Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Senior Member Hoppes#9's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    The Carolinas
    Posts
    288
    Reputation
    754
    Type
    Monk mode

    Sink-whida-mayo Day

    Sink whida mayo day......
    I just wasted a whole jar of Krafts......

    sinKO-DE-MAYO-s0ibeo.jpg

  2. #2
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    2,139
    Reputation
    9062
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: Sink-whida-mayo Day

    MGTOW, defined:

    A place and time (where and when) the road to modern man's perdition ends abruptly and permanently.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    993
    Reputation
    2705
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Sink-whida-mayo Day

    From Urban Dictionary:
    sinko de mayo

    Most people don't know that back in 1912 Hellman's mayonnaise was manufactured in England. In fact, the "Titanic" was carrying 12,000 jars of the condiment scheduled for delivery in Vera Cruz, Mexico which was to be the next port of call for the great ship after New York City.

    Mexicans were crazy about the stuff.

    The Mexican people were eagerly awaiting delivery and were disconsolate("desperados") at the loss. So much so that they declared a national day of mourning which they still observe today.

    It is known, of course, as ...sinko de Mayo.


    yay its sinko de mayo, lets go eat mayonaise!
    And dats da truth dat is.
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

  4. #4
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    2,139
    Reputation
    9062
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: Sink-whida-mayo Day

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    From Urban Dictionary:


    And dats da truth dat is.
    Wash wha-chew say, man! Do chew have any idea wha happens when chew peace-off a bunch of Chicano?

    I' tell Chew wha happens, chew get to see a tire fire FROM THE INSIDE!
    MGTOW, defined:

    A place and time (where and when) the road to modern man's perdition ends abruptly and permanently.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    993
    Reputation
    2705
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Sink-whida-mayo Day

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    Wash wha-chew say, man! Do chew have any idea wha happens when chew peace-off a bunch of Chicano?

    I' tell Chew wha happens, chew get to see a tire fire FROM THE INSIDE!
    The definition in the Urban Dictionary is true and I’ll tell you why.

    You know I’m Irish, right? I remember my Granddaddy Fibber Magee telling us all about what really happened to the Titanic from someone who really knew.

    He told me his friend’s cousin’s brother-in-law, affectionately known as Fat Fuck Fred (also known as Freddy the Tealeaf) worked as a dockhand in Harland & Woolf and was part of the team assigned to loading all that mayo.

    He also told me quite a large quantity of the mayo didn’t make it aboard the Titanic, but for some reason I can’t recall why.

    Anyhoo, the Titanic did not strike an iceberg; that was simply a misunderstanding.

    What really happened was all that mayo was stored next to thousands of iceberg lettuces which spontaneously exploded sinking the ship.

    So the Titanic was indeed sunk by an iceberg, just not the kind that is reported on the Fake News Main Stream Media.

    So there, now you know the truth. And don’t you dare call my dear old Granddaddy Fibs a liar!
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

  6. #6
    Senior Member Hoppes#9's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    The Carolinas
    Posts
    288
    Reputation
    754
    Type
    Monk mode

    Re: Sink-whida-mayo Day

    Wow...I always knew the story of Titanic was bullshit....Thanx Jackoff for "spreading" the truth about the mayo and the lettuce!

  7. #7
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    2,139
    Reputation
    9062
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: Sink-whida-mayo Day

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    The definition in the Urban Dictionary is true and I’ll tell you why.

    You know I’m Irish, right? I remember my Granddaddy Fibber Magee telling us all about what really happened to the Titanic from someone who really knew.

    He told me his friend’s cousin’s brother-in-law, affectionately known as Fat Fuck Fred (also known as Freddy the Tealeaf) worked as a dockhand in Harland & Woolf and was part of the team assigned to loading all that mayo.

    He also told me quite a large quantity of the mayo didn’t make it aboard the Titanic, but for some reason I can’t recall why.

    Anyhoo, the Titanic did not strike an iceberg; that was simply a misunderstanding.

    What really happened was all that mayo was stored next to thousands of iceberg lettuces which spontaneously exploded sinking the ship.

    So the Titanic was indeed sunk by an iceberg, just not the kind that is reported on the Fake News Main Stream Media.

    So there, now you know the truth. And don’t you dare call my dear old Granddaddy Fibs a liar!
    He's just covering up for all the shit blind drunks from Belfast that built the damned (and I mean damned) thing!

    DeLorean had a similar fate, all his employees were using cocaine!

    Ireland is the island that always knew how to party! Can't build a square box, but they sure know how to party!
    MGTOW, defined:

    A place and time (where and when) the road to modern man's perdition ends abruptly and permanently.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    993
    Reputation
    2705
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Sink-whida-mayo Day

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    He's just covering up for all the shit blind drunks from Belfast that built the damned (and I mean damned) thing!

    DeLorean had a similar fate, all his employees were using cocaine!

    Ireland is the island that always knew how to party! Can't build a square box, but they sure know how to party!
    Ouch. You’re hurting my feelz man.

    We’re not all shit blind drunks, some of us are quite lucid and capable drunks.

    And I’d just like to point out that there was feck all wrong with the Titanic when it left dock.

    But if you want to cast aspersions on my fellow countrymen go ahead, we know who and what we are, but before that take a good look around your own population first. Drink & drugs problems? Everything’s bigger in America!
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    993
    Reputation
    2705
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Sink-whida-mayo Day

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoppes#9 View Post
    Wow...I always knew the story of Titanic was bullshit....Thanx Jackoff for "spreading" the truth about the mayo and the lettuce!
    Mmmm. Why am I having the sudden urge for burgers?
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

  10. #10
    Senior Member Hoppes#9's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    The Carolinas
    Posts
    288
    Reputation
    754
    Type
    Monk mode

    Re: Sink-whida-mayo Day

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    Mmmm. Why am I having the sudden urge for burgers?

    Of Titanic proportions no doubt!!

  11. #11
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    2,139
    Reputation
    9062
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: Sink-whida-mayo Day

    Is that a tasty Kahuna burger?

    MGTOW, defined:

    A place and time (where and when) the road to modern man's perdition ends abruptly and permanently.


Similar Threads

  1. Bachelor Now Eating All Meals Over A Sink
    By Bachelor in forum Lounge
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: March 18, 2015, 12:07 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •