Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 69
  1. #1

    Personal Health and the Environment

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    So, there are other things within religion that you agree with? Yes/No?
    I also agree with the principle of abstinence from vices such as caffeine, alcohol, tobacco, nicotine, drugs, anti-androgens, gambling, romance, sex, and sexual perversions.
    Last edited by N567; Today at 2:37 AM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,456
    Reputation
    3032
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Infighting in the Left

    Quote Originally Posted by N567 View Post
    I also agree with the principle of abstinence from vices such as caffeine, alcohol, tobacco, nicotine, drugs, anti-androgens, gambling, romance, sex, and sexual perversions
    And I'll bet you're a real blast at parties!

    What? You don't get invited to parties? I'm so surprised!
    Last edited by Jackoff; April 2, 2021 at 6:31 PM.
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

  3. #3
    Senior Member rkspsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Delhi, India
    Posts
    656
    Reputation
    1428
    Type
    Propertarian

    Re: Infighting in the Left

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    And I'll bet you're a real blast at parties!

    What? You don't get invited to parties? I'm so surprised!
    Haha !! Well.. I am also one of the blokes, who are not invited !

    Oh and by the way, speaking of parties... dont forget to put on 5 masks on your face at all times, bring a spare pack of them, bring hand sanitizers, and dont forget to bring all the vaccination certificates. And make sure that the party has proper permits, and you have the permit to attend it. And always maintain 20 ft distance...
    "Truth is enough." - Curt Doolittle
    "Truth, and violence to enforce it." - Eli Harman
    "Gandhi, ... until Viking." - Curt Doolittle
    "There are only nine meals between mankind and anarchy." - Alfred Henry Lewis

  4. #4
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    3,069
    Reputation
    10295
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: Infighting in the Left

    Quote Originally Posted by rkspsm View Post
    Haha !! Well.. I am also one of the blokes, who are not invited !

    Oh and by the way, speaking of parties... dont forget to put on 5 masks on your face at all times, bring a spare pack of them, bring hand sanitizers, and dont forget to bring all the vaccination certificates. And make sure that the party has proper permits, and you have the permit to attend it. And always maintain 20 ft distance...
    You forgot to tell him to soak the first three masks with the hand sanitizer!
    United we stand, divided we are.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,456
    Reputation
    3032
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Infighting in the Left

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    You forgot to tell him to soak the first three masks with the hand sanitizer!
    Breathing in alcohol fumes? O.K. I'm up for that!

    SHOW ME THE MASKS!
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

  6. #6
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    3,069
    Reputation
    10295
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: Infighting in the Left

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    Breathing in alcohol fumes? O.K. I'm up for that!

    SHOW ME THE MASKS!
    Just don't cut a hole in them for smoking cigarettes and you'll be okay!
    United we stand, divided we are.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,456
    Reputation
    3032
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Infighting in the Left

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    Just don't cut a hole in them for smoking cigarettes and you'll be okay!
    Shit! There's always a downside. How the hell am I supposed to smoke my spliff then?
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

  8. #8

    Re: Infighting in the Left

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    Hmm. ROK as a source of information? I'm not saying that I disagree, but it's hardly an unbiased source on which to build a solid opinion.
    They reject leftist ideology and SJWism so that is good enough for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    And I'll bet you're a real blast at parties!

    What? You don't get invited to parties? I'm so surprised!
    I am not surprised by that either because a person who does not indulge vice and prefers to engage in intellectual pursuits is not entertaining to people.

    This is why being an MGTOW is easy for me.

    I also avoid vices because it is bad for the environment.
    Last edited by N567; April 3, 2021 at 1:31 AM.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,456
    Reputation
    3032
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Infighting in the Left

    Quote Originally Posted by N567 View Post
    I am not surprised by that either because a person who does not indulge vice and prefers to engage in intellectual pursuits is not entertaining to people.

    This is why being an MGTOW is easy for me.

    I also avoid vices because it is bad for the environment.
    Aaahhh. An SJW. Not only that, but an SJW that hates SJWs. Talk about self-hatred tendencies!
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

  10. #10

    Re: Infighting in the Left

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    Aaahhh. An SJW. Not only that, but an SJW that hates SJWs. Talk about self-hatred tendencies!
    Why is it SJW to protect the environment?

    There were environmentalists before the SJW movement emerged in the 2000s and I do not oppose freedom of speech or the right to bear arms.

  11. #11
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    3,069
    Reputation
    10295
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: Infighting in the Left

    I'm filling an old tire with plastic and setting it on fire!

    I'll clean up the environment the way nature intended!

    Every black cloud has a silver lining!

    My carbon footprint is size 19 triple wide, with cleats!
    United we stand, divided we are.

  12. #12

    Re: Infighting in the Left

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    I'm filling an old tire with plastic and setting it on fire!

    I'll clean up the environment the way nature intended!

    Every black cloud has a silver lining!

    My carbon footprint is size 19 triple wide, with cleats!
    In the USA we have waste-to-electricity power plants to convert flammable garbage into electricity.

    Leftists always like to point out that Western capitalist countries like the USA are the worst polluters.

    But they are wrong, according to the Environmental Performance Index, the 3rd world countries of Asia, South America, and Africa are the worst polluters.

    The USA is actually one of the most environmentally friendly countries with an EPI ranking of 24 out of 180 countries.

    The reason we have a high rank is because only 15% of our electricity comes from highly polluting sources like coal while the rest of our electricity comes from natural gas: 35%, nuclear power: 20%, and renewable sources: 30%.

    And for our coal power plants, we use Cooling Towers and Recuperators to increase the efficiency of the steam turbine generators to 36% and minimize fuel consumption, and we use Flue-Gas Desulfurization, Scrubbers, Carbon Capture and Sequestration, and Clean Coal Technology as filters in the exhausts of the coal power plants to reduce emissions by 90%.

    We also use cogeneration in our thermal power plants where the generator's waste heat is used to produce steam for steam water heaters, steam space heaters, and steamers and this gives the thermal power plants overall efficiencies of 50%.

    And we use Unleaded Gas and Low Sulfur Diesel for our motor vehicles because they contain less pollutants and we filter the exhaust from our vehicles using Catalytic Converters which were invented in the USA in 1975 and this device also reduces emissions by 90%.

    Additionally, we solved the energy crisis and stabilized the price of gasoline to less than 1$/l when we invented bituminous oil made from tar and hydraulic fracturing to extract shale oil in 2008. The bitminous oil is estimated to last for 232 years and so is the shale oil, giving us a total of 464 years of oil and making the USA the leading supplier of oil.

    The duration that that the oil would last doubled to 928 years in 2013 when Ford invented the boron steel chassis for motor vehicles because this new alloy is lighter than carbon steel and this more than doubled the fuel economy of cars from an average of 13km/l to 27km/l.

    Asian countries like China have a low rank in the EPI, for example China ranks only 120 out of 180 countries, South American countries also rank low, Guyana ranks 128 out of 180 countries, and African countries are at the bottom, with Burundi having the lowest rank of 180 out of 180 countries.

    These countries rank low because they do not use less polluting fuels and sources of energy and they do not filter their emissions.

    This is why China has thick clouds of smog all over their cities: they still use leaded gasoline and diesel without reduced sulfur content for their motor vehicles and they do not use Catalytic Converters in their vehicle exhausts. The Chinese also use coal power plants to generate 70% of their electricity and they do not use filters in the exhausts of these power plants.

    Source: https://epi.envirocenter.yale.edu/ep...k_new&sort=asc

  13. #13
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    3,069
    Reputation
    10295
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: Infighting in the Left

    Quote Originally Posted by N567 View Post
    In the USA we have waste-to-electricity power plants to convert flammable garbage into electricity.

    Leftists always like to point out that Western capitalist countries like the USA are the worst polluters.

    But they are wrong, according to the Environmental Performance Index, the 3rd world countries of Asia, South America, and Africa are the worst polluters.

    The USA is actually one of the most environmentally friendly countries with an EPI ranking of 24 out of 180 countries.

    The reason we have a high rank is because only 15% of our electricity comes from highly polluting sources like coal while the rest of our electricity comes from natural gas: 35%, nuclear power: 20%, and renewable sources: 30%.

    And for our coal power plants, we use Cooling Towers and Recuperators to increase the efficiency of the steam turbine generators to 36% and minimize fuel consumption, and we use Flue-Gas Desulfurization, Scrubbers, Carbon Capture and Sequestration, and Clean Coal Technology as filters in the exhausts of the coal power plants to reduce emissions by 90%.

    We also use cogeneration in our thermal power plants where the generator's waste heat is used to produce steam for steam water heaters, steam space heaters, and steamers and this gives the thermal power plants overall efficiencies of 50%.

    And we use Unleaded Gas and Low Sulfur Diesel for our motor vehicles because they contain less pollutants and we filter the exhaust from our vehicles using Catalytic Converters which were invented in the USA in 1975 and this device also reduces emissions by 90%.

    Additionally, we solved the energy crisis and stabilized the price of gasoline to less than 1$/l when we invented bituminous oil made from tar and hydraulic fracturing to extract shale oil in 2008. The bitminous oil is estimated to last for 232 years and so is the shale oil, giving us a total of 464 years of oil and making the USA the leading supplier of oil.

    The duration that that the oil would last doubled to 928 years in 2013 when Ford invented the boron steel chassis for motor vehicles because this new alloy is lighter than carbon steel and this more than doubled the fuel economy of cars from an average of 13km/l to 27km/l.

    Asian countries like China have a low rank in the EPI, for example China ranks only 120 out of 180 countries, South American countries also rank low, Guyana ranks 128 out of 180 countries, and African countries are at the bottom, with Burundi having the lowest rank of 180 out of 180 countries.

    These countries rank low because they do not use less polluting fuels and sources of energy and they do not filter their emissions.

    This is why China has thick clouds of smog all over their cities: they still use leaded gasoline and diesel without reduced sulfur content for their motor vehicles and they do not use Catalytic Converters in their vehicle exhausts. The Chinese also use coal power plants to generate 70% of their electricity and they do not use filters in the exhausts of these power plants.

    Source: https://epi.envirocenter.yale.edu/ep...k_new&sort=asc
    I remember when the US looked like China! I remember black, orange, and grey smoke trails across the sky that led to enormous smoke stacks at steel mills and refineries, the rivers were toxic and periodically the surface would ignite on fire, they were also green from all the phosphates in laundry detergent and raw sewage released in almost every brook and stream, I remember a public outhouse behind the dam of a lake we swam at, there was a trench under it that led straight to the downstream side of the lake. I remember when there was swimming at Lake Duhernal, another lake in Old Bridge, NJ, the signs went up "polluted no swimming" and that was the last of the town beach, closed and gone forever. I'm sure the residents now wouldn't believe me if I told them once upon a time people swam there, it's now choked with algae and aquatic weeds.

    China dumps everything in their water along with India and South America, the entire Yucatan Peninsula is littered with trash and plastic from Mexico City, and they all look like open garbage dumps with trash strewn and dumped everywhere!

    They come here in awe to see how clean we are with litter and trash. Fastest way to make enemies in the states (and others like us) is throwing your trash out the window, whereas many cultures that's considered normal.

    Until you go there and see the difference, clean rivers and streams are taken for granted by the people that enjoy them. It used to not be a crime to have a septic stream to dispose of your sewage, in many parts of the world this is standard practice. The 1960's were the highwater mark of pollution in the US. I remember the industrial steel belt, our rivers caught fire, and the air stunk and burned your eyes! Radioactive isotopes were in the air we breathed and people were dropping dead from smog! I'd say things improved far beyond peoples expectations of that time.
    Last edited by mgtower; April 3, 2021 at 1:13 PM.
    United we stand, divided we are.

  14. #14
    Senior Member rkspsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Delhi, India
    Posts
    656
    Reputation
    1428
    Type
    Propertarian

    Re: Infighting in the Left

    Quote Originally Posted by N567 View Post
    In the USA we have waste-to-electricity power plants to convert flammable garbage into electricity.
    ...
    That was very interesting and informative read ! Thank you !
    "Truth is enough." - Curt Doolittle
    "Truth, and violence to enforce it." - Eli Harman
    "Gandhi, ... until Viking." - Curt Doolittle
    "There are only nine meals between mankind and anarchy." - Alfred Henry Lewis

  15. #15

    Re: Infighting in the Left

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    I remember when the US looked like China! I remember black, orange, and grey smoke trails across the sky that led to enormous smoke stacks at steel mills and refineries, the rivers were toxic and periodically the surface would ignite on fire, they were also green from all the phosphates in laundry detergent and raw sewage released in almost every brook and stream, I remember a public outhouse behind the dam of a lake we swam at, there was a trench under it that led straight to the downstream side of the lake. I remember when there was swimming at Lake Duhernal, another lake in Old Bridge, NJ, the signs went up "polluted no swimming" and that was the last of the town beach, closed and gone forever. I'm sure the residents now wouldn't believe me if I told them once upon a time people swam there, it's now choked with algae and aquatic weeds.

    China dumps everything in their water along with India and South America, the entire Yucatan Peninsula is littered with trash and plastic from Mexico City, and they all look like open garbage dumps with trash strewn and dumped everywhere!

    They come here in awe to see how clean we are with litter and trash. Fastest way to make enemies in the states (and others like us) is throwing your trash out the window, whereas many cultures that's considered normal.

    Until you go there and see the difference, clean rivers and streams are taken for granted by the people that enjoy them. It used to not be a crime to have a septic stream to dispose of your sewage, in many parts of the world this is standard practice. The 1960's were the highwater mark of pollution in the US. I remember the industrial steel belt, our rivers caught fire, and the air stunk and burned your eyes! Radioactive isotopes were in the air we breathed and people were dropping dead from smog! I'd say things improved far beyond peoples expectations of that time.
    Yes, that is true, our rapid advancement is astounding.

    We went from space rockets, to fully reusable space planes, invented by Burt Rutan, and VTVL rockets, invented by Jeff Bezos, that can hover like helicopters, in only 50 years!

    And now, we even have floating launch and landing pads, invented by Elon Musk, that can be moved everywhere.

    Even our progress with electric cars is rapid.

    We started with the General Electric battery cars invented by Thomas Edison that used alkaline batteries capable of lasting a few months, which were also invented by Edison, and could reach 40km/h and have a range of 130km to Tesla Motors battery cars invented by Elon Musk that use sealed lithium ion batteries capable of lasting 8 years and which were also invented by Elon Musk along with the DC fast chargers capable of fully charging the batteries in only 30 minutes and giving the cars a top speed of 250km/h and a range of 538km.

    Interestingly Edison sold 13,000 General Electric cars which were mass produced with the aid of the Ford assembly line in Detroit. This and other products gave Edison a net worth of $3.3 billion by the time of his death in 1931.

    Now, with improvements in electric car technology invented by Elon Musk including the new cold gas thruster steering system that uses compressed gas to help steer the car, Tesla Motors has sold 728,024 cars as of 2021, and this along with other products has given Elon Musk a net worth of $172.8 billion as of 2021, making him the 2nd richest man in the world after Jeff Bezos who is at a current $181.7 billion.
    Last edited by N567; April 3, 2021 at 3:03 PM.

  16. #16

    Re: Infighting in the Left

    Quote Originally Posted by rkspsm View Post
    That was very interesting and informative read ! Thank you !
    Your welcome!

    The USA has actually led the advances in environmental science, such as the invention of the 1st Hydroelectric Power Plant by Thomas Edison which was built in Vulcan Street Appleton, Wisconsin in 1882, and has produced many other innovations:

    Green Power Generation:

    Cogeneration
    Hydroelectric Power Plant
    Hydroelectric Dam
    Solar Thermal Power
    Solar Photovoltaics
    Thin-Film Photovoltaics
    Geothermal Power
    Hydrothermal Power
    Combined Cycle Power Plant
    Fluidized Bed Combustion Plant
    Nuclear Power
    Liquid Fluoride Thorium Reactor
    Travelling Wave Reactor
    Fusion Power
    Fuel Cells

    Water System:

    Water Tower
    Mixer Tap
    Drain Strainer
    Electric Water Pump
    Pressurized Water Tank
    Fluoridation
    Chlorination
    Faucet Bidet
    Single-Handle Mixer Tap
    Wash and Dry Toilet
    Attachable Water Filter
    Pureflush Toilet Seat

    Waste Management:

    Motorized Street Sweeper
    Recycling
    Trash Bag
    Automated Materials Recovery/Trash Sorting Facility
    Sewage Treatment Facility
    Sewage to Electricity Power Plant w/ Ash Fertilizer Collector
    Waste to Electricity Power Plant w/ Ash Fertilizer Collector
    Landfill Methane Gas Power Plant
    Landfill Mining

    Environmental Science:

    Faucet Aerator
    Sink Mesh Strainer
    Unleaded Gas
    Catalytic Converter
    Clean Coal Technology
    Low Sulfur Diesel
    Geothermal Heat Pump
    Minimalism
    Minimal Processing
    Non-Toxic Chemicals
    Organic Products
    DIY Kits
    DIY Tools
    Sustainable Product Design
    Herbal Nutritional Supplements
    Herbal Nutritional Drinks
    Herbal Nutritional Food
    Herbal Medicinal Supplements
    Herbal Medicinal Drinks
    Herbal Medicinal Food
    Passive Cooling
    Passive Lighting
    Geltaftan
    Grancrete
    Hycrete
    Ceramic Buildings
    Earthbag Construction
    Superadobe
    Shower Aerator
    Sterile Insect Technique
    Carton Cups
    Carton Food Packaging
    Cardboard Drink Holder
    Recycled Paper Bag
    Recycled Toilet Paper
    Organic Kitchen Towel
    Recycled Kitchen Towel
    Motion Sensor Activated Escalator
    Regenerative Elevator Drive
    Adjustable Chlorine Resistant Toilet Flapper
    Sealed, Leak Resistant Battery
    Fast Charger for Electric Cars
    3D Printed Buildings
    Shipping Container Farming
    Gluten Free Grains
    Synthetic Wollastonite Cement
    CO2 Cured Concrete
    Hollow Core Slabs

    Forest Preservation Techniques:

    Nature Reserves
    Tree Farms
    Firefighting Airplane
    Firefighting Helicopter
    Aerial Water Collecting Bag
    Controlled Fires

    Population Control:

    Family Planning
    Abortion
    IUD
    Vasectomy
    Hysterectomy
    Contraceptive Pill

  17. #17
    Senior Member rkspsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Delhi, India
    Posts
    656
    Reputation
    1428
    Type
    Propertarian

    Re: Infighting in the Left

    Quote Originally Posted by N567 View Post
    Your welcome!

    The USA has actually led the advances in environmental science, such as the invention of the 1st Hydroelectric Power Plant by Thomas Edison which was built in Vulcan Street Appleton, Wisconsin in 1882, and has produced many other innovations:

    ...
    This is the white "oppression", the cool kids complain about these days !
    "Truth is enough." - Curt Doolittle
    "Truth, and violence to enforce it." - Eli Harman
    "Gandhi, ... until Viking." - Curt Doolittle
    "There are only nine meals between mankind and anarchy." - Alfred Henry Lewis

  18. #18
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    3,069
    Reputation
    10295
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: Infighting in the Left

    Quote Originally Posted by rkspsm View Post
    This is the white "oppression", the cool kids complain about these days !
    Westinghouse and Edison were the Coke and Pepsi of their day, so that makes Coke and Pepsi RACIST!

    Oh good, just testing, my think like a liberal cap is working!
    United we stand, divided we are.

  19. #19

    Re: Infighting in the Left

    Quote Originally Posted by rkspsm View Post
    This is the white "oppression", the cool kids complain about these days !
    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    Westinghouse and Edison were the Coke and Pepsi of their day, so that makes Coke and Pepsi RACIST!

    Oh good, just testing, my think like a liberal cap is working!
    Yes, talk about White achievements and you are the reincarnation of the Fuhrer.

  20. #20

    Re: Infighting in the Left

    Quote Originally Posted by N567 View Post
    In the USA we have waste-to-electricity power plants to convert flammable garbage into electricity.

    Leftists always like to point out that Western capitalist countries like the USA are the worst polluters.

    But they are wrong, according to the Environmental Performance Index, the 3rd world countries of Asia, South America, and Africa are the worst polluters.

    The USA is actually one of the most environmentally friendly countries with an EPI ranking of 24 out of 180 countries.

    The reason we have a high rank is because only 15% of our electricity comes from highly polluting sources like coal while the rest of our electricity comes from natural gas: 35%, nuclear power: 20%, and renewable sources: 30%.

    And for our coal power plants, we use Cooling Towers and Recuperators to increase the efficiency of the steam turbine generators to 36% and minimize fuel consumption, and we use Flue-Gas Desulfurization, Scrubbers, Carbon Capture and Sequestration, and Clean Coal Technology as filters in the exhausts of the coal power plants to reduce emissions by 90%.

    We also use cogeneration in our thermal power plants where the generator's waste heat is used to produce steam for steam water heaters, steam space heaters, and steamers and this gives the thermal power plants overall efficiencies of 50%.

    And we use Unleaded Gas and Low Sulfur Diesel for our motor vehicles because they contain less pollutants and we filter the exhaust from our vehicles using Catalytic Converters which were invented in the USA in 1975 and this device also reduces emissions by 90%.

    Additionally, we solved the energy crisis and stabilized the price of gasoline to less than 1$/l when we invented bituminous oil made from tar and hydraulic fracturing to extract shale oil in 2008. The bitminous oil is estimated to last for 232 years and so is the shale oil, giving us a total of 464 years of oil and making the USA the leading supplier of oil.

    The duration that that the oil would last doubled to 928 years in 2013 when Ford invented the boron steel chassis for motor vehicles because this new alloy is lighter than carbon steel and this more than doubled the fuel economy of cars from an average of 13km/l to 27km/l.

    Asian countries like China have a low rank in the EPI, for example China ranks only 120 out of 180 countries, South American countries also rank low, Guyana ranks 128 out of 180 countries, and African countries are at the bottom, with Burundi having the lowest rank of 180 out of 180 countries.

    These countries rank low because they do not use less polluting fuels and sources of energy and they do not filter their emissions.

    This is why China has thick clouds of smog all over their cities: they still use leaded gasoline and diesel without reduced sulfur content for their motor vehicles and they do not use Catalytic Converters in their vehicle exhausts. The Chinese also use coal power plants to generate 70% of their electricity and they do not use filters in the exhausts of these power plants.

    Source: https://epi.envirocenter.yale.edu/ep...k_new&sort=asc
    The accusations of pollution are just a cover, their aim is to destroy capitalism.


Similar Threads

  1. Menstrual cups save the environment....
    By alcockell in forum Lounge
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: June 12, 2016, 3:23 AM
  2. Prostate health.....
    By GenghisCon in forum Lounge
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: August 5, 2015, 3:47 AM
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: March 26, 2015, 4:50 PM
  4. health issues from social pressure: a personal story
    By ikbenrein in forum For Ghosts
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: March 26, 2015, 4:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •