+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 36 of 36
  1. #21
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Bumfuck, Egypt
    Posts
    3,760
    Reputation
    11515
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Why This Board Sucks - But MGTOW Doesn't

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This site should have pinned topics of the best countries for men to move to. Create a team that thoroughly studies the legislation of choice countries as recommendations, and what you would need to know and what to do to escape. Pin in broad daylight possible solutions for men to live alternative lifestyles in their crappy countries rather than just living in a van and touring the country, but that could be on the list too. Maybe this site does offer some useful advice, but pin it, and put it in broad daylight, other than just saying, "This is what we think MGTOW is" or "this is the law of women's evil nature." and "there's this thing called hypergamy and it's impossible to keep a woman, and they always want someone better than you."

    Just make this site good, is all I'm saying. And more helpful.
    This place is way too loose for an organization like you suggest. Besides, who'd want to have meeting and be on a committee with guys like Tower and Jackoff? I'd rather herd cats.

    There have been threads on coping or moving. How many of us could move if we wanted, I'm not sure. Moving is probably just within my abilities, but being a geezer, coping is the better option for me. Most of us have valid reasons for putting up with our bad situations. A lot of us couldn't afford moving anyway, would be my guess. That's the big reason you don't see more. As for living on the road, we have decided it costs more than staying in one place. If you got that covered and like the idea, fine. There was a thread or two, but they didn't say much. Most members didn't have much interest is the size of it.
    Every day I make the world a little bit worse.

  2. #22
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    6,824
    Reputation
    18610
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Why This Board Sucks - But MGTOW Doesn't

    Quote Originally Posted by frog View Post
    This place is way too loose for an organization like you suggest. Besides, who'd want to have meeting and be on a committee with guys like Tower and Jackoff? I'd rather herd cats.

    There have been threads on coping or moving. How many of us could move if we wanted, I'm not sure. Moving is probably just within my abilities, but being a geezer, coping is the better option for me. Most of us have valid reasons for putting up with our bad situations. A lot of us couldn't afford moving anyway, would be my guess. That's the big reason you don't see more. As for living on the road, we have decided it costs more than staying in one place. If you got that covered and like the idea, fine. There was a thread or two, but they didn't say much. Most members didn't have much interest is the size of it.
    Thank-you, Frog, that's the kindest thing anyone said about me and I concur about Jackoff. We're just walking talking filibusters waiting to happen! Can't get an edge in wordwise! If you can't leave them thinking, leave them baffled!
    Bundle up, boys, it's gonna be a long cold endless winter.


  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Wherever you go, there you are.
    Posts
    3,128
    Reputation
    5293
    Type
    Just Me

    Re: Why This Board Sucks - But MGTOW Doesn't

    Quote Originally Posted by frog View Post
    This place is way too loose for an organization like you suggest. Besides, who'd want to have meeting and be on a committee with guys like Tower and Jackoff? I'd rather herd cats.
    LMAO.

    And I concur with Tower, getting people to think is the name of the game.

  4. #24
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,808
    Reputation
    15620
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: Why This Board Sucks - But MGTOW Doesn't

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    As far as him calling anyone faggots, I don't know, but that Unboxxed dude more or less called me a faggot, just for me trying to get this entire site, philosophy or movement on track, in as little time as possible, without naming names, or calling others names. This isn't what Slammy from IHateWomen.com would have wanted. This isn't what Dick Masterson would have wanted. This isn't what Andrew Tate would want. I guess. Assuming he ever heard of MGTOW, or if it would be compatible with TATE Speech. This isn't what the mods who ban everyone from here want, either. Just ask them. MGTOW.com wouldn't have wanted it either. I thought that site had hundreds of thousands of members. It had a counter, anyway. A member counter. The counter may have been tampered with, though. Every guy that is banned from here for little to no reason, goes onto larger MGTOW communities and tells everyone to never sign up here, like that Bam guy, Hedon and HeMan and whoever else. Or they just go back to Steam, or playing StarCraft through Blizzard or running their own platform. MenGoingAwayFromMenGoingTheirOwnWay

    Look at how your mind is broken, that you reframe what happened to make yourself look noble. I find that annoying. I can see through phony bastards like you. Strike Two.

    Actually, I was implying that you have a female mindset, because of your unwarranted overreaction, just because something you posted didn't appear right away, so you imputed something negative upon the Mods here and off-to-the-races your mind went with a paragraph. That was all on you. But, of course, an entire paragraph of insults without "calling others names" releases you from culpability in your eyes, yes? It's a superior form of being an asshole, right?

    How dare that we cause you the slightest inconvenience. Never occurred to you that people have a life and are not sitting around waiting for you to speak?

    That's what happened and is what you are trying to reframe.

    Face it, you misfired big time, and now you harness yourself in penance. In other words, you and I both know that you won't do that again. Not while the same people are watching, anyway.

    Pretty formulaic stuff, you. If you are going to talk superior, I want to see you walk superior.

    Until you own up to your fuck-up, you reserve the right to do it again. I know this about hotheads like you. No, thank you. Wouldn't want to know you. You're simply not honest enough to match what you assert elsewhere. You're not the type of guy that you yourself want to see. You would have us believe that, however.

    As for the rest of what you wrote above, boy do I have the website for you:

    WhineYourWayToAlienation.com

    What ex-members do is none of our business. Live long and prosper, I hope. But you are a self-appointed do-gooder, in reality trying to stir up discord. Drama queens, we don't need. I advise others do not take the bait.

    You seem frustrated in your desires for a OneWorld MGTOW interconnectedness. A little variety won't kill you. If you are a king in search of a kingdom, our sign out front says No Vacancies.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  5. #25
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2022
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    27
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Why This Board Sucks - But MGTOW Doesn't

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    https://www.goingyourownway.com/mgto...ing-men-17145/

    They just banned someone else for no good reason.
    Wrong. They got banned for a perfectly good reason.

  6. #26
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2022
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    122
    Reputation
    439
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Why This Board Sucks - But MGTOW Doesn't

    Not sure why this guy is SO obsessed with how we operate here. He seems to have the perfect MGTOW forum set-up all figured out!

    Can someone send me the link to the MGTOW forum he is currently running? It sounds like that's where everyone else in the broader community wants to be - I really think we should all just run over there as quickly as possible and follow along with everything he says.

    God forbid we try doing things our own way over here....

  7. #27
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Bumfuck, Egypt
    Posts
    3,760
    Reputation
    11515
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Why This Board Sucks - But MGTOW Doesn't

    Quote Originally Posted by KRFJames View Post
    Not sure why this guy is SO obsessed with how we operate here. He seems to have the perfect MGTOW forum set-up all figured out! God forbid we try doing things our own way over here....
    When you're a fire eating dragon slayer with no noble steed, it drives you crazy. Specially when you discover a sleepy little pony that's just hanging around the pasture.

    They did settle down some after a while. But going after Unboxxed for any reason, that's dumb.
    Last edited by frog; November 13, 2022 at 12:29 AM.
    Every day I make the world a little bit worse.

  8. #28
    Member NorthwoodsHermit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2022
    Location
    Western U.P.
    Posts
    241
    Reputation
    610
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Why This Board Sucks - But MGTOW Doesn't

    Quote Originally Posted by KRFJames View Post
    Not sure why this guy is SO obsessed with how we operate here. He seems to have the perfect MGTOW forum set-up all figured out!

    Can someone send me the link to the MGTOW forum he is currently running? It sounds like that's where everyone else in the broader community wants to be - I really think we should all just run over there as quickly as possible and follow along with everything he says.

    God forbid we try doing things our own way over here....
    I don't believe "True" really gets it.

    He's spouting off about MGTOW as being an organized movement
    that should be actively recruiting as many men as possible,
    when it's really nothing more than an individual lifestyle choice.

    We're not activists here, just individuals living our own lives who share our ideas, stories and insights with each other.
    As MGTOW, resistance to the collective is NOT futile.
    Don't let yourself be assimilated and become a mindless zombie supporting and submitting to any woman.
    They will ultimately destroy you.

  9. #29
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2022
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    122
    Reputation
    439
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Why This Board Sucks - But MGTOW Doesn't

    Quote Originally Posted by NorthwoodsHermit View Post
    I don't believe "True" really gets it.

    He's spouting off about MGTOW as being an organized movement
    that should be actively recruiting as many men as possible,
    when it's really nothing more than an individual lifestyle choice.

    We're not activists here, just individuals living our own lives who share our ideas, stories and insights with each other.
    100% agree...I suppose I could have just said it that way, but thought I'd try some sarcastic humour instead...reflecting the ridiculousness of his rantings.

    The list of demands/requirements is rather telling...kinda reminds me of what it's like to be married. If I wanted that again, well, I certainly wouldn't be here now would I.

  10. #30
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Re: Why This Board Sucks - But MGTOW Doesn't

    Cool, I was the first one right, I think. Credit where credit is due. And I'm an outsider, and know very little of what's going on here, other than what I've already said. But Scotty T was womanly, or his wife was posting for him. Same thing, because half or more men that even get married anymore are womanly. But that wasn't the initial reason for his/her 7 day ban. Doesn't matter.

  11. #31
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Re: Why This Board Sucks - But MGTOW Doesn't

    Quote Originally Posted by Unboxxed View Post
    Look at how your mind is broken, that you reframe what happened to make yourself look noble. I find that annoying. I can see through phony bastards like you. Strike Two.

    Actually, I was implying that you have a female mindset, because of your unwarranted overreaction, just because something you posted didn't appear right away, so you imputed something negative upon the Mods here and off-to-the-races your mind went with a paragraph. That was all on you. But, of course, an entire paragraph of insults without "calling others names" releases you from culpability in your eyes, yes? It's a superior form of being an asshole, right?

    How dare that we cause you the slightest inconvenience. Never occurred to you that people have a life and are not sitting around waiting for you to speak?

    That's what happened and is what you are trying to reframe.

    Face it, you misfired big time, and now you harness yourself in penance. In other words, you and I both know that you won't do that again. Not while the same people are watching, anyway.

    Pretty formulaic stuff, you. If you are going to talk superior, I want to see you walk superior.

    Until you own up to your fuck-up, you reserve the right to do it again. I know this about hotheads like you. No, thank you. Wouldn't want to know you. You're simply not honest enough to match what you assert elsewhere. You're not the type of guy that you yourself want to see. You would have us believe that, however.

    As for the rest of what you wrote above, boy do I have the website for you:

    WhineYourWayToAlienation.com

    What ex-members do is none of our business. Live long and prosper, I hope. But you are a self-appointed do-gooder, in reality trying to stir up discord. Drama queens, we don't need. I advise others do not take the bait.

    You seem frustrated in your desires for a OneWorld MGTOW interconnectedness. A little variety won't kill you. If you are a king in search of a kingdom, our sign out front says No Vacancies.


    Do what again? What is this guy talking about? I made no insults. I just said the truth concerning everything. It's called constructive hasty criticism. I said this site should get a smarter admin, or more proactive one, with less acne. It's not an insult, it's what should happen. With that could come change to the whole general assembly. You would be the new pretentious door man, inviting in your replacement, and a team that owns the night, with airplane mode, a cloak and dagger, would be in your old bell tower.

    I didn't overreact to anything. It's been a long time coming.

    That "you won't even publish my Andrew Tate" topic, that had almost nothing to do with Andrew Tate, was just to make my original post more substantial, and was hardly the breaking point - because there hasn't been a breaking point. Not for me, anyway. I just don't plan on checking this place everyday, so I just wanted some speedy assurance it would get the chance to be enjoyed by that one guy that commented in my absence. Me having noticed that a TEAM hasn't been assigned to Urban Dictionary, was what helped fuel my soft rage.

    I was just pointing the obvious flaws out with this forum mostly, and just the staff in the slightest, most general sense. Big deal. When one guy like Casual Bachelor has a million times more of a MGTOW following than this place, when he doesn't even label his channel as such or show up in a MGTOW search, and he has no staff that I know of helping him, like this place does, I can only feel ashamed. He even covered Canadian women not understanding MGTOW and this dandy right along side them getting it all wrong. You all just reveal, what other men uncover, which maybe is still ok. You're over analyzing everything, turning everything into a pissing contest. Character assassination. Talk about little man syndrome. Being like, "how DARE you think of yourself as a TRUE MGTOW - it's all in the name!" When it's just a fucking name I pulled out of my ass, and you saying X rated, unchristian like things. You're like Caligula. I even said I'm getting more stupid and careless as I get older. The day you admit that to yourself could be the very day you never would, or else shatter to pieces. Frog and the others may be content forever having a dozen man cigar club, but otherwise he's more rational or sensible than you. But I'm glad I was the one who led the one who led the one that led you to further investigate as to how fishy ScottyT and maybe his wife was. Without me, he/she, that dynamic duo, could very well have been back in as little as a week, back to their old tricks, and only ever seen as the "who hurt you?" guy, instead of the, "unless it's a woman" guy.

  12. #32
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Re: Why This Board Sucks - But MGTOW Doesn't

    Anyway, I don't care anymore. That Unboxxed fellow seems like a pretentious, over analytical oxymoron dandy of a kick boxer. Let him and any woman compete over who is more classy crazy. Threatened by nothing and nobody. Can't take some constructive tough love criticism, so just tell the dumb kid his finger painting is perfectly fine, just like this cigar club site is, otherwise he'll get x-rated gay on you and tell you to eat a big one, but in an almost outdated victorian sense. Hate to see what his house looks like. Probably has a broken piano in it, when everyone else has a guitar or nothing. Who talks like that guy in the 21st century?

  13. #33
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Bumfuck, Egypt
    Posts
    3,760
    Reputation
    11515
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Why This Board Sucks - But MGTOW Doesn't

    You have a nice day too unregistered.
    Every day I make the world a little bit worse.

  14. #34
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,808
    Reputation
    15620
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: Why This Board Sucks - But MGTOW Doesn't

    Hey frog, how do you think he goes from criticizing you for your actions:

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Me:
    See what I mean? They just banned someone else for no good reason. That guy was clearly just joking, parroting what every single woman says whenever a man speaks the truth - "who hurt you?" Unless it was a woman.

    to now taking credit for your actions? :

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    But I'm glad I was the one who led the one who led the one that led you to further investigate as to how fishy ScottyT and maybe his wife was. Without me, he/she, that dynamic duo, could very well have been back in as little as a week, back to their old tricks, and only ever seen as the "who hurt you?" guy, instead of the, "unless it's a woman" guy.
    Spoken like a "True" MGTOW. If you won't notice how great he is, why, he will inform you as to how great he is. It's stolen valor, though.

    In places, he talks to me in first-person, in other places it's third-person. I don't think I even matter at this point. These last three posts of his suggests to me that we are witnessing his self-talk as he salves his ego back to an equilibrium familiar to him, convincing himself he is still ok. That's fine. My sister used to wind down like that, with oration. Here's his.

    That's a lot of work, though, to talk all around one's fuck-up. The way out is always through, fella.







    Whiny little baby.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  15. #35
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Bumfuck, Egypt
    Posts
    3,760
    Reputation
    11515
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Why This Board Sucks - But MGTOW Doesn't

    I wonder if unregistered and Scotty are connected somehow? They're both stinking up the place at the same time.
    Every day I make the world a little bit worse.

  16. #36
    Member NorthwoodsHermit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2022
    Location
    Western U.P.
    Posts
    241
    Reputation
    610
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Why This Board Sucks - But MGTOW Doesn't

    I'm getting a headache just reading this guy's posts, all that jumping around.

    As MGTOW, resistance to the collective is NOT futile.
    Don't let yourself be assimilated and become a mindless zombie supporting and submitting to any woman.
    They will ultimately destroy you.


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: July 26, 2016, 7:46 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: June 5, 2015, 8:27 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: May 12, 2015, 5:36 PM
  4. This guy is MGTOW and probably doesn't even know it.
    By Lester Burnham in forum Lounge
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: February 11, 2015, 3:37 PM

Members who have read this thread: 39

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •