Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24
  1. #1
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Planet Earth/Northern Hemisphere/Land of Low wages & High taxes
    Posts
    1,506
    Reputation
    11006
    Type
    UNAPPEASABLE.

    I really need help!

    Hello Gentlemen,

    I have a family issue which I need help with.

    I had to move back to my parents home in London, because the covid 19 affected my company and I had to take a steep pay cut.

    This was several months ago.

    I live with my mother now and she is fair in helping me get settled.

    But recently some problems occurred.

    My brother came back from abroad. He set up a business, several business, and they keep going down the drain.

    He is entrepreneurial but milks his business to sustain his decadent lifestyle. He has been married 4 times and each time the women milks him, divorces him and takes all his money - his company goes down the drain and he starts again.

    So due to Covid 19 - he also moved back into the family home.

    And now he behaving very aggressively, he shouts at my mother and almost causes her a heart attack. He keeps stealing her money to spend it on dating, women and drugs.

    He is very gynocentric and thinks the problem is not bad women but that me, and my mother do not support his lifestyle and don't offer emotional guidance.

    I tried explaining that he needs more rules and live within his means - but he calls me an idiot and a loser because I work a regular job as an office worker.

    My mother thinks she can make him change by being nice and caring and offering more money and more help - but he just keeps spending and abusing her.

    I tried telling my mother to call the police on him, so he leave her, and sometimes she tries to threaten to call the police - but it doesn't affect him.

    So it seems like being nice doesn't work - what advice do the fellow gentleman have?

    He just isn't willing to change and I don't want him to cause anymore problems and cause my mother a heart attack.

    Any info would be highly beneficial.
    A mother cannot raise a boy to be a man, not because he needs a father figure; but because she favours team vagina over her own son.

    Tradcon women are the most manipulative of all kinds of women, because they infect you with false hope.
    Radfems are your best friend, because they hate you and verbalise it - that's honesty!

    The red pill rage is a process which takes many many years - so be kind and patient with yourself; you will overcome it!

  2. #2

    Re: I really need help!

    I'm sorry to hear about the family situation Opaque. That can be a tough one.

    I don't know the entire situation but could it be possible to prove abuse to your mother from your brother and have him evicted legally? I don't know if that's something you'd want to do but it's a thought.
    In the future there will be robots.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Planet Earth/Northern Hemisphere/Land of Low wages & High taxes
    Posts
    1,506
    Reputation
    11006
    Type
    UNAPPEASABLE.

    Re: I really need help!

    Well this is the issue, I would like to do that, but my mother is unwilling to call the police.

    If she is unwilling to call the police then can I call the police and tell them that her life is in danger because of him? Will the police take this accusation seriously?

    She is an elderly women with disabilities after all..
    A mother cannot raise a boy to be a man, not because he needs a father figure; but because she favours team vagina over her own son.

    Tradcon women are the most manipulative of all kinds of women, because they infect you with false hope.
    Radfems are your best friend, because they hate you and verbalise it - that's honesty!

    The red pill rage is a process which takes many many years - so be kind and patient with yourself; you will overcome it!

  4. #4
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,460
    Reputation
    12240
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: I really need help!

    Opaque,

    I just emailed a friend in the UK who used to live in London and gave him this discussion thus far, as maybe there are departments in your government that I wouldn't know about.

    He simply replied for YOU to call Social Services. I would add to that advice that you mention your mother is elderly and has disabilities.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  5. #5
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Planet Earth/Northern Hemisphere/Land of Low wages & High taxes
    Posts
    1,506
    Reputation
    11006
    Type
    UNAPPEASABLE.

    Re: I really need help!

    Thanks everyone for your help - if you have any other advice I would be grateful.
    A mother cannot raise a boy to be a man, not because he needs a father figure; but because she favours team vagina over her own son.

    Tradcon women are the most manipulative of all kinds of women, because they infect you with false hope.
    Radfems are your best friend, because they hate you and verbalise it - that's honesty!

    The red pill rage is a process which takes many many years - so be kind and patient with yourself; you will overcome it!

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,117
    Reputation
    2785
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: I really need help!

    Opaque,

    My friend,

    I feel so much for your current situation. It’s a bitch being caught between a rock and a hard place and all of us have been there in one form or another.

    Forgive me if I make assumptions but I can only go on what you have said so far.

    Your brother seems to be extremely hedonistic, it’s all about him. As an entrepreneur Covid must have hit him hard; his ambitions and his world must be falling apart. I sympathise as I am sure you do.

    But that’s enough of the bullshit.

    Whatever the reason, your brother is thieving from and abusing your mother. This must stop. Your mother will NEVER accept getting the police / social services involved. I know we are from different backgrounds but believe me she will NEVER accept this.

    So this leaves it up to you.

    Or does it?

    Your mother is her own person. In the U.K. she has the right to decide for herself. It seems your brother is abusing her, but it’s up to her to decide upon the limits.

    You can confront your brother and tell him to fuck off. You can threaten him with the authorities or personal retribution but these threats will probably wash over him – until they become real. His own reality has possibly collapsed and from what you say nothing will sway him unless it is forced upon him.

    My advice, poor that it is, is to document his activities – keep a record, it might come in handy later.

    Support your mother where you can, give her advice, but allow her to make her own decisions. It’s difficult. I Know.

    I’ll P.M. you with details of my confusion over my own past dilemma.
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

  7. #7
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    2,391
    Reputation
    9396
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: I really need help!

    Give your brother lots of X-lax, they're harmless when they're sitting on the toilet.
    We are lawfully exiled by the alterations and changes made to this social compact called government, its body politic now cancerous and destructive to its own ends.

    A man is on his own, always was, always will be.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Planet Earth/Northern Hemisphere/Land of Low wages & High taxes
    Posts
    1,506
    Reputation
    11006
    Type
    UNAPPEASABLE.

    Re: I really need help!

    Your brother seems to be extremely hedonistic, it’s all about him. As an entrepreneur Covid must have hit him hard; his ambitions and his world must be falling apart. I sympathise as I am sure you do.
    Yes, Covid did affect his business, but he was like this before - he would date a C***, get married and then get divorced and lash out on all the family members.

    He tried to get some therapy but he went to this "Guru" types who told him "nobody, nothing exists except your own desires and feelings" - he paid around 200 per hour for this junk. Now all the anger is coming out!

    And I cannot be the recipient of the abuse for much longer - so I am considering calling the police.

    Questions is, if they come to our home in London, will they arrest him? He needs to know that his behaviour cannot continue as normal; but what if I call the police and my mother intervenes and says "no it is no problem?".

    It really is my mothers fault for not setting boundaries with him.
    A mother cannot raise a boy to be a man, not because he needs a father figure; but because she favours team vagina over her own son.

    Tradcon women are the most manipulative of all kinds of women, because they infect you with false hope.
    Radfems are your best friend, because they hate you and verbalise it - that's honesty!

    The red pill rage is a process which takes many many years - so be kind and patient with yourself; you will overcome it!

  9. #9
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    2,391
    Reputation
    9396
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: I really need help!

    Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    Yes, Covid did affect his business, but he was like this before - he would date a C***, get married and then get divorced and lash out on all the family members.

    He tried to get some therapy but he went to this "Guru" types who told him "nobody, nothing exists except your own desires and feelings" - he paid around 200 per hour for this junk. Now all the anger is coming out!

    And I cannot be the recipient of the abuse for much longer - so I am considering calling the police.

    Questions is, if they come to our home in London, will they arrest him? He needs to know that his behaviour cannot continue as normal; but what if I call the police and my mother intervenes and says "no it is no problem?".

    It really is my mothers fault for not setting boundaries with him.
    Why don't you just step out and let her handle is immaturity and regarding you, just extract yourself when your brother's a bleeding cunt?

    When people act like children that are spoiled brats that's how I handle it, exposure is toxic, participation in this dysfunctional setting is even more toxic! Let him have the entire stage in a vacant theater!

    When anyone can't act civil or they start the mellow drama, I'm fucking GONE! I have allot of happiness to maintain!
    We are lawfully exiled by the alterations and changes made to this social compact called government, its body politic now cancerous and destructive to its own ends.

    A man is on his own, always was, always will be.

  10. #10
    Member MrWalton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    SEA
    Posts
    73
    Reputation
    59
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: I really need help!

    Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    Questions is, if they come to our home in London, will they arrest him? He needs to know that his behaviour cannot continue as normal; but what if I call the police and my mother intervenes and says "no it is no problem?".
    The police in the UK have no interest in dealing with domestics reported by other men.
    If you were a woman, one call would have him removed.

  11. #11
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,460
    Reputation
    12240
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: I really need help!

    Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    And I cannot be the recipient of the abuse for much longer - so I am considering calling the police.

    Questions is, if they come to our home in London, will they arrest him? He needs to know that his behaviour cannot continue as normal; but what if I call the police and my mother intervenes and says "no it is no problem?".
    Well, then it was because you reacted without her and she was ambushed when the police showed up. Don't be stupid.

    Talk to Social Services to see how they handles these things. They've seen this before, I'm sure. They may advise you to loop her in to what will happen.

    Is he stealing large sums? Writing himself checks on her account? Draining her savings? Social Services would want to know this.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  12. #12
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Planet Earth/Northern Hemisphere/Land of Low wages & High taxes
    Posts
    1,506
    Reputation
    11006
    Type
    UNAPPEASABLE.

    Re: I really need help!

    Well, then it was because you reacted without her and she was ambushed when the police showed up. Don't be stupid.
    Sorry but what do you mean by this?

    What I am curious about is, what if I call the police and then he tries to make some ridiculous accusation against me?

    My mother has to be on my side, but she is choosing not to be on my side. This is where the problem is. If she could coordinate with me then we can put at least the fear of the authorities in him.
    A mother cannot raise a boy to be a man, not because he needs a father figure; but because she favours team vagina over her own son.

    Tradcon women are the most manipulative of all kinds of women, because they infect you with false hope.
    Radfems are your best friend, because they hate you and verbalise it - that's honesty!

    The red pill rage is a process which takes many many years - so be kind and patient with yourself; you will overcome it!

  13. #13
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    2,391
    Reputation
    9396
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: I really need help!

    Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    Sorry but what do you mean by this?

    What I am curious about is, what if I call the police and then he tries to make some ridiculous accusation against me?

    My mother has to be on my side, but she is choosing not to be on my side. This is where the problem is. If she could coordinate with me then we can put at least the fear of the authorities in him.
    I think what Unboxxed is saying it that it's a double barrel shotgun with two triggers, both you and her need your fingers on the triggers. It's unfair to her that police show up and suddenly things go south for everyone. It's her choice to appease or tolerate his abuse.

    Don't be the third ring in this three ring circus, orbit the entire situation until you can flee this developing nightmare. She's the nitro, your brother is the glycerin, and you're the hammer!

    I'm the king of "get the fuck outta trouble and don't stay in Dodge".

    I'm a lean, mean, moving machine! I've emptied an entire business and apartment in less than 16 hours over 35 miles! EPIC! Nobody gets the fuck outta Dodge FASTER!
    We are lawfully exiled by the alterations and changes made to this social compact called government, its body politic now cancerous and destructive to its own ends.

    A man is on his own, always was, always will be.

  14. #14
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,460
    Reputation
    12240
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: I really need help!

    Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    Sorry but what do you mean by this?
    I mean that you seem to be working yourself up into calling the cops but you worry they won't do what your imagination expects them to do, and only that. Well, yeah! You're living in your head. So, you come to us trying to explore the imaginations of fellow members. None of us know what the cops will do and won't do, and can do and cannot do. Laws differ from country to country, you know this.

    If and when you call the cops, who knows what you will say over the phone to the person you call? We don't know! Who knows if you will rattle on unrehearsed and confusing such that the person your talking to will summarize to the dispatcher in a way easiest to repeat, and the cops receive none of the nuance in what you said? We don't know.

    And so the cops show up as a complete surprise to your mother who likely will be expected to make statements and she is completely ambushed by their surprise arrival with no time to think of what to say, and no time to think out the consequences of what she might say, consequences that are hers to bear thanks to you, when she has already resisted that outsiders get involved, or has fear of reprisals by this son who is standing right there hearing every word she is saying to the cops.

    There are so many ways for this to blow up in your face if you emotionally react to your frustration. She might kick your ass out as a troublemaker, for all we know. So, get yourself educated first. Call Social Services. Explain the situation. Explain your expectations to them. Explain that your mother resists taking action. Ask what are the options. Ask what can be done. Listen to their advice.

    But, you're not going to call Social Services, are you? You're going to sit and stew, talk to us, stew some more, and very likely throw into the situation that grenade I'm talking about.

    Be smart about this. For your sake and for your mother's sake. That's what I mean.


    What I am curious about is, what if I call the police and then he tries to make some ridiculous accusation against me?
    You get ahead of that by calling Social Services. Their rescue plan may be very different from the scenario your imagination is painting. Find out.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  15. #15
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Planet Earth/Northern Hemisphere/Land of Low wages & High taxes
    Posts
    1,506
    Reputation
    11006
    Type
    UNAPPEASABLE.

    Re: I really need help!

    But, you're not going to call Social Services, are you? You're going to sit and stew, talk to us, stew some more, and very likely throw into the situation that grenade I'm talking about.
    That was my point though, I am planning to call social services and they have good experience in dealing with such claims. They will guide me as to how, when, where and will be able to answer my expectations.

    The reason I asked on this forum in the first place was to see if the fellow members had such an experience dealing with idiots like my narcissistic brother.

    When you are on the receiving end of insults, threats etc - you are in a toxic environment and you feel like you have no options - which is the nuance that I seem to conveyed in my posts.
    A mother cannot raise a boy to be a man, not because he needs a father figure; but because she favours team vagina over her own son.

    Tradcon women are the most manipulative of all kinds of women, because they infect you with false hope.
    Radfems are your best friend, because they hate you and verbalise it - that's honesty!

    The red pill rage is a process which takes many many years - so be kind and patient with yourself; you will overcome it!

  16. #16
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,460
    Reputation
    12240
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: I really need help!

    Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    When you are on the receiving end of insults, threats etc - you are in a toxic environment and you feel like you have no options - which is the nuance that I seem to conveyed in my posts.
    Yes, and I could have tried to appear more sympathetic. I'm sorry if I was cold.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  17. #17
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Planet Earth/Northern Hemisphere/Land of Low wages & High taxes
    Posts
    1,506
    Reputation
    11006
    Type
    UNAPPEASABLE.

    Re: I really need help!

    Yes, and I could have tried to appear more sympathetic. I'm sorry if I was cold.
    No worries Unboxxed.
    A mother cannot raise a boy to be a man, not because he needs a father figure; but because she favours team vagina over her own son.

    Tradcon women are the most manipulative of all kinds of women, because they infect you with false hope.
    Radfems are your best friend, because they hate you and verbalise it - that's honesty!

    The red pill rage is a process which takes many many years - so be kind and patient with yourself; you will overcome it!

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,117
    Reputation
    2785
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: I really need help!

    Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    so I am considering calling the police.

    Questions is, if they come to our home in London, will they arrest him? He needs to know that his behaviour cannot continue as normal; but what if I call the police and my mother intervenes and says "no it is no problem?".
    Here’s the thing with the police – they need evidence!

    Reports of threats or theft can only be acted upon when there is proof, otherwise it’s just hearsay. They can come and investigate and even issue warnings but their hands are tied without evidence.

    Maybe the cops getting involved at all will be enough to make your brother think twice, but what if it doesn’t? It could actually make things worse.

    As for social services, by all means give them a try. As the victim (your mother) is an elderly woman they may be interested. My own view of them though is that today they’re more interested in helping the perpetrators rather than the victims. Maybe I’m wrong here though as this is the view the media pushes. I’ve had no personal dealings with them.
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

  19. #19
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    2,391
    Reputation
    9396
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: I really need help!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    Here’s the thing with the police – they need evidence!

    Reports of threats or theft can only be acted upon when there is proof, otherwise it’s just hearsay. They can come and investigate and even issue warnings but their hands are tied without evidence.

    Maybe the cops getting involved at all will be enough to make your brother think twice, but what if it doesn’t? It could actually make things worse.

    As for social services, by all means give them a try. As the victim (your mother) is an elderly woman they may be interested. My own view of them though is that today they’re more interested in helping the perpetrators rather than the victims. Maybe I’m wrong here though as this is the view the media pushes. I’ve had no personal dealings with them.
    As has been my experience, like bloodhounds they seek any other tangible unrelated suspect material of any sort. Often a plaintiff indirectly criminalizes themselves unknowingly. Could be anything from an illegal fur or protected species of wood found in your guitar, there's so many laws the last one you want to talk to is a law man! I've seen them escalate a situation just for fun like two killer whales batting a seal back and forth like a handball!

    My policy is to not be around situations that draw the blue meanies to that location, nor do I invite trouble to my abode, everyone is in violation of some ridiculous law or code, why take the chance with dogs that bite both ways? They after all are the people that issue citations upon seeing them, otherwise they'd be failing on their oaths to uphold the law, regardless of who calls them for whatever reason.

    I don't want them finding the skeletons in my closet or the bodies buried in the basement, in fact, I set my phone account deliberately as international to avoid the 911 calling system, that's right, a motherfucker has no chance of calling 911 from here! That way I can add them to the closet or the basement!
    We are lawfully exiled by the alterations and changes made to this social compact called government, its body politic now cancerous and destructive to its own ends.

    A man is on his own, always was, always will be.

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,117
    Reputation
    2785
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: I really need help!

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    I set my phone account deliberately as international to avoid the 911 calling system, that's right, a motherfucker has no chance of calling 911 from here!
    What?

    I don't understand. You can prevent others from calling 911 on their own phone?
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •