Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,335
    Reputation
    4586

    The Scientific Facts Are In: The Covid Virus and Pandemic Are Man-Made. the MRNA “vaccine” Is More Deadly Than the Virus

    PAUL CRAIG ROBERTS • JANUARY 23, 2023 • 300 WORDS

    One of the top medical practitioners and medical scientists of our time confirms under oath in the one hour deposition here — https://odysee.com/@Video_di_KasperC...ta-COMPLETO):a — that Covid is a bioweapon developed with US government money in contravention of the Bioweapons Convention, Nuremberg Laws, US Constitution and as such is an act of treason. Richard Fleming, M.D., J.D., Ph.D. (physics), also testifies that the mRNA “vaccine” is useless. It does not prevent Covid or its spread. To the contrary, the “vaccine” aids the spread of Covid by disrupting the body’s immune system. The evidence is clear that the “vaccine” has caused more death and health injury than the made-in-the-laboratory Covid virus itself.

    From early in the orchestrated “pandemic,” I reported the skepticism and warnings of leading medical practitioners and scientists. These expert warnings were censored. Everything the independent practitioners and scientists said has turned out to be true. Nothing Fauci, CDC, FDA, WHO, Biden, Big Pharma, and the media said is true . . . "
    Full article: https://www.unz.com/proberts/the-sci...han-the-virus/

    <span style="font-family: Georgia">
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by CPRA; January 24, 2023 at 3:36 AM.

  2. #2

    Re: The Scientific Facts Are In: The Covid Virus and Pandemic Are Man-Made. the MRNA “vaccine” Is More Deadly Than the Virus

    At the beginning of the 21st century, the Umbrella Corporation had become the largest commercial entity in the United States. Nine out of every ten homes contain its products. Its political and financial influence is felt everywhere. In public, it is the world's leading supplier of computer technology, medical products, and healthcare. Unknown, even to its own employees, its massive profits are generated by military technology, genetic experimentation and viral weaponry. - Resident Evil
    "Le seul moyen d'affronter un monde sans liberté est de devenir si absolument libre qu'on fasse de sa propre existence un acte de révolte." - Albert Camus

    "Mut auf dem Schlachtfelde ist bei uns Gemeingut, aber Sie werden nicht selten finden, daß es ganz achtbaren Leuten an Zivilcourage fehlt." - Robert von Keudell

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Wherever you go, there you are.
    Posts
    3,116
    Reputation
    5257
    Type
    Just Me

    Re: The Scientific Facts Are In: The Covid Virus and Pandemic Are Man-Made. the MRNA “vaccine” Is More Deadly Than the Virus

    I had a quick look at the linked vid and quite frankly it looked staged.

    Also the name Dr. Richard Fleming rang a bell.

    Some information regarding this man for members and lurkers reading this (bold highlighting mine):

    https://www.federalregister.gov/docu...ebarment-order

    The Food and Drug Administration (FDA or the Agency) is denying a request for a hearing submitted by Richard M. Fleming (Fleming) and is issuing an order under the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (FD&C Act) debarring Fleming for 10 years from providing services in any capacity to a person that has an approved or pending drug product application. FDA bases this order on a finding that Fleming was convicted of two felonies under Federal law that involved fraud. Additionally, Fleming has demonstrated a pattern of conduct sufficient to find that there is reason to believe that he may violate requirements under the FD&C Act relating to drug products. In determining the appropriateness and period of Fleming's debarment, FDA considered the relevant factors listed in the FD&C Act. Fleming failed to file with the Agency information and analyses sufficient to create a basis for a hearing concerning this action.

    DATES:

    The order is applicable September 28, 2018.
    Note the date, before the outbreak of Covid so this is not a response to his outspokenness on the subject.

    Make of this what you will.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,335
    Reputation
    4586

    Re: The Scientific Facts Are In: The Covid Virus and Pandemic Are Man-Made. the MRNA “vaccine” Is More Deadly Than the Virus

    Video of the Wuhan Bioweapons Lab Covid Release?


    Quote Originally Posted by Smoking Wizard View Post
    At the beginning of the 21st century, the Umbrella Corporation had become the largest commercial entity in the United States. Nine out of every ten homes contain its products. Its political and financial influence is felt everywhere. In public, it is the world's leading supplier of computer technology, medical products, and healthcare. Unknown, even to its own employees, its massive profits are generated by military technology, genetic experimentation and viral weaponry. - Resident Evil

  5. #5

    Re: The Scientific Facts Are In: The Covid Virus and Pandemic Are Man-Made. the MRNA “vaccine” Is More Deadly Than the Virus

    If COVID is a bio weapon, it's the worst one ever made. It can make people sick, yes, but most people recover from it. If you needed to wipe out your enemy, it would be absurdly ineffective. Any of the World War I poison gasses from a hundred years ago, such as mustard gas, would be much, much more effective.

  6. #6

    Re: The Scientific Facts Are In: The Covid Virus and Pandemic Are Man-Made. the MRNA “vaccine” Is More Deadly Than the Virus

    ??? Wikileaks over a year ago had an article that some sort of bio-weapon testing was rejecting by the DOD and they shipped this thing off to China instead to do the dirty work, wow look how that turned out - they can barely construct their own buildings without tofu - let alone a biological viruses.

    No shit it's man-made, that was obvious less than a month after - the wuhan lab was already being talked about over 2 years ago and touted as some grand conspiracy theory.


    "Nothing Fauci, CDC, FDA, WHO, Biden, Big Pharma, and the media said is true . . . ""

    Anyone with a modicum of critical thinking should've known that, honestly there don't seem to be many fully functioning and able minded humans on this planet in the current century - disappointing.

    Quote Originally Posted by TigPlaze View Post
    If COVID is a bio weapon, it's the worst one ever made. It can make people sick, yes, but most people recover from it. If you needed to wipe out your enemy, it would be absurdly ineffective. Any of the World War I poison gasses from a hundred years ago, such as mustard gas, would be much, much more effective.
    The poison gases aren't spread from person to person and they're in limited quantity held back by basic supply issues, it's ineffective compared to a virus that your own body will replicate and spread to others via air & water particles.
    CV19 was a great test run, now just tweak it to kill a few days to week later, and you're set - far more effective than any gas.



  7. #7

    Re: The Scientific Facts Are In: The Covid Virus and Pandemic Are Man-Made. the MRNA “vaccine” Is More Deadly Than the Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by JustWannaRetireFk View Post
    ??? Wikileaks over a year ago had an article that some sort of bio-weapon testing was rejecting by the DOD and they shipped this thing off to China instead to do the dirty work, wow look how that turned out - they can barely construct their own buildings without tofu - let alone a biological viruses.

    No shit it's man-made, that was obvious less than a month after - the wuhan lab was already being talked about over 2 years ago and touted as some grand conspiracy theory.


    "Nothing Fauci, CDC, FDA, WHO, Biden, Big Pharma, and the media said is true . . . ""

    Anyone with a modicum of critical thinking should've known that, honestly there don't seem to be many fully functioning and able minded humans on this planet in the current century - disappointing.



    The poison gases aren't spread from person to person and they're in limited quantity held back by basic supply issues, it's ineffective compared to a virus that your own body will replicate and spread to others via air & water particles.
    CV19 was a great test run, now just tweak it to kill a few days to week later, and you're set - far more effective than any gas.
    Preposterous. The World War I poison gasses were superior weapons to the COVID virus in every way, assuming COVID is a weapon (which it's not). The poison gas could wipe out tens of thousands of troops immediately. The COVID virus in its worse form would make some people sick, but not everyone. Then among those who were sick, most would recover on their own, but there was a portion of people rendered so sick that they needed hospitalization, and it killed some of them.

    If you were fighting a war, old-fashioned mustard gas would be a far more effective weapon. There's no comparison. There's also never been any established link that proves COVID was man-made. It COULD have been man-made, but the proof isn't there.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,335
    Reputation
    4586

    Re: The Scientific Facts Are In: The Covid Virus and Pandemic Are Man-Made. the MRNA “vaccine” Is More Deadly Than the Virus



    Let's wait 5 or 10 years and see if Bill Gates called right on the "new vaccines"! Depopulation is the game the Globalists are playing - the vaxxed are the pawns that are being removed from the board to reduce CO2 levels and "climate change". If you are not breathing out CO2 (or at all), then you are helping in the fight against climate change, no?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by CPRA; January 26, 2023 at 7:13 PM.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Wherever you go, there you are.
    Posts
    3,116
    Reputation
    5257
    Type
    Just Me

    Re: The Scientific Facts Are In: The Covid Virus and Pandemic Are Man-Made. the MRNA “vaccine” Is More Deadly Than the Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by JustWannaRetireFk View Post
    ??? Wikileaks over a year ago had an article that some sort of bio-weapon testing was rejecting by the DOD and they shipped this thing off to China instead to do the dirty work, wow look how that turned out - they can barely construct their own buildings without tofu - let alone a biological viruses.

    No shit it's man-made, that was obvious less than a month after - the wuhan lab was already being talked about over 2 years ago and touted as some grand conspiracy theory.


    "Nothing Fauci, CDC, FDA, WHO, Biden, Big Pharma, and the media said is true . . . ""

    Anyone with a modicum of critical thinking should've known that, honestly there don't seem to be many fully functioning and able minded humans on this planet in the current century - disappointing.



    The poison gases aren't spread from person to person and they're in limited quantity held back by basic supply issues, it's ineffective compared to a virus that your own body will replicate and spread to others via air & water particles.
    CV19 was a great test run, now just tweak it to kill a few days to week later, and you're set - far more effective than any gas.


    Hmm,

    A Bio-weapon (Covid) that spreads so easily that it just as likely to kill you (the developer) as anyone else doesn't hold up to even the slightest scrutiny.

    Unless, of course, that they see themselves as part of the problem in which case they would kill themselves which of course they don't.

  10. #10

    Re: The Scientific Facts Are In: The Covid Virus and Pandemic Are Man-Made. the MRNA “vaccine” Is More Deadly Than the Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by TigPlaze View Post
    Preposterous. The World War I poison gasses were superior weapons to the COVID virus in every way, assuming COVID is a weapon (which it's not). The poison gas could wipe out tens of thousands of troops immediately. The COVID virus in its worse form would make some people sick, but not everyone. Then among those who were sick, most would recover on their own, but there was a portion of people rendered so sick that they needed hospitalization, and it killed some of them.

    If you were fighting a war, old-fashioned mustard gas would be a far more effective weapon. There's no comparison. There's also never been any established link that proves COVID was man-made. It COULD have been man-made, but the proof isn't there.
    Oh I wasn't talking about actual wartime effectiveness, but that spreading a bio-weapon world wide is far more effective in a virus form than trying to literally gas 8 Billion people with poison gas, I don't think the supply even exists for that... Superior in every-way? WWI gases, and even modern poison gases aren't going to spread and replicate themselves world wide using the victims own body as vector to spread to other targets.

    Actual war you wouldn't bother with gas, it's too unwieldy as it isn't the early 1900s, modern arms and weapons that just go boom would be far more effective.
    Poison gases were banned because the people that survived were crippled for life and just being plain horrifying to die by, not because they were effective. Artillery has been the biggest deathcount contributor if I recall, and it still hasn't been banned hundreds of years later for being too effective lol.

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,335
    Reputation
    4586

    Re: The Scientific Facts Are In: The Covid Virus and Pandemic Are Man-Made. the MRNA “vaccine” Is More Deadly Than the Virus

    In Spain, there was a scandal when it was discovered the rich and connected were paying for fake vax cards. Bill Gates and the other elites will get saline or pretend shots like Kamala Harris did (saw an amusing video where a nurse described how fake it was), and the sheeple pawns will get the hot Fauci sauce injected . . . to neutralize their CO2 usage to zero. When you are no longer breathing, you exhaled CO2 levels also go to zero -- hint hint. Don't think Zombies exhale CO2 - might get that after the next virus release from the biolabs . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    Hmm,

    A Bio-weapon (Covid) that spreads so easily that it just as likely to kill you (the developer) as anyone else doesn't hold up to even the slightest scrutiny.

    Unless, of course, that they see themselves as part of the problem in which case they would kill themselves which of course they don't.
    Last edited by CPRA; January 26, 2023 at 2:59 PM.

  12. #12
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    6,800
    Reputation
    18521
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: The Scientific Facts Are In: The Covid Virus and Pandemic Are Man-Made. the MRNA “vaccine” Is More Deadly Than the Virus

    Covid 19 is a lab rat that just happens to be "the one that got away", gain of function research is like attaching arms, legs, wings, or whatever, to a preverbal Mr. Potatohead.

    I'm betting the vax is even worse!

    Bundle up, boys, it's gonna be a long cold endless winter.


  13. #13

    Re: The Scientific Facts Are In: The Covid Virus and Pandemic Are Man-Made. the MRNA “vaccine” Is More Deadly Than the Virus

    Saw this Veritas review come out - it's not gain-of function, pfizer calls it directed evolution, they're mutating viruses in order to preemptively create new vaccines to sell - great business model, I see more booster shots in the future lmao.

    Google has completely scrubbed their search results already for this guy, with media narrative always being to censor facts - makes you think.


    Last edited by JustWannaRetireFk; January 26, 2023 at 2:46 PM.

  14. #14
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    6,800
    Reputation
    18521
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: The Scientific Facts Are In: The Covid Virus and Pandemic Are Man-Made. the MRNA “vaccine” Is More Deadly Than the Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by JustWannaRetireFk View Post
    Saw this Veritas review come out - it's not gain-of function, pfizer calls it directed evolution, they're mutating viruses in order to preemptively create new vaccines to sell - great business model, I see more booster shots in the future lmao.

    Google has completely scrubbed their search results already for this guy, with media narrative always being to censor facts - makes you think.


    Unfortunately, the worst of the worst monsters in the lab are on this side of the protective glass!
    Bundle up, boys, it's gonna be a long cold endless winter.


  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Wherever you go, there you are.
    Posts
    3,116
    Reputation
    5257
    Type
    Just Me

    Re: The Scientific Facts Are In: The Covid Virus and Pandemic Are Man-Made. the MRNA “vaccine” Is More Deadly Than the Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by CPRA View Post
    In Spain, there was a scandal when it was discovered the rich and connected were paying for fake vax cards. Bill Gates and the other elites will get saline or pretend shots like Kamala Harris did (saw an amusing video where a nurse described how fake it was), and the sheeple pawns will get the hot Fauci sauce injected . . . to neutralize their CO2 usage to zero. When you are no longer breathing, you exhaled CO2 levels also go to zero -- hint hint. Don't think Zombies exhale CO2 - might get that after the next virus release from the biolabs . . .
    I was referring to Covid as a bio-weapon, not the Vax shots.

    There is not a single doubt in my mind that we have been part of some mass experiment, not only medical but also social and political, but that is a far cry from seeing the whole furore as a means of numerical population control.

    There have been too many documented cases, and I mean actual proven cases such as the Tuskegee Syphilis trials, to suppose that this could never happen.

  16. #16
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    6,800
    Reputation
    18521
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: The Scientific Facts Are In: The Covid Virus and Pandemic Are Man-Made. the MRNA “vaccine” Is More Deadly Than the Virus

    Here's some good news for a change.

    Spike protein inhibiter/blocker/destroyer for those that have been jabbed.

    Oranges, lemons, pineapples are essential for good health, their goodness is found out almost daily.

    Bundle up, boys, it's gonna be a long cold endless winter.



Similar Threads

  1. Scientists Have Re-Created The Deadly 1918 Flu Virus. Why?
    By CPRA in forum Random (Non-MGTOW subjects)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: August 20, 2022, 5:04 PM
  2. Replies: 26
    Last Post: March 13, 2022, 8:35 PM
  3. England to end all COVID laws, to live with the virus
    By johnsmith79 in forum Random (Non-MGTOW subjects)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: February 23, 2022, 7:43 PM
  4. Profiteering on Corona virus!
    By mgtower in forum Random (Non-MGTOW subjects)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: March 24, 2020, 10:57 AM
  5. Virus Fearmongerers Prevail
    By CPRA in forum Random (Non-MGTOW subjects)
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: March 21, 2020, 7:20 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •