Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 69
  1. #41
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    3,391
    Reputation
    10698
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: NEW THREAD: Personal Health and the Environment

    Quote Originally Posted by HK 95 View Post
    Vote on the overshare. I feel tmi.

    However, if N567 wants to overshare, then I should be allowed to overshare how I turned a walmart bathroom into a splatterhouse level. Pics Included!


    i want to listen to the N567, the community, i do. perhaps he has something to say. However, We are stable helium atoms here we acknowledge your free electrons don't overshare.

    The shasta 6 reference killdeed me mgtower. I was choking on IBR

    One of the things that i believe society made a PUTA up about was cheap ass campers/RV's.


    ------
    For the BOOMERS! Low price APT on wheels! Buy with 4 payments of 2995! Comes with your choice of emissions laden 4xx ci big block!

    Haul yourself, your additional ass fat, your relatives and their additional ass fat.

    Oh, so you're a broke ass 23 y old with a wife?

    Here's a shasta 6.



    ------

    If an RV manufacturer could make a camper cheaper, they would.

    As for the left infighting, it seems nothing has changed in 100k years. Homo erectus had the same problems we did, we just have scant record of their large civilizations.
    I used to have a camper fire at least once or twice a month, but then one day I ran out of campers and all their mice are gone.

    Where we see a Shasta, mice see a 10,000 unit complex mouse villa on wheels!
    They got the Dresden eviction!
    If government forces an experimental vaccine on you it's citizen, sure as hell's hot, it will assume it has the obligation to make all your medical decisions.

  2. #42
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    28
    Reputation
    20
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: NEW THREAD: Personal Health and the Environment

    Thats rough for the mice. The 3rd prior generation sure did a number on dresden.

  3. #43
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    3,391
    Reputation
    10698
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: NEW THREAD: Personal Health and the Environment

    Quote Originally Posted by HK 95 View Post
    Thats rough for the mice. The 3rd prior generation sure did a number on dresden.
    They make themselves at home between the aluminum skin and paneling walls, otherwise a fire can on wheels. Fire is the only safe way to sterilize mouse droppings, mouse, mouse villa, and all.
    If government forces an experimental vaccine on you it's citizen, sure as hell's hot, it will assume it has the obligation to make all your medical decisions.

  4. #44

    Re: NEW THREAD: Personal Health and the Environment

    Quote Originally Posted by Unboxxed View Post
    How do I ask this nicely... Is it really necessary to any point you are making? Or are you just a fellow who likes to overshare? I have a sister who used to email me with article after article of things that were important to her yet she thought it was equally important to me and her siblings to have this information. It drove us crazy. It took us forever to get her to back it off. It's a boundaries issue, sir.

    How about if you just say your opinions in your posts, in your own words, and let people choose to PM you for that additional information? I simply want to stop you from doing what you've been doing, what I might call oversharing.

    Thank you for your understanding.
    Perhaps you are right and an excess of information would increase the loading times of the thread and make it hard to read because each post would be too long.

    So I will post abridged versions of those articles I made in other sites and only give the extra information privately when it is requested.

    Though I can simply post a link to the whole article that has the 100 links with your permission so that only one link is present on the post.

  5. #45
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,938
    Reputation
    12738
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: NEW THREAD: Personal Health and the Environment

    Quote Originally Posted by N567 View Post
    Perhaps you are right and an excess of information would increase the loading times of the thread and make it hard to read because each post would be too long.

    So I will post abridged versions of those articles I made in other sites and only give the extra information privately when it is requested.

    Though I can simply post a link to the whole article that has the 100 links with your permission so that only one link is present on the post.

    100 links. Sigh. You ain't getting it. I said NO. It's not bandwidth. It's YOU.

    I rewrote this response after I calmed down.

    Abridged versions! If you have manifestos for us, there could be a big problem.

    It is clear that you have access to much compiled information from the www. It is clear that you want to make us see it. But there is a line to draw in a communication forum such as ours and I need you to understand this, better than you have.

    You should do what is normal for our forum and have in-the-moment discussions, supporting your opinions with an occasional link or two, as needed, but stop this thing where you post exhausting detail and more references than is digestible or even warranted. That crosses the line into something else, maybe indoctrination, maybe proselytization, maybe an indication of personal boundary issues. May I email you with everything that is known about chemotherapy? I so want you to be informed. Kidding.

    Like I've said already, do not post your compiled information as they are so very long that it is scary that you assume everybody is delighted to have it. I thought maybe once would be ok, but you ask to do this over and over with other informations. No carte blanche. Instead, let people know that they can PM you for more information. If your PM to them contains 100 links and huge lists, well they asked for it, didn't they? Not scary via PM and no harm done.

    And this thing you say about your articles from other sites. If you come here to use our forum to republish your personal philosophies from other sites and at the expense of the comfort of our other members, this is a problem. We are not a billboard or a podium for any member's agenda and I will enforce this.

    I am concerned that you have interpersonal communication issues that keep you pushing for as much as you can get out of me, a cold brinkmanship, as if you lack the human touch to know what is socially comfortable here. I know your Intro was rife with communication issues.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  6. #46

    Re: NEW THREAD: Personal Health and the Environment

    Quote Originally Posted by Unboxxed View Post
    And this thing you say about your articles from other sites. If you come here to use our forum to republish your personal philosophies from other sites and at the expense of the comfort of our other members, this is a problem. We are not a billboard or a podium for any member's agenda and I will enforce this.

    I am concerned that you have interpersonal communication issues that keep you pushing for as much as you can get out of me, a cold brinkmanship, as if you lack the human touch to know what is socially comfortable here. I know your Intro was rife with communication issues.
    I cannot understand why you say my posts made other members uncomfortable because I did not say anything that goes against MGTOW principles.

    Since I posted this information in other sites and they did not remove the vast amounts of text and links, I assumed I could do the same here, especially since anybody that opposes the left would also oppose having low testosterone levels because that would turn you into a leftist.

    I am agenda driven in that I oppose the left, which should actually be our agenda because this is why the other members of this forum turned MGTOW: they oppose feminism and find relationships with modern women unpleasant.

    However, I understand that a large flood of information is hard to read, and if you say that it is inconvenient to try and read a very large amount of information at once then I will dole out the information in small amounts as needed by other members and not flood the threads with walls of text, unless there is a demand for it.

    My apologies.

  7. #47
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,938
    Reputation
    12738
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: NEW THREAD: Personal Health and the Environment

    Quote Originally Posted by N567 View Post
    I cannot understand why you say my posts made other members uncomfortable because I did not say anything that goes against MGTOW principles.
    It's your personality, dude. You're too literal at the expense of the social.

    Since I posted this information in other sites and they did not remove the vast amounts of text and links, I assumed I could do the same here,
    Whatever other sites allow is for them to manage. Jagr, the owner of this site, does not want to automatically imitate the ways of other sites. There will be differences.

    having low testosterone levels ... turn you into a leftist.
    Your strident opinions like this one are the basis of the problem.

    unless there is a demand for it.
    No. Stop writing your own rules. This is part of the problem I see with you. With your every response, you practice brinkmanship.

    Why do you think you have a right to tell the Admin what the rules are going to be?
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  8. #48

    Re: NEW THREAD: Personal Health and the Environment

    Quote Originally Posted by Unboxxed View Post
    It's your personality, dude. You're too literal at the expense of the social.
    I suppose you are right, some of my posts have no appeal because they sound boring, but the fact that I have likes and a positive reputation score means some people like it.

    I will try to imitate the writing style of the other posters and make it more entertaining in the future.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unboxxed View Post
    Your strident opinions like this one are the basis of the problem.
    Yes, but there really is evidence that a lack of testosterone can cause estrogen to increase and this will induce mood swings. This is why testosterone replacement therapy is given to some people who lack the testosterone the same way other hormonal imbalances are treated. I can post links to the scientific studies and FDA approved drugs for these problems but of course it is forbidden.

    The people here are not in any way effeminate because it is usually the leftists who are like that.

    I know that this place also opposes the LGBT and does not allow such people to join this forum because this is a masculine forum.

    If we met in public, I do not think I will encounter any member with man breasts and wearing women's clothing and accessories like the other male-to-female transsexual degenerates.

    No. Stop writing your own rules. This is part of the problem I see with you. With your every response, you practice brinkmanship.

    Why do you think you have a right to tell the Admin what the rules are going to be?
    You were the one who suggested that I only give the information upon request so I was only agreeing with you.

    Which is why, as you have noticed, I did not re-post the article that I posted, in compliance with your new regulations.

  9. #49
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,938
    Reputation
    12738
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: NEW THREAD: Personal Health and the Environment

    Quote Originally Posted by N567 View Post
    You were the one who suggested that I only give the information upon request so I was only agreeing with you.

    Which is why, as you have noticed, I did not re-post the article that I posted, in compliance with your new regulations.
    Do you acknowledge that it was you, not me, who created this rule: "unless there is a demand for it."?
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  10. #50
    Senior Member rkspsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Delhi, India
    Posts
    908
    Reputation
    1638
    Type
    Propertarian

    Re: NEW THREAD: Personal Health and the Environment

    Quote Originally Posted by N567 View Post
    ...since anybody that opposes the left would also oppose having low testosterone levels because that would turn you into a leftist.

    I am agenda driven in that I oppose the left...
    Unboxxed has already said what is problematic with your methods. I'd like to point out few things wrong even with your viewpoint and beliefs.

    You oppose the left ? Did you ever defined what is left ? Or agreed/disagreed with anyone else doing that ? Or do you just have a long enumerated list of viewpoints, that which if one attaches themselves to even one (or few) of them, are considered left ? If that is the case, then I am afraid, that list of things (environment, feminism, globalism, anti-white, etc..), it may not be same as what other people have, and I am quite sure, you have certain elements missing from there if compared to my own list.

    And about testosterone thing, you say there are scientific studies which you base your opinions upon. With covid and all this happening around, most of us have COMPETELY lost our faith in scientific and medical institutions. We rely on it when we have problems because most of the times there is no other choice, but not any more than what is required. And because of that, whatever you say, then becomes one another opinion which needs to be verified that its not some ridiculous propaganda.

    When you said about masturbation bringing stress or depression, many members here including me said that it does the exact OPPOSITE, it makes us calm. You made no attempt to fix your opinion to consider this data or observation, and simply decided to ignore it. And this makes you look even more like someone who is doing more preaching than reasoning.

    And guess who does preaching and not reasoning : the Left.

    The more you come off as preacher, the less people are willing to listen to you. Yes not all people are equally open to reasoning, but you still have to do it. Because its either that or preaching.
    Unless stated otherwise, I am NOT presenting my preferences.

    Preferences can be views, thoughts, opinions, philosophies, morals, values, ideology, imaginations, fantasies, fictions, god, soul, spirit...

    I am using scientific method, its an algorithmic computation, designed to give highest efficiency and chance to win in a conflict, at a very high cost of mental discomfort of not adhering to preferences and spending time and energy on the computation.

  11. #51

    Re: NEW THREAD: Personal Health and the Environment

    Quote Originally Posted by Unboxxed View Post
    How about if you just say your opinions in your posts, in your own words, and let people choose to PM you for that additional information?
    This is what I meant when I said if there is a demand for it. If there is a demand I will PM the person, and if lots of people want it, then I will post it.

    Of course I would never make a post that goes against MGTOW like promoting romance or marriage and any other form of collectivism because that goes against our principles of going our own way and having freedom.

    Quote Originally Posted by rkspsm View Post
    Unboxxed has already said what is problematic with your methods. I'd like to point out few things wrong even with your viewpoint and beliefs.

    You oppose the left ? Did you ever defined what is left ? Or agreed/disagreed with anyone else doing that ? Or do you just have a long enumerated list of viewpoints, that which if one attaches themselves to even one (or few) of them, are considered left ? If that is the case, then I am afraid, that list of things (environment, feminism, globalism, anti-white, etc..), it may not be same as what other people have, and I am quite sure, you have certain elements missing from there if compared to my own list.

    And about testosterone thing, you say there are scientific studies which you base your opinions upon. With covid and all this happening around, most of us have COMPETELY lost our faith in scientific and medical institutions. We rely on it when we have problems because most of the times there is no other choice, but not any more than what is required. And because of that, whatever you say, then becomes one another opinion which needs to be verified that its not some ridiculous propaganda.

    When you said about masturbation bringing stress or depression, many members here including me said that it does the exact OPPOSITE, it makes us calm. You made no attempt to fix your opinion to consider this data or observation, and simply decided to ignore it. And this makes you look even more like someone who is doing more preaching than reasoning.

    And guess who does preaching and not reasoning : the Left.

    The more you come off as preacher, the less people are willing to listen to you. Yes not all people are equally open to reasoning, but you still have to do it. Because its either that or preaching.
    When I speak about the left I refer to people who believe in equality which is not a proven fact of science.

    Leftists include communists, socialists, liberals, pacifists, feminists, LGBT rights activists, the pro-drug movement, the animal equality movement, and SJWs.

    And about masturbation, it really lowers testosterone levels. This study shows that ejaculation causes the pituitary gland to release oxytocin and prolactin which can lower testosterone levels:

    https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...536?via%3Dihub

    The release of oxytocin is the worst thing that happens after an orgasm because it induces feelings of love and empathy which can lower your testosterone and thus your intelligence.
    Last edited by N567; April 8, 2021 at 9:45 AM.

  12. #52
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    3,391
    Reputation
    10698
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: NEW THREAD: Personal Health and the Environment

    Look, up in the sky.

    It's a bird,

    It's a plane,

    No, it's a banhammer falling to earth...
    If government forces an experimental vaccine on you it's citizen, sure as hell's hot, it will assume it has the obligation to make all your medical decisions.

  13. #53
    Senior Member rkspsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Delhi, India
    Posts
    908
    Reputation
    1638
    Type
    Propertarian

    Re: NEW THREAD: Personal Health and the Environment

    Quote Originally Posted by N567 View Post
    When I speak about the left I refer to people who believe in equality which is not a proven fact of science.
    If you knew what "science" is, you will know that nothing ever is "proven", only "disproven". Science is not about any institution publishing whatever they want. Most of them are filled with preachers and those who you call leftists.

    Quote Originally Posted by N567 View Post

    And about masturbation, it really lowers testosterone levels. This study shows that ejaculation causes the pituitary gland to release oxytocin and prolactin which can lower testosterone levels:

    https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...536?via%3Dihub

    The release of oxytocin is the worst thing that happens after an orgasm because it induces feelings of love and empathy which can lower your testosterone and thus your intelligence.
    I have no feelings of love and empathy and I ejaculated a lot of times in my life. And had no problems with intelligence either.

    Science also said covid is real and dangerous, and covid vaccine is required to live. Next one please...

    Quote Originally Posted by N567 View Post
    When I speak about the left I refer to people who believe in equality which is not a proven fact of science.

    Leftists include communists, socialists, liberals, pacifists, feminists, LGBT rights activists, the pro-drug movement, the animal equality movement, and SJWs.
    Yeah, like I said. You have some entries missing. The biggest leftists of all are : Preachers. This encompasses all of the groups you listed, and then some...
    Unless stated otherwise, I am NOT presenting my preferences.

    Preferences can be views, thoughts, opinions, philosophies, morals, values, ideology, imaginations, fantasies, fictions, god, soul, spirit...

    I am using scientific method, its an algorithmic computation, designed to give highest efficiency and chance to win in a conflict, at a very high cost of mental discomfort of not adhering to preferences and spending time and energy on the computation.

  14. #54
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,938
    Reputation
    12738
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: NEW THREAD: Personal Health and the Environment

    Quote Originally Posted by N567 View Post
    This is what I meant when I said if there is a demand for it. If there is a demand I will PM the person, and if lots of people want it, then I will post it.
    With that statement above, do you acknowledge that you have confirmed your earlier statement that you will post something in non-compliance of my direct instruction to not do so?

    Nevermind... this will go on forever. I'm done. I will seek to close your account for willful/artful non-compliance.
    Last edited by Unboxxed; April 8, 2021 at 11:14 AM.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  15. #55
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    3,391
    Reputation
    10698
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: NEW THREAD: Personal Health and the Environment

    If government forces an experimental vaccine on you it's citizen, sure as hell's hot, it will assume it has the obligation to make all your medical decisions.

  16. #56

    Re: NEW THREAD: Personal Health and the Environment

    Quote Originally Posted by Unboxxed View Post
    With that statement above, do you acknowledge that you have confirmed your earlier statement that you will post something in non-compliance of my direct instruction to not do so?

    Nevermind... this will go on forever. I'm done. I will seek to close your account for willful/artful non-compliance.
    You do not have to close my account because I will follow your rule not to post a large flood of information in one post.

    I have not even re-posted the article that you removed.

  17. #57

    Re: NEW THREAD: Personal Health and the Environment

    Quote Originally Posted by rkspsm View Post
    If you knew what "science" is, you will know that nothing ever is "proven", only "disproven". Science is not about any institution publishing whatever they want. Most of them are filled with preachers and those who you call leftists.

    I have no feelings of love and empathy and I ejaculated a lot of times in my life. And had no problems with intelligence either.

    Science also said covid is real and dangerous, and covid vaccine is required to live. Next one please...
    Yes, I know about how the left has infiltrated scientific institutions so I do not trust all of the information that they provide which is why I oppose psychiatry and psychology because they have the most leftists and are the least grounded in scientific objectivity.

    I am not stopping you from masturbating if you want to, and if you do not secrete plenty of oxytocin and prolactin after an orgasm then good for you, because even though oxytocin and prolactin are secreted after an orgasm, the amount varies depending on the person.

  18. #58
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,938
    Reputation
    12738
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: NEW THREAD: Personal Health and the Environment

    Quote Originally Posted by N567 View Post
    You do not have to close my account because I will follow your rule not to post a large flood of information in one post.

    I have not even re-posted the article that you removed.
    Why would you even consider re-posting what a mod removed? This is why I don't trust you at all. You seem to have your own ground rules here.


    Due to your length of membership, we call for a moderator meeting to have you banned. I have started that process. If you survive the meeting, I will seek to arrange that, moving forward, any mod can ban you without further notice to anyone, should you magically defy any of the directives I have painstakingly explained to you. It would behoove you to harness your thoughts around this.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  19. #59

    Re: NEW THREAD: Personal Health and the Environment

    Quote Originally Posted by Unboxxed View Post
    Why would you even consider re-posting what a mod removed? This is why I don't trust you at all. You seem to have your own ground rules here.

    Due to your length of membership, we call for a moderator meeting to have you banned. I have started that process. If you survive the meeting, I will seek to arrange that, moving forward, any mod can ban you without further notice to anyone, should you magically defy any of the directives I have painstakingly explained to you. It would behoove you to harness your thoughts around this.
    Well, I did not actually consider re-posting it, I asked for your permission to post a single outgoing link to an article I wrote on the other site.

    If posted it would look like this:

    How to boost your testosterone levels: <link>

    There would only be one link, but I understand now that posting links to other sites too often is like using this website to advertise other sites which is why I did not re-post the article because it started to seem like I was using this site as a billboard for other sites so I followed your instruction and did not re-post it.

    It would be a waste to ban me because I have posted articles attacking the left and promoting MGTOW and I would not be able to contribute further if you ban me now.

    We and these other sites are on the same side: we all oppose the left, and there are those in other sites who are MGTOW or will only have a relationship with a conservative woman who is traditionally feminine so we should work together.

    I know now that flooding the thread with too much information or outgoing links makes the thread difficult to read so I will not do it again.

    Please consider allowing me to continue contributing to this forum.

    Thanks.

  20. #60
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,938
    Reputation
    12738
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: NEW THREAD: Personal Health and the Environment

    Quote Originally Posted by N567 View Post
    Well, I did not actually consider re-posting it,
    Aw, darn, yet that is what you wrote. Your corrections to what you write always arrive only AFTER I have elected to challenge what you write. No thanks, pal. You're too much misstatement. We want members who can snap to attention the first time when a mod speaks.


    If posted it would look like this:

    How to boost your testosterone levels: <link>

    There would only be one link,
    And you bring me this unsolicited information at this stage of things, as what? An offer of negotiation? Too late.


    It would be a waste to ban me because I have posted articles attacking the left and promoting MGTOW and I would not be able to contribute further if you ban me now.
    I agree, but only if you snapped to attention and follow mod instructions, without all of your obfuscation. You seem incapable of that. Can't get your attention as desired. This discussion should have never taken this long.


    so we should work together.
    That would have been nice.


    I know now that flooding the thread with too much information or outgoing links makes the thread difficult to read so I will not do it again.

    Please consider allowing me to continue contributing to this forum.

    Thanks.
    The ban process has begun. I've directed the mods to this thread starting at Post #39 so let's hope that they see this most recent contrition before they vote. If no mod shows up in a week to vote, I become a quorum of one. Think about that!
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax


Similar Threads

  1. Menstrual cups save the environment....
    By alcockell in forum Lounge
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: June 12, 2016, 3:23 AM
  2. Prostate health.....
    By GenghisCon in forum Lounge
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: August 5, 2015, 3:47 AM
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: March 26, 2015, 4:50 PM
  4. health issues from social pressure: a personal story
    By ikbenrein in forum For Ghosts
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: March 26, 2015, 4:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •