Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: SEXPAT

  1. #1

    SEXPAT

    A sexpat is an expat that primarily spends his time paying for prostitutes and poon. It can also mean an expat that is red-pill minded and navigates the foreign sexual markets with a red-pilled lens.

    Kevin is a sex pat because he pays for blowjobs at lolitas all day.

    Kevin is such a sexpat. He always avoids getting scammed by the locals even though he beds them left and right.

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    26
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: SEXPAT

    SEXPAT seems totally in line with MGTOW philosophy. Nothing wrong with being a monger in a defeminized society if it makes you happy!

  3. #3

    Re: SEXPAT

    Quote Originally Posted by SEXPAT Red Pill View Post
    A sexpat is an expat that primarily spends his time paying for prostitutes and poon. It can also mean an expat that is red-pill minded and navigates the foreign sexual markets with a red-pilled lens.

    Kevin is a sex pat because he pays for blowjobs at lolitas all day.

    Kevin is such a sexpat. He always avoids getting scammed by the locals even though he beds them left and right.
    Might as well call it STDPat. You're bound to catch a nasty, incurable sexual disease being that promiscuous... my worst nightmare.
    Condom doesn't even cut it. You're bound to catch something.
    Last edited by frompaintogain; November 15, 2021 at 7:53 PM.

  4. #4
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,834
    Reputation
    14042
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: SEXPAT

    Not being a worldly kind of guy, I hadn't heard of the term "sexpat" before. So, I googled it, saw plenty of hits for the term going back a number of years. Interesting reading, I'll just mention two links:

    October 11, 2021 - The Sexpat: A Story Of Looking for Love In The Wrong Places

    Table of Contents

    How Do You Spot a Sexpat?
    What Is A Sexpat?
    Same Old Story
    Is there a place in Thailand for the 21st Century Sexpat?

    The "Same Old Story" section is cautionary and also miserable to imagine happening to anyone.

    This article explains how women, not just men, are sexpats:

    December 3, 2019 - A New Generation of Sexpats
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  5. #5

    Re: SEXPAT

    Quote Originally Posted by Unboxxed View Post
    Not being a worldly kind of guy, I hadn't heard of the term "sexpat" before. So, I googled it, saw plenty of hits for the term going back a number of years. Interesting reading, I'll just mention two links:

    October 11, 2021 - The Sexpat: A Story Of Looking for Love In The Wrong Places

    Table of Contents

    How Do You Spot a Sexpat?
    What Is A Sexpat?
    Same Old Story
    Is there a place in Thailand for the 21st Century Sexpat?

    The "Same Old Story" section is cautionary and also miserable to imagine happening to anyone.

    This article explains how women, not just men, are sexpats:

    December 3, 2019 - A New Generation of Sexpats
    I hadn't thought about this topic much in the last 20 years. In the 90's, I had heard direct reports from several men on how great the situation was in these countries. Live for $6 a day, with servants. Nearly free sex. They treat you like a king because you are a Westerner. I wondered, if things are so great over there why are they back here? At the time, there wasn't much negative information on the internet, just the sales pitches. It's nice to see skepticism pays off, again.

    I wonder how many men are still buying the imported wife fantasy? There's another potential disaster.

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    48
    Reputation
    30
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: SEXPAT

    Quote Originally Posted by BeenThereDoneThat View Post
    I hadn't thought about this topic much in the last 20 years. In the 90's, I had heard direct reports from several men on how great the situation was in these countries. Live for $6 a day, with servants. Nearly free sex. They treat you like a king because you are a Westerner. I wondered, if things are so great over there why are they back here? At the time, there wasn't much negative information on the internet, just the sales pitches. It's nice to see skepticism pays off, again.

    I wonder how many men are still buying the imported wife fantasy? There's another potential disaster.

    When I was a little brainwashed kid that is what I wanted because the cult I was in, the women were treated like princesses. Alternative was bad. So even early on I caught the whiff of freedom.

  7. #7
    Senior Member UnKnownSurviving's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    281
    Reputation
    307
    Type
    MGTOW

    Re: SEXPAT

    Quote Originally Posted by Unboxxed View Post
    Not being a worldly kind of guy, I hadn't heard of the term "sexpat" before. So, I googled it, saw plenty of hits for the term going back a number of years. Interesting reading, I'll just mention two links:

    October 11, 2021 - The Sexpat: A Story Of Looking for Love In The Wrong Places

    Table of Contents

    How Do You Spot a Sexpat?
    What Is A Sexpat?
    Same Old Story
    Is there a place in Thailand for the 21st Century Sexpat?

    The "Same Old Story" section is cautionary and also miserable to imagine happening to anyone.

    This article explains how women, not just men, are sexpats:

    December 3, 2019 - A New Generation of Sexpats
    Thanks for the links. I don't know what the fuck I just read. The first link was kind of shocking. The second was very interesting. For me I'd never travel to Asia.

    Though I traveled to Israel and Israel is worse, because they have a draconian feminist law against foreigner with israeli-mixed children, and they would force foreigners to stay in Israel (like forever, it's a mental place of prison) and have them pay alimony to the Israeli women.

    Thank god, I did not get laid in Israel.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    588
    Reputation
    1359
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: SEXPAT

    Quote Originally Posted by UnKnownSurviving View Post
    Thanks for the links. I don't know what the fuck I just read. The first link was kind of shocking. The second was very interesting. For me I'd never travel to Asia.
    The first link is sort of the worst case that happens to guys who have no goal, or rather their singular goal in life is to live the motto: sex, drugs, drink and party. No matter which country they are in, that's what they'll end up as - broke, depressed, overweight, and miserable. Its a bit of a mischaracterisation to apply it across the board.

    There are many who go in with a clear head and a plan, because one can have a pretty decent semi-retirement life that beats pinching pennies in one's home country and worrying if one will have enough leftover to pay for exigencies or will be able to afford future medical bills.

    Going to a 3rd world country where the cost of living is cheaper means a higher quality of life. It means being able to comfortably pay all the bills, live in nice place with a pool, a gym, and weekly cleaning thrown in. It means enough money to buy good healthy food, keep oneself fit and active, and have enough savings for one's future healthcare and retirement needs and to plenty leftover to indulge in hobbies.

    Yes, sex is readily available, and its nice to be treated kindly and respectfully by young, slim, feminine women as opposed to being barked at by the post-wall, feminist types back home. Are there guys who get distracted by suddenly becoming the sought after 'Alpha-Chad' instead of the 'Beta-Eugene'? Sure there are. Some will go crazy for a month or so, but the amazing thing about having access to a buffet of virtually unlimited pussy is it gets old, boring, and one gets sick of the drama associated with it.

    If the goal is a better quality of retirement life, rather than never-ending sex, drugs, and booze parties, then I'd recommend doing your research and planning. Like anything in life, it takes a whole lot of research and planning to ensure one covers all the bases and goes in with eyes wide open.

  9. #9
    Senior Member UnKnownSurviving's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    281
    Reputation
    307
    Type
    MGTOW

    Re: SEXPAT

    Quote Originally Posted by johnsmith79 View Post
    The first link is sort of the worst case that happens to guys who have no goal, or rather their singular goal in life is to live the motto: sex, drugs, drink and party. No matter which country they are in, that's what they'll end up as - broke, depressed, overweight, and miserable. Its a bit of a mischaracterisation to apply it across the board.

    There are many who go in with a clear head and a plan, because one can have a pretty decent semi-retirement life that beats pinching pennies in one's home country and worrying if one will have enough leftover to pay for exigencies or will be able to afford future medical bills.

    Going to a 3rd world country where the cost of living is cheaper means a higher quality of life. It means being able to comfortably pay all the bills, live in nice place with a pool, a gym, and weekly cleaning thrown in. It means enough money to buy good healthy food, keep oneself fit and active, and have enough savings for one's future healthcare and retirement needs and to plenty leftover to indulge in hobbies.

    Yes, sex is readily available, and its nice to be treated kindly and respectfully by young, slim, feminine women as opposed to being barked at by the post-wall, feminist types back home. Are there guys who get distracted by suddenly becoming the sought after 'Alpha-Chad' instead of the 'Beta-Eugene'? Sure there are. Some will go crazy for a month or so, but the amazing thing about having access to a buffet of virtually unlimited pussy is it gets old, boring, and one gets sick of the drama associated with it.

    If the goal is a better quality of retirement life, rather than never-ending sex, drugs, and booze parties, then I'd recommend doing your research and planning. Like anything in life, it takes a whole lot of research and planning to ensure one covers all the bases and goes in with eyes wide open.
    I was actually planning to go to Israel, but after learning that Israeli women will have you stay in Israel for indefinite amount of time, that is, YEARs. And yes, they make you pay hefty amount of child support. Israel is worst than America. I'm not going back to visit Israel. And also, the Israeli women mistreat the men there. So, I'm not interested.

    That plan, was cancelled. Thank God.
    Last edited by UnKnownSurviving; February 14, 2022 at 12:48 AM.

  10. #10
    Member MGTOW_KT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    56
    Type
    Monk

    Re: SEXPAT

    Quote Originally Posted by frompaintogain View Post
    Might as well call it STDPat. You're bound to catch a nasty, incurable sexual disease being that promiscuous... my worst nightmare.
    Condom doesn't even cut it. You're bound to catch something.
    Ah yes. STDs; the gift that keeps on giving.
    “The first rule about fight club is you don't talk about fight club.”


Similar Threads

  1. Nice to meet you all. My name is SEXPAt
    By SEXPAT Red Pill in forum New Member Intros
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: November 11, 2021, 2:39 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •