+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 29
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Women have evolved to be polite.

    Women have evolved to be polite and very cosmetic because it masks how worthless and illogical they are.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Planet Earth/Northern Hemisphere/Land of Low wages & High taxes
    Posts
    1,564
    Reputation
    11064
    Type
    UNAPPEASABLE.

    Re: Women have evolved to be polite.

    Women are VERY logical; men are very emotional.

    And women are not worthless, if that was the case, then why are men dying just to date a below average chick?

    They know how to "market" themselves.
    A mother cannot raise a boy to be a man, not because he needs a father figure; but because she favours team vagina over her own son.

    Tradcon women are the most manipulative of all kinds of women, because they infect you with false hope.
    Radfems are your best friend, because they hate you and verbalise it - that's honesty!

    The red pill rage is a process which takes many many years - so be kind and patient with yourself; you will overcome it!

  3. #3
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,243
    Reputation
    13171
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: Women have evolved to be polite.

    Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    Women are VERY logical; men are very emotional.
    Could you explain this statement? I might see sarcasm here, but mostly I don't, sorry.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Re: Women have evolved to be polite.

    Personally I don't know how Opaque made it in.

  5. #5
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    4,237
    Reputation
    12457
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: Women have evolved to be polite.

    Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    Women are VERY logical; men are very emotional.
    Yea, whacha' talkin' bout, Willis?
    Tower's Book of Survival:

    Rule #401. First you eat the dogs, then you eat the dogfood.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Planet Earth/Northern Hemisphere/Land of Low wages & High taxes
    Posts
    1,564
    Reputation
    11064
    Type
    UNAPPEASABLE.

    Re: Women have evolved to be polite.

    @Unboxxed, @MGTOWER

    There is no sarcasm. My experience has been that women are very logical, and men are emotional and romantic. Think of the great romanticists and poets, play writs, were they women?

    Women are the destroyers of romance, they think of security, stability, and predictability. Josep Pla, said it best.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGkeDJuYNpE

    I have never in my life ever met a woman who goes out and pays for dinner and drinks for men and goes home disappointed and masturbates - but that is the case for the overwhelming majority of men.
    A mother cannot raise a boy to be a man, not because he needs a father figure; but because she favours team vagina over her own son.

    Tradcon women are the most manipulative of all kinds of women, because they infect you with false hope.
    Radfems are your best friend, because they hate you and verbalise it - that's honesty!

    The red pill rage is a process which takes many many years - so be kind and patient with yourself; you will overcome it!

  7. #7
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    4,237
    Reputation
    12457
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: Women have evolved to be polite.

    Not me, bro, everything you said sounds simpish to me, I'm not the one that needs psyche meds because I'm batshit crazy.

    Romance is what women want!

    Fuck'em hard, blow your load, send'em home, is what men want.
    Tower's Book of Survival:

    Rule #401. First you eat the dogs, then you eat the dogfood.

  8. #8
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,243
    Reputation
    13171
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: Women have evolved to be polite.

    Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    @Unboxxed, @MGTOWER

    There is no sarcasm. My experience has been that women are very logical, and men are emotional and romantic. Think of the great romanticists and poets, play writs, were they women?

    Women are the destroyers of romance, they think of security, stability, and predictability. Josep Pla, said it best.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGkeDJuYNpE

    I have never in my life ever met a woman who goes out and pays for dinner and drinks for men and goes home disappointed and masturbates - but that is the case for the overwhelming majority of men.
    But is it fair to paint all men as emotional and not logical just because of these great romanticists and poets, when so many men are considered much more logical and women considered much more emotional?

    And while I do see your point about the cold calculations of destroying women, does not a woman possess the ability to insist on romance until she decides to be cold and, by your term, become logical in her destruction? She is both, depending on when?

    From what I wrote above, I'm understanding you as comparing a subset of men (the great romanticists and poets) to a portion of women's nature, when you say "women are very logical, and men are emotional and romantic". A subset to a portion. As in not equivalent.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Re: Women have evolved to be polite.

    Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    Women are VERY logical; men are very emotional.

    And women are not worthless, if that was the case, then why are men dying just to date a below average chick?

    They know how to "market" themselves.
    Sounds like you've recently been rejected.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Planet Earth/Northern Hemisphere/Land of Low wages & High taxes
    Posts
    1,564
    Reputation
    11064
    Type
    UNAPPEASABLE.

    Re: Women have evolved to be polite.

    But is it fair to paint all men as emotional and not logical just because of these great romanticists and poets, when so many men are considered much more logical and women considered much more emotional?
    Women are NOT emotional, they fool the average man into thinking that they are "emotional" "unpredictable" "mysterious"; because this is an adaptive mechanism to make men see them as children who are helpless and in need of protection.

    Women play this role very well and they have developed it for AEONS.

    As far as painting all men with the same brush - well let me ask a question, is there any man here on this forum who is above the age of 30, who has not gone out on at least 30 dates in his lifetime, overspent and went home disappointed?

    Find me a women in the same situation - just one out of 4 billion; and I will change my mind.

    This is why women are logical - and men are stupid.

    And then is no point in saying "oh I found MGTOW; not I know the truth" - because this is always after the fact.

    It's kind of like someone who was a violent thug who killed and caused much suffering suddenly finds jesus on his death bed. Well, yea he might be saved but what is good is Christianity if this is type of people who convert to it? (Or Islam or any other religion).

    Likewise, what good is logic if you've spent your life saving chasing pussy which you never get to penetrate? I don't mean to beat a dead horse here but thought I'd clarify my thoughts.
    A mother cannot raise a boy to be a man, not because he needs a father figure; but because she favours team vagina over her own son.

    Tradcon women are the most manipulative of all kinds of women, because they infect you with false hope.
    Radfems are your best friend, because they hate you and verbalise it - that's honesty!

    The red pill rage is a process which takes many many years - so be kind and patient with yourself; you will overcome it!

  11. #11
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,243
    Reputation
    13171
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: Women have evolved to be polite.

    Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    Women are NOT emotional, they fool the average man into thinking that they are "emotional" "unpredictable" "mysterious"; because this is an adaptive mechanism to make men see them as children who are helpless and in need of protection.

    Women play this role very well and they have developed it for AEONS.

    As far as painting all men with the same brush - well let me ask a question, is there any man here on this forum who is above the age of 30, who has not gone out on at least 30 dates in his lifetime, overspent and went home disappointed?

    Find me a women in the same situation - just one out of 4 billion; and I will change my mind.

    This is why women are logical - and men are stupid.

    And then is no point in saying "oh I found MGTOW; not I know the truth" - because this is always after the fact.

    It's kind of like someone who was a violent thug who killed and caused much suffering suddenly finds jesus on his death bed. Well, yea he might be saved but what is good is Christianity if this is type of people who convert to it? (Or Islam or any other religion).

    Likewise, what good is logic if you've spent your life saving chasing pussy which you never get to penetrate? I don't mean to beat a dead horse here but thought I'd clarify my thoughts.

    My guess is that you think women logically place themselves into predicaments in society to which they blame on men? And this is by choice? Perhaps women logically choose to be bad at financial planning compared to men, preferring to get their security through the complicated, labyrinthine, and chancy method of extracting resources from men through marriage and the courts when they could instead do it like men and invest?

    You are calling that logic.

    Yes, women have always employed their available tools. This does not override that they are also quite emotional. This does not make men more emotional.

    men are stupid.
    Men are horny. For pussy. Otherwise, would you chide them for not hitting on the population group most eager to have sex, which is other men? Men have to deal with the emotional requirements of women to get at their pussies, as we all know. This does not make men more emotional than women. It makes them more determined, perhaps.

    Logic is the guy who says, "If one out of ten women will have sex for the asking, then every NO that I get puts me that much closer to a YES."

    I'm thinking you found some clever and interesting points of discussion but your conclusion is selective and hasty.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  12. #12
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    4,237
    Reputation
    12457
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: Women have evolved to be polite.

    Personally, I'm starting to forget what women are like, and that's a GOOD THING!
    Tower's Book of Survival:

    Rule #401. First you eat the dogs, then you eat the dogfood.

  13. #13
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,243
    Reputation
    13171
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: Women have evolved to be polite.

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    Personally, I'm starting to forget what women are like, and that's a GOOD THING!
    What about that saying where if you don't remember history, you are doomed to repeat it?
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  14. #14
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Re: Women have evolved to be polite.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unboxxed View Post
    What about that saying where if you don't remember history, you are doomed to repeat it?
    That's a generational hand-me-down's, nothing removes burn scars but a new body, and that only happens in the hereafter. Or like any position, if it doesn't kill you, it will certainly leave you not wanting more, ever.

    Now that I'm getting old, I'm running out of old wise men to warn me and guide me, and life itself is running out of ways to snag me, thereby alleviating my need for old wise men.

  15. #15
    Senior Member rkspsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Delhi, India
    Posts
    987
    Reputation
    1751
    Type
    Propertarian

    Re: Women have evolved to be polite.

    Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    is there any man here on this forum who is above the age of 30, who has not gone out on at least 30 dates in his lifetime, overspent and went home disappointed?


    Age: ~34
    Dates: 0

    Oh well, I once found myself in a restaurant with 2 women, who were unwilling to pay. Well, I ordered them just a glass of soda water.. yeah plain soda water !!! While I myself ordered something else which I dont remember. Yeah, you dont pay, you aint gonna get anything from me !
    Greedy algorithms always get stuck in a local extrema...

    If you cannot determine global extrema... or if the graph (or space) is infinite, genetic algorithms give better results.

    The function space or hypothesis space is not only infinite, but in most cases, have infinite dimensions.

  16. #16
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Re: Women have evolved to be polite.

    Quote Originally Posted by rkspsm View Post


    Age: ~34
    Dates: 0

    Oh well, I once found myself in a restaurant with 2 women, who were unwilling to pay. Well, I ordered them just a glass of soda water.. yeah plain soda water !!! While I myself ordered something else which I dont remember. Yeah, you dont pay, you aint gonna get anything from me !
    Where do they give out free soda water?

  17. #17
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,243
    Reputation
    13171
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: Women have evolved to be polite.

    Quote Originally Posted by rkspsm View Post
    Oh well, I once found myself in a restaurant with 2 women, who were unwilling to pay. Well, I ordered them just a glass of soda water..
    Not sure I follow you. Are you saying you were their server at this restaurant? Or how did you find yourself connected to these women?
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  18. #18
    Senior Member rkspsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Delhi, India
    Posts
    987
    Reputation
    1751
    Type
    Propertarian

    Re: Women have evolved to be polite.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Where do they give out free soda water?
    It was few cents if converted to US currency. I bought that for them as a way to avoid creating a fuss there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unboxxed View Post
    Not sure I follow you. Are you saying you were their server at this restaurant? Or how did you find yourself connected to these women?
    They were my classmates in college. We were teammates in a coding project, and those two didnt know jackshit about coding (and never cared). There was a limit of 3 people per team, and my friends (totalling 3, all males) made a separate team and I assisted them unofficially. That setup was most efficient as I didnt needed a team. So these girls with me were in "oh we can just smile and this nerd will help me" mode, and I was in "ehhh whatever..." mode. They couldnt understand a line of code anyways so it didnt matter.

    We were in restaurant because we were asked to meet some guy at his office, which was in a busy market and we reached early, so we decided to wait there at that restaurant.

    This was about 10 years ago, and I never even finished that college, I dropped out of it !
    Greedy algorithms always get stuck in a local extrema...

    If you cannot determine global extrema... or if the graph (or space) is infinite, genetic algorithms give better results.

    The function space or hypothesis space is not only infinite, but in most cases, have infinite dimensions.

  19. #19
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,243
    Reputation
    13171
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: Women have evolved to be polite.

    Quote Originally Posted by rkspsm View Post
    So these girls with me were in "oh we can just smile and this nerd will help me" mode, and I was in "ehhh whatever..." mode.
    LOL. You saw them coming. I hope they didn't get too far with that.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  20. #20
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Re: Women have evolved to be polite.

    Quote Originally Posted by rkspsm View Post
    It was few cents if converted to US currency. I bought that for them as a way to avoid creating a fuss there.



    They were my classmates in college. We were teammates in a coding project, and those two didnt know jackshit about coding (and never cared). There was a limit of 3 people per team, and my friends (totalling 3, all males) made a separate team and I assisted them unofficially. That setup was most efficient as I didnt needed a team. So these girls with me were in "oh we can just smile and this nerd will help me" mode, and I was in "ehhh whatever..." mode. They couldnt understand a line of code anyways so it didnt matter.

    We were in restaurant because we were asked to meet some guy at his office, which was in a busy market and we reached early, so we decided to wait there at that restaurant.

    This was about 10 years ago, and I never even finished that college, I dropped out of it !
    I've heard horror stories about men's rights violations in India, for only a few cents, you got out without them violently beating you in public then getting arrested and charged with disorderly and disturbing the peace.

    5 cents for 1 get-out-of-jail-free card? It's a no brainer! I'd spend $50.00 bucks easy on that kind of vendor!


Members who have read this thread: 18

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •