Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24
  1. #1
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    2,129
    Reputation
    9048
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    "I can't breath"

    The events in Minneapolis are tell tale to how far we've drifted from our national heritage and a disgrace to all man kind. This heartless, ruthless, senseless, slaughter of a citizen should be a wake up call for the entire nation.

    I believe this can be attributed directly and indirectly to feminism's long march against man by the pure hatred and evil that embroils it wherever it takes root.

    Taken to extreme, this event is a window into how modern society feels toward men.

    I hang my head in deeper shame than I already have for this lost and wayward nation.

    Gentlemen, these are dangerous times for all men, the long trail of destruction is all the evidence one needs.

    Disclaimer: These images are truly disturbing and gut wrenching, do not watch unless you have a strong stomach.

    Comments are welcome.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjCP...ctr=1590671698
    MGTOW, defined:

    A place and time (where and when) the road to modern man's perdition ends abruptly and permanently.

  2. #2
    Senior Member MGTOWFOREVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    990
    Reputation
    4649
    Type
    Living on my own terms

    Re: "I can't breath"

    Attached Images Attached Images

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    987
    Reputation
    2702
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: "I can't breath"

    The youtube post you link to requires a sign in so I haven’t yet watched it (though I will).

    With reference to what happened in Minneapolis from what I have seen on the media (regardless of MSM reaction), and with restraint so as not to break forum rules, this disgusts me to the very fibre of my being.

    To all my American friends out there, I can but sympathise for what is happening to your fine country.

    My heartfelt condolences to this man, his family and friends, and to the American populace in general.

    Edit:

    O.K. I’ve now watched the link and my views have changed not one iota.

    With regards the views of the commentator after the video clip I would like to say a lot. Unfortunately this is not the forum for such talk. Suffice to say, although I am white (Caucasian, whatever) I was raised as a Northern Ireland Catholic during very troubled times and am all too familiar with this type of prejudice from the victim’s perspective.

    Again I would like to express my sympathies.
    Last edited by Jackoff; May 28, 2020 at 5:03 PM.
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

  4. #4
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    2,129
    Reputation
    9048
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: "I can't breath"

    When our state and federal constitutions were drafted and ratified, there was no such thing as "police", the "armed" citizen was the cop, policing strategy is foreign and was adopted from France.

    The last thing I want or need is a cop seeing after my rights!
    MGTOW, defined:

    A place and time (where and when) the road to modern man's perdition ends abruptly and permanently.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    987
    Reputation
    2702
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: "I can't breath"

    Understood. And for the most part I agree. All laws are a form of subjugation and those that impose them (cops, the judiciary etc.) are the hands that oppress us.

    Many cops could be considered the ultimate White Knighters, out to protect and serve as is their mandate, but unfortunately as time goes on these seem to be becoming more and more scarce on the ground. All they want to do is dominate and control and if you resist, or you’re not like "me" – well, this vid says it more eloquently than I ever could.

    Maybe it was always like this: Stallone in Judge Dredd – “I am the law”, and maybe I am still a bit naïve, but I still like to think of these types as the exceptions rather than the rule. And maybe this view is down to where I live now, in a nice area.

    I had a conversation with a workmate not so long ago and he pointed out, quite correctly IMO, that if he and I were to be arrested and brought to court for similar crimes it is likely I would get off with a very lenient sentence whereas he would have the book thrown at him just because I lived in a “nice” area and he lived in a “rough neighbourhood”.

    Such is justice in today’s day and age.
    Last edited by Jackoff; June 4, 2020 at 10:19 AM.
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    278
    Reputation
    589
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: "I can't breath"

    If a cop fails to restrain a criminal, he gets fucked for not doing his job.

    If a cop does his job, and an accident happens, he gets fucked for doing his job.

    Cops are supposed to be violent. But the violence is a part of their role in ensuring safety on the streets, arresting violent criminals and preventing them from causing damage on civilians. A cop takes on a job most people refuse or are unable to do, and allows people a peace of mind from violence. Death is a part of such a job which is in nature, violent.

    As for whether the cop murdered Floyd, we can never really know now. Because the riots would render any testimony and evidence suspect due to the bias and tensions that had resulted from the violence. Besides, murder is an action of immense violence, degrees above pressing a knee on someone's neck in the line of duty and neglecting to check that the person being restrained is ok.

  7. #7

    Re: "I can't breath"

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    When our state and federal constitutions were drafted and ratified, there was no such thing as "police", the "armed" citizen was the cop, policing strategy is foreign and was adopted from France.

    The last thing I want or need is a cop seeing after my rights!
    Even before we had a federal Constitution, we had courts and sheriffs.

    The sheriffs were, and still are, elected at the county level. If the county could afford it, he had paid deputies. If it did not, he could raise a posse.

    If that was not enough, there was the militia. If the problem was big enough, the Governor could mobilize the militia and start provisioning/paying the troops. In some colonies and states, all able bodied free men aged 16-60, were supposed to muster occasionally in the town square, bring one bedroll, one knapsack, one canteen, one powder horn and cartridge box, and his rifle for drill and rifle practice. Sometimes the armory would be opened and the company's (a unit the size of 60-100 men) cannon was unlimbered for practice.

    After the federal government was established, there were federal courts and federal marshals. The rest of the federal law enforcement structure did not get established until the Civil War (creation of the Secret Service, not to protect the President, but to investigate counterfeiting - real important, as the various states circulated gold/silver backed currency). No new agency was created until almost 60 years later, with the Bureau of Investigation.

    If course Treasury was responsible for proto-gun and badge organizations: Treasury Marine (no the Coast Guard), Customs, and later, in the 20th century, the Prohibition Unit that became the ATF, the IRS, and the Federal Bureau of Narcotics.

    Now, every department (cabinet level) agency has badge and gun guys. Would you believe that the Dept of Education has its own cops, and even a SWAT team? Yes, to enforce laws regarding delinquent student loans.
    An escort is a woman you occasionally financially support only when she has sex with you.

    A date is a woman you occasionally financially support in the hope she will have sex with you.

    A wife is a woman you constantly financially support even when she is not having sex with you.

    An ex-wife is a woman you constantly financially support with alimony so she can have sex......with someone else.

  8. #8
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    2,129
    Reputation
    9048
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: "I can't breath"

    I'm all for gun control and confiscation, but only if the authorities disarm "first". That's right, they make the first move by banning themselves, then we'll talk about banning the people.
    MGTOW, defined:

    A place and time (where and when) the road to modern man's perdition ends abruptly and permanently.

  9. #9
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    2,129
    Reputation
    9048
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: "I can't breath"

    Quote Originally Posted by chbedok View Post

    As for whether the cop murdered Floyd, we can never really know now.
    Perhaps, not, but one thing's for sure, that cop wasn't particularly concerned for that citizens safety, health, and welfare.

    He may have only wanted to cause oxygen deprivation just long enough to render him retarded and mentally stunted for the rest of his life, I guess that's the chance some officers are willing to take. He knew what he was doing as he was trained to do. It's not his fault he rendered him dead instead of disabled for life.

    What I saw was a lobotomy gone wrong. Who's right is it to give another man a lobotomy? Maybe he should be charged with malpractice instead?
    MGTOW, defined:

    A place and time (where and when) the road to modern man's perdition ends abruptly and permanently.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    987
    Reputation
    2702
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: "I can't breath"

    Quote Originally Posted by chbedok View Post
    If a cop fails to restrain a criminal, he gets fucked for not doing his job.

    If a cop does his job, and an accident happens, he gets fucked for doing his job.

    Cops are supposed to be violent. But the violence is a part of their role in ensuring safety on the streets, arresting violent criminals and preventing them from causing damage on civilians. A cop takes on a job most people refuse or are unable to do, and allows people a peace of mind from violence. Death is a part of such a job which is in nature, violent.

    As for whether the cop murdered Floyd, we can never really know now. Because the riots would render any testimony and evidence suspect due to the bias and tensions that had resulted from the violence. Besides, murder is an action of immense violence, degrees above pressing a knee on someone's neck in the line of duty and neglecting to check that the person being restrained is ok.
    An interesting viewpoint, and true for the most part.

    Yes cops are supposed to be violent (on occasion), but not only are they expected to, but they are required to use restraint in its application. This man was already in cuffs.

    That being said there is something missing from the clips I have seen so far. I saw in another clip Mr. Floyd already handcuffed and being sat down on the sidewalk by the cops, then the video jumped to him on the ground on the roadside of the squad car as is shown in this clip. What happened in between?

    As for what defines murder, correct me if I’m wrong, but only “murder one” requires proof of intent.
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

  11. #11
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    2,129
    Reputation
    9048
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: "I can't breath"

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    An interesting viewpoint, and true for the most part.

    Yes cops are supposed to be violent (on occasion), but not only are they expected to, but they are required to use restraint in its application. This man was already in cuffs.

    That being said there is something missing from the clips I have seen so far. I saw in another clip Mr. Floyd already handcuffed and being sat down on the sidewalk by the cops, then the video jumped to him on the ground on the roadside of the squad car as is shown in this clip. What happened in between?

    As for what defines murder, correct me if I’m wrong, but only “murder one” requires proof of intent.
    Intentions, "knowingly and willingly" are primarily what "convictions" rest upon, there's many ways to thwart the law without using violence, you need to know your rights and use higher laws to cancel out whatever law someone's trying to impose on you as they see fit.

    Where I live, they need to arrest themselves first, before property and zoning laws can be applied. (broken dead horse under the cart)

    When the law puts the horse under the cart, free the horse and ride away, that's your constitutional right and civic duty, anything else is yielding to tyranny and allowing self destruction.

    Ignorance to the law is often found in the officials empowered. Point that out with laser accuracy, in a court of law, and you're free to go. No one is above the law when it's implemented properly with due process, but we all know that doesn't happen, it's manipulated, written, and used to take advantage, so why not manipulate the law all the same as a form of "return fire". If you're honestly red pill/MGTOW, you're all ready involved in return fire scenario on systemic insanity and annihilation of your/our rights. You're also likely to have recognized you've been lawfully ordered into a position like the horse under the cart.

    It's my experience in life that it's better to be whipped and lashed while fleeing, than to be whipped and lashed pushing against a cart with it's hitch dug in making it immovable!

    It's okay to say NO when you're RIGHT!
    MGTOW, defined:

    A place and time (where and when) the road to modern man's perdition ends abruptly and permanently.

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    987
    Reputation
    2702
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: "I can't breath"

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    Intentions, "knowingly and willingly" are primarily what "convictions" rest upon, there's many ways to thwart the law without using violence, you need to know your rights and use higher laws to cancel out whatever law someone's trying to impose on you as they see fit.

    Where I live, they need to arrest themselves first, before property and zoning laws can be applied. (broken dead horse under the cart)

    When the law puts the horse under the cart, free the horse and ride away, that's your constitutional right and civic duty, anything else is yielding to tyranny and allowing self destruction.

    Ignorance to the law is often found in the officials empowered. Point that out with laser accuracy, in a court of law, and you're free to go. No one is above the law when it's implemented properly with due process, but we all know that doesn't happen, it's manipulated, written, and used to take advantage, so why not manipulate the law all the same as a form of "return fire". If you're honestly red pill/MGTOW, you're all ready involved in return fire scenario on systemic insanity and annihilation of your/our rights. You're also likely to have recognized you've been lawfully ordered into a position like the horse under the cart.

    It's my experience in life that it's better to be whipped and lashed while fleeing, than to be whipped and lashed pushing against a cart with it's hitch dug in making it immovable!

    It's okay to say NO when you're RIGHT!
    Absolutely. Not only is it O.K. to say “No” when you’re right – it’s your duty – not as a citizen, not as a piece on the chessboard – but as a human fucking being!

    As for dealing with the establishment / government puppets, remember that’s all that they are – puppets. They like to rubber stamp shit – “Duh, the rules say I have to do this…” The only problem with this is they usually have no concept of what the rules actually say.

    Not to compare my situation to yours in any way, you have the full weight of politics against you and I appreciate that fact, but I’ve had my own not so small run-ins too.

    Quite a few years ago I became unemployed and by law here I was entitled to X, Y and Z. I had some 20K in the bank and wasn’t overly concerned. It didn’t last long. I made my claim for support (unemployment benefits) and thought nothing of it. I’ve paid my dues and now it’s time to rely on those payments – that’s what they’re there for right?

    I was awarded X & Y but they denied me Z.

    Within just over a year I was running an overdraft.

    By denying me Z, after paying rent etc. I had to live on approx. €13 per week for over 2 years. Eventually, my life savings spent, I was desperate. It was tough. I lost weight, I became distraught and I was at the end of my rope.

    I contacted all the supposed support services looking for help but none of them had anything to offer – “We sympathise but you’ll just have to make do.” – Cunts.

    I obviously didn’t fit in with their demographics of being a female or a minority so – fuck you!

    Eventually it had become a matter of life and death for me (literally, my health was failing because I couldn’t afford to eat right). On the advice of a friend (yes there is such a thing as a real friend) I got online and looked up the relevant legislation that he had pointed out to me – something not all of us are prepared to do or maybe even capable of.

    I composed a letter of complaint citing all the relevant legislation (article this, subsection that, paragraph x) leaving them without a leg to stand on.

    Within a fortnight (after over 2 years of arguing in person) I had a civil servant visit me in my home apologising profusely for any misunderstanding and promising to make up for the lost income (which they did, but not all of it).

    Once it’s in writing they know there’s a paper trail that can come back to bite them, especially if conducted via e-mail because they can’t deny ever having received it. Well, O.K. they can, but they’re easily proven wrong.

    Now you might be thinking: why didn’t this “real friend” give me advice before things had gotten so out of hand? Simple answer – he didn’t know I was having problems until the physical signs manifested themselves. I don’t make a habit of running around telling everyone what my personal problems are; I complain about the weather like everyone else.

    My point being, as you say, the biggest cudgel you can have when dealing with these fuckwits is to know your rights. For the most part THE GOVERNMENT REPS YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH KNOW NEXT TO NOTHING. They don’t know the law, they don’t know the legislation, they’re just button pushers.

    They’re trained monkeys, and their training says unless you fit into this category (of which there seems to be an ever increasing number) you are to be treated like shit.

    And guess who falls into the category of “shit”?

    Yeah, that’s right, the guy who tries to play by the rules without any understanding of what the rules really are.

    I’ve learned my lessons well and now when I have to interact with these buzzards I come prepared.
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

  13. #13
    Senior Member Azure Nomad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3,497
    Reputation
    16587
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: "I can't breath"

    First corona and now the protests and riots.

    I think at this point we can conclude that this is all not an accident at this point. I personally think that mass media has turned it up a notch to influence people's behaviors and see how far they can push it.

    Instead what I do is just talk to normal every day people and most people are over all this constant outrage and fear mongering. Most people want to pick up the pieces, move on with life and be left alone.

    As we can currently see what we call .gov is useless in the face of mass hysteria and break down of social order.

    Self reliance and relying on those around you that you can trust in your own micro community is worth its weight in gold.

  14. #14
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    2,129
    Reputation
    9048
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: "I can't breath"

    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Nomad View Post
    First corona and now the protests and riots.

    I think at this point we can conclude that this is all not an accident at this point. I personally think that mass media has turned it up a notch to influence people's behaviors and see how far they can push it.

    Instead what I do is just talk to normal every day people and most people are over all this constant outrage and fear mongering. Most people want to pick up the pieces, move on with life and be left alone.

    As we can currently see what we call .gov is useless in the face of mass hysteria and break down of social order.

    Self reliance and relying on those around you that you can trust in your own micro community is worth its weight in gold.
    First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. (again)

    https://youtu.be/N1KvgtEnABY?t=68


    MGTOW, defined:

    A place and time (where and when) the road to modern man's perdition ends abruptly and permanently.

  15. #15

    Re: "I can't breath"

    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Nomad View Post
    First corona and now the protests and riots.

    I think at this point we can conclude that this is all not an accident at this point. I personally think that mass media has turned it up a notch to influence people's behaviors and see how far they can push it.

    .
    Once is nature.
    Twice is a coincidence.
    Three times is enemy action.

    Our collective nervous system is constantly being bombarded. Remember, how just a few months ago, we were told we would be a world war? They never told us who the major power the US would fight, but they really tried to get us scared about something.

    Then, the virus was going to kill us all. If we go to the store, the gym, the church, the beach, we are all going to die. Better put a few million people out of work, just to flatten the curve...or until we come with a vaccine....or until we found a cure.

    But forget about that. We can congregate in groups of hundreds, and it wont kill us. There must be something curative in tear gas.
    An escort is a woman you occasionally financially support only when she has sex with you.

    A date is a woman you occasionally financially support in the hope she will have sex with you.

    A wife is a woman you constantly financially support even when she is not having sex with you.

    An ex-wife is a woman you constantly financially support with alimony so she can have sex......with someone else.

  16. #16
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Planet Earth/Northern Hemisphere/Land of Low wages & High taxes
    Posts
    1,431
    Reputation
    10875
    Type
    UNAPPEASABLE.

    Re: "I can't breath"

    Eventually it had become a matter of life and death for me (literally, my health was failing because I couldn’t afford to eat right). On the advice of a friend (yes there is such a thing as a real friend) I got online and looked up the relevant legislation that he had pointed out to me – something not all of us are prepared to do or maybe even capable of.
    This is a very good story - well done for claiming the necessary benefits which you are rightly entitled to. I see too many men thinking claiming benefits is somehow immoral.

    A larger question would be is that men never like to complain or get engaged politically. Complaining, to some extent is therapeutic.
    A mother cannot raise a boy to be a man, not because he needs a father figure; but because she favours team vagina over her own son.

    Tradcon women are the most manipulative of all kinds of women, because they infect you with false hope.
    Radfems are your best friend, because they hate you and verbalise it - that's honesty!

    The red pill rage is a process which takes many many years - so be kind and patient with yourself; you will overcome it!

  17. #17
    Super Moderator Mr Wombat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    4,822
    Reputation
    23498
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: "I can't breath"

    Quote Originally Posted by chbedok View Post
    Cops are supposed to be violent.
    The basic job of a cop is engaging in physical fights on behalf of people who cannot fight. Fighting is central to the role.

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    987
    Reputation
    2702
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: "I can't breath"

    Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    This is a very good story - well done for claiming the necessary benefits which you are rightly entitled to. I see too many men thinking claiming benefits is somehow immoral.
    I see nothing wrong or immoral about claiming benefits, they are your legal right. I've worked most of my life and payed heavily for the privilege of having these payments to fall back on. If anything it would be immoral, not to mention incredibly stupid not to claim them.

    The immorality comes in when people just don't want to work at all and live their entire lives sponging from the hard work of others.

    Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    A larger question would be is that men never like to complain or get engaged politically. Complaining, to some extent is therapeutic.
    Agreed, and I'm sometimes guilty of this myself, I just couldn't be arsed. There are times though that you need to think about how and who you complain to.

    For example, if I go to a restaurant and get bad service my method of complaint is never to return, and to tell everyone I know what a shithole it is. If you must complain to the staff / manager, don't eat / drink anything else after complaining - you never know what they could put in your food.
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

  19. #19
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    2,129
    Reputation
    9048
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: "I can't breath"

    When you go to government to complain about bad service, improprieties, even criminal activity, you're ignored, turned away, and fleeced for more bad service, in other words, you're conscripted into a tyrannical system without resolve, redress, or an alternative.

    You're on the road to perdition, like it or not. My road through perdition starts at the end of my driveway, and like a vascular system, it branches throughout the entirety.
    MGTOW, defined:

    A place and time (where and when) the road to modern man's perdition ends abruptly and permanently.

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    278
    Reputation
    589
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: "I can't breath"

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    Perhaps, not, but one thing's for sure, that cop wasn't particularly concerned for that citizens safety, health, and welfare.

    He may have only wanted to cause oxygen deprivation just long enough to render him retarded and mentally stunted for the rest of his life, I guess that's the chance some officers are willing to take. He knew what he was doing as he was trained to do. It's not his fault he rendered him dead instead of disabled for life.

    What I saw was a lobotomy gone wrong. Who's right is it to give another man a lobotomy? Maybe he should be charged with malpractice instead?
    By law, the cop should be charged with negligence. But demanding a murder charge is not based on logic and legal evidence, but emotion from the circumstances of the video. Four cops are sacrificed on the altar of Social Justice, that is what I have issue with.


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: April 15, 2020, 3:43 AM
  2. Replies: 47
    Last Post: June 15, 2018, 11:04 AM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: December 24, 2017, 4:31 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: September 29, 2015, 8:06 PM
  5. Replies: 29
    Last Post: November 2, 2014, 5:45 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •