Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Senior Member ResidentEvil7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Location
    Suburban Chicago, IL
    Posts
    772
    Reputation
    1114
    Type
    Ghost

    If I Had A Pinball Collection, This Is What My Man Cave Would Look Something Like


    It has everything that I want: pinball, arcade, a bar, dome hockey, pool table, restaurant booth and table, and neon lights. Look how beautiful it looks. Speaking of restaurant booth and table; that would be great for Saturday nights when I have my best friend and I play pinball, take a break to sit down and chow down on some grilled sausage, hot dogs, burgers and fried food and a beer. Yes, it's not healthy, but it would be the only cheat meal of the week and it goes well in the game room. Doesn't get any better than that.

    Here's another example of what I would like to do some day:


    I mentioned pinball in my intro topic last year, but I'm assuming it's buried away among all the other topics, so I'll mention all the pinball games and arcade games I'm interested in.

    Arcade:
    1. Ninja Turtles - 1989
    2. Ninja Turtles; Turtles In Time
    3. Mortal Kombat I
    4. Mortal Kombat II
    5. Street Fighter II
    6. Pang
    7. Super Mario Bros.
    8. Final Fight
    9. Pit Fighter
    10. Ridge Racer
    11. Lethal Enforcers
    12. The Simpsons


    Pinball:
    1. Whirlwind
    2. Ninja Turtles - 1991
    3. Ninja Turtles - 2020
    4. Elvira And The Party Monsters
    5. NASCAR
    6. Dale Jr.
    7. Street Fighter II
    8. Hurricane
    9. Scared Stiff
    10. Elvira's House Of Horrors
    11. Ghostbusters
    12. High Speed
    13. High Speed II
    14. Wizard Of OZ - Emerald City Edition
    15. Mustang
    16. Star Wars
    17. Addam's Family
    18. Theatre Of Magic
    19. Twilight Zone
    20. Indiana Jones
    21. Rollercoaster Tycoon
    22. Terminator 2: Judgement Day
    23. Bugs Bunny Birthday
    24. Space Jam
    25. Monopoly
    26. Twister
    27. White Water
    28. The Simpsons
    29. Funhouse
    30. Popeye Saves The Earth
    31. WWF Royal Rumble
    32. Willy Wonka
    33. WWE Wrestle Mania
    34. Rescue 911
    35. Baywatch
    It's a man's world and we need to take it by the throat and make it give us what we desire.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Posts
    350
    Reputation
    640
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: If I Had A Pinball Collection, This Is What My Man Cave Would Look Something Like

    How about some of the old Bally "bingo" pinball machines? My favorite dates back to the "Lido" machine of 1961.
    Last edited by The Captain; June 5, 2022 at 3:33 AM.

  3. #3
    Senior Member ResidentEvil7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Location
    Suburban Chicago, IL
    Posts
    772
    Reputation
    1114
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: If I Had A Pinball Collection, This Is What My Man Cave Would Look Something Like

    I don't mean to shit on pre-1980 pinball games, but they seem real plain and simple to me. I like the games with ramps and metal wired tube slides.
    It's a man's world and we need to take it by the throat and make it give us what we desire.

  4. #4
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,037
    Reputation
    14329
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: If I Had A Pinball Collection, This Is What My Man Cave Would Look Something Like

    Quote Originally Posted by The Captain View Post
    How about some of the old Gottlieb "bingo" pinball machines? My favorite dates back to the "Lido" machine of 1961.
    That's a Bally bingo with Magic Screen:

    https://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=1439

    Nice choice.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Posts
    350
    Reputation
    640
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: If I Had A Pinball Collection, This Is What My Man Cave Would Look Something Like

    Quote Originally Posted by ResidentEvil7 View Post
    I don't mean to shit on pre-1980 pinball games, but they seem real plain and simple to me. I like the games with ramps and metal wired tube slides.
    You weren't there. They were/are "future" oriented game and were to be played as such. Later games are high-speed "action" type play. Both "Lido" and "Bikini" were designed for the "mature" player that banked on future projections/possibilities. They were, indeed, "old school" games.

