+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Sisters.

  1. #1
    Panther
    Guest

    Sisters.

    Hi all,. So I was wondering how mgtow deal with having sisters,. Im the baby and have 3 older sisters, there very kind and loving caring people.
    Of course not surprisingly, they did nothing to show women's nature to me so I was left with deep impression of women being very kind and sweet and loving (me for me.) Haha,.
    I'm still at little bitter at them but I'm moving on and letting it go.
    We were very close growing up and all though we don't speak to frequently (mostly because of me) we still care for each other alot.
    So here is my question I realized that the beliefs in women's nature I held for so long were in large part due to having 3 sweet loving caring sisters always encouraging me to nice guy ect. I want to cut off all contact because it's literally killing me.
    I don't want to hurt them unnecessarily ect. But I don't want to be roped in my old way of thinking either. I have already blocked them from everything and it is nearly impossible for them to get a hold of me.
    So how do mgtow guys approach family?

    Sorry for the jumble mess,. It's an accurate representation of my brain right now.
    Also can I get a referral please.

  2. #2
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    6,121
    Reputation
    16796
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Sisters.

    This doesn't add up, great sisters you want to throw away because...? I don't throw away perfectly good people (man or woman) and each is an individual unto themselves, not to be clustered with trash until they stink of shit.

    There's something you're leaving out, something key to any kind of understanding.

    Referrals? We don't give referrals or council people on mental health, we just spill the beans and eat what may then spit out the rest.
    In the beginning, it only ate men, now it's coming for the women and children, and nothing can stop it.

  3. #3
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,430
    Reputation
    14921
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: Sisters.

    Hi Panther,

    Do I understand you saying you cut yourself off from your sisters because they did not teach you about the true nature of women?

    Guess what? Few women teach men that stuff, except the hard way, by screwing them over in a relationship. My mom and my three sisters never told me anything either, but so what? Practically all families are like that. You should expect that education from your father or maybe from older brother(s), not from sisters.

    So where is your father in this story?

    Even then, most of us guys did not get the proper info from our fathers either, and that is why our website is relevant today.

    You don't have to cut off your family in order to not be "roped in by them". What do they do that you dislike, do they call you and smother you with love? Or do they constantly pressure you to find a woman?

    If the latter, you can control the way they relate to you, but it means you have to stand up for yourself. You can do that without blowing up at them, yes? You can control how people treat you. You can teach people how to treat you. You will have to teach your sisters a new way of treating you, it seems.

    But it sounds like you the prefer the passive-aggressive punishment of cutting them off which suggests to me that you can't stick up for yourself?
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  4. #4
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    6,121
    Reputation
    16796
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Sisters.

    Guess what? Few women teach men that stuff, except the hard way, by screwing them over in a relationship. My mom and my three sisters never told me anything either, but so what? Practically all families are like that. You should expect that education from your father or maybe from older brother(s), not from sisters.
    Not having sisters, for the longest time I thought dudes that did had a superior advantage over my crippling disability in understanding women and what makes them tick.

    Now more than ever I see you guys were in the dark just like me! In fact the tables of gratitude have turned as I realize it was I who had/has the advantage by having BROTHERS and NO SISTERS!

    Thanks to my older brother I was rebuilding minibike engines from a pile of cores my brother got for $20bucks! I built and got my first engine running when I was 11yo. had to wait a week or two to ride it before I could afford a clutch, went around the local gas stations after closing draining what was left in the hoses to scrounge enough gas to get it running, they were cast iron blocks mostly from the 50's and 60's, we liked them because they were almost indestructible unless you let your asshole cousin take it for a ride, then expect to get it back with the rod protruding from the block! By my early 20's I disowned the motherfucker! Rottenest apple in the bunch!

    Anyway, correct me if I'm wrong, sisters are as easy to read as book dipped in ink?
    In the beginning, it only ate men, now it's coming for the women and children, and nothing can stop it.

  5. #5
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Bumfuck, Egypt
    Posts
    3,349
    Reputation
    10817
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Sisters.

    Towers right, something don't add up. Even if you are being truthful, there's no gain cutting off family unless they're so awful you have no choice. You're not just trying to make us look bad, are you?

    I don't have any sisters, but friends who do found theirs anything but kind, sweet and loving. My best friend and his sister are both pushing seventy and she still burns him every chance she gets.
    Every day I make the world a little bit worse.

  6. #6
    Panther
    Guest

    Re: Sisters.

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    This doesn't add up, great sisters you want to throw away because...? I don't throw away perfectly good people (man or woman) and each is an individual unto themselves, not to be clustered with trash until they stink of shit.

    There's something you're leaving out, something key to any kind of understanding.

    Referrals? We don't give referrals or council people on mental health, we just spill the beans and eat what may then spit out the rest.
    I'm a saying that there are good people people yes very feminine,. However I'm am greatly influenced by this or was and in order to move on from this way of thinking I should move on from them or no?
    I'm sure I'm leaving things out, and it was one post. I'm bit confused with this, that is why I came here for other men's perspectives.
    Referrals was what was asked of me when I went to register. Not looking for mental health referral I don't believe any psychiatrist or mental health expert are able to help men with there education.
    Thanks for your reply.

  7. #7
    Panther
    Guest

    Re: Sisters.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unboxxed View Post
    Hi Panther,

    Do I understand you saying you cut yourself off from your sisters because they did not teach you about the true nature of women?

    Guess what? Few women teach men that stuff, except the hard way, by screwing them over in a relationship. My mom and my three sisters never told me anything either, but so what? Practically all families are like that. You should expect that education from your father or maybe from older brother(s), not from sisters.

    So where is your father in this story?

    Even then, most of us guys did not get the proper info from our fathers either, and that is why our website is relevant today.

    You don't have to cut off your family in order to not be "roped in by them". What do they do that you dislike, do they call you and smother you with love? Or do they constantly pressure you to find a woman?

    If the latter, you can control the way they relate to you, but it means you have to stand up for yourself. You can do that without blowing up at them, yes? You can control how people treat you. You can teach people how to treat you. You will have to teach your sisters a new way of treating you, it seems.

    But it sounds like you the prefer the passive-aggressive punishment of cutting them off which suggests to me that you can't stick up for yourself?
    Hi thanks for great probing questions. Firstly although I am still a bit bitter about the fact they never showed me the true nature of women but that's just women I guess. They don't even know themselves.
    I want to cut them off because I don't want to influenced in a feminine mindset, additionally what value could they bring to my life and what do I bring to thiers?
    Ah, the old man parents divorced when I was young,. Also I think a good person. He was around and stayed with him at age of 7 to 13. Never showed me anything about women. I don't blame him though, if he spoke about the true nature of women to me(even if he knew) he could possibly risk losing me because I looked up to and loved my sister's.
    What do they do that I dislike? Well they're just women. They don't really do anything. Nothing too bad. When my mom passed not to long ago things got a little crunchy but I definitely think that was in large part due to the circumstances. So how do yours sisters benefit from a relationship with you or vice versa?
    Thanks again.

  8. #8
    Panther
    Guest

    Re: Sisters.

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    Not having sisters, for the longest time I thought dudes that did had a superior advantage over my crippling disability in understanding women and what makes them tick.

    Now more than ever I see you guys were in the dark just like me! In fact the tables of gratitude have turned as I realize it was I who had/has the advantage by having BROTHERS and NO SISTERS!

    Thanks to my older brother I was rebuilding minibike engines from a pile of cores my brother got for $20bucks! I built and got my first engine running when I was 11yo. had to wait a week or two to ride it before I could afford a clutch, went around the local gas stations after closing draining what was left in the hoses to scrounge enough gas to get it running, they were cast iron blocks mostly from the 50's and 60's, we liked them because they were almost indestructible unless you let your asshole cousin take it for a ride, then expect to get it back with the rod protruding from the block! By my early 20's I disowned the motherfucker! Rottenest apple in the bunch!

    Anyway, correct me if I'm wrong, sisters are as easy to read as book dipped in ink?
    Hi,. Awesome that you were rebuilding engines at such a young age,. 11 is young to be doing that and I'm sure it helped you as you got your first car ect. Very masculine and cool. Sorry to hear about your cuz But thanks for sharing.

    I thought I could read them, but I was wrong for 40 some odd years.
    What they are is easy to get along with in adulthood. Not so much in adolescent years. Nothing new there.

  9. #9
    Panther
    Guest

    Re: Sisters.

    Quote Originally Posted by frog View Post
    Towers right, something don't add up. Even if you are being truthful, there's no gain cutting off family unless they're so awful you have no choice. You're not just trying to make us look bad, are you?

    I don't have any sisters, but friends who do found theirs anything but kind, sweet and loving. My best friend and his sister are both pushing seventy and she still burns him every chance she gets.
    I didn't come here to lie or make you look bad bro, however I'm sure that happens all the time. But that's not me.
    A man having a feminine mindset is awful. Probably the worst thing for healthy man or society.
    Yeah my sister's would not burn like that. That was just not our deal. They would baby me more than anything.
    Thanks for responding.

  10. #10
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Bumfuck, Egypt
    Posts
    3,349
    Reputation
    10817
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Sisters.

    You can be MGTOW and still remain loyal to your family, there's no reason to cut them out. If they were trying to marry you off that might be different, but you didn't mention anything like that. It would probably be better not to say much about your MGTOW beliefs most of the time, that's what we usually do, at least offline.

    If I were to dump all the non MGTOW people from my real-world life, there wouldn't be anybody left. I have friends who are more or less living the life, but they've never even heard the term MGTOW.
    Every day I make the world a little bit worse.

  11. #11
    Panther
    Guest

    Re: Sisters.

    Thanks for your responses and support you men give to the male community.
    I appreciate all perspectives from joker to rollo to everyone else in the manosphere. Ironically I learned a lot from being locked down from covid and watching YouTube red pill videos. If covid didn't happen then quite possibly I would've been stuck in blue pill mindset.

  12. #12
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,430
    Reputation
    14921
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: Sisters.

    Quote Originally Posted by Panther View Post
    Hi thanks for great probing questions. Firstly although I am still a bit bitter about the fact they never showed me the true nature of women but that's just women I guess. They don't even know themselves.
    I want to cut them off because I don't want to influenced in a feminine mindset, additionally what value could they bring to my life and what do I bring to thiers?
    Ah, the old man parents divorced when I was young,. Also I think a good person. He was around and stayed with him at age of 7 to 13. Never showed me anything about women. I don't blame him though, if he spoke about the true nature of women to me(even if he knew) he could possibly risk losing me because I looked up to and loved my sister's.
    What do they do that I dislike? Well they're just women. They don't really do anything. Nothing too bad. When my mom passed not to long ago things got a little crunchy but I definitely think that was in large part due to the circumstances. So how do yours sisters benefit from a relationship with you or vice versa?
    Thanks again.
    My sisters all got married and moved with their husbands to other states, raising their families, I am not a particular interest to them. At birthday time I get an email. Occasional emails during the year, chatting about past places that we lived or whatever memories. My oldest sister has memories of when I was born and when I was too young to know what was going on so I email her from time to time asking her to tell me what she knows as I have become more interested in my parents situation when I was born. For instance, I just learned from her last week that my mom had a miscarriage/stillborn a year after I was born. I never knew that and my mom was not the type to tell us boys that kind of female stuff. I suppose I could have more with my sisters if I wanted more, but they are self-absorbed as women tend to be, talking about themselves or other people, rather than of things or ideas. Plus I have always been private and I am sure they picked up on that. I don't think I am that private but I don't understand how people can go around and make sure everybody knows what they are doing without being first prompted. I would feel weak if I did that, I guess.

    However, when I was 23 I visited my oldest sister and her family in another state for a week. She kept asking me when I was going to get married. I remember her mother-in-law was there in the room when I finally got exasperated and asked her why does she keep asking me that? I told her that she acts as though I am an incomplete person but I am a complete person. I am whole, as is. I didn't blow up but I was not my usual smiley self when I said it, my voice a little raised. That stopped her from ever asking me again about marriage. Not much else she has to say, I guess!

    I benefit from a relationship with my sisters only that we share a common past and can talk about that when we each want to reminisce and seek each others' memories, but we do not build on anything new. It's been that way for many years. The next time we chat to any depth will likely be when one has a serious illness. Such was the case when my oldest sister's husband got a terminal condition a few years back (a sudden and delayed reaction to Agent Orange from the 60s in the military, no one knew he had been exposed) and after a number of phone calls, I arranged a Skype video call so that I could talk to him. I am glad for this, he was a good BIL to me and has now passed.

    One of my older sisters died in a car accident years back and that event brought the rest of us siblings in contact with each other in a real hurry.

    I know there are many families of siblings that keep better contact with each other throughout life but it is only my two brothers with whom I regularly call or visit (they are both local to me). My brothers also say they do not hear from our two remaining sisters and I know my oldest brother and my oldest sister had a falling out several years ago so there is a cool detente between them anymore.

    I have had past bitterness towards two of my sisters for some mean stunts that they pulled on us brothers but that luckily has evaporated over time and we are back into the occasional emails, nobody wants to suck on a sore tooth, as they say. Past drama is not unusual in families, this I know, and then everybody moves on from it.

    I hope my answer gives you a glimpse into how another MGTOW can have siblings without taking a stand to cut them off. I think my sisters are a bit nutty but they probably think I am nutty too, and that's fine. We are stuck with each other, ha.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  13. #13

    Re: Sisters.

    I have both a sister and a female friend, they are both very dear to me. My female friend know that I am single for a long time but she probable don´t know about MGTOW, she even asked me if I got a girlfriend some weeks ago.

    I wonder if all woman are conscious that they are deep mentally different from man. Some of them definitely are very conscious and take advantage with very meticulous plans, others believe in the lies of equality or so look like.

    One way or another I don´t talk about MGTOW or any man´s issues with both of them.

    If they are good to you, then I don´t see any reason to cut ties with them. You just need to NOT talk about MGTOW. If they ask why you are single, then just give a true but incomplete short answer.
    The future is gone, hope is in the past

    Do you want to do great things for the sake of humanity? Oh please, don´t make me laugh.
    https://allthatsinteresting.com/nikola-tesla-death

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Wherever you go, there you are.
    Posts
    2,781
    Reputation
    4635
    Type
    Just Me.

    Re: Sisters.

    Hi Panther,

    A few comments if I may:

    I'm still at little bitter at them but I'm moving on and letting it go.
    Why would you be bitter towards those that have been nothing but sweet and loving to you?

    For not telling you the truth about women? What truth? Who’s truth?

    Is it getting complicated yet?

    So here is my question I realized that the beliefs in women's nature I held for so long were in large part due to having 3 sweet loving caring sisters always encouraging me to nice guy ect. I want to cut off all contact because it's literally killing me.
    Just what is it about this situation that is “killing” you? That your own experiences differ from everything you read on the internet?

    If this is the case, you need to take some time out and think about where your journey is taking you. You are letting what you read and watch online rip you away from those that love and cherish you.

    This is NOT what being MGTOW and even being Red-Pilled is about.

    When we post online, whether though text or video, it is about warning others of the dangers of being over-trusting of women and their motives. Sometimes this can appear that we are hateful towards women because we express our anger at certain situations, but this is only one aspect.

    I have been MGTOW since before MGTOW was a concept, for over 20 years. There are still women in my life that I cherish. There is nothing wrong with this and I have no desire to banish them from my life.

    As for family, and sisters in particular to answer your question directly, some of us have had some really bad experiences with them, but this isn’t you.

    You describe your sisters as “sweet, loving & caring”. I urge you: don’t run from this because of something others are saying about women in general, these are women you know personally.

    You seem to appreciate them for their efforts towards you. Don’t run from this, embrace it. Show your appreciation to them for their efforts.

    So they didn’t explain everything to you! So what? Maybe they were trying to protect you from the nastier side of life, or maybe they are in denial about it themselves? Who can explain everything?

    From what you say they love you as their brother. Return that love to your sisters.

  15. #15
    Senior Member MGTOWFOREVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,518
    Reputation
    6212
    Type
    Living on my own terms

    Re: Sisters.

    Women never reveal their true nature/feelings except when angered. You are part of the "tingles" with your sister. You are their brother so you hold a place in her heart FOR NOW. If you fuck up bad then you'll be gone but Chad won't . Your sisters are family so love them unconditionally. But just watch them. Watch how they treat men in general. You will see and think to yourself.

    I don't trust any woman to be honest. if I was on my deathbed and saw the Virgin Mary coming for me then I'd tell her to fuck off. But that's just me.
    Stay away from women. They will only break your heart.

  16. #16

    Re: Sisters.

    Jackoff said most of what I'd say. I'll just add a couple of comments.

    Quote Originally Posted by Panther View Post
    I am still a bit bitter about the fact they never showed me the true nature of women but that's just women I guess. They don't even know themselves.
    I'm not sure what you expected, though. I mean, no boy has ever had his sisters sit down and explain "female nature" to him -- hypergamy, alpha seed/beta need, gynocentrism, looks/money/status, etc. That just doesn't happen.

    I want to cut them off because I don't want to influenced in a feminine mindset
    I'd suggest doing more work internally, so that you can hold your own perspective and not be so influenced by "the feminine mindset" (whatever that might be). If you have to cut good family members out of your life because you're afraid of being influenced by their point of view, that says something about how vulnerable your own position is. Shore up your own thinking, values, and perspective. Then you won't be so influenced by others.

    Don't cut family out of your life, unless you absolutely have to.

  17. #17
    Senior Member WheelBarrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Boardwalk
    Posts
    371
    Reputation
    1222

    Re: Sisters.

    First off, it wasn't their job to teach you about the nature of women, if they even knew and it's highly probable that they did not assuming that they didn't grow up in the current social media environment. You all get along well and you're siblings which is a far different and special relationship than you'll have with anyone else on the planet. The way you describe them, your sisters are the incorrect target for your red pill rage. Take them off your target list NOW!

    If they are now in stable marriages with children enjoy your nephews and nieces. Be supportive of them as these are trying times and all of us benefit from the support of loved ones.

    If the above is the case, I wonder if part of your red pill rage stems from seeing that they are unicorns in this debauched society and that you cannot obtain such a unicorn for yourself? That will eat on a guy, no question, especially if they are dropping hints. If they are dropping hints it is quite possible that they are unaware just how debauched and problematic the current dating scene is for men. Perhaps it's best to gently tell that you will decide when marriage is right for you (never) and leave it at that. If they go there again change the subject of let the room sit in awkward silence.

    Understand that they likely mean no harm. It helps to give the benefit of the doubt to others. These days we're bombarded on every side by various agendas so it's hard to imagine when someone isn't pushing some agenda on us other than being concerned for our own well being based on their own life experience.
    “Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company.” – George Washington


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: March 27, 2022, 2:59 AM
  2. Dealing with sisters?
    By Ghostopier in forum For Ghosts
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: January 25, 2018, 9:21 PM
  3. Wachowski brothers, now sisters.
    By College MGTOW in forum Random (Non-MGTOW subjects)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: March 29, 2016, 5:00 PM
  4. Sisters tell stranger his wife is cheating
    By OneAndDone! in forum Lounge
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: July 29, 2015, 1:19 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: May 14, 2014, 2:30 AM

Members who have read this thread: 41

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •