+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 43
  1. #21

    Re: Woman Who Agrees With MGTOW

    Quote Originally Posted by Unboxxed View Post
    And maybe they resign themselves to this focus on social skills because they don't even have upper body strength as a factor in calculating how much to rely on it or the other. Maybe they could have learned to develop a blended approach, muscle plus social skills, to have a different outcome than what we see. Unfortunately, who can scientifically test for this possibility of a blended life strategy for women when a male's upper body strength doesn't exist for them? Or maybe this has been studied somwhere.
    Hi Unboxxed, Truthfully, I'm only slightly informed due in part to exposure to Men's Rights and other online discussions where other, more educated and well-informed people have attempted to debunk some Feminist claims about women/girls being the stronger, smarter sex.

    If I recall correctly, studies do show that boys have a very slight weight and height advantage to girls in the early years of development, however the differences between boys are girls are small and variability extremely wide due to factors such as access to nutrition, healthcare, etc. During pre-pubescent years, boys tend to have the advantage to girls, however once girls hit puberty, which is several years earlier than boys, this trend is temporarily reversed for both height and weight, and girls tend to hold the advantage until boys hit their own pubertal growth spurt.

    I recall that this is where most Feminist studies tend to cherry-pick evidence for girls being stronger - around the time when girls hit puberty and when boys pubertal growth spurt has yet to start. If weight and height can be approximated to muscle and mass, then girls would undeniably hold the upper-hand in both muscle and mass as well as in social skills around their age of puberty. This is probably the only point in time where girls would be able to beat boys across the board in most comparative studies between males and females.

    Feminists also point out the fact that girls are born with higher sensory and cognitive development, be it memory or the five senses, young girls tend to be more advanced and developed in those areas at birth. Young girls tend to vocalise and learn speech at a younger age than boys and girls vocabulary tends to be much more well-developed than boys all the way up to grade school. This is beyond dispute and it points to a biological basis, not just in the body but in the brains between girls and boys.

    This biological basis is also borne out and confirmed in brain activity studies, which show marked differences in active regions, activity and connectivity between girl's brains and boy's brains. These differences remain pronounced into adulthood. That there is such a thing as a male brain and a female brain leads one to ponder on the fallacy of society's assertion that being male or female is purely a social construct.


    Quote Originally Posted by Unboxxed View Post
    In light of the above, I wonder what you have to offer about this:

    My next door neighbor has two young daughters, maybe 7 to 10 years. When they play in their backyard, I don't know what they actually do over there across the fence, but they scream constantly. Not continuously, but continually. They don't scream words. They scream sounds. High pitched yelps and screams. It's maddening, I tell ya. For as long as they are playing. I have heard very young boys yelp like that but when boys get older they tend to stop while girls keep it up for years longer, I'd say. If these young girls were indoors, I doubt their parents would tolerate this amount of screaming, or any at all. We know in adult social situations that women make the high-pitch yelps for fun and excitement. Generally, loud.

    Then, this. One time, in a grocery store parking lot, I backed out of my space at the same time that a car behind me also backed out and we hit each other. Just before we made contact, a woman observer screamed. Too late in screaming to be of any use as a warning, I later thought. Also, I can't really imagine a male observer screaming like that, perhaps he'd yell words, but no horror movie scream.

    What do you know about what's going on there with the high-pitched non-verbal communication? What in early development made that okay?
    Unfortunately, I'm no expert on the behavioural development of girls and boys, and all I can offer is my own uneducated opinion. I would venture a guess that the girls scream during playtime to express their thrill of danger and excitement, much as women on roller-coaster rides scream during the sharp drops and turns and similar to women who scream on seeing two cars about to collide.

    It could be that because women have evolved to rely on the social safety net of the group while men have evolved to independently problem-solve and to be self-reliant, it would seem to make evolutionary sense that girls/women scream to attract the attention of the group. This group attention then results in some man or a group of men taking action to resolve the danger at hand. Hence the scream results in a resolution of the problem, in the same way that crying results in comfort and consolation for girls and for women.

    Men tend to independently problem solve, however there are also times when men need to attract the co-ordinated attention of the tribal group, and they do so by shouting. It may be that the difference between a woman's high-pitched scream and a man's shout is purely a difference resulting from the different vocal ranges of men and women. It may also well be that a man's deeper shout would carry across longer distances than a high-pitched scream. Or perhaps shouting enables speech/information to be conveyed much better than a scream which carries little information other than a demand for immediate attention. This is all my own speculation and not very well grounded, perhaps someone who has more definitive information could shed light on this?
    Last edited by johnsmith79; September 24, 2021 at 4:11 PM.

  2. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    53
    Reputation
    56
    Type
    Rational Opportunist

    Re: Woman Who Agrees With MGTOW

    Quote Originally Posted by UnregisteredOP View Post
    Do you guys have any ideas on how I can learn to think more with my logic? Or is emotional thinking kinda my lot in life forever hahaha?
    The logical thinker counter argues themselves without bias. This is easy to do when something isn't personal to you. When something is personal to you and affects you negatively, you must accept it, without letting your emotional pain cloud your judgement. It's like accepting that you're wrong. It's a skill. I can do it but it takes effort. This is the thing, you see, because it's a very masculine trait to accept the negative but continue with ever greater determination. It's not that women can't do it, but men are required to do this whereas women can appeal to others to gain sympathy and leniency. Men cannot do this so much. It's not that you can't do it, it's that you aren't pressured to as much as men.

    By the way, I actually think it would be beneficial for MGTOW to engage in discourse with opponents. It's healthy and would put on display all the utter bullshit that selfish women love to proliferate. It would also restore my faith in female humility to see women arguing without personal bias.

    Also, look up the "skeptics movement". Carl Sagan and James Randi are personal heroes of mine, may they rest in peace.

    The world likes to pretend that the female equivalent of a male chauvinist doesn't exist, but of course it can, and does.
    Last edited by Hypernova; September 24, 2021 at 8:02 PM.

  3. #23
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,094
    Reputation
    13054
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: Woman Who Agrees With MGTOW

    Quote Originally Posted by Hypernova View Post
    By the way, I actually think it would be beneficial for MGTOW to engage in discourse with opponents.
    I let through all outsider comments that have anything to say, including criticisms, excluding only the rare few that say nothing.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  4. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    53
    Reputation
    56
    Type
    Rational Opportunist

    Re: Woman Who Agrees With MGTOW

    Quote Originally Posted by Unboxxed View Post
    I think if women had natural upper body strength like a man, they would work on controlling their environment (building things, fixing things) rather than controlling other people. But, without this physical strength, they use what they have, their mental prowess, which targets other people, and their sex, which targets men. I find women to be notorious instigators.

    I just want to correct you on your wording. Female manipulation is not 'prowess' of any kind. It's pseudo-logical manipiulation. They don't care if what they are saying is true, they deliberately want to antagonise men. Just like any snake-oil saleman, the aim is to persuade through falsity. Children have this kind of "prowess". It's not something to aspire to in any way.

  5. #25
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Re: Woman Who Agrees With MGTOW

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Haskell View Post
    You sound like you're doing good, hard work on yourself. Without (I hope) sounding patronizing, I want to congratulate you for that. There are really SO many people who do not introspect or take responsibility for their own emotional/psychological functioning, and they just continue to act things out emotionally and relationally their whole lives, without awareness. They are pretty much the same person at 50 that they were at 18. I'm glad there are people like you out there, who want to focus on their areas of vulnerability and get better. I'm also sorry to hear about your childhood abuse. That makes things so much harder and more anxiety-laden.

    I find it encouraging to hear perspectives like yours. I hear so many people just blaming, blaming, blaming. It's refreshing to see someone who's open to looking at "How am I contributing to the problem? Where might I need to grow and learn and develop?"

    Thanks for chiming in.
    It doesn't sound patronizing at all...why would a "good job" sound patronizing?

    You know, I'm not going to lie, it's really tough for me to look at the ways that I may be harming others. The idea that I could be harming others is painful to me, and I imagine to others as well...as we as a species are generally wired to try and avoid pain, I WANT to run away from that idea.

    But if I run away from the idea that something I am doing may be causing somebody else pain, and I actually AM, then that will cause more damage than if I just "manned up", so to speak, and faced the music.

    I really appreciate your words. Thank you.

  6. #26
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Re: Woman Who Agrees With MGTOW

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    I wonder if any women at all ever stop and ponder what effect the woman's stampede to "liberation" has had on them individually, directly, indirectly, and overall to their personal paradigm and how they interact with opposite gender, or should I say multi tri unilateral among the 64 genders they fabricated in their heads.

    Get my drift?

    Have they ever held introspection practices in gender studies (where they discovered 64 separate but equal genders) but haven't discovered self?

    I can say one thing, whatever effect the woman's liberation/cultural revolution has had on women doesn't matter this far down that timeline (60 years), the only thing that matters is the effect it has on me. Women don't see themselves in the jaded light of their own deception.

    Introspection, realization, charting, direction, calibration, and plan of action are masculine traits. The same traits that gave me the psychological star charts to find my geographical position.

    Found myself in hostile territory and gained the tools to navigate it successfully.

    Women are blind and cannot see into the mind of a man nor their own, its why they cling together in one unified ball of insanity and misdirection.

    MGTOW have torn ourselves from a misguided and dangerous culture because we had to, it the only path for escape in a world of cultural horrors that no sane person can debate.

    Lady, you're in a bucket of rotten apples and if you look close enough, you just may find some cultural blight on yourself.
    Hahaha I KNOW I have some cultural blight on myself...how can I NOT? I'm a chick. My place is apparently with other females, so yeah, blight will rub off.

  7. #27
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,094
    Reputation
    13054
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: Woman Who Agrees With MGTOW

    Quote Originally Posted by Hypernova View Post
    I just want to correct you on your wording. Female manipulation is not 'prowess' of any kind. It's pseudo-logical manipiulation. They don't care if what they are saying is true, they deliberately want to antagonise men. Just like any snake-oil saleman, the aim is to persuade through falsity. Children have this kind of "prowess". It's not something to aspire to in any way.
    I understand. You thought I was being complimentary, yes? You believe that prowess only describes great talent for goodness?

    Prowess also has a neutral meaning, one of great skill only, not meant to identify only desirable efforts.

    For instance, would you say that Satan has prowess with people? I certainly do not aspire to it, however.

    I suppose I could have said "mental skill" instead of "mental prowess".

    But, I am able to appreciate women's skill to manipulate men without admiring the deed. I mean, it's a fact I can't deny. So that was the word that came to mind. I actually was trying to avoid packing my thought with extra judgement. Looks like I chose an unexpected usage. In context, I trust you still saw my thought.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  8. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    53
    Reputation
    56
    Type
    Rational Opportunist

    Re: Woman Who Agrees With MGTOW

    Your choice of words didn't obscure what you had conveyed, to me at least. Still, I think you should call it psychological manipulation.

  9. #29
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Re: Woman Who Agrees With MGTOW

    I've been reading some really thought-provoking articles here on the forum (and on the other website), and I've noticed that a LOT of you guys have an issue with the whole "women's liberation" thing.

    Personally, I don't understand it...to me, being liberated means being free, but I'm NOT free...if I talk to feminists about how I love to take care of my man, and how eventually I would love to be more of a 50's housewife, I get a group of horrified women.

    To me, women's empowerment means just that...to be empowered AS A WOMAN. To own the fact that I am a woman and to dress and act like a woman.

    I'm in the process of learning the art of the fan, and I want to learn how to sew by hand, mainly so I can mend my love's clothes and make him new ones.

    I have this absolutely BEAUTIFUL shirt and skirt set that makes me feel all the feminine things, and I love it.

    Sure, it's fun to work on a car every now and again (I can't do much, but I can at least change a tire!), and to learn how to do construction, but I really love doing feminine things...and feminists don't want anything to do with that.

  10. #30
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,094
    Reputation
    13054
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: Woman Who Agrees With MGTOW

    Quote Originally Posted by Hypernova View Post
    Your choice of words didn't obscure what you had conveyed, to me at least. Still, I think you should call it psychological manipulation.
    I will, and have, when I need that included in my thought. I've talked plenty about female manipulation on this site. I wonder, because you are new here, if you saw this instance from me as indicative of a failure to recognize it, and saw I was Admin, and wondered if that is how I am? If so, you should eventually encounter my other posts to restore your faith.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  11. #31
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    53
    Reputation
    56
    Type
    Rational Opportunist

    Re: Woman Who Agrees With MGTOW

    Quote Originally Posted by Unboxxed View Post
    I will, and have, when I need that included in my thought. I've talked plenty about female manipulation on this site. I wonder, because you are new here, if you saw this instance from me as indicative of a failure to recognize it, and saw I was Admin, and wondered if that is how I am? If so, you should eventually encounter my other posts to restore your faith.
    No brother, I do not respond according to status. I do accept that women have the potential for great mental prowess, I just believe that more distinction needs to be made between feminine intelligence and feminine manipulative strategy, in order not to condemn all women. Women are the daughters of men, and they have our intelligence, and us theirs. Fallacy, however sophisticated, is fucking stupid and will always be conquered by truth.

  12. #32
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,094
    Reputation
    13054
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: Woman Who Agrees With MGTOW

    By the way, everybody, as we have many new members I will mention this...

    In this Opposing Views forum, members' posts appear right away while all Unregistered Guest posts go into a moderation bucket, waiting for a mod to approve their appearance in the thread. This can cause Guest posts to suddenly show up but not at the very bottom of the thread where you expect to look for the new ones.

    When conversations move quickly, I hope to keep watch for moderated posts from our Unregistered Guests. It's chancy timing, at times, so there may be delay.

    This means that you may wish to scroll upwards from the last post in the thread to see if new Guest posts are late in appearing. I'd hate for you to miss out on their input/responses.

    Also, while Guests can customize their names here, most do not, so you may see posts from more than one "Unregistered Guest" in the same thread and it is too easy to assume it is the same person. Doesn't happen much, unless the thread has been around awhile, and you can sometimes notice a change in tenor and attitude when a second Guest enters the conversation.

    Thank you.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  13. #33
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    53
    Reputation
    56
    Type
    Rational Opportunist

    Re: Woman Who Agrees With MGTOW

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I've been reading some really thought-provoking articles here on the forum (and on the other website), and I've noticed that a LOT of you guys have an issue with the whole "women's liberation" thing.

    Personally, I don't understand it...to me, being liberated means being free, but I'm NOT free...if I talk to feminists about how I love to take care of my man, and how eventually I would love to be more of a 50's housewife, I get a group of horrified women.

    To me, women's empowerment means just that...to be empowered AS A WOMAN. To own the fact that I am a woman and to dress and act like a woman.

    I'm in the process of learning the art of the fan, and I want to learn how to sew by hand, mainly so I can mend my love's clothes and make him new ones.

    I have this absolutely BEAUTIFUL shirt and skirt set that makes me feel all the feminine things, and I love it.

    Sure, it's fun to work on a car every now and again (I can't do much, but I can at least change a tire!), and to learn how to do construction, but I really love doing feminine things...and feminists don't want anything to do with that.

    Let me just say that as a hardcore MGTOW, (simply read my previous posts) I'm all for women doing what they choose. I simply ask the same. And when a woman chooses to do some dumb shit, I'm gonna call it. Please feel free to do the equivalent here, because men are not above women. I will honestly evaluate whether I believe you are correct or not, and I'm sure the most upstanding MGTOW will do just the same.

    I've done some dumb shit in my life and I grow to regret them more and more. Women should also be free to make mistakes, and I try to give them that room. However, my life is massively dictated by feminist political correctness and I'm extremely pissed off about that. There are days when I do not even glance in a woman's direction because to do so might cause her to have some kind of allergic reaction to my "male gaze." So believe me, shit will hit the proverbial fan soon.

  14. #34
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    4,010
    Reputation
    12190
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: Woman Who Agrees With MGTOW

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I've been reading some really thought-provoking articles here on the forum (and on the other website), and I've noticed that a LOT of you guys have an issue with the whole "women's liberation" thing.

    Personally, I don't understand it...to me, being liberated means being free, but I'm NOT free...if I talk to feminists about how I love to take care of my man, and how eventually I would love to be more of a 50's housewife, I get a group of horrified women.

    To me, women's empowerment means just that...to be empowered AS A WOMAN. To own the fact that I am a woman and to dress and act like a woman.

    I'm in the process of learning the art of the fan, and I want to learn how to sew by hand, mainly so I can mend my love's clothes and make him new ones.

    I have this absolutely BEAUTIFUL shirt and skirt set that makes me feel all the feminine things, and I love it.

    Sure, it's fun to work on a car every now and again (I can't do much, but I can at least change a tire!), and to learn how to do construction, but I really love doing feminine things...and feminists don't want anything to do with that.


    Who or what did women liberate themselves from? Other women? No, men. Do they seek equality amongst themselves? No, all their focus and narrative are against men and only getting more absurd every day.

    America was liberated from England. Does America seek restitution and benefits from Great Brittan the way women seek and receive restitution and benefits from men? You're liberated, that means separated and free to chart your own course.

    The 50's are gone forever, it's a brave new world and men have awaken to our plight beset by liberated women.

    You're free to go and do as you please just as we're freed form any binding social expectations expected of men.

    Liberation is a two way street with a large divider in the middle called independence. So lets knock off the gender bias benefits like affirmative action, family court, inequality in sentencing, and have some unmolested independence for a change.

    Female liberation in it's current form is purely parasitic and socially damning to men and you see nothing wrong with that because you're psychologically conditioned and don't even know it.

    Trust me, stick a fork in it and go your own way, that's true and real equality according to a rigged game, it's the only self respecting thing you can do at this point in time.

  15. #35
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    53
    Reputation
    56
    Type
    Rational Opportunist

    Re: Woman Who Agrees With MGTOW

    Let us resolve never to take a woman's freedom, because true freedom begets freedom. I only seek to point out where my freedom is infringed upon.

  16. #36
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Re: Woman Who Agrees With MGTOW

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    Who or what did women liberate themselves from? Other women? No, men. Do they seek equality amongst themselves? No, all their focus and narrative are against men and only getting more absurd every day.

    America was liberated from England. Does America seek restitution and benefits from Great Brittan the way women seek and receive restitution and benefits from men? You're liberated, that means separated and free to chart your own course.

    The 50's are gone forever, it's a brave new world and men have awaken to our plight beset by liberated women.

    You're free to go and do as you please just as we're freed form any binding social expectations expected of men.

    Liberation is a two way street with a large divider in the middle called independence. So lets knock off the gender bias benefits like affirmative action, family court, inequality in sentencing, and have some unmolested independence for a change.

    Female liberation in it's current form is purely parasitic and socially damning to men and you see nothing wrong with that because you're psychologically conditioned and don't even know it.

    Trust me, stick a fork in it and go your own way, that's true and real equality according to a rigged game, it's the only self respecting thing you can do at this point in time.
    I DO see that everything is wrong with women's liberation...that was my point. Women's liberation is not true liberation at all.

    And it sucks that the court system is in favor of women. I've spoken about this with my sweetheart, about how all I have to do is accuse him of abusing me or whatever, and the burden of proof falls to him. That is so beyond fucked up and terrible. I believe that the woman should have to prove that the man did whatever she's accusing the man of doing.

    And yes, family court is a joke. There is no reason for the fact that women just automatically get the kids. There are tons of cases where the man ought to have the custody but doesn't just because he's a man.

  17. #37
    UnregisteredOP
    Guest

    Re: Woman Who Agrees With MGTOW

    Quote Originally Posted by Hypernova View Post
    Let me just say that as a hardcore MGTOW, (simply read my previous posts) I'm all for women doing what they choose. I simply ask the same. And when a woman chooses to do some dumb shit, I'm gonna call it. Please feel free to do the equivalent here, because men are not above women. I will honestly evaluate whether I believe you are correct or not, and I'm sure the most upstanding MGTOW will do just the same.

    I've done some dumb shit in my life and I grow to regret them more and more. Women should also be free to make mistakes, and I try to give them that room. However, my life is massively dictated by feminist political correctness and I'm extremely pissed off about that. There are days when I do not even glance in a woman's direction because to do so might cause her to have some kind of allergic reaction to my "male gaze." So believe me, shit will hit the proverbial fan soon.
    The feminist political correctness is utter bullshit...and I totally understand about the not glancing at a woman.

    The only thing I don't really care for is being honked at, but that's because it startles me hahahaha! I don't see it as a bad thing to be looked at by men, or to be whistled at...but I've had friends in the past who got SOOOO uncomfortable with a man just LOOKING in her direction...he may not have even been looking at her!!!

    I'm thankful that you're willing to converse with me. You honestly didn't have to, but you chose to...so thank you, and thank you for weighing in on my post.

  18. #38
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,094
    Reputation
    13054
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: Woman Who Agrees With MGTOW

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    Female liberation in it's current form is purely parasitic and socially damning to men and you see nothing wrong with that because you're psychologically conditioned and don't even know it.
    That's what I think. That women are conditioned as children to expect to be rescued. That others in their lives, men for example, swoop in to rescue them from consequences such that, when these children become women, by then it is entrenched in them an idea that the world is structured where men are supposed to deliver to women, in terms of gifting labor and assets, fixing their problems, orbiting their lives. To them, it is the way things are supposed to work, it is the way it has always been, it's what they've seen all around them growing up, and plenty of it still exists, so it is not even up for debate in their thinking. It's natural law to them. embedded deep. So, yes, they don't even know their parasitism.

    I have seen enough times how defiant women unconsciously assume that, hovering way up high in the sky is some invisible overarching network of men, always observing, watching over everything so that, when the women finally eff up the big one, the men are expected to swoop in and bail everybody out. These women cannot recognize that they actually have destroyed, and there is no "Do Over".

    I wish I can find that quote where a feminist agreed that they effed something up big time but told the men, "Why didn't you stop us?" implying that all feminism is husbanded by men. Anybody know this quote?
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  19. #39
    Suzanne
    Guest

    Re: Woman Who Agrees With MGTOW

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I DO see that everything is wrong with women's liberation...that was my point. Women's liberation is not true liberation at all..
    I've read this thread with interest and agree with most of your posts, but I don't totally agree with this statement.

    I'm grateful that as women we have the choice of how to live our lives. We can be traditional wives and mothers if we want, or we can be career-women, or we can be a mix of the two. We have these choices because of the womens' liberation movement.

    It's only right and fair that men should also have the choice to live as they wish - so if they choose to shun marriage and relationships that's a perfectly valid option.

  20. #40
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    4,010
    Reputation
    12190
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: Woman Who Agrees With MGTOW

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I DO see that everything is wrong with women's liberation...that was my point. Women's liberation is not true liberation at all.

    And it sucks that the court system is in favor of women. I've spoken about this with my sweetheart, about how all I have to do is accuse him of abusing me or whatever, and the burden of proof falls to him. That is so beyond fucked up and terrible. I believe that the woman should have to prove that the man did whatever she's accusing the man of doing.

    And yes, family court is a joke. There is no reason for the fact that women just automatically get the kids. There are tons of cases where the man ought to have the custody but doesn't just because he's a man.
    You fail to realize one thing, the damage is done, where do these broken men turn after being pulverized in the stamp mills of injustice? Many turn to suicide, others drugs and alcohol, or to us for empathy, comradery, and hope.

    Personally, like many others here, we've picked up shattered men and try our best to put them back together, we listen to the atrocities they've endured and lend our ears to comfort them and help avoid self destructive behavior.

    In other words, while you're living in your lily white world, we're down here in the trenches moping up the blood in a preverbal battlefield hospital. Where's government during this time? Pampering and listening to women as if men don't even exist. Women have a new partner in life and it's called government, hand in hand, and love affair slated for extinction.


Similar Threads

  1. MGTOW are woman haters!
    By Jackoff in forum Lounge
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: May 16, 2021, 6:42 PM
  2. Mgtow explained ACCURATELY by a woman
    By John Deer in forum The MGTOW Video Vault
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: May 8, 2017, 2:20 PM
  3. French MGTOW by Woman
    By wool.wizard in forum News Articles
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: July 23, 2015, 10:10 PM
  4. A Master of Game agrees- label women Losers
    By jagrmeister in forum Lounge
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: March 28, 2014, 10:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •