+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 123
  1. #1
    Curious
    Guest

    What should women do?

    Hello I am a woman who just recently started reading about MGTOW so I am not sure if I've understood it all.

    I was wondering, what do you want of women? Let us say there is a woman who is understanding and agrees with you and honestly want you to tell her what she personally can do to work towards a better tomorrow, what advice would you give?

    I am not saying I am an understanding woman who agrees with you as I don't feel I have read enough to actually take a stand, mostly since a lot of what I am reading about women here seems so foreign to me, I have seen women like those described here but I suppose as a woman I do not notice them as much.

    Anyway, I'd love to be able to ask questions and will try my best not to be insensitive to your problems and views.

  2. #2
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,212
    Reputation
    13153
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: What should women do?

    Quote Originally Posted by Curious View Post
    I was wondering, what do you want of women?
    Nothing, at this point. Except some MGTOW may undulge in booty calls and other uncommitted sex, if that. We've quit relationships. No more negotiation. No more discussion that suggests negotiation. Feminism and its supporters have wrecked it all. Enough is enough.

    In the mean time, men have their lives to live and there is plenty in life to live without a woman insinuating herself into things and looting what she can.

    MGTOW validates for men their other options in life. Options that women criticize because they don't place women in a beneficiary position.

    I bet our members also have comments.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  3. #3
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    4,212
    Reputation
    12416
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: What should women do?

    Quote Originally Posted by Curious View Post
    I was wondering, what do you want of women?
    The same thing fire wants from ash. Nothing, nothing at all. No hard feelings, in fact, no feelings at all.
    Tower's Book of Survival:

    Rule #401. First you eat the dogs, then you eat the dogfood.

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Re: What should women do?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unboxxed View Post
    Nothing, at this point. Except some MGTOW may undulge in booty calls and other uncommitted sex, if that.
    Well that is something women can do at least. If I werenít married I wouldnít mind the occasional booty call, though if a man is good in bed it might get hard not to want to keep him. That aside I am sorry to hear that, it is always hard to hear nothing can be done to make things good.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unboxxed View Post
    We've quit relationships. No more negotiation. No more discussion that suggests negotiation. Feminism and its supporters have wrecked it all. Enough is enough.
    Iím pretty pisses at feminism myself, for different reasons of course, Iím just so tired of opinions being counted as sience and even then it is only some opinions which matter. And it is ruining everything for women too. We are supposed to be better than men at being men just to prove we can while still embracing our feminine side and showing why that is better than masculinity. It is downright impossible! But if you complain you have ten people screaming in your face in a matter of seconds. I could ramble on about how it has all just gone wrong.

    As with most ideologies; it starts out as something beautiful but people just use and twist them for their own gain.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unboxxed View Post
    In the mean time, men have their lives to live and there is plenty in life to live without a woman insinuating herself into things and looting what she can.
    I read a bit on the forum, there is really some nasty women out there. I am not a stellar example, of course I want stability and security with my husband, but that means tending to his wants as well and respecting them. Yes he earns more money than me but he has also had 12 more years to advance his career so I actually donít feel bad about that part. Is all relationsships where a woman pays less than a man bad? How would you say she could make up for it? If we were in a world where you did not need to avoid relationships altogether?

    Maybe it sounds like a stupid question but Iíve only gotten a feminist education.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unboxxed View Post
    MGTOW validates for men their other options in life. Options that women criticize because they don't place women in a beneficiary position.
    What options are these? Are they just removing female benefits or are they making it bad for women?

    Full disclosure; English is not my first language so youíll have to excuse me if my grammar is bad.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Eddie Willers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Canadian Prairies
    Posts
    837
    Reputation
    2425
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: What should women do?

    I've often thought that men typically wanted just three things from a woman he was 'involved' with (apart from sex): her adoration of him; her submission to him; her awe in him.
    A gun-toting, weed-smoking, gray-bearded redneck with a Masters - old and dangerous.

  6. #6
    Curious
    Guest

    Re: What should women do?

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Willers View Post
    I've often thought that men typically wanted just three things from a woman he was 'involved' with (apart from sex): her adoration of him; her submission to him; her awe in him.
    That sounds rather simple. No one is perfect but would it be sufficient if she strives for it? Submitting in everything isnít always easy.

  7. #7
    Senior Member rkspsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Delhi, India
    Posts
    987
    Reputation
    1751
    Type
    Propertarian

    Re: What should women do?

    Quote Originally Posted by Curious View Post
    Let us say there is a woman who is understanding and agrees with you and honestly want you to tell her what she personally can do to work towards a better tomorrow, what advice would you give?
    I think I can add something to what other members have said, outside physical relationships. And maybe somewhat of a bit more neutral stand because there are some things in MGTOW I dont completely agree with, and on other hand there are some things I agree very aggressively. Also, because you said you are married, I will assume you have children.

    So about what to do for a better tomorrow, I think the present is way too messed up to have any significant chance for that. You said you are married, so your focus should be on protecting your children in psychological aspect. I dont know where you live in the world, but in most parts of the world, especially developed or semi-developed, the middle class is getting poorer and poorer, so the BEST case scenario is extreme economic hardships within few generations. And the worst case can get very very bad.

    Regarding specifically about helping MGTOW, I dont think that is your fight. Probably the best course is to just stay out of it, as suggested by others. The only exception to this is training your children, both sons and daughters. What I slightly disagree with some MGTOWs is, that they think that women on the whole plot and scheme as a single unit all the time against men. I dont think that is the case. A large chunk of population, both men and women, act mostly on their instinct, their plotting and scheming, if any, doesnt calculate for things farther than few years. Those who have children and are still in an intact family, have a necessity to plan not for their own lives but also far into the future. So you should train your children to develop the ability to resist immediate urges and think about the consequences. And contrary to what feminists think, the way to do that is VERY different for boys and girls. You will have to do some research on how to best do that (unless you already know).
    Greedy algorithms always get stuck in a local extrema...

    If you cannot determine global extrema... or if the graph (or space) is infinite, genetic algorithms give better results.

    The function space or hypothesis space is not only infinite, but in most cases, have infinite dimensions.

  8. #8
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,212
    Reputation
    13153
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: What should women do?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is all relationsships where a woman pays less than a man bad? How would you say she could make up for it? If we were in a world where you did not need to avoid relationships altogether?
    Because I am MGTOW, I don't care if these questions get answered, ever. This is the moment when we indifferently advise women to take it up with your lesbian feminist overlords. If you have a problem, take it to them. Argue with the answers they give you. Talking to us solves nothing, because we don't care about women anymore. We're done.


    What options are these? Are they just removing female benefits or are they making it bad for women?
    Ha, women think everything they do not like is bad for women. Women harass men to the point of alienation then condemn the men for being alienated. Women are insane. It's best to avoid them.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Re: What should women do?

    Thank you rkspsm.

    I live in scandinavia actually, my children are still very young and none of them can speak yet. I read up a lot on teaching children but most of it is gender neutral today.

    I am hoping to be able to teach by example as much as possible, as I believe children look to their parents first and to what is being said second.

    You are right, this specifically is not my fight. I was asking for several reasons. I was curious and if someone blames me for something being wrong (even if it is indirectly), I would like to get their opinion on how to make it better, if they have any. But most of all it is to understand, I want to hear those who are quickly dismissed, no matter if I agree with them or not and that can only be done by asking questions and try to accept the answers, not just fight them because they sound uncomfortable to me.

  10. #10
    Curious
    Guest

    Re: What should women do?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unboxxed View Post
    This is the moment when we indifferently advise women to take it up with your lesbian feminist overlords. If you have a problem, take it to them. Argue with the answers they give you. Talking to us solves nothing, because we don't care about women anymore. We're done.
    I am sorry but my lesbian feminist overlords hasnít granted me an audience since they found out I let my husband gag me. It was apparently against the law; something about always being able to shout írape!í. I suppose it didnít really help that I gave him a freecard to sleep around either, I shouldnít have mentioned that at court.

    Kidding aside I have actually lost friends by speaking up against those who believes everything said in the name of feminism is the absolute truth and anyone saying otherwise should be silenced and burn in hell.

    Now I am not asking because I am going to try and negotiate, I have what I want and need from my husband and as far as I know he is happy with me being who I am. Iím just trying to understand the point of view of others.

  11. #11
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,212
    Reputation
    13153
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: What should women do?

    Quote Originally Posted by Curious View Post
    Now I am not asking because I am going to try and negotiate,

    I’m just trying to understand the point of view of others.
    It might be easier to read through our website, especially the Introductions in the New Member Intros sub-forum. In the Intros, we ask prospective members to describe their interactions with women and what brought them to MGTOW.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  12. #12
    Senior Member stanmsl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    THE ENGLISH COUNTRYSIDE
    Posts
    325
    Reputation
    1548
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: What should women do?

    Quote Originally Posted by Curious View Post
    I was wondering, what do you want of women?
    It's not a case of what I want but what I can realistically have. I didn't choose the rules of nature or the state of society I can only play the hand I have been dealt the best I can.

    For many years I was ready and willing to go down the marriage, house, kids, route. These days the odds of it going horribly wrong are too great to even attempt this path in life.

    Like others have said short term non serious relationships are the only viable option in todays western world.
    Men are becoming MGTOW by the millions, most without ever having heard the term. They are simply doing what all living organisms finding themselves in a toxic environment do. They adapt to it or remove themselves from it. Females are not liking either the adaptations or the removal.

    ,TWITTER FEED BLOG

  13. #13
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    4,212
    Reputation
    12416
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: What should women do?

    Quote Originally Posted by stanmsl View Post
    It's not a case of what I want but what I can realistically have. I didn't choose the rules of nature or the state of society I can only play the hand I have been dealt the best I can.

    For many years I was ready and willing to go down the marriage, house, kids, route. These days the odds of it going horribly wrong are too great to even attempt this path in life.

    Like others have said short term non serious relationships are the only viable option in todays western world.
    That's only one step, with one leg, take the other step and you'll know serenity and peace. What's that step and deeper rooted truth? I'll tell ya

    No relationships are the only viable option in todays western world.

    Get past that then you're off and running with two legs that can go anywhere you want!
    Tower's Book of Survival:

    Rule #401. First you eat the dogs, then you eat the dogfood.

  14. #14
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Re: What should women do?

    Quote Originally Posted by stanmsl View Post
    It's not a case of what I want but what I can realistically have. I didn't choose the rules of nature or the state of society I can only play the hand I have been dealt the best I can.

    For many years I was ready and willing to go down the marriage, house, kids, route. These days the odds of it going horribly wrong are too great to even attempt this path in life.

    Like others have said short term non serious relationships are the only viable option in todays western world.
    I can understand the sentiment, the problem for me in that picture is the children, today it is almost impossible caring for a family on one salary as the norm today is to have two parents who both work, all to make sure wives doesn't get dependant on the man as it was before, but instead we both depend on eachother while having more responsibilities to tend to. Meanwhile society teaches us to abandon eachother as soon as there is the slightest disagreement and thereby making it even harder on everyone. I don't want that, me and my husband married, not because of a quick fling and butterflies but because we had learned we were both willing to work on our relationsship and make sacrifices for eachother, which we believed to be important if we were to have children.

    I am not sure if I agree to be naturally manipulative, emotional and hypergamous, at least not without limit. But since I am on your forum I'll assume, for the sake of discussion, all women have these traits, they can't help it, it is in their nature. How do you build a society with that in mind? If we ignore how society is, which as you said doesn't give you many options, how should it be?

  15. #15
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    4,212
    Reputation
    12416
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: What should women do?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I can understand the sentiment, the problem for me in that picture is the children, today it is almost impossible caring for a family on one salary as the norm today is to have two parents who both work, all to make sure wives doesn't get dependant on the man as it was before, but instead we both depend on eachother while having more responsibilities to tend to. Meanwhile society teaches us to abandon eachother as soon as there is the slightest disagreement and thereby making it even harder on everyone. I don't want that, me and my husband married, not because of a quick fling and butterflies but because we had learned we were both willing to work on our relationsship and make sacrifices for eachother, which we believed to be important if we were to have children.

    I am not sure if I agree to be naturally manipulative, emotional and hypergamous, at least not without limit. But since I am on your forum I'll assume, for the sake of discussion, all women have these traits, they can't help it, it is in their nature. How do you build a society with that in mind? If we ignore how society is, which as you said doesn't give you many options, how should it be?
    LTMFB.
    Tower's Book of Survival:

    Rule #401. First you eat the dogs, then you eat the dogfood.

  16. #16
    Senior Member stanmsl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    THE ENGLISH COUNTRYSIDE
    Posts
    325
    Reputation
    1548
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: What should women do?

    For myself the manosphere / red pill boils down to a few simple concepts.

    1) The evolutionary nature of humans and concepts like hypergamy,

    2) Previously society itself functioned as a result of constraining both male and female sexual behavior. Traditional marriage is still the best way of raising good children.

    3) These constraints are eroding year by year since the birth control pill. Modern technology such as hook up apps have only made this worse.

    4) Attempting traditional dating / marriage in todays world simply won't work in the majority of cases. So other options have to be looked at.

    https://calebjones.com/2015/06/11/th...n-as-they-age/
    Men are becoming MGTOW by the millions, most without ever having heard the term. They are simply doing what all living organisms finding themselves in a toxic environment do. They adapt to it or remove themselves from it. Females are not liking either the adaptations or the removal.

    ,TWITTER FEED BLOG

  17. #17
    Super Moderator Mr Wombat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    5,154
    Reputation
    23973
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: What should women do?

    Quote Originally Posted by Curious View Post
    Let us say there is a woman who is understanding and agrees with you and honestly want you to tell her what she personally can do to work towards a better tomorrow, what advice would you give?
    Elect legislators who will alter the laws so as to give custody of sons to the father.

  18. #18
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    4,212
    Reputation
    12416
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: What should women do?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wombat View Post
    Elect legislators who will alter the laws so as to give custody of sons to the father.
    Elect? Give? More like Cheat, Steal, at least that's what I see in the women's femicratic party here in the un'united states of divided america! Our entire way of life and culture is going through a gynocentric meatgrinder as a result from giving women collective voting power turbocharged by female collective nature! ENGINE BLOWN!
    Tower's Book of Survival:

    Rule #401. First you eat the dogs, then you eat the dogfood.

  19. #19
    Senior Member happybachelor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    North UK
    Posts
    587
    Reputation
    665
    Type
    Bachelor, Monk, Enigma

    Re: What should women do?

    There was a time we wanted loyalty. But you can't give it because Hypergamy.

    We don't want anything from you any more. The ship has sailed. If we want sex we'll hire a hooker. Far better and far cheaper.

    How do you build a society with that in mind?
    I thought you wamens were building a better society without all that toxic masculinity? The way to actually build a better society is to allow men their natural position as dominant. Masculine values build strong societies. Feminist values destroy them. We are in the end times.
    Alpha male with a warrior spirit.
    Christ consciousness.
    Anarchist.
    When men choose not to believe in God, they do not thereafter believe in nothing. They then become capable of believing in anything.


  20. #20
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Re: What should women do?

    Quote Originally Posted by stanmsl View Post
    For myself the manosphere / red pill boils down to a few simple concepts.

    1) The evolutionary nature of humans and concepts like hypergamy,

    2) Previously society itself functioned as a result of constraining both male and female sexual behavior. Traditional marriage is still the best way of raising good children.

    3) These constraints are eroding year by year since the birth control pill. Modern technology such as hook up apps have only made this worse.

    4) Attempting traditional dating / marriage in todays world simply won't work in the majority of cases. So other options have to be looked at.

    https://calebjones.com/2015/06/11/th...n-as-they-age/
    I agree, traditional marriage would be a good way to raise children. I wish I could take care of their early years myself and not have to put them in kindergarden, and I wish me and their father had a bigger say in their education.

    As for birth control I understand the sentiment, today it is too easily used by many, taking away the most obvious consequence of sex so people forget thinking about the rest of them. But I must say it is a great invention if used correctly. I am of the belief that in a happy marriage you donít say no to sex, and that you have sex even if you donít really feel like it, if your partner is in the mood.

    Men and women are different, we have entirely different cocktails of hormones that (take it from the woman who has been pregnant) can completely control big aspects of your personality. By giving each other pleasure through sex you get more patient an it gets easier to understand each other. Birth control in a marriage allows the couple to have all the sex they need without getting too many kids to care for.

    Divorce is very common today sadly. I feel like it should be harder. I donít know how it is in the states but here it is enough that one party wants a divorce and it will be done. They donít have to prove any faults has been made or have the otherís consent.

    As for the children I havenít met a couple where they havenít had shared custody after separation, unless one parent is completely gone. They make it very hard to ger sole custody, but Iíve heard of pretty crazy cases internationally where one parent (usually the father) is forced to pay alimony but arenít allowed to have a sat in their childrens life. I am afraid itíll go towards that here as well as the discussions seem to tip in that direction as well.