    No insult or offense taken. The simplicity of the game was its challenge and allure.

  6. #6
    Senior Member UnKnownSurviving's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    435
    Reputation
    468
    Type
    MGTOW

    Re: If I Had A Pinball Collection, This Is What My Man Cave Would Look Something Like

    I'm gonna design my man cave like the most awesome shit my guy friends will love. i think i should have a man cave all over my house. I'm thinking of maybe having one room set as a huge theater room with 4k UHD dvds. This is top of my head. There's so many things i could do.

  7. #7
    Senior Member ResidentEvil7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Location
    Suburban Chicago, IL
    Posts
    772
    Reputation
    1114
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: If I Had A Pinball Collection, This Is What My Man Cave Would Look Something Like

    Quote Originally Posted by UnKnownSurviving View Post
    I'm gonna design my man cave like the most awesome shit my guy friends will love. i think i should have a man cave all over my house. I'm thinking of maybe having one room set as a huge theater room with 4k UHD dvds. This is top of my head. There's so many things i could do.
    I've downloaded several hundreds of man cave videos from YouTube over the past 7+ years, because I love the designs and work men put into their man caves. There was even a TV show on DIY channel called Man Caves, but it got canceled, because I'm assuming it was they aired at 5 AM when people are still asleep.

    I have 3 man caves here where I live with my dad.

    Man Cave #1 (my bedroom):
    4K entertainment; movie and video game posters; ARCADE neon sign; COORS LIGHT neon sign; SEGA neon sign, Pontiac neon clock; bar signs; framed wrestling signed images (Ted DiBiase, Jr., John Cena, Donovan Dijack, and Eli Drake); autograph Ken Shamrock trunks; a city of 3D puzzles; street signs; light up Ninja Turtle marquee; Trump 2024 flag, Trump standee; autograph image of Grave Digger monster truck; Conan's Atlantean sword; bowling pin; license plates of my first car; BUILT FORD TOUGH sign; computer; mini fridge stocked with Coors Light beer, broken bed and some much more.

    Man Cave #2 (bathroom):
    Pretty much the same thing was the bedroom man cave and I decorated my bathroom man cave the following way, because I ran out of room in Man Cave #1. Best Buy plastic sign; video game tin marquee; Cola polar bear neon clock; wrestling images, Coors Light tin sign, Ninja Turtles pinball tin signs.

    Man Cave #3 (Basement/Gym):
    Workout bench, 720p TV with Blu-Ray player; dumbbells; barbells; resistance bands; ab wheel; dumbbells rack; punching bag; futon, which needs to go to make more room. Off to the side is a city model made entirely out of foam boards and 3D puzzles. Political campaign signs of every president I ever voted for from W. Bush to Trump.

    I wouldn't mind showing images of all 3 man caves, but until I clean them, I won't, because the mess is an embarrassment.
    It's a man's world and we need to take it by the throat and make it give us what we desire.

  8. #8
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,037
    Reputation
    14329
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: If I Had A Pinball Collection, This Is What My Man Cave Would Look Something Like

    When I was in high school, I liked having commercial items in my bedroom. I mean, a traffic stop sign, a gumball machine like you see at the grocery store. That kind of thing. Having two pinball machines in my bedroom was a great thing for me.

    I asked my mom years later how could they deal with the fact that, late at night, while she and dad were trying to sleep, directly below them in the basement was me playing pinball with the bells and other attendant machine noises. She said it really didn't bother them, and she knew where I was, that I was at home and safe. I had to smile.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  9. #9
    Senior Member ResidentEvil7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Location
    Suburban Chicago, IL
    Posts
    772
    Reputation
    1114
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: If I Had A Pinball Collection, This Is What My Man Cave Would Look Something Like

    I just got down watching this brand new video of a new pinball machine (Toy Story 4) in a Arcade place near where I live about a 40-minute drive in the town of Schaumburg, IL. I didn't even know this place even existed.

    It's a man's world and we need to take it by the throat and make it give us what we desire.

  10. #10
    Senior Member UnKnownSurviving's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    435
    Reputation
    468
    Type
    MGTOW

    Re: If I Had A Pinball Collection, This Is What My Man Cave Would Look Something Like

    Quote Originally Posted by ResidentEvil7 View Post
    I've downloaded several hundreds of man cave videos from YouTube over the past 7+ years, because I love the designs and work men put into their man caves. There was even a TV show on DIY channel called Man Caves, but it got canceled, because I'm assuming it was they aired at 5 AM when people are still asleep.

    I have 3 man caves here where I live with my dad.

    Man Cave #1 (my bedroom):
    4K entertainment; movie and video game posters; ARCADE neon sign; COORS LIGHT neon sign; SEGA neon sign, Pontiac neon clock; bar signs; framed wrestling signed images (Ted DiBiase, Jr., John Cena, Donovan Dijack, and Eli Drake); autograph Ken Shamrock trunks; a city of 3D puzzles; street signs; light up Ninja Turtle marquee; Trump 2024 flag, Trump standee; autograph image of Grave Digger monster truck; Conan's Atlantean sword; bowling pin; license plates of my first car; BUILT FORD TOUGH sign; computer; mini fridge stocked with Coors Light beer, broken bed and some much more.

    Man Cave #2 (bathroom):
    Pretty much the same thing was the bedroom man cave and I decorated my bathroom man cave the following way, because I ran out of room in Man Cave #1. Best Buy plastic sign; video game tin marquee; Cola polar bear neon clock; wrestling images, Coors Light tin sign, Ninja Turtles pinball tin signs.

    Man Cave #3 (Basement/Gym):
    Workout bench, 720p TV with Blu-Ray player; dumbbells; barbells; resistance bands; ab wheel; dumbbells rack; punching bag; futon, which needs to go to make more room. Off to the side is a city model made entirely out of foam boards and 3D puzzles. Political campaign signs of every president I ever voted for from W. Bush to Trump.

    I wouldn't mind showing images of all 3 man caves, but until I clean them, I won't, because the mess is an embarrassment.
    Yeah, NO WORRIES about your mess in the place. It's fine, man. Just show me when you're ready. I am thinking, though, to start designing my dream MAN CAVES. I love video games and movies. So, I don't know whether I should put them in the same room or have them in separate rooms for specific purposes.

    LIke:


    1. For THEATER ROOM: one room for HUGE THEATER screen with theater chairs and couch, with some movie posters. With all 4k UHD dvds. Maybe add a mini restaurant bar/oven/grill, for pizza, hot dogs, or whatever food we want to make. like cheeseburgers and fries. Then add a soda/water/beer/wine bar. Add a health bar as well, when my friends comes over.

    2. GAME ROOM: Another room for all games. like huge 4k -8k tv screen with XBOX SERIES X or XBOX ONE X. Also add PS4/PS5. Maybe add something else?? I don't know.

    3. LIBRARY ROOM: Another room, huge room, for library room filled with books, and add a special place for my Bibles. And some special place for all my red pill books: Like The Rational Male series books, by Rollo Tomassi. And The Way of Men, Becoming a Barbarian, More Complete Beast, Fire In the Dark (all by Jack Donovan) and many other red pill books like Coach Greg Adams, and whatnots.

    4. ACRES for DOGS: Also, I would want to have a lot of acres for my German Shepherds. These intelligent dogs needs room to run around. Also, I'll feed them raw meats, with some cooked meals. I don't trust lot of dog foods-bought bags that has the right ingredients for my German Shepherds. So, I'll be going to a special German Shepherd breeders, and they'll let me know.

    5. For GARAGE. I need about 4-car garage, or even more garage space, for my cars. I'll be very wealthy for my age. I just know it.

    6. For SMOKER: I'll have a huge ass smoker, for my beef, lamb ribs, and other lamb legs, and other meats. It'll be in the acres/back yards.

    7. FOR MUSIC CDS: then I will have a room dedicated for all my music cds. Maybe? No? Yes? I don't know yet.

    So basically, I'll have everything I need. This means I might be looking for a mansion.

    Basically, I'll have no room for women. Because everything is for me. I'll have no women bitching that she wants a room dedicated to herself, when really she means the whole house for her. and leave me nothing! Fuck that.
    Last edited by UnKnownSurviving; June 18, 2022 at 9:58 PM.

  11. #11
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    5,679
    Reputation
    15866
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: If I Had A Pinball Collection, This Is What My Man Cave Would Look Something Like

    Caves are too stuffy for me, I broadened my horizons to Man Acres! All I need to do now is mine the entrance!
    Corruption, like low tide, lowers all boats and smashes their hulls on the rocks.

  12. #12
    Senior Member ResidentEvil7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Location
    Suburban Chicago, IL
    Posts
    772
    Reputation
    1114
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: If I Had A Pinball Collection, This Is What My Man Cave Would Look Something Like

    Quote Originally Posted by UnKnownSurviving View Post
    1. For THEATER ROOM: one room for HUGE THEATER screen with theater chairs and couch, with some movie posters. With all 4k UHD dvds. Maybe add a mini restaurant bar/oven/grill, for pizza, hot dogs, or whatever food we want to make. like cheeseburgers and fries. Then add a soda/water/beer/wine bar. Add a health bar as well, when my friends comes over.

    2. GAME ROOM: Another room for all games. like huge 4k -8k tv screen with XBOX SERIES X or XBOX ONE X. Also add PS4/PS5. Maybe add something else?? I don't know.

    3. LIBRARY ROOM: Another room, huge room, for library room filled with books, and add a special place for my Bibles. And some special place for all my red pill books: Like The Rational Male series books, by Rollo Tomassi. And The Way of Men, Becoming a Barbarian, More Complete Beast, Fire In the Dark (all by Jack Donovan) and many other red pill books like Coach Greg Adams, and whatnots.

    4. ACRES for DOGS: Also, I would want to have a lot of acres for my German Shepherds. These intelligent dogs needs room to run around. Also, I'll feed them raw meats, with some cooked meals. I don't trust lot of dog foods-bought bags that has the right ingredients for my German Shepherds. So, I'll be going to a special German Shepherd breeders, and they'll let me know.

    5. For GARAGE. I need about 4-car garage, or even more garage space, for my cars. I'll be very wealthy for my age. I just know it.

    6. For SMOKER: I'll have a huge ass smoker, for my beef, lamb ribs, and other lamb legs, and other meats. It'll be in the acres/back yards.

    7. FOR MUSIC CDS: then I will have a room dedicated for all my music cds. Maybe? No? Yes? I don't know yet.

    So basically, I'll have everything I need. This means I might be looking for a mansion.

    Basically, I'll have no room for women. Because everything is for me. I'll have no women bitching that she wants a room dedicated to herself, when really she means the whole house for her. and leave me nothing! Fuck that.
    If I ever manage to get out of a rut and get some money for my supplement eBay store or get a job that pays something better than SSI, Man Cave #4 will be the big kahuna of a man cave.

    Future Man Cave #4 (Basement Game Room):
    Pinball games, arcade games, pool table with Coors Light sign above it, beer bar, restaurant booth and table, grill, fryer, for the same reason as you (cheeseburgers, fries, fried mushrooms, cheese fries, beer, Italian beef sandwiches, bratwurst, hot dogs) for when me and my best friend (who will move in with me then) have a gaming break. There will also be dome hockey, air hockey, I just bought a brand new Coors Light dartboard; snack/soda vending machines, neon lights, gaming posters and a jukebox (optional). And if I ever get lucky enough in the Illinois-State lottery, or with money, I will have an in-home bowling alley.

    Future Man Cave #3 (the garage gym):
    All my gym equipment that I have in my basement now at my dad's house will be in a garage along with cable machines and Arnold fitness posters, a health and supplement bar, TV/Blu-Ray player. There's a house near where I live that has 2 garages (a side and a front) and I figure one will be the gym and the other will be for the car, tools.

    My god! It will be beautiful! Best of all, my best friend will move in with me and no bitches allowed, and none of his family members (the Asshole Family) comes over. Just the two of us for the rest of our lives.

    I'm 2 1/2 months from my 40th birthday and I have just about $18K saved up (I really need to get my supplement eBay Store cracking) after my best friend pays of a $2,504.41 loan I gave him over the past 6 years. He's mentally disabled like me too and he's struggling to get on SSI and he can pay me back a bit each month.
    It's a man's world and we need to take it by the throat and make it give us what we desire.

  13. #13
    Senior Member UnKnownSurviving's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    435
    Reputation
    468
    Type
    MGTOW

    Re: If I Had A Pinball Collection, This Is What My Man Cave Would Look Something Like

    Quote Originally Posted by ResidentEvil7 View Post
    If I ever manage to get out of a rut and get some money for my supplement eBay store or get a job that pays something better than SSI, Man Cave #4 will be the big kahuna of a man cave.

    Future Man Cave #4 (Basement Game Room):
    Pinball games, arcade games, pool table with Coors Light sign above it, beer bar, restaurant booth and table, grill, fryer, for the same reason as you (cheeseburgers, fries, fried mushrooms, cheese fries, beer, Italian beef sandwiches, bratwurst, hot dogs) for when me and my best friend (who will move in with me then) have a gaming break. There will also be dome hockey, air hockey, I just bought a brand new Coors Light dartboard; snack/soda vending machines, neon lights, gaming posters and a jukebox (optional). And if I ever get lucky enough in the Illinois-State lottery, or with money, I will have an in-home bowling alley.

    Future Man Cave #3 (the garage gym):
    All my gym equipment that I have in my basement now at my dad's house will be in a garage along with cable machines and Arnold fitness posters, a health and supplement bar, TV/Blu-Ray player. There's a house near where I live that has 2 garages (a side and a front) and I figure one will be the gym and the other will be for the car, tools.

    My god! It will be beautiful! Best of all, my best friend will move in with me and no bitches allowed, and none of his family members (the Asshole Family) comes over. Just the two of us for the rest of our lives.

    I'm 2 1/2 months from my 40th birthday and I have just about $18K saved up (I really need to get my supplement eBay Store cracking) after my best friend pays of a $2,504.41 loan I gave him over the past 6 years. He's mentally disabled like me too and he's struggling to get on SSI and he can pay me back a bit each month.

    Do you have Pinterest? I have one, and I added some man caves. Maybe we can connect? I'm working on lot of my goals, and it will be sometime before I move to TEXAS. But it's not for a couple of years. I am aware that you don't live in Texas, but in Chicago.


Similar Threads

  1. Video Games And Pinball From The Past
    By ResidentEvil7 in forum Random (Non-MGTOW subjects)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: April 19, 2022, 1:31 PM
  2. The Classic Cars/Arcade/Pinball/Neon Collection
    By ResidentEvil7 in forum Random (Non-MGTOW subjects)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: January 24, 2022, 10:57 PM
  3. The Pinball Man Cave - VERY COOL
    By ResidentEvil7 in forum Random (Non-MGTOW subjects)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: September 9, 2021, 6:22 PM
  4. Zoidberg’s Collection of Quotes
    By Zoidberg in forum Random (Non-MGTOW subjects)
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: August 26, 2018, 5:43 AM
  5. Fascinating collection of old photos
    By cyberdude in forum Lounge
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: May 28, 2014, 10:23 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •