Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    3,734
    Reputation
    11295
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Fascism in action:

    Interesting video on how easily the masses can be moved to Fascism's rime and reason and throw out the constitution and bill of rights on a witch hunt.

    Joe Biden: A legend in his own mind...

  2. #2
    Senior Member ResidentEvil7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Location
    Suburban Chicago, IL
    Posts
    205
    Reputation
    175
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Fascism in action:

    Scary video. I'm just glad that there were some people who felt this is a bad idea. Those who DID sign the petition, thinking it was real, are left-wing liberal shitheads! Funny how "my body, my choice" applies to abortion, but not vaccines. Same thing with people who are pro-choice when it comes to abortion, but pro-life when it comes to people getting vaccines.
    It's a man's world and we need to take it by the throat and make it give us what we desire.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    3,734
    Reputation
    11295
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: Fascism in action:

    Quote Originally Posted by ResidentEvil7 View Post
    Scary video. I'm just glad that there were some people who felt this is a bad idea. Those who DID sign the petition, thinking it was real, are left-wing liberal shitheads! Funny how "my body, my choice" applies to abortion, but not vaccines. Same thing with people who are pro-choice when it comes to abortion, but pro-life when it comes to people getting vaccines.
    The Bidenites signed it, they're mentally incognito afflicted with the brain dead disease of Bidenitus!

    Joe Biden: A legend in his own mind...

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    35
    Reputation
    54
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Fascism in action:

    It's a wonder how the smirk and the sarcastic comments went undetected. This video goes to show how stupid most people are and how the majority of people out there are clueless as to what is going on and better yet don't fucking care. As long as the distractions continue to distract people won't stop to look around. Panem et circenses! Another one!
    Last edited by Hedon; August 3, 2021 at 2:14 PM.

  5. #5

    Re: Fascism in action:

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    The Bidenites signed it, they're mentally incognito afflicted with the brain dead disease of Bidenitus!

    It has been mentioned a few times that he's already dead but through the use of deep-fake technology, he's "lives."
    In the future there will be robots.

  6. #6
    Member WPL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Down South
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    62
    Type
    Ghost monk

    Re: Fascism in action:

    Modern liberals and progressives claim to be tolerant, but many of them certainly seem to have a pathological drive to control others.

    They're really flogging this vaccine horse, and it makes a person wonder why (beyond the obvious profit for pharma companies)? There's no tracking "microchip" tracking device in the vaccines -- there are a number of technical reasons having to do with radio propagation why that wouldn't be feasible, even if the components could be miniaturized enough (and we're not there yet).

    If the vaccines are safe and effective, then let them stand on their own merits. Everyone knows by now that they're available -- running ads and making threats about loss of access to certain venues isn't going to change the mind of anyone who has decided against participating in the mass clinical trials.

  7. #7
    Senior Member ResidentEvil7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Location
    Suburban Chicago, IL
    Posts
    205
    Reputation
    175
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Fascism in action:

    US Senator Lindsay Graham got vaccinated and he tested positive for COVID. So it's not good enough to stop the virus.
    It's a man's world and we need to take it by the throat and make it give us what we desire.

  8. #8

    Re: Fascism in action:

    [replying to Bonobo Protocol]


  9. #9

    Re: Fascism in action:

    Quote Originally Posted by WPL View Post
    Modern liberals and progressives claim to be tolerant, but many of them certainly seem to have a pathological drive to control others.
    The essence and sine qua non of modern leftism is them shoving their &^%$ down your throat through government mandate.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    256
    Reputation
    3102
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Fascism in action:

    The headlines look scary but the powers that be know they're losing and are now panicking. Mandating experimental vaccines is extremely illegal and they'll be sued up to their eyeballs immediately (as they already have been). Nobody believes their bullshit anymore - 90% of the comments on the most retarded MSM news site in my country are based as fuck, I can hardly believe it. Millions are protesting all over the world before they've even tried enforcing any of it. Vaccine lethality and massive US election fraud are about to become public knowledge which is why they're trying to drum up the Fourth Reich in the middle of summer. They know it's their last chance before they all hang. Biden just called for Cuomo to resign, they're starting to chew off limbs to survive. This month could turn out to be an interesting one.
    Last edited by I'm Gone; August 3, 2021 at 9:28 PM.

  11. #11

    Re: Fascism in action:

    Quote Originally Posted by I'm Gone View Post
    The headlines look scary but the powers that be know they're losing and are now panicking. Mandating experimental vaccines is extremely illegal and they'll be sued up to their eyeballs immediately (as they already have been). Nobody believes their bullshit anymore - 90% of the comments on the most retarded MSM news site in my country are based as fuck, I can hardly believe it. Millions are protesting all over the world before they've even tried enforcing any of it. Vaccine lethality and massive US election fraud are about to become public knowledge which is why they're trying to drum up the Fourth Reich in the middle of summer. They know it's their last chance before they all hang. Biden just called for Cuomo to resign, they're starting to chew off limbs to survive. This month could turn out to be an interesting one.
    Hopefully all of that is true. I'm so sick of this bullshit. It will end when the people are ready for it to. Maybe this year? Maybe next? Who knows.
    In the future there will be robots.

  12. #12
    Senior Member Joetech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    842
    Reputation
    2404
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: Fascism in action:

    The party in power doesn't want to govern. Those people want to RULE.
    "Don't follow in my footsteps. I stepped in something."

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    3,734
    Reputation
    11295
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: Fascism in action:

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonobo Protocol View Post
    Hopefully all of that is true. I'm so sick of this bullshit. It will end when the people are ready for it to. Maybe this year? Maybe next? Who knows.
    BP, come to Massachusetts where the mix of zombie followers is clashing with the people that said and did "fuck that". I was in the city yesterday, the yuppie prep school was all masked up even if they were alone on the sidewalk, everyone everywhere had face diapers, then further down the road and in all the stores were a blend of have and have nots! People in crowds without their diapers while single motorists were driving by all diapered up! It's fucking bizaro world!

    I'm not only a have not, I'm a will not! Fuck these petty tyrant Marxists blind drunk on yesterday's power!

    So here I am, in my home in the forest, glad as fuck I made out of the city where there's marauding gangs on stolen unregistered motorcycles traveling in packs with complete autonomy as the police are under orders from above to not risk the liability of citizens getting injured by attempting to initiate a stop!

    It's like the Wild Wild West and Dr. loveless has demoralized Jim West, turning him into a stoppering alcoholic that doesn't give a fuck!

    It's worse than I thought, which inspired me when I was there to ask a friend if he had a Colt .44 cap and ball (to stay under the gun grabbers radar and still have hole poking powers) I was telling him about my .077 diesel assisted air rifle and his eyebrow went up! Like Spock!

    Not that one doesn't want a .077 diesel assisted supersonic round raddling around inside their head, but ya gotta admit, a .44 lead ball has more stopping power! It's a hog leg compared to the CAP-1911 but can do just as much irreversible damage, and ya can get off more than one shot!

    It's becoming a steel gated, barbed wire, fenced off shithole just like all the other liberal dominated BLM Communazi City!

    Springfield, Ma BLM Burnout:



    Violence is the REAL PANDEMIC:

    Joe Biden: A legend in his own mind...

  14. #14
    Senior Member ResidentEvil7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Location
    Suburban Chicago, IL
    Posts
    205
    Reputation
    175
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Fascism in action:

    According to MGTOWER's second video above, you have more odds of dying from gun violence over the weekend in Chicago than the virus. I would take my chances with the virus; at least I can recover from that.
    It's a man's world and we need to take it by the throat and make it give us what we desire.


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: January 19, 2021, 2:40 PM
  2. Tingles in Action
    By Devil in forum News Articles
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: August 27, 2015, 10:10 PM
  3. This is definitely action . . .
    By Laboratory Mouse in forum Action
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: August 23, 2015, 7:16 PM
  4. Solipsism in action
    By Mr Wombat in forum Lounge
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: May 10, 2015, 4:58 PM
  5. Fascism taking root in Europe again
    By alcockell in forum Random (Non-MGTOW subjects)
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: December 28, 2014, 7:56 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •