Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 33
  1. #1

    When the People Themselves Are the Problem

    Well where do I begin. I suppose I'll start with the fact that these lockdowns are occurring not because there is this dangerous threat via the corona virus but because the people themselves want the lockdowns to occur. The mass populous is a stupid bunch that follows the government's guidelines for "social distancing" like good little sheep. This is a completely self-imposed problem that will end when the people want it to.

    What frustrates me the most is how the average person I see bought into the narrative of this "deadly virus". When I hear words invented by the talking heads of mainstream media like "social distancing" being used by the average person, it frustrates me beyond belief. I am tired of the fact that most people are such robots that they just cow-tow to anything the political elite say they need to do.

    The biggest red-pill of all is when you realize nothing will be fixed in this current system because the people themselves are the problem.

    Edit: This is more of a rant that a intellectual post because I just had to get these thoughts out.
    In the future there will be robots.

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    77
    Reputation
    467
    Type
    le chatelier's principle

    Re: When the People Themselves Are the Problem

    This is all a hoax. Although most men who proclaim to be red pilled in female department fall face-flat-first in the power structure. History is repeating albeit using a different methodology. The goal is the same - more power to those that are already too powerful
    learning to write my destiny, with the ink of my own actions

  3. #3
    Senior Member mlb6d9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    ROCKY MTNS
    Posts
    101
    Reputation
    250
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: When the People Themselves Are the Problem

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonobo Protocol View Post
    Well where do I begin. I suppose I'll start with the fact that these lockdowns are occurring not because there is this dangerous threat via the corona virus but because the people themselves want the lockdowns to occur. The mass populous is a stupid bunch that follows the government's guidelines for "social distancing" like good little sheep. This is a completely self-imposed problem that will end when the people want it to.

    What frustrates me the most is how the average person I see bought into the narrative of this "deadly virus". When I hear words invented by the talking heads of mainstream media like "social distancing" being used by the average person, it frustrates me beyond belief. I am tired of the fact that most people are such robots that they just cow-tow to anything the political elite say they need to do.

    The biggest red-pill of all is when you realize nothing will be fixed in this current system because the people themselves are the problem.

    Edit: This is more of a rant that a intellectual post because I just had to get these thoughts out.
    Right there with ya - whoever put this together did a good job. "Stay at home, wear masks, blah, blah to protect yourself, and most importantly - to prevent unknowingly spreading the virus, even if you have no symptoms" Meanwhile, scientists are supposedly finding new things this virus does to you so more protection protocols will follow. Social shaming is taking place for those who do not abide, businesses are going under and criminals are being set loose 'for their own safety'. Government officials change their minds daily. The whole thing just reeks of something more sinister. I can hardly wait to see what ramifications it will have in the future when and if it blows over. I get that it's contagious, but I can't help but wonder how many hundreds of MILLIONS have died from the regular flu, car accidents, murders, suicides, etc but we're not shutting down the planet for that....Health insurance rates will go through the roof, many of these 'Safety precautions" will stay in place, permanently affecting the cost of doing business and slowing things down. Many things will change permanently 'for our safety' but in reality, we'll be no better off than we were before. Kind of like the post 9-11 world....
    - Ask Not where have all the Good Men gone, But WHY -

  4. #4
    Senior Member Boar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    530
    Reputation
    3858
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: When the People Themselves Are the Problem

    We live in a tyranny of the weak: our society now finds a perverse comfort in fear. Our consumerist society is based upon insecurity and the government is all too happy to support it. When the only way to benefit from a situation is to be a victim--thanks feminism--then everyone seeks to be a victim of something. What you are seeing is people clamoring to claim the benefits of being a victim of Covid-19.
    No.

  5. #5
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    2,139
    Reputation
    9063
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: When the People Themselves Are the Problem

    What about leprosy? Why isn't that eradicated? Why is't that an issue? Why is that allowed to fester?

    This whole charade with mass media and .gov pork barrel corona debt spending reminds me of that malfunctioned wave pool in China that created a tsunami

    MGTOW, defined:

    A place and time (where and when) the road to modern man's perdition ends abruptly and permanently.

  6. #6
    Senior Member MGTOWFOREVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    990
    Reputation
    4650
    Type
    Living on my own terms

    Re: When the People Themselves Are the Problem

    Hey guys...... You notice how this Corona Virus is being compared to the Spanish Flu of 1918? That's odd. Because there was a more recent pandemic that had more deaths, no social distancing, no lock downs, and even had WoodStock during it. It was called the Hong Kong Flu.

  7. #7
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    2,139
    Reputation
    9063
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: When the People Themselves Are the Problem

    Quote Originally Posted by MGTOWFOREVER View Post
    Hey guys...... You notice how this Corona Virus is being compared to the Spanish Flu of 1918? That's odd. Because there was a more recent pandemic that had more deaths, no social distancing, no lock downs, and even had WoodStock during it. It was called the Hong Kong Flu.
    Hong Kong Fluey!

    MGTOW, defined:

    A place and time (where and when) the road to modern man's perdition ends abruptly and permanently.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Azure Nomad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3,497
    Reputation
    16587
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: When the People Themselves Are the Problem

    What is happening in the chaos of confusion is the greatest bank heist in human history and the restructuring of civilization. The smart play is to pay down debt, have no debt and diversify holdings.

    When I hear tv pundits trying to sell me on the idea of zero/negative interest rates as a great idea that is when I know that it is time to prepare for the coming financial winter.

  9. #9

    Re: When the People Themselves Are the Problem

    These are all very good and inciteful responses gentlemen. Thanks for sharing them.

    The tyranny of the weak is one of the most universal truths if there ever was one. It sickens me to be apart of a system with these people. The professional victimhood that feminism has taught everyone makes for some of the most authoritarian policies ever concocted.

    All of these new policies that I'm sure are being signed into law "for our safety" will stay into effect long after this "crisis" goes away (if it ever does). We will now lose even more freedoms than we have already lost again "for our safety".

    Nothing will ever get fixed because democracy. The people are the very problem and that can't be fixed. I believe Karl Marx said that democracy always leads to socialism. Well it seems like he knew the sociology of society really well.
    In the future there will be robots.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    993
    Reputation
    2705
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: When the People Themselves Are the Problem

    Many of us have seen this coming for a long time, never though did I believe it would happen on such a large scale so quickly. It's so blatently obvious for anyone that cares to look, but of course as usual they just don't want to see.

    I've even thought about bleating like a sheep at anyone who tries to convince me how necessary it all is, but all that would do is get me noticed, maybe even assualted, and entrench them even further in their views.

    So I do the only thing I can do - watch on in a kind of ecstatic horror as the world tears itself apart.
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

  11. #11
    Senior Member Hoppes#9's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    The Carolinas
    Posts
    288
    Reputation
    754
    Type
    Monk mode

    Re: When the People Themselves Are the Problem

    I wonder how many will voluntarily line up for the "Warp Speed" Kill-Shot vaccine that Trump will have the Military to administer . If the ultimate plan is population reduction as Bill Gates (of hell) keeps saying....then maybe this will be the reset they hope for. I look around and see about 90% sheep.

    I was asked yesterday at the Grocery store why I wasn't wearing a Mask....my reply? I'm not a fukin Slave!
    Yeah people are the damn problem

  12. #12
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    2,139
    Reputation
    9063
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: When the People Themselves Are the Problem

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoppes#9 View Post
    I wonder how many will voluntarily line up for the "Warp Speed" Kill-Shot vaccine that Trump will have the Military to administer . If the ultimate plan is population reduction as Bill Gates (of hell) keeps saying....then maybe this will be the reset they hope for. I look around and see about 90% sheep.

    I was asked yesterday at the Grocery store why I wasn't wearing a Mask....my reply? I'm not a fukin Slave!
    Yeah people are the damn problem
    Gone are the times when condoms were used for social distancing, now we have to wear face rubbers? And we don't get laid? What's next?
    MGTOW, defined:

    A place and time (where and when) the road to modern man's perdition ends abruptly and permanently.

  13. #13
    Senior Member Hoppes#9's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    The Carolinas
    Posts
    288
    Reputation
    754
    Type
    Monk mode

    Re: When the People Themselves Are the Problem

    Well bro.....I'd imagine No more "reach a rounds" either

    But I bet there will still be the office ass-kissers

  14. #14
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    2,139
    Reputation
    9063
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: When the People Themselves Are the Problem

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoppes#9 View Post
    Well bro.....I'd imagine No more "reach a rounds" either

    But I bet there will still be the office ass-kissers
    Ass kissers are boot lickers that aim high!
    MGTOW, defined:

    A place and time (where and when) the road to modern man's perdition ends abruptly and permanently.

  15. #15
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    35
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: When the People Themselves Are the Problem

    Who are “the people” that want the lockdown? I have yet to hear anyone say, “oh boy! I love this lock down!” Or is this some deep state conspiracy? If we’d all just drink some bleach and spray Lysol in our mouth, this would go away. Or will it “magically disappear”? I am just tired of everyone pointing fingers that it’s really not a big deal. I’ll wait and see what happens. In the meantime, bottoms up!

  16. #16

    Re: When the People Themselves Are the Problem

    Quote Originally Posted by Boar View Post
    We live in a tyranny of the weak: our society now finds a perverse comfort in fear. Our consumerist society is based upon insecurity and the government is all too happy to support it. When the only way to benefit from a situation is to be a victim--thanks feminism--then everyone seeks to be a victim of something. What you are seeing is people clamoring to claim the benefits of being a victim of Covid-19.

    #Cuomo lied. Grandpa died.
    An escort is a woman you occasionally financially support only when she has sex with you.

    A date is a woman you occasionally financially support in the hope she will have sex with you.

    A wife is a woman you constantly financially support even when she is not having sex with you.

    An ex-wife is a woman you constantly financially support with alimony so she can have sex......with someone else.

  17. #17

    Re: When the People Themselves Are the Problem

    If a "medical dictatorship" had imposed such house arrest measures when another virus appeared 40 years ago, our 8 year sons would be asking you "Dad, what is a 'con-dumb?'"
    An escort is a woman you occasionally financially support only when she has sex with you.

    A date is a woman you occasionally financially support in the hope she will have sex with you.

    A wife is a woman you constantly financially support even when she is not having sex with you.

    An ex-wife is a woman you constantly financially support with alimony so she can have sex......with someone else.

  18. #18

    Re: When the People Themselves Are the Problem

    Quote Originally Posted by MAM5150 View Post
    Who are “the people” that want the lockdown? I have yet to hear anyone say, “oh boy! I love this lock down!” Or is this some deep state conspiracy? If we’d all just drink some bleach and spray Lysol in our mouth, this would go away. Or will it “magically disappear”? I am just tired of everyone pointing fingers that it’s really not a big deal. I’ll wait and see what happens. In the meantime, bottoms up!
    The people that want the lockdown are all of the people that keep talking about how we need to "social distance" and stay "6 feet apart". They regurgitate all the political buzzwords and act like they came up with it themselves. They are the people who think that the government is always looking out for their best interests and are ready to placate big daddy at all costs.

    Those that want the lockdown don't go out and say it directly, but their actions speak otherwise.

    These lockdowns, food shortages, etc. are caused because the people just go along with the narrative. Think about if all of the people were like "nah' we're not going to wear face masks, "social distance", or stop our daily lives and stay inside. Instead, the average person just carries on with their daily lives like nothing ever happened while observing caution day-to-day like you would any other time. We would not be having economic problems "because of the pandemic".
    In the future there will be robots.

  19. #19

    Re: When the People Themselves Are the Problem

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoppes#9 View Post

    I was asked yesterday at the Grocery store why I wasn't wearing a Mask....my reply? I'm not a fukin Slave!
    Yeah people are the damn problem
    Exactly! I can see if how some may be afraid because they maybe are older or have auto-immune deficiencies. But most of us have nothing to fear. Did any of us "social distance" every time it was flu season?

    People who want political power are using this has a case study to see how easily they can make the people fall in line. These scare tactics worked so well on the general populace that I can foresee every year their is a new "crisis" generated by the talking-head media. I think we can look forward to new "pandemics" every so often to get the general populace to fall in line.
    In the future there will be robots.

  20. #20
    Senior Member Hoppes#9's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    The Carolinas
    Posts
    288
    Reputation
    754
    Type
    Monk mode

    Re: When the People Themselves Are the Problem

    Yep Bonobo, they are already speaking of the 2nd wave


Similar Threads

  1. The problem with sex dolls
    By pbisque in forum Lounge
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: February 16, 2019, 2:23 AM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: May 5, 2016, 12:45 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: April 4, 2016, 8:09 PM
  4. The problem is ...
    By Alik Sakharov in forum Lounge
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: January 11, 2015, 7:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •