Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1

    Older man gives younger man advice: "Time is on your side not theirs." But only if you MGTOW.

    I stumbled over this question and answer that is dated five years ago. The questioner asks:

    Why do so many white women over 30 have such a spiteful, unfriendly look on their face in public all the time?

    and even when I see them walking around the neighborhood. BTW, my family is white and my mom says that what happens when people expect too much from life (both themselves and others) and have an overbearing need to be accepted by the group and a delusional belief of a perfect existence.


    Listen to this answer:

    My friend calls it the "thousand cock stare"

    I was thinking about the chicks that I used to let into my life before I turned 40. At the time they would say things that went over the top of my head. I hadn't really thought about it until now.

    They would say things like "I thought I would be retired by now" meaning married, "I'm tired of waiting for my prince to show up" meaning she would settle for any man now, "I can't see myself doing this the rest of my life" meaning work. The way they said it was note worthy. They had a sense of resignation. Like they realized the game was over and this was it for them. Life was going to be a grind from here on out. Nothing to look forward to. Like they hit a wall.

    Now none of that clicked with me because my life was just getting started. Retirement is the last thing on my mind, I'm not some fag looking for a prince and I can see myself working the rest of my life. It's just how men are. We accept the fact that we will work until we drop dead. Actually we don't have a problem with that because our work is who we are.

    Not so with chicks. They are not defined by what they do as much as how they look and whether they are married or not, with or without children. When they are young and getting attention they see work as a means to an end. A way to kill time until prince charming comes to the rescue. So they buy into the feminist lie of independence and empowerment squandering their youth on worthless college degrees, careers and endless sex partners.

    They start to panic in their 30s as the attention fades, the nice guys have turned into jerks banging away at the younger empowered/independent chicks that have just come out on the market. When they hit 40 it all comes crashing down on them. They finally realized no one is coming to rescue them. They are going to work until they drop dead just like a man does. This is not what feminism had promised them.

    Don't try telling any of this to a young feminist. They will throw everything at you and the kitchen sink. "You hate women" "You want to keep women barefoot and pregnant" "You can't handle women that don't need you" so on. I'm ok with all that. I have seen what time does to them. The joke is on them.

    My point is to give you younger men a heads up out there. Life gets better for you as you get older while a chicks life gets worse. Unless you are a jerk and a player you will be getting ignored by these chicks now but later on you will be doing everything in your power to scrape them off of you to make room for the younger ones. Most of you have not learned how to be a jerk or a player and you really don't want to waste your time on it. Jerks and players only pretend to be something they are not. They all deserve each other. You have better things to do.

    You want to focus on your goals and your work. As you get better at your work they will come after you. Time is on your side not theirs. You will be in the drivers seat. You will be the one doing the picking and choosing. Believe me you will be doing a lot of dumping. Especially when she starts blabbering about how all the guys in her life were jerks. You don't want that STD infected slut in your life.

    The only thing keeping you from a happy successful life is getting involved in a relationship to early. I see it all around me. The married guys can't keep up. They have to check in with mommy wife for permission to do anything. The opportunities pass them by in my favor because the wife has them tied down too often.

    In fact I have heard it from them that their wife hates me. The chicks don't even know me and they hate me. All because I try to clue in those dumb asses which makes it harder for the wife to manipulate them. So another layer of rules gets thrown on top of them. No going on trips with me allowed. You know what happens? Their dumb asses get left at home while I move up, again.

    You can learn from other men's mistakes. You do not have to experience them for yourself. I know most of you don't believe that. You will get married, shack up or oops accidentally get your girlfriend pregnant before you believe what I am telling you. Then you will end up on one of these so called men's rights forums or boards crying about how unfair the system is. As if you had no part to play in the signing away of said rights you will declare that men should form a movement to get these unfair laws changed. You will even send them money which they will gladly relieve you of while nothing changes. You will stand on top of buildings and bridges in super hero costumes while nothing changes. You may even go on equal parenting bike treks while nothing changes. You will do everything in the world other than acknowledge that you have become a host for an army of parasites by your own choosing. Did not matter that you were warned. Did not matter that you had your shot at freedom.
    There is this wide-spread belief that men and women share equivalent lives. When a woman turns 30, it is all downhill. Therefore, if a man is single at age 30, he is in big trouble, right? Wrong. For man, the life is beginning. For woman, the life is winding down. Aristotle said, "The appropriate age for marriage is around eighteen for girls and thirty-seven for men."

    To you older guys, any stories that you can relate that what the above man said is true? Does your life increasingly improve in quality? Do women's lives decrease in quality?

    Going MGTOW is very, very difficult for a young man (I did it, and it was hell). Now, at 33, I am beginning to see the ripening fruits. I was able to go back to school again and change careers. I intend to go into the oil industry and then go international. I can only do this because I am not in a relationship and have kids. All my peers are stuck in relationships, and it ties an anchor to them. They are aging much faster than I. Already, they are attacking me. Questioning me as to why I am not bringing home a girl. The women are turning 30, and they do not like it. At school, I am attracting 20 year old girls let alone extremely strong interest from 30ish year old teachers.

    For younger men who are distracted by women, these young girls always turn into old girls. Women are the opposite of fun as they get older. Time lost chasing them when you're younger also comes to bite you as you get older. MGTOW is the high quality life.
    Last edited by BeijaFlor; September 3, 2014 at 2:24 PM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    377
    Reputation
    1428
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: Older man gives younger man advice: "Time is on your side not theirs." But only if you MGTOW.

    I'm just twenty-four and to some extend I agree with the perspective form Macavity. Going MGTOW as a young guy is not the most easy thing to do, you have to be rational to a certain extend and some men are more rational than others. As a young guy your sexdrive is higher and women will try to exploit that phase. If some reasonably hot girl would have continued to date me from high school, or the beginning of university, I would never have become MGTOW, I would have simply stayed with her and never questioned why women are the way they are.

    My sex drive still lets me approach a girl every now and then, but all is fine if I simply do that every once in a while, and not as the sole purpose of my life. A former PUA buddy of mine recently announced his girl was pregnant and that they were going to get married. In other countries you may be able to get a decent job without a degree, but in here it's a huge deal and he only has his high school diploma. He and his girlfriend cannot really afford the child. A few years ago I would have been glad for him, perhaps even a little jealous, but now I'm so glad that his life is not mine. Other friends of mine already start to complain about their girlfriends when they are in reasonably stable relationships. It is all really subtle, but I can already start to see I avoided a huge trap.

    I also feel much more control over my future now that I'm not looking for a girl. Just like Macavity I kind off switched careers. I was able to go for a job that pays less but is much more fun to do. I have much more control over the sort of lifestyle I'm going to live in the future. I'm quite upfront about the fact that I'm going my own way and no one likes it one bit. But then again, I have peace of mind and feel quite happy. So, while it's hard I also feel it is already worth it.

  3. #3

    Re: Older man gives younger man advice: "Time is on your side not theirs." But only if you MGTOW.

    Great post, except that there is one part I absolutely disagree with:

    The only thing keeping you from a happy successful life is getting involved in a relationship to early...

    No, the only thing keeping you from a happy life in my experience is getting involved in a relationship at all.
    Last edited by BeijaFlor; September 3, 2014 at 2:27 PM.

  4. #4
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,155
    Reputation
    11721
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: Older man gives younger man advice: "Time is on your side not theirs." But only if you MGTOW.

    I can see myself working the rest of my life. It's just how men are. We accept the fact that we will work until we drop dead. Actually we don't have a problem with that because our work is who we are.
    Wait until he gets older. He'll drop that stance.

    I retired at 56 through dedication and planning. I was not going to work so long that I'd go from a cubicle directly to a rocking chair.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax and register-her.net

  5. #5
    Senior Member jso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,215
    Reputation
    4566

    Re: Older man gives younger man advice: "Time is on your side not theirs." But only if you MGTOW.

    for the children raised by feminism, time is irrelevant. the damage has been done.

    10,000 boys raised by "strong empowered independent" single mothers continue to kill each other every year in the most prosperous nation in human history. this is the direct result of feminism. the rest rot in prison, live with deep psychological scars, or somehow find a way to claw themselves out of the pit that the gynocracy left them in.

  6. #6

    Re: Older man gives younger man advice: "Time is on your side not theirs." But only if you MGTOW.

    I can remember first coming across the phrase "the thousand cock stare" on the old board. It was like the faces of a million women I've come across in my life flashed before my eyes. It's a perfect description.

    They start to panic in their 30s as the attention fades, the nice guys have turned into jerks banging away at the younger empowered/independent chicks that have just come out on the market.
    The "Nice Guys" haven't really turned into jerks, they've just wised up, so the worn out old hags call them jerks as a shaming tactic.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Victor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    The Good Ole U S of A
    Posts
    1,150
    Reputation
    3418
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Older man gives younger man advice: "Time is on your side not theirs." But only if you MGTOW.

    This strikes me as "sticky post" material for MGTOW 101!
    Pain is unavoidable. Suffering is optional.

    "Love is for poets." -- Connor MacLeod of the Clan MacLeod

  8. #8

    Re: Older man gives younger man advice: "Time is on your side not theirs." But only if you MGTOW.

    Quote Originally Posted by Macavity View Post
    For younger men who are distracted by women, these young girls always turn into old girls. Women are the opposite of fun as they get older. Time lost chasing them when you're younger also comes to bite you as you get older. MGTOW is the high quality life.
    This is pretty much what I preach nowadays. A mentor of mine once told me that women will come and go and will always be there, but when you're younger, you should be focusing on trying to make your life as comfortable as possible. So setting goals and figuring out ways to achieve them is what I primarily focus on, being the young guy that I am. The bottom line is that time is very, very important, and young guys really need to evaluate what's important to them. Time squandered away to women could be utilized to better yourself and your life. Ultimately, everyone is responsible for the decisions that they make. I'm just glad Going Your Own Way exists to inform guys that, yes, contrary to what women and society will espouse, there are other ways to spend your resources other than on them - you can go your OWN way.

  9. #9
    Senior Member BeijaFlor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Chesapeake Bay, USA
    Posts
    4,145
    Reputation
    13158
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Older man gives younger man advice: "Time is on your side not theirs." But only if you MGTOW.

    Agreed, Victor - AAR, it certainly belongs in MGTOW 101.

    Another point that may seem off-topic, but it's worth bearing in mind - especially for our younger brethren:

    Now is the most important time of your life, because now is where you're at.

    The past is gone. It's behind you; it's nothing but memories, and you can't do anything about your past choices (except try to correct them now.) The future? You aren't there yet. You can dream of it, you can make plans for it, but the only way you can influence it is by what you do now.

    Now, I'm not discounting the value of what you did in the past, because it got you where you are today. If you're in college, it's largely because you earned it. If you're in a good profession, that's largely because you made yourself worthy of it. Even the "negative lessons," such as an "Oops pregnancy" or a rotten marriage or a vicious divorce, stem from your past choices and actions - and even if you feel enormously fucked-over by them, you can't change the past, you can only mitigate its effects now and learn to avoid those bad choices in the future.

    I'm where I am today because of the choices, the actions, of my past. I didn't go to college, but I did get into Federal service and I worked my way up to a senior (though short of management) position. I didn't get married, because I chose to stay with my mother and eventually to support her after she retired. I took flying lessons, and what I learned there was worth more to my career than a college degree would have been - because I became a subject-matter expert on making air charts, and eventually I left the production area for Defense Mapping School to teach aeronautical cartography. I bought a house for my Mom and myself in 1985, and paid off the mortgage in 2007 (five years after Mom died.) I reached the 36-year mark at the end of 2008, and I retired the day after New Year's Day 2009. I left with modest savings, my home paid-off free and clear, and a Civil Service pension that's more than adequate to my needs and most of my wants. I didn't plan all of these results, not explicitly, but the choices I made at 20 and 30 put me on course for where I am, now, at 60.

    Take a look around yourself. This is where you are, now.

    Where would you like to be in five years, or ten, or twenty? What are your goals? It's okay to be grand about them; it's also okay to be realistic about them. I'm talking to my fellow MGTOW here, so I'm assuming your goals aren't run-of-the-mill blue-pill stuff like "love and marriage and kids and a McMansion by 40."

    What can you do now that will help you on your way toward those goals?

    Now, what are you waiting for?

    (And if you'll excuse me, I'm off to look at a worthy candidate for my Next Boat Up.)
    Last edited by BeijaFlor; September 3, 2014 at 3:15 PM.
    "The Red Pill is the start of the journey, not the end." - Chairborne

    "Our most dangerous enemies are men who have no loyalty to men." - William Noy

    "I am not going to sacrifice my freedom and wealth for your ideals." - Primus Pilus

    "If you can't be happy on you're own, you can't be happy -- full stop." - Wilfred

    My introduction: I Was MGTOW When MGTOW Wasn't Cool...

    My blog: Beyond The Sunset

  10. #10
    Member Afterburner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    89
    Reputation
    270

    Re: Older man gives younger man advice: "Time is on your side not theirs." But only if you MGTOW.

    Quote Originally Posted by ikbenrein View Post
    I'm just twenty-four and to some extend I agree with the perspective form Macavity. Going MGTOW as a young guy is not the most easy thing to do, you have to be rational to a certain extend and some men are more rational than others. As a young guy your sexdrive is higher and women will try to exploit that phase. If some reasonably hot girl would have continued to date me from high school, or the beginning of university, I would never have become MGTOW, I would have simply stayed with her and never questioned why women are the way they are.

    My sex drive still lets me approach a girl every now and then, but all is fine if I simply do that every once in a while, and not as the sole purpose of my life. A former PUA buddy of mine recently announced his girl was pregnant and that they were going to get married. In other countries you may be able to get a decent job without a degree, but in here it's a huge deal and he only has his high school diploma. He and his girlfriend cannot really afford the child. A few years ago I would have been glad for him, perhaps even a little jealous, but now I'm so glad that his life is not mine. Other friends of mine already start to complain about their girlfriends when they are in reasonably stable relationships. It is all really subtle, but I can already start to see I avoided a huge trap.

    I also feel much more control over my future now that I'm not looking for a girl. Just like Macavity I kind off switched careers. I was able to go for a job that pays less but is much more fun to do. I have much more control over the sort of lifestyle I'm going to live in the future. I'm quite upfront about the fact that I'm going my own way and no one likes it one bit. But then again, I have peace of mind and feel quite happy. So, while it's hard I also feel it is already worth it.

    Fellow mid 20s guy here too. You made an interesting point about how the changes and complaining that comes from your peers who are in relationships was a very subtle, slow shift. A quote I've heard is that it's "death by a thousand cuts." It's those small changes, tiny nagging points, a slightly disappointed look from time to time, that begins to turn their rudder ever so slightly, so that five or ten years down the line, their current location is drastically different than what they expected it to be.

    The interesting thing is that for many of these relationships, it's a subconscious thing on both party's parts. Sure, a small percentage of girls knowingly manipulate their interaction for a desired outcome. But I do think that most people have no idea what they're doing in relationships, and because they're both lost, the one with the more primal power (sexual power) is able to push their agenda better than the less powerful individual.

    Anyways, glad you're on the right track man. You always hear the quotes that say to follow your passion and not the money, and soon enough the money will come (along with experiences and philosophy of a lifetime). Keep up the attitude and keep moving forward good sir.
    Afterburner
    Mid 20s male learning from the greats

  11. #11

    Re: Older man gives younger man advice: "Time is on your side not theirs." But only if you MGTOW.

    Quote Originally Posted by Macavity View Post


    To you older guys, any stories that you can relate that what the above man said is true? Does your life increasingly improve in quality? Do women's lives decrease in quality?

    Going MGTOW is very, very difficult for a young man (I did it, and it was hell). Now, at 33, I am beginning to see the ripening fruits. I was able to go back to school again and change careers. I intend to go into the oil industry and then go international. I can only do this because I am not in a relationship and have kids. All my peers are stuck in relationships, and it ties an anchor to them. They are aging much faster than I. Already, they are attacking me. Questioning me as to why I am not bringing home a girl. The women are turning 30, and they do not like it. At school, I am attracting 20 year old girls let alone extremely strong interest from 30ish year old teachers.

    For younger men who are distracted by women, these young girls always turn into old girls. Women are the opposite of fun as they get older. Time lost chasing them when you're younger also comes to bite you as you get older. MGTOW is the high quality life.
    I can only share the stories of Object D and Object B as these are the two women i have close but nonsexual relationships with and compare them to my life.

    18 to 25:

    Object D .. working class home with mother pretending to be middle class and her father a poor mangina working his ass off. Kinda tomboyish in her youth, no real education (black sheep of the family), party chick, she bailed at 18 or 19 to Vienna where she had a simple sales job and spent the most of the time partying and riding the carousel hard.


    Me ... really broke home, his love for the drink offed my dad when I was 17 (he was 47) which I actually think is a sad thing as i was beating him up since I turned 15 or so and was bigger than him and at that time considered it a shame that he bailed the punishment he deserved.
    Yup ... i know my fair share of family violence ... from both ends.

    I failed at school, started to like the drink and other recreational drugs and was on a good way to failure but managed to pull a 180 turn when i turned 18. I had worked of my ass to finance my drivers license and really was not keen on losing it and all the hard work at shitty jobs that went into it. So I did quit all the stuff (except cigarettes) cold turkey and joined the military.

    Which I actually liked but there was no perspective and i went back into the work-force. Joined the company i still work for today as simple and unskilled worker-drone .. even replacing the battery in my car was big money trouble and I was the only person who had strict order to park his car behind the company over weekends when I drove home with a company van ... so sad was the condition of my beater.

    Lived basically in the company van, in hotels .. did not care as long as the company paid the bills for my stay and i could pack a good sized bunch of the included breakfast to get trough the day....

    Object B .. solid upper middle class family with very conservative values. High school with great success and of to university for a diploma. There she dwelled in feminism, green stuff like protecting whales and the ozone layer. Excellent student.


    25-30:

    Object D had a string of serial monogamy and went trough various "extended one-night stands" with rather dubious types of men and really got the hang of getting them to waste their money on them. Weekend trips to Barcelona, vacations everywhere, parties and festivities and still the same old sales job without much perspective .. and she did not care. Got to know quite a lot of them and over the years the types went from "thugs" to "kinda nice guys with issues"

    Me: Working my ass off, saving money like hell and getting out of "totally broke" to .. hmm, i think I can afford a new battery for my car now.
    Actually at 30 I could afford my first new car .. and pay full for it .. and a shabby, old but huge house but with excellent property value (from my point of view which was kinda survivalism-prepperish at that time and still is.

    Object B, returned from university, married her old sweet-heart, they built a house and got divorced after only one year. The guy actually was a great guy (at least what i knew from him), conservative, family oriented, hard-working .. but he could not get his life going on with that spoiled feminist woman that returned and which now showed her new facets.

    From what he told me she really, really ripped him off and milked him financially... and moved back home to her mother where she now (since then) lives on the upper floor. She was a real hardcore city feminist now and did not blend in well into the more rural people in my area so her circle of friends (mostly other single women) is rather small.

    But she works for a doctor as receptionist which is a waste of her skills and not good paid but as a local saying goes:
    Women who do not get a doctor to marry will at least work for one.

    30-now (37)

    Object D is post-wall and without makeup her looks really now are rather "meh". Time (and sun, and vacations, and the sea, ..) is not well to blondes and it shows. She returned from Vienna and now lives in a rather shoddy flat not to far away from me. She fakes to be a successful business woman but actually is rather broke. Sure, her Facebook page still looks awesome, her finances are .. not and she can not even afford winter tires this season.
    She is my mothers favorite for "her" grand-kids and even invites her over (like last christmas which i really sabotaged )
    Else she kinda got thrown off the carousel and after some longer relationships the last one, who was obviously a PUA, at least that was my conclusion when she showed me his mails, even ripped off her savings.
    Which .. well, she is 36 now, post-wall, no real skills or personality and no white knights show up .. only shows her desperation for Mr. Right.
    While .. what she, my mother and my mother in law (potential) consider Mr. Right always bails and prefers his computers, homestead, guns and Legos.

    Me: Well, i worked my way up, paid the debt for the home, did some mayor renovations, planted a huge garden with 40 fruit-trees.
    At my job I am now just below the CEO and owner of the company, I take fully paid trips abroad, even to far away places like Canada last year or road trips to countries around (tomorrow morning i head for slovenia to settle some problems ..)
    Live is good, money could always be more but is plenty, i lost some weight (and hair on my head) but actually i was never in better shape as now i have some spare time to take care of myself. Something i missed from 20 to 35 or so where all the work, cigarettes, coffee and RedBull really did no good until my back gave me a wake-up call. I am not that young anyway and now need some time for me, even if it is only to throw some meat on my grill on a weekend or take a ride with my sports-car or play with other men-toys.

    I can pull women now, even ones half my age (Like Object R at my workplace) or really good ones like I wrote about in the "Warning Signs, Onetitis" thread which is kinda ongoing now.

    I always had the physical alpha traits of my father but was way to stressed out to actually use them in the past.
    But ... considering the potential risks I really have not much interest to advance much further even though i could lay most of them without much resistance.

    50% of my net-worth for pussy .. if I can go Flat-Rate for 99 Euros the whole night and lay as much hookers as I want that night .. and I get free buffet (excellent) and whirlpool and sauna with it ?

    Or as I tend to say: Nobody, nobody ever went broke by not entering a shitty deal.

    Even though, I have to admit I still kinda believe in NAWALT. I know that "good women" exist (again: See Oneitis threat over here)
    http://www.goingyourownway.com/mgtow...-oneitis-2765/


    Object B:
    She and her mother struggle to keep the now oversized home they live in. And from man hating eco-friendly left-wing feminist she pulled a 180 turn and now is a full blown gold-digger looking for safety and "family values" in a conservative setting (speak: the guys works his ass off) as the doctor she works for is advancing towards retirement and very likely the community can not afford a local doctor in the future anyway.
    As she is only a receptionist and has no further medical education (or any idea about MS Office to begin with..) she is, for good reasons, rather scared of the future and a kinda clingy attitude shows it very well in my eyes.


    Well .. in conclusion:

    Who lived the high live in the past .. and who is going to live it in the future ?
    I think you can now answer this question pretty well.

    Of course, things can change, i can have an accident, get some sickness and could be toast and on welfare in a decade.
    Nobody knows that.
    Object B and D could find their rich white-knights or Captain Save-a-Ho and get their one (if) kid they would at least like to have and live well for the next 40 years.

    Nobody knows what lies ahead in the future but at least you can try to steer what seems to be the right direction instead of drifting in the wind.

  12. #12
    Member Afterburner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    89
    Reputation
    270

    Re: Older man gives younger man advice: "Time is on your side not theirs." But only if you MGTOW.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyAustrian View Post
    I can only share the stories of Object D and Object B as these are the two women i have close but nonsexual relationships with and compare them to my life.

    18 to 25:

    Object D .. working class home with mother pretending to be middle class and her father a poor mangina working his ass off. Kinda tomboyish in her youth, no real education (black sheep of the family), party chick, she bailed at 18 or 19 to Vienna where she had a simple sales job and spent the most of the time partying and riding the carousel hard.


    Me ... really broke home, his love for the drink offed my dad when I was 17 (he was 47) which I actually think is a sad thing as i was beating him up since I turned 15 or so and was bigger than him and at that time considered it a shame that he bailed the punishment he deserved.
    Yup ... i know my fair share of family violence ... from both ends.

    I failed at school, started to like the drink and other recreational drugs and was on a good way to failure but managed to pull a 180 turn when i turned 18. I had worked of my ass to finance my drivers license and really was not keen on losing it and all the hard work at shitty jobs that went into it. So I did quit all the stuff (except cigarettes) cold turkey and joined the military.

    Which I actually liked but there was no perspective and i went back into the work-force. Joined the company i still work for today as simple and unskilled worker-drone .. even replacing the battery in my car was big money trouble and I was the only person who had strict order to park his car behind the company over weekends when I drove home with a company van ... so sad was the condition of my beater.

    Lived basically in the company van, in hotels .. did not care as long as the company paid the bills for my stay and i could pack a good sized bunch of the included breakfast to get trough the day....

    Object B .. solid upper middle class family with very conservative values. High school with great success and of to university for a diploma. There she dwelled in feminism, green stuff like protecting whales and the ozone layer. Excellent student.


    25-30:

    Object D had a string of serial monogamy and went trough various "extended one-night stands" with rather dubious types of men and really got the hang of getting them to waste their money on them. Weekend trips to Barcelona, vacations everywhere, parties and festivities and still the same old sales job without much perspective .. and she did not care. Got to know quite a lot of them and over the years the types went from "thugs" to "kinda nice guys with issues"

    Me: Working my ass off, saving money like hell and getting out of "totally broke" to .. hmm, i think I can afford a new battery for my car now.
    Actually at 30 I could afford my first new car .. and pay full for it .. and a shabby, old but huge house but with excellent property value (from my point of view which was kinda survivalism-prepperish at that time and still is.

    Object B, returned from university, married her old sweet-heart, they built a house and got divorced after only one year. The guy actually was a great guy (at least what i knew from him), conservative, family oriented, hard-working .. but he could not get his life going on with that spoiled feminist woman that returned and which now showed her new facets.

    From what he told me she really, really ripped him off and milked him financially... and moved back home to her mother where she now (since then) lives on the upper floor. She was a real hardcore city feminist now and did not blend in well into the more rural people in my area so her circle of friends (mostly other single women) is rather small.

    But she works for a doctor as receptionist which is a waste of her skills and not good paid but as a local saying goes:
    Women who do not get a doctor to marry will at least work for one.

    30-now (37)

    Object D is post-wall and without makeup her looks really now are rather "meh". Time (and sun, and vacations, and the sea, ..) is not well to blondes and it shows. She returned from Vienna and now lives in a rather shoddy flat not to far away from me. She fakes to be a successful business woman but actually is rather broke. Sure, her Facebook page still looks awesome, her finances are .. not and she can not even afford winter tires this season.
    She is my mothers favorite for "her" grand-kids and even invites her over (like last christmas which i really sabotaged )
    Else she kinda got thrown off the carousel and after some longer relationships the last one, who was obviously a PUA, at least that was my conclusion when she showed me his mails, even ripped off her savings.
    Which .. well, she is 36 now, post-wall, no real skills or personality and no white knights show up .. only shows her desperation for Mr. Right.
    While .. what she, my mother and my mother in law (potential) consider Mr. Right always bails and prefers his computers, homestead, guns and Legos.

    Me: Well, i worked my way up, paid the debt for the home, did some mayor renovations, planted a huge garden with 40 fruit-trees.
    At my job I am now just below the CEO and owner of the company, I take fully paid trips abroad, even to far away places like Canada last year or road trips to countries around (tomorrow morning i head for slovenia to settle some problems ..)
    Live is good, money could always be more but is plenty, i lost some weight (and hair on my head) but actually i was never in better shape as now i have some spare time to take care of myself. Something i missed from 20 to 35 or so where all the work, cigarettes, coffee and RedBull really did no good until my back gave me a wake-up call. I am not that young anyway and now need some time for me, even if it is only to throw some meat on my grill on a weekend or take a ride with my sports-car or play with other men-toys.

    I can pull women now, even ones half my age (Like Object R at my workplace) or really good ones like I wrote about in the "Warning Signs, Onetitis" thread which is kinda ongoing now.

    I always had the physical alpha traits of my father but was way to stressed out to actually use them in the past.
    But ... considering the potential risks I really have not much interest to advance much further even though i could lay most of them without much resistance.

    50% of my net-worth for pussy .. if I can go Flat-Rate for 99 Euros the whole night and lay as much hookers as I want that night .. and I get free buffet (excellent) and whirlpool and sauna with it ?

    Or as I tend to say: Nobody, nobody ever went broke by not entering a shitty deal.

    Even though, I have to admit I still kinda believe in NAWALT. I know that "good women" exist (again: See Oneitis threat over here)
    http://www.goingyourownway.com/mgtow...-oneitis-2765/


    Object B:
    She and her mother struggle to keep the now oversized home they live in. And from man hating eco-friendly left-wing feminist she pulled a 180 turn and now is a full blown gold-digger looking for safety and "family values" in a conservative setting (speak: the guys works his ass off) as the doctor she works for is advancing towards retirement and very likely the community can not afford a local doctor in the future anyway.
    As she is only a receptionist and has no further medical education (or any idea about MS Office to begin with..) she is, for good reasons, rather scared of the future and a kinda clingy attitude shows it very well in my eyes.


    Well .. in conclusion:

    Who lived the high live in the past .. and who is going to live it in the future ?
    I think you can now answer this question pretty well.

    Of course, things can change, i can have an accident, get some sickness and could be toast and on welfare in a decade.
    Nobody knows that.
    Object B and D could find their rich white-knights or Captain Save-a-Ho and get their one (if) kid they would at least like to have and live well for the next 40 years.

    Nobody knows what lies ahead in the future but at least you can try to steer what seems to be the right direction instead of drifting in the wind.

    Really like the way you broke down the timeline, as well as hearing about your experiences. Feels like you're doing your best to show the lay-of-the-land, both the good and bad at each stage.

    In your story, I'd consider myself that nice-guy who always bails and would rather spend time with his hobbies n computers.

    The more stories I hear that pass the bullshit test (cause you never know on the internet) that are from guys who have the years of experience on both sides...makes me realize how lucky I am and should continue the path.

    I also have that belief in NAWALT, but not in a rationalization side of things. More on a probability analysis. It feels like the american data-set that I'm selecting and exposed to is full of sickness. But elsewhere, the probability might be better (though that's a pretty big unknown right now).

    Thanks man, appreciate the post!
    Afterburner
    Mid 20s male learning from the greats

  13. #13

    Re: Older man gives younger man advice: "Time is on your side not theirs." But only if you MGTOW.

    I have said it before and I will say it again, "A smart man learns from his mistakes, a wise man learns from the mistakes of others" sadly not as many of us are as wise as we are smart lol.
    True happiness is only found within, to seek it elsewhere will result in failure.

  14. #14
    Super Moderator Mr Wombat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    4,770
    Reputation
    23332
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Older man gives younger man advice: "Time is on your side not theirs." But only if you MGTOW.

    Quote Originally Posted by Afterburner View Post
    The interesting thing is that for many of these relationships, it's a subconscious thing on both party's parts.
    Tapeworms don't think. They just act according to their internal construction, according to the environment around them. But because they are what they are, they do what tapeworms do.

    It's pointless to call a tapeworm "evil". But humans have conciousness and will. A human can will to act in ways that are good and bad. But what about humans that never self-examine, that act according to instinct? Are they simply tapeworms, beneath good and evil? Or do we each have a duty to self-examine, to will to act, such that a failure to do so makes us morally culpable for the evil we unthinkingly do?

  15. #15

    Re: Older man gives younger man advice: "Time is on your side not theirs." But only if you MGTOW.

    What an amazing post! Made my day. That's definitely going up on the fridge. Thanks for sharing.

  16. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    2,217
    Reputation
    9524
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: Older man gives younger man advice: "Time is on your side not theirs." But only if you MGTOW.

    Quote Originally Posted by OneAndDone! View Post
    Great post, except that there is one part I absolutely disagree with:

    The only thing keeping you from a happy successful life is getting involved in a relationship to early...

    No, the only thing keeping you from a happy life in my experience is getting involved in a relationship at all.
    I think I'll agree to disagree on this one. When I was in my young 20s, mid 20s or early 30s I was in some pretty good relationships. I ain't gonna lie, those were the days.

    In my 30s I learned spinning plates was good.

    In my early 40s I am taking a break. I am glad to see there is an option I never knew of till as few years ago:
    MGTOW.

    I can pump and dump for life until that ahem unicorn shows up (I am not holding my breath for i). If it were not for this place, I'd be getting down on myself for not having an exclusive LTR. Instead, I can just relax and know I don't need to validate myself in terms of women or how many pumps and dumps I can pull off. That is liberating.

    My post lists the good and the bad. It kind of gets off topic. But, I need the original post to remind myself that I am of more value than the woman I used to overrate on the social totem pole and all.

  17. #17

    Re: Older man gives younger man advice: "Time is on your side not theirs." But only if you MGTOW.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace Francis View Post
    I think I'll agree to disagree on this one. When I was in my young 20s, mid 20s or early 30s I was in some pretty good relationships. I ain't gonna lie, those were the days.

    In my 30s I learned spinning plates was good.

    In my early 40s I am taking a break. I am glad to see there is an option I never knew of till as few years ago:
    MGTOW.

    I can pump and dump for life until that ahem unicorn shows up (I am not holding my breath for i). If it were not for this place, I'd be getting down on myself for not having an exclusive LTR. Instead, I can just relax and know I don't need to validate myself in terms of women or how many pumps and dumps I can pull off. That is liberating.

    My post lists the good and the bad. It kind of gets off topic. But, I need the original post to remind myself that I am of more value than the woman I used to overrate on the social totem pole and all.
    Each to their own brother. M comment about not getting involved in relationships at all was deliberately somewhat facetious; it's gonna happen to a lot of men a lot of the time, even a lot of MGTOW. It is MGTOW after all, we roll how we want.

    In my case - no fuckin' way ever. Different strokes and all that.


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: August 14, 2014, 11:01 AM
  2. Replies: 22
    Last Post: June 23, 2014, 6:42 PM
  3. Replies: 22
    Last Post: June 23, 2014, 2:49 PM
  4. Replies: 15
    Last Post: March 28, 2014, 7:42 PM
  5. MGTOW effect. "Come back slaves".
    By Freeychromosome in forum News Articles
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: February 27, 2014, 5:09 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •