+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: I'm Outta Here!

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Wherever you go, there you are.
    Posts
    1,991
    Reputation
    3382
    Type
    Just Me.

    I'm Outta Here!

    I see today that Happybachelor's membership has been re-instated.

    All I can say is if this is the calibre of membership you are looking for, one that wishes cause dissent and hostility between members then I'm not what you are looking for in a member.

    Ban me, leave my account active I don't care.

    Well Happybachelor it seems you've won out in the end, at least as far as my membership here is concerned.

    Maybe the idea behind MGTOW is changing, so be it, but I'm an oul' hand and want no part in being directed as to how I live my life.

    Good luck and best wishes to all of you.

    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Jackoff; August 6, 2021 at 3:15 PM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    3,701
    Reputation
    11256
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: I'm Outta Here!

    Don't put your boots on so soon, wait and watch this pilgrim gun slinger blow his nose off, or shoot himself in the foot!

    The entertainment value alone is worth it! Partner...

    Last edited by mgtower; August 6, 2021 at 6:08 PM.
    Freedom is what people are willing to die for and what governments are willing to kill for.--- (Andrew Wilkow; Sirius-XM, the patriot channel 125)

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Wherever you go, there you are.
    Posts
    1,991
    Reputation
    3382
    Type
    Just Me.

    Re: I'm Outta Here!

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    Don't put your boots on so soon, wait and watch this pilgrim gun slinger blow his nose off, or shoot himself in the foot!

    The entertainment value alone is worth it! Partner...

    Cheers Tower for the words of support, and maybe I’ll rethink things over time. I admit I’ve had a bit of a visceral reaction to this turn of events.

    Jagr closed my thread citing the fact that I hadn’t cited the posts that led me to my conclusions. A fair point especially if it was about a current member.

    Talk about shooting yourself in the foot?

    I have since P.M.d Jagr trying to explain my comments, that I hadn’t been building a dossier on the guy and so had difficulty in referring to particular posts that had been made over a period of months.

    It seems to me that because I have attacked a now re-instated member that any time I argue with any of his points it may be misconstrued as a personal vendetta against him, and this may indeed be true as I have personal loathing for anyone who seeks to control me.

    So, I’ll take your advice and wait and see.

    Until this sorts itself out though I feel I shouldn’t be an active member of this site. I don’t want to be the one seen to be causing dissent.

    In the meantime I’ll lurk. I suspect it won’t be too long.

    Until then, I’ll leave you all with these thoughts:



    And as time goes on they don’t give up:



    How many disenchanted people have come together in groups saying they want nothing more to do with TPTB only to be transformed in to some kind of a movement that is eventually stomped on by those very same PTB?

    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Jackoff; August 7, 2021 at 2:43 PM.

  4. #4
    Administrator jagrmeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    3,566
    Reputation
    15444
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: I'm Outta Here!

    I would wait if I were you. When you give someone more rope, it's really up to them what they do with it. Sometimes they hang themselves.

    As for your post, my main thing is: cite evidence so we can see what is problematic; otherwise my concern is that we stigmatize people whose views differ from our own. Quotes are sufficient evidence.

    Some of you may be wondering -- who is this Jagrmeister guy? Have a look at some of my posts from MGTOW Forums--> Jagr Archive (collection of my articles)



    Stuff I do: Box, Surf, Tennis (3.5/4.0), Downhill skiing. I lift 4x a week and have for 10 years.
    Stuff I like: Comedy shows, NBA, Reading Non-Fiction (sociology, philosophy, biographies).
    Random facts: I admire Steve Jobs. Favorite travel spots (Russia, Central America).

  5. #5

    Re: I'm Outta Here!

    Why not just put him on Ignore? That's what I do, when I come across a forum poster who aggravates me. It makes things more tolerable.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    3,701
    Reputation
    11256
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: I'm Outta Here!

    Talk about shooting yourself in the foot?
    Yea, I can strain spaghetti with mine! I live in a bullet hole where the town shot off its foot, in a state that shot off both feet!

    I know all about it in great detail!

    It seems to me that because I have attacked a now re-instated member that any time I argue with any of his points it may be misconstrued as a personal vendetta against him, and this may indeed be true as I have personal loathing for anyone who seeks to control me.
    Smash the report this post button so admin and monitors don't have to stumble across it or wait to read it in a post without a link. Blam! God sticks guys like us in the same sandbox for a good reason!

    I don't leave any unfinished business, I like to piss off badgers because they're a CHALLENGE! Take me to court and I'll break your bank in legal fees! Then walk out Scott Free! (<not hypothetical but actual, on second thought perhaps both).

    I don't give a fuck if others think it's a vendetta or what they think at all! As long I stick to the arena's rules and give them cause to contemplate making more rules! Like no ricochets shots fragging them where they're hiding and thinking they're safe!

    In my unbias and humble opinion I believe he's better suited for MRA where he can belittle us and receive sympathy, condolence, mutual understanding, and positive feedback. He just doesn't understand our philosophy of "fuck it all, I'm DONE!".

    It's not our fault when MRA marshmallows choose to fall in our fire!

    How many disenchanted people have come together in groups saying they want nothing more to do with TPTB only to be transformed in to some kind of a movement that is eventually stomped on by those very same PTB?
    Honestly? This is the only place I belong, the stench of politics has saturated everything else! And what are politics? They're dirty nasty motherfuclkers seeking control over my mind, spirit, and soul, this gang, that gang, the other gang, and having the "gang mentality" and no regard or respect for the individual, they just use each other like filthy rags then throw each other to the wolves! Pack mentality is the furthest thing from individuality and the furthest thing from MGTOW! Personally, I have a real nasty bite to anyone or anything that seeks to "control my being". Mandatory "Jab" with an "experimental substance" shrouded in conspiracy and covered up with lies and propaganda, is a real good example when a "gang" goes too far!

    My body, their choice? Forces me in a position to take drastic measures! Push> push> push> push> push> push> the only question is how far and how long before one <<<<pushes back<<<<?

    With all due respect to jag and in all fairness I believe this isn't stigmatic, it's problematic, and I'm not one to allow problems to persist, it always turns rancid when we do.
    Freedom is what people are willing to die for and what governments are willing to kill for.--- (Andrew Wilkow; Sirius-XM, the patriot channel 125)

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Wherever you go, there you are.
    Posts
    1,991
    Reputation
    3382
    Type
    Just Me.

    Re: I'm Outta Here!

    Quote Originally Posted by jagrmeister View Post
    I would wait if I were you. When you give someone more rope, it's really up to them what they do with it. Sometimes they hang themselves.

    As for your post, my main thing is: cite evidence so we can see what is problematic; otherwise my concern is that we stigmatize people whose views differ from our own. Quotes are sufficient evidence.
    I appreciate what you say, and I have since returned to the forum. I just got my nose out of joint for a while.

    As for providing evidence, since he was already banned at the time, a ban I believed to be permanent, I didn’t deem it very necessary. It would of course be different if talking about a current member.

    Thanks.
    Last edited by Jackoff; August 9, 2021 at 1:58 PM.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Wherever you go, there you are.
    Posts
    1,991
    Reputation
    3382
    Type
    Just Me.

    Re: I'm Outta Here!

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Haskell View Post
    Why not just put him on Ignore? That's what I do, when I come across a forum poster who aggravates me. It makes things more tolerable.
    I had considered this, but this would allow him to influence lurkers without reply.

    Anyway, I get a bit of a kick out of revealing the flaws in his posts. While my replies to him may look like I'm angry or triggered or something I'm usually laughing my ass off.
    Last edited by Jackoff; August 9, 2021 at 2:05 PM.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Wherever you go, there you are.
    Posts
    1,991
    Reputation
    3382
    Type
    Just Me.

    Re: I'm Outta Here!

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    Yea, I can strain spaghetti with mine! I live in a bullet hole where the town shot off its foot, in a state that shot off both feet!

    I know all about it in great detail!



    Smash the report this post button so admin and monitors don't have to stumble across it or wait to read it in a post without a link. Blam! God sticks guys like us in the same sandbox for a good reason!

    I don't leave any unfinished business, I like to piss off badgers because they're a CHALLENGE! Take me to court and I'll break your bank in legal fees! Then walk out Scott Free! (<not hypothetical but actual, on second thought perhaps both).

    I don't give a fuck if others think it's a vendetta or what they think at all! As long I stick to the arena's rules and give them cause to contemplate making more rules! Like no ricochets shots fragging them where they're hiding and thinking they're safe!

    In my unbias and humble opinion I believe he's better suited for MRA where he can belittle us and receive sympathy, condolence, mutual understanding, and positive feedback. He just doesn't understand our philosophy of "fuck it all, I'm DONE!".

    It's not our fault when MRA marshmallows choose to fall in our fire!

    Honestly? This is the only place I belong, the stench of politics has saturated everything else! And what are politics? They're dirty nasty motherfuclkers seeking control over my mind, spirit, and soul, this gang, that gang, the other gang, and having the "gang mentality" and no regard or respect for the individual, they just use each other like filthy rags then throw each other to the wolves! Pack mentality is the furthest thing from individuality and the furthest thing from MGTOW! Personally, I have a real nasty bite to anyone or anything that seeks to "control my being". Mandatory "Jab" with an "experimental substance" shrouded in conspiracy and covered up with lies and propaganda, is a real good example when a "gang" goes too far!

    My body, their choice? Forces me in a position to take drastic measures! Push> push> push> push> push> push> the only question is how far and how long before one <<<<pushes back<<<<?

    With all due respect to jag and in all fairness I believe this isn't stigmatic, it's problematic, and I'm not one to allow problems to persist, it always turns rancid when we do.
    The problem with smashing the report button is often his posts need to be viewed over time to get the full picture of what he’s up to.

    I don’t care how I’m viewed about possibly having a vendetta either, my only concern is if it’s viewed that way by the admins it may weaken my argument, that it’s something personal and I’m just looking for a way to get him banned facts be damned.
    Last edited by Jackoff; August 9, 2021 at 2:01 PM.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    3,701
    Reputation
    11256
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: I'm Outta Here!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    The problem with smashing the report button is often his posts need to be viewed over time to get the full picture of what he’s up to.

    I don’t care how I’m viewed about possibly having a vendetta either, my only concern is if it’s viewed that way by the admins it may weaken my argument, that it’s something personal and I’m just looking for a way to get him banned facts be damned.
    BTW, the only echo chamber I hear resonating off the walls are his arguments that go on and on with anybody replying in agreeance (echo chamber).

    I hear MRA echoes and nothing else. The whole shamming schmeal about "in order for bad men to succeeded good men do nothing", guilt, shame, fckn bla bla bla, I heard it all before. Take over Jesus's job and carry the weight of the world on my shoulders and get crucified for it, been there, done that, it's vacation time, has been for nearly 25 years!

    I don't take fancy to people spitting in my face for serving them, perhaps he does...
    Freedom is what people are willing to die for and what governments are willing to kill for.--- (Andrew Wilkow; Sirius-XM, the patriot channel 125)

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Wherever you go, there you are.
    Posts
    1,991
    Reputation
    3382
    Type
    Just Me.

    Re: I'm Outta Here!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinichi Haku View Post
    But they are all LARPers, and they will do everything except for the few things that might actually work.

    Edit: This is actually my second post, for some reason the first post about ghosting went in a mod queue. I'm pretty sure there was nothing wrong with it, just seemed like leftover scripting.
    LARP - a new one on me so maybe a definition:

    LARP
    ...
    noun: LARPS; plural noun: LARPs

    a type of role-playing game in which participants physically act out scenarios, typically using costumes and props.
    "vampire LARPs play out in scores of cities around the US and as far away as Brazil and New Zealand"
    As for your first post going in to moderation, a mod may weigh in here but I gather early posts by new members may go in to moderation if they are long posts - whatever the definition of long is.

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Wherever you go, there you are.
    Posts
    1,991
    Reputation
    3382
    Type
    Just Me.

    Re: I'm Outta Here!

    O.K. I've had enough of posting online.

    It's been an eye opening experience.

    I always wondered what motivated people to post their views online and now I've had a taste.

    It was fine while it lasted but now it's time for me to move on. Whilst I'm MGTOW to the core I don't think I really fit here anymore.

    Things seem to be changing and far be it from me to stand in the path of change.

    I'm just another oul wan set in his ways.

    Good luck to you all.

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    3,701
    Reputation
    11256
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: I'm Outta Here!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    O.K. I've had enough of posting online.

    It's been an eye opening experience.

    I always wondered what motivated people to post their views online and now I've had a taste.

    It was fine while it lasted but now it's time for me to move on. Whilst I'm MGTOW to the core I don't think I really fit here anymore.

    Things seem to be changing and far be it from me to stand in the path of change.

    I'm just another oul wan set in his ways.

    Good luck to you all.

  14. #14
    Senior Member MGTOWFOREVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,065
    Reputation
    4760
    Type
    Living on my own terms

    Re: I'm Outta Here!

    Jackoff,

    Please stay but its up to you. I have been here for almost 5 years but don't remember the poster you mentioned.

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Wherever you go, there you are.
    Posts
    1,991
    Reputation
    3382
    Type
    Just Me.

    Re: I'm Outta Here!

    How much is too much?

    Guys, I’ve been very down lately and because of this some of my later posts may have been a little more aggressive than usual. I offer this as an explanation if I have caused offence.

    Like all of us my world has changed and, in my case not for the better. Whilst my attitude is generally upbeat this last couple of months have beat me up!

    I have recently lost not one, not two but three loved ones – not family but as close as. (Nothing to do with Covid any of them – just to put that out of the way)

    Because of the restrictions I was not allowed to attend any social gatherings, wakes or funerals in their remembrance.

    I could have said to myself: “Fuck them and their rules!” but how would this appear to others?

    Worse, I couldn’t afford the risk.

    What do I mean?

    Well, here in Ireland if you’re a nobody like me and you leave the state they imprison you for two weeks and fine you approx. €1800 upon your return (unvaccinated). Whilst I could have taken the risk of not getting caught I simply can’t afford that amount of money never mind the imprisonment.

    Oh, and just for clarity: they call this imprisonment ‘quarantine’, and the €1800 fine is quantified as ‘costs’ for your quarantine. In this way they don’t have to prosecute and so avoid the (ah-herm!!!) ‘justice system’. No court cases unless you have the means to fight them, and really, what’s the point since by the time your case is heard your 2 weeks is already long past. Bastards!

    And so I have been sitting, stewing in my constraints and thinking about the world in which I find myself.

    In the last few years my world has changed in the following ways (amongst others):

    1. We had a referendum on abortion where the majority of voters voted in favour, so unlike the U.S. where it was left to the judiciary (Roe v. Wade), Ireland actually decided that infanticide is O.K.

    2. Laws have been passed to allow people to choose / change their gender.



    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDswiT87oo8

    I didn’t like this track at the time, now I see it for the social statement it was – go figure!

    3. And, of course the lockdowns: where people just accept that the government has the right to tell you who you should interact with where, when and how – and that’s on top of the economic impact.

    It’s all been a bit much, so my apologies if my posts were unnecessarily aggressive.

    I’m flitting between angry / depressed / annoyed / sad / fuck ‘em all / why can’t they see? etc. etc.

  16. #16
    Senior Member DocDJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    115
    Reputation
    294
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: I'm Outta Here!

    Jackoff - I appreciate that you and I have yet to make acquaintance but reading your thread permit me to pass you one piece of advice - never let anyone move you from your path. Never moved or pulled off balance.

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    3,701
    Reputation
    11256
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: I'm Outta Here!

    I'm sorry for your losses, triple whammy to boot!

    Just hang on tight, focus on your own needs, and don't let your nation's lack of morals, and immoral direction effect you! The further they go, the more they tear the bonds that tie you together, hardening your indifference and strengthening your resolve, but don't let it harden your heart with bitterness and make you miserable!

    I'll smile my way past the gates of hell and out the other side! Don't become a bitter grumpy old bastard, you're sure not to like it!

    I plan on getting old and senile with a big smile on my face grabbing nurses asses and asking them if their crotch pussy purrs?
    Freedom is what people are willing to die for and what governments are willing to kill for.--- (Andrew Wilkow; Sirius-XM, the patriot channel 125)

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Wherever you go, there you are.
    Posts
    1,991
    Reputation
    3382
    Type
    Just Me.

    Re: I'm Outta Here!

    Thanks guys for the support and the advice, it really is much appreciated since I can’t express such thoughts IRL.

    At times like this Chumbawamba comes to mind, but I’m not quite there yet.

    I’m really a very emotional being albeit forged in reason and logic. I know eventually I’ll come to grips with these feelz as I have done so many times before, but for the moment it’s kinda difficult. The “wake” to us Irish is very important, to miss it is a BIG loss but I’ll go no further on this unless prompted.

    Quote Originally Posted by DocDJ View Post
    Jackoff - I appreciate that you and I have yet to make acquaintance but reading your thread permit me to pass you one piece of advice - never let anyone move you from your path. Never moved or pulled off balance.
    My path is set and true, but I admit for the moment I have been thrown off balance; not on my course, but on how to handle the hurdles. Rest assured this WILL be rectified, it’s just going to take me a minute. Thank you for your good advice; it’s something I rarely get IRL even from my closest friends.

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    I'm sorry for your losses, triple whammy to boot!

    Just hang on tight, focus on your own needs, and don't let your nation's lack of morals, and immoral direction effect you! The further they go, the more they tear the bonds that tie you together, hardening your indifference and strengthening your resolve, but don't let it harden your heart with bitterness and make you miserable!

    I'll smile my way past the gates of hell and out the other side! Don't become a bitter grumpy old bastard, you're sure not to like it!

    I plan on getting old and senile with a big smile on my face grabbing nurses asses and asking them if their crotch pussy purrs?
    Again, thanks for the advice. My nation's lack of moral direction is little different from many others.

    As for becoming a bitter grumpy old bastard, naw, that’ll never happen.

    But…

    Pretending to be a bitter grumpy old bastard? – That could be fun. I’ve a few years to go but I plan on finding me a sidekick so we can be a real life Statler and Waldorf.
    Last edited by Jackoff; September 14, 2021 at 2:14 AM.

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    3,701
    Reputation
    11256
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: I'm Outta Here!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    Thanks guys for the support and the advice, it really is much appreciated since I can’t express such thoughts IRL.

    At times like this Chumbawamba comes to mind, but I’m not quite there yet.

    I’m really a very emotional being albeit forged in reason and logic. I know eventually I’ll come to grips with these feelz as I have done so many times before, but for the moment it’s kinda difficult. The “wake” to us Irish is very important, to miss it is a BIG loss but I’ll go no further on this unless prompted.



    My path is set and true, but I admit for the moment I have been thrown off balance; not on my course, but on how to handle the hurdles. Rest assured this WILL be rectified, it’s just going to take me a minute. Thank you for your good advice; it’s something I rarely get IRL even from my closest friends.



    Again, thanks for the advice. My nation's lack of moral direction is little different from many others.

    As for becoming a bitter grumpy old bastard, naw, that’ll never happen.

    But…

    Pretending to be a bitter grumpy old bastard? – That could be fun. I’ve a few years to go but I plan on finding me a sidekick so we can be a real life Statler and Waldorf.
    When I'm 90 years old, you can bet I'll find the right nurse that doesn't mind having her crotch pussy wrapped around my fingers!
    Freedom is what people are willing to die for and what governments are willing to kill for.--- (Andrew Wilkow; Sirius-XM, the patriot channel 125)

  20. #20
    Senior Member DocDJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    115
    Reputation
    294
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: I'm Outta Here!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post






    My path is set and true, but I admit for the moment I have been thrown off balance; not on my course, but on how to handle the hurdles. Rest assured this WILL be rectified, it’s just going to take me a minute. Thank you for your good advice; it’s something I rarely get IRL even from my closest friends.



    Again, thanks for the advice. My nation's lack of moral direction is little different from many others.


    No problem Jackoff. ~Hold firm.


Similar Threads

  1. My liberal students scare the shit outta me
    By Mr Wombat in forum News Articles
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: November 12, 2015, 2:11 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •