Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 74
  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2022
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Type
    Neutral

    I have a hard time understanding MGTOW

    I have a hard time understanding MGTOW

    Let me explain.

    While we all know the stats on divorce rape etc...
    Laws are not going to change (at least not in soon time) we know this.

    However, many men still get married and simp (look at only fans) etc... (They are aware of what happens but they think ohh it won't happen to me) and when it does they complain and they do it again.

    Complaining about it (and by that I mean the entire situation regarding the state of marriage and dating) is not going to change anything.

    Therefore, what can a smart man do...

    In my opinion, there are two options on bad and one very good...

    1. Be alone however this is not a good option if you want a family and a relationship and the only way to win is not to play is stupid. (The best way to win is option two)

    2. You win by changing the rules of the game.

    Let me explain...

    You work your ass off and get one to two properties to rent out... (Letís say 3000$ a month less is fine as well)

    After that, you move to a country like Bali (paradise on earth think Hawaii) where the average salary is 500$ a month and you get married and have a family.

    This has many advantages and I will list the three most important ones

    1. In a country where the average salary is 500$ and you are earning 3000$ you are a king and work becomes optional (if you want)
    2. The mentality of women is very different they value family and don't sleep around.
    3. If she is a bitch, cheats, or whatever (very unlikely) you just leave her and she gets nothing, as she cannot touch your assets in the west (No divorce rape and incentive for leaving and the fact you can leave keeps her on her best behavior)

    So the only way to win is not to play is just not true you win by changing the rules and this is coming from a married man with 3 kids that has been living in Bali for the past 10 years.

    Now come the part I do not understand when I say the above to my MGTOW friends (Who have passive income of 3000+) who want a family I just get excuses (well Iím not sure idk)

    Some of them also have a job which they donít like (their passive income is just extra)

    So they just complain (western woman this family court that) and they want a family they just donít want to take the risk with western woman (which I approve of) and a crazy family court system.

    There is a solution but you are not willing to do it.

    I would understand if you were working for minimal wage and you cannot do it (but this is not the case with most of my friends)

    Iím not attacking anyone to each its own but the above makes no sense to me so Iím trying to understand it and see what other MGTOW think. (a wider group than 6 friends)

  2. #2
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,006
    Reputation
    14283
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: I have a hard time understanding MGTOW

    Well, married man with three kids and who is non-MGTOW, you cannot be a registered member on this site. Registered membership is for MGTOW only.

    I moved your thread to Nonmember Questions and Opposing Views where it belongs and where you can interact with us as an Unregistered Guest.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  3. #3
    SIlver
    Guest

    Re: I have a hard time understanding MGTOW

    The above makes no sense I was just asking for an opinion I don't see the reason to be banned and fail to see why you would want an echo chamber.

    I was posting a possible solution and trying to understand why more people don't do this (including my friends)

  4. #4
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    5,626
    Reputation
    15771
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: I have a hard time understanding MGTOW

    Yea, I'll just move to the Philippines, eat lots of Fukufish, get married, live happy ever after driving a rickshaw in Manilla.

    Someone hand me a pistol.

    These fkn clowns have no concept that life can actually be much better without the emotional attachments and struggles of dealing with a relationship! They can't imagine hucking granite cliffs and knowing personally every mountain within his range!

    They just have to be tied down with delusional fulfillment instead of living a life so seldom lived by men bound to no one nor anything!

    We're living in a paradise they'll never see!

    Honestly, I would choose a pistol over the entrapment like an eagle in a dog cage!

    Unboxed is all too kind, I would have tossed you out and banned your IP address!
    Corruption, like low tide, lowers all boats and smashes their hulls on the rocks.

  5. #5
    OriginalPoster
    Guest

    Re: I have a hard time understanding MGTOW

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    Yea, I'll just move to the Philippines, eat lots of Fukufish, get married, live happy ever after driving a rickshaw in Manilla.

    Someone hand me a pistol.

    These fkn clowns have no concept that life can actually be much better without the emotional attachments and struggles of dealing with a relationship! They can't imagine hucking granite cliffs and knowing personally every mountain within his range!

    They just have to be tied down with delusional fulfillment instead of living a life so seldom lived by men bound to no one nor anything!

    We're living in a paradise they'll never see!

    Honestly, I would choose a pistol over the entrapment like an eagle in a dog cage!

    Unboxed is all too kind, I would have tossed you out and banned your IP address!
    Lol I was expecting a civil discussion not insults without addressing my points.

    1. These are people who want a family if you don't that's fine and that's a different case (like you)
    2. You think Bali is not good lol there is good infrastructure hospitals and everything else that you need (If it was that bad there would not be so many tourists from everywhere in the world)
    3. This says to me that you are talking smack about a place you have never been to.
    4. Yes the better choice is working 9-5 and dealing with crazy feminists and false accusations and all the rest in the west.
    5. You are a bitter person as you could have said the same without being angry or insulting (but that says more about you than it does about me.)

  6. #6
    Senior Member O.G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    504
    Reputation
    4608
    Type
    Sigma Male

    Re: I have a hard time understanding MGTOW

    I have a hard time understanding how you don't see yourself as a mega simp.

    So all we should do is bust ass to buy income property. In case you have not noticed. Seen any property prices here in the USA lately? Lot of ass to bust to do that.

    Now I can violate a #1 rule of investment property ownership. Own a property that takes an airplane to visit. In your case about a 20 hour plane ride. Then I only need to put 100% faith in a property management company. Then hope for the best.

    Now I have bust my ass for years. To own a sketchy rental income. That is located too far away. Now all I have to do is say goodbye to all my friends and family. Sure we can video chat. Just don't think most are going to stop by in person for a weekend. That's 20 hours away. Or have the cash to do so very often. So they could be part of my children's lives. You know. The concept of family. Not just your wife's Bali family.

    So now I have a sketchy income. Leave friends and family behind. Then move to a country that speaks a different language than me. With a totally different culture too. Now it's time to find a wife. As a stranger in a strange land.

    I'm going to stop here. There are holes in your rule changing plan big enough to drive a truck through. Of course the reason to do all this is so I can become the provider for a wife, and how ever many other dependents. Be they my children. Or members of her family. After all. I'm a king now. The guy with all the cash from the USA.

    So thank you for mapping out the road to super simpdom. Oh wait.....there is a sign in the road ahead.....is that an exit?

    Attached Images Attached Images
    "People are always angry at anyone who chooses very individual standards for his life; because of the extraordinary treatment which that man grants to himself, they feel degraded, like ordinary beings."
    - Nietzsche


  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Re: I have a hard time understanding MGTOW

    Quote Originally Posted by O.G. View Post
    I have a hard time understanding how you don't see yourself as a mega simp.

    So all we should do is bust ass to buy income property. In case you have not noticed. Seen any property prices here in the USA lately? Lot of ass to bust to do that.

    Now I can violate a #1 rule of investment property ownership. Own a property that takes an airplane to visit. In your case about a 20 hour plane ride. Then I only need to put 100% faith in a property management company. Then hope for the best.

    Now I have bust my ass for years. To own a sketchy rental income. That is located too far away. Now all I have to do is say goodbye to all my friends and family. Sure we can video chat. Just don't think most are going to stop by in person for a weekend. That's 20 hours away. Or have the cash to do so very often. So they could be part of my children's lives. You know. The concept of family. Not just your wife's Bali family.

    So now I have a sketchy income. Leave friends and family behind. Then move to a country that speaks a different language than me. With a totally different culture too. Now it's time to find a wife. As a stranger in a strange land.

    I'm going to stop here. There are holes in your rule changing plan big enough to drive a truck through. Of course the reason to do all this is so I can become the provider for a wife, and how ever many other dependents. Be they my children. Or members of her family. After all. I'm a king now. The guy with all the cash from the USA.

    So thank you for mapping out the road to super simpdom. Oh wait.....there is a sign in the road ahead.....is that an exit?

    I get your point about family and language even if most people can speak English (but you have to give up something to get something there is no perfect scenario. and if you are worried about the language there are other places that are similar where English is the main language such as Belize)

    As for the culture that is the best part a lot better than western culture (sluts are cheered and what not)

    For property management is not an issue if you get a good company so what you are saying is i'm stuck where i'm and cant move anywhere that's far due to the property. (regardless of the reason and is it Bali or somewhere else)

    Furthermore it does not have to be property I have a friend who makes that money from dividends and stocks etc...

    So I get the family part and I agree with the that but the rest is not an issue.

    What I also don't get is how your are a simp I don't get it its the opposite...

    You are simp in the west due to the laws (she cheats or whatever she gets 50%) here you don't like it you can say bye bye and she gets nothing so she will never think about doing something like this.

    Also I don't see how having kids is simping and taking care of them that is how humanity has survived since forever and providing is not bad for someone who deserves it she takes care of the home and kids etc...

    The only things I do is fix the car etc... (I don't remember when is the last time I cooked or did the dishes or cleaned or did the lawn)

    We both work part time (work 15 hours a week) I don't need to but its too boring to just sit around (I work from home (IT) she works for a local charity)

  8. #8

    Re: I have a hard time understanding MGTOW

    Why do you want women in the first place???

    Let me put better: Why do you want love a being that DO NOT LOVE YOU AT ALL???

    This is ridiculous, irrational. The first time I learn that women will NEVER love me like I would like to love, then I realize she was notthing to offer me.

    "The mentality of women is very different they value family and don't sleep around"

    BULLSHIT. This is not true at all. Women in Bali just have few, worse cards to play the life*. The moment she arrive at EUA, Europe or any cuck country and get citizenship, then she will become the same as local women. This is already PROVED over and over ad naseam.

    Why people still insist in this argument???

    Even if all laws change for the better I will stay single.

    *I am brazilian if this matter for some thing, I live in "third world country" and I growth up with this kind of women. Yeah, they are not soo bad as american but say that they love you for what you are is a joke, a bad joke my friend.
    Last edited by Hello_World; May 26, 2022 at 4:00 PM.
    The future is gone, hope is in the past

    Do you want to do great things for the sake of humanity? Oh please, donīt make me laugh.
    https://allthatsinteresting.com/nikola-tesla-death

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Re: I have a hard time understanding MGTOW

    Quote Originally Posted by Hello_World View Post
    Why do you want women in the first place???

    Let me put better: Why do you want love a being that DO NOT LOVE YOU AT ALL???

    This is ridiculous, irrational. The first time I learn that women will NEVER love me like I would like to love, then I realize she was notthing to offer me.

    "The mentality of women is very different they value family and don't sleep around"

    BULLSHIT. This is not true at all. Women in Bali just have few, worse cards to play the life. The moment she arrive at EUA, Europe or any cuck country and get citizenship, then she will become the same as local women. This is already PROVED over and over ad naseam.

    Why people still insist in this argument???

    Even if all laws change for the better I will stay single.
    Maybe but you just don't bring her to the west no citizenship no nothing (If I bring her to the west then I will get someone local no reason to get someone from there as the whole point is for her not to be able to divorce rape you in case things go sideways)

    I can leave tomorrow if I want (not that I would I'm happy with no complaints) and she gets jack shit (no golden parachute)

    Also if you don't want someone that is fine I was asking people who want I family just they don't due to the laws (the same reason why I did not find someone in the west)

    What I don't get is people who say they want a relationship (not you as you don't) but the reason they don't is the laws and crazy western woman. (and there is no solution the only one is to stay single which is not true)

    Alone I would have to do all the tasks myself like this I just fix the car and enjoy the beaches the sun and my life idk why that is so bad.

  10. #10

    Re: I have a hard time understanding MGTOW

    Quote Originally Posted by O.G. View Post
    I have a hard time understanding how you don't see yourself as a mega simp.

    So all we should do is bust ass to buy income property. In case you have not noticed. Seen any property prices here in the USA lately? Lot of ass to bust to do that.

    Now I can violate a #1 rule of investment property ownership. Own a property that takes an airplane to visit. In your case about a 20 hour plane ride. Then I only need to put 100% faith in a property management company. Then hope for the best.

    Now I have bust my ass for years. To own a sketchy rental income. That is located too far away. Now all I have to do is say goodbye to all my friends and family. Sure we can video chat. Just don't think most are going to stop by in person for a weekend. That's 20 hours away. Or have the cash to do so very often. So they could be part of my children's lives. You know. The concept of family. Not just your wife's Bali family.

    So now I have a sketchy income. Leave friends and family behind. Then move to a country that speaks a different language than me. With a totally different culture too. Now it's time to find a wife. As a stranger in a strange land.

    I'm going to stop here. There are holes in your rule changing plan big enough to drive a truck through. Of course the reason to do all this is so I can become the provider for a wife, and how ever many other dependents. Be they my children. Or members of her family. After all. I'm a king now. The guy with all the cash from the USA.

    So thank you for mapping out the road to super simpdom. Oh wait.....there is a sign in the road ahead.....is that an exit?

    Yeah, investment, family, friends and even being a stranger in a strange land is another point of view of how things could go incredible wrong.

    There is also the issue of how he will raise children in a strange land.

    -Will he raise the child as a local or as american?
    -All the other issues about raise a children in a SICK WORLD without get sick (I am NOT talking about covid or any other pandemic).
    Last edited by Hello_World; May 26, 2022 at 1:33 PM.
    The future is gone, hope is in the past

    Do you want to do great things for the sake of humanity? Oh please, donīt make me laugh.
    https://allthatsinteresting.com/nikola-tesla-death

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    3rd coast
    Posts
    180
    Reputation
    319
    Type
    Some where between chaos & disorder

    Re: I have a hard time understanding MGTOW

    W0W what a concept move from the western world to a third world country become king! ( insert sarcasm here ) You are sir are got dam genius, Not one single person in history has ever thought of this..SMH!




    Attached Images Attached Images

  12. #12

    Re: I have a hard time understanding MGTOW

    Quote Originally Posted by Slow Handf View Post
    W0W what a concept move from the western world to a third world country become king! ( insert sarcasm here ) You are sir are got dam genius, Not one single person in history has ever thought of this..SMH!
    Itīs a good idea if you are single and just want your income to last longer.

    The locals will HATE YOU if you are a sexpat that go there to steal ""their"" women. Make enemies with the locals is suicide no matter how rich you are. Money can easily change from one hand to another.
    The future is gone, hope is in the past

    Do you want to do great things for the sake of humanity? Oh please, donīt make me laugh.
    https://allthatsinteresting.com/nikola-tesla-death

  13. #13
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,006
    Reputation
    14283
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: I have a hard time understanding MGTOW

    Quote Originally Posted by SIlver View Post
    The above makes no sense I was just asking for an opinion I don't see the reason to be banned and fail to see why you would want an echo chamber.
    You're here, aren't you? (I just allowed through your last four posts above. Your guest posts in this forum will not appear right away until a Mod approves them.)

    You're talking to us, aren't you, with your contrary view? And we are talking to you. Not an echo chamber, then.

    So, I hope by the time of your fifth post that you have changed your view that this is an echo chamber.

    I was posting a possible solution and trying to understand why more people don't do this (including my friends)
    Yes, you already made that clear. As non-MGTOW, you can make that clear in this Opposing Views forum that we created just for conversations/questions like you are having with us. When non-MGTOW fellas innocently register with us with their questions and views, I "un-register" them and move them to this forum. It's not punitive. It's administrative.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  14. #14
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Re: I have a hard time understanding MGTOW

    Quote Originally Posted by Unboxxed View Post
    You're here, aren't you? (I just allowed through your last four posts above. Your guest posts in this forum will not appear right away until a Mod approves them.)

    You're talking to us, aren't you, with your contrary view? And we are talking to you. Not an echo chamber, then.

    So, I hope by the time of your fifth post that you have changed your view that this is an echo chamber.



    Yes, you already made that clear. As non-MGTOW, you can make that clear in this Opposing Views forum that we created just for conversations/questions like you are having with us. When non-MGTOW fellas innocently register with us with their questions and views, I "un-register" them and move them to this forum. It's not punitive. It's administrative.
    You are right and I do apologize I misunderstood as I thought I would not be able to post at all and have a conversation and all my posts will not get posted.

    Its not an echo chamber and I do apologize for the misunderstanding.

  15. #15
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Re: I have a hard time understanding MGTOW

    Quote Originally Posted by Hello_World View Post
    Itīs a good idea if you are single and just want your income to last longer.

    The locals will HATE YOU if you are a sexpat that go there to steal ""their"" women. Make enemies with the locals is suicide no matter how rich you are. Money can easily change from one hand to another.
    This is just false I have a lot of friends and no one hates me there are so many tourists here from all around the world.

    No one will notice you you are not that important.

    I have been living here for 10 years so what you are saying is just not true.

  16. #16
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    5,626
    Reputation
    15771
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: I have a hard time understanding MGTOW

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is just false I have a lot of friends and no one hates me there are so many tourists here from all around the world.

    No one will notice you you are not that important.

    I have been living here for 10 years so what you are saying is just not true.
    If you're so happy, overjoyed, and living an adversary free life, what are you doing here? I realize the deaf dumb and blind can't see the smoke or hear the bullets, and the bomb concussions do you not feel? There's a full blown cultural war going on, and yes, it's brought to you in the minds and hearts of the tourists.

    Should things suddenly change for the worse in your little paradise (thanks to the expanding war, unrest, and shortages) what you thought were friends become the worst of enemies. Everyone has enemies, in some cases they just haven't happened yet.

    Yup, I would have banned your IP address and never heard from you or anyone in your village ever again.
    Corruption, like low tide, lowers all boats and smashes their hulls on the rocks.

  17. #17
    Senior Member O.G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    504
    Reputation
    4608
    Type
    Sigma Male

    Re: I have a hard time understanding MGTOW

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I get your point about family and language even if most people can speak English (but you have to give up something to get something there is no perfect scenario. and if you are worried about the language there are other places that are similar where English is the main language such as Belize)

    As for the culture that is the best part a lot better than western culture (sluts are cheered and what not)

    For property management is not an issue if you get a good company so what you are saying is i'm stuck where i'm and cant move anywhere that's far due to the property. (regardless of the reason and is it Bali or somewhere else)

    Furthermore it does not have to be property I have a friend who makes that money from dividends and stocks etc...

    So I get the family part and I agree with the that but the rest is not an issue.

    What I also don't get is how your are a simp I don't get it its the opposite...

    You are simp in the west due to the laws (she cheats or whatever she gets 50%) here you don't like it you can say bye bye and she gets nothing so she will never think about doing something like this.

    Also I don't see how having kids is simping and taking care of them that is how humanity has survived since forever and providing is not bad for someone who deserves it she takes care of the home and kids etc...

    The only things I do is fix the car etc... (I don't remember when is the last time I cooked or did the dishes or cleaned or did the lawn)

    We both work part time (work 15 hours a week) I don't need to but its too boring to just sit around (I work from home (IT) she works for a local charity)
    I like how you just blow off leaving friends and family behind, as "I get that part". That's it? Thats all it is to you? You must not have been very close to anyone.

    To you it made sense to leave the country, your friends, and family. To have a wife and kids. Kids who won't have much to any connection to your side of the family.

    I was a landlord for over 40 years. Just sold last property this year. Could not disagree more with it just being a matter of finding the right management company. Might be you got lucky. I've seen too much of landlords who were not so lucky.

    Then you come into our front yard. Announce that you have found the way. That "smart" men would do what you did. You make further statement that all we do is complain. But we do not act.

    I called you a simp because in my opinion sacrificing my blood family, lifelong friends, and trusting others to manage my income as an unrealistic sacrifice. Just to have a wife and kids. To me simps go to extreme measures to have a woman and children. I think what you chose to do was very extreme. Hence the simp label.

    At least I didn't look up a way to contact you. To tell you so. Like you did here. To us.

    Even acting like you're not here to bash. While calling us complainers, that don't take action, or who don't see the solution that smart men do.
    "People are always angry at anyone who chooses very individual standards for his life; because of the extraordinary treatment which that man grants to himself, they feel degraded, like ordinary beings."
    - Nietzsche


  18. #18
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Re: I have a hard time understanding MGTOW

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    If you're so happy, overjoyed, and living an adversary free life, what are you doing here? I realize the deaf dumb and blind can't see the smoke or hear the bullets, and the bomb concussions do you not feel? There's a full blown cultural war going on, and yes, it's brought to you in the minds and hearts of the tourists.

    Should things suddenly change for the worse in your little paradise (thanks to the expanding war, unrest, and shortages) what you thought were friends become the worst of enemies. Everyone has enemies, in some cases they just haven't happened yet.

    Yup, I would have banned your IP address and never heard from you or anyone in your village ever again.
    So I was trying to understand (as I had trouble understanding my friends) and maybe give people a few ideas

    I do care about my friends and many of them are ether frustrated or disappointed about the state of western society.

    It worked out great for me whoever thinks is a bad idea they can stay where they are and live their life no one can force you to do nothing (nor do I care if you do or not)

    I don't see what's wrong with someone looking for a solution or maybe you are just afraid to have someone with a different opinion from you?

    As for war are you kidding I have two properties that i'm renting I will just go back that's easy and you are acting like in the west war can't happen ok that makes a lot of sense..... (LOL have you seen the state of the US)

    Under your logic I should be afraid to drink water what if I choke on it.

  19. #19
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Re: I have a hard time understanding MGTOW

    Quote Originally Posted by O.G. View Post
    I like how you just blow off leaving friends and family behind, as "I get that part". That's it? Thats all it is to you? You must not have been very close to anyone.

    To you it made sense to leave the country, your friends, and family. To have a wife and kids. Kids who won't have much to any connection to your side of the family.

    I was a landlord for over 40 years. Just sold last property this year. Could not disagree more with it just being a matter of finding the right management company. Might be you got lucky. I've seen too much of landlords who were not so lucky.

    Then you come into our front yard. Announce that you have found the way. That "smart" men would do what you did. You make further statement that all we do is complain. But we do not act.

    I called you a simp because in my opinion sacrificing my blood family, lifelong friends, and trusting others to manage my income as an unrealistic sacrifice. Just to have a wife and kids. To me simps go to extreme measures to have a woman and children. I think what you chose to do was very extreme. Hence the simp label.

    At least I didn't look up a way to contact you. To tell you so. Like you did here. To us.

    Even acting like you're not here to bash. While calling us complainers, that don't take action, or who don't see the solution that smart men do.
    You are right I should have maybe worded it differently but I said complaining as some of my friends complain quite a bit (western woman this that) and are very frustrated with how things are.

    As for property I have never had issues and even so there are many other places that you can invest it in that is easier to manage or safer (Have crypto as well for example) furthermore under your logic you are stuck wherever you have property.

    I have 4 friends who all rent and have done so trough a management company with no issues.

    And even if there are some issues you can always fly back for a month to sort things out (but how offer this is once every 10 years) plus see friends etc...

    As for family I have my mom (My dad passed away) with me in Bali.

    Now for friends this was a sacrifice I was willing to make.

    I get why you would call me SIMP and that's ok to hold that opinion (many people would say what I did was extreme not just you) and to the all the points you made this is the pro's and cons... (in my opinion)

    1. Paradise like Hawaii
    2. Better culture
    3. No money issues
    4. Work is optional
    5. Lot of friends and friendly people .
    6. No divorce rape
    7. live in a Villa next to the beach for 10k a year. (foreigner cant own property only lease for like 80 years so I just rent)
    8. Family and kids which I love.

    Negatives

    1 Had to give up old friends and limit interactions to chat video etc...
    2. Had to give up my mom for a few years (until she retired)

    The pro's are much bigger then cons by a long shot.

    I will put it another way if I don't have a family (no wife no kids hence no divorce rape anywhere) I would still rather live here than in the west.

    So wife and kids were the initial push to move here but that is not the reason I stayed (took 2 years and 3 months after moving before I got married)

    Also I like to thank you for the polite conversation I did get my answers which was the main thing I wanted out of the tread and you contributed a lot to this. (in a polite way)

    I hope you can understand where I'm coming from and why I started this tread.

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Wherever you go, there you are.
    Posts
    2,433
    Reputation
    4115
    Type
    Just Me.

    Re: I have a hard time understanding MGTOW

    @ SilverN

    Wow.

    No kidding you have a hard time understanding MGTOW. Could it be because you SIMPly donít want to?

    Or maybe youíre a female posing as a guy to try to herd us back to the farm?

    Either way it makes no odds. You say youíve come here to propose another option but thatís just a pure out-and-out lie.

    Youíre attempting to poke holes in our reasoning, so allow me to respond in kind.

    For the sake of discussion, letís assume you are male and being sincere in your advice.

    The desire for the family life that has been programmed in to you is so complete that youíre willing to give up everyone and everything around you, aside from your precious investments, and even those youíre willing to put in the hands of strangers.

    1. Be alone however this is not a good option if you want a family and a relationship and the only way to win is not to play is stupid.
    Hmm. The operative word her is ďifĒ. IF you want a family and a relationshit you are not a MGHOW. This is the point that eludes you. MGTOW have realised the futility of this endeavour.

    As for the ďBe aloneĒ bit, who says weíre alone? We have friends just like everyone else. Ah, but what about when you go home you may ask? Well, I get to relax and do whatever I wish without anything to destroy my harmony. Itís a peaceful bliss.

    2. The mentality of women is very different they value family and don't sleep around.
    Youíre delusional sir. Women are what women are the world over. In some cultures it may not be prudent to advertise this fact but they are basically all the same although their methodology may differ.

    Your wife may seem like the perfect unicorn, but thatís only because youíve bought in to her scam. The valuing of family is a ruse to keep herself on the gravy train. Remove that option and see how much she values family. She will use every option at her disposal to keep that train running including, but not limited to, turning your kids against you. So much for family values!

    3. If she is a bitch, cheats, or whatever (very unlikely) you just leave her and she gets nothing, as she cannot touch your assets in the west
    More delusion. You are legally married and that marriage will be recognised in your home country. Even if she never set foot in your home country she can sue THROUGH THOSE COURTS and since your assets are there they will have jurisdiction and will assign them where they will.

    So the only way to win is not to play is just not true you win by changing the rules and this is coming from a married man with 3 kids that has been living in Bali for the past 10 years.
    Self contradicting rubbish. If you change the rules then youíre not playing the game. Anyhow, how does one change the rules when theyíre not the ones making them? However Iím happy that youíre happy in your new-found plantation.

    Now come the part I do not understand when I say the above to my MGTOW friends (Who have passive income of 3000+) who want a family I just get excuses (well Iím not sure idk)
    If your friends want a family, they are definitely NOT MGTOW. However, many MGTOW will appear to give excuses as you call it because they donít wish to tell you how to live your life. These ďexcusesĒ are simply a way to deflect the constant onslaught of people trying to tell us how to live our lives without starting a fight.


    In summation:

    The laws and culture in the west is not the only reason many of us walk away. They are merely one part of a bigger picture, that picture being what women are at heart.

    They grow up being fawned over and this continues into their adulthood so they expect nothing other than subservience from all around them, even other women. Have you noticed how women constantly bitch about everything, even their female friends? This is who they are. The world is meant to revolve around them and when it doesnít they strike out with any means at their disposal.


    All this being said you may think Iím some sort of woman hating POS but thatís not true. I like the company of women and there are even a few I admire, but when you get involved with them romantically youíd have to be blind and deaf not to notice their manipulative, self-serving ways.


Similar Threads

  1. Got played hard for the last time. Part 2
    By Doomsday cult leader in forum New Member Intros
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: February 11, 2022, 11:11 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: January 26, 2022, 12:49 AM
  3. Got played hard for the last time.
    By Doomsday cult leader in forum New Member Intros
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: December 20, 2021, 6:34 AM
  4. Replies: 32
    Last Post: July 23, 2018, 9:38 PM
  5. Hard time relating
    By pbisque in forum Lounge
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: May 11, 2016, 10:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •