Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Greetings!

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2022
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    14
    Type
    Ghost

    Greetings!

    My name is not Lucas Wing, that's my internet alter-ego name, my name is Andrew, and I'm a game developer. I choose this name because it's got Luke Skywalker like vibes to it. I suppose I could have chosen the name Luke Skywalker, on account that it has more of that vibe, but people might think I'm Mark Hamill and I don't want him to be crucified by the third wave on my account. I've been developing 3D space sims for the last 5 years and I've taught myself just about everything, with some help from the internet. I picked up space sim programming seeing an opportunity after Chris Robert's Kickstarter campaign. I'm also a writer, I have manuscripts tossed around in places and one day, I'd like to share them with the world.

    I've got a history of rascality. Psychiatry and me are often at odds with what's to be done about it. They want me to take medications and I'd rather just be myself. I feel like I ought to address all psychiatrists as "your lameness".

    I've got a photographic memory for math equations. Even really complicated ones and I have a sense for how they work. And I dabble in theoretical physics. That makes me some kind of nerd. But I feel like it's like a higher echelon of nerd. I'm not the kind of nerd who runs headfirst towards someone who upsets me like some Naruto anime character. That's the lowest of the low.
    Last edited by LucasWing; August 3, 2022 at 1:11 AM.

  2. #2

    Re: Greetings!

    Quote Originally Posted by LucasWing View Post
    They want me to take medications and I'd rather just be my sexy self. I feel like I ought to address all psychiatrists as "your lameness".
    Holy Toledo!
    "Le seul moyen d'affronter un monde sans liberté est de devenir si absolument libre qu'on fasse de sa propre existence un acte de révolte." - Albert Camus

  3. #3
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,677
    Reputation
    15403
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: Greetings!

    Quote Originally Posted by LucasWing View Post
    My name is not Lucas Wing, that's my internet alter-ego name, my name is Andrew, and I'm a game developer. I choose this name because it's got Luke Skywalker like vibes to it. I suppose I could have chosen the name Luke Skywalker, on account that it has more of that vibe, but people might think I'm Mark Hamill and I don't want him to be crucified by the third wave on my account. I've been developing 3D space sims for the last 5 years and I've taught myself just about everything, with some help from the internet. I picked up space sim programming seeing an opportunity after Chris Robert's Kickstarter campaign. I'm also a writer, I have manuscripts tossed around in places and one day, I'd like to share them with the world.

    I've got a history of rascality. Psychiatry and me are often at odds with what's to be done about it. They want me to take medications and I'd rather just be my sexy self. I feel like I ought to address all psychiatrists as "your lameness".

    I've got a photographic memory for math equations. Even really complicated ones and I have a sense for how they work. And I dabble in theoretical physics. That makes me some kind of nerd. But I feel like it's like a higher echelon of nerd. I'm not the kind of nerd who runs headfirst towards someone who upsets me like some Naruto anime character. That's the lowest of the low.

    Hi LucasWing,

    I closed your duplicate account for LukeWing.

    They want me to take medications and I'd rather just be my sexy self.
    Ha, I can't help but infer that the medications are to treat your "sexy self"? Are you hypersexual or have a sex malady?

    In any case, as a new member please read our Principles at this time by clicking on that word at the top of this page, in the black bar.

    Thank you.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2022
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    14
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Greetings!

    Quote Originally Posted by Smoking Wizard View Post
    Holy Toledo!
    It was in reference to all the weight gain I experience with these medications. I edited it to make it sound less alarming to some people.
    Last edited by LucasWing; August 3, 2022 at 1:12 AM.

  5. #5

    Re: Greetings!

    Quote Originally Posted by LucasWing View Post
    It was in reference to all the weight gain I experience with these medications. I edited it to make it sound less alarming to some people.
    One of my past girlfriends once said almost the exact same phrase. She was bipolar and in her manic phases she was overconfident and everyone and everything was lame in her eyes - especially her psychiatrist who told her to regularly take her meds. But you are probably right: Fat chicks have less options.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •