+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 61 to 79 of 79
  1. #61
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    2,680
    Reputation
    9737
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: What should women do?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Alright let us see if I can keep up here. You've already made up your minds but what the hell. (no, as usual, you made our minds up but fail to see anything because women on whole cannot, and will not seek to uproot character defects through personal introspection, you're too busy worming your way into other's minds and utterly fail to understand your own and how your defects ruin the world you're trying to create) toddler with gun.

    Regarding me teaching my sons: I just found out about redpill, I am still not certain I agree with you about all women being that manipulative, so therefore I have not made any plans of teaching my sons about it, anything else would be a lie. However as you raised the question, it is something to consider, as for now they can't even talk yet so I do not feel I need to make a rushed decision and whatever decision I make it will be made with my husband. (sounds like you both wear the pants and have no discernable gender role models for your monosexual children's upbringing)

    Regarding the freecard: It took me months of contemplation before giving it to him, he did not even want it, it was an idea I had. It wasn't entirely free, it came with respoinsibility of course, he needed to be careful, that is, use protection. He should not let it interfere with our sex, that is, if he started to have sex with others instead of me. Also that we could keep an open conversation about it. He did not want it though, neither did he want to give me one, I was fine with that, I just said it was there if he ever changed his mind. If it can help him get happier and feel better about himself, then it is working. For my part; well at least he can't cheat on me. The thing is I trust him enough to give it to him, to know he'll be careful would he ever use it and to know that he would not just up and leave me for someone else. (free sex is what the sexual revolution was based on and another byproduct of woman's liberation. When he does find something better, you can bet your broken family he'll be gone faster than gunpowder in a inferno or worse he'll become narcistic and abusive all the while your children will suffer from the shredding of family and morals, obviously something you're incredibly void of)

    Regarding temptation: Yes I can be tempted, so can he. We talk about it with eachother, like we talk about most thing, we even discuss attractive people together and teases eachother. Saying you would never be tempted in a relationsship which lasts for decades I believe is denial, anytime you see a hot woman and think about how great it would be to touch her boobs - that's temptation, it doesn't acquire you actually act on it, or look into it. Saying I'd be tempted is just me trying to be honest with myself. I haven't been there, I haven't lived it, but I expect temptation so I know to turn it down. (flip flop flounder, that's the state of a woman's mind at all times, there's no hitching post to tie your beliefs to, you mentally meander and wobble through life making grave mistakes you can't undo)

    Regarding taking a backseat: You assume I haven't talked to my husband about it? I have, but I was talking about taking a backseat in society, not in marriage. In my marriage we make decisions together because my husband hate it if I tell him he should choose, he thinks me intelligent and likes my planning. In the bedroom however - I am taking the backseat entirely. (your husband seems to be a Pewee Herman when it comes to his own masculinity, a real Yes-man by all accounts of what you're telling me, he's a byproduct of woman's liberation and the sexual revolution, I think your husband needs MGTOW more than your children)

    Regarding a three-letter-organisation: The funniest one where I live is the PRO - I hear they are out to get you! (BLM, IRS, FBI, DEA, HLS, and a billion other 3 letter acronyms "originations" have MEN in their cross hairs and work feverishly to serve female inequity while destroying male integrity to enhance their power grabs based in and on female nature)

    In the end I didn't write this to ask what I could do, I asked about women in general, but I suppose my attention-seeking ways I suppose I let myself get tempted.(you want a summery on females coming from MGTOW? Here's a acronym you likely never heard of that protects us from all the acronyms embedded in this system to destroy us and it's called "DDD" and it's as effective as DDT on insects .

    Do not cohabitate.
    Do not marry.
    Do not impregnate. and that's only the beginning.



    01/20/2021 Hell on Earth Day 1.

  2. #62
    Member happybachelor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    UK (North)
    Posts
    75
    Reputation
    71
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: What should women do?

    Read this to your sons.

    What do Bachelors know?
    Bachelors are single precisely because they know what woman is, will be, and has been. A married man is clearly someone who did not know what was going on. People also make the assumption that being married is better than single – there is much to sell to woman in our materialist Anglosphere – so the merchants that be can’t say single is better, lest their sales of useless items go south permanently, thus our merchant culture of matrimony. Marriage has always been an obligation to man, but at least he got a hefty dowry from the woman in the past to compensate him for his troubles.


    We all know in the Anglosphere that for men and women the majority of marriages end in divorce. Add the divorced to the never married and the majority are single, and stay that way.


    Not-married is the norm for most people today.


    Moreover, it is safe to say a relationship that leads to marriage is not a measure of success for a man, although society would have you think otherwise, but then again matriarchal wage slaves are needed to keep it running.


    In our present reality, marriage, most of the time, is the first step towards divorce. It has a lousy track record. Statistically, most divorced people marry again (and divorce again.) The majority of first marriages end in divorce. The majority of second marriages end in divorce. The majority of third marriages end in divorce, etc. It seems folks like marriage, but they don’t like who they marry. In other words, if your car was as reliable as marriage, every time you got in it you’d have a better than one in two chance of crashing.


    Thus, following reason, one should marry someone you don’t like and make someone miserable who deserves it. As the comedian said, he was going to buy a house and give it away to a woman he hates and skip the entire marriage/divorce part.


    That is a fact of life today.


    Anyway we cut it, marriage is a failure as it is now employed, which implies the married man is a failure – right out of the gate.


    Furthermore, we all know of the study by the marriage counsel of Princeton University reporting that the marriage rate has never been lower. For such a “great” institution, marriage has a lousy track record that is only getting worse – record high divorces and record low proposal rates.


    Wishing is wanting it to be better. Reason tells us it is in jeopardy as a social institution.


    Single men far and wide are some of the happiest people in the world. They are successful in their endeavors of choice and their accomplishments of them, while the married man is still dreaming of his – which he knows he will never attain – slaves are accustom to dreaming, freemen are accustom to living their dreams out.


    All men should NOT Marry
    Young men shouldn’t marry… because they have their talents, dreams, and future to utilize. Women will marry young men as a sort of “down payment”, a future retirement plan.


    Old men shouldn’t marry… because of their assets and wealth to be taken, and older women resemble mummies. Young women marry old men for the money when he dies.


    Poor men shouldn’t marry… because they will forever remain a wage slave, working, working, working, until the day he dies or retires in his sixties. If she divorces, he is enslaved to child support payments and often kicked out of his own house.


    Rich men shouldn’t marry… because most of the women will be gold diggers. During the marriage, she will siphon off much assets and wealth her way. If a divorce comes, she will take off with a good chunk of the cash.


    Men with dreams shouldn’t marry… because the wife will stomp on those dreams and say that your purpose on Earth is to please her. You should either be pleasing her or making money for her to spend. Dreams are for children, dear.


    Men without dreams shouldn’t marry… because all the pleasures you take in life, be it fishing, hunting, gaming, motorcycling, or football, will be diminished greatly if not removed entirely. Your hobbies become ‘guilt trips’ while your wife’s hobbies become ‘quality time’.


    Religious men shouldn’t marry… because marriage has nothing at all to do with being religious. Jesus didn’t marry. Monks don’t marry. Churches are not men’s friends. Every church allows tons of divorces including Catholic Churches (under the skyrocketing annulments).


    Non-religious men shouldn’t marry… because you are getting married to the government. If you say, “That is absurd! Married to the government? Ho ho! I am married to my woman!” then watch how the State falls upon your head when a divorce comes. “But I will never become divorced!” Then you get to remain in the Government sanctioned sex program that is called “Marriage”. What! You don’t think it is a government program? Try having sex outside of marriage. You may get away with it for a while… until a child appears and you get slammed with child support. You could co-habitate, yes, but the state will declare you two married and then you become “institutionalized” into marriage. Threats to the government sex program, i.e. marriage, such as prostitution is attacked and removed at every point. And the reason why the “free sex” exists out there in the first place is for the women, not the men, which is why media and even men say that getting laid is ‘getting lucky’ as if women have bestowed a favor on the guy.


    What does all this mean?


    It means DO NOT MARRY. It is not because women have a self-interest in regards to marriage. It is because male interests in marriage have been legislated out of existence. In Church, male interests have been moralized out of existence (while her interests are extolled).


    Culturally, you will always be seen as a loser. Despite the gain of fame or wealth, you still remain a loser… only a USEFUL loser. Society will re-configure itself so that women are right… always… and forever… If a law says women should go to jail for murder… well, the courts will say, “She was distressed. It could not have been her fault,” and behold how the woman goes free. If a woman is in an argument, society and everyone will shift so the woman, in question, is right. If religion contradicts women, those parts of the religion will be left out. If history contradicts women then history will be re-edited so women are right. If Nature contradicts women (STDs, cervical cancer, can’t have children when 40), it is declared a “social crisis” and scientists are set to task of “fixing” the problem.


    Not marrying won’t make you free and happy. But it will keep you from the shackles. You may think being lonely and single is misery, but it is paradise compared to the TRUE MISERY of marriage.
    Slaves can only dream, free men live their dreams.

  3. #63
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    2,680
    Reputation
    9737
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: What should women do?

    What he said^^^^ Plus bachelors stand on firm solid sovereign independent ground.

    Married men have no ground or legs to stand on!
    01/20/2021 Hell on Earth Day 1.

  4. #64
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Re: What should women do?

    Quote Originally Posted by happybachelor View Post
    Read this to your sons.

    What do Bachelors know?
    Bachelors are single precisely because they know what woman is, will be, and has been. A married man is clearly someone who did not know what was going on. People also make the assumption that being married is better than single – there is much to sell to woman in our materialist Anglosphere – so the merchants that be can’t say single is better, lest their sales of useless items go south permanently, thus our merchant culture of matrimony. Marriage has always been an obligation to man, but at least he got a hefty dowry from the woman in the past to compensate him for his troubles.


    We all know in the Anglosphere that for men and women the majority of marriages end in divorce. Add the divorced to the never married and the majority are single, and stay that way.


    Not-married is the norm for most people today.


    Moreover, it is safe to say a relationship that leads to marriage is not a measure of success for a man, although society would have you think otherwise, but then again matriarchal wage slaves are needed to keep it running.


    In our present reality, marriage, most of the time, is the first step towards divorce. It has a lousy track record. Statistically, most divorced people marry again (and divorce again.) The majority of first marriages end in divorce. The majority of second marriages end in divorce. The majority of third marriages end in divorce, etc. It seems folks like marriage, but they don’t like who they marry. In other words, if your car was as reliable as marriage, every time you got in it you’d have a better than one in two chance of crashing.


    Thus, following reason, one should marry someone you don’t like and make someone miserable who deserves it. As the comedian said, he was going to buy a house and give it away to a woman he hates and skip the entire marriage/divorce part.


    That is a fact of life today.


    Anyway we cut it, marriage is a failure as it is now employed, which implies the married man is a failure – right out of the gate.


    Furthermore, we all know of the study by the marriage counsel of Princeton University reporting that the marriage rate has never been lower. For such a “great” institution, marriage has a lousy track record that is only getting worse – record high divorces and record low proposal rates.


    Wishing is wanting it to be better. Reason tells us it is in jeopardy as a social institution.


    Single men far and wide are some of the happiest people in the world. They are successful in their endeavors of choice and their accomplishments of them, while the married man is still dreaming of his – which he knows he will never attain – slaves are accustom to dreaming, freemen are accustom to living their dreams out.


    All men should NOT Marry
    Young men shouldn’t marry… because they have their talents, dreams, and future to utilize. Women will marry young men as a sort of “down payment”, a future retirement plan.


    Old men shouldn’t marry… because of their assets and wealth to be taken, and older women resemble mummies. Young women marry old men for the money when he dies.


    Poor men shouldn’t marry… because they will forever remain a wage slave, working, working, working, until the day he dies or retires in his sixties. If she divorces, he is enslaved to child support payments and often kicked out of his own house.


    Rich men shouldn’t marry… because most of the women will be gold diggers. During the marriage, she will siphon off much assets and wealth her way. If a divorce comes, she will take off with a good chunk of the cash.


    Men with dreams shouldn’t marry… because the wife will stomp on those dreams and say that your purpose on Earth is to please her. You should either be pleasing her or making money for her to spend. Dreams are for children, dear.


    Men without dreams shouldn’t marry… because all the pleasures you take in life, be it fishing, hunting, gaming, motorcycling, or football, will be diminished greatly if not removed entirely. Your hobbies become ‘guilt trips’ while your wife’s hobbies become ‘quality time’.


    Religious men shouldn’t marry… because marriage has nothing at all to do with being religious. Jesus didn’t marry. Monks don’t marry. Churches are not men’s friends. Every church allows tons of divorces including Catholic Churches (under the skyrocketing annulments).


    Non-religious men shouldn’t marry… because you are getting married to the government. If you say, “That is absurd! Married to the government? Ho ho! I am married to my woman!” then watch how the State falls upon your head when a divorce comes. “But I will never become divorced!” Then you get to remain in the Government sanctioned sex program that is called “Marriage”. What! You don’t think it is a government program? Try having sex outside of marriage. You may get away with it for a while… until a child appears and you get slammed with child support. You could co-habitate, yes, but the state will declare you two married and then you become “institutionalized” into marriage. Threats to the government sex program, i.e. marriage, such as prostitution is attacked and removed at every point. And the reason why the “free sex” exists out there in the first place is for the women, not the men, which is why media and even men say that getting laid is ‘getting lucky’ as if women have bestowed a favor on the guy.


    What does all this mean?


    It means DO NOT MARRY. It is not because women have a self-interest in regards to marriage. It is because male interests in marriage have been legislated out of existence. In Church, male interests have been moralized out of existence (while her interests are extolled).


    Culturally, you will always be seen as a loser. Despite the gain of fame or wealth, you still remain a loser… only a USEFUL loser. Society will re-configure itself so that women are right… always… and forever… If a law says women should go to jail for murder… well, the courts will say, “She was distressed. It could not have been her fault,” and behold how the woman goes free. If a woman is in an argument, society and everyone will shift so the woman, in question, is right. If religion contradicts women, those parts of the religion will be left out. If history contradicts women then history will be re-edited so women are right. If Nature contradicts women (STDs, cervical cancer, can’t have children when 40), it is declared a “social crisis” and scientists are set to task of “fixing” the problem.


    Not marrying won’t make you free and happy. But it will keep you from the shackles. You may think being lonely and single is misery, but it is paradise compared to the TRUE MISERY of marriage.
    Good points . Just a little addition to your commentary. It seems to me that the term getting lucky has to be looked at in the context of the male-female dynamic, which essentially is a transactionary one; hence the term getting lucky seems to imply, that in that particular situation, the man did not have to dole out resources or even worse his soul. It's a subtle difference but I think it does alter the perception of the situation, as luck simply implies an unlikely event, hence it's not without reason that a man not having to pay for sex in some form was considered lucky .
    Cheers

  5. #65
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,592
    Reputation
    12413
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: What should women do?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    ???
    Is this supposed to add to the discussion?
    He wasn't talking to you and you do not control the conversation in a forum. Your manipulative supervision may be customary with you, but it doesn't work here and is not welcome. Address what is yours, ignore the rest.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  6. #66
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Re: What should women do?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unboxxed View Post
    He wasn't talking to you and you do not control the conversation in a forum. Your manipulative supervision may be customary with you, but it doesn't work here and is not welcome. Address what is yours, ignore the rest.
    Just to be clear, some of the unregistered posts wasn't from me (the one who started the thread). That one was one of them, I was actually trying to think up some witty reply for the post it was answering to but didn't feel I could add something which could be funny enough for everyone so I let it be.

    Anyway, thank you guys. I can't say I agree with everything you're saying but you've given some points to think about, I will try to keep a closer eye on the dynamic between the genders, who knows, perhaps I'll see something I did not see before.

  7. #67
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    2,680
    Reputation
    9737
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: What should women do?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unboxxed View Post
    He wasn't talking to you and you do not control the conversation in a forum. Your manipulative supervision may be customary with you, but it doesn't work here and is not welcome. Address what is yours, ignore the rest.
    Ass: Fucked.

    Last edited by mgtower; January 19, 2021 at 2:20 PM.
    01/20/2021 Hell on Earth Day 1.

  8. #68
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Re: What should women do?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unboxxed View Post
    He wasn't talking to you and you do not control the conversation in a forum. Your manipulative supervision may be customary with you, but it doesn't work here and is not welcome. Address what is yours, ignore the rest.
    I'm not trying to control anything. I asked a genuine question.

  9. #69
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,592
    Reputation
    12413
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: What should women do?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just to be clear, some of the unregistered posts wasn't from me (the one who started the thread). That one was one of them, I was actually trying to think up some witty reply for the post it was answering to but didn't feel I could add something which could be funny enough for everyone so I let it be.

    Anyway, thank you guys. I can't say I agree with everything you're saying but you've given some points to think about, I will try to keep a closer eye on the dynamic between the genders, who knows, perhaps I'll see something I did not see before.
    Yes, multiple people can post as 'Unregistered" in the same thread and it can be too easy to assume it's only one person. In your case, I did not think you wrote that because I had read your earlier posts where you took our comments in stride so it didn't exactly fit to think that you would separately and suddenly become disapproving.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  10. #70
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,592
    Reputation
    12413
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: What should women do?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm not trying to control anything. I asked a genuine question.
    With respect to you, I think that you think it is a genuine question to ask. But, it does not arrive looking like that. Here it is, again:

    ???
    Is this supposed to add to the discussion?
    It arrives not as a question at all, but as a statement that you already regard his comment as not adding to the discussion. So what's left in what you said? It voices your disapproval and, with that, an effect to discourage more of the same. That is how your question is commonly used. Yet, you ask it as if you can't know for yourself how to weigh relevancy of a glaring non sequitur, while we already know that you can. We know you possess sufficient cognitive capability to not need to ask that question in the literal sense in which you are now telling me that you asked it. You should give a think that your recipients have cognitive skills themselves, you know, yet you stand by your question.

    So, with respect to you, I don't believe you. Except that so many people get away with using that question as a lever that it has become acceptable to employ it. It becomes so recognizable of a thing that, yes, you actually believe you asked a perfectly acceptable question. You no longer see the insincerity embedded in it. You've joined the mass hypnosis of social pretense, adding it to your conversational repertoire. You and too many other people. Maybe only when you're online, perhaps, because who could say that in person and not be a bit of an asshole.

    I could see, though, a teacher in a classroom saying something similar to her students to groom them towards the productive outcome required in the lessons to be taught. That, I could see. Maybe also in a business environment as they like to stay efficiently on-point. But, anywhere else, it sounds so candy-ass.

    My own opinion here, I know how much women pride themselves on their communication skills. But, women have also incorporated what we all know as catty comments, where she allows herself plausible deniability of what she meant versus what she said. Other women know it when they see it and sometimes have to let it slide or sometimes they don't. It's the game women play. Been around forever. So perfectly female. Yuk. I think you are playing that game with me right now. Out of habit. You do it because you've succeeded with it before. Except not this time, on a MGTOW website full of men who are fed up with tolerating that pretentious crap in the wilds of society.

    I don't know whether you are a man or a woman. If you are a man, hear what I am saying and knock that shit off right now. It's toxic and always has been. Women keep themselves imprisoned with their pretenses. Don't let it spread to you. Eliminate it from your repertoire. And stop eating soy. LOL.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  11. #71
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    2,680
    Reputation
    9737
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: What should women do?

    If she want's me to add to the discussion, she's gonna have to open her moth, close her eyes!
    01/20/2021 Hell on Earth Day 1.

  12. #72
    Member happybachelor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    UK (North)
    Posts
    75
    Reputation
    71
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: What should women do?

    Bravo sir.

    You really skull fucked her with this one. You abusive bastard. Lol.

    ^^Women are Machiavellian, mostly without realising it.^^

    AWALT.
    Slaves can only dream, free men live their dreams.

  13. #73
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Re: What should women do?

    It's pointless trying to have a discussion here. You're like a little group of high school misfits who are all cheering each other on.

    Enjoy your solitary lives.

  14. #74
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Re: What should women do?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's pointless trying to have a discussion here. You're like a little group of high school misfits who are all cheering each other on.

    Enjoy your solitary lives.
    I am sorry but did you try to discuss with them? I agree that there is a lot of cheering and commenting, but if you ignore those parts they actually had a discussion here, with me.

    A discussion doesn’t always end with a consensus, sometimes it is merely people saying their opinions and talking a bit about them and that’s it. A discussion, though some might hope for a certain outcome going into it, does not have a goal to be achieved in order for it to be a finished discussion.

    Now I am sorry, I might’ve missed something you said, but so far I haven’t seen anything you wrote which was to add to the discussion, not even an attempt to join it. So please, I am having a conversation with these men and if you want to join in then please read the thread and answer on the discussion without blaming the way it is had.

  15. #75
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,592
    Reputation
    12413
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: What should women do?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's pointless trying to have a discussion here. You're like a little group of high school misfits who are all cheering each other on.

    Enjoy your solitary lives.
    Yours is the type of comment that I usually do not let through because you're basically taking the time to tell us that we are not worth your time.

    Moth to flame.

    After the discussion in this thread for which the OP found useful, I find it amusing that, by your own words, any value she saw is lost on you.

    You just said so. In this very thread where she spoke at length.

    That right there is worth the price of admission.

    Perhaps post again when our unity doesn't discourage you so. Unless you remain pointless, that is, as I may not let you through next time.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  16. #76
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    2,680
    Reputation
    9737
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: What should women do?

    Quote Originally Posted by happybachelor View Post
    Bravo sir.

    You really skull fucked her with this one. You abusive bastard. Lol.

    ^^Women are Machiavellian, mostly without realising it.^^

    AWALT.
    I'm just avenging all the men that thought life was fair until they were skill-fucked and ass raped in a court of law. By doing this they get a morsel of the rat poison we get force-fed every day by this satanic sadistic society.

    A good mental skull fuck leaves a hole in the back of their preverbal skull you can stick your fist in!

    They don't deserve a conversation if you ask me!

    How many men begged their wives for a "conversation" to reach some kind of understanding as to why she violates her oath and treats him so badly, only to have it thrown in his face, and later up his ass like a freight train in family court?

    No mercy, no parlay. A taste of their own medicine!
    01/20/2021 Hell on Earth Day 1.

  17. #77
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Re: What should women do?

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    I'm just avenging all the men that thought life was fair until they were skill-fucked and ass raped in a court of law. By doing this they get a morsel of the rat poison we get force-fed every day by this satanic sadistic society.

    A good mental skull fuck leaves a hole in the back of their preverbal skull you can stick your fist in!

    They don't deserve a conversation if you ask me!

    How many men begged their wives for a "conversation" to reach some kind of understanding as to why she violates her oath and treats him so badly, only to have it thrown in his face, and later up his ass like a freight train in family court?

    No mercy, no parlay. A taste of their own medicine!
    ooh, you big brave armchair warrior! Haha!

  18. #78
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    2,680
    Reputation
    9737
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: What should women do?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    ooh, you big brave armchair warrior! Haha!
    ^^^Mind fuck sex moaning/groaning^^^
    01/20/2021 Hell on Earth Day 1.

  19. #79
    Member happybachelor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    UK (North)
    Posts
    75
    Reputation
    71
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: What should women do?

    The vast majority of women complain about where the real men have gone. But they are disgusted by a real man, or seek to control him - making him not a real man!!

    They really don't realise how stupid they are. Irresponsible people who want their cake and to eat it too.

    The prudent response to stupid and dangerous is to ignore and avoid.
    Last edited by happybachelor; Yesterday at 2:16 PM.
    Slaves can only dream, free men live their dreams.


Members who have read this thread: 14

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •