Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,451
    Reputation
    3021
    Type
    Ghost

    Cry of the S.J.W.s

    (Including the politicians)

    Rallying cry or words of warning? You judge!

    This is what they want. Give up your minds, give up your bodies, give up your souls.

    Give it ALL up to us and we will lead you. Where? Ah just shut up and follow us cuz we know what’s best for everyone!

    From 1978 – (Album – Killing Machine) / 1979 (single). – (Do you remember vinyl? Hell, some of us can remember shellac, or ‘slate’ as we called it.)

    Judas Priest – Way before the NET and Waaaay under-rated IMO).

    Don’t tell me there were no warnings out there, I just misinterpreted the message! As a teenager I heard a rallying cry, now I hear an explanation of how things work.

    Take On The World

    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

  2. #2
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    3,065
    Reputation
    10288
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: Cry of the S.J.W.s

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    (Including the politicians)

    Rallying cry or words of warning? You judge!

    This is what they want. Give up your minds, give up your bodies, give up your souls.

    Give it ALL up to us and we will lead you. Where? Ah just shut up and follow us cuz we know what’s best for everyone!

    From 1978 – (Album – Killing Machine) / 1979 (single). – (Do you remember vinyl? Hell, some of us can remember shellac, or ‘slate’ as we called it.)

    Judas Priest – Way before the NET and Waaaay under-rated IMO).

    Don’t tell me there were no warnings out there, I just misinterpreted the message! As a teenager I heard a rallying cry, now I hear an explanation of how things work.
    I'm working on a song about 5-G, switch activated, Nano-Toro lawn mowers put in vaccines to curb the population.
    United we stand, divided we are.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,451
    Reputation
    3021
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Cry of the S.J.W.s

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    I'm working on a song about 5-G, switch activated, Nano-Toro lawn mowers put in vaccines to curb the population.
    Hell, count me in. I'll buy 40% of the stock for a used Brillo pad and on old tea-towel! Also I have to be included in writing some of the lyrics.

    But what'll nano versions of these do? I hope it's something real nasty.


    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

  4. #4
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    3,065
    Reputation
    10288
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: Cry of the S.J.W.s

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    Hell, count me in. I'll buy 40% of the stock for a used Brillo pad and on old tea-towel! Also I have to be included in writing some of the lyrics.

    But what'll nano versions of these do? I hope it's something real nasty.
    They're chemically treated to cluster throughout the central nervous system, when the signal is transmitted on 5-G, they start chopping like little Langoleers!





    United we stand, divided we are.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,451
    Reputation
    3021
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Cry of the S.J.W.s

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    They're chemically treated to cluster throughout the central nervous system, when the signal is transmitted on 5-G, they start chopping like little Langoleers!
    Oooh, I like. Where can I order some? I have a few people in mind. Also I may need something that simulates a 5G signal. Hopefully that can be arranged?
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

  6. #6
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    3,065
    Reputation
    10288
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: Cry of the S.J.W.s

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    Oooh, I like. Where can I order some? I have a few people in mind. Also I may need something that simulates a 5G signal. Hopefully that can be arranged?
    When all the people are gone, I'm going to my nearest Airforce fighter base and stealing an F-22 Raptor and taking it for a joy ride!


    United we stand, divided we are.

  7. #7
    Senior Member happybachelor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    North UK
    Posts
    260
    Reputation
    335
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Cry of the S.J.W.s

    They're chemically treated to cluster throughout the central nervous system, when the signal is transmitted on 5-G, they start chopping like little Langoleers!
    I believe you. I don't GAF anymore about the rest of the pop, people like us tried helping them with the truth and they attacked us for it. Starting to think a cull of Covidiots is a good idea.
    Slaves can only dream, free men live their dreams.

  8. #8
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    3,065
    Reputation
    10288
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: Cry of the S.J.W.s

    Quote Originally Posted by happybachelor View Post

    I believe you. I don't GAF anymore about the rest of the pop, people like us tried helping them with the truth and they attacked us for it. Starting to think a cull of Covidiots is a good idea.
    If it an't good enough for the United States Military, it an't good enough for me! The same folks that injected school children with radio isotopes back during the open air atomic glory days! Agent orange, LSD, and depleted uranium munition vapors, those came later. Can't be good if the military rejects it!

    I bet the nanobots are made in China.
    United we stand, divided we are.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •