Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 27 of 27
  1. #21

    Re: How many of you will or won't vote for Donald Trump in 2024?? I mean, he does care about America, though. And he shows it.

    I'm not from the US. What I am wondering about though: why is it the US seem to be suddenly so keen to have geriatric patients on key positions in power? I get it: you want people in power with life experience and not a millenial snowflake. But this is IMO the other extreme. Aside of his performance/ party a.s.o. at least Obama was a vital man when he took office. I saw a "party" a while ago when he totally pulvarized Joetanchamon with his mere presence.

  2. #22
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,006
    Reputation
    14288
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: How many of you will or won't vote for Donald Trump in 2024?? I mean, he does care about America, though. And he shows it.

    Quote Originally Posted by RedPilledSimp View Post
    I'm not from the US. What I am wondering about though: why is it the US seem to be suddenly so keen to have geriatric patients on key positions in power? I get it: you want people in power with life experience and not a millenial snowflake. But this is IMO the other extreme. Aside of his performance/ party a.s.o. at least Obama was a vital man when he took office. I saw a "party" a while ago when he totally pulvarized Joetanchamon with his mere presence.
    If it's the discussion of age that's sudden to you, then it's likely connected to Biden's declining mental faculties. Biden was 78 when he became president. Of course, comparisons to Trump are made, and he was 70 when he became president. Before that George H.W. Bush was 64 when he became president in 1989. Ronald Reagan was 69 when he became president in 1981.

    Nancy Pelosi, our Speaker of the House, is now 82 and she shows it. We have congressmen and women who are up there in age as well.

    When I was a boy briefly living in South Carolina in the 60s, Strom Thurmond was one of our United States Senators. I remembered his name at the time because it was so unusual to me. I've lived in many places since then and, in what seemed a lifetime lived since then, I was shocked to realize in 2000 (after I retired!) that he was still South Carolina's Senator.

    Minimum age to qualify for POTUS is 35. Theodore Roosevelt was our youngest at 42.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._States_by_age

    Both Bill Clinton and Barack Obama had the charm factor. As did John F. Kennedy.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  3. #23
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,006
    Reputation
    14288
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: How many of you will or won't vote for Donald Trump in 2024?? I mean, he does care about America, though. And he shows it.

    Quote Originally Posted by RedPilledSimp View Post
    I saw a "party" a while ago when he totally pulvarized Joetanchamon with his mere presence.
    I forgot to say, if you mean Joe Biden, a recent event showed everybody all over Obama and I believed that to be a combination of the fact that Obama is still popular, he hadn't been seen in Washington circles for a while and many people were happy to see him, as he was to see them, and everybody was happy to not have to fake it with Biden, while Biden doddled in the background, even once trying to get Obama's attention by touching his shoulder. But Obama ignored him and kept talking to others. It was a definite slight.

    Here's the video from April:

    https://nypost.com/2022/04/06/presid...e-white-house/
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  4. #24
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    5,633
    Reputation
    15789
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: How many of you will or won't vote for Donald Trump in 2024?? I mean, he does care about America, though. And he shows it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unboxxed View Post
    I forgot to say, if you mean Joe Biden, a recent event showed everybody all over Obama and I believed that to be a combination of the fact that Obama is still popular, he hadn't been seen in Washington circles for a while and many people were happy to see him, as he was to see them, and everybody was happy to not have to fake it with Biden, while Biden doddled in the background, even once trying to get Obama's attention by touching his shoulder. But Obama ignored him and kept talking to others. It was a definite slight.

    Here's the video from April:

    https://nypost.com/2022/04/06/presid...e-white-house/
    It's sad at the same time it's pathetic watching a geriatric old man with dementia torpedo the nation with open borders, war on oil, food shortage, rapid expanding hyper inflation on par with detonated TNT, and WW-lll with Russia and China.

    It's like living somewhere between Orwell's 1984, Dr. Strangelove, Psycho, and Nightmare on Elm St.!


    Corruption, like low tide, lowers all boats and smashes their hulls on the rocks.

  5. #25
    Senior Member O.G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    504
    Reputation
    4608
    Type
    Sigma Male

    Re: How many of you will or won't vote for Donald Trump in 2024?? I mean, he does care about America, though. And he shows it.

    Quote Originally Posted by UnKnownSurviving View Post
    Same. I could forgive Trump's "outlandish" or out of place behaviors. But those "Mean comments" and his straight forward honesty got him in the white house in the first place! That's what made 2016 elections so memorable and those democrats are still talking about Trump, and he's out of office!

    Like hello?? Trump is out of office, and you're still talking about him?? Something tells me Trumps is definitely the man for the job! Whenever, democrats talks about Trump, nonstop, even during the elections, It shows that they are actually afraid of him.

    It's true! Those democrats/globalists are afraid of Donald Trump. I mean, why else continue talking about Donald Trump??

    Granted, Donald Trump isn't perfect - no one is. But he is the man for the job.

    If I were to vote for Trump, I'd give him another chance to run America. Trump just needs to focus on America and her needs are.
    Respectfully I could not disagree more with you about Trump being the man for the job. Even setting aside the main reason I dislike him as I posted above.

    You see all the vitriol this man brings from the lefties as a positive. That the bring this shit because they are afraid of him. Hate to say so but some of the shit they bring he well deserves. The man has acted the clown a tad to often.

    I see it ALL as a total waste of time. With the country suffering the most, rather than Trump, from this waste of time. All the back and forth name calling is nothing but divisive. We are pretty well all set with being divided. Got that shit nailed as far as I'm concerned.

    A deeply divided country adds a massive amount of complexity. It hinders enacting policies that could truly help the country. Every single positive Trump policy Unboxxed listed in his post were real good things for the USA. Or at least a correct start in the right direction for us.

    I say any conservative BUT Trump. That is the man for the job. A person who is not such a lightning rod for bullshit. A candidate who does not have a large group of built in haters. If it was Trump or Trump's cabinet that came up with the policy. Those same people, including Trump, should be in the background. I doubt Trump could keep his mouth shut and act as a silent partner to a new candidate.

    A candidate who could continue on with great policy. Trigger fewer haters to make his job easier.
    Spend more effort uniting the country rather than battling haters.

    So doing the same thing over (Trump). Expecting a different outcome?
    Makes sense to anyone?

    The definition of that thinking is insanity IMHO.
    "People are always angry at anyone who chooses very individual standards for his life; because of the extraordinary treatment which that man grants to himself, they feel degraded, like ordinary beings."
    - Nietzsche


  6. #26
    Senior Member UnKnownSurviving's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    429
    Reputation
    457
    Type
    MGTOW

    Re: How many of you will or won't vote for Donald Trump in 2024?? I mean, he does care about America, though. And he shows it.

    Quote Originally Posted by O.G. View Post
    Respectfully I could not disagree more with you about Trump being the man for the job. Even setting aside the main reason I dislike him as I posted above.

    You see all the vitriol this man brings from the lefties as a positive. That the bring this shit because they are afraid of him. Hate to say so but some of the shit they bring he well deserves. The man has acted the clown a tad to often.

    I see it ALL as a total waste of time. With the country suffering the most, rather than Trump, from this waste of time. All the back and forth name calling is nothing but divisive. We are pretty well all set with being divided. Got that shit nailed as far as I'm concerned.

    A deeply divided country adds a massive amount of complexity. It hinders enacting policies that could truly help the country. Every single positive Trump policy Unboxxed listed in his post were real good things for the USA. Or at least a correct start in the right direction for us.

    I say any conservative BUT Trump. That is the man for the job. A person who is not such a lightning rod for bullshit. A candidate who does not have a large group of built in haters. If it was Trump or Trump's cabinet that came up with the policy. Those same people, including Trump, should be in the background. I doubt Trump could keep his mouth shut and act as a silent partner to a new candidate.

    A candidate who could continue on with great policy. Trigger fewer haters to make his job easier.
    Spend more effort uniting the country rather than battling haters.

    So doing the same thing over (Trump). Expecting a different outcome?
    Makes sense to anyone?

    The definition of that thinking is insanity IMHO.

    I mean Trump's policy is what save America, so if another candidate could continue Trump's policy, it would be DeSantis. But I don't think DeSantis will be running anytime soon, as he has Florida to save. And many people from out of state, are moving to Florida, and even people from out of different countries are moving to Florida.

    But DeSantis has this this to say about people moving to Florida, "If people are coming to Florida with a likability for or affinity for Dictators, and there are people here with that support for Dictators, then we don't want them here in Florida. They have to go back to their own country, if they like dictators so much. We don't want them here in Florida."

    I don't want dictators here either, and I agree with DeSantis. For me, I'm moving to TEXAS. I might change my mind about moving Florida, and move there, as I heard good things about Florida, because of DeSantis.

  7. #27
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Bumfuck, Egypt
    Posts
    3,070
    Reputation
    10437
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: How many of you will or won't vote for Donald Trump in 2024?? I mean, he does care about America, though. And he shows it.

    Despite the perks, being Prez of the US is beyond stressful. Worse yet, if you want to get anything done you have to bed down with the scum of the earth, both foreign and domestic. Anybody who wants the job has to have something wrong with them.

    Looks like Trump tried to do more good than I was aware of. But he's put on his clown face too many times, the other choice is going to have to be truly awful before I vote Trump again.
    Every day I make the world a little bit worse.


Similar Threads

  1. Donald Trump's Rules For Success
    By ResidentEvil7 in forum Random (Non-MGTOW subjects)
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: June 17, 2022, 1:51 AM
  2. Donald Trump
    By monolith218 in forum Random (Non-MGTOW subjects)
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: November 30, 2016, 6:26 AM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: August 24, 2016, 8:03 AM
  4. Replies: 27
    Last Post: May 20, 2016, 12:43 AM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: October 23, 2015, 3:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •