Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,217
    Reputation
    4343

    Al Roker was hospitalized with blood clots in leg, lungs during ‘Today’ absence

    NY POST ^ | November 18, 2022 | 8:48am | By Riley Cardoza
    Al Roker revealed he has been hospitalized for blood clots in his leg and lungs after sparking concern over his “Today” show absence. . . . “Last week I was admitted to the hospital with a blood clot in my leg which sent some clots into my lungs,” he continued. “After some medical whack-a-mole, I am so fortunate to be getting terrific medical care and on the way to recovery.” https://pagesix.com/2022/11/18/al-ro...-in-leg-lungs/

    Comments:

    Al Roker Gets COVID-19 Vaccination Live On TODAY | TODAY - Youtube https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ysSQbS_neJ4

    Blood clots, you say? Good thing he’s fully vaxxed or else those blood clots would have been much worse. Or something.


    Clot shot vaxxxxxxxxx.... until proven otherwise. What did he get? 4-5 of these?


    I know that clots were not a scarce phenomenon before 2020, but damn. The number of famous people and even young athletes to get these sure seems anecdotally... inconvenient


    1485 Athlete Cardiac Arrests, Serious Issues, 1014 of Them Dead, Since COVID Injection https://goodsciencing.com/covid/athl...er-covid-shot/

  2. #2
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    6,523
    Reputation
    17851
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Al Roker was hospitalized with blood clots in leg, lungs during ‘Today’ absence

    The affirmations just keep on rolling in!

    Covid-19 is a pussycat compared to the cure!

    Crockideel (injecting lighter fluid mixed with codeine) seems safer!
    Bundle up, boys, it's gonna be a long cold endless winter.


  3. #3
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    6,523
    Reputation
    17851
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Al Roker was hospitalized with blood clots in leg, lungs during ‘Today’ absence

    The elephant in the room is now stomping the people like grapes in a wine press!

    We screamed fire, and they cover their ears.

    The death mandate is rearing it's ugly head.

    More from the chronicles of deathjab:

    The Elephant in the Room

    Bundle up, boys, it's gonna be a long cold endless winter.


  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    3rd coast
    Posts
    248
    Reputation
    463
    Type
    Some where between chaos & disorder

    Re: Al Roker was hospitalized with blood clots in leg, lungs during ‘Today’ absence

    Attached Images Attached Images

  5. #5
    Senior Member MGTOWFOREVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,678
    Reputation
    6713
    Type
    Living on my own terms

    Re: Al Roker was hospitalized with blood clots in leg, lungs during ‘Today’ absence

    I have been fully Vaccinated since August 2021. I got my booster in March 2022.

    I don't buy these internet rumors. My doctor is more knowledgeable then some tin foil hats on the internet. I guarantee you when there is a new vaccine out for something else then the internet will start with their bullshit. "My 88 year old grandpa dropped dead after he got vaccinated!", I know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy that got cancer after he got vaccinated", etc etc.
    Stay away from women. They will only break your heart.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,217
    Reputation
    4343

    Re: Al Roker was hospitalized with blood clots in leg, lungs during ‘Today’ absence

    Documentary 'Died Suddenly' Storms into Twitter
    I just watched 'Died Suddenly.' It's streaming now for free on Rumble. It's quite a well done film... it should be watched for the sake of argument alone. At the heart of the film is the idea that a global elite has poisoned the population of the earth using Covid vaccines for the purpose of achieving population control. I had heard of the discoveries of morticians regarding the miscalled 'blood clots' which are really fibrous growths in the circulatory system... to see them actually pulled from human bodies is a bit shocking... probably not for little kids. The discussion on Twitter is interesting so check that at the link.

    https://twitter.com/search?q=%22Died...ertical=trends

    Comments: Glad I’m a pureblood.

    Especially when you see videos of people getting the shots and collapsing either on the spot or in the room where they wait for a time after the shot to make sure they don’t have a reaction. That is a much harder to deny association than just a video of someone randomly collapsing on the street and someone saying, “Oh no! It was Covid” when there was no possible way of verifying it.

    If you look at Dr Ryan Cole's work, you can tell the difference between C-19 spike damage and Vaxxxxxxine spike damage. He is a pathologist who blew the whistle on huge increase in cancers after the jabs were rolled out. At time 13 minutes +. Dr Cole covers the details of C-19 death vs Vaxxxxxxxine caused deaths. https://rumble.com/v1fsq9h-ryan-cole-on-how-to-identify-a-person-killed-by-the-covid-vaccine.html



    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    The affirmations just keep on rolling in!

    Covid-19 is a pussycat compared to the cure!

    Crockideel (injecting lighter fluid mixed with codeine) seems safer!


  7. #7
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    6,523
    Reputation
    17851
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Al Roker was hospitalized with blood clots in leg, lungs during ‘Today’ absence

    Quote Originally Posted by MGTOWFOREVER View Post
    I have been fully Vaccinated since August 2021. I got my booster in March 2022.

    I don't buy these internet rumors. My doctor is more knowledgeable then some tin foil hats on the internet. I guarantee you when there is a new vaccine out for something else then the internet will start with their bullshit. "My 88 year old grandpa dropped dead after he got vaccinated!", I know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy that got cancer after he got vaccinated", etc etc.
    Unfortunately they're not rumors, they only appear that way thanks to such iron fisted censorship from cancel culture.

    I can understand your position, it's called denial, and denial is a form of self delusion spawned in willing ignorance of any facts to the contrary.

    The medical protocol of mandating the jab by the non medical persons speaks volumes to rational observation. The days of mandating medical experiments in the west hasn't been seen since the Nazis roamed the earth.

    At the time, when little was know about the vax, I bet my life against the vax while the politicians were climbing over the elderly to get to the vaccine, that alone disgusted me, and the fact that big pharma was freed from all liability was a red flag, topped off by the fact that some people were not symptomatic, and lets add them calling it a "vaccine" when in fact it isn't and doesn't stop the spread nor protect against infection. Also the medical trial results being sealed until sometime in the 2050's is a red flag that cannot be ignored.

    When it comes to conspiracies, where there's smoke there's actually an inferno under the surface.

    Dismissing vax alarms doesn't make the dangers go away or the facts less prevalent.

    They went bat-shit crazy trying to inject everyone down to children that had better chances with natural immunity and are not susceptible to the adverse effects of the disease.

    In a perfect world I choose neither the vax nor the disease, but can't have it both ways, I'm naturally inoculated and that was a matter of choice and personal resistance to the experiment.

    At the time I gambled my life against the rhetoric, it wasn't a choice I made hap hazardously, by all accounts I was risking my life denying what was touted as a cure.
    Last edited by mgtower; November 22, 2022 at 12:33 PM.
    Bundle up, boys, it's gonna be a long cold endless winter.


  8. #8
    Senior Member MGTOWFOREVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,678
    Reputation
    6713
    Type
    Living on my own terms

    Re: Al Roker was hospitalized with blood clots in leg, lungs during ‘Today’ absence

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    Unfortunately they're not rumors, they only appear that way thanks to such iron fisted censorship from cancel culture.

    I can understand your position, it's called denial, and denial is a form of self delusion spawned in willing ignorance of any facts to the contrary.

    The medical protocol of mandating the jab by the non medical persons speaks volumes to rational observation. The days of mandating medical experiments in the west hasn't been seen since the Nazis roamed the earth.

    At the time, when little was know about the vax, I bet my life against the vax while the politicians were climbing over the elderly to get to the vaccine, that alone disgusted me, and the fact that big pharma was freed from all liability was a red flag, topped off by the fact that some people were not symptomatic, and lets add them calling it a "vaccine" when in fact it isn't and doesn't stop the spread nor protect against infection. Also the medical trial results being sealed until sometime in the 2050's is a red flag that cannot be ignored.

    When it comes to conspiracies, where there's smoke there's actually an inferno under the surface.

    Dismissing vax alarms doesn't make the dangers go away or the facts less prevalent.

    They went bat-shit crazy trying to inject everyone down to children that had better chances with natural immunity and are not susceptible to the adverse effects of the disease.

    In a perfect world I choose neither the vax nor the disease, but can't have it both ways, I'm naturally inoculated and that was a matter of choice and personal resistance to the experiment.

    At the time I gambled my life against the rhetoric, it wasn't a choice I made hap hazardously, by all accounts I was risking my life denying what was touted as a cure.
    I am going to make this short and sweet.

    There is no denial. I trust my doctor more than people on the internet. My doctor got the same vaccine I did and so did his family. I also know other medical professionals that got the vaccine. They are fine too. It actually saved the life of one of them. My doctor has always looked out for my best interest and that's why I keep him as my doctor.
    Stay away from women. They will only break your heart.

  9. #9
    Member NorthwoodsHermit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2022
    Location
    Western U.P.
    Posts
    147
    Reputation
    420
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Al Roker was hospitalized with blood clots in leg, lungs during ‘Today’ absence

    What really gets me with the vax is how ALL the leftists were railing against it,
    touting how bad it is, untested and such.

    Then, without warning, these same leftists turned on a dime, all at once,
    now saying how great it is, and everyone should be required to get it.
    Just this alone caused all kinds of alarms to go off for me.

    Never mind the fact it was still unproven long term and what not, plus the early reports of these clot problems,
    we all are supposed to get jabbed.
    NO THANKS...I'll take my chances with the kung flu.

    I had it twice, first time being almost 2 years ago...had the coughing
    and the FUBAR of my senses of taste and smell, and nothing more;
    and then about 7 months ago with the omicron strain...hardly affected me...
    only lasted about 3 days with nothing but a very slight runny nose.
    Most colds I get are more harsh than that.

    Shortly after the second time, I was exposed a couple of times by working
    in close proximity with fellow employees who had it...didn't even phase me.

    My natural immunity is waaaay more effective than any poison they want to inject us with.

    I'm inclined to agree with Tower on this one with the smoke/inferno reference.
    Whenever a leftist pushes something, I do the opposite.
    As MGTOW, resistance to the collective is NOT futile.
    Don't let yourself be assimilated and become a mindless zombie supporting and submitting to any woman.
    They will ultimately destroy you.

  10. #10
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    6,523
    Reputation
    17851
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Al Roker was hospitalized with blood clots in leg, lungs during ‘Today’ absence

    Quote Originally Posted by MGTOWFOREVER View Post
    I am going to make this short and sweet.

    There is no denial. I trust my doctor more than people on the internet. My doctor got the same vaccine I did and so did his family. I also know other medical professionals that got the vaccine. They are fine too. It actually saved the life of one of them. My doctor has always looked out for my best interest and that's why I keep him as my doctor.
    I'm lucky I'll never find out if my chemistry was ill fated by taking the vaccine/mRNA, I had a bad feeling about it, like playing Russian Roulette and I just knew there was one in the chamber.

    Having Covid was no fun either, I was waiting for lung symptoms but it attacked my nervous system with numbness, burning tongue, confusion, frustration, a the shit that says it's attacking the nervous system, almost like palsy with weakened motor neurons. I was like, WTF, didn't even cough any more than normal but taste and smell shit the bed.

    I wanted to murder every gain of function researcher on the fkn planet!
    Bundle up, boys, it's gonna be a long cold endless winter.


  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2022
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    112
    Reputation
    412
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Al Roker was hospitalized with blood clots in leg, lungs during ‘Today’ absence

    Quote Originally Posted by MGTOWFOREVER View Post
    I am going to make this short and sweet.

    There is no denial. I trust my doctor more than people on the internet. My doctor got the same vaccine I did and so did his family. I also know other medical professionals that got the vaccine. They are fine too. It actually saved the life of one of them. My doctor has always looked out for my best interest and that's why I keep him as my doctor.


    The fact that someone who adheres to an MGTOW philosophy is so taken in by this is a bit frightening frankly. You are abdicating responsibility for yourself by blindly following some outside source (ie your doctor). You are also justifying your choice because he took it, his family took it and so did other medical professionals as if they are some kind of infallible god. Utterly baffling, considering their track record. Saying the vaccine saved someone's (or anyone's) life is utter bullshit. It's impossible to prove - you can't go back and un-vaccinate a person to see if they would have died from something had they not gotten a vaccine...so there is actually no way to tell if it has helped anyone. They may have survived their bout with covid just fine without it (like 99% + of those pre-vaccine roll-out did).

    I'd suggest you look into that entire industry (medical/pharma) a bit, but beware you are going to be absolutely devastated by the incompetence and corruption that takes place. But then again I can't imagine anyone wanting to do that after submitting to this experiment, as you will need to come to terms with the fact you may very well have poisoned yourself.

    It's just the beginning...you (or your doctor, or anyone for that matter) have no idea of the long-term effects of these because YOU are the experiment. And this argument about "my doctor vs someone on the internet" is crazy. Those "people on the internet" include THOUSANDS of real doctors, virologists, infectious disease experts, scientists, nobel prize winners and others who have been screaming from the rooftops from the beginning about exercising some caution and judgment about all of this, from lockdowns to masks, the lack of any serious danger for the vast majority of the population from this virus, and most loudly, these "vaccines". They have been censored, slandered and had their careers ruined - ie - nothing to gain. Your doctor was/is just following orders, plain and simple. It's laughable to think he has been looking out for your best interests. He is looking out for HIS best interests.

    The entire conventional medical/pharma establishment in the west is a completely corrupt failure by any measure aside from dealing with an acute injury (ie car crash).

    I've dealt extensively with the medical community/profession in my career - the God complex and "know it all about everything" attitude is hilarious. Is every doctor corrupt and incompetent - no, of course not. Just like politicians, there are a few who actually care about people. They aren't the ones pushing these experiments on their patients however.

    Trust your doctor all you want - you also might want to look into their training and their independence on these matters, and maybe, just maybe, find out how much your doctor actually looked into the evidence of their safety and efficacy. I can save you the trouble here of course - he didn't - because there isn't any evidence of either. What you should be concerned with is the growing mountain of evidence about how unsafe these are, not to mention the negative efficacy, lies about the trials and what the true intentions of this mass vaccination program really are.

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,217
    Reputation
    4343

    Re: Al Roker was hospitalized with blood clots in leg, lungs during ‘Today’ absence

    Here you go - more experimental vaccine news! These doctors used to agree with you - don't know if they are in denial too since now they can't talk anymore . . . Ontario healthcare workers pester government into allowing fourth injections for all adults, then four doctors, three at same hospital system, die suddenly of #ABV

    UPDATED July 31, 2022 – The fourth booster carnage continues. A sixth Canadian doctor has died suddenly . . .

    This time it was on Saskatchewan. Dr. Shahriar Jalali Mazlouman, 44, was a family physician at Melville Medical Clinic. He was found dead at D.A. Mackenzie Aquatic Center swimming pool on July 23, according to CTV News Regina. No further details were provided.
    Dr. Paul Hannam was the chief of emergency medicine at North York General Hospital in Toronto. He was also an Olympian, representing Canada in the Men’s 470 (Two-Person Dinghy) class of sailing at the 1996 Summer Olympics in Atlanta. He and teammate Brian Storey finished 20th in the event. Dr. Hannam was also a marathon runner. In other words, he was in good physical shape. Dr. Hannam, 50, and a friend were out on a routine, early-morning jog on July 16. He collapsed and died of “sudden cardiac failure” while running. Mainstream media and obituaries immediately confirmed his death and the circumstances thereof.
    Three more doctors from same hospital system die in the next five days . . . See link

    https://thecovidblog.com/2022/07/28/...ddenly-of-abv/



    Taking a few more booster jabs of experimental mRna will also likely make your life short and sweet - The docs who took the experimental vaxx found this out the hard way! Read about a college student who signed up for experimental alzheimers treatments for $3000 for a series of jabs to pay for college. Said the first jab made him feel like his brain was on fire - the ultimate pain! The difference between him and the doctors is he got his $3000 for being an experimental lab rat! The docs and a lot of other people got paid $0 - Smart kid - even though they had to strap him down when he was in convulsions and give him painkiller shots for the extreme pain, at least he got paid something for the risk he took!


    Quote Originally Posted by MGTOWFOREVER View Post
    I am going to make this short and sweet.

    There is no denial. I trust my doctor more than people on the internet. My doctor got the same vaccine I did and so did his family. I also know other medical professionals that got the vaccine. They are fine too. It actually saved the life of one of them. My doctor has always looked out for my best interest and that's why I keep him as my doctor.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by CPRA; November 23, 2022 at 2:42 AM.

  13. #13
    Member K-Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2022
    Location
    Eastern US
    Posts
    73
    Reputation
    154
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Al Roker was hospitalized with blood clots in leg, lungs during ‘Today’ absence

    There are too many of these stories about the clots to dismiss them all.

    Similar long, rubbery clots in blood vessels were found as far back as the 1950s in autopsies in the US, linked to what we now know as trans fats. Crisco and other vegetable shortenings were then mostly trans fats (they no longer contain those). It would be interesting to see whether trans fat–like substances are in, or are generated in the body by, the mRNA jabs.

    If you wondered, trans fats were used in shortening because they could keep indefinitely without refrigeration. They were considered a boon at the time they were introduced, in the 1920s before most US households had refrigerators.

    I took a jab, but it was the Johnson & Johnson/Janssen. I got that one precisely because it was not one of the mRNA shots. I had side effects, but not like some others had from the Moderna and Pfizer jabs, and for me those side effects have faded. No booster for me either.

  14. #14

    Re: Al Roker was hospitalized with blood clots in leg, lungs during ‘Today’ absence

    I have been fully Vaccinated since September of 2021. I got my boosters.

    I don't buy these internet rumors. Doctor Faucci is more knowledgeable than tin foil hats on the internet. I guarantee you when there is a new vaccine out for something else then the internet will start with their bullshit. These sudden seizures are caused by ljuiiiiiiiiij asieeeeeeeee kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
    An escort is a woman you occasionally financially support only when she has sex with you.

    A date is a woman you occasionally financially support in the hope she will have sex with you.

    A wife is a woman you constantly financially support even when she is not having sex with you.

    An ex-wife is a woman you constantly financially support with alimony so she can have sex......with someone else.

  15. #15
    Senior Member stanmsl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    THE ENGLISH COUNTRYSIDE
    Posts
    436
    Reputation
    1878
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: Al Roker was hospitalized with blood clots in leg, lungs during ‘Today’ absence

    Quote Originally Posted by sam luis obispo View Post
    I have been fully Vaccinated since September of 2021. I got my boosters.
    Same here, no regrets at all, still preaching depopulation the month we sail by 8 billion.
    Seen the reviews of "lied suddenly" including the footage of Keyontae Johnson collapsing on court before the vaccine rollout.

    A clot too far: An embalmer dissects antivax misinformation about blood clots in Died Suddenly | Science-Based Medicine (sciencebasedmedicine.org)


Similar Threads

  1. A 'female' ACTUALLY DRANK MY BLOOD!
    By HaKhan in forum Lounge
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: November 3, 2021, 2:25 PM
  2. back after long absence
    By Fully Completely in forum Lounge
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: September 27, 2018, 12:09 AM
  3. Wash The Blood Off Your Hands Sweethart.
    By MarketWatcher in forum Lounge
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: August 1, 2018, 12:46 AM
  4. low blood pressure
    By wool.wizard in forum Random (Non-MGTOW subjects)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: February 12, 2015, 9:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •