Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 34
  1. #1

    I can't be right or left wing because they all SUCK

    I cannot express how much both the right and the left suck shit in America. I was originally a Republican because I was against deficit spending, but the Republicans are the king of doing that. They haven't balanced a budget since Richard Nixon was President. And I won't even bore you with the things I can't stand about Donald "bone spurs" Trump, who called Mexican people "rapists" and tried to block Muslim people from coming to the country. My family has friends in Mexico who are awesome people. They're not rapists or any kind of criminals. I have online French teachers who are Muslims, and who have become good friends of mine, not just teachers. So I can't stand Trump's Mexico-bashing and Muslim-bashing.

    Now, on to the liberals. I've also long advocated a universal medical insurance program like they have in Germany (which is NOT a single-payer system, btw). So you would think the Democrats would be better for me, but I think they're pieces of shit as well. They're all cozy with the hateful feminists. I see liberals all the time screaming berserk about how important it is to be fair with everyone, and to not use slurs that put people down by race, religion, or gender. Then in the next sentence, they use man-bashing hate speech like "mansplaining," "kill all men," or "fragile male." HYPOCRITES. I cannot imagine how anyone could be so disconnected as to claim to be anti-bigotry, but then turn around and spew this massively hateful expressions against men. These idiots also believe in the asinine notion of automatic racism by whites. The don't simply say what's obviously true, that the country still has plenty of racism. No, that's not good enough for them. Their claim is that if you're white, you're AUTOMATICALLY racist. That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. If that nonsense were somehow true, then it would be a case of "don't hate a shark for being a shark." If whites were all automatic racists, then that would make it involuntary, and therefore something that you should just live with. But it's not! Anyone, white or other color, can choose to be fair with people and to treat everyone the same, regardless of race.

    There is NO ONE for me to vote for because I hate both political sides in the US so much. If I had it my way, I would wipe out the whole Congress. I would send all the Republicans and Democrats to a camp in the Aleutian Islands in Alaska to work hard labor, and then I would replace every single one of them in Congress with ordinary Americans who've worked regular jobs all their lives. Then I would make corporate bribery of politicians illegal. I would then round up every CEO and every lobbyist who had been bribing our government for decades, and I would have them all executed by firing squad.

    If the Republicans could dump Trump and come out with another candidate like Richard Nixon, I would probably vote for them. Same thing with the Democrats, if they could come out with another John F. Kennedy. Today's assholes are TRASH!

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Location
    England
    Posts
    49
    Reputation
    391
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: I can't be right or left wing because they all SUCK

    The political choice offered by the left and right wings suck here in the UK as well.

    Over the last 2 years the people had a choice between lockdowns (implemented by the right wing Conservative party) and even harsher lockdowns, which is what Labour (UK equivalent of Democrats) said they would have done.

    Politics has gotten to the point where I am disappointed and guarded with anyone I meet that still takes party politics seriously, and cannot see that it is all just a shell game run on behalf of their banking cabal masters.

    And now, a musical interlude.


  3. #3
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    6,174
    Reputation
    16917
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: I can't be right or left wing because they all SUCK

    Quote Originally Posted by TigPlaze View Post
    I cannot express how much both the right and the left suck shit in America. I was originally a Republican because I was against deficit spending, but the Republicans are the king of doing that. They haven't balanced a budget since Richard Nixon was President. And I won't even bore you with the things I can't stand about Donald "bone spurs" Trump, who called Mexican people "rapists" and tried to block Muslim people from coming to the country. My family has friends in Mexico who are awesome people. They're not rapists or any kind of criminals. I have online French teachers who are Muslims, and who have become good friends of mine, not just teachers. So I can't stand Trump's Mexico-bashing and Muslim-bashing.

    Now, on to the liberals. I've also long advocated a universal medical insurance program like they have in Germany (which is NOT a single-payer system, btw). So you would think the Democrats would be better for me, but I think they're pieces of shit as well. They're all cozy with the hateful feminists. I see liberals all the time screaming berserk about how important it is to be fair with everyone, and to not use slurs that put people down by race, religion, or gender. Then in the next sentence, they use man-bashing hate speech like "mansplaining," "kill all men," or "fragile male." HYPOCRITES. I cannot imagine how anyone could be so disconnected as to claim to be anti-bigotry, but then turn around and spew this massively hateful expressions against men. These idiots also believe in the asinine notion of automatic racism by whites. The don't simply say what's obviously true, that the country still has plenty of racism. No, that's not good enough for them. Their claim is that if you're white, you're AUTOMATICALLY racist. That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. If that nonsense were somehow true, then it would be a case of "don't hate a shark for being a shark." If whites were all automatic racists, then that would make it involuntary, and therefore something that you should just live with. But it's not! Anyone, white or other color, can choose to be fair with people and to treat everyone the same, regardless of race.

    There is NO ONE for me to vote for because I hate both political sides in the US so much. If I had it my way, I would wipe out the whole Congress. I would send all the Republicans and Democrats to a camp in the Aleutian Islands in Alaska to work hard labor, and then I would replace every single one of them in Congress with ordinary Americans who've worked regular jobs all their lives. Then I would make corporate bribery of politicians illegal. I would then round up every CEO and every lobbyist who had been bribing our government for decades, and I would have them all executed by firing squad.

    If the Republicans could dump Trump and come out with another candidate like Richard Nixon, I would probably vote for them. Same thing with the Democrats, if they could come out with another John F. Kennedy. Today's assholes are TRASH!
    Move over here, on the edge of the coin, where the only thing that matters is you and nobody else! Let them bet all their time and efforts on heads or tails, eat or be eaten, on the fringe you only have time for yourself and nothing else!

    I do not consent to being governed ambiguously, precariously, and vicariously, thanks but no thanks, that job's too important, I'll govern myself, my life DEPENDS ON IT!

    You will eat Greta Thunberg's bug-burgers and be happy.

  4. #4
    Senior Member O.G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    549
    Reputation
    4783
    Type
    Sigma Male

    Re: I can't be right or left wing because they all SUCK

    If I had it my way, I would wipe out the whole Congress. I would send all the Republicans and Democrats to a camp in the Aleutian Islands in Alaska to work hard labor, and then I would replace every single one of them in Congress with ordinary Americans who've worked regular jobs all their lives. Then I would make corporate bribery of politicians illegal. I would then round up every CEO and every lobbyist who had been bribing our government for decades, and I would have them all executed by firing squad.
    And this form of government is called a dictatorship. LOL That's no good either
    "People are always angry at anyone who chooses very individual standards for his life; because of the extraordinary treatment which that man grants to himself, they feel degraded, like ordinary beings."
    - Nietzsche


  5. #5
    Senior Member stanmsl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    THE ENGLISH COUNTRYSIDE
    Posts
    409
    Reputation
    1810
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: I can't be right or left wing because they all SUCK

    I won't be voting ever again waste of time. There are ideas on both sides of the political spectrum I agree and disagree with. If you must vote go for a third party

    Since discovering the manosphere I realized the west is going downhill and nothings going to stop it. Choosing a political side is like choosing what experimental drug to give to a 85 year old stage 4 cancer patient.

    You effectively vote with your actions and where you spend your money.
    Men are becoming MGTOW by the millions, most without ever having heard the term. They are simply doing what all living organisms finding themselves in a toxic environment do. They adapt to it or remove themselves from it. Females are not liking either the adaptations or the removal.

    TWITTER FEED

  6. #6

    Re: I can't be right or left wing because they all SUCK

    Don't really understood the voting thing to begin with, its a rigged game and your voice/vote simply dont matter fuck all. i dont want to be 'part of a leftist nor right cult' i just want to be left the fuck alone and not be taxed to death. switching countries on the go if I need.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Chris007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Location
    SF Bay Area
    Posts
    434
    Reputation
    1240
    Type
    Worry free

    Re: I can't be right or left wing because they all SUCK

    Quote Originally Posted by TigPlaze View Post
    I can't stand about Donald "bone spurs" Trump, who called Mexican people "rapists" and tried to block Muslim people from coming to the country. My family has friends in Mexico who are awesome people. They're not rapists or any kind of criminals. I have online French teachers who are Muslims, and who have become good friends of mine, not just teachers. So I can't stand Trump's Mexico-bashing and Muslim-bashing.
    With all due respect Tig, your liberal side still shines bright. You're using the old tried liberal tactic of anecdotal argumentation, "I know some people in Mexico and they're great people" and "I know a couple of muslims and they're great people too, what's up with all this bashing?"
    What you seem unaware of, or consciously choose to omit, is that Trump only wanted to restrict immigration by cutting off the illegal part. In other words, if you want to come here legally with the correct background checks and proper documentation, everyone, including Trump, were welcoming you with open arms.
    The biggest supporters of this approach are the existing legal immigrants in this country. The uncontrolled, illegal, dangerous border jumping where we have no idea who's coming into our country is what Trump wants to eliminate. That was the whole reason behind building The Wall.
    I know I can't change your mind, Trump Derangement Syndrome is an extremely powerful virus that marries itself with you nervous system like meth or herpes and you probably can't shake it ever. But please paint the correct picture if you want to paint a picture. MGTOW are not your former liberal friends where you have to participate in the never ending circle jerk to be accepted in your echo chamber.
    Aside from this, I really enjoy your posts, I read all of them and agree with you on pretty much every point you make.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Latinus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Somewhere in Latin America. Ay!
    Posts
    330
    Reputation
    1176
    Type
    Unquiet Bachelor

    Re: I can't be right or left wing because they all SUCK

    Actually, both sides have pros and cons. But as I said before, they are 18st century ideologies that are not the best solutions to our current situation anymore. Only new technologies can bring new ideologies.

    And worse than that, both sides currently are full of feminists and simps that will not accept Mgtows as an option, because you know, the parasites need slaves in the plantations. And it means that common worker men are secondary in their plutocentric ideologies.
    .

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2022
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    69
    Reputation
    202
    Type
    Self-realised

    Re: I can't be right or left wing because they all SUCK

    I'm in the UK, and I feel exactly that same as you TigPlaze, and for the same reasons. I realised I became politically homeless.

    I realised I was living in a perpetual state of depressed powerlessness, and it was affecting my mental and spiritual wellbeing, as well as my physical health - especially watching the shennanigans that unfolded for the immediate few years after the Brexit vote where democracy nearly imploded. My solution was deciding to literally switch off from politics and the news. There's no radio, I've never owned a tv anyway, and I turned away from about 95% of the internet news I was consuming. I'll still glance at headlines every few days, just to see if WW3 has started yet. But I turned off from politics. I no longer vote. I no longer care. I feel that life is too short. I instead focus on my own life, my own politics (MGTOW, spiritual development, my own fiscal policy, etc), comedy, and intellectual pursuits in things like metaphysics, and so on. I turned political interest and energy onto myself. My personal transformation feels spectacular. I never harbour any anger about politicians, political parties, or elections and the associated broken promises. It's all a stupid lie, and a stupid game. The best way to win, is not to play, right?

    What I'm trying to say is, when I realised I had the power to choose my reaction to the external and political world, I exercised that choice, and switched off from it, feeling that life is too short for all that crap to matter. It seemed powerfully obvious and simple. I look out of my door, I go to work, I go to the pub, I live my little life in a simple and normal way, and all I generally see are normal people generally going about their normal lives in the way they always have. A lot of life seems to have a natural momentum of its own, outside of the political landscape, and seems to transcend it somehow. That's the world I choose to live in. In a sense, if I'd never become politically aware, not much seems to have changed on the street, except tattoos and obesity. I refuse to talk about politics, and choose to engage on other topics, such as the meaning of life, the meaning of their life, my life, big philosophical questions, pondering the expanse of the universe, work, birth, death, anything but politics. It works as a solution to my previous lifelong political frustration and anger. Now there's no anger. There's no angry energy cooking my insides and giving me cancer, or a stroke. Nobody has to choose between left and right. Everycan can choose to walk away. There's a lot to be said for choosing not to care.

  10. #10

    Re: I can't be right or left wing because they all SUCK

    Some people here say right-wing are hypocrite and lie about it, left-wing are hypocrite and are VERY PROUD about it

    "Centrão" (people in the middle, "centro") is a prostitute who go with the side that pay more (bribe more).

    Quote Originally Posted by Spooky View Post
    I realised I was living in a perpetual state of depressed powerlessness, and it was affecting my mental and spiritual wellbeing, as well as my physical health - especially watching the shennanigans that unfolded for the immediate few years after the Brexit vote where democracy nearly imploded. My solution was deciding to literally switch off from politics and the news. There's no radio, I've never owned a tv anyway, and I turned away from about 95% of the internet news I was consuming. I'll still glance at headlines every few days, just to see if WW3 has started yet. But I turned off from politics. I no longer vote. I no longer care. I feel that life is too short. I instead focus on my own life, my own politics (MGTOW, spiritual development, my own fiscal policy, etc), comedy, and intellectual pursuits in things like metaphysics, and so on. I turned political interest and energy onto myself. My personal transformation feels spectacular. I never harbour any anger about politicians, political parties, or elections and the associated broken promises. It's all a stupid lie, and a stupid game. The best way to win, is not to play, right?
    At least you can choose not vote. Here, itīs ilegal (almost criminal) not vote. You donīt go to the jail but lose a lot of civil rights if you do not vote.

    All mgtow is political homeless, nobodyīs care for the men who choose be free and do not obey anyone.

    There are actually very good reasons for why society hates free, untamed man.
    The future is gone, hope is in the past

    Do you want to do great things for the sake of humanity? Oh please, donīt make me laugh.
    https://allthatsinteresting.com/nikola-tesla-death

  11. #11
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,478
    Reputation
    14992
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: I can't be right or left wing because they all SUCK

    Tig, when I was half-way through reading this, I moved your thread to Non-MGTOW where political talk often goes. But then I got to the end where you kinda got excited with the execution talk so to signal our readers I moved this thread to Rant because basically that's what it is.

    I see you are pretty passionate so I tread carefully to say the following for your consideration. Having never paid attention to Trump before he ran for President in 2016, I was taken aback by his manner and style and, I hate to admit, was one of the many who thought he would bring us into a nuclear war, as I think North Korea was sabre-rattling at the time. I didn't vote for him in 2016. But, I subsequently saw through my impression and saw the good he could do and was doing.

    I've watched his rallies online. Lately, he is back doing rallies, seems every two weeks, and I watch them all, if I become aware of them.

    My point is that there is more to him than what you indicate here:

    Trump, who called Mexican people "rapists" and tried to block Muslim people from coming to the country. My family has friends in Mexico who are awesome people. They're not rapists or any kind of criminals. I have online French teachers who are Muslims, and who have become good friends of mine, not just teachers. So I can't stand Trump's Mexico-bashing and Muslim-bashing.
    I think you are not incorporating what else he has said that gives balance to what you heard. The context. When he first called them rapists, he was referring to the incidences in the news at the time. Not all Mexicans as a people. You have to know that is what he meant. Moving forward, when he continues to say it in future rallies, again, you have to know he means the negative element that invades our country from Mexico. We now know that the illegals are not just Mexican but also come from Honduras, Cuba, Venezuela, etc., and that is reflected in what Trump now says. I have never heard him blanket-condemn Mexican people. In the last rally in Anchorage on July 9, he complimented Mexican President Obrador even as he commented Obrador was socialist. Trump had complimented Obrador several times at past rallies. Even so, it is still possible and necessary (and acceptable to me) that our President, any President, speak tough about other countries with respect to any specific issue, when this is needed. One has to know politics is a mixed bag of spoken things and cannot be compared to how our mothers raised us as individuals to be nice and uniform across everything that we say in public.

    My command of what Trump said about Muslims is not as recent in my head as what he says about the border situation with Mexico but I recall he had worried about anti-American infiltration from radical Muslim factions, as I do. I am sure he knows there are Muslim citizens in our country. But, ya gotta protect our country from threats. In the rallies, he still enumerates the Al Qaeda leaders he took out but he does not blanket-condemn Muslim people.

    Do you recall the Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, Virginia that became a deadly and injurious confrontation? For once, Wikipedia has been fair, so I quote:

    U.S. President Donald Trump's remarks on Charlottesville generated negative responses. In his initial statement following the rally, Trump condemned the "display of hatred, bigotry, and violence on many sides".[32] This first statement and his subsequent defenses of it, in which he also referred to "very fine people on both sides", were widely criticized as implying a moral equivalence between the white supremacist protesters and the counter-protesters.[8][33][34][35][36][37] However, Trump later stated that "I'm not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally–but you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists".[38][39]
    That last statement is key. Yet the press, and Trump's opponents, did (and still do) characterize Trump as approving of the people he was not talking about. I had watched the news the very day before this happened where talking heads were making issue about some other situation where it was not recognized that there were good people on both sides of that issue. The very day before! So, I was able to see the wheels turning in Trump's head when he said what he said in the news about Charlottesville, him making sure to acknowledge that in large crowds not everyone on each side are over-the-top participants. I knew, as others did, which participants Trump was talking about, and not talking about, in the statements he made. He was trying not to blanket-condemn the peaceful protesters that attended.

    Some people say Trump is/was too friendly with Kim Jong-un, complimenting Kim, even admiring him, but these people do not understand how to cleverly feed the ego of a dangerous and powerful man to prevent him from firing missiles at us. Kim wants respect on the world stage and he will fire missiles into the air to get attention. Trump was quite successful in ameliorating the situation, placing effectiveness ahead of any negative public perception of him.

    I've come a long way since my perception that Trump would start nuclear war. Ha, he prevented war, I must say. I have found and tuned into his wavelength and can listen to him with no problem. I know what he means for the things that he says. I can't change the fact of his manner but I do like his effectiveness.

    As far as the liberals in our country asserting that white people have congenital privilege unique to whites, I would have to ask them how do they account for this privilege in other countries that are primarily non-white and always have been? Japan is majority Japanese. Mexico is primarily brown. Many countries in Africa are majority black. And let's not forget all of the Chinese people in China.

    Would our American liberals say that white people living in those countries are privileged in those societies over everyone else there? I wouldn't think that they are. Would our liberals be forced to acknowledge that the non-white majority groups in those countries each have this same alleged privilege but by virtue of their majority dominance in those countries? Then it would no longer be a white thing. It would be a power-of-majority thing across a span of time. Is that all our liberals have noticed? A European majority dominance in the 240+ years of American existence? A longstanding demographic characteristic that they mislabel as white inborn privilege in order to attempt to hasten its demise, as if the changing demographic in America is not happening fast enough for them? Groups of people gotta live somewhere, ya know. In any geographic area, some race is likely going to be the majority and if they have been the majority for a long span of time, that is not automatically a bad thing deserving of punishment! It seems to me that every race is a majority somewhere. Not good enough?

    Are our American liberals that unthinking, that myopic, that insulated to not acknowledge what I have said, seeing only the immediate country in which they live then deciding for all of us what truth is?




    I guess that's all I came here to say, thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  12. #12

    Re: I can't be right or left wing because they all SUCK

    I was with you until you started talking about rounding up people and sending them to labor camps or executing them. That's way too close to Stalinist Russia or Nazi for me. I know you're speaking hyperbolically -- or at least I hope so -- but even so. You can't allude to their tactics without being associated with them.

    I do agree that both the right and the left are sad excuses for leaders -- especially the ones on the extremes. The causes are complicated but here are a few: 1) the way we have capitalism wedded to democracy, so it's not the people who speak, but the dollar; 2) the way power corrupts, especially WA power; 3) groupthink all around; 4) how the country itself has become more polarized, with people taking moderate, cooperative positions disappearing.

    Re. the latter, I saw a nice piece from Jonathan Haidt a couple days ago on how "uniquely stupid" the past decade has been.

    https://youtu.be/RKRuvKtFvqo?list=LL

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2022
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    69
    Reputation
    202
    Type
    Self-realised

    Re: I can't be right or left wing because they all SUCK

    Quote Originally Posted by Hello_World View Post
    At least you can choose not vote. Here, itīs ilegal (almost criminal) not vote.
    Where's here?

  14. #14

    Re: I can't be right or left wing because they all SUCK

    Quote Originally Posted by Spooky View Post
    Where's here?
    Brazil.

    If you donīt vote you cannot borrow money, cannot apply for work as public agent (a very big deal here), cannot study at public university and other things that I forget.

    Vote is mandatory but the scoundrels still have the the boldness to call it a right.
    The future is gone, hope is in the past

    Do you want to do great things for the sake of humanity? Oh please, donīt make me laugh.
    https://allthatsinteresting.com/nikola-tesla-death

  15. #15
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    6,174
    Reputation
    16917
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: I can't be right or left wing because they all SUCK

    Quote Originally Posted by Hello_World View Post
    Brazil.

    If you donīt vote you cannot borrow money, cannot apply for work as public agent (a very big deal here), cannot study at public university and other things that I forget.
    Is there any vote of no confidence? None of the above? Abstinence?

    Or is it pick one or the other no matter how disgusted you are with the candidates?

    Are there any citizens barred, banned, or otherwise ordered to CEASE AND DESIST from voting?
    You will eat Greta Thunberg's bug-burgers and be happy.

  16. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2022
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    69
    Reputation
    202
    Type
    Self-realised

    Re: I can't be right or left wing because they all SUCK

    Quote Originally Posted by Hello_World View Post
    Brazil.

    If you donīt vote you cannot borrow money, cannot apply for work as public agent (a very big deal here), cannot study at public university and other things that I forget.

    Vote is mandatory but the scoundrels still have the the boldness to call it a right.
    Is simply turning up at the voting booth mandatory? Or do you have to mark a candidate as well? I'm thinking perhaps you could write "none of the above" in big letters, vote for all the candidates, or even draw a huge penis, or whatever.

    Turning up to vote, but spoiling your voting paper is in itself a vote - a vote for political change, a vote for an alternative voice. Surely there are Brazillians who feel strongly about this, and do some of the things to their ballot paper that I mentioned?
    Last edited by Spooky; July 14, 2022 at 12:39 PM.

  17. #17

    Re: I can't be right or left wing because they all SUCK

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    Is there any vote of no confidence? None of the above? Abstinence?

    Or is it pick one or the other no matter how disgusted you are with the candidates?

    Are there any citizens barred, banned, or otherwise ordered to CEASE AND DESIST from voting?
    Quote Originally Posted by Spooky View Post
    Is simply turning up at the voting booth mandatory? Or do you have to mark a candidate as well? I'm thinking perhaps you could write "none of the above" in big letters, vote for all the candidates, or even draw a huge penis, or whatever.

    Turning up to vote, but spoiling your voting paper is in itself a vote - a vote for political change, a vote for an alternative voice. Surely there are Brazillians who feel strongly about this, and do some of the things to their ballot paper that I mentioned?
    There is the "white vote", basic a white button with "branco" (white written on it) if you donīt want vote. You can also vote for "00", that is what we call null vote and have the same effect of white vote.

    There is no CEASE AND DESIST letter for not vote. You only lose many civilīs rights or pay a fine. The fine is not expensive itīs only made to humiliate you. To pay this fine you have to get a queue and miss a day of work or study.

    Only foreigners and prisoners are forbidden to vote, but once has had a poll of voting intent on the door of the jail, it was a small scandal in the midst of several that are common here.

    When the vote was written it was common to draw a penis or vote for some famous animal in the region like a donkey whose name I forgot. Now the vote is in an electronic one, but the "white vote" has always existed. In fact many Brazilians are preferring not to vote instead of choosing the least worse and this is an increasingly common feeling, especially among the high IQ.
    Last edited by Hello_World; July 14, 2022 at 2:06 PM.
    The future is gone, hope is in the past

    Do you want to do great things for the sake of humanity? Oh please, donīt make me laugh.
    https://allthatsinteresting.com/nikola-tesla-death

  18. #18

    Re: I can't be right or left wing because they all SUCK

    Quote Originally Posted by Hello_World View Post
    Here, itīs ilegal (almost criminal) not vote. You donīt go to the jail but lose a lot of civil rights if you do not vote.
    Belgium also has fines in place for people that dont vote, or atleast, when i was living there - as a foreigner you CAN go, but its not mandatory unless you vote once, than you're in the ratrace again and will be fined if you wont go every election afterwards..


    Glad i'm out of that place.

  19. #19
    Super Moderator Mr Wombat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    5,522
    Reputation
    25222
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: I can't be right or left wing because they all SUCK

    Quote Originally Posted by TigPlaze View Post
    I cannot express how much both the right and the left suck shit in America.
    I have been voting green for years, but I can no longer do it because the green left has been infiltrated and subverted by anarchists - the same bomb-throwing assholes that started WWI. Putting the aboriginal flag on the harbout bridge is nothing, nothing at all to do with envoronmentalism or leftism, it's purely and simply anti-australianism.

    Bring back the old sedition law, and jail everyone who utters the phrase "always was, always will be" (ie: "Aboriginal land"). Fuck 'em.

  20. #20

    Re: I can't be right or left wing because they all SUCK

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris007 View Post
    With all due respect Tig, your liberal side still shines bright. You're using the old tried liberal tactic of anecdotal argumentation, "I know some people in Mexico and they're great people" and "I know a couple of muslims and they're great people too, what's up with all this bashing?"
    What you seem unaware of, or consciously choose to omit, is that Trump only wanted to restrict immigration by cutting off the illegal part. In other words, if you want to come here legally with the correct background checks and proper documentation, everyone, including Trump, were welcoming you with open arms.
    The biggest supporters of this approach are the existing legal immigrants in this country. The uncontrolled, illegal, dangerous border jumping where we have no idea who's coming into our country is what Trump wants to eliminate. That was the whole reason behind building The Wall.
    I know I can't change your mind, Trump Derangement Syndrome is an extremely powerful virus that marries itself with you nervous system like meth or herpes and you probably can't shake it ever. But please paint the correct picture if you want to paint a picture. MGTOW are not your former liberal friends where you have to participate in the never ending circle jerk to be accepted in your echo chamber.
    Aside from this, I really enjoy your posts, I read all of them and agree with you on pretty much every point you make.
    That's not what Trump did. A bunch of people showed up from other countries, asking for asylum, something which is totally legal to do. Instead of scheduling a hearing, as was established practice, he locked them up in terrible conditions. Plus, the whole "illegal" thing with Mexican laborers is bullshit. We used to simply let them come in on a work Visa, but we quit doing that. The whole making them illegal status was so that companies could more easily exploit them for their labor. They tend not to complain about shit working conditions because they don't want to be deported. Then Trump has the nerve to call them "rapists." That's fucked up.

    I would have to write a whole dissertation on the crooked and illegal shit that Trump did, but it included him attempting to bribe the President of another country, and we have him on tape doing it so we know for 100 percent certain that the crook did it. There's no such thing as "Trump Derangement Syndrome." That's just a euphemism for "I'm a right wing lunatic and therefore am offended if you hold Trump accountable for his actions." Trump is just as slippery as feminists for trying to evade responsibility for what he's done.

    Then Trump was a crybaby about losing the election and made up the total nonsense about a stolen election, and then he tried a violent coup to stay in power. That's what Trump and Hitler have in common. They both tried violent coups to overthrow the government. The difference is Germany actually had the sanity to put Hitler in prison. Their mistake is they didn't keep him in there long enough. If they had, the whole Nazi thing and World War II could have been avoided. He's a piece of shit. It's all coming out in the Jan 6th hearings, and you can't blame the Democrats. It's Republicans who have testified against him, including his own press secretary.

    If you're not outraged by Trump's behavior, you're not paying attention. You're sticking your head in the sand.

    The problem is, the feminist-worshipping Democrats are just as bad.


Similar Threads

  1. Any Non-Left wing/libtard image hosting and sharing sites?
    By FreeGhost in forum Random (Non-MGTOW subjects)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: September 19, 2022, 2:13 PM
  2. Replies: 43
    Last Post: November 25, 2021, 8:11 PM
  3. Mentally ill left wing degenerate yells at Police in Denver
    By Tangent in forum Random (Non-MGTOW subjects)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: October 22, 2018, 11:46 PM
  4. Ring Wing SWJs
    By Unregisteredmiketo in forum Nonmember Questions and Opposing Views
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: August 26, 2017, 8:21 AM
  5. Replies: 10
    Last Post: September 8, 2015, 2:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •