+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 44
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Why are you complaining about women damaged from high dick count?

    You were the ones doing the damage by “playing the field”.

  2. #2
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,449
    Reputation
    12233
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: Why are you complaining about women damaged from high dick count?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You were the ones doing the damage by “playing the field”.
    That's the woman's problem. She has agency. Her body, her choice, right? Men don't complain that women put out.

    A woman with a high dick count has let herself go and probably cannot see exactly when it was that it happened. Guys can see it, though. In older times, we'd say these women are not the kind you take home to mother.

    Anyway, MGTOW don't take any woman home to mother. MGTOW shouldn't be complaining as you put it because that implies a request for change. We don't care, other than to point this out to other men.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  3. #3
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    2,366
    Reputation
    9374
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: Why are you complaining about women damaged from high dick count?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You were the ones doing the damage by “playing the field”.
    Cunt speaks, we don't care!

    That field of charred ashes was created by women the moment the chastity belts came off in the 1960's, and you're still pushing for "change" as your grand, and great grand-feminists did before you.

    There's a new kid on the block that made a few unexpected and unanticipated changes himself, you were not invited to the initial closed doors hearing, this change was made about you without you. The way men have operated for eons before women wanted "change".

    The train left the station on the express track, get used to it, you're not offered a choice.
    We are lawfully exiled by the alterations and changes made to this social compact called government, its body politic now cancerous and destructive to its own ends.

    A man is on his own, always was, always will be.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,117
    Reputation
    2785
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Why are you complaining about women damaged from high dick count?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You were the ones doing the damage by “playing the field”.
    Ah, so it’s our fault that women decide to drop their knickers to multitudes of men. Way to go Einstein. Perhaps you could give us a good laugh by trying to explain your twisted reasoning. No doubt it would include such gems as “men are always to blame for the bad decisions of women”.

    If women are in control of their lives then they are also responsible for their actions, but when they fuck up it’s always someone else’s fault isn’t it?

    Pathetic.
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Re: Why are you complaining about women damaged from high dick count?

    You weirdos are just jealous that women can have as much casual sex as they want, while you go without.

  6. #6
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,449
    Reputation
    12233
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: Why are you complaining about women damaged from high dick count?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You weirdos are just jealous that women can have as much casual sex as they want, while you go without.
    You meant envy, not jealousy, and that's a familiar spin you put on it, but no. You might want to try that one out on an incel website, though. They care enough to hate women, so they still care.

    As much as they want, you said. So here you do recognize women's agency in chasing that high dick count. That women are the ones in charge of the "damage" to themselves. Not men.

    And with that admission, we have now come full circle, where you contradict your original assertion.

    This assumes you are the same Unregistered twit. There's so many of you.

    Next.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  7. #7
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    2,366
    Reputation
    9374
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: Why are you complaining about women damaged from high dick count?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You weirdos are just jealous that women can have as much casual sex as they want, while you go without.
    My dogs have as much casual sex as they want, you're free to join them, I believe that's your allotted position in life according to the men on this site.

    Going without sex means forgoing all the risks and dangers associated with it, both financial, and health. You're free to go fuck yourself right off the planet for all we care (which we don't).

    Gentlemen, it's so indicative that a modern woman would use her "only tangible asset" in her last plea for us to return to the plantation!

    I don't know about you [redacted], but the welts on my soul and scars on my heart are still there to remind me why I am where I am, do what I do, and think what I think.

    Bozz woman don't like the fact we're not on the plantation plowing her fields and harvesting her crops!
    Last edited by Unboxxed; July 13, 2020 at 6:10 PM.
    We are lawfully exiled by the alterations and changes made to this social compact called government, its body politic now cancerous and destructive to its own ends.

    A man is on his own, always was, always will be.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Planet Earth/Northern Hemisphere/Land of Low wages & High taxes
    Posts
    1,498
    Reputation
    10992
    Type
    UNAPPEASABLE.

    Re: Why are you complaining about women damaged from high dick count?

    You weirdos are just jealous that women can have as much casual sex as they want, while you go without.
    To be honest, I think this is an interesting observation. I would suspect many mgtows are jealous that women get to have sex with as many men as they desire.

    I would of course like many women to drop their knickers and let me slide in.

    The issue is honey, with women they have requirements that are fantastical, tall, big dick, works in finance, christian grey type. For guys, they just want to enjoy a night out and if some below average chick is willing to jump in bed with them, then they will accept.

    Why don't you help us out and open your legs more often to average guys like me?

    But, I bet you would loathe the idea of a normal, healthy and romantic encounter with a guy who is anything outside Brad Pitt. And yet you say 'it isn't about the looks' give me a fucking break bitch.

    On another note, I think this is actually a man, in the case allow to make a guess as to who this person is.

    This guy is probably a PUA or tradcon. I think he may have visited this site before, but allow to explain a little about who he may be.

    He probably had sex several times in his life and is currently dating a below average cunt, maybe a 3 or 4 scale. He cannot believe that she gives him the occasion blow job in her pyjamas. He probably works as a barrister, sorry I mean barista (as in the coffee type). He is probably a little taller than average and a little better looking than average. He gets compliments here and there from below average chicks, and he thinks he is the creme de la creme, when in actuality he is living a horrid, sad, low life existence paycheque to paycheque, begging mommy and daddy for more money, begging for more hours at Starbucks so he could pay off his rent. Winning right?

    His girlfriend is giving him less and less sex, she has recently become depressed, and she doesn't "feel the spark" anymore. He tries to comfort her and be "by her side" but she is still withholding sex from him. But he is a "good" man, so he sticks by her until a few years down the line he realised he has "needs and desires" to be met.

    Well you could say lacks intelligence, but I suspect he enjoys being lied to and enjoys being cucked. And not even the good cuck, who gets to fuck other women and the type that his girlfriend finds sexy threesome partners for. NO, he is the cuck who sits on the chair and watches his wife get a train ran on her by a minimum of 20 Tyrones, all with a minimum of 10 inch monster cocks. He looks in her eyes and kisses her cum stained lips and calls it "true love".

    Dude, spare me the misery and go warm your GF's pussy for those Tyrones, they are doing you a favour because if it wasn't for them, your GF would have left you years back. Winning right?
    Last edited by Opaque; July 13, 2020 at 8:54 PM.
    A mother cannot raise a boy to be a man, not because he needs a father figure; but because she favours team vagina over her own son.

    Tradcon women are the most manipulative of all kinds of women, because they infect you with false hope.
    Radfems are your best friend, because they hate you and verbalise it - that's honesty!

    The red pill rage is a process which takes many many years - so be kind and patient with yourself; you will overcome it!

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,117
    Reputation
    2785
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Why are you complaining about women damaged from high dick count?

    Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    On another note, I think this is actually a man
    Funny, I had the same thought. A bored incel maybe that wanted to start an argument? But your explanation is way better.
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Re: Why are you complaining about women damaged from high dick count?

    Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    To be honest, I think this is an interesting observation.

    Why don't you help us out and open your legs more often to average guys like me?
    Because I don't want to. And I don't have to.

  11. #11
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,449
    Reputation
    12233
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: Why are you complaining about women damaged from high dick count?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Because I don't want to. And I don't have to.
    Again, an acknowledgement of full agency. It's silly and wrong to portray men as in charge of your dick count.

    Opaque, what did you think she was going to say? You walked right into that one!
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  12. #12
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    2,366
    Reputation
    9374
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: Why are you complaining about women damaged from high dick count?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Because I don't want to. And I don't have to.
    She's in her 20's fast approaching the wall, lets see what she has to say when men start ignoring her like an old paper bag. Her every want and need will have as much urgency to men a dropping an anvil on our feet!
    She'll remember my words with running mascara and bitter regret.
    We are lawfully exiled by the alterations and changes made to this social compact called government, its body politic now cancerous and destructive to its own ends.

    A man is on his own, always was, always will be.

  13. #13
    Senior Member MGTOWFOREVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,016
    Reputation
    4680
    Type
    Living on my own terms

    Re: Why are you complaining about women damaged from high dick count?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You were the ones doing the damage by “playing the field”.
    Time to end your career without saying a word..........

    Attached Images Attached Images

  14. #14
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Planet Earth/Northern Hemisphere/Land of Low wages & High taxes
    Posts
    1,498
    Reputation
    10992
    Type
    UNAPPEASABLE.

    Re: Why are you complaining about women damaged from high dick count?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Because I don't want to. And I don't have to.
    Now I am thinking that actually this is a woman.

    Well, what do we have here.

    She has serious communication issues and her language skills are below par.

    First she said that men are 'ruining' women by "playing the field". Which is absolute lie.

    I has a GF who was a stunner about 5 years ago. She and her attractive friend went off to the states to a concert of some rapper. After the concert, my GF, her friend and around 5 other women actually went to a hotel room with the rapper. He took turns fucking each one, and coming on their faces.

    They were proud of what they did and they cherish this accomplishment to this day - nothing shameful about it. They want to sleep with a famous and influential man and they got what they wanted.

    But that is not the story of the "average man" like me. Women won't open their legs and will purely interact for transactional reasons.

    So I go home and jerk one off to your empowered sisters on pornhub.

    There is no dialogue with cunts like these, when I see in the street I will pretend to be your best friend, but inside I despise you and hate your guts. You have left men with no choice but to shut up and put up, and our last choice to leave the plantation and serve as a warning to other men.

    I see it as my pride and ultimate goal in life to warn men about women, and your presence and anger here shows that my message is having an effect!

    See you in hell bitch!
    A mother cannot raise a boy to be a man, not because he needs a father figure; but because she favours team vagina over her own son.

    Tradcon women are the most manipulative of all kinds of women, because they infect you with false hope.
    Radfems are your best friend, because they hate you and verbalise it - that's honesty!

    The red pill rage is a process which takes many many years - so be kind and patient with yourself; you will overcome it!

  15. #15
    Super Moderator Mr Wombat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    4,834
    Reputation
    23520
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Why are you complaining about women damaged from high dick count?

    Oh right, it's the menz fault. Gottit.

  16. #16
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Re: Why are you complaining about women damaged from high dick count?

    Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post

    I has a GF who was a stunner about 5 years ago. She and her attractive friend went off to the states to a concert of some rapper. After the concert, my GF, her friend and around 5 other women actually went to a hotel room with the rapper. He took turns fucking each one, and coming on their faces.
    !
    Haha! That explains why you're so angry and full of hatred! It was 5 years ago. Let it go.

  17. #17
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Planet Earth/Northern Hemisphere/Land of Low wages & High taxes
    Posts
    1,498
    Reputation
    10992
    Type
    UNAPPEASABLE.

    Re: Why are you complaining about women damaged from high dick count?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Haha! That explains why you're so angry and full of hatred! It was 5 years ago. Let it go.
    Not angry at all, I mentioned in the same post that what she did was good for her. She had a desire to fuck some rapper, and she went for it! Good for her! I respect that!

    I as a MGTOW have the desire to live free from women, and I have found an online community which validates my worldview. What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

    It was nice to meet you lowlife scum, now please go and wash your pussy because I can smell the filthy fumes all the way here. Your pussy is so filthy it even penetrates my screen.

    Not be a good little girl and go suck Tyrone smelly dick and lick the unwashed balls of chad. Don't forget to bring your soy boy boyfriend to watch and make sure you spit the cum in his mouth and tell him you love him. Now that is true love, winning right?
    A mother cannot raise a boy to be a man, not because he needs a father figure; but because she favours team vagina over her own son.

    Tradcon women are the most manipulative of all kinds of women, because they infect you with false hope.
    Radfems are your best friend, because they hate you and verbalise it - that's honesty!

    The red pill rage is a process which takes many many years - so be kind and patient with yourself; you will overcome it!

  18. #18
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Re: Why are you complaining about women damaged from high dick count?

    Oh dear. You sound very angry! Lots of childish insults. Hope you're feeling better now x

  19. #19
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    2,366
    Reputation
    9374
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: Why are you complaining about women damaged from high dick count?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Haha! That explains why you're so angry and full of hatred! It was 5 years ago. Let it go.
    Let me break down this one sentence and how it relates to female narratives.

    1. "Haha!" --- Opens with something both provocative and degrading.

    2. "That explains why you're so angry and full of hatred!" --- Pure projection and fabrication of his psychological condition to being an angry embittered soul that only knows hatred and frustration, again degrading and belittling.

    3. "It was 5 years ago. Let it go." --- She's imploring him to be a moron by forgetting and foregoing life's lessons, so she and others in the sisterhood can endlessly share and recycle him over and over again like aluminum!

    When it comes to these sort of women, psychological deconstruction always reveals a spoiled selfish little brat that only knows how to manipulate and deflect, there's no core source of honor and accountability.

    She stands an absolute zero chance with men of our caliper.

    Dating her is no different than picking trash down slum row and eating out of dumpsters!

    She doesn't belong here, diamonds can't polish turds!

    How many piercings and tramp stamps do you have?
    We are lawfully exiled by the alterations and changes made to this social compact called government, its body politic now cancerous and destructive to its own ends.

    A man is on his own, always was, always will be.

  20. #20
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Re: Why are you complaining about women damaged from high dick count?

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post

    She stands an absolute zero chance with men of our caliper.
    Do you mean calibre? Or caliber, if you're american. That's pretty funny!


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 45
    Last Post: March 18, 2019, 11:21 PM
  2. Replies: 32
    Last Post: June 6, 2017, 3:21 PM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: October 19, 2016, 7:57 PM
  4. High view count on banned members
    By Victor in forum Lounge
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: February 11, 2015, 11:39 AM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: November 7, 2014, 3:03 AM

Members who have read this thread: 23

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •