+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 44
  1. #21
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Planet Earth/Northern Hemisphere/Land of Low wages & High taxes
    Posts
    1,465
    Reputation
    10966
    Type
    UNAPPEASABLE.

    Re: Why are you complaining about women damaged from high dick count?

    3. "It was 5 years ago. Let it go." --- She's imploring him to be a moron by forgetting and foregoing life's lessons, so she and others in the sisterhood can endlessly share and recycle him over and over again like aluminum!
    Indeed.

    I, myself have seen this form of manipulation from women. They say one thing. but actually mean another - and they are conscious agents of manipulations; it certainly is NOT the case that women are, as some MGTOW would even declare "walking paradox".

    They are indeed clearly playing both ropes very well, and in the case of this madame "forgetting" =

    allow yourself to be manipulated, allow women to walk all over you, allow women to milk your productive capacities without reciprocity.

    So what she is saying is "let women manipulate you for drinks, dinners and then be a "gentleman" so said women can go and fuck chad and tyrone" later on in the night.

    If she did care about morality, she would have said something like "well, I am sorry to hear that, that sounds like a bad experience, here is some advice from a women like myself so that you Opaque don't get manipulated".

    But of course she isn't going to share this advice, even to her own brother or son, the very people which she probably "loves".

    Women are proving to be enemies of men day by day by day and this madame is just another fine example of this.

    I do appreciate her coming here though, because it will provide other men with proof of just how manipulative women are, so thank you madam!
    A mother cannot raise a boy to be a man, not because he needs a father figure; but because she favours team vagina over her own son.

    Tradcon women are the most manipulative of all kinds of women, because they infect you with false hope.
    Radfems are your best friend, because they hate you and verbalise it - that's honesty!

    The red pill rage is a process which takes many many years - so be kind and patient with yourself; you will overcome it!

  2. #22
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    2,231
    Reputation
    9273
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: Why are you complaining about women damaged from high dick count?

    Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    Indeed.

    I, myself have seen this form of manipulation from women. They say one thing. but actually mean another - and they are conscious agents of manipulations; it certainly is NOT the case that women are, as some MGTOW would even declare "walking paradox".

    They are indeed clearly playing both ropes very well, and in the case of this madame "forgetting" =

    allow yourself to be manipulated, allow women to walk all over you, allow women to milk your productive capacities without reciprocity.

    So what she is saying is "let women manipulate you for drinks, dinners and then be a "gentleman" so said women can go and fuck chad and tyrone" later on in the night.

    If she did care about morality, she would have said something like "well, I am sorry to hear that, that sounds like a bad experience, here is some advice from a women like myself so that you Opaque don't get manipulated".

    But of course she isn't going to share this advice, even to her own brother or son, the very people which she probably "loves".

    Women are proving to be enemies of men day by day by day and this madame is just another fine example of this.

    I do appreciate her coming here though, because it will provide other men with proof of just how manipulative women are, so thank you madam!
    Just recently my brother complemented me on my abilities to deconstruct female events with deep level of psychology of the likes he himself was unaware of, I pointed out an actual victim claiming and creating psychological debt on the man, she shifted the spotlight of victimhood from him to her, and changed the lens to blue, twisting his words to mean something hurtful towards her, when it was actually his unwillingness to what she wanted to do, making it look like he was rejecting her and not the vacation tour to do things and be places he doesn't want to be. By successfully putting the spotlight on her "feelings", she created "compliance" in him so he could erase that debt of guilt she created.

    I deconstructed the whole damned thing effortlessly, seamlessly, and worded it perfectly!

    The reason I don't date and take any chances with princess are the constant psychological gymnastics it takes to simply deal with them. It's like tugging a screaming brat through life that constantly throws unjust challenges in front of me! Like fucking stumbling blocks in a sea of potholes!

    I've left women in a cloud of burning rubber and chirping gears more than once, that's how much they drive a sane man fucking NUTS!
    It's 1939 allover again, and we're the ones being assigned gold stars!

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,057
    Reputation
    2738
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Why are you complaining about women damaged from high dick count?

    Why are you complaining about women damaged from high dick count?
    1. Because they are damaged from a high dick count!

    2. We are not complaining, we are explaining. Are you able to tell the difference? Is there anything resembling a brain rattling around in that head of yours?

    3. Not that it matters much because you're all fucking damaged, but we do like to point these things out to those that are living under the illusion that you have ANYTHING to offer worth having.
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

  4. #24
    Senior Member MGTOWFOREVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,002
    Reputation
    4657
    Type
    Living on my own terms

    Re: Why are you complaining about women damaged from high dick count?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Haha! That explains why you're so angry and full of hatred! It was 5 years ago. Let it go.
    You laughed at him? You see nothing wrong with what he said? He was cheated on and it hurt.

    What is it with you women? If a guy doesn't agree with you then he must be "angry & full of hatred"?

    It's time for your meds to be increased ,Gonorrhea breath.

  5. #25
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Planet Earth/Northern Hemisphere/Land of Low wages & High taxes
    Posts
    1,465
    Reputation
    10966
    Type
    UNAPPEASABLE.

    Re: Why are you complaining about women damaged from high dick count?

    You laughed at him? You see nothing wrong with what he said? He was cheated on and it hurt.
    To clarify, I actually wasn't hurt. I mentioned that my GF did a good thing. There is no point in getting here over female behaviour, women are going to be women after all.

    I just go my own way, and that is more than fair.
    A mother cannot raise a boy to be a man, not because he needs a father figure; but because she favours team vagina over her own son.

    Tradcon women are the most manipulative of all kinds of women, because they infect you with false hope.
    Radfems are your best friend, because they hate you and verbalise it - that's honesty!

    The red pill rage is a process which takes many many years - so be kind and patient with yourself; you will overcome it!

  6. #26
    Senior Member MGTOWFOREVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,002
    Reputation
    4657
    Type
    Living on my own terms

    Re: Why are you complaining about women damaged from high dick count?

    Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    To clarify, I actually wasn't hurt. I mentioned that my GF did a good thing. There is no point in getting here over female behaviour, women are going to be women after all.

    I just go my own way, and that is more than fair.
    I am truly sorry that happened to you. I'm man enough to say you have more balls than I do. There is no doubt that I'd be in federal prison if that happened to me......This video tells it best.......


  7. #27
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Planet Earth/Northern Hemisphere/Land of Low wages & High taxes
    Posts
    1,465
    Reputation
    10966
    Type
    UNAPPEASABLE.

    Re: Why are you complaining about women damaged from high dick count?

    I never felt bad about this experience, not even once.

    What it did teach me to learn manipulation skills that women have to benefit my own life.

    Come to think of it, I don't remember the last time I told the truth!
    A mother cannot raise a boy to be a man, not because he needs a father figure; but because she favours team vagina over her own son.

    Tradcon women are the most manipulative of all kinds of women, because they infect you with false hope.
    Radfems are your best friend, because they hate you and verbalise it - that's honesty!

    The red pill rage is a process which takes many many years - so be kind and patient with yourself; you will overcome it!

  8. #28
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Re: Why are you complaining about women damaged from high dick count?

    As a mgtow, I'm doing my own thing, have been for 8 years now, while my ex has been thru at least 6 boyfriends before settling for a 57 year old simp ( she's 41), the nasty cunt didn't like the fact one of our three sons wanted his dad over mum, so she tried everything from historical rape to firearms possession to get me jailed, all because I enabled her behaviour by providing her the money to get a uni degree in social work n law whilst working my Ass off 7 days a week for well over a decade to keep our sons in comfort, while still finding time to be a father..I wouldn't give a fuck if the world's finest model wanted a relationship with me, I'm done, all my time is now dedicated to preparing for the eddy grand solar minimum ( check adapt 2030 for info). Along with my youngest son we are trying to be as self sufficient as possible whilst prepping stocks while it's still doable, I do urge all you fellow mgtow to start prepping if you haven't already as what's happening in China will soon be a norm for us all in about two years time, but the big show on the 19/10/2024 that reinforces the eddy grand solar minimum and what all the global
    political upheaveals /distractions are hiding today. This is why you DON'T subscribe to any side of any arguments just get on with prepping yourselves or face starvation as global crop losses stand at 70% for 2020 so far!!!!!!

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,057
    Reputation
    2738
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Why are you complaining about women damaged from high dick count?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    As a mgtow, I'm doing my own thing, have been for 8 years now, while my ex has been thru at least 6 boyfriends before settling for a 57 year old simp ( she's 41), the nasty cunt didn't like the fact one of our three sons wanted his dad over mum, so she tried everything from historical rape to firearms possession to get me jailed, all because I enabled her behaviour by providing her the money to get a uni degree in social work n law whilst working my Ass off 7 days a week for well over a decade to keep our sons in comfort, while still finding time to be a father..I wouldn't give a fuck if the world's finest model wanted a relationship with me, I'm done, all my time is now dedicated to preparing for the eddy grand solar minimum ( check adapt 2030 for info). Along with my youngest son we are trying to be as self sufficient as possible whilst prepping stocks while it's still doable, I do urge all you fellow mgtow to start prepping if you haven't already as what's happening in China will soon be a norm for us all in about two years time, but the big show on the 19/10/2024 that reinforces the eddy grand solar minimum and what all the global
    political upheaveals /distractions are hiding today. This is why you DON'T subscribe to any side of any arguments just get on with prepping yourselves or face starvation as global crop losses stand at 70% for 2020 so far!!!!!!
    I sympathise for your plight with your ex. She sounds like a total cunt.

    But really, climate change - prepare for the holocaust? Seems you've jumped one bandwagon (the blue pill) and adopted another to take its place.

    Scientific studies are a dime a dozen, sure one might pan out but what of the hundreds that don't? You may be MGHOW in so far as relationships are concerned but you have a lot to learn about the red pill in general.

    The media, whether T.V., online or social media is feeding us full of crap.

    10 years and the world is going to end:

    FUCK YOU AND ALL BELONGING TO YOU!
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

  10. #30
    Senior Member Resdayn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    House Telvanni
    Posts
    382
    Reputation
    902
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Why are you complaining about women damaged from high dick count?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You weirdos are just jealous that women can have as much casual sex as they want, while you go without.
    Ok Karen.
    Lord Nerevar Reborn

  11. #31
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    2,231
    Reputation
    9273
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: Why are you complaining about women damaged from high dick count?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do you mean calibre? Or caliber, if you're american. That's pretty funny!
    I meant, go fuck yourself.
    It's 1939 allover again, and we're the ones being assigned gold stars!

  12. #32
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Planet Earth/Northern Hemisphere/Land of Low wages & High taxes
    Posts
    1,465
    Reputation
    10966
    Type
    UNAPPEASABLE.

    Re: Why are you complaining about women damaged from high dick count?

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    I meant, go fuck yourself.
    Well done you on telling this bitch to fuck off. She's one of those types to just throw a grenade or two into the conversations, and then leave without explanation. She is clearly here to stoke up resentment, which is justified when a person is wronged.

    So apparently, we are pathetic losers who can't get laid and sitting in mommy's basement masturbating and playing call of duty all day long? What's new honey?

    Highlighting someone's language skills is ad hominem, when we are actually having an exchange about a subject which is essentially epistemic.

    Didn't they teach you anything at your gender studies course?

    And you certainly don't sound like an intellectual but you are an example of coward, and you have clearly shown this cowardice by your refusal to engage in this exchange.

    Unboxxed, if you would kindly, from this moment on, only allow posts into this section of the forum if there is a sincere intention from the guest that he/she wants to learn more about MGTOW and isn't just here with sinister intentions. If the poster doesn't have a genuine interest in our community and has raised a worthwhile question, not just a blanket, biased statement, then they should be blocked, if this is possible.
    A mother cannot raise a boy to be a man, not because he needs a father figure; but because she favours team vagina over her own son.

    Tradcon women are the most manipulative of all kinds of women, because they infect you with false hope.
    Radfems are your best friend, because they hate you and verbalise it - that's honesty!

    The red pill rage is a process which takes many many years - so be kind and patient with yourself; you will overcome it!

  13. #33
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    2,231
    Reputation
    9273
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: Why are you complaining about women damaged from high dick count?

    Like we haven't seen shit, in one form or another, tens of thousands of times over decades? These cunts are lucky they aren't standing on a trapdoor over a snake pit!

    Take no shit.

    Give no shit.

    Not in the shit business!

    Trapdoor

    Sprung!
    It's 1939 allover again, and we're the ones being assigned gold stars!

  14. #34
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Re: Why are you complaining about women damaged from high dick count?

    Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post

    So apparently, we are pathetic losers who can't get laid and sitting in mommy's basement masturbating and playing call of duty all day long?
    I didn't say that.

    You did.

    Interesting.

  15. #35
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,402
    Reputation
    11968
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: Why are you complaining about women damaged from high dick count?

    Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    So apparently, we are pathetic losers who can't get laid and sitting in mommy's basement masturbating and playing call of duty all day long?
    Again, you walked right into that one! Opaque, buddy, why do you set yourself up like this? You hand the ammo to them! As if you are saying, "Hey, Unregistered, here's some insults for you to use." You yield control. You don't see this and so no wonder you don't like how it goes for you. Did you actually think they brought here the intellectual balance to answer your question literally, saying "Oh! No. No! That's not what I am saying! I am saying..." Don't talk straight across to these people, as they did not come here to learn a dang thing. They came here to poke and to play. Don't make it rewarding for them. Don't let them push you around.


    Unboxxed, if you would kindly, from this moment on, only allow posts into this section of the forum if there is a sincere intention from the guest that he/she wants to learn more about MGTOW and isn't just here with sinister intentions. If the poster doesn't have a genuine interest in our community and has raised a worthwhile question, not just a blanket, biased statement, then they should be blocked, if this is possible.
    Heck, this sub-forum welcomes opposing views! Use it to sharpen your response skills. That's one of the reasons I let these comments through. They'll never be smart criticisms, right? Don't get triggered. Don't over-respond to give them something to work with. Make everything you say work for only you instead of throwing to them things to which they can play ha ha got you. Don't engage at their level, that's like letting an abductor take you back to their lair. This is an opportunity to show non-members and other lurkers the flaws in the thinking that we are presented here and the sturdiness of the MGTOW response. Take these opportunities to have it be more than, say, just an exchange of name-calling.

    I look forward to these Unregistered posts, actually. My responses to them are always more for the lurkers and the permanence of the thread, less for the person who attacked as they don't care and I know this. In this way, I use their attack for the benefit of MGTOW. I did recently disallow a new thread comment that was stupid and pointless, so malformed it was.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  16. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,057
    Reputation
    2738
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Why are you complaining about women damaged from high dick count?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unboxxed View Post
    Heck, this sub-forum welcomes opposing views! Use it to sharpen your response skills.
    Agreed. And why not have a bit of fun with them aswell? Their arguments are often nonsensical, take some enjoyment out of showing them just how idiotic they sound.
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

  17. #37
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Planet Earth/Northern Hemisphere/Land of Low wages & High taxes
    Posts
    1,465
    Reputation
    10966
    Type
    UNAPPEASABLE.

    Re: Why are you complaining about women damaged from high dick count?

    Don't talk straight across to these people, as they did not come here to learn a dang thing. They came here to poke and to play. Don't make it rewarding for them. Don't let them push you around.
    Not so much a matter of letting them push me around, I find it funny to troll these people myself, which is why I exchanged a few insults. But there comes a point in the specific post where if the guest is simply throwing in one liners, then I would suggest the moderator step in and close the thread - just a suggestion.

    I never once felt pushed around by this guest, I thought it was entertaining to deal with him/ her. She/he has gained nothing from me, neither monetary or otherwise. It feels good to insult these people and it was nice to let off some steam - so I actually did benefit from the interaction, it's like having a toilet to shit and piss in all day long.
    A mother cannot raise a boy to be a man, not because he needs a father figure; but because she favours team vagina over her own son.

    Tradcon women are the most manipulative of all kinds of women, because they infect you with false hope.
    Radfems are your best friend, because they hate you and verbalise it - that's honesty!

    The red pill rage is a process which takes many many years - so be kind and patient with yourself; you will overcome it!

  18. #38
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Planet Earth/Northern Hemisphere/Land of Low wages & High taxes
    Posts
    1,465
    Reputation
    10966
    Type
    UNAPPEASABLE.

    Re: Why are you complaining about women damaged from high dick count?

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    Like we haven't seen shit, in one form or another, tens of thousands of times over decades? These cunts are lucky they aren't standing on a trapdoor over a snake pit!

    Take no shit.

    Give no shit.

    Not in the shit business!

    Trapdoor

    Sprung!
    And don't forget to shit in unregistered's mouth.
    A mother cannot raise a boy to be a man, not because he needs a father figure; but because she favours team vagina over her own son.

    Tradcon women are the most manipulative of all kinds of women, because they infect you with false hope.
    Radfems are your best friend, because they hate you and verbalise it - that's honesty!

    The red pill rage is a process which takes many many years - so be kind and patient with yourself; you will overcome it!

  19. #39
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    2,231
    Reputation
    9273
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: Why are you complaining about women damaged from high dick count?

    (In the emotional realm) I make little girls cry by kicking their puppies!
    It's 1939 allover again, and we're the ones being assigned gold stars!

  20. #40
    Senior Member Resdayn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    House Telvanni
    Posts
    382
    Reputation
    902
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Why are you complaining about women damaged from high dick count?

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    (In the emotional realm) I make little girls cry by kicking their puppies!
    You bastard! Those poor puppies!
    Lord Nerevar Reborn


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 45
    Last Post: March 18, 2019, 11:21 PM
  2. Replies: 32
    Last Post: June 6, 2017, 3:21 PM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: October 19, 2016, 7:57 PM
  4. High view count on banned members
    By Victor in forum Lounge
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: February 11, 2015, 11:39 AM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: November 7, 2014, 3:03 AM

Members who have read this thread: 21

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •