Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 142
  1. #101
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Tree
    Posts
    90
    Reputation
    188
    Type
    Crow

    Re: When the People Themselves Are the Problem

    To parrot what others have already said:


    1. Keeping our mouths shut is hard when evidence is everywhere and we're basically having to pretend that 2 + 2 = 5 at this point.
    2. There is no point trying to enlighten those who do not wished to be enlightened. If they haven't been spurred onto a path of awareness themselves yet, just by keeping their eyes open, then no amount of logic or evidence will.
    3. I think it helps to remember that bad as things are, its even worse for the blue pillers who walk willingly into one of society's various meat grinders. At least we avoid them when we can and go kicking and screaming when we can't.

  2. #102
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    3,147
    Reputation
    10435
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: When the People Themselves Are the Problem

    Quote Originally Posted by suspiciouscrow View Post
    To parrot what others have already said:


    1. Keeping our mouths shut is hard when evidence is everywhere and we're basically having to pretend that 2 + 2 = 5 at this point.
    2. There is no point trying to enlighten those who do not wished to be enlightened. If they haven't been spurred onto a path of awareness themselves yet, just by keeping their eyes open, then no amount of logic or evidence will.
    3. I think it helps to remember that bad as things are, its even worse for the blue pillers who walk willingly into one of society's various meat grinders. At least we avoid them when we can and go kicking and screaming when we can't.
    The dangerous part is when these idiots create Vaxports thereby "confining" any nonconformance, then strengthening that grip, broadening it's purpose and severity for noncompliance.

    1.st, they drive you.

    2.nd, they corral you.

    3.rd, they pen you.

    4.th, they effortlessly and systematically slaughter you when you refuse to be subjected to their human meat industry.

    5. Be the last man standing when the slaughterhouse goes bankrupt and you will have survived.

    It's a matter of survival at this point, many of the mechanisms of government are corrupt, working against the common good, and relative to one lifetime, about to collapse, or already collapsed.

    We live in a preverbal house infested with legal termites, walk softly, don't slam any doors, and quietly make your exit.

    To trust in government is to trust in someone that doesn't have your best interests at heart, they only see cattle and the meat market.
    It's almost over...

  3. #103

    Re: When the People Themselves Are the Problem

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    The dangerous part is when these idiots create Vaxports thereby "confining" any nonconformance, then strengthening that grip, broadening it's purpose and severity for noncompliance.
    That is the most frustrating part and the subject of my conflict. Not saying anything will allow you to ghost in plain sight but you are almost allowing these people to have control. These people are dangerous. It is one thing to live in a delusional mindset but it's another when that mindset involves me. These people are the very people who are going to be calling for your death sentence.
    In the future there will be robots.

  4. #104
    Senior Member happybachelor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    North UK
    Posts
    324
    Reputation
    421
    Type
    Bachelor, Ghost, Monk, Enigma

    Re: When the People Themselves Are the Problem

    I believe a number of venues and events now require some kind of convid pass. I was at a pub on Tuesday and they demanded we all 'sign in' via the app, I did not and no one checked.
    But it's going to get very interesting if even supermarkets start requiring it. Will this then lead to some smaller shops not requiring it, and thus increasing their business - and if so will this then lead to the government mandating it for every single public business?
    It'll put some of us in a very tricky position. Of all the convid deniers, probably the majority will capitulate and get tested/vaxxed so they can still buy food.
    But what about those of us who will refuse the mark of the beast at all costs? Things could get quite creative. All bets may be off and we could end up with an outlaw scenario. An outlaw, just to stay alive. Imagine that. I guess Tower would say this is nothing new, lol.
    My tools and basement are ready!
    Slaves can only dream, free men live their dreams.
    Life is as simplistic as it is complex. Man is so lost in the complexity that he has become stupid.

  5. #105

    Re: When the People Themselves Are the Problem

    Quote Originally Posted by happybachelor View Post
    I believe a number of venues and events now require some kind of convid pass. I was at a pub on Tuesday and they demanded we all 'sign in' via the app, I did not and no one checked.
    But it's going to get very interesting if even supermarkets start requiring it. Will this then lead to some smaller shops not requiring it, and thus increasing their business - and if so will this then lead to the government mandating it for every single public business?
    It'll put some of us in a very tricky position. Of all the convid deniers, probably the majority will capitulate and get tested/vaxxed so they can still buy food.
    But what about those of us who will refuse the mark of the beast at all costs? Things could get quite creative. All bets may be off and we could end up with an outlaw scenario. An outlaw, just to stay alive. Imagine that. I guess Tower would say this is nothing new, lol.
    My tools and basement are ready!
    I thought about this scenario months before others have started mentioning it. I now hear about these hypothetical situations more and more. I think it's a very real possibility and the endgame for those pushing this agenda. The plandemic was about nothing more than political control of a populous.

    If things like proving you've been "vaccinated" just to get food come into affect. People need to take a very hard look in the mirror and see what their convictions are.
    In the future there will be robots.

  6. #106
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,578
    Reputation
    3101
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: When the People Themselves Are the Problem

    This is something I don’t get:

    Over the last year or so people’s attitudes have been changing – I understand this, the long term lie eventually becomes the truth.

    What I don’t understand is their acceptance. Yes they’ll complain about the lockdowns, but in the same breath they’ll support them.

    Make up your minds, are they (lockdowns) right or are they wrong? Weigh the balances? Are you willing to give up everything you have come to believe because someone, somewhere tells you so?

    So Covid kills people. I don’t really wish to sound cold, but so do so many other things. Do we put our lives and livelihoods on hold because of this?

    No!

    The only difference as far as I can see is TBTB have seen an opportunity. An opportunity to conduct experiments – not so much of the medical type: vaccines etc. although they play a part, but more so on the socio-dynamics.

    What does it take to control a population?

    I wouldn’t want to be the one that says that this is the intent behind it, but there are definitely those with a vested interest.

    I’ll leave it to you!

  7. #107
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    3,147
    Reputation
    10435
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: When the People Themselves Are the Problem

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    This is something I don’t get:

    Over the last year or so people’s attitudes have been changing – I understand this, the long term lie eventually becomes the truth.

    What I don’t understand is their acceptance. Yes they’ll complain about the lockdowns, but in the same breath they’ll support them.

    Make up your minds, are they (lockdowns) right or are they wrong? Weigh the balances? Are you willing to give up everything you have come to believe because someone, somewhere tells you so?

    So Covid kills people. I don’t really wish to sound cold, but so do so many other things. Do we put our lives and livelihoods on hold because of this?

    No!

    The only difference as far as I can see is TBTB have seen an opportunity. An opportunity to conduct experiments – not so much of the medical type: vaccines etc. although they play a part, but more so on the socio-dynamics.

    What does it take to control a population?

    I wouldn’t want to be the one that says that this is the intent behind it, but there are definitely those with a vested interest.

    I’ll leave it to you!
    If this were a real pandemic, one year on, we'd be walking among the ashes! Too bad, huh? Maybe next time!
    It's almost over...

  8. #108
    Senior Member happybachelor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    North UK
    Posts
    324
    Reputation
    421
    Type
    Bachelor, Ghost, Monk, Enigma

    Re: When the People Themselves Are the Problem

    I wouldn’t want to be the one that says that this is the intent behind it, but there are definitely those with a vested interest.
    Why? Much evidence, and history, support that conclusion.

    I find it amusing that people must think genocides only happen in other countries. Well, I don't think they 'think' if I'm honest...

    This is a genocide, make no mistake. People may laugh at this claim but mark my words, we're going to see a lot of deaths in the next 10 years. And not from a non existent pandemic (as they will claim).

    Motherfucking selfish cunts everywhere. Willing to renounce all basic freedoms so they don't risk getting a small fine.

    I cannot stand 99% of the population. They are desperate to obey, regardless of whether it's right or not. I now know why most people disgusted me my whole life.
    Last edited by happybachelor; April 22, 2021 at 7:57 PM.
    Slaves can only dream, free men live their dreams.
    Life is as simplistic as it is complex. Man is so lost in the complexity that he has become stupid.

  9. #109
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,578
    Reputation
    3101
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: When the People Themselves Are the Problem

    Quote Originally Posted by happybachelor View Post

    Why? Much evidence, and history, support that conclusion.
    But evidence of prior conclusions does not necessarily translate to the present.

    But it sure as hell makes a valid point to be considered!

  10. #110

    Re: When the People Themselves Are the Problem

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    This is something I donít get:

    So Covid kills people. I donít really wish to sound cold, but so do so many other things. Do we put our lives and livelihoods on hold because of this?
    Hence the title of my thread. The majority of people seem to be okay with this. Everyone is waiting for someone else (not them) to say "enough!". I mean that in a literal and figurative sense. This could stop anytime we are ready for it to. These lockdowns, the mask-wearing, etc. are not organic. What I mean by this is that it wouldn't matter whether we participated or not. The results would be the same.

    I could understand if this were a real pandemic with symptoms such as coughing up blood and collapsing in the street within hours of contracting the virus, that these measures would be realistic. That is simply not the case.

    There was this great TFM video entitled "The Power of Pain". The video summarizes that people will be ready to change when they've felt enough pain. These lockdowns, mask-wearings, and violation of personal freedoms will end when the people have felt enough pain. Until then as always, the beatings will continue until morale improves.
    In the future there will be robots.

  11. #111
    Senior Member happybachelor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    North UK
    Posts
    324
    Reputation
    421
    Type
    Bachelor, Ghost, Monk, Enigma

    Re: When the People Themselves Are the Problem

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonobo Protocol View Post
    Hence the title of my thread. The majority of people seem to be okay with this. Everyone is waiting for someone else (not them) to say "enough!". I mean that in a literal and figurative sense. This could stop anytime we are ready for it to. These lockdowns, the mask-wearing, etc. are not organic. What I mean by this is that it wouldn't matter whether we participated or not. The results would be the same.

    I could understand if this were a real pandemic with symptoms such as coughing up blood and collapsing in the street within hours of contracting the virus, that these measures would be realistic. That is simply not the case.

    There was this great TFM video entitled "The Power of Pain". The video summarizes that people will be ready to change when they've felt enough pain. These lockdowns, mask-wearings, and violation of personal freedoms will end when the people have felt enough pain. Until then as always, the beatings will continue until morale improves.
    This could take a while. Even with all these stupid measures, a lot of people aren't uncomfortable. They could keep this going for years, so long as your average Joe has his job and entertainment, he won't think it's all that bad.
    Most people have basically accepted covid passes and lifelong mask wearing. They don't see it as a problem. If I gotta do it to get back to normal life, then so be it!
    I think they fail to see the wider ramifications of this, because they just look at their own life and think it's still pretty ok. It's just a mask, what is wrong with you? Just put it on, it's not a big deal.
    Low IQ, solipsistic people with no knowledge of history.
    The USSR lasted for years, while millions were being disappeared all around them. Most people clung to the few privileges they had, even snitched on their neighbours to gain a bit of privilege for themselves (take them away... so long as it's not me!).
    TLDR it could be a while before your average person feels any real pain. They have their jobs or welfare. They have their TV. They good.
    As ever it is the ones who see and who work hard for what they have that are most screwed.
    This could very much a long haul. They have the power and tech to do it. Why wouldn't they?
    Get right with God, sharpen your pitchforks, stay frosty.
    Last edited by happybachelor; April 23, 2021 at 11:48 AM.
    Slaves can only dream, free men live their dreams.
    Life is as simplistic as it is complex. Man is so lost in the complexity that he has become stupid.

  12. #112

    Re: When the People Themselves Are the Problem

    Quote Originally Posted by happybachelor View Post
    This could take a while. Even with all these stupid measures, a lot of people aren't uncomfortable. They could keep this going for years, so long as your average Joe has his job and entertainment, he won't think it's all that bad.
    Most people have basically accepted covid passes and lifelong mask wearing. They don't see it as a problem. If I gotta do it to get back to normal life, then so be it!
    I think they fail to see the wider ramifications of this, because they just look at their own life and think it's still pretty ok. It's just a mask, what is wrong with you? Just put it on, it's not a big deal.
    Low IQ, solipsistic people with no knowledge of history.
    The USSR lasted for years, while millions were being disappeared all around them. Most people clung to the few privileges they had, even snitched on their neighbours to gain a bit of privilege for themselves (take them away... so long as it's not me!).
    TLDR it could be a while before your average person feels any real pain. They have their jobs or welfare. They have their TV. They good.
    As ever it is the ones who see and who work hard for what they have that are most screwed.
    This could very much a long haul. They have the power and tech to do it. Why wouldn't they?
    Get right with God, sharpen your pitchforks, stay frosty.
    I rarely say this but everything you've said, I 100% agree. I would be doing an injustice to add anymore to this statement.
    In the future there will be robots.

  13. #113
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,578
    Reputation
    3101
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: When the People Themselves Are the Problem

    Quote Originally Posted by happybachelor View Post
    Even with all these stupid measures, a lot of people aren't uncomfortable.
    This reminds me of the smoking bans when they came in here.

    It’s not so much about being uncomfortable.

    When the smoking ban came in here in public spaces, one of the first I may add, in work environments and especially pubs, the hypocrisy amazed me.

    I’m not talking about those that were always of this opinion – You’re polluting my atmosphere! – They were always there and you could take or leave them as you pleased.

    I’m talking of the smokers. The guys I drank with. So many of them would say things like “sure can’t you see now from one side of the bar to the other, isn’t it great?!”

    But few mentioned their discomfort, of having to extract themselves from conversation and go stand outside and in so doing lose total track of the craic that was going on inside. They were being ostracised.

    This is the problem today.

    Maybe I haven’t expressed myself properly. Everything today seems to be about solving this crises – call it Covid or call it whatever you like, personally I don’t care.

    But almost everything is coming from the medical “containment” viewpoint. How do we protect ourselves from this horrific thing?

    But what of the social and other medical implications – where is this perspective?

    People not allowed to earn a wage?
    People not going to the doctor about shit that turns out to be cancerous?
    People not talking to others and gaining a different perspective?
    People doing nothing, getting lethargic, eventually turning to depression?

    If TBTB want to talk health matters, I have an insight or two for them!

    But this can’t be condoned on social media: you’re being deceitful by raising just concerns, your view needs to be banned! – Don’t you know people are dying?

    Yes!

    Yes I do!

    And they’re dying in more than one way!

  14. #114
    Senior Member happybachelor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    North UK
    Posts
    324
    Reputation
    421
    Type
    Bachelor, Ghost, Monk, Enigma

    Re: When the People Themselves Are the Problem

    But what of the social and other medical implications – where is this perspective?

    People not allowed to earn a wage?
    People not going to the doctor about shit that turns out to be cancerous?
    People not talking to others and gaining a different perspective?
    People doing nothing, getting lethargic, eventually turning to depression?


    Exactly and this is merely one of the many, many reasons why we know the entire thing is a scam. Even if we pretend that their fake death numbers are real, these are very low compared to a long list of activities and self inflicted disorders that kill people.
    They never completely banned smoking did they? Or drinking? No, they raised the price! Ha!
    All of a sudden they were so caring with covid..
    But we know it's bullshit because there's no mention of the myrid other effects and actual causes of death including but no limited to stress, poverty, lack of medical treatment.
    Every paycheck I look at my tax and NI deductions and shake my head. I'm paying for a health service that won't serve me, and even when it would I wouldn't want to use, because I don't want to be swabbed, jabbed or otherwise maltreated based on a scam!
    At this point I'm convinced that being tested or jabbed is at least adding me to a DNA database but more likely implanting something in me, even if neither is true I can hardly be called paranoid for believing it!
    Bring on the US style medical care, yeah it'll be just as corrupt but maybe I'll have some choice as to how my wages are spent with regards to my healthcare!
    Last edited by happybachelor; April 26, 2021 at 7:56 PM.
    Slaves can only dream, free men live their dreams.
    Life is as simplistic as it is complex. Man is so lost in the complexity that he has become stupid.

  15. #115
    Senior Member stanmsl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    THE ENGLISH COUNTRYSIDE
    Posts
    245
    Reputation
    1393
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: When the People Themselves Are the Problem

    I disagree with most of this thread as I have pointed out in the past. Covid Conspiracy Time! (goingyourownway.com)

    However there is one feature of this pandemic that I have yet to hear anyone mention again, in person or online.

    A year ago when all this kicked off and panic buying was in full swing, shops and businesses took full advantage.
    Uk shop sells sanitizer at a inflated price and customer goes nuts - YouTube

    My Facebook newsfeed exploded in anger with people claiming they were going to....
    Boycott China (I'm buying British from now on, supporting local businesses)
    Boycott companies with rich owners who gave their employees the boot.
    Boycott shops that refused to take cash payments.
    Boycott shops that ripped us off like above.

    None of this ever happened of course,

    I reminded everyone on Facebook not long ago and didn't even get a single reply. Along with reminders of other things that people were posting last year.............
    Men are becoming MGTOW by the millions, most without ever having heard the term. They are simply doing what all living organisms finding themselves in a toxic environment do. They adapt to it or remove themselves from it. Females are not liking either the adaptations or the removal.

    ,TWITTER FEED BLOG

  16. #116
    Senior Member happybachelor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    North UK
    Posts
    324
    Reputation
    421
    Type
    Bachelor, Ghost, Monk, Enigma

    Re: When the People Themselves Are the Problem

    Yeah I would be confused too ^^ if I paid attention to what people write on Facebook.
    Slaves can only dream, free men live their dreams.
    Life is as simplistic as it is complex. Man is so lost in the complexity that he has become stupid.

  17. #117
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,578
    Reputation
    3101
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: When the People Themselves Are the Problem

    Quote Originally Posted by stanmsl View Post
    I disagree with most of this thread as I have pointed out in the past. Covid Conspiracy Time! (goingyourownway.com)
    This is precisely why I created that thread in the first place – not to influence people towards a particular theory but to show how easy it is to get confused amongst all the noise.

    That’s why I titled it conspiracy time.

    Nevertheless, there are unanswered questions and when the effects are as serious as this (deaths vs. population wide restrictions) this will inevitably lead to people filling in the facts for themselves, and taking sides.
    Last edited by Jackoff; April 28, 2021 at 5:10 PM.

  18. #118
    Senior Member rkspsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Delhi, India
    Posts
    723
    Reputation
    1488
    Type
    Propertarian

    Re: When the People Themselves Are the Problem

    Quote Originally Posted by happybachelor View Post
    Yeah I would be confused too ^^ if I paid attention to what people write on Facebook.
    Haha !! True that !

    I can write some code to generate random sequences of words and display it on screen. At this point in time, it will have better information on anything than 99.9999999999% of facebook !
    "Truth is enough." - Curt Doolittle
    "Truth, and violence to enforce it." - Eli Harman
    "Gandhi, ... until Viking." - Curt Doolittle
    "There are only nine meals between mankind and anarchy." - Alfred Henry Lewis

  19. #119
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,578
    Reputation
    3101
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: When the People Themselves Are the Problem

    Quote Originally Posted by rkspsm View Post
    Haha !! True that !

    I can write some code to generate random sequences of words and display it on screen. At this point in time, it will have better information on anything than 99.9999999999% of facebook !
    Also true.

    But sometimes it's entertaining to listen to / read blue-pill views.

    I don't use facebook, so I can't comment directly on the content, but it's also important to know what they (blue-pillers / sjw's etc.) are saying - it can give you time to duck!

  20. #120
    Senior Member rkspsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Delhi, India
    Posts
    723
    Reputation
    1488
    Type
    Propertarian

    Re: When the People Themselves Are the Problem

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    Everything today seems to be about solving this crises...
    I was skimming this thread again, and I'd like to make a comment about any general perceived crisis, real or fake.

    I have said this before on this forum, worth reiterating in this context. The people tend to become lazy and careless over time during the times of comfort. What are the times of comfort ? I'll say any group of people are in "era of comfort" when there is no general danger lurking around. Maybe some people are obese and have diabetes lurking around ? Maybe some of them have cancer lurking around ? But those are specific dangers.

    The general dangers are most often, but not limited to :
    - some widespread crisis of a vital resource like water or energy
    - plague
    - war (raiders, bandits, foreign states, etc)

    And this leads to the eventual decline in the soundness of their decisions. The decisions which were taken to prevent the above problems are eventually reverted back. And subsequently, as can be observed in history, we see cycles of good and bad times.

    But even on personal level, from last year, I have seen SIGNIFICANT increase in requirement of soundness of decision making of the people around me, because they are scared. Before that I was often labelled as thinking too much but now they welcome my analytical viewpoint. Even when their opinions dont match with mine, nowadays they are WAY more likely to welcome my input on their decision making process assuming THEIR world view and beliefs. And guess what, it slowly starts red-pilling them, one step at a time.

    My point is, as much as there is a reason to hate a general widespread panic, I'd say I welcome a little bit of it. For me it actually proved to make things a lot easier when interacting with other people.

    And bonus for me if its a relatively "fake" danger. I already dont like crowded places (which means most of India literally), so I already tend to stay away from things that can spread ANY variant of common cold, covid or not. Most of the precautions of covid are general personal hygiene, which I was doing already for so many years.
    "Truth is enough." - Curt Doolittle
    "Truth, and violence to enforce it." - Eli Harman
    "Gandhi, ... until Viking." - Curt Doolittle
    "There are only nine meals between mankind and anarchy." - Alfred Henry Lewis


Similar Threads

  1. The problem with sex dolls
    By pbisque in forum Lounge
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: February 16, 2019, 2:23 AM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: May 5, 2016, 12:45 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: April 4, 2016, 8:09 PM
  4. The problem is ...
    By Alik Sakharov in forum Lounge
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: January 11, 2015, 7:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •