Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1

    Dead Superpower Walking - State Department calls for Taliban to include women in its government

    by Mark Steyn
    The Fall of Kabul ...and of America

    "The War on Terror began with men plunging to their deaths from the highest floors of skyscrapers hit by airplanes; it ended with men plunging to their deaths from the undercarriage of a US airplane taking off from what's left of "Hamid Karzai International Airport" (the signs will be coming down even as you read this).

    America is a global laughingstock right now, but that's no reason not to give Chairman Xi and Putin and every up-country village headman in Helmand a few more yuks. Step forward, State Department spokeswanker Ned Price: State Department calls for Taliban to include women in its government

    The United States is dead as a global power because of this kind of indestructible stupidity. You've lost, you blew it, it's over: The goatherds just decapitated you; could you at least have the self-respect not to run around like a headless chicken too stupid to know it's nogginless? Or like a broken doll lying on its back with its mechanism jammed on the same simpleton phrases: "Diversity is our strength... diversity is our strength..."

    Contrast the Washington presser with that in Kabul:
    Taliban spokesperson Zabiullah Mujahid says 'We have defeated a great power.'

    Hmm. Ned Price vs Zabiullah Mujahid: tough call. The mountain of non-existent dollar bills that the bloated husk of federal government blows through every minute surely should buy sufficient self-awareness to know that, whatever else it may be, this is not a day for wankery as usual. Even CNN has a more proximate relationship to reality. Here is their Kabul correspondent, Clarissa Ward, reporting on Sunday . . . "
    Full article - https://www.steynonline.com/11605/de...rpower-walking



    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    3,782
    Reputation
    11353
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: Dead Superpower Walking - State Department calls for Taliban to include women in its government

    My only questions, will the next attack be on Sears Tower in Chicago, or the Freedom Tower in New York?

    And the 15 or 20 thousand hostages in Afghanistan? How much will the ransom cost or will it turn into a revenge driven bloodbath?

    Either way this administration needs to be impeached for reckless endangerment of the United States and its citizens.

    Joe Biden is the #1 national threat to safety, security, and prosperity!

    7 months down, I don't think we'll make it through 48 months of this radical transformation and decline!

    In 4 years it wouldn't surprise me if roaming metal scrappers hit the abandoned city of Washington DC. rummaging for copper to feed China's demand!

  3. #3

    Re: Dead Superpower Walking - State Department calls for Taliban to include women in its government

    "We planned for every contingency" Like hell you did

    Flopping Aces ^ | 08-19-21 | DrJohn
    " . . .
    You know, there are times and there are times and this is one of those times. We are in a very precarious situation because we have a complete idiot for a President. He is worse than a paper tiger. I've long and repeatedly said that he is a prick and a lying SOB. The last week's events have done nothing but vindicated that opinion.
    This bastard has had two press conferences during which he has answered zero questions and probably for good reasons- because he is incapable of answering them. When he does speak he does nothing but lie.

    Afghanistan is one colossal trainwreck, as though you didn't know. For his own egoistic bent, Joe Biden has reversed one after another of Donald Trump's policies to the detriment of America.

    He screwed the southern border policy, then he screwed our energy independence (as though OPEC and Russia drilling for oil creates less pollution than our drilling for oil), and now he screws up our foreign policy. Barack Obama reportedly said "Don't underestimate Joe's ability to f... things up."

    Bob Gates said Biden has "been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades."

    In April Biden said

    "We will not conduct a hasty rush to the exit. We'll do it responsibly, deliberately, and safely. And we will do it in full coordination with our allies and partners.."
    Full article: https://www.floppingaces.net/2021/08...y-contingency/



    Attached Images Attached Images

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    3,782
    Reputation
    11353
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: Dead Superpower Walking - State Department calls for Taliban to include women in its government




  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    969
    Reputation
    5609
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Dead Superpower Walking - State Department calls for Taliban to include women in its government

    The less-oppressive/more-"moderate" countries on that continent must be very worried at the moment about having a quarter-million mile sized terrorist training camp close by. Those borders are about as porous as chicken wire.

  6. #6
    Senior Member stanmsl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    THE ENGLISH COUNTRYSIDE
    Posts
    300
    Reputation
    1476
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: Dead Superpower Walking - State Department calls for Taliban to include women in its government

    Quote Originally Posted by kru-kut View Post
    The less-oppressive/more-"moderate" countries on that continent must be very worried at the moment about having a quarter-million mile sized terrorist training camp close by. Those borders are about as porous as chicken wire.
    Been Central Asia a couple of times. A stunning off the beaten track part of the world, want to go back but I fear by the time I can (current travel restrictions) that whole area has the potential to be a mess.
    Men are becoming MGTOW by the millions, most without ever having heard the term. They are simply doing what all living organisms finding themselves in a toxic environment do. They adapt to it or remove themselves from it. Females are not liking either the adaptations or the removal.

    ,TWITTER FEED BLOG

  7. #7

    Re: Dead Superpower Walking - State Department calls for Taliban to include women in its government

    Lots of Afghans are now "riding with Biden!" Cause they sure couldn't hold onto the Airliner wheels more than 5 minutes after takeoff!



    US troops fire shots into the air and use teargas on desperate crowds as chaos at Kabul airport enters fifth day: Taliban block Westerners from reaching flights and Afghan mothers give their BABIES to soldiers

    dailymail.co.uk ^ | August 19, 2021 | Chris Pleasance and James Fielding
    US troops have been firing warning shots to disperse thousands of desperate Afghans outside Kabul airport as frantic Western expats told MailOnline they can't get 'anywhere near' the gates because of the 'terrified locals.' Footage taken last night showed stun grenades flashing beside the perimeter and expats who tried to get through the gate say the military entrance said shots were fired by Western troops. Westerners and visa holders trying to get to their flights say they are unable to get to the gates because of the crowd of up to 50,000 desperate locals who are gathering at the gates....
    Attached Images Attached Images

  8. #8

    Re: Dead Superpower Walking - State Department calls for Taliban to include women in its government

    Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuhGtMMnmts&t=100s
    Biden Attacked Over Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan In New GOP Ads
    <strong>



    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    My only questions, will the next attack be on Sears Tower in Chicago, or the Freedom Tower in New York?

    And the 15 or 20 thousand hostages in Afghanistan? How much will the ransom cost or will it turn into a revenge driven bloodbath?

    Either way this administration needs to be impeached for reckless endangerment of the United States and its citizens.

    Joe Biden is the #1 national threat to safety, security, and prosperity!

    7 months down, I don't think we'll make it through 48 months of this radical transformation and decline!

    In 4 years it wouldn't surprise me if roaming metal scrappers hit the abandoned city of Washington DC. rummaging for copper to feed China's demand!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by CPRA; August 23, 2021 at 4:38 PM.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    969
    Reputation
    5609
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Dead Superpower Walking - State Department calls for Taliban to include women in its government

    Battle-hardened, desert-hardened street fighters armed with an unlimited supply of reliable automatic weapons and ammunition from Russia and China and female sex slaves

    - vs -

    a giant marshmallow preoccupied with electric cars, solar power, climate-change nonsense, masks, sex changes, homosexuality and lesbianism, ripping down statues, creating strange pronouns to accommodate perverts, making sure its street thugs are permitted to gun down its police without interference, releasing murderers and thieves and rapists back onto the street so they can keep doing it, and violating its own immigration laws so more of the same can pollute its land.

    Don't have to be a brain surgeon to correctly predict the eventual outcome.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    3,782
    Reputation
    11353
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: Dead Superpower Walking - State Department calls for Taliban to include women in its government

    Quote Originally Posted by kru-kut View Post
    Battle-hardened, desert-hardened street fighters armed with an unlimited supply of reliable automatic weapons and ammunition from Russia and China and female sex slaves

    - vs -

    a giant marshmallow preoccupied with electric cars, solar power, climate-change nonsense, masks, sex changes, homosexuality and lesbianism, ripping down statues, creating strange pronouns to accommodate perverts, making sure its street thugs are permitted to gun down its police without interference, releasing murderers and thieves and rapists back onto the street so they can keep doing it, and violating its own immigration laws so more of the same can pollute its land.

    Don't have to be a brain surgeon to correctly predict the eventual outcome.
    And when did all this shit start? You guessed it, FEMALE EMPOWERMENT.

    I wonder what the Taliban would do unleashed in places like North Hampton Massachusetts, where people bicycle with masks on to virtue signal their ilk, where rainbow flags adorn their churches and black lives matter is the town's most common slogan with others like coexist, hate has no home here, and other fairytales to numerous to number, what would the Talaban do, drop their swords and surrender, or slaughter the entire town?

    Wake up sunshine, you have enemies, and you're letting them by the millions!

    As for me, I'm too old fashioned to fit in anywhere on this equation, therefore I ghost as a man locked down by indifference.

    We too had a much better society where gentlemen once ruled, unlike the savagery we see in places like Afghanistan where men rule by fear and brutality.

    We too can add our nation to the league of nations and empires that fell throughout history, the writing is on the wall and that wall is built by men telling the truth and nobody heeding their warning.

  11. #11
    Junior Member osantium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    19
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Dead Superpower Walking - State Department calls for Taliban to include women in its government

    To maintain control over a nation like Afganistan one must have a constant supply line other than air, such as roads, tunnels, or even canal. Building a mile of road is 5 million dollars there. In addition to that a dictator/strong man puppet that is culturally similar that various tribes can tolerate. Muammar Gaddafi is a partial example of this.

    Invading a country and then giving women equal political power is like giving dogs in the Western world the right to vote from the perspective of many Afghans. By giving women the right to vote, one has giving a Afghan peasant man, who likes his 'privilege over women' an excuse to join the Taliban and other rebel forces.

    Imposing your way of doing things on another invaded nation (culture), is a way to increase recruitment rate of the enemy forces.

    Big winners of this are the 'private' contractors.
    Last edited by osantium; August 20, 2021 at 1:03 PM.

  12. #12

    Re: Dead Superpower Walking - State Department calls for Taliban to include women in its government

    Read an article that the only way Afghanistan has progressed in the past was with a king. The current heir to the throne was acceptable to the Afghans and was willing to be king after the US toppled the Taliban. Instead, the US occupied Afghanistan and pushed Democracy (rule by women voters), feminism and gay rights. This whole situation could have resolved 20 years ago by putting in an Afghan king and leaving. Just another expensive fuxup by George W Bush.
    The Kingdom of Afghanistan (Pashto: د افغانستان واکمنان‎, Dǝ Afġānistān wākmanān; Persian: پادشاهي افغانستان‎, Pādešāhī-ye Afġānistān) was a constitutional monarchy in Southern and Central Asia established in 1926 as a successor state to the Emirate of Afghanistan. It was proclaimed by its first king, Amanullah Khan, seven years after his accession to the throne. The monarchy ended in the 1973 Afghan coup d'état. "


    "
    Quote Originally Posted by osantium View Post
    To maintain control over a nation like Afganistan one must have a constant supply line other than air, such as roads, tunnels, or even canal. Building a mile of road is 5 million dollars there. In addition to that a dictator/strong man puppet that is culturally similar that various tribes can tolerate. Muammar Gaddafi is a partial example of this.

    Invading a country and then giving women equal political power is like giving dogs in the Western world the right to vote from the perspective of many Afghans. By giving women the right to vote, one has giving a Afghan peasant man, who likes his 'privilege over women' an excuse to join the Taliban and other rebel forces.

    Imposing your way of doing things on another invaded nation (culture), is a way to increase recruitment rate of the enemy forces.

    Big winners of this are the 'private' contractors.

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    3,782
    Reputation
    11353
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: Dead Superpower Walking - State Department calls for Taliban to include women in its government

    Quote Originally Posted by CPRA View Post
    Read an article that the only way Afghanistan has progressed in the past was with a king. The current heir to the throne was acceptable to the Afghans and was willing to be king after the US toppled the Taliban. Instead, the US occupied Afghanistan and pushed Democracy (rule by women voters), feminism and gay rights. This whole situation could have resolved 20 years ago by putting in an Afghan king and leaving. Just another expensive fuxup by George W Bush.
    The Kingdom of Afghanistan (Pashto: د افغانستان واکمنان‎, Dǝ Afġānistān wākmanān; Persian: پادشاهي افغانستان‎, Pādešāhī-ye Afġānistān) was a constitutional monarchy in Southern and Central Asia established in 1926 as a successor state to the Emirate of Afghanistan. It was proclaimed by its first king, Amanullah Khan, seven years after his accession to the throne. The monarchy ended in the 1973 Afghan coup d'état. "


    "
    I remember reading an article many years ago with photos of Kabul when it was friendly toward our extinct patriarchy and respected our rule of law, our culture, and our people (circa 1950's) before we turned modiomorphid and became the monster of injustice and foul play we see today.

    We're on the wrong timeline of several timelines where wrong turns were made, and now we're so far lost down time's maze, there's no way back to the timeline when men and our logic ruled the day.

    This society is under the dictates of emotion and irrational thinking, and like a tree-rat caught in traffic, it dodges frantically side to side making all the wrong turns and all the wrong mistakes.

    The next sound you'll hear is thup-thup, when the tree-rat pays for its mistakes.


  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    969
    Reputation
    5609
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Dead Superpower Walking - State Department calls for Taliban to include women in its government

    The U.N. is about as useless as the League of Nations was. A bunch of pencil-pushers and do-nothings who fool themselves into thinking what they say is actually important to anyone, or will be acted upon, as if it carries any authority at all. Bunch of idle wankers is all they are. That building is sitting on prime real estate. Dissolve the U.N., send all those people home, and make condos out of the place. But disinfect it first (for both real bugs and the electronic kind).

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    3,782
    Reputation
    11353
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: Dead Superpower Walking - State Department calls for Taliban to include women in its government

    Quote Originally Posted by kru-kut View Post
    The U.N. is about as useless as the League of Nations was. A bunch of pencil-pushers and do-nothings who fool themselves into thinking what they say is actually important to anyone, or will be acted upon, as if it carries any authority at all. Bunch of idle wankers is all they are. That building is sitting on prime real estate. Dissolve the U.N., send all those people home, and make condos out of the place. But disinfect it first (for both real bugs and the electronic kind).
    Pancake the fkn thing flat! With or without people, makes no difference to me!

  16. #16

    Re: Dead Superpower Walking - State Department calls for Taliban to include women in its government

    No. The Taliban is fine.
    "Courage is the catalyst that manifest ambitions." - Transcendent Sacred Courage


Similar Threads

  1. Western Civilization is a dead man walking
    By FireBird in forum Random (Non-MGTOW subjects)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: August 29, 2021, 1:32 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: September 2, 2018, 6:43 AM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: March 1, 2016, 11:16 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: November 14, 2014, 10:59 AM
  5. Steven Yeun maybe a MGTOW? (Walking Dead Star)
    By sirreaper in forum The MGTOW Video Vault
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: March 4, 2014, 3:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •