Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 142
  1. #81
    Senior Member happybachelor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    North UK
    Posts
    325
    Reputation
    423
    Type
    Bachelor, Ghost, Monk, Enigma

    Re: When the People Themselves Are the Problem

    Quite so. The only problem is for it to work all the players have to be in 100%. In this game there are too many players pulling in too many different directions. For all of them to come together in one great con???


    This is one of the most common refutations of a conspiracy theory, and it's golden because it can be used to refute any of them.

    Unfortunately it does not stand up to scrutiny. What does 'in on it' even mean?

    Are the inhabitants of my town in on it? If you mean they know the plan then no, they are not. But, by watching and believing the lies on tv, by wearing their masks, and demonising people like me, they are doing the work of the string pullers. In this sense, they are in on it.

    Do you see how knowing or even believing in the plan/plandemic is irrelevant? All that matters is that the majority of people do as they're told.

    Think of a mafia. The made men call the big, overall shots. These plans are executed down the chain by people who may not understand or agree with the overall plan. All they know is they need to go break some kneecaps of this restaurant owner and threaten that attorney.

    In this case the hidden hand orders the politicians to force us to do what they need. The campaign of fear and propaganda stupefies the population into believing and carrying out the plan. Do you see how it does not really matter if most of us understand or believe it? Luckily for them, decades of television and junk media have dumbed us down so much that the majority believe in it, so it's easy (the bigger the trick, the easier it is to pull). Actually they could put almost any ridiculous agenda out on the TV and the next day the population will be preparing for it.

    Because most people have rent or a mortgage to pay, and a job with which to pay it, they will keep their mouths shut and even go against the truth. Even I, a person who refuses to wear a mask, will keep quiet at work when everyone is discussing the plandemic and the vaccine. I do not want to make myself a target. I will not lie, if I am directly asked, because that would be against my personal constitution. But I employ a little wisdom. Do not cast pearls before swine.

    Highly-paid, prestigious professions are no exception. In fact it seems paradoxical but the higher up you go (where in theory there are more intelligent people), the more conformists you find. This is because those in power have to conform. They would not be in power if they did not. See my recent post on the Catholic Sisters thread.

    I remember at the start of this thing when washing down one's kitchen counters and other surfaces was the big imperative. I didn't bother with it while a friend of mine, a pharmacist, was a proponent, telling me I should do this.
    Doctors, pharmacists, scientists etc.. If the last year showed us anything it was that most of these are very average people. Average people who studied hard and conformed, that's it. They are not necessarily very intelligent people. As for the intelligent ones, they have bosses and jobs, and mortgages and families... again next to no one can afford not to toe the line.

    Atop every organisation and institution, even private ones, is a 'politician'. Yes they may have the title of CEO but they are a politician. Again, no one rises to a position of high leadership without being astute at politics - getting people onside, getting people to carry out the agenda. And above all of these CEOs are owners, people with actual power, who we can liken to made men. So virtually no organisation is free. Maybe some small, less influential ones, but anyway they are bound to obey the laws the of the land (see what happened to businesses that defied lockdown).

    This is a nice segway into why I went MGTOW, I can afford to live by the truth, and thus, remain sane. My mind is free to wander wherever it wants to go, I have the time to do so and no one punishing me for it (a wifey). To live any other way is extremely stifling and harmful to me.
    Last edited by happybachelor; April 11, 2021 at 5:50 AM.
    Slaves can only dream, free men live their dreams.
    Life is as simplistic as it is complex. Man is so lost in the complexity that he has become stupid.

  2. #82
    Senior Member rkspsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Delhi, India
    Posts
    723
    Reputation
    1489
    Type
    Propertarian

    Re: When the People Themselves Are the Problem

    Quote Originally Posted by happybachelor View Post
    Doctors, pharmacists, scientists etc.. If the last year showed us anything it was that most of these are very average people. Average people who studied hard and conformed, that's it. They are not necessarily very intelligent people. As for the intelligent ones, they have bosses and jobs, and mortgages and families... again next to no one can afford not to toe the line.
    This is sad but very true. I always say, that science and independent thinking is never taught at school. The only thing taught there is a religion (the woke narrative), with enough nuggets of truth here and there that it LOOKS good enough. What gets produced after that much schooling are a bunch of priests to further that religion.
    "Truth is enough." - Curt Doolittle
    "Truth, and violence to enforce it." - Eli Harman
    "Gandhi, ... until Viking." - Curt Doolittle
    "There are only nine meals between mankind and anarchy." - Alfred Henry Lewis

  3. #83
    Senior Member Azure Nomad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3,578
    Reputation
    16729
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: When the People Themselves Are the Problem

    I have to second the thought that all these people in leadership I used to highly regard as a kid like doctors, police officers, firefighters, scientists, journalists, etc are not only ordinary but they have huge flaws. Nothing wrong with admitting they are human and flawed like the rest of us.

    But what the plandemic revealed is we can't put too much faith in them to do what is right or counter the lamestream narrative as 99% will just go along with it and not question it.

    Personally I see abundance of opportunities because people have bought into the fear tactics which limits their growth. My growth in all aspects has increased substantially the last year or so. I guess that is partly because I am applying ghosting and mgtow principles to another level. But also partly because I have lived like this for a long time...questioning everything and seeing through the thin veneer we call civilization.

    It is easy to become jaded when you see how easily people are led around by a few lies and mistruths by "experts" on television. What does Bill Gates know about medicine? What does a news anchor know about corona and rhino viruses? What does a health department official with no background in medicine know about sanitation? A lot of times the people hired are not necessarily related or know the field of work they are doing. If you can spew out the company values verbatim you are already in. That is the truth of this world in that if you really want a job you just learn the core values and just repeat it over and over again. The age of where your work and expertise is valued is very slim and you must find it with a company that is old school. The new wave of thinking is triggering key words in your resume to be hired by HRs and has no bearing if you are an expert in your field of study or mastery.

    With that said I am relaxed within knowing that there some of us out there that know the truth and go on with our lives business as normal.
    Last edited by Azure Nomad; April 11, 2021 at 12:35 PM.

  4. #84
    Senior Member happybachelor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    North UK
    Posts
    325
    Reputation
    423
    Type
    Bachelor, Ghost, Monk, Enigma

    Re: When the People Themselves Are the Problem

    Agreed on both counts. I was in top sets for everything at school, however I was never really interested in science. At the time I actually thought I must be a bit thick. After all, the kids in my year heaped with praise as being the cleverest were the ones who did well in chemistry and physics. So I bought into that narrative that these people obviously understand things I just cannot.
    Looking back some 25 years later I can see so clearly why I was turned off by science: to be 'good' at science you simply have to learn and believe what you are told! But I would say 95% of 'what we know' with regards to science is theoretical (gravity, earth a spinning ball, space etc) and has never been proven. I do not like being forced to believe in something, even as a kid deep down I knew (without realising it) that if someone is doing that, they very likely have an agenda to prevent you knowing the real truth. And when you do question it, the science teachers cannot answer and you get regarded as a troublemaker and even hated. Simply for being perhaps the only (truly) scientific person in the room!
    How can an intelligent mind not recoil from such degeneracy? How can one take it seriously? It's like from that moment the whole education system became a complete joke to me.
    Of course now I understand it, it's a system designed and managed to keep people relatively dumb. From the fake history and science, to rewarding unquestioning learners with positions of authority.
    For me it has been far more interesting and rewarding to learn about how the world actually works, I feel this has increased my awareness and sense of personal power to the next level.

    It is easy to become jaded when you see how easily people are led around by a few lies and mistruths by "experts" on television. What does Bill Gates know about medicine? What does a news anchor know about corona and rhino viruses? What does a health department official with no background in medicine know about sanitation? A lot of times the people hired are not necessarily related or know the field of work they are doing. If you can spew out the company values verbatim you are already in. That is the truth of this world in that if you really want a job you just learn the core values and just repeat it over and over again. The age of where your work and expertise is valued is very slim and you must find it with a company that is old school. The new wave of thinking is triggering key words in your resume to be hired by HRs and has no bearing if you are an expert in your field of study or mastery.

    I was definitely jaded and frustrated about this for a while, but as with most things I do believe that understanding brings acceptance. Because I understand why people behave as they do, it is less a source of angst now. I have a friend who's a (science!) teacher and she pretty much shares my views on the plandemic, but keeps saying "I just don't get how so many teachers can believe in it!" Well that's because she's operating under the assumption that science teachers are a smart bunch (which was definitely an assumption I had years prior) instead of them being just mostly boring and unremarkable people who didn't know what to do so studied science at uni and became a teacher! She is getting there in her understanding.
    Same goes for doctors by the way. While above average intelligence students may be attracted to this profession, doing well in this job requires a shit load of learning what you are told (not questioning) and then dishing out unnecessary drugs and medical interventions instead of advising people how to live truly healthy lives! They are truly working for the cartel, they are in on it whether they know it or not!

    Addendum
    The only medical doctor I would trust is one who resigned in disgust and became some kind of natural doctor - teaching people how to never need a doctor!

    Last edited by happybachelor; April 12, 2021 at 6:35 AM.
    Slaves can only dream, free men live their dreams.
    Life is as simplistic as it is complex. Man is so lost in the complexity that he has become stupid.

  5. #85
    Senior Member rkspsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Delhi, India
    Posts
    723
    Reputation
    1489
    Type
    Propertarian

    Re: When the People Themselves Are the Problem

    Quote Originally Posted by happybachelor View Post
    But I would say 95% of 'what we know' with regards to science is theoretical (gravity, earth a spinning ball, space etc) and has never been proven.
    Well, being somewhat of a puritan here, I'd say 100% of whatever we know is not proven and can never be proven.

    But yes, you are right about the questioning part. The questioning should be the FIRST thing that should be taught as science. You are supposed to question everything. If your teacher says earth is round, you should be able to say "but I see only flat", then teacher should explain how one can determine that it cannot really be flat (land beyond horizon), and then should be able to explain what to do to observe that it has rough spherical shape, etc.
    "Truth is enough." - Curt Doolittle
    "Truth, and violence to enforce it." - Eli Harman
    "Gandhi, ... until Viking." - Curt Doolittle
    "There are only nine meals between mankind and anarchy." - Alfred Henry Lewis

  6. #86
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,582
    Reputation
    3103
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: When the People Themselves Are the Problem

    Quote Originally Posted by happybachelor View Post

    This is one of the most common refutations of a conspiracy theory, and it's golden because it can be used to refute any of them.

    Unfortunately it does not stand up to scrutiny. What does 'in on it' even mean?

    Are the inhabitants of my town in on it?
    I agree with everything you say in this post. Just to clarify my previous post though:

    I did say “the players” have to be “in on it”. This does not extend to the sheep, the general populations. It was meant to refer to the fact that in global politics, just like local politics, there are opposing forces at work. When one side says one thing there is almost always an immediate response to the contrary from the opposing side.

    This has nothing to do with truth or fact, it is a game of one-upmanship. I just find it incredulous that every nation, and every politico within each nation, has taken pretty much the same tack. It matters not whether you are living in a capitalist or socialist / communist state.
    Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far – West African proverb popularised by Teddy Roosevelt

  7. #87
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,582
    Reputation
    3103
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: When the People Themselves Are the Problem

    Thanks to a recent post by CPRA I came across this:

    https://www.americanthinker.com/arti..._it_saves.html

    In medicine, we are constantly balancing risk and reward.
    …
    We have the benefit of hindsight, so we can look at the results objectively. The reward? Although we've lost well over 500,000 American lives to COVID-19, it could have been far worse.
    …
    But our methods to mitigate COVID-19 come at a terrible societal cost. People will die from the fallout from the governmental response.
    …
    They ignore real science, studies replicated over years, that easily prove that the COVID-19 response they chose to follow will kill far more people than it saves.
    …
    Worldwide shutdowns inspired by our CDC and other countries' health organizations are estimated by economists at the IMF to have caused a 9-trillion-dollar cumulative loss of global GDP.
    This is an opinion article, nevertheless he raises some interesting points. I would have liked to see links to his sources.

    As for checking them out myself? I suppose I could have done but if I tried to do that for everything I read – well, it’s just not feasible, so I’ll leave it as it stands.
    Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far – West African proverb popularised by Teddy Roosevelt

  8. #88
    Senior Member happybachelor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    North UK
    Posts
    325
    Reputation
    423
    Type
    Bachelor, Ghost, Monk, Enigma

    Re: When the People Themselves Are the Problem

    This has nothing to do with truth or fact, it is a game of one-upmanship. I just find it incredulous that every nation, and every politico within each nation, has taken pretty much the same tack. It matters not whether you are living in a capitalist or socialist / communist state.


    It's almost as if the true string pullers have the leaders of most countries under control...
    Slaves can only dream, free men live their dreams.
    Life is as simplistic as it is complex. Man is so lost in the complexity that he has become stupid.

  9. #89
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,582
    Reputation
    3103
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: When the People Themselves Are the Problem

    Quote Originally Posted by happybachelor View Post
    It's almost as if the true string pullers have the leaders of most countries under control...
    Ah, sarcasm!

    I understand sarcasm and its manipulative ways.

    Say it straight or don't bother. Just who are these "string pullers"?
    Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far – West African proverb popularised by Teddy Roosevelt

  10. #90
    Senior Member happybachelor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    North UK
    Posts
    325
    Reputation
    423
    Type
    Bachelor, Ghost, Monk, Enigma

    Re: When the People Themselves Are the Problem

    Hiding in plain sight. Look at the major international banking families for a start. I guess it comes down to whether you believe these crazy events and scams are chance, accident and coincidence - or purposely engineered. But I will say I believe anyone who has spent some time learning history will never believe it's the first.
    Slaves can only dream, free men live their dreams.
    Life is as simplistic as it is complex. Man is so lost in the complexity that he has become stupid.

  11. #91

    Re: When the People Themselves Are the Problem

    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Nomad View Post
    The plandemic is a coordinated economic heist with a twist to see how much authoritarian control people in general can tolerate.
    This + 1. This is a litmus test to see how much freedoms the people are willing to part with. We can get "back to normal" anytime we want. We never had to lock down in the first place but the people decided they want the nanny-state to decide what's best for them. It's funny, the mere mention of that fact to average people is meant with contention and disdain.
    In the future there will be robots.

  12. #92
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    3,150
    Reputation
    10440
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: When the People Themselves Are the Problem

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonobo Protocol View Post
    This + 1. This is a litmus test to see how much freedoms the people are willing to part with. We can get "back to normal" anytime we want. We never had to lock down in the first place but the people decided they want the nanny-state to decide what's best for them. It's funny, the mere mention of that fact to average people is meant with contention and disdain.
    I got sucked into it, believed the hype, jumped to hysteria, only because it was put to me that "my life is on the line", presented like a new form of Ebola with wings, talons, fangs, and venom! My rational brain questioned why no masks and lockdowns under Obama's watch when bird flu and other SARS viruses got loose? I began to question more and more as facts were obliterated from the mass media censorship commandos, why were only certain opinions regarded as gospel and others considered heresy, complete with burning torches to set all opposition on fire? It became ash where objective rational print once stood, they fought safe medications like oxycloriphine (forgive the misspelling, spellcheck can't do chemistry). Governor of New York wipes out the elderly population in nursing homes and praised as a hero? Makes me wonder what their long range plans truly are?

    Seems the USA and it's lowly citizens for the most part are the last stand against total one world political control, while its government seeks the opposite for their own security, enrichment, and power. A nation with a diabolical force within itself that needs regular rinsing, cleansing, and purging.

    Next mission is disarmament of the US citizen to clear the way for unified totalitarian control, the Dems and China will work together to achieve this lofty and unfortunately deadly goal, after that, the masses face compliance or extinction. I know where I stand and which way I'll be slinging lead, only because otherwise I'm better off dead, and why not take a few of them out before they get me?

    Wherever a mask law is not enforced or required, I don't wear a mask and I'm not inoculated. With a vaccine developed under such conditions where trust is not built on integrity but rather censorship Nazis working to deceive the masses and failing to allow objections, interjections, and debate? They only know one thing, and that's to make all the people think the same, act alike, and march them to their own ends of destruction.

    P.S. My only hope is to be a LHTFA! (Leave Him The Fuck Alone!).
    It's almost over...

  13. #93
    Senior Member rkspsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Delhi, India
    Posts
    723
    Reputation
    1489
    Type
    Propertarian

    Re: When the People Themselves Are the Problem

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    Seems the USA and it's lowly citizens for the most part are the last stand against total one world political control
    The one world political control, which all the governments are seeking so badly, if they do achieve it, will not be able to survive for long. It will basically be an international communism. They cannot sustain a national communism, its funny that they think the international communism will survive.

    There will be global poverty, diseases, starvation, suffering, etc .... everything you get in a communist state. This time, noobody will be coming to the rescue. In fact we do have a term for this. A term used to describe that particular state of the world : The Dark Ages. We have seen two of them in history, and the third is practically upon us.

    And as mgtower said it, the "lowly" citizens of US are the only ones with some capability to prevent it. Will they succeed ? I think we will know soon enough.
    "Truth is enough." - Curt Doolittle
    "Truth, and violence to enforce it." - Eli Harman
    "Gandhi, ... until Viking." - Curt Doolittle
    "There are only nine meals between mankind and anarchy." - Alfred Henry Lewis

  14. #94
    Senior Member happybachelor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    North UK
    Posts
    325
    Reputation
    423
    Type
    Bachelor, Ghost, Monk, Enigma

    Re: When the People Themselves Are the Problem

    The one world political control, which all the governments are seeking so badly, if they do achieve it, will not be able to survive for long. It will basically be an international communism. They cannot sustain a national communism, its funny that they think the international communism will survive.


    I dunno man. They kept the USSR going a while and that was with fuck all technology and only half-controlling the US. Now they control most of the world AND have the tech to maintain their grip.

    The big BUT is that awareness is all that's needed to usurp them. Mass awareness. These things tend to grow slowly then all of a sudden, so I still have some hope.
    Slaves can only dream, free men live their dreams.
    Life is as simplistic as it is complex. Man is so lost in the complexity that he has become stupid.

  15. #95
    Senior Member rkspsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Delhi, India
    Posts
    723
    Reputation
    1489
    Type
    Propertarian

    Re: When the People Themselves Are the Problem

    Quote Originally Posted by happybachelor View Post

    I dunno man. They kept the USSR going a while and that was with fuck all technology and only half-controlling the US. Now they control most of the world AND have the tech to maintain their grip.

    The big BUT is that awareness is all that's needed to usurp them. Mass awareness. These things tend to grow slowly then all of a sudden, so I still have some hope.
    I was drawing my conclusions from what has happened everytime in the past, regardless of technology. USSR managed to survive a bit because, and I am sure you of all people must have seen the sources of info we have on this, that the 'string pullers' have west under their grip too. They already have some semblance of "one world one government" already in place, even if not upto the perfection they'd prefer. The bolshevik revolution had a lot of help from the west, this was actually said by one of the top guys, I am forgetting the entire quote (can look it up if you want). And then the west was mobilized to suppress any retaliation against it (world wars). And after the world war, the new world order was practically there. Even with all that it STILL failed to keep USSR alive.

    And the explanation I am using is the same explanation what is given against communism that it never survives: scarcity. Communism is redistribution of produce from producers to non-producers, while the elites keep a little bit of themselves. The producers/builders (the right-wing) are basically the milk giving cow. But eventually the non-producers out-reproduce the production and scarcity comes back. It may take time, but it has always unfolded in this fashion. Technology can merely increase the time it takes to outrun the production.

    Also, the redistribution is a theft from the pov of producers. And producers dont like this. They lose any incentive to produce more, but only to keep it going. Look at us, the mgtow men. What we are essentially doing, is that we are keeping all the produce for ourselves, and not giving a fk about producing anything extra for the society. Because we know whatever we make, will be taken away from us, using one pretext or other (taxes, divorce laws, etc..). And this dissatisfaction is growing, under different labels, and often unlabelled (I know ppl who are mgtow, but dont know the term).

    And regarding hope, I am not entirely sure there. Because we are still in the time where the resources are in excess. This makes people soft and lazy and most of all, conflict avoiding. This is an optimum strategy for these times because any time you use during conflict, can be utilized to acquire just more resources lying around. This is why I said in other post, that the revolution doesnt happen if bellies are full and lights are on. Which means they can be picked off, one by one. I said that in other thread, in a quote, that it is the same way it has happened in the past. The "raiders" (the left-wing) will pick us (the right-wing) one by one, until defeat. Frog boiled and killed.

    Again reiterating, its actually funny when you see that it is exactly how it has transpired in the past. Both in history AND in religion. I remember watching a video by a red pilled christian, reading a bit from bible talking about the fall of babylon and such. And there was almost one-to-one mapping from what is written and what is actually happening RIGHT now. Funny, and scary, at the same time.
    "Truth is enough." - Curt Doolittle
    "Truth, and violence to enforce it." - Eli Harman
    "Gandhi, ... until Viking." - Curt Doolittle
    "There are only nine meals between mankind and anarchy." - Alfred Henry Lewis

  16. #96
    Senior Member happybachelor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    North UK
    Posts
    325
    Reputation
    423
    Type
    Bachelor, Ghost, Monk, Enigma

    Re: When the People Themselves Are the Problem

    You have a very good understanding of how the world functions.

    They may not make the mistakes of the past. They've fine tuned it. This may last way longer than the last time. And the tech may well make classical economics redundant. If they can control who lives and dies with the press of a button, how easy to sustain a meagre market?

    I started writing a response like WHAT IF but then I stopped because we are already there. We have just enough freedom/privilege to keep us ploughing on, but our basic freedoms are gone.

    Everybody talking about some horror they imagine in the future... wake up, we're THERE! There's no terminal point.

    Is just a slow squeezing of everybody, boiling the frog. Never quite boiling it, keeping it alive as they need us. But each generation won't really understand what we have lost cos they never knew it.

    Maybe not hope. I have faith. Somehow.
    Slaves can only dream, free men live their dreams.
    Life is as simplistic as it is complex. Man is so lost in the complexity that he has become stupid.

  17. #97
    Senior Member rkspsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Delhi, India
    Posts
    723
    Reputation
    1489
    Type
    Propertarian

    Re: When the People Themselves Are the Problem

    Quote Originally Posted by happybachelor View Post
    You have a very good understanding of how the world functions.
    Thanks ! I have to give credit to two communities. The mgtow community for kickstarting it, and then the other one I pm'd you about, for building up and improving on that starting point.

    Quote Originally Posted by happybachelor View Post
    I started writing a response like WHAT IF but then I stopped because we are already there. We have just enough freedom/privilege to keep us ploughing on, but our basic freedoms are gone.

    Everybody talking about some horror they imagine in the future... wake up, we're THERE! There's no terminal point.

    Is just a slow squeezing of everybody, boiling the frog. Never quite boiling it, keeping it alive as they need us. But each generation won't really understand what we have lost cos they never knew it.
    Yes ! I keep saying this, but as usual, ppl think I am being hyperbolic...
    "Truth is enough." - Curt Doolittle
    "Truth, and violence to enforce it." - Eli Harman
    "Gandhi, ... until Viking." - Curt Doolittle
    "There are only nine meals between mankind and anarchy." - Alfred Henry Lewis

  18. #98
    Senior Member Azure Nomad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3,578
    Reputation
    16729
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: When the People Themselves Are the Problem

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonobo Protocol View Post
    This + 1. This is a litmus test to see how much freedoms the people are willing to part with. We can get "back to normal" anytime we want. We never had to lock down in the first place but the people decided they want the nanny-state to decide what's best for them. It's funny, the mere mention of that fact to average people is meant with contention and disdain.
    This absolutely correct.

    People are horrified when I tell them I will not take any of these vaccines. In reality shouldn't they be more concerned with taking experimental vaccines with no FDA approval yet???

    Another observation of mine is that most people are making major financial mistakes during the plandemic and the vultures are out there feasting on the unprepared. I am continually amazed how people can not see how absurd and obvious this has become. But then again if you are a normie set in your routine trying to follow the strict guidelines to climb the social ladder you probably don't see beyond your own nose.

    I have to admit it is a challenge to ghost in these times. But then again the layers of protections that ghosting strategy involves offers plenty of preparation, and skills for the situation we are living currently.

  19. #99

    Re: When the People Themselves Are the Problem

    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Nomad View Post
    People are horrified when I tell them I will not take any of these vaccines. In reality shouldn't they be more concerned with taking experimental vaccines with no FDA approval yet???
    I have seen the same thing. When you mention to some that you're not going to take an experimental vaccine which we have no idea of the consequences of injecting later down the road, people give the finger-wagging treatment to you. They talk down to you as if you're responsible for everyone else's health. Fuck everyone else quite frankly. I don't care nor ever did about everyone else's safety. I can't stand these people.

    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Nomad View Post
    I have to admit it is a challenge to ghost in these times. But then again the layers of protections that ghosting strategy involves offers plenty of preparation, and skills for the situation we are living currently.
    It most certainly is a challenge because you want to speak out against the bullshit. It's stifling sometimes especially when you see what's really going on and the average dipshit doesn't. I have to remind myself that you can't help sheep nor should you try.
    In the future there will be robots.

  20. #100
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    3,150
    Reputation
    10440
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: When the People Themselves Are the Problem

    I drove past a college prep school, everyone, and I mean EVERYONE was wearing a mask OUTSIDE! Even the grounds keeper in a golf cart going down the road was wearing one!

    Oh wait, there was one asshole not wearing a mask, and I got allot of dirty looks driving by that school of lockstep conformity. I wanted to bitch-slap every fkn one of them! They should wear condoms over their heads!
    It's almost over...


Similar Threads

  1. The problem with sex dolls
    By pbisque in forum Lounge
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: February 16, 2019, 2:23 AM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: May 5, 2016, 12:45 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: April 4, 2016, 8:09 PM
  4. The problem is ...
    By Alik Sakharov in forum Lounge
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: January 11, 2015, 7:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •