Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 142
  1. #121
    Senior Member happybachelor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    North UK
    Posts
    326
    Reputation
    425
    Type
    Bachelor, Ghost, Monk, Enigma

    Re: When the People Themselves Are the Problem

    Facebook is an absolute sewer. How anyone - let alone a red pilled MGTOW, can frequent a place full of blue pillers, SJWs, feminists, psychopaths, sheeple and plain IDIOTS is beyond me. A place where the people who are the problem control what you see via censorship and propaganda. Where lies and outrage are manufactured to keep you occupied and dumb.

    I prefer not to hang out in sewers, real or virtual.

    But even on personal level, from last year, I have seen SIGNIFICANT increase in requirement of soundness of decision making of the people around me, because they are scared. Before that I was often labelled as thinking too much but now they welcome my analytical viewpoint. Even when their opinions dont match with mine, nowadays they are WAY more likely to welcome my input on their decision making process assuming THEIR world view and beliefs. And guess what, it slowly starts red-pilling them, one step at a time.

    My point is, as much as there is a reason to hate a general widespread panic, I'd say I welcome a little bit of it. For me it actually proved to make things a lot easier when interacting with other people.

    We are living in times of universal deceit. The ones who can see are labelled conspiracy nuts. Says it all. Well, to use an analogy, a moron is unable to see what the genius does, let alone understand it.

    I have to agree my personal conviction in my own awareness has been fully cemented this last year. Everything I knew and even felt was true.
    Slaves can only dream, free men live their dreams.
    Life is as simplistic as it is complex. Man is so lost in the complexity that he has become stupid.

  2. #122
    Senior Member rkspsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Delhi, India
    Posts
    723
    Reputation
    1489
    Type
    Propertarian

    Re: When the People Themselves Are the Problem

    Quote Originally Posted by happybachelor View Post
    We are living in times of universal deceit. The ones who can see are labelled conspiracy nuts. Says it all. Well, to use an analogy, a moron is unable to see what the genius does, let alone understand it.

    I have to agree my personal conviction in my own awareness has been fully cemented this last year. Everything I knew and even felt was true.
    Unfortunately, what I said is true even for most of us. How many of us got red pilled without first getting bitch slapped by the society atleast once, if not several times over the years or decades ?

    I'd say its inherent to us humans, we are not very well suited for extreme comfort, we go crazy without even realizing it. Even in religious texts, they imply directly or indirectly, that suffering is the path to enlightenment/knowledge/salvation.

    This is why now my stance on covid is a bit different since its start... if a small amount of fictional danger gets a bunch of people to kick them out of their sleep, then its a GOOD thing in the long run.
    Last edited by rkspsm; April 27, 2021 at 9:41 PM.
    "Truth is enough." - Curt Doolittle
    "Truth, and violence to enforce it." - Eli Harman
    "Gandhi, ... until Viking." - Curt Doolittle
    "There are only nine meals between mankind and anarchy." - Alfred Henry Lewis

  3. #123
    Senior Member stanmsl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    THE ENGLISH COUNTRYSIDE
    Posts
    245
    Reputation
    1393
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: When the People Themselves Are the Problem

    Quote Originally Posted by happybachelor View Post
    Facebook is an absolute sewer. How anyone - let alone a red pilled MGTOW, can frequent a place full of......
    It's called friends/family and is the best way to keep in contact with them especially during lockdown.
    It does have it's downsides but people who post feminist stuff and the like can easily be taken off your newsfeed.

    I find it VERY useful in observing human behavior, especially over the last year and a bit.

    https://www.thatsnonsense.com/is-cur...vs-fact-check/
    What does this say about the direction of our society when hundreds of thousands of people fall for simple and obvious scams like this.

    Quote Originally Posted by happybachelor View Post
    We are living in times of universal deceit. The ones who can see are labelled conspiracy nuts. Says it all. Well, to use an analogy, a moron is unable to see what the genius does, let alone understand it.
    We are living in a world where Dave the scratch card addict who failed his high school mathematics and science watches a couple of videos and suddenly thinks he knows more than all the worlds experts.

    Quote Originally Posted by rkspsm View Post
    This is why now my stance on Covid is a bit different since its start... if a small amount of fictional danger gets a bunch of people to kick them out of their sleep, then its a GOOD thing in the long run.
    It's the paradox of prevention

    1) A problem with long term consequences is found.
    2) Experts work out the worst case scenario
    3) People become aware/the problem is worked on. Therefore avoiding worst case scenario
    4) Critics will then claim we overreacted or the experts were "scaremongering" when worst case scenario doesn't of course happen.


    Previous example include AIDS, The Y2K bug and the Ozone hole.


    Oh and take care in India, things look very bad at the moment.
    Last edited by stanmsl; April 28, 2021 at 5:11 PM. Reason: spacing
    Men are becoming MGTOW by the millions, most without ever having heard the term. They are simply doing what all living organisms finding themselves in a toxic environment do. They adapt to it or remove themselves from it. Females are not liking either the adaptations or the removal.

    ,TWITTER FEED BLOG

  4. #124
    Senior Member happybachelor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    North UK
    Posts
    326
    Reputation
    425
    Type
    Bachelor, Ghost, Monk, Enigma

    Re: When the People Themselves Are the Problem

    It's called friends/family and is the best way to keep in contact with them especially during lockdown.
    It's called a telephone.

    https://www.thatsnonsense.com/is-cur...vs-fact-check/
    What does this say about the direction of our society when hundreds of thousands of people fall for simple and obvious scams like this.
    A good example of junk I'd rather avoid.

    Oh and take care in India, things look very bad at the moment.
    So says the news. I very much doubt this is true. Whenever the media is ramming something down your throats, it is fake/part of an agenda.

    Slaves can only dream, free men live their dreams.
    Life is as simplistic as it is complex. Man is so lost in the complexity that he has become stupid.

  5. #125
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,586
    Reputation
    3105
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: When the People Themselves Are the Problem

    Quote Originally Posted by stanmsl View Post
    Previous example include AIDS, The Y2K bug and the Ozone hole.
    I admit I have changed my views from the early days of this pandemic-con. Having weighed (and continue to weigh) all the new data, and also from where that data is coming, this is much more serious than our usual cold or flu, even if there are striking similarities.

    Instilling fear to change people’s habits is one thing. This is coercion and people are free to accept or reject as they see fit.

    But enforcing said change through legal means is quite another thing.

    Here’s one of my observations from reading the comments section on a news site:

    Those that are pro lockdowns almost always have the same argument –

    “You’re a cold-hearted bastard and don’t care that people are dying!”

    It’s a dismissive argument – no matter what you say people are dying!

    And it’s true (as far as I can tell) people are dying – in their thousands.


    Those that are against the lockdowns, like myself, argue many other points. Enforced loneliness and in-home pressures due to restrictions on movement; decimation of businesses where the owners have spent their lives building a life for themselves; transportation of goods and services meaning we cannot purchase those things we want – unless you do it online from many miles away where everything can be tracked and traced… The list goes on.

    I want to go into a clothes store and update my wardrobe, but I’m not allowed. I don’t want to buy online; I want to look at what I’m buying, physically, before I give over my hard to come by money.

    Even if you believe all the government issued figures, the cost is MUCH higher than the death tolls.

    I have a suggestion:

    Keep all the supports in place. If you’re afraid, then by all means keep yourself to yourself. If you’re afraid (genuinely or not) you can stay at home and get welfare payments, job security and other protections.

    But…

    If you hate the thought of government mandated restrictions – let us go out into the world and live normal lives.

    With the money that the governments save by not subsidising everyone – build extensions to hospitals and even new medical establishments. Call in the military to help if needs be.

    And if those of us that believe in a scam are wrong, then we’re the ones that will die – natural selection – and won’t you be happier then? No-one to argue with you!
    Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far Ė West African proverb popularised by Teddy Roosevelt

  6. #126
    Senior Member rkspsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Delhi, India
    Posts
    723
    Reputation
    1489
    Type
    Propertarian

    Re: When the People Themselves Are the Problem

    Quote Originally Posted by stanmsl View Post
    Oh and take care in India, things look very bad at the moment.
    Thanks. Though I can add something to that, something which all the big numbers and pics/photos of overcrowded hospitals and people dying outside of them because of lack of oxygen cylinders, are not mentioning.

    Other than old and elderly, guess who is getting sick and needing hospitalization. The obese, the diabetic, the ones with high blood pressure, ones with heart problems. Why all this happen ? Unhealthy junk food, unhealthy lifestyle (vitamin D deficiency is WIDESPREAD among the young), and general high stress due to extremely high competition and extremely low trust, because very high population density.

    There was few months lockdown last year and I gained some weight which I was working on to lose... and then they imposed another lockdown. This time I hope it doesnt extend beyond few weeks. I do brisk walking/jogging for an hour or two in a park nearby and I never wore mask when doing that. The friend I walked with, he had some health problems and got sick and tested positive and stayed sick for few days straight.

    Me on the other hand... I got some cold here and there past few months, but NOTHING which was out of ordinary. Due to extreme weather changes in India, its common to have such a cold sometimes accompanied by a very mild fever that lasts maybe a day or two and goes away after that.

    The conclusion I had about covid earlier... that this is still a normal flu IFFFFFF you are otherwise healthy, or else you will need some luck.

    Also another thing, all this started AFTER the government started vaccination drive in full force, and these vaccines are manufactured here in India. There are MANY young doctors who got vaccinated and are DEAD !! Please note that I am not saying vaccine is killing them, I am saying that people are dying despite getting vaccinated, and in droves. I wont even go into about HOW they developed a vaccine for a virus, given some unique properties of it which makes it pretty hard to treat viral infections and also how they tested for long term side effects which happen after few years. And yes, these concerns I talked with doctors in the field, who are not afraid to do the thinking, and they all agreed that its extremely uncommon/fishy.

    My point is, if you are unhealthy and NOT working to fix the situation, you are pretty much asking for it.
    "Truth is enough." - Curt Doolittle
    "Truth, and violence to enforce it." - Eli Harman
    "Gandhi, ... until Viking." - Curt Doolittle
    "There are only nine meals between mankind and anarchy." - Alfred Henry Lewis

  7. #127
    Senior Member rkspsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Delhi, India
    Posts
    723
    Reputation
    1489
    Type
    Propertarian

    Re: When the People Themselves Are the Problem

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    Enforced loneliness and in-home pressures due to restrictions on movement; decimation of businesses where the owners have spent their lives building a life for themselves; transportation of goods and services meaning we cannot purchase those things we want – unless you do it online from many miles away where everything can be tracked and traced… The list goes on.
    Add to this the general lack of fresh air and sunlight makes you unhealthy and more prone to diseases !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    And if those of us that believe in a scam are wrong, then we’re the ones that will die – natural selection – and won’t you be happier then? No-one to argue with you!
    Yeah !! If we go out and dont wear mask and die out, I dont see why others have so much problem with that. Its not very different women having problems with us mgtow men. They act as if we desecrate their religious order or something.
    Last edited by rkspsm; April 28, 2021 at 8:40 PM.
    "Truth is enough." - Curt Doolittle
    "Truth, and violence to enforce it." - Eli Harman
    "Gandhi, ... until Viking." - Curt Doolittle
    "There are only nine meals between mankind and anarchy." - Alfred Henry Lewis

  8. #128
    Senior Member happybachelor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    North UK
    Posts
    326
    Reputation
    425
    Type
    Bachelor, Ghost, Monk, Enigma

    Re: When the People Themselves Are the Problem

    Yeah !! If we go out and dont wear mask and die out, I dont see why others have so much problem with that. Its not very different women having problems with us mgtow men. They act as if we desecrate their religious order or something.


    Yes they are completely brainwashed to believe that we can only be safe if every single person, healthy or not, adopts these measures. I mean what's obvious is that if the measures worked then why would the healthy ones need to adopt them? But they've bought the idea that the tiniest nano risk must be eliminated. "We are not all safe until every one is safe" baaa baaa bullshit. So they demand along with the government that YOU surrenders all YOUR freedoms. Because the psychopaths who rule over us have said so. And if you go against it prepare to be burned at the stake.
    I'm sorry to say that this is the result of decades of a diet of junk food and junk entertainment and media. Twatter. Fuckbook. Tit Cock and the rest. No wonder the thinking people, who try their best to avoid triviality, idiocy and vulgarity, are the maligned ones. We are surrounded overwhelmingly by a people so lost and lacking in basic sense that they believe and carry out the orders of government without question.
    "Our government has our best interests at heart" - said no one who read a single history book, ever.
    Covid 1984 is genocide.
    Slaves can only dream, free men live their dreams.
    Life is as simplistic as it is complex. Man is so lost in the complexity that he has become stupid.

  9. #129
    Senior Member rkspsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Delhi, India
    Posts
    723
    Reputation
    1489
    Type
    Propertarian

    Re: When the People Themselves Are the Problem

    Quote Originally Posted by happybachelor View Post
    "Our government has our best interests at heart"
    This is also believed by people who have not lived and/or worked in a corrupt third world country. If an organization got more than 5-10 people its highly likely, and if its more than 100 or so people, its pretty much guaranteed that an honest person is a very real threat to others.

    And from honest/moral I dont mean red-pilled, I mean the one who hesitates before bringing harm to others or accepting bribes etc etc... things of that sort. What happens is they are never allowed to get any real power. Because if and when they get power, they start cleaning the things up, causing problems for the "stability" of the "order of things".

    And government is the BIGGEST organization here. They dont even try to hide the corruption anymore. The higher you go, the higher the willingness to do anything to get whatever they want. And higher the sophistication too.

    Scamming other people, getting whatever you want by hook or crook, a general entitlement that you deserve all the good things without ever doing anything to earn them, is present from top to bottom in any chain of command. We are taught and trained for this in schools, by parents, by friends and family, by elders, everybody. And those who refuse to follow them, several methods are used to either force or fool them back into the fold. I know because they tried to use that on me.
    "Truth is enough." - Curt Doolittle
    "Truth, and violence to enforce it." - Eli Harman
    "Gandhi, ... until Viking." - Curt Doolittle
    "There are only nine meals between mankind and anarchy." - Alfred Henry Lewis

  10. #130
    Senior Member happybachelor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    North UK
    Posts
    326
    Reputation
    425
    Type
    Bachelor, Ghost, Monk, Enigma

    Re: When the People Themselves Are the Problem

    This is also believed by people who have not lived and/or worked in a corrupt third world country. If an organization got more than 5-10 people its highly likely, and if its more than 100 or so people, its pretty much guaranteed that an honest person is a very real threat to others.
    I've always found this funny. In the UK, most people just laugh at you if you suggest genocide or tyranny is going on. I guess they think it only happens in countries where people have darker skin. Or at least eastern Europe. But definitely not in UK, definitely not. Couldn't happen. What absolute lambs these people are.

    And from honest/moral I dont mean red-pilled, I mean the one who hesitates before bringing harm to others or accepting bribes etc etc... things of that sort. What happens is they are never allowed to get any real power. Because if and when they get power, they start cleaning the things up, causing problems for the "stability" of the "order of things".

    And government is the BIGGEST organization here. They dont even try to hide the corruption anymore. The higher you go, the higher the willingness to do anything to get whatever they want. And higher the sophistication too.

    Scamming other people, getting whatever you want by hook or crook, a general entitlement that you deserve all the good things without ever doing anything to earn them, is present from top to bottom in any chain of command. We are taught and trained for this in schools, by parents, by friends and family, by elders, everybody. And those who refuse to follow them, several methods are used to either force or fool them back into the fold. I know because they tried to use that on me.



    The absolute truth and nature of power in a nutshell.

    Each man must choose how much of his soul he is willing to lose in order to be successful or not. The best path is of course becoming successful while keeping your soul intact, something I am always striving for. But being moral, honest and having integrity is definitely a massive hindrance to success in a number of spheres - professional and social.

    I can see you must stick out like a sore thumb in India. While some of the kindest and most spiritual people I know have Indian origins, I also understand that cheating one another is a part of Indian culture.
    Slaves can only dream, free men live their dreams.
    Life is as simplistic as it is complex. Man is so lost in the complexity that he has become stupid.

  11. #131
    Senior Member rkspsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Delhi, India
    Posts
    723
    Reputation
    1489
    Type
    Propertarian

    Re: When the People Themselves Are the Problem

    Quote Originally Posted by happybachelor View Post

    I've always found this funny. In the UK, most people just laugh at you if you suggest genocide or tyranny is going on. I guess they think it only happens in countries where people have darker skin. Or at least eastern Europe. But definitely not in UK, definitely not. Couldn't happen. What absolute lambs these people are.
    Oh the western countries, including but not limited to UK, are pretty much third world now. The sheeple, especially the liberal whites, dont know it yet. They dont know it because they dont understand it or know how to identify it. And they are the laughing stock for the people of other races and cultures who know whats going on and where its leading to. The chinese have a word for these people, a derogatory word, I am forgetting right now.

    Quote Originally Posted by happybachelor View Post
    I can see you must stick out like a sore thumb in India.
    Well there is an upside too ! You know how the religious people say about not judging the god because he knows what he is doing. I'd say growing up and fighting/surviving other people trying to fool/scam me from an early age prepared me VERY WELL for the teenage years when hormones start to take over and women start to look pretty. That subconscious training allowed me to survive until I get "formal training" (red pilled info from internet).
    "Truth is enough." - Curt Doolittle
    "Truth, and violence to enforce it." - Eli Harman
    "Gandhi, ... until Viking." - Curt Doolittle
    "There are only nine meals between mankind and anarchy." - Alfred Henry Lewis

  12. #132
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,586
    Reputation
    3105
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: When the People Themselves Are the Problem

    Quote Originally Posted by rkspsm View Post
    Oh the western countries, including but not limited to UK, are pretty much third world now.
    As compared to who?

    But I get your point. We are in decline.

    Iíve been bored recently Ė covid / lockdown etc. Itís all thatís being talked about.

    So, as a total aside I decided, on a whim, to look up the history of mathematics. Iíve no love of history, especially depictions of the wars which are invariably skewed, but I needed something else to look at, so I chose maths.

    Even here it was linked to great societies Ė The Egyptians, The Greeks, The Babylonians, India, Persia, the list goes on a bit. Each had their day.

    And all of these so-called great societies have fallen by the wayside, a mere footnote in history, just as the west is doing now.

    It seems to me that there comes a point where each civilization, in its arrogance, got to a point where they said Ė ďWeíve got it sussed!Ē

    We worked, we fought, we figured shit out: now itís time to rest and reap the benefits.

    Hence, they get lazy and look to others to provide.

    Such is the decline in the West. Never mind the politicians and the media who are all, and I mean all, succubae. Iím talking of the average Joe and Jane who believe Ė and truly believe Ė that they are entitled.

    Again the entitlement list goes on a bit, but most of itís bullshit:

    My little Freddy is thick as champ, but he deserves to be awarded a degree Ė recognition of his attempt Ė as much as anyone else. Never mind he canít add up three four digit numbers!

    Iím a girlie-guy (trans) and I demand special consideration because Iím not like you. It doesnít matter how clever I am.

    Iím a woman, but Iím equal to men Ė just donít make me prove it!

    I can fart out kids and the welfare will take care of me, except it isnít enough so Iíll earn a bit on the side and tell no-one. Iís clever I is.

    And so society declines.
    Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far Ė West African proverb popularised by Teddy Roosevelt

  13. #133
    Senior Member rkspsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Delhi, India
    Posts
    723
    Reputation
    1489
    Type
    Propertarian

    Re: When the People Themselves Are the Problem

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    As compared to who?
    Any third world nation, but there is a vast difference between them so I'll talk the one which I have most experience of, my own country India. What I meant by my statements that, there are two kinds of properties of third world. One is very visible, dirty streets, widespread poverty and diseases, bad infrastructure, high crime rate etc. The other is not very visible to those who have not lived or worked with the people with "third world mindset". And even many people with that mindset are not consciously aware that they have that. One very common sign that one doesnt know about this is when one says about a third world country : "Oh the GOVERNMENT is corrupt".

    No, its not the government only which is corrupt, its the people. Everyone. People of all ages, religions, income level, caste, creed, color, etc of that particular country, are corrupt. Of course not all, but EXALT (Enough X are like that). And that is the case because its NECESSARY. Unless you are born with some trait giving you significant edge over others, you have to resort to corruption, or else you will be living a very impoverished life. Everyone is stealing, everyone is a crook. They will steal your lunch money. So either learn to steal it back, or be able to survive/win from a disadvantage.

    And how to spot that this is happening ? Well, there are many signs, and those are what you just listed in your post. But the west is still ahead. Its like you are burning up your savings fast, but still have a non-zero account balance. That savings is the gains earned by earlier generations. The gains which are present in the form of "commons", the visible aspect, the roads, the parks, the infrastructure, the societal trust, etc. When the balance goes zero, the rate of deterioration will increase very rapidly. Its already happening in many areas. I have seen videos of Paris and Los Angeles, absolute filth. I have heard that some areas of London, the streets smell of urine.

    Those things, they tend to spread, and the speed only accelerates unless contained by not so friendly methods.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    And all of these so-called great societies have fallen by the wayside, a mere footnote in history, just as the west is doing now.
    There is one difference for the west. Which makes it worth fighting for, in whatever way possible, even for one who is not a westerner. And that is, the west has shown the capability to bounce back, twice. Other civilizations, once declined, they never came back YET. Egypt never came back. India never came back. China never came back (YET, its still a mess).

    Which means its important to study what west uniquely had which others did not. There is something that worked. Figuring that out precisely and accurately is one of the first steps one can take if one is willing to fight the decline.

    Yes I know we mgtow dont care about the society and dont give a fuck. I get it, I am also one of those for the most part. But some mgtow choose to fight it by spreading the message, like many youtuber mgtows I followed during the early days of my exposure to this. In the same vein, there are a bunch of people who are willing to fight for the west. Smartly, not stupidly. A stupid way of fighting would be to sing praises of hitler or similar leader in the streets and get cancelled for life at best or get shot by BLM at worst.

    Why I am involved with people who are willing to fight for west ? I have said this before, that I am grateful to west. I pretty much homeschooled myself. And 99% of resources came from white men (yes MEN, not women) of european descent. All my success, at this young age is possible because of them. Coincidence ? Maybe it is, maybe I overlooked other people. But whatever it is, I am quite grateful.
    Last edited by rkspsm; April 29, 2021 at 8:02 AM.
    "Truth is enough." - Curt Doolittle
    "Truth, and violence to enforce it." - Eli Harman
    "Gandhi, ... until Viking." - Curt Doolittle
    "There are only nine meals between mankind and anarchy." - Alfred Henry Lewis

  14. #134

    Re: When the People Themselves Are the Problem

    Quote Originally Posted by happybachelor View Post


    Yes they are completely brainwashed to believe that we can only be safe if every single person, healthy or not, adopts these measures. I mean what's obvious is that if the measures worked then why would the healthy ones need to adopt them? But they've bought the idea that the tiniest nano risk must be eliminated. "We are not all safe until every one is safe" baaa baaa bullshit. So they demand along with the government that YOU surrenders all YOUR freedoms. Because the psychopaths who rule over us have said so. And if you go against it prepare to be burned at the stake.
    I'm sorry to say that this is the result of decades of a diet of junk food and junk entertainment and media. Twatter. Fuckbook. Tit Cock and the rest. No wonder the thinking people, who try their best to avoid triviality, idiocy and vulgarity, are the maligned ones. We are surrounded overwhelmingly by a people so lost and lacking in basic sense that they believe and carry out the orders of government without question.
    "Our government has our best interests at heart" - said no one who read a single history book, ever.
    Covid 1984 is genocide.
    Couldn't agree more with this. I hate this hole idea that I personally need to change my behaviors because someone else is having issues. Catering to the lowest, common denominator of retard seems to be the mating-call of the left. I know why they are pandered to and that's because they vote.

    Fuck these people! So your expecting me (physically fit, healthy individual) to walk around with a face-diaper all day because fatty mcfatpants has health issues? I fail to see how that's my problem.

    Further. I find it interesting that anyone who challenges the narrative about the "pandemic" even slightly is somehow a "conspiracy theorist". This is the herd trying to chastise someone thinking for themselves by dismissing their perfectly logical questions.
    In the future there will be robots.

  15. #135

    Re: When the People Themselves Are the Problem

    Quote Originally Posted by rkspsm View Post

    No, its not the government only which is corrupt, its the people. Everyone. People of all ages, religions, income level, caste, creed, color, etc of that particular country, are corrupt.
    I rest my case. The government is a mere reflection of what the people are willing to tolerate.
    In the future there will be robots.

  16. #136
    Senior Member rkspsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Delhi, India
    Posts
    723
    Reputation
    1489
    Type
    Propertarian

    Re: When the People Themselves Are the Problem

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonobo Protocol View Post
    Further. I find it interesting that anyone who challenges the narrative about the "pandemic" even slightly is somehow a "conspiracy theorist".
    There is one valid argument in favor of labelling someone a "conspiracy theorist" for any reason. And that is to save time and energy. If one sees several individuals of a group behave in some problematic way, its much more energy efficient to just assume by default that all of them are like that, instead of dealing with one individual at a time. We mgtow do this with women, AWALT is a classic example of that. Yeah maybe, just MAYBE, we can find some unicorn. I mean there are billions of women on the planet and no way any single individual knows all of them, but we only got so much time in our life to rigorously test everyone.

    Actually, that reasoning is valid for any form of stereotyping. Even racism. Regardless of if you do it or not, or if you like that line of thinking or not, there are situations where it can prove extremely efficient. Especially when a false negative is a lot more damaging than a false positive (you are more willing to let go of a good candidate over letting a bad candidate in).

    On internet and even in normal day to day talk, people have "opinions" or a "stand", which they are more willing to defend. Its normal human nature, because again, its energy efficient to defend what seemed to work out for you. To have a truly logical debate, both parties must trust each other that they are not wasting time, because if one just sticks to his belief regardless of any evidence then it IS a waste of time.

    Which is why I like to say I have no such "core beliefs". Everything I believe is a candidate for review and modification/update, should the evidence stacks up against it.

    On topic of vaccination, I am neither anti-vaxx nor pro-vaxx, I'd like to analyze it on case by case basis. Regarding covid vax, if someone wants me to take the vaccine seriously, he MUST answer one question before we proceed, otherwise I will consider it a waste of time. The question is :

    The "experts" have claimed it is safe, and "safe" implies BOTH short term and long term safety. And in case of vaccines, long term is considered to be anything beyond 3 years . And its not even 3 years since the outbreak of covid, let alone the vaccine research and testing. So I need answers on HOW did they concluded (read: tested/demonstrated) that the vaccine is safe ??!

    Until and unless someone answers that particular question or finds a flaw in it, I will continue to treat the covid vaccine as bullshit at best and problematic at worst.
    Last edited by rkspsm; April 29, 2021 at 12:41 PM.
    "Truth is enough." - Curt Doolittle
    "Truth, and violence to enforce it." - Eli Harman
    "Gandhi, ... until Viking." - Curt Doolittle
    "There are only nine meals between mankind and anarchy." - Alfred Henry Lewis

  17. #137
    Senior Member rkspsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Delhi, India
    Posts
    723
    Reputation
    1489
    Type
    Propertarian

    Re: When the People Themselves Are the Problem

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonobo Protocol View Post
    I rest my case. The government is a mere reflection of what the people are willing to tolerate.
    Its not just tolerance, I'd say straight up corrupt in action as well. There is an interesting story I have on this. Few years ago in India there was this guy Anna Hazare, who was 90 years old at that time (or 95, dont remember). He ran some movement against corruption in government, and it became the hot topic here. Everyone was like "yeah !!! we need less corruption ! blah blah".

    A friend of mine, who was and still is, a college professor, was kindda semi-annoyed that all the students are flooding his facebook with that anti-corruption thing ad nauseam. There is this common habit here in schools and colleges, of students going to teacher to beg for extra marks for one reason or the other, like they will claim they were sick or something, not related to actual content of their answers. So I asked my friend, do these students think about corruption when they come to you begging for marks ? He went ahead and actually wrote that in his facebook, that its amazing how they are blabbering about anti-corruption while being corrupt themselves.

    The students were SUPER BUTTHURT. They were like "but we are not causing any harm !!". Seriously ? It was not even some bogus college course, it was computer science. In the end my friend had to delete the post, he told me that they just couldnt handle it.

    So yeah, I like that phrase from bible which says about removing a log from your own eye before talking about some speck in others'.
    "Truth is enough." - Curt Doolittle
    "Truth, and violence to enforce it." - Eli Harman
    "Gandhi, ... until Viking." - Curt Doolittle
    "There are only nine meals between mankind and anarchy." - Alfred Henry Lewis

  18. #138
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    3,153
    Reputation
    10444
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: When the People Themselves Are the Problem

    Quote Originally Posted by rkspsm View Post

    The "experts" have claimed it is safe, and "safe" implies BOTH short term and long term safety. And in case of vaccines, long term is considered to be anything beyond 3 years . And its not even 3 years since the outbreak of covid, let alone the vaccine research and testing. So I need answers on HOW did they concluded (read: tested/demonstrated) that the vaccine is safe ??!
    Closest thing I could come up with is what I'd call Challenger Syndrome, it's when time constraints sacrifice safety in the pretext of progress.

    It's almost over...

  19. #139
    Senior Member rkspsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Delhi, India
    Posts
    723
    Reputation
    1489
    Type
    Propertarian

    Re: When the People Themselves Are the Problem

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    Closest thing I could come up with is what I'd call Challenger Syndrome, it's when time constraints sacrifice safety in the pretext of progress.
    Sounds like a very complicated way of saying : a retard !
    "Truth is enough." - Curt Doolittle
    "Truth, and violence to enforce it." - Eli Harman
    "Gandhi, ... until Viking." - Curt Doolittle
    "There are only nine meals between mankind and anarchy." - Alfred Henry Lewis

  20. #140
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    3,153
    Reputation
    10444
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: When the People Themselves Are the Problem

    Quote Originally Posted by rkspsm View Post
    Sounds like a very complicated way of saying : a retard !
    Not just a retarded, self inflicted retardation!

    The same kind of thing that causes people personal injury for putting actions ahead of thinking, or worse, ignoring the warnings!

    Always be the guy in the crowd that plans his fire escape in spite of everyone else, be the guy that calmly smashes out a plate glass window instead of rushing the exit to get caught in a bottleneck like everyone else!
    Don't fear ramifications for refusing to put your life in jeopardy for someone else's ignorance, stand up and walk out! It'll save your life!
    It's almost over...


Similar Threads

  1. The problem with sex dolls
    By pbisque in forum Lounge
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: February 16, 2019, 2:23 AM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: May 5, 2016, 12:45 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: April 4, 2016, 8:09 PM
  4. The problem is ...
    By Alik Sakharov in forum Lounge
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: January 11, 2015, 7:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •