+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21

Thread: Unboxxed?

  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Unboxxed?

    Dude, lol did you just assume my gender? Of all places. Just email me or unban me and pm me there with whatever questions and specifically what more you want in the intro, as in the guidelines you said don't need to be too wordy and literally it can be summarized in 2 sentences.

  2. #2
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,345
    Reputation
    11921
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: Unboxxed?

    Dude, lol did you just assume my gender? Of all places.
    Your email address is a woman's name. Oh, yeah, sure sounds like MGTOW. Hello?

    with whatever questions and specifically what more you want in the intro
    Give me a fucking break.

    No, Marie, I do not orbit you.

    I found your Intro to be dismissive, annoying, and completely insulting.

    And here you are, expecting a pampering, second helping of what you had ignored.

    What is this, Groundhog Day? Give me a fucking break.

    You're superficial. You're inattentive and lack the required awareness. You don't get it, and I'm not spending the effort to try to boot-camp you into paying attention.

    However, if you are female, then your vague and evasive Intro fits expectations quite well.

    You're the reason people say, "If you don't already know, there ain't no tellin' ya".

    Show your Intro and this response you are now reading to someone you trust and have them explain it to you.

    Sup.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Re: Unboxxed?

    No I'm a dude. As in Marie + My name?

    Marie was from a bet (another crazy story). @mgtower, for good or bad, the younger generations (and some of the older) use emojis and if you anyways knew I was a dude, you remind me of Wabbit Season by Meat Canyon.

    Marie is a name used for males in certain parts of Latin and South America, Europe and by certain devout Christians in the rest of the world. Like Andrea for men in France. Or Shirley. The More you know.

    Now, instead of us dudes infighting and the same drama as the girls, PM me and I'll email you a revised draft.

    We're here to support each other are we not?

  4. #4
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,345
    Reputation
    11921
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: Unboxxed?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Marie was from a bet (another crazy story).
    So you agree that's what I saw that had me state "registration info is indicative of female".

    Yes I know the name Marie is used by males outside the USA but you are not one of them, as you just acknowledged and as your vernacular and IP address attest. So cut the crap. A fact that does not apply to you does not validate you. You just fuck around with things that you say. This is who you are. I've read your Intro. This is who you are. No thanks.

    PM me and I'll email you a revised draft.
    I'm not going to un-ban you at this point. Just post it here in this thread. Make it your final, not a draft.

    We're here to support each other are we not?
    And I suppose that blowing off our Intro like you did was your support?

    As long as I do the supporting, you will let me. I know the type. You get to fuck around with your emojis and your non-statement statements and I get to shore you up. No, thank you. Maybe your style of jive talk works in the millennial metrosexual bakery in your neighborhood, but not here.

    Prospective members must bring a lot more to the table than you did. You're too much work. So says your Intro.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Re: Unboxxed?

    (You don't have to post this)

    Dude, you're post has shades of toxic fem gay or Reality TV girl drama. You wanna help for real instead of virtue signalling here? PM me with your criticism and help revise it. I'm out till then.

  6. #6
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,345
    Reputation
    11921
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: Unboxxed?

    You have been given everything you need to write a valid Intro, same as other registrants. You're just not that bright and I won't do your thinking for you. I'm not bailing you out.

    The reason I'm not bailing you out is because the Intro is a screening process and you've failed it. Not everyone is a good fit here, for any of various reasons. Insufficient comprehension is one reason. Low level of effort is another one.

    You've started this after-thread because you want help but you think you are asking for new help. Therein lies the problem. You have already been given everything you need, but you are blind to this, thrice telling me to give you what you already have, but had ignored. And that completes the Trifecta of your failure. Sigh. Some skills you just have to bring with you when you sign up.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    983
    Reputation
    2695
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Unboxxed?

    Since it has not been mentioned I’m going to assume that this is the person that registered as “My Name Is Earl”.

    Also let’s assume for the sake of this post that this is indeed a bloke, not that I‘m convinced of that but let’s assume.

    As Unboxxed says he has shown no understanding of what’s going on. The idea of the intro is not to claim understanding but to demonstrate how that understanding relates to you in some personal way. I see none of that here, just some buzzwords thrown around. In fact, I see just the opposite.

    From the intro:

    No misandry towards me.
    Really? If your name is actually “Marie” don’t you see this as misandrist in any way? This is indeed common in many Catholic countries including my own and is usually a reference to the Virgin Mary. You don’t see anything misandrist in naming a man after a woman, especially one of such prominence? That there is some inference that men in general and you in particular should behave more like women? That it is the exemplification of “Toxic Masculinity” rhetoric?

    If you cannot see or understand this, I cannot see what you have to offer not only to the membership here, but to the masses of non-members that come here for understanding.
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

  8. #8
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    2,117
    Reputation
    9033
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: Unboxxed?

    Now can I fuck her?
    MGTOW, defined:

    A place and time (where and when) the road to modern man's perdition ends abruptly and permanently.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    983
    Reputation
    2695
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Unboxxed?

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    Now can I fuck her?
    Just make sure you've had all your shots first!
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

  10. #10
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    2,117
    Reputation
    9033
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: Unboxxed?

    Okay...
    MGTOW, defined:

    A place and time (where and when) the road to modern man's perdition ends abruptly and permanently.

  11. #11
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,345
    Reputation
    11921
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: Unboxxed?

    I will own up to having a visceral reaction to anyone who comes at me with Sup. It's signals me that the person operates on the low current of social thinking. Ugh. And was I wrong? You decide.

    We wrote out a detailed How To Intro sticky and which links to an example Intro. I sent a PM to point Marie to it, a PM that includes its own modicum of advice.

    What do I get for all of that effort? Dismissive non-answers. With hearts, pills, and movie projectors. Shows me where Marie's focus is, mentally. Then, after the ban, Marie requests that I get specific in what more that I want in an Intro.

    Marie had ignored all specificity contained in what was already given and viewed his deficit as ours. That did it.

    I think members have noticed by now the assistance we mods have provided in coaching a registrant towards a better Intro. However, it's plainly obvious that Marie didn't even try writing a good Intro. I reserve the right to invest my patience as I see fit.

    I would not want to police the Principles with someone who doesn't make a sincere effort to follow instructions.

    Let's not presume, either, that Marie is actually MGTOW. With a failed Intro, we don't know.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    983
    Reputation
    2695
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Unboxxed?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unboxxed View Post
    I will own up to having a visceral reaction to anyone who comes at me with Sup. It's signals me that the person operates on the low current of social thinking. Ugh. And was I wrong? You decide.

    We wrote out a detailed How To Intro sticky and which links to an example Intro. I sent a PM to point Marie to it, a PM that includes its own modicum of advice.

    What do I get for all of that effort? Dismissive non-answers. With hearts, pills, and movie projectors. Shows me where Marie's focus is, mentally. Then, after the ban, Marie requests that I get specific in what more that I want in an Intro.

    Marie had ignored all specificity contained in what was already given and viewed his deficit as ours. That did it.

    I think members have noticed by now the assistance we mods have provided in coaching a registrant towards a better Intro. However, it's plainly obvious that Marie didn't even try writing a good Intro. I reserve the right to invest my patience as I see fit.

    I would not want to police the Principles with someone who doesn't make a sincere effort to follow instructions.

    Let's not presume, either, that Marie is actually MGTOW. With a failed Intro, we don't know.
    I agree totally.

    Too many people today just want to be heard. It doesn't matter to them whether what they say has merit or not; "You have to listen to me!".

    This person I feel falls into that catagory. He/she/it was given direction and advice, if they choose not to follow that direction there's nothing you can do Unboxxed, except to do what you did.

    And for one I believe you are right.
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    983
    Reputation
    2695
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Unboxxed?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    He/she/it was given direction and advice
    This is the first time I quoted myself - yay me.

    I would just like to say that my use of my term "it" in referring to this person should not be taken as derogatory in any way. Instead, try to think of it in terms of non-discriminatory pronouns. That's what you fuck-wits like right?

    Edit:

    Actually, I lied. I did mean it as derogatory. See how this works.
    Last edited by Jackoff; June 15, 2020 at 10:21 AM.
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

  14. #14
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Re: Unboxxed?

    Not to book club this but some devout Catholics still uae some religiois calendar where if you're born on XYZ day whicever the saint of the day you will get the male/female name version. Similarly with other book-thumpers from Islam and Judaism.

    Marie not my name. It's part of a bet.

    Can't a guy use slang and be smart eh @Unboxxed? What about real men wear pink?

    Fine. Intro:

    1)Relationshi​p History:

    It can be summarized with this song:

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6OZaPYsrKSc

    A long list of chaperoned, casual and FWBs. Had a lot of +8 dating and sex options before had the desire (Don't think hard about it). No misandry towards me. (For example:
    "*Girl gossip* ..Men are dogs.
    *Girls Lol*
    But not you." OR
    The more misandry activist oriented ones would use misandry as a tease for some XXX intro.)


    2) ​Awareness:

    I used to think Chads and Stacies and all the happy relationships etc Hollywood and Disney fantasy world was a common thing, not some exception. Also thought thought beckies, betas, incels, cheating and dead/failed marriages and relations were some rare thing like what you'd see in Maury and Jerry Springer.

    Seeing how many a gal acted and the stuff they said to me or around me, what they said and did in public and others vs when they left and behind closed doors, the drama..was never really into girlfriends and marriage but now am not. Rather focus on my Quest.


    3. Who you are:

    Hard-hitting hustler. Dream life as soon as corona and co. ends. Have a lot of hobbies and do a lot of things from chill to extreme as have natural talent, time and the disposition to.

  15. #15
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Re: Unboxxed?

    It's not worth the red tape you have to go thru to be a member of this site Unregistered. I have been banned from this site twice.They ban everyone. I would recommend being a member of a Mgtow page on Facebook.These guys are so uptight here .They think it's a high security Govt. installation or something when in actuality it's just a stupid internet site.

  16. #16
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,345
    Reputation
    11921
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: Unboxxed?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can't a guy use slang and be smart eh @Unboxxed?
    Really now, you honestly believe we'd accept a music video as your personal testimony.

    The rest of your revised Intro is just as unrevealing and superficial. A troll or female could have written it.

    Even after all that I last wrote in my above post, this is what you now bring. It's arguably worse than your first one. You really don't get it.

    And that's ok that you don't get it. Be who you are, but let go of us, Marie. There has to be a website out there that would appreciate your slang and your smarts.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  17. #17
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    2,117
    Reputation
    9033
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: Unboxxed?

    A MGTOW page on face book is like pissing in a chalice and calling it holy water!
    When it comes to personality and fit, you should try an incel site, or Martha Stewart.
    MGTOW, defined:

    A place and time (where and when) the road to modern man's perdition ends abruptly and permanently.

  18. #18
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Planet Earth/Northern Hemisphere/Land of Low wages & High taxes
    Posts
    1,430
    Reputation
    10870
    Type
    UNAPPEASABLE.

    Re: Unboxxed?

    I have met many man like this Earl/Marie guy. I have come across them in the world of commerce unfortunately. I could make a guess about who they are and what kind of values they hold, so let me take a stab at it.

    This guy probably comes from a divorced household, probably a middle or upper middle class household (this shows from his sense of condescension towards the fellow members here). He doesn't take MGTOW seriously, because he does not take life seriously. And why would he? He has a nice trust fund from his daddy and mommy, and if things don't work out in the corporate world, he'll open up his own "hip" cafe in an upcoming part of town.

    He exudes confidence and intellect, but inside he probably feels like a maggot, which is why he goes for "easy pickings". He knows many MGTOW are serious men and have a lot to complain about, so tries to press their buttons. He is probably of above average height and is above average in the looks department. He thinks he is Casanova because he probably had several relationships at one time with some insecure chicks, not realising that his sweetheart had a train ran on her by a minimum of 10 tyrones, and came back home to kiss him.

    "No misandry for me" because he does not want to admit the gynocracy exists and swallow the red pill. so he prefers some variants of the purple, blue pill because "hey, does it matter which pill you swallow?". Well, it actually does, and this is MGTOW was born.

    He thinks he is unique but there are so many maggots like him running around, attending to the needs of the opposite sex, pulling out chairs, buying dinners, buying drinks and getting the odd one night stand with a plain Jane. Winning right?

    You must feel great getting to distract us for a few days yea?

    Dude, spare me the misery and go spend some more time in a coffee bar or eating the latest gluten free flapjack or something - you don't belong on a serious site like this.
    A mother cannot raise a boy to be a man, not because he needs a father figure; but because she favours team vagina over her own son.

    Tradcon women are the most manipulative of all kinds of women, because they infect you with false hope.
    Radfems are your best friend, because they hate you and verbalise it - that's honesty!

    The red pill rage is a process which takes many many years - so be kind and patient with yourself; you will overcome it!

  19. #19
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    2,117
    Reputation
    9033
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: Unboxxed?

    Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    I have met many man like this Earl/Marie guy. I have come across them in the world of commerce unfortunately. I could make a guess about who they are and what kind of values they hold, so let me take a stab at it.

    This guy probably comes from a divorced household, probably a middle or upper middle class household (this shows from his sense of condescension towards the fellow members here). He doesn't take MGTOW seriously, because he does not take life seriously. And why would he? He has a nice trust fund from his daddy and mommy, and if things don't work out in the corporate world, he'll open up his own "hip" cafe in an upcoming part of town.

    He exudes confidence and intellect, but inside he probably feels like a maggot, which is why he goes for "easy pickings". He knows many MGTOW are serious men and have a lot to complain about, so tries to press their buttons. He is probably of above average height and is above average in the looks department. He thinks he is Casanova because he probably had several relationships at one time with some insecure chicks, not realising that his sweetheart had a train ran on her by a minimum of 10 tyrones, and came back home to kiss him.

    "No misandry for me" because he does not want to admit the gynocracy exists and swallow the red pill. so he prefers some variants of the purple, blue pill because "hey, does it matter which pill you swallow?". Well, it actually does, and this is MGTOW was born.

    He thinks he is unique but there are so many maggots like him running around, attending to the needs of the opposite sex, pulling out chairs, buying dinners, buying drinks and getting the odd one night stand with a plain Jane. Winning right?

    You must feel great getting to distract us for a few days yea?

    Dude, spare me the misery and go spend some more time in a coffee bar or eating the latest gluten free flapjack or something - you don't belong on a serious site like this.
    MGTOW, defined:

    A place and time (where and when) the road to modern man's perdition ends abruptly and permanently.

  20. #20
    Senior Member MGTOWFOREVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    990
    Reputation
    4648
    Type
    Living on my own terms

    Re: Unboxxed?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's not worth the red tape you have to go thru to be a member of this site Unregistered. I have been banned from this site twice.They ban everyone. I would recommend being a member of a Mgtow page on Facebook.These guys are so uptight here .They think it's a high security Govt. installation or something when in actuality it's just a stupid internet site.
    I'm going to end your freaking career right now.

    It's not worth the red tape you have to go thru to be a member of this site Unregistered.
    I am willing to bet that I was put through the ringer during my intro more than you were. Some member even had some website that said I type like a chick. Hahaha seriously? But did I whine about it? NO! When ask to explain, I did. But when I got jabs at me then I dealt them back. I am still here ALMOST 4 YEARS LATER. Sorry you were such a pussy that you couldnt take a few questions and a few jabs.

    I have been banned from this site twice.
    What were your names and what did you do?

    They ban everyone.
    Bullshit. Everyone gets many chances. I myself have been temp banned a few times. But did I come back & start a forum war? No. I worked it out with the mod that banned me in PMs. I have also stated on this forum many times that if I get out of hand then call me out. Just say "Hey Dickhead! Knock it off!" and all is well. I have seen members request a self-ban just because they had a bad day and didn't get their way. It's a damn shame.

    I would recommend being a member of a Mgtow page on Facebook.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! You recommend being a member of an Mgtow page on FEMINIST LIBERAL FACEBOOK??? You earned these videos.



    These guys are so uptight here .
    Try posting a news story that doesn't kiss feminist ass on your precious feminazi liberal Facebook and see what happens. Hmm kay?

    They think it's a high security Govt. installation or something when in actuality it's just a stupid internet site
    Put the crack pipe down. Now seeing as I just destroyed you, Go take a shower cause I know you just shit all over yourself reading my response. Better yet, Go jump in a piranha infested river instead of the shower.


Members who have read this thread: 11

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •