+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 26
  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2022
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Type
    Bachelor

    Please help me think straight

    After the reddit forum closed down i have needed a place to share my thoughts from time to time. I am from Scandinavia and met a girl, who I find very attractive and sweet.

    Had you asked me 6 months ago I would never get married or live with a woman, however, this girl ticks all the boxes: virgin, smart, sweet, helpsome etc.

    The red flags I can spot is that she would not want to miss an hour or two of sleep after work to be with me, so she only want to be with me in the weekend. Thereby she is too career minded, I think.

    She is very focused on me being highly educated and successful, so for me it seems like I am the best one around taking into consideration her mother pushing her to get married.

    However, my hormones are going crazy and I start to imagine a life with her. I know it's a strange question, but can someone please set me straight and tell me that i am an idiot.

  2. #2
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    6,830
    Reputation
    18617
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Please help me think straight

    Telephone time!

    Bundle up, boys, it's gonna be a long cold endless winter.


  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Wherever you go, there you are.
    Posts
    3,131
    Reputation
    5301
    Type
    Just Me

    Re: Please help me think straight

    Quote Originally Posted by frederik626262 View Post
    However, my hormones are going crazy and I start to imagine a life with her. I know it's a strange question, but can someone please set me straight and tell me that i am an idiot.
    O.K.

    You’re an idiot.

    But that’s not really what you want is it? You want to know WHY you’re being an idiot.

    Hi Fred, chances are you’re going to be banned from membership for not being MGTOW, this thread will likely be moved to the “non-member / opposing views” sub where anyone is free to interact with us, subject to moderation, don't worry though, we'll still interact with you there.

    I have a feeling that your post would have passed such moderation anyway so let me try to answer.

    First up, it’s highly unlikely that she’s a virgin, but not impossible. This means it’s highly likely that she’s lying to you. Is this any way to start a relationship?

    Quote Originally Posted by frederik626262 View Post
    The red flags I can spot is that she would not want to miss an hour or two of sleep after work to be with me, so she only want to be with me in the weekend. Thereby she is too career minded, I think.

    Hmm.

    I had to think about this for a second, but only a second (or three) to try to understand exactly what it is you’re saying.

    So, she’s VERY career minded and doesn’t want anything to interfere with this. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this, but again I have to ask if she’s being truthful.

    It kinda depends on her working hours I suppose. Is she in a field (say the medical field) where she’s expected to work excruciating long hours after which all she wants to do is hit the hay?

    But I get the sense that this isn’t quite the case, that she’s zoning you into a particular niche in her life.

    It was many years ago but I also had a similar experience. It turned out that she didn’t want me around at “certain times” because she was getting shagged senseless by Chad, but wanted to keep me around as a Beta provider.

    And yes, she swore blind that she was faithful until I confronted her with the facts.

    Don’t be a dupe.

    Even if, and that’s a very small if, she’s telling you the truth she’s marking her territory. She’s in control. You only get to play along when it suits her.

    Is that the life you wish to live?

  4. #4
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Bumfuck, Egypt
    Posts
    3,769
    Reputation
    11528
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Please help me think straight

    frederick, I think you're a troll.

    But before we draw a line through your name, I'm going to ask the membership if they believe anyone could really be this stupid? Sorry Jackoff, we all been there.

    fred, I think it unlikely that you're for real. But in case you are and still want to join, we will require a proper intro as per the principles.
    Last edited by frog; October 17, 2022 at 7:08 PM.
    Every day I make the world a little bit worse.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Wherever you go, there you are.
    Posts
    3,131
    Reputation
    5301
    Type
    Just Me

    Re: Please help me think straight

    Quote Originally Posted by frog View Post
    But before we draw a line through your name, I'm going to ask the membership if they believe anyone could really be this stupid?
    Yup.

    The stupidity of men when it comes to women never ceases to amaze me.

    But yeah, he could be a troll.

    At this stage he could even be a she.

  6. #6
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Bumfuck, Egypt
    Posts
    3,769
    Reputation
    11528
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Please help me think straight

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    Yup.

    The stupidity of men when it comes to women never ceases to amaze me.

    But yeah, he could be a troll.

    At this stage he could even be a she.
    They did a good job trying to make their post look natural, but they piled it on too deep.
    Every day I make the world a little bit worse.

  7. #7
    Member Joe Magarac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2022
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    73
    Reputation
    163
    Type
    Ghost

    Lightbulb Re: Please help me think straight

    Instead of being a meanie and detailing my suspicions, I will take this post at face value just in case.

    You come here to help you to think straight, knowing full well what the line is around here.
    That tells me you essentially want to be talked out of having this relationship.

    Anyone might have doubts, but you show good instincts by coming here.

    Only you can answer the question of what you want, but I think you answered it for yourself already.

  8. #8
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    6,830
    Reputation
    18617
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Please help me think straight

    All I want to hear is the clash and clanging of the coinbox when the payphone comes slamming down!

    I'm dropping another dime!
    Bundle up, boys, it's gonna be a long cold endless winter.


  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Wherever you go, there you are.
    Posts
    3,131
    Reputation
    5301
    Type
    Just Me

    Re: Please help me think straight

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    All I want to hear is the clash and clanging of the coinbox when the payphone comes slamming down!

    I'm dropping another dime!
    I dunno, but I think the payphone may be temporarily disconnected.

    Regardless of this guy's authenticity, he doesn't seem MGTOW.

  10. #10
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    6,830
    Reputation
    18617
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Please help me think straight

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    I dunno, but I think the payphone may be temporarily disconnected.

    Regardless of this guy's authenticity, he doesn't seem MGTOW.
    He came in here praising a woman? Holding her on a pedestal? Talking marriage?

    Ban him

    Ban him

    Ban him

    Ban him

    Ban him

    Are you hearing me?
    Bundle up, boys, it's gonna be a long cold endless winter.


  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Wherever you go, there you are.
    Posts
    3,131
    Reputation
    5301
    Type
    Just Me

    Re: Please help me think straight

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    He came in here praising a woman? Holding her on a pedestal? Talking marriage?

    Ban him

    Ban him

    Ban him

    Ban him

    Ban him

    Are you hearing me?
    Part of me is thinking he maybe a she.

    Not so much praising "a" woman, but testing the waters as a woman.

    Wondering how far she can push a guy before he cops on that he's being used as a tool. Looking for clues as to how far she can go.

    That being said, I'll take Joe's stance and take it at face value for the moment.

    Regardless of the O.P., we should also consider the lurkers.

  12. #12
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Bumfuck, Egypt
    Posts
    3,769
    Reputation
    11528
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Please help me think straight

    I'll be surprised if they get back to us. But since I've been rightly accused of troll bashing on occasion, I said I'd give them a chance, and I will. But as suspicious as their acting, it won't be a long one. They'll likely be gone soon enough.
    Every day I make the world a little bit worse.

  13. #13
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    6,830
    Reputation
    18617
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Please help me think straight

    Quote Originally Posted by frog View Post
    I'll be surprised if they get back to us. But since I've been rightly accused of troll bashing on occasion, I said I'd give them a chance, and I will. But as suspicious as their acting, it won't be a long one. They'll likely be gone soon enough.
    You need to bring out the old west in you, back when the sheriff shot motherfuckers dead at the drop of a hat!
    A good sheriff unloaded on the son's a bitches !
    Bundle up, boys, it's gonna be a long cold endless winter.


  14. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2022
    Posts
    192
    Reputation
    402
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: Please help me think straight

    Quote Originally Posted by frederik626262 View Post
    After the reddit forum closed down i have needed a place to share my thoughts from time to time. I am from Scandinavia and met a girl, who I find very attractive and sweet.

    Had you asked me 6 months ago I would never get married or live with a woman, however, this girl ticks all the boxes: virgin, smart, sweet, helpsome etc.

    The red flags I can spot is that she would not want to miss an hour or two of sleep after work to be with me, so she only want to be with me in the weekend. Thereby she is too career minded, I think.

    She is very focused on me being highly educated and successful, so for me it seems like I am the best one around taking into consideration her mother pushing her to get married.

    However, my hormones are going crazy and I start to imagine a life with her. I know it's a strange question, but can someone please set me straight and tell me that i am an idiot.
    Frederik, how much time do you spend figuring out what kind of boat, car, computer hardware, guitar, etc. to buy? Hours and hours, right?

    Invest at least a few hours and maybe some money (I don't know the laws in Scandinavia) and research her the same way you would before you make a major purchase.

    At the bare minimum, get at least a few months of bank history and her credit/student loan/debt statements (again, will vary in Scandinavia) before you move in and certainly before you get engaged.


    I also suggest you do a little recon outside her apartment/work when she leaves/arrives on a few random days for at least 2-3 hours and see who comes in and who comes out, or hire somebody to do so.


    Also, you say she's a virgin. Did you take her virginity? There are Doctors who will verify that anywhere there is a "Traditional" Population. Though you might save that for last after checking out her finances and getting a handle on how she conducts her daily routine, rather than just how she says it.

    I'm not trying to be a toad or a butthead, I'm just saying, before you buy the car, or even engage in a long term lease, take a look "Under the hood" and see if the dealer's claims to mileage and "hardly used" check out. Don't let your heart and hormones stop you from doing your "Due Dilligence" as we say in the Common Law Legal System, in fact, the presence of that makes it MORE imperative you put them in check temporarily and use cold reason and logic for a bit.

    MOST importantly, AWALT and Briffault's Law. Ask her what being a wife means to her, and what she will do on a daily basis. Will she do all the cooking, cleaning, laundry but expect you to contribute to most of the rent and utilities in return? Put yourself first, this is a major big deal to YOU and it's YOUR job to take care of yourself first and foremost.

    You WILL regret it if you don't. I suspect this thread will be moved elsewhere once the mods take a look at it.

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    3rd coast
    Posts
    283
    Reputation
    537
    Type
    Some where between chaos & disorder

    Re: Please help me think straight

    I smell simp!

  16. #16
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Bumfuck, Egypt
    Posts
    3,769
    Reputation
    11528
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Please help me think straight

    Have moved this thread down to Opposing views where it belongs.

    As for frederik and frederik626262, two names from the same address, they're out a here. I should have just kicked their ass out this morning, but if I ban everybody whose first post don't measure up, I'll sooner or later smoke some well-meaning rookie and I don't want to do that. Asking for an intro seems a reasonable compromise. A real troll won't do an intro and will end up banned anyway. If I look dumb in the meantime, well that's the way it goes.

    Unboxxed has reminded me that fred's attitude is not very MGTOW and was reason enough to give them the boot. True enough, I just had so little faith in their story that I figured they'd be gone soon anyway. Ordinarily I'd give someone a little more time to respond, but fred smells so bad there's no reason to wait. If it was really important, they'd a got back to us. Come back after your dream girl grinds you into stupidburger fred.
    Last edited by frog; October 18, 2022 at 5:02 AM.
    Every day I make the world a little bit worse.

  17. #17
    Super Moderator Mr Wombat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    5,571
    Reputation
    25346
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Please help me think straight

    Quote Originally Posted by frederik626262 View Post
    After the reddit forum closed down i have needed a place to share my thoughts from time to time. I am from Scandinavia and met a girl, who I find very attractive and sweet.

    Had you asked me 6 months ago I would never get married or live with a woman, however, this girl ticks all the boxes: virgin, smart, sweet, helpsome etc.
    I'm with everyone else. Women have sex by the age of 15 these days. And generally, sweetly feminine women with petite bodies, doll faces, and an open, friendly attitude have taken miles and miles and miles of dick. Means, motive, and opportunity.

  18. #18
    BamBam
    Guest

    Re: Please help me think straight

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wombat View Post
    I'm with everyone else. Women have sex by the age of 15 these days. And generally, sweetly feminine women with petite bodies, doll faces, and an open, friendly attitude have taken miles and miles and miles of dick. Means, motive, and opportunity.
    I might be banne, but thank god for Mr Wombat.

    No such thing as an 18 year old virgin.

    I see a cute, innocent looking, “catholic” girl and I see miles and miles and miles of cock.

    Like sticking your dick into a filthy petri dish. Better have the Ciprofloxacin on hand.

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Wherever you go, there you are.
    Posts
    3,131
    Reputation
    5301
    Type
    Just Me

    Re: Please help me think straight

    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam View Post
    I see a cute, innocent looking, “catholic” girl and I see miles and miles and miles of cock.
    Ha ha. So long as we're not imagining it to be our cock.

  20. #20
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    6,830
    Reputation
    18617
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Please help me think straight

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    Ha ha. So long as we're not imagining it to be our cock.
    It's something about those short plaid skirts, huh, Jackoff?






    Bundle up, boys, it's gonna be a long cold endless winter.



Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 19
    Last Post: October 10, 2021, 11:04 PM
  2. Sometimes you can pick it straight away
    By Mr Wombat in forum Lounge
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: September 3, 2020, 8:49 PM
  3. Straight men won't date tranny's because of HATRED!!!!!!!
    By Tangent in forum Random (Non-MGTOW subjects)
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: August 17, 2019, 4:17 AM
  4. The Straight Men Who Want Nothing to Do With Women
    By Silvestroyer in forum Lounge
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: October 1, 2016, 5:03 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •