+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Conservative Libertarian/ alt right > MGTOW

    Hello guys. Im 24 years old, german which made bad experiences with women because of the way they are nowdays. I am totally convinced that the way most women are nodays is not mainly caused genetically reasons. Its caused by political reeducation. I am a conservative libertarian truther ( "conspiracy theorist " and the reason why I decided to go my own way is the fact that a conservatice family life is not possible with 99% of the women out there. I regocnize that in the german MGTOW "community" are only pump and dump MGTOW men. Dont undetstand me wrong I am not a full monk rather I have sexual contact with my friehship plus chick but I recognize that there are no full monk people in the german MGTOW "community ". In my opinion most people who call themselves MGTOW dont understand the whole topic which has to do with the facht that I am more libertarian/alt right than MGTOW. Judging by the fact that most women are hypergamic, ungrateful, feministic and way more negative things because of the new world order agenda and the left wing reeducation the MGTOW community in germany is extremely sexualized. I have sex but not daily ond only with one women who has a freimdship plus relationship with me. If she has sex with another man instead of me ore her boyfriend she will see me never again. I want to talk about a few things the pump and dump MGTOW people dont understand because they dont undetstand the politics behind it.
    1.) A normal life means traditional family which is not possible with 99% of the women nodays but if I meet one of the 1% women I will marry her. That is the true meaning of MGTOW. Being lucky as a single as long as I meet the 1% women and if not its ok im cool with it.
    2.) Most women nodays dont want alphamen. They want beta because the women wants to wear the pants in the relationship and thats the problem. The feministic women wants to have more money than her boyfriend and she dont want a man who feeds her. Why do so many* MGTOW alphamen think that a man who supplies a woman is a beta? You are Beta if you live with a women who dont wants to be supplied and that are 99% of all women. The 1% of women who love the life of a mother and housewife are the women for alphaman. An alpha is single ore has a housewife who cleans, cooks and does NOT feel pushed back in the role of a mother.
    3.) Why does so many MGTOW man say that a women is through the wall when she is older than 30? Men are aging not slower than women! Thats what I call degenerated sexualisation. Mgtow men are absolutely right when they say that most women nodays are ungrateful, feministic, defenerated als so on but would you kick a women who not like that out of your life only because she is not hot anymore? Sex is the most unimportant Part of a relationship. When mgtow men talk about the wall I regocnize that conservativ values are NOT the reason why many of us go their own way.
    4.)Why do so many mgtow alphamen say that it is not important to know much about a women they have sex with? That it is important to not answer her in whats app? Letting her wait and so on? Do you want to have sex witch bitches? Am alpha wants women who are unused and sex without deep freifreindship is as degenerated as the reeducation of the women.
    I have some questions: What is a MGTOW ghost? I read that ghosts are people who understand that the degeneration of the women has political issues but what else is a mgtow ghost ? In germany we dont* distinguish in ghost, bachelor, full monk and so on because the movement is much less popular here. What am I? I say I am conservative libertarian and not in any drawer but how do you think obout what mgtow means for me? In germany the pump and dump mgtow man are degenerated and superficial machos who say that they need women on the one hand but talk about how much sex they have on the other hand. I think they are incels with emotional conflicts and narcissistic Charakter traits. The women is not evil. Its the elite who runs the world which is evil. If we treat womens as sex objecs this is exactly what the elite wants. Im I allowed to be a member of this forum nevertheless? I mean I am near to MGTOW but not MGTOW. Greetings from Germany. I wanted to become a member of this forum but I never got conformation e mail ore my account is not unlocked

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Want to register but dont get the conformation mail

    Want to register but dont get the conformation mail

  3. #3
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,974
    Reputation
    12758
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: Conservative Libertarian/ alt right > MGTOW

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hello guys. Im 24 years old, german which made bad experiences with women because of the way they are nowdays. I am totally convinced that the way most women are nodays is not mainly caused genetically reasons. Its caused by political reeducation. I am a conservative libertarian truther ( "conspiracy theorist " and the reason why I decided to go my own way is the fact that a conservatice family life is not possible with 99% of the women out there. I regocnize that in the german MGTOW "community" are only pump and dump MGTOW men. Dont undetstand me wrong I am not a full monk rather I have sexual contact with my friehship plus chick but I recognize that there are no full monk people in the german MGTOW "community ". In my opinion most people who call themselves MGTOW dont understand the whole topic which has to do with the facht that I am more libertarian/alt right than MGTOW. Judging by the fact that most women are hypergamic, ungrateful, feministic and way more negative things because of the new world order agenda and the left wing reeducation the MGTOW community in germany is extremely sexualized. I have sex but not daily ond only with one women who has a freimdship plus relationship with me. If she has sex with another man instead of me ore her boyfriend she will see me never again. I want to talk about a few things the pump and dump MGTOW people dont understand because they dont undetstand the politics behind it.
    1.) A normal life means traditional family which is not possible with 99% of the women nodays but if I meet one of the 1% women I will marry her. That is the true meaning of MGTOW. Being lucky as a single as long as I meet the 1% women and if not its ok im cool with it.
    2.) Most women nodays dont want alphamen. They want beta because the women wants to wear the pants in the relationship and thats the problem. The feministic women wants to have more money than her boyfriend and she dont want a man who feeds her. Why do so many* MGTOW alphamen think that a man who supplies a woman is a beta? You are Beta if you live with a women who dont wants to be supplied and that are 99% of all women. The 1% of women who love the life of a mother and housewife are the women for alphaman. An alpha is single ore has a housewife who cleans, cooks and does NOT feel pushed back in the role of a mother.
    3.) Why does so many MGTOW man say that a women is through the wall when she is older than 30? Men are aging not slower than women! Thats what I call degenerated sexualisation. Mgtow men are absolutely right when they say that most women nodays are ungrateful, feministic, defenerated als so on but would you kick a women who not like that out of your life only because she is not hot anymore? Sex is the most unimportant Part of a relationship. When mgtow men talk about the wall I regocnize that conservativ values are NOT the reason why many of us go their own way.
    4.)Why do so many mgtow alphamen say that it is not important to know much about a women they have sex with? That it is important to not answer her in whats app? Letting her wait and so on? Do you want to have sex witch bitches? Am alpha wants women who are unused and sex without deep freifreindship is as degenerated as the reeducation of the women.
    I have some questions: What is a MGTOW ghost? I read that ghosts are people who understand that the degeneration of the women has political issues but what else is a mgtow ghost ? In germany we dont* distinguish in ghost, bachelor, full monk and so on because the movement is much less popular here. What am I? I say I am conservative libertarian and not in any drawer but how do you think obout what mgtow means for me? In germany the pump and dump mgtow man are degenerated and superficial machos who say that they need women on the one hand but talk about how much sex they have on the other hand. I think they are incels with emotional conflicts and narcissistic Charakter traits. The women is not evil. Its the elite who runs the world which is evil. If we treat womens as sex objecs this is exactly what the elite wants. Im I allowed to be a member of this forum nevertheless? I mean I am near to MGTOW but not MGTOW. Greetings from Germany. I wanted to become a member of this forum but I never got conformation e mail ore my account is not unlocked
    Hi,

    Your post above appeared four other times on this site in near-identical form, in the New Member Intros sub-forum, starting July 5, under these three recently registered usernames: Chicksarevain, David, and David96. In those Intros, you identified yourself as "24 years old, german MGTOW". As you can see, you also posted your message here in Nonmember Questions and Opposing Views sub-forum. My hunch is that you did not see your other posts appear immediately when you posted them so you thought an error occurred and therefore you kept posting it. Actually, posts made in either of those two subforums will not immediately appear until a Moderator first has a chance to see them. Until Intros are approved, registrants are not allowed to post anywhere else on the site.

    I don't know what confirmation email you were expecting, sir. The fact that you were able to post an Intro in each registered account means you did receive our Account Activation emails and had responded to them.

    I am going to close the accounts made under those three usernames and retain this Nonmember post you are now reading. This is because you are not MGTOW! I see from what you wrote that you have questions about MGTOW. This tells me that you are still seeking to learn about it. Finally, at the end of each Intro, you state that you are not MGTOW.

    This site is for MGTOW only. Because you are not MGTOW but have questions, this Nonmember sub-forum is the best place for you to communicate with us.

    Thank you.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Wherever you go, there you are.
    Posts
    1,926
    Reputation
    3317
    Type
    Just Me.

    Re: Conservative Libertarian/ alt right > MGTOW

    Wow.

    Language barrier aside you seem very confused about what MGTOW is all about.

    A normal life means traditional family which is not possible with 99% of the women nodays but if I meet one of the 1% women I will marry her. That is the true meaning of MGTOW.
    A normal tradcon life is no longer possible. The 1% you refer to is what we refer to as a unicorn: a mythical beast that doesnt exist.

    What you need to understand is that marriage is a legal contract. Its not some declaration of eternal love. When this legal partnership fails (as they so often do) the weight of the law is almost always on the side of the woman, the man gets screwed top to bottom.

    Even when the marriage lasts (fewer and fewer these days) the man gets screwed. He becomes a slave, not only to his woman but to the system. His choices are no longer his own.

    But we all have to compromise?

    Compromise means doing what the woman wants.

    In germany the pump and dump mgtow man are degenerated and superficial machos who say that they need women on the one hand but talk about how much sex they have on the other hand. I think they are incels with emotional conflicts and narcissistic Charakter traits.
    Dont confuse the pump n dump MGHOW with a PUA. There are similarities I admit but there is nothing superficial about a MGHOW gamer. Yes it may seem that way to a female because he uses his knowledge of their behaviour to attain something (sex) but he is just being practical.

    The PUA is another beast. He still believes in unicorns and likes to boast of his conquests whilst on the road to finding his unicorn, whatever form that unicorn may take. It may be money, it may be social status or something else hes looking for, but hes still looking for it.

    And one question: Incel means involuntary celibate. How can someone be an incel and practice pump n dump?

    There is much more I could say about this young mans views, but I thought Id leave something for others to comment on should they feel the urge.

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Re: Conservative Libertarian/ alt right > MGTOW

    "Your post above appeared four other times on this site in near-identical form, in the New Member Intros sub-forum, starting July 5, under these three recently registered usernames: Chicksarevain, David, and David96. In those Intros, you identified yourself as "24 years old, german MGTOW". As you can see, you also posted your message here in Nonmember Questions and Opposing Views sub-forum. My hunch is that you did not see your other posts appear immediately when you posted them so you thought an error occurred and therefore you kept posting it."
    Exactly right. Thats the reason I posted my text four times. Im sorry for that and I have one question: I wrote that I am not MGTOW but near MGTOW and because of that I got banned. When I read posts here I see that here are member which have a wife and dont get banned. I dont understand that. Being in a relationship is not MGTOW. I wrote that I am not MGTOW because I believe in the 1% unicorns which is what you call PUA so that is 100 times more MGTOW than the people with Active relationships here. I so not have any emotional relationships to women and the reason why I want to be Part of this forum is that I wanted to post a very interesting story which changed my view on women. MGTOW is not defined 100% clearly and I am more MGTOW than people which have wifes who are not banned in this forum. Like I said in germany we only have the pump and dump MGTOW movement and I didnt know that the MGTOW people who believe in the unicorns are called PUA which is the reason why I wrote that Im not MGTOW. Im MGTOW and would like to be a member of this forum

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Re: Conservative Libertarian/ alt right > MGTOW

    So I got banned for not knowing that I am PUA? Maybe you can convince me that there is no 1% of good women. It makes no sense to ban people which are more MGTOW than every man who is in a relationship and in this forum are men which are married, Call themselves mgtow and and dont get banned

  7. #7
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,974
    Reputation
    12758
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: Conservative Libertarian/ alt right > MGTOW

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have one question: I wrote that I am not MGTOW but near MGTOW and because of that I got banned. When I read posts here I see that here are member which have a wife and dont get banned. I dont understand that. Being in a relationship is not MGTOW.
    I am aware that there a few members here who are married. None of them are actively posting, to my knowledge, so it is likely that you were reading older posts. There are such possibilities as men who became red pill after getting married, and became red pill either before or after the estrangement with their wives, but they do not want to get a divorce because of the costs associated with that action. These men are trapped in their marriages and may even be what is known online as "dead bedrooms". A married member on this site should not be in (dare I say) a positive emotional relationship with his wife because, yes, that would disqualify him from membership here. These men, I am sure, were expected to make this clear in their Intros.

    But, in case they didn't make it perfectly clear in what you happened to read, keep in mind that this site has been in operation since 2014 and over that period of time we have had a series of Moderators. Moderators, like anyone else, have different personalities from each other and can vary in how they interpret our common instructions for processing Intros (these instructions have themselves evolved) and this may help explain any variance you perceive when reading older posts. Also, if a previous Mod let someone in where a current Mod might interpret differently, that really cannot be helped, and we have an anonymous Report button for our members to use if they see a Principles violation.


    I believe in the 1% unicorns which is what you call PUA
    I do not conclude that a man is a PUA while he waits for his unicorn and perhaps you shouldn't either. He could be celibate for all I know. As well, PUA's don't have to believe in unicorns and I wouldn't expect that they should. So this automatic connection you make between unicorns and PUA is a connection I do not see being upheld elsewhere. With respect to assessing a man's situation, any man who holds out hope for an emotional relationship with a woman, whether you call her a unicorn or not, has not taken the red pill of severance from that hope and cannot be a member of this site. You placed yourself in that group of guys who indicate they retain hope(s).


    so that is 100 times more MGTOW than the people with Active relationships here.
    You don't know that these married members have active relationships. You don't know that. I think you are just assuming that in order to say, "If them, then why not me?"


    I so not have any emotional relationships to women
    That's fine, you have nothing current, and we must recognize that many people who are not MGTOW can say exactly the same thing. For instance, blue pill men who are between relationships can say that. A man who has no current emotional relationship but is holding out for his 1% unicorn can say that. Incels can say that. Saying what you said is not automatically a MGTOW qualifier, please realize.


    and the reason why I want to be Part of this forum is that I wanted to post a very interesting story which changed my view on women.
    Oh, is that the reason? You can post it in this nonmember sub-forum and we will certainly read it. Others have done this.


    MGTOW is not defined 100% clearly and I am more MGTOW than people which have wifes who are not banned in this forum. Like I said in germany we only have the pump and dump MGTOW movement and I didnt know that the MGTOW people who believe in the unicorns are called PUA which is the reason why I wrote that Im not MGTOW. Im MGTOW and would like to be a member of this forum
    Here, you are again showing that you are still a student of MGTOW, just like in your Intro(s). The numbered questions you asked in your Intro(s) tell me you are still situating yourself such that any conclusion about yourself right now could be premature in your desire to post your story. I appreciate that you place yourself on a sliding scale of MGTOW knowledge, ahead of some men but behind other men, but we do not process Intros for that. This site is for men who are fed up with women. You have not convinced me you are that. You have only convinced me that you are MGTOW-sympathetic.

    You are welcome to continue to read up about MGTOW on this site and others. Youtube has many videos.

    Thank you.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  8. #8
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,974
    Reputation
    12758
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: Conservative Libertarian/ alt right > MGTOW

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So I got banned for not knowing that I am PUA?
    Huh? No. See my response in the post above.

    Maybe you can convince me that there is no 1% of good women.
    Persuade you? No thanks. To talk you into it would let you hold me responsible. This is a journey you must make on your own.

    It makes no sense to ban people which are more MGTOW than every man who is in a relationship and in this forum are men which are married, Call themselves mgtow and and dont get banned
    See my response in the post above.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Re: Conservative Libertarian/ alt right > MGTOW

    Jackoff said:" The PUA is another beast. He still believes in unicorns and likes to boast of his conquests whilst on the road to finding his unicorn, whatever form that unicorn may take. It may be money, it may be social status or something else hes looking for, but hes still looking for it"
    Thats the reason why I thought that being PUA means believing in the unicorns. Unboxxed you said that you do not conclude the connection between being PUA and believing in unicorns so what is the definition of PUA? Like I said in germany we only have pump and dump mgtow man who describe themselves as Mgtow. If a PUA believes in unicorns he would have an emotional relationship with her so what is Mgtow on a PUA? How do you define PUA? What is MGTOW on a PUA which is not MGTOW in me? If a PUA is what Jackoff said its not MGTOW because the PUA would like to have a emotional relationship with his unicorn

  10. #10
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,974
    Reputation
    12758
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: Conservative Libertarian/ alt right > MGTOW

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Unboxxed you said that you do not conclude the connection between being PUA and believing in unicorns so what is the definition of PUA?
    I said: this automatic connection you make between unicorns and PUA is a connection I do not see being upheld elsewhere. Nowhere does anybody say that a PUA must believe in unicorns. From our MGTOW Dictionary:

    Definition and Explanation of PUA

    Do you see unicorns mentioned anywhere in that long explanation? No, you don't.


    Like I said in germany we only have pump and dump mgtow man who describe themselves as Mgtow.
    That is fine that in Germany (or anywhere) a PUA says he is MGTOW but stop insisting that a PUA or a MGTOW must believe in unicorns. This will only keep you confused.


    If a PUA believes in unicorns he would have an emotional relationship with her so what is Mgtow on a PUA?
    If?

    I said, STOP thinking PUA's must believe in unicorns. You would have to ask each individual man, PUA or not, what he believes.


    How do you define PUA?
    I'll go with our MGTOW Dictionary. See above definition and explanation.


    What is MGTOW on a PUA which is not MGTOW in me?
    You believe in unicorns. You said this several times. You believe there are women out there for you to enter into emotional relationships. You are not MGTOW.

    If a PUA told me he is MGTOW and his Intro supported that by indicating he has sworn off emotional relationships with women, he would be accepted into this site. We have a sub-forum called "Game" for such members.

    If a PUA told us in his Intro that he held out hopes for a woman, call it unicorn or not, he would not be accepted as a member here. If he calls himself a PUA anyway, okay, then I would assume he is a PUA while he waits for his woman. But he would not be accepted as a member on this site.

    I don't care what a guy thinks he is while he waits for his true love woman, he is not red pill and he is not getting into this site.


    If a PUA is what Jackoff said its not MGTOW because the PUA would like to have a emotional relationship with his unicorn
    Throw this thought away, it's confusing you. It assumes a PUA has a unicorn. How many times must I tell you to stop assuming that?

    I think I've answered all the questions you posed here. Refer to our MGTOW Dictionary for additional assistance.

    Thank you.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Wherever you go, there you are.
    Posts
    1,926
    Reputation
    3317
    Type
    Just Me.

    Re: Conservative Libertarian/ alt right > MGTOW

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Jackoff said:" The PUA is another beast. He still believes in unicorns and likes to boast of his conquests whilst on the road to finding his unicorn, whatever form that unicorn may take. It may be money, it may be social status or something else he’s looking for, but he’s still looking for it"
    Thats the reason why I thought that being PUA means believing in the unicorns. Unboxxed you said that you do not conclude the connection between being PUA and believing in unicorns so what is the definition of PUA? Like I said in germany we only have pump and dump mgtow man who describe themselves as Mgtow. If a PUA believes in unicorns he would have an emotional relationship with her so what is Mgtow on a PUA? How do you define PUA? What is MGTOW on a PUA which is not MGTOW in me? If a PUA is what Jackoff said its not MGTOW because the PUA would like to have a emotional relationship with his unicorn
    I think I may have added to a bit of confusion here. My apologies.

    Edit: @ David:

    Let me explain from my point of view:

    PUA = Pick Up Artist.

    He uses his knowledge of female traits to get laid. There is nothing wrong with this, but it is not MGTOW in and of itself.

    The MGTOW gamer does much the same, but there is a difference. Maybe a subtle one but a difference none the less.

    The PUA holds out hope that he can find his unicorn, settle down after playing the field and live the life of the blue piller. I know many of them and this is the journey they are on. They want both sides. They want to play the field before they settle down. They are egotistical in the extreme, hence the boasting, and because of this they cannot grasp the fact that when THEY decide to settle that any woman wouldn't want them. Marriage is their ultimate goal. This is a personal observation and may not be reflected in general MGTOW philosophy.

    The MGTOW gamer holds no such belief because he knows the cards are stacked against him. Yes he wants sex, but he doesn’t seek commitment on ANY level. He sure as hell doesn’t want to eventually marry a unicorn because he knows they don’t exist. He also knows that marriage is a contract with the state, a contract that has been designed to enslave the male.

    I am neither PUA nor Gamer. I am what most would consider monk, or ghost, or ghost/monk. I have no bias because I’ve taken myself out of the game, but I can see the difference.

    This is my personal view from what I see. It shouldn’t be taken as MGTOW gospel. Often we state our personal views so please don’t take my views and use them to attack another’s views.

    Edit: @Unboxxed

    I'm sorry Unboxxed if my views conflict with the standard, but I can only call it as I see it.

    This guy is trying to sow seeds of confusion. I see that, but he sees things too and some of what he sees I also see.
    Last edited by Jackoff; July 18, 2021 at 5:05 PM.

  12. #12
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,974
    Reputation
    12758
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: Conservative Libertarian/ alt right > MGTOW

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    I'm sorry Unboxxed if my views conflict with the standard, but I can only call it as I see it.
    True, but was it really necessary for you to offer your conflicting personal view while I am trying to address his challenge to me? You did not state in Post #4 that it was your personal view, and did you see how he grabbed onto your words? I'm trying to un-confuse him. I mean, sir, you recently said that you did not know about the 4 Levels of MGTOW. In that thread you acknowledged that you have little to no knowledge of the teachings of Sandman et al. Should you therefore have allowed this fellow to think you might be more knowledgeable about MGTOW philosophy than you actually could be? He thought you were a spokesman for the philosophy, seems to me.

    Well, as long as you have now made it clear to this man that this is only what YOU think, I hope he'll adjust for that. As long as he understands that he may get differing opinions from different individuals.

    He appears to be glomming onto every word given him in his search for understanding or for membership. I want to un-confuse him. I referred him to the MGTOW Dictionary definition, composed by Jagr who provided a more "canonized" explanation (with no required unicorns).

    Based on his expressed confusion thus far, I don't think it will serve him well for him to adopt what he heard from you, that PUAs definitely have unicorns. You saw what he does with that. He connects it to his Intro rejection, wanting me to, what, cleanse the site of all PUAs and married MGTOW or else I must let him in as a member.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Wherever you go, there you are.
    Posts
    1,926
    Reputation
    3317
    Type
    Just Me.

    Re: Conservative Libertarian/ alt right > MGTOW

    True, but was it really necessary for you to offer your conflicting personal view while I am trying to address his challenge to me?
    Ah.

    I didn’t see his remarks as a personal challenge to you. I thought the non-member / opposing views sub-forum was open to all. My mistake (/sarc).

    You did not state in Post #4 that it was your personal view, and did you see how he grabbed onto your words?
    I did see that, and that is why I tried to clarify this in my subsequent post #11.

    I mean, sir, you recently said that you did not know about the 4 Levels of MGTOW. In that thread you acknowledged that you have little to no knowledge of the teachings of Sandman et al.
    True. And I’ve made this clear from the get go. I came to be a MGHOW through my own experiences and observations, not through listening to the “teachings” of others.

    Should you therefore have allowed this fellow to think you might be more knowledgeable about MGTOW philosophy than you actually could be? He thought you were a spokesman for the philosophy, seems to me.
    Is there a single MGTOW philosophy other than no relationshits / no cohabitation / no marriage?

    If so, please let me know and I’ll go away. I have no wish to be part of a collective. I thought at least part of the reason for this forum was to explore different viewpoints from those of us that have chosen to reject the rhetoric being foisted upon us. I didn't abandon one set of rules just to take up another.

    I had no desire to undermine your position, merely to put forward my own position. It wasn’t until after my post #4 that I seen his intent, this is why I tried to clarify my position later.

    That being said, if this guy doesn’t get to see that we often have differing positions he may come to think of us as some kind of cult rather than the reaction to society that we are.

    Am I wrong?
    Last edited by Jackoff; July 16, 2021 at 3:54 PM.

  14. #14
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,974
    Reputation
    12758
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: Conservative Libertarian/ alt right > MGTOW

    Ok, maybe you didn't see that he was wanting from me an accounting for his Intro rejection until he subsequently addressed me by name. All I want is for him to understand my responses to him and not hold me to your responses. I think you saw that when you clarified yourself to him, thanks.

    EDIT: Jackoff, you were fine to post as post #4 when you did, and upon a fresh review today I can see how you or anyone could have thought by the time of your post that I was done talking to him. He didn't start making his comparisons in my direction until Post #5 when he also included the PUA/unicorn thing which was, well, after you had brought it up.

    I probably should have just kept my mouth shut when you addressed me directly in Post #11 when you were advising me how it is with you, and you saying so is quite ok, quite ok, and why wouldn't it be, but your assertiveness there caused me to think that maybe I could have permission to return some assertiveness to you by saying what was on my mind and still have equilibrium between us. I just thought I was returning kind for kind. However, I am now doubting that, so please accept my apology for getting your defenses up. I always know your intent is pure.
    Last edited by Unboxxed; July 17, 2021 at 4:50 PM.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Wherever you go, there you are.
    Posts
    1,926
    Reputation
    3317
    Type
    Just Me.

    Re: Conservative Libertarian/ alt right > MGTOW

    @Unboxxed

    As so often happens with the written word, confusion can easily arise.

    With regards your edit about my post#11, I know I addressed you directly at the end, but I began by quoting him and thought my response would be taken as a response to him, I’ve now edited that post to reflect this. My apologies.

    And now that I know you thought I was addressing you for the whole of it I can see your reaction. This was entirely my fault.

    I think you'll see that it makes more sense now as he was using my points to attack yours, not vice-versa.

    *** Note to self - make it clear who is being addressed!!!

    As for having equilibrium between us, once an incident is over it’s over as far as I’m concerned. I don’t bear grudges.

    And even if I wasn’t this way, most of what happened here seems to have stemmed from misunderstandings, therefore nothing to bear a grudge about as far as I’m concerned.
    Last edited by Jackoff; July 18, 2021 at 5:53 PM.

  16. #16
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,974
    Reputation
    12758
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: Conservative Libertarian/ alt right > MGTOW

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    This was entirely my fault.
    I'm not sure I can let you say that! LOL
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Wherever you go, there you are.
    Posts
    1,926
    Reputation
    3317
    Type
    Just Me.

    Re: Conservative Libertarian/ alt right > MGTOW

    Attached Images Attached Images

  18. #18
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    3,447
    Reputation
    10754
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: Conservative Libertarian/ alt right > MGTOW

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    Or a BOMB!
    Marriage, dating, divorce, and breakups, are on the rocky road of female empowerment, a road that goes nowhere else but misery and hardship.

    What if I told you there's another road, a road less traveled, a road straight and narrow, free of bandits, checkpoints, taxes, and tolls?

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Wherever you go, there you are.
    Posts
    1,926
    Reputation
    3317
    Type
    Just Me.

    Re: Conservative Libertarian/ alt right > MGTOW

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    Or a BOMB!
    Oi!

    I may be from Northern Ireland but I’d like to make it clear:





    I deny everything your honour!
    Attached Images Attached Images


Similar Threads

  1. Why conservative women don't like feminism
    By Opaque in forum Lounge
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: August 4, 2018, 9:28 AM
  2. More conservative white-knightery
    By Mr Wombat in forum Lounge
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: May 12, 2016, 6:37 PM
  3. the conservative women is back.man up boys..well er no
    By Revenge on the Herd in forum Lounge
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: May 24, 2015, 1:18 AM
  4. Conservative shift in thought
    By Indianajohn in forum Lounge
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: August 20, 2014, 1:37 PM

Members who have read this thread: 14

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •