Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 34
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Cool Andrew Tate Is A God

    I'm sure everyone here knows this should be common sense stuff, but I'm not sure if everyone here knows who Andrew Tate is.

    Everyone here, and every man from every MGTOW community should write Andrew Tate fan letters. Tell him your complaints. Hell, tell him that men should even be allowed to complain, and then tell him your complaints. There's a difference between a runny nose or 10 degrees colder than ideal temperature, and nations that give men no purpose other than being wage slaves without a voice, while making every interaction between women a possible legal liability or causing men brain damage. Tell him that Alpha males, or just any strong man, or ambitious man if you get sick of the Alpha vs Beta stuff, well, strong men can't even exist, because they're killed the day they are born in every westernized gynocentric nation. Unless they were born the governor's son, or if he doesn't kill himself but instead withstands the shit storm called today's lying clown world, until he finally gets into a position by the time he is sixty years old, in which he's finally allowed to talk, or defend himself, and only half of everyone then hates him, instead of everyone hating him working up towards it. Anymore, for men, "strength" is only determined by what armor he wears, so he can just take another beating, but never win the war - forgetting that men are supposed to be equipped with both armor and a weapon, so he can actually win the war, instead of just endure it for as long as he can. Anymore, the weapons are just handed out to a few select men, and the common women.

    Andrew Tate isn't a bad looking dude. He's not retarded. He's filthy rich. Him, among other men I've seen can't be dismissed as "incels" or whatever, just for knowing that the common man is the underdog, forced to think he has to play some sick game he can't win, with the courts and your neighbors always on the woman's side that often don't even care about the man's story, after a powerfully weak woman turns on the waterworks in court and abuses their power every second of the day like modern women have proven to do, while men are still bred to serve, support, and die for women and their countries, without men given much respect, authority, or much reason for even wanting to live up until the day he maybe is called on to die.

    Andrew Tate has a huge following, and lots of money and resources, and cares about the common man, unlike most selfish men in his position. I read that he was born poor, and to a single mother. Trump largely failed men, but maybe he still planted some seeds when he said that he feels bad for young men today growing up, and I liked when Trump on Twitter called some bitchy woman's march or protest, a nice day for a parade. MGTOW men need mighty men on their side. Men today need a hero, because everyone else just tells men to shut up and we should proudly want to be a human sacrifice for nations that hate us and a money machine for women and women's most likely ruined kids. Without brotherhood, and masculine influence over society, and over women, and zero to no discipline of women because we went from legally being allowed to discipline women, lead women, and rule over them, to allowing women to get away with murder, while society has created masses of weird little boy/grown men hybrid, that are still supposed to protect and support their childish women, while at the same time strangely being ruled over by them, and so easily legally destroyed by. Well, women will continue to more and more suck, therefore their kids will, therefore the people will, and the ones they vote into office, because when all people suck, the ones running for office will suck more than ever too, all while society more and more deteriorates, all while censoring the wise men in the caves every chance law and popular culture gets, while giving men no conscious true reason to even want to be alive, other than just grasping at straws, trying to find an alternative lifestyle, and then hearing idiots still thinking something must be wrong if men are single and know that women hugely fail the whole cost benefit analysis. Women still have use to little kids, but women have little to no value to grown men, or rather, negative value and just make make life harder than it needs to be, or should be. Our crash and burn system is now designed to only encourage men just long enough to want to give overly emotional, extra inconsistent, unstable, therefore untrustworthy women a few kids when they are good and ready, and then a bunch of money, again, to just keep our crappy broken system partially up and running.

    https://rumble.com/embed/v1pdcg8/

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2022
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    26
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Andrew Tate Is A God

    You drank the Andrew Tate Kool-Aid buddy.
    You paid money to join his "University", and he told you to go out and sell 'him'.
    Multi Level Marketing where he is the product.

  3. #3
    Senior Member MGTOWFOREVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,676
    Reputation
    6711
    Type
    Living on my own terms

    Re: Andrew Tate Is A God

    Andrew Tate is not God. He is just a smart businessman by using shaming to make money.

    "Oh you are a loser, you get no pussy, I drive fancy cars, I bang hot chicks, I'm better than you!" It's the same old boring shit just remixed. Before it was marketed with some Fabio pretty boy saying it. Now it's the bad ass kick boxer. Just a new coat of paint.
    Stay away from women. They will only break your heart.

  4. #4
    True MGTOW
    Guest

    Re: Andrew Tate Is A God

    Quote Originally Posted by MGTOWFOREVER View Post
    Andrew Tate is not God. He is just a smart businessman by using shaming to make money.

    "Oh you are a loser, you get no pussy, I drive fancy cars, I bang hot chicks, I'm better than you!" It's the same old boring shit just remixed. Before it was marketed with some Fabio pretty boy saying it. Now it's the bad ass kick boxer. Just a new coat of paint.
    [Mod note: URL redacted. Don't just post a video without your accompanying comments to say what your point is in posting the video. We don't want our members to do that and we don't want nonmembers to do that, either. Are we supposed to watch the video and realize whatever is in your head that caused you to post it? Make your point or counterpoint in your statements that you will add to the video. Don't the the video speak for you. Let it support you instead. Try again, with your comments.]
    Last edited by Unboxxed; November 18, 2022 at 6:13 AM.

  5. #5
    True MGTOW
    Guest

    Re: Andrew Tate Is A God

    Quote Originally Posted by Isaac View Post
    You drank the Andrew Tate Kool-Aid buddy.
    You paid money to join his "University", and he told you to go out and sell 'him'.
    Multi Level Marketing where he is the product.
    [Mod note: Video URL redacted. No accompanying comments.]

  6. #6
    Member FireBird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Location
    Classifed
    Posts
    127
    Reputation
    243
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Andrew Tate Is A God

    Everyone here, and every man from every MGTOW community should write Andrew Tate fan letters.
    No.

    Andrew Tate isn't a bad looking dude. He's not retarded. He's filthy rich.
    And your point is? We should be following him just because of what you said above?

    Andrew Tate has a huge following, and lots of money and resources, and cares about the common man, unlike most selfish men in his position.
    I'm sure getting people to enroll in a Hustler's University for $49 and then promising to increase it to $99 once 115k members have enrolled just to get advice and lessons that you can learn on your own time for way, way less, bragging about his Bugatti and getting pussy and sounding like an con man in general is someone that I trust to care about the common man. You sound like a desperate fanboy trying to recruit new followers for Andrew which ain't gonna happen.

    Men today need a hero
    And it ain't gonna be Andrew Tate.

  7. #7
    True MGTOW
    Guest

    Re: Andrew Tate Is A God

    Quote Originally Posted by True MGTOW View Post
    [Mod note: This is Unboxxed. I'm sorry for failing to see your point, and not allowing you to post harmless YouTube links. I forgot that I think mgtower also sometimes posts self explanatory pictures without any commentary.]


    It's alright, but I'll explain anyway.
    The point was, I just didn't care what either of those guys said. It's not that I never care what anyone says as a rule - I just didn't care what they said. MGTOWFOREVER said Andrew Tate is not God, so I showed him the most Godly video I could find, of Tate driving a fancy car. And I did something similar with Isaac.

    And like you said, that mgtower guy often just posts self explanatory pictures without any commentary, so why can't I? Seniority or what? And even far worse than you, that mgtower guy doesn't come anywhere close to talking like anyone else does on this planet.

    With you guys, it's most likely just a misunderstanding of Andrew Tate, and/or petty jealousy more than it could ever be respect for your idea of ethics, and like the colonel in an old Twilight Zone episode said, "I suppose as long as men walk, their will be jealous men." "Oh, Tate makes 5 million a month for people just hearing him talk/reading his paid membership academy! He's a scam artist!" It's easy to call everyone a scam artist, but I'm sure there's some useful intel somewhere throughout the course of his course. But maybe not. You can hear plenty of what he says for free, he makes some good points, and he's more like you guys than any of the "blue pill" guys that you guys also hate, because you all hate everyone. And no, it's not all just an act like that bluepill Coffeezilla/Stephen Findeisen thinks - "oh, Tate needs an image so Tate just says all of these crazy outlandish sexist things one minute, and then says he believes in relationships the next." A man can be "sexist" and still want to be, or be in a relationship, just like all men used to be sexist before that word was even coined, but it's more than about there being less and less quality women to even want anymore, but also about all of the costs, the shitty laws, and just some men don't want any woman for anything except easy sex if there is such a thing, or maybe some men just wish they had a woman only around Christmas and the holidays, whether she's a perfect angel or not, and why this TradWife shit is shit, because law and culture is shit, despite Andrew Tate praising TradWives on TikTok - he was probably sincere in that. He said on TikTok something like, "who wants some woman that's a lawyer, depressed, childless, eating chocolate ice cream late at night talking shit on Twitter?" Maybe his "female lawyers suck" bit came to his mind, because I think I read that his sister is a lawyer, and they don't get along - but who wants any woman that knows anything whatsoever about the law?

    I just think he's more alike, than unlike you guys, is all, whether or not he likes to make money. You think Andrew Tate just heard of The Matrix/Red Pill/Blue pill rage one day and decided to take advantage of it, so here comes Hustler's University with him knowing how most men are losers that need to be anywhere from two times, to two million times more successful than hot babes in order to have any long term luck with them, for whatever men even want it anymore, or still possibly may have a passing interest in it under the absolute best conditions, yet wishing they could feel more safe hoping some woman doesn't bruise her own arm, or worse, and call the cops on you, and Andrew Tate takes advantage of the situation because he must just know that men may want to be able to afford top dog lawyers and still lose 100 million to their ex wives like Dr. Dre did against his lying wife, and she probably tried getting his music awards too, but I don't know - "oh, he forced me to sign a prenup under duress!" You people know all of this - you may just know more about Johnny Depp than you do Dr. Dre and why there is little point in seasoned MGTOWers even talking to eachother, unless they do it in that "talk about anything" forum. But this site is just boring.

    Anyway, you quoted Spock the other day, so like Kirk said about Khan, "you can be against someone, yet still admire him."

  8. #8

    Re: Andrew Tate Is A God

    Sorry but I can’t get into hyping any man like this. Be your own hero and perhaps realize that being a man is being who YOU want to be…not who Andrew Tate or some athlete or anyone else says a man should be.

    Seems like a lot of guys are looking for someone to give them an identity….many listen to guys like this…some need female validation…some slave away in the gym chasing a “manly” body like the Rock….or power and wealth. I’ve started realizing you have to have a “F-it” attitude….if everybody on the planet thinks I’m lame and doesn’t like me…F-it. This is actually a very difficult attitude to truly have and very few people get there from what I can tell.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Wherever you go, there you are.
    Posts
    3,005
    Reputation
    5027
    Type
    Just Me

    Re: Andrew Tate Is A God

    Andrew Tate?

    Who he?

    I don’t know and I don’t care to.

    Aside from this obvious plug, nice rant.

    We need a hero? Nope!

    MGTOW:

    The way to win is not to play!

  10. #10
    True MGTOW
    Guest

    Re: Andrew Tate Is A God

    And last thing. I have no idea, but I bet Andrew Tate doesn't put salt in his coffee. That's one thing he may not yet know.

  11. #11
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Re: Andrew Tate Is A God

    Maybe I'll pop in one day and drop a link to my $15,000 + vintage/antique Swiss Army collection. It's become a slow extension of me, like phones are to other people. But probably not. The management here isn't the best, and too many of the civilian men here seem needlessly stubborn, or resemble Plato or Socrates too much. But some men care about that stuff. I was thinking about creating a website some day, of just that, or combine it with other things. That's one thing men can still do - collect shit. We may not be allowed to have a soul anymore, and if we do, women will take it from us, forcing us to just be shadow walkers and material boys instead, or creating our own God, killing him or worshipping someone else's, marrying a video game while translating visual novels when other men may accuse other men of being womanly, for even having a glimmer of a soul, or taking care of themselves better than just eating red meat and smoking, like that red pill Gary Brodsky dating coach that died decades before he could have, and I already mentioned Dick Masterson, Tate and Slammy, but honestly, most men just give other men shitty advice, like how to be jealous, how to think you were just born knowing it all, how to not eat healthy, how to die prematurely, how to want to lose most of your shit to a woman, or what's the quickest way to prison, so anymore, it's best for most men to pretty much avoid everyone whenever possible, while women more and more take over the world and probably destroy it from within more than any past war, and though they often hate each other from getting too close, men lose the world from being too far away, all while men keep dropping like flies, or losing their damn minds from extreme isolation. I'll never be an Andrew Tate, but I can still collect shit, and so can other men. So there's a purpose for you all. Collecting shit. And doing shit. Fuck talking. Casual Bachelor even said that resources are all the power that men have left.

  12. #12
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,677
    Reputation
    15403
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: Andrew Tate Is A God

    Quote Originally Posted by True MGTOW View Post
    [Mod note: This is Unboxxed. I'm sorry for failing to see your point, and not allowing you to post harmless YouTube links. I forgot that I think mgtower also sometimes posts self explanatory pictures without any commentary.]
    A female type of response. I don't respect it. And yes, to save you a response I am saying you are acting like a girl here.

    Should I need to explain why a single picture is unlike a long string of constantly changing pictures accompanied by sound that is expressing constantly changing ideas? Too deep for you? Or did your need to be churlish outweigh your intellect? You missed a chance to be a guy here, if you had just ran with what I said without your retort.

    As I said, we expect our members to not post a video without their accompanying comments. They, not just mgtower, have posted solo pictures. Although, I will say, starting a thread with only a photo would not be the caliber we expect. I hope you can discern this without further comment.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  13. #13
    Member Skywarp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Posts
    101
    Reputation
    363
    Type
    Decepticon

    Re: Andrew Tate Is A God

    Quote Originally Posted by Edwardhaskell View Post
    Sorry but I can’t get into hyping any man like this. Be your own hero and perhaps realize that being a man is being who YOU want to be…not who Andrew Tate or some athlete or anyone else says a man should be.

    Seems like a lot of guys are looking for someone to give them an identity….many listen to guys like this…some need female validation…some slave away in the gym chasing a “manly” body like the Rock….or power and wealth. I’ve started realizing you have to have a “F-it” attitude….if everybody on the planet thinks I’m lame and doesn’t like me…F-it. This is actually a very difficult attitude to truly have and very few people get there from what I can tell.
    I think there are a lot of disenfranchised men out there but if they focused on their own success/happiness/accomplishment rather than listening to others who "have the answers" they'd be a lot better off. I have heard very little of Andrew Tate's message but the one thing I do like about him is that he's unapologetic and I think society as a whole needs more of this. If someone is offended by something I say, they're not going to get an apology because I hurt their feelings. Too many people grab the victimhood mantle and take a perceived moral high ground because of it and that's bullshit and needs to be checked more often.

  14. #14
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    6,522
    Reputation
    17850
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Andrew Tate Is A God

    Quote Originally Posted by Unboxxed View Post
    A female type of response. I don't respect it. And yes, to save you a response I am saying you are acting like a girl here.

    Should I need to explain why a single picture is unlike a long string of constantly changing pictures accompanied by sound that is expressing constantly changing ideas? Too deep for you? Or did your need to be churlish outweigh your intellect? You missed a chance to be a guy here, if you had just ran with what I said without your retort.

    As I said, we expect our members to not post a video without their accompanying comments. They, not just mgtower, have posted solo pictures. Although, I will say, starting a thread with only a photo would not be the caliber we expect. I hope you can discern this without further comment.
    You can get away with hell if people like you, and thrown in hell if they don't!

    Charisma goes a long way, and a fire extinguisher when it doesn't!
    Bundle up, boys, it's gonna be a long cold endless winter.


  15. #15

    Re: Andrew Tate Is A God

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm sure everyone here knows this should be common sense stuff, but I'm not sure if everyone here knows who Andrew Tate is.

    Everyone here, and every man from every MGTOW community should write Andrew Tate fan letters. Tell him your complaints. Hell, tell him that men should even be allowed to complain, and then tell him your complaints. There's a difference between a runny nose or 10 degrees colder than ideal temperature, and nations that give men no purpose other than being wage slaves without a voice, while making every interaction between women a possible legal liability or causing men brain damage. Tell him that Alpha males, or just any strong man, or ambitious man if you get sick of the Alpha vs Beta stuff, well, strong men can't even exist, because they're killed the day they are born in every westernized gynocentric nation. Unless they were born the governor's son, or if he doesn't kill himself but instead withstands the shit storm called today's lying clown world, until he finally gets into a position by the time he is sixty years old, in which he's finally allowed to talk, or defend himself, and only half of everyone then hates him, instead of everyone hating him working up towards it. Anymore, for men, "strength" is only determined by what armor he wears, so he can just take another beating, but never win the war - forgetting that men are supposed to be equipped with both armor and a weapon, so he can actually win the war, instead of just endure it for as long as he can. Anymore, the weapons are just handed out to a few select men, and the common women.

    Andrew Tate isn't a bad looking dude. He's not retarded. He's filthy rich. Him, among other men I've seen can't be dismissed as "incels" or whatever, just for knowing that the common man is the underdog, forced to think he has to play some sick game he can't win, with the courts and your neighbors always on the woman's side that often don't even care about the man's story, after a powerfully weak woman turns on the waterworks in court and abuses their power every second of the day like modern women have proven to do, while men are still bred to serve, support, and die for women and their countries, without men given much respect, authority, or much reason for even wanting to live up until the day he maybe is called on to die.

    Andrew Tate has a huge following, and lots of money and resources, and cares about the common man, unlike most selfish men in his position. I read that he was born poor, and to a single mother. Trump largely failed men, but maybe he still planted some seeds when he said that he feels bad for young men today growing up, and I liked when Trump on Twitter called some bitchy woman's march or protest, a nice day for a parade. MGTOW men need mighty men on their side. Men today need a hero, because everyone else just tells men to shut up and we should proudly want to be a human sacrifice for nations that hate us and a money machine for women and women's most likely ruined kids. Without brotherhood, and masculine influence over society, and over women, and zero to no discipline of women because we went from legally being allowed to discipline women, lead women, and rule over them, to allowing women to get away with murder, while society has created masses of weird little boy/grown men hybrid, that are still supposed to protect and support their childish women, while at the same time strangely being ruled over by them, and so easily legally destroyed by. Well, women will continue to more and more suck, therefore their kids will, therefore the people will, and the ones they vote into office, because when all people suck, the ones running for office will suck more than ever too, all while society more and more deteriorates, all while censoring the wise men in the caves every chance law and popular culture gets, while giving men no conscious true reason to even want to be alive, other than just grasping at straws, trying to find an alternative lifestyle, and then hearing idiots still thinking something must be wrong if men are single and know that women hugely fail the whole cost benefit analysis. Women still have use to little kids, but women have little to no value to grown men, or rather, negative value and just make make life harder than it needs to be, or should be. Our crash and burn system is now designed to only encourage men just long enough to want to give overly emotional, extra inconsistent, unstable, therefore untrustworthy women a few kids when they are good and ready, and then a bunch of money, again, to just keep our crappy broken system partially up and running.

    https://rumble.com/embed/v1pdcg8/
    No, he's not. He's a dude who figured out how to exploit outrage to make a lot of money.

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Wherever you go, there you are.
    Posts
    3,005
    Reputation
    5027
    Type
    Just Me

    Re: Andrew Tate Is A God

    Quote Originally Posted by True MGTOW View Post
    he makes some good points, and he's more like you guys than any of the "blue pill" guys that you guys also hate, because you all hate everyone.
    Hate?

    We don’t hate anyone, we just don’t care. In today’s gynocentic world though these things are practically synonymous.

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Wherever you go, there you are.
    Posts
    3,005
    Reputation
    5027
    Type
    Just Me

    Re: Andrew Tate Is A God

    Quote Originally Posted by Unboxxed View Post
    As I said, we expect our members to not post a video without their accompanying comments. They, not just mgtower, have posted solo pictures. Although, I will say, starting a thread with only a photo would not be the caliber we expect. I hope you can discern this without further comment.
    I can attest to this.

    Some time ago I started a thread of music vids where I thought the lyrics spoke for themselves so I posted them without comment. I was rebuked for this action by Unboxxed and agreed not to proceed in the same vein.

  18. #18
    Senior Member MGTOWFOREVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,676
    Reputation
    6711
    Type
    Living on my own terms

    Re: Andrew Tate Is A God

    Quote Originally Posted by True MGTOW View Post
    It's alright, but I'll explain anyway.
    The point was, I just didn't care what either of those guys said. It's not that I never care what anyone says as a rule - I just didn't care what they said. MGTOWFOREVER said Andrew Tate is not God, so I showed him the most Godly video I could find, of Tate driving a fancy car. And I did something similar with Isaac.
    So what ? He drives a fancy car? By your logic Justin Bieber is God. Elon Musk invented fancy cars so he must be God. Just because you drive or even invent a fancy car doesn't mean you are God.

    It's funny that Shaina Twain dissed Andrew Tate(and guys like him) over 20 years ago. I immediately thought of this song when you mentioned driving fancy cars mean you are all that.
    Stay away from women. They will only break your heart.

  19. #19
    Lurker Here
    Guest

    Re: Andrew Tate Is A God

    Quote Originally Posted by MGTOWFOREVER View Post
    It's funny that Shaina Twain dissed Andrew Tate(and guys like him) over 20 years ago. I immediately thought of this song when you mentioned driving fancy cars mean you are all that.
    I thought one of MGTOW's tenets is to never derive a man's worth from a woman's approval. It seems you thought Tate's got lower worth because some woman rejected him long ago. There's really no perfect MGTOW.

    To Tate's credit, he did found success in life by working hard, so while I don't subscribe to him at all, I'm inclined to view him more positively because of his personal success.

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Wherever you go, there you are.
    Posts
    3,005
    Reputation
    5027
    Type
    Just Me

    Re: Andrew Tate Is A God

    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker Here View Post
    I thought one of MGTOW's tenets is to never derive a man's worth from a woman's approval. It seems you thought Tate's got lower worth because some woman rejected him long ago. There's really no perfect MGTOW.

    To Tate's credit, he did found success in life by working hard, so while I don't subscribe to him at all, I'm inclined to view him more positively because of his personal success.
    Tru dat.

    A MGTOW would never derive his worth from what women have to say.

    But he would never derive his worth from what other men have to say either.

    We think for ourselves.


Similar Threads

  1. TRP Andrew Tate
    By RustyNuts in forum Lounge
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: August 29, 2022, 5:23 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: January 12, 2022, 7:46 PM
  3. Replies: 26
    Last Post: March 14, 2018, 10:52 PM
  4. Hi I'm Andrew
    By Andrewinhd in forum New Member Intros
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: May 13, 2017, 2:24 PM
  5. Andrew
    By ian2211 in forum Lounge
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: February 23, 2015, 2:58 AM

Members who have read this thread: 28

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •