Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 26
  1. #1

    How are the covidīs madness in your country?

    In Brazil, of course, the television always promote mass stupidity but we can live more or less free since government does not work.

    In shops, supermarket, closed space in general we must wear masks but at streets we can put the mask in the pocket and when/if (itīs if most of times) police come close we just get the mask in the pocket and wear it as long as they are close. We can run, do exercises in this way.

    Only once a police office ask me to use the mask in the car when I as driving and I didnīt get a fine or anything else.

    How is covid in your country?

  2. #2
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    4,212
    Reputation
    12416
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: How are the covidīs madness in your country?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hello_World View Post
    In Brazil, of course, the television always promote mass stupidity but we can live more or less free since government does not work.

    In shops, supermarket, closed space in general we must wear masks but at streets we can put the mask in the pocket and when/if (itīs if most of times) police come close we just get the mask in the pocket and wear it as long as they are close. We can run, do exercises in this way.

    Only once a police office ask me to use the mask in the car when I as driving and I didnīt get a fine or anything else.

    How is covid in your country?
    Covid has been canceled in efforts to hold freedom higher than life itself! It's like walking around in machine gun fire and not giving a fuck if you get hit!

    We didn't take kindly to living in fear under the oppressive thumb of tyranny!

    Have no fear, fear is society's greatest enemy, one and all, they may as well try to make us wear burkas and bow at their feet.

    Fear has no mercy on the afraid.

  3. #3
    Senior Member ResidentEvil7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Location
    Suburban Chicago, IL
    Posts
    333
    Reputation
    320
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: How are the covidīs madness in your country?

    Here in Illinois we have to wear a mask whether or not we are vaccinated everywhere we go. If you go to a restaurant, you have to wear one until you get to your table, then you can take it off.

    Slightly on and off topic; angry parents of school kids are being called domestic terrorist by liberals for being concerned about the child's education and school mask mandate.
    It's a man's world and we need to take it by the throat and make it give us what we desire.

  4. #4
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    4,212
    Reputation
    12416
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: How are the covidīs madness in your country?

    Quote Originally Posted by ResidentEvil7 View Post
    Here in Illinois we have to wear a mask whether or not we are vaccinated everywhere we go. If you go to a restaurant, you have to wear one until you get to your table, then you can take it off.

    Slightly on and off topic; angry parents of school kids are being called domestic terrorist by liberals for being concerned about the child's education and school mask mandate.
    No wonder,

    Illinois; 2nd runner up to California in the annual "flee-that-state" awards! New York is poised to surpass you by 2022!

    P.S.
    In the lab where covid was made, do you think they wore masks? Or something a little more elaborate? You may as well try to filter smoke with a fishing net!

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Bumfuck, Egypt
    Posts
    2,506
    Reputation
    9462
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: How are the covidīs madness in your country?

    Threats of big fines from the state have most of Oregon business's toeing the party line. Least in the city's. It's a little loser in the sticks, but you still almost always need a mask if you want to buy anything.

    Depends on where you live in the US how much your affected by the pandemic. I live in a small town and was more or less socially distanced anyway, so it didn't affect me that much.
    Every day I make the world a little bit worse.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    425
    Reputation
    560
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: How are the covidīs madness in your country?

    Melbourne, Australia, world record longest lockdown. We were also in lockdown for months last year. Our Socialist moron of a Premier loves lockdowns and the emergency powers of being able to do as he pleases. Despite this record lock down this year we still recorded around 2300 cases the other day out of a state of 6 million. He has locked it down for far less than that and our lockdowns have been very strict. But of course, what do you do when you are already in lock down and still recording high level of cases and people's lives have been trashed due to unemployment and people just no longer giving a fuck because we have had it at zero so often and yet each time the Premier fucks it up in some way and the cases rise again.

    I love some of the hypocrisies around the regulations. Earlier this year during a brief period between one lock down and this record breaking one, they started opening things up again. They were talking about getting more workers back into the city etc. I was walking around on a break and of course still had to wear a mask even outdoors as per regs... but... I was seeing restaurants and cafes open with customers inside and they weren't wearing masks?!

    To me that was insane. Of course you can't eat or drink with a mask on but if I have to wear one on a relatively deserted street than why is it safe for people indoors to not wear them?

    Last year our Premier allowed BLM protests (in Australia?!) which also sparked a second wave, he will deny this but it is funny how a few weeks after them we copped it sending us into another lock down. Yet, protests against lock downs which he takes personally are met with a rather severe response from Police. And yet Construction whose Union is a major backer of his party was allowed to keep going (again, personal for him as they are building his dream projects) even though recently it has been discovered that the industry is rife with Covid cases.

    Just so much hypocrisy and double standards.

  7. #7
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    4,212
    Reputation
    12416
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: How are the covidīs madness in your country?

    Quote Originally Posted by McDudeski McGee View Post
    In my state, the urban and suburban areas have been hovering around 20 per 100,000 infections per day. In the rural counties, the infections spiked up to almost 200 per 100,000 per day. The rural areas have limited medical infrastructure, so an indoor mask mandate was reimposed a few weeks ago until the numbers subside.

    Today the numbers statewide are back around 20 per 100,000; the governor has stated the mandate will be lifted if covid continues to deaccelerate.

    The madness is from the Republican Party, which continues to push educated voters in the suburbs -- their old base -- away from them, even if it means the Democrats keep legislative supermajorities. There wouldn't even be a second mask mandate if it weren't for the unvaccinated; the blame is squarely on them.
    So, villainizing someone that doesn't take a vaccine that doesn't work and shows to have negative side effects including but not limited to spawning mutations that start new infections among the vaccinated and unvaccinated alike aren't guilty of the same blame resting squarely on them?

    Blame gain of function research in substandard labs under the watchful eye of the CCP. Don't blame me, a person that doesn't have the virus and chooses natural immunity shown to be more robust than any of the vaccines rushed into production, untested, with any opposing documentation and treatments censored and scrubbed from existence. The alternative to vaccination may prove to be the cure in the long run.

    20/20 foresight is rare and endangered commodity, and one that can make all the difference when you trust what you see and not what they want you to see.

  8. #8
    Super Moderator Mr Wombat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    5,154
    Reputation
    23973
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: How are the covidīs madness in your country?

    As the username indicates, I'm in Australia. Everything is locked down. I'm loving it. Going back to the office will be a sad day. The only nuisance is that Bunnings takes a week or so to process an order for pick-up, you can't just "oops, forgot something" and go get it.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    1,011
    Reputation
    5945
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: How are the covidīs madness in your country?

    To add to mgtower's excellent refutation, a population cannot vaccinate itself out of a pandemic, especially where the virus is smart enough to spawn new variants, as this one is. Thus, today's vaccines are able to "communicate" only with variants that no longer exist. Several weeks ago I referenced an interview Eric Bolling did with a very highly respected virologist on that topic.

    This entire vaccine nightmare is a government-overreach attempt. Its goal isn't to prevent people from getting sick; it's to prevent people from having a choice whether or not to allow the government to inject them with something.

    Always, always look for the "bigger issue."

    The mere fact that Fauci is behind this whole illegal scheme ought to make anyone who's got a pulse extremely suspicious. He's already been caught lying in situations where the penalty is jail time.

    I wouldn't have brought this up again were it not for certain people insulting those of us who have made decisions based on having listened to facts, science, and expert opinions. And yes, I am insulted by some of what I've read here.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    1,011
    Reputation
    5945
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: How are the covidīs madness in your country?

    How come Florida's doing so well?

    How come few people know about it?

    "Mainstream Media SILENT After Florida Reports 3rd Lowest Rate Of Covid Infection"

    The media took great joy in seeing the Florida Covid spike over the summer, but now they are being eerily quiet. [...] They’re being silent about Florida because they have just reached the 3rd lowest rate of infection in the United States.

    https://archive.today/ZF9YW

  11. #11
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    4,212
    Reputation
    12416
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: How are the covidīs madness in your country?


  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    425
    Reputation
    560
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: How are the covidīs madness in your country?

    Quote Originally Posted by kru-kut View Post
    How come Florida's doing so well?

    How come few people know about it?

    "Mainstream Media SILENT After Florida Reports 3rd Lowest Rate Of Covid Infection"

    The media took great joy in seeing the Florida Covid spike over the summer, but now they are being eerily quiet. [...] They’re being silent about Florida because they have just reached the 3rd lowest rate of infection in the United States.

    https://archive.today/ZF9YW
    Probably because Florida was a surprise upset for the Dem's last election. They just assumed all those Latino's would vote Biden but they are conservative and cynical of Socialism because of what they saw in Cuba so voted Trump.

    From the link you posted, isn't Alabama also a Red state and much maligned? And yet look at the blue states, going up...

    “Florida’s 14-day change rate plunged 48%, while Alabama’s fell 61% and Hawaii’s fell 51%. Notably, states farther north were found at the other end of the spectrum, including Colorado, where the rate rose 32%, Vermont, 27%, Michigan, 26%, and Minnesota, 22%.

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    63
    Reputation
    336
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: How are the covidīs madness in your country?

    Ah, a fellow inmate in Danistan.

    I've got friends who's jobs are gone, they aren't sure what they will do. They are of course in hospitality, so I'm sure once we get out of this lock up they will find another job, but fuck me there have been a lot of people ruined here. I'm in a better situation than many, but even this is getting to me a bit. I just want ot be able to go wherever and without having to wear a fucking mask.

  14. #14
    Senior Member stanmsl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    THE ENGLISH COUNTRYSIDE
    Posts
    325
    Reputation
    1548
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: How are the covidīs madness in your country?

    Quote Originally Posted by kru-kut View Post
    How come Florida's doing so well? How come few people know about it? "Mainstream Media SILENT After Florida Reports 3rd Lowest Rate Of Covid Infection"
    The media took great joy in seeing the Florida Covid spike over the summer, but now they are being eerily quiet. [...] They’re being silent about Florida because they have just reached the 3rd lowest rate of infection in the United States. https://archive.today/ZF9YW
    South Florida Sun-Sentinel, "COVID in Florida: 3974 new cases as steep drop continues," Oct. 6
    WPLG-TV in South Florida, "Florida COVID cases dip to lowest since early July," Sept. 28, 2021
    Palm Beach Post, "COVID cases across Florida drop by 40% since last week; pandemic fatalities also down," Sept. 24, 2021
    Fox 13 TV in Tampa Bay, "'Work to be done' as Florida's COVID-19 numbers continue decline from summertime peak," Sept. 20, 2021
    Tampa Bay Times, "Florida schools shift pandemic protocols as new cases decrease," Sept. 20, 2021
    The Associated Press news service, "New daily virus cases in Florida is lowest since July," Sept. 18, 2021
    Fortune magazine, "Florida sees new COVID cases drop by 47% in the past two weeks," Sept. 16, 2021
    Action News TV in Jacksonville, "Florida’s COVID cases drop again," Sept. 13, 2021
    CBS 12 TV in West Palm Beach, "New COVID-19 cases, hospitalizations drop in Florida," Sept. 7, 2021

    The number of times I read "ignored by the mainstream media" and find the exact opposite in less than 1 minute on google is very close to 100%.
    Men are becoming MGTOW by the millions, most without ever having heard the term. They are simply doing what all living organisms finding themselves in a toxic environment do. They adapt to it or remove themselves from it. Females are not liking either the adaptations or the removal.

    ,TWITTER FEED BLOG

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    425
    Reputation
    560
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: How are the covidīs madness in your country?

    Here is what's getting me. Down here in Melbourne, Australia our Socialist Premier would lock the state down for less than 50 cases at times. Now despite having the longest and strictest lockdowns we are pushing nearly 2000 cases a day. I know people are vaxxed now but he is going to open up. I am thinking by his logic here not most people's.

    Why is it ok to open up now but not before? Could the strict lockdowns have just made things worse? Most likely he has no idea what he is doing. I smell a state election looming.

  16. #16
    Junior Member Jesse Custer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    33
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: How are the covidīs madness in your country?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kryptic View Post
    Melbourne, Australia, world record longest lockdown. We were also in lockdown for months last year. Our Socialist moron of a Premier loves lockdowns and the emergency powers of being able to do as he pleases. Despite this record lock down this year we still recorded around 2300 cases the other day out of a state of 6 million. He has locked it down for far less than that and our lockdowns have been very strict. But of course, what do you do when you are already in lock down and still recording high level of cases and people's lives have been trashed due to unemployment and people just no longer giving a fuck because we have had it at zero so often and yet each time the Premier fucks it up in some way and the cases rise again.

    I love some of the hypocrisies around the regulations. Earlier this year during a brief period between one lock down and this record breaking one, they started opening things up again. They were talking about getting more workers back into the city etc. I was walking around on a break and of course still had to wear a mask even outdoors as per regs... but... I was seeing restaurants and cafes open with customers inside and they weren't wearing masks?!

    To me that was insane. Of course you can't eat or drink with a mask on but if I have to wear one on a relatively deserted street than why is it safe for people indoors to not wear them?

    Last year our Premier allowed BLM protests (in Australia?!) which also sparked a second wave, he will deny this but it is funny how a few weeks after them we copped it sending us into another lock down. Yet, protests against lock downs which he takes personally are met with a rather severe response from Police. And yet Construction whose Union is a major backer of his party was allowed to keep going (again, personal for him as they are building his dream projects) even though recently it has been discovered that the industry is rife with Covid cases.

    Just so much hypocrisy and double standards.
    I'm from Melbourne too and i do realise that it is my choice but i've been stood down from my job due to the vaccine mandate. I do not want the jab therefore im not allowed on site.

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    425
    Reputation
    560
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: How are the covidīs madness in your country?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Custer View Post
    I'm from Melbourne too and i do realise that it is my choice but i've been stood down from my job due to the vaccine mandate. I do not want the jab therefore im not allowed on site.
    They have mandated it in my industry too. I am double vaxxed anyway for my own reasons. I am surprised though that they really are standing people down if they don't have it. I kind of assumed that it would be more of a bluff tactic.

  18. #18
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    4,212
    Reputation
    12416
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: How are the covidīs madness in your country?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kryptic View Post
    They have mandated it in my industry too. I am double vaxxed anyway for my own reasons. I am surprised though that they really are standing people down if they don't have it. I kind of assumed that it would be more of a bluff tactic.
    Behind every "bluff tactic" is a civil right being scoured away. Too many bluff tactics, the sitting government gets scoured away, and you can bet there's allot of people holding wire brushes just waiting to scour something away!
    Tower's Book of Survival:

    Rule #401. First you eat the dogs, then you eat the dogfood.

  19. #19
    Junior Member Jesse Custer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    33
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: How are the covidīs madness in your country?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kryptic View Post
    They have mandated it in my industry too. I am double vaxxed anyway for my own reasons. I am surprised though that they really are standing people down if they don't have it. I kind of assumed that it would be more of a bluff tactic.
    Unfortunately its no bluff. I didn't produce my proof of vaccine before October the 15th so my authorisation to work has been revoked.

    They're doing it to toe the line. Funny thing is my manager has implored me not to resign because in her words things change all the time.

  20. #20
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    4,212
    Reputation
    12416
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: How are the covidīs madness in your country?

    I remember a time when all drugs were voluntary, legal or illegal.

    Now the drug pushers have crossed sides with the drug dealers and are free from arrest and prosecution for pushing drugs.

    It's the lowly non drug user that doesn't want drugs coursing through their veins that's now treated worse than a criminal!

    I hope and pray the vaccine backfires in the most inhumane of ways. Then measure the value of employment against that!

    What are the vaxers gonna do when they discover they'll never have immunity as good as natural immunity and need vaccinations for the rest of their lives?

    Clutching onto liberty and freedom at a time when everyone is seeking to take it away is imperative to maintaining happiness and the blooms of liberty that preserving freedom creates.

    I don't follow marching orders dictated by tyrants! FUCK BRANDON!
    Tower's Book of Survival:

    Rule #401. First you eat the dogs, then you eat the dogfood.


Similar Threads

  1. The American Descent into Madness
    By CPRA in forum Random (Non-MGTOW subjects)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: July 22, 2021, 2:07 PM
  2. What madness is this?
    By Jackoff in forum Lounge
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: July 7, 2020, 10:09 PM
  3. More Workplace Madness
    By Jackoff in forum Lounge
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: June 27, 2020, 9:46 PM
  4. Seek refuge in madness
    By Dashing Young Dissident in forum New Member Intros
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: August 12, 2018, 1:59 PM
  5. Does this madness ever end? #givyourmoneytowomen
    By Primus_Pilus in forum Lounge
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: May 22, 2018, 8:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •