Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 25
  1. #1
    Senior Member UnKnownSurviving's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    435
    Reputation
    470
    Type
    MGTOW

    Women and girls are very incompetent on social skills, But they are also conniving and deceitful bitches. Take AWAY The TITS and VAGINA, WOMEN are psychopathic little men. (MY ThOUGHTS)

    WOMAN ARE HORRIBLE CONVERSATIONALISTS (and the truth)

    Like the title says, women do NOT know how to act around men. My experiences with women is that women misinterpret the conversations and then they gave weird cues, that is at odd with men trying to fuck them as they trying to be nice.

    I'm sure some of you have this experience. There's that silence teaching moments that gives clues as to why the fuck women are fucking stupid. And are psychopathic users of society, and don't care about the heart or the personality of men, or characteristic, damn it.

    The truth on women. Esther Vilar, the author of The Manipulated Man, tore through the darkness of women, and shine a light. It's like shining a light of the cockroach-infested basements where the truth was locked and the key as thrown away. Esther is the mystery key that open the can of worms, and out the came truth.

    I have the book on kindle. But I cannot find the printed version. (I'm reading other books at the moment right now)

    Myriad of men were enlightened and have seen the light, that so many have been blinded, led astray, and betrayed so meticulously by women's deception.

    ARE WOMEN HONEST? WOMEN HAVE MORE GAME THAN MEN

    Couldn't just women be honest and straight forward? NO. Because women have game. Most men do not have game. If men have game, it is taught mostly by other men, but if it's taught by women, then men are fucked to the core. WHY? Because women's game is vastly different than men's game.

    And men's game is that WE SHOULD NEVER Tell OUR MEN"S GAME to women. I mean, why would women tell men women's game? Women's game is deception, and money. Men's game, well, if women are reading this, I'm not telling. WHY? Because to women, information is ammunition to women, and they use it to exploit men's life.

    However, Books and red pill knowledge from the internet blog or youtube, is Men's game. It is recent knowledge, and men should take the red pill. Men can study about how to deal with themselves and deal with women as well. I just won't be specific on men's game exactly. It could be anything.


    MEN AREN'T BORN RED-PILLED OR MGTOW. FOR SOME, THEIR SOCIAL PROGRAMMING IS ENTRENCHED.

    There are some men, who aren't red pilled or Mgtow, and because their social programming up bringing is so inured, to female imperative indoctrination (feminism) that they believe that women are right or perfect, and can't be wrong. If some have wisened up and broke the indoctrination, it means they were strong enough to break the social conditioning. And that, there is a path to the untravelled road to the exclusive watering hole for red pilled men (and mgtows). Once you take this path, you can't unsee.


    THE ACCOUNTABILITY FOR WOMEN IS RARE

    This bring about the accountability of women which feminism never mentioned it once, and goes on about taking opportunity to inflict splitting of men, and the family.

    Does Feminism espoused accountability for women? NO. They do not, Women loathe accountability. If they did, they would have to account for their deception to the age of 9, because that is where they start, learning how to smoothly fool boys who are now men. And women, like children, blame some body else.

    It's funny. Because it's goes back to full circle to ancestors Adam and Eve's great SIN. When they sinned, Adam blame Eve for her lies. Eve blame Satan for his lies. So now, women will blame other other people, not herself, being free of accountability

    Obviously, at the end of days, God will bring about accountability of MEN. This include women and children and their children. This happens after the 1,000 year reign of Jesus, after the last world war on Jesus Christ in Israel.


    So that's my thought for now.
    Last edited by UnKnownSurviving; June 11, 2022 at 4:01 PM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Wherever you go, there you are.
    Posts
    2,444
    Reputation
    4143
    Type
    Just Me.

    Re: Women and girls are very incompetent on social skills, But they are also conniving and deceitful bitches. Take AWAY The TITS and VAGINA, WOMEN are psychopathic little men. (MY ThOUGHTS)

    Women and girls are very incompetent on social skills
    An interesting viewpoint, one that I must respectfully disagree with.

    I agree that they donít see things as we men do, and that can make them appear incompetent to us, but thatís because theyíre working on a whole other level.

    Their whole being revolves around social skills and even the weakest of them are master adepts compared to us males.

    Never underestimate a femaleís social skills; itís a sure road to disaster.

  3. #3
    Senior Member UnKnownSurviving's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    435
    Reputation
    470
    Type
    MGTOW

    Re: Women and girls are very incompetent on social skills, But they are also conniving and deceitful bitches. Take AWAY The TITS and VAGINA, WOMEN are psychopathic little men. (MY ThOUGHTS)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    An interesting viewpoint, one that I must respectfully disagree with.

    I agree that they don’t see things as we men do, and that can make them appear incompetent to us, but that’s because they’re working on a whole other level.

    Their whole being revolves around social skills and even the weakest of them are master adepts compared to us males.

    Never underestimate a female’s social skills; it’s a sure road to disaster.

    They may master their psychopathic behaviors, to achieve goals, but they still don't know what they want in a relationship with man. They have a fantasy in men. They say want a bad boy, like gentleman with heart of gold, But we all know that bad boys aren't a gentlemen, and they have spines, and rough edges, that women find sexy., and also, they're looking for mating qualities for looks and attitude reasons that women don't reveal that they want those traits for their baby.

    Women, in my opinion, always looks to the next best male, and disregard the useless, until she has run out of materials. While women master relationship, they can't keep one.

    And they're always monkey-branching to another guy. When a beta want to develop a relationship with a hot bitch, the bitch master ghosting in relationship, and place the beta on the back burner, because obviously she's trying to snag an Alpha. When the Alpha had enough of her, he drop her, and find a prettier chick, with a hot figure. So, now she's been ghosted by the Alpha. So now, when she try to get back with the Beta, the beta is disgusted with her, and ghost her too.

    So now, she can't get a man. That's why I say women like her, can master relationship, but can't keep one.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Wherever you go, there you are.
    Posts
    2,444
    Reputation
    4143
    Type
    Just Me.

    Re: Women and girls are very incompetent on social skills, But they are also conniving and deceitful bitches. Take AWAY The TITS and VAGINA, WOMEN are psychopathic little men. (MY ThOUGHTS)

    Quote Originally Posted by UnKnownSurviving View Post
    They may master their psychopathic behaviors, to achieve goals, but they still don't know what they want in a relationship with man. They have a fantasy in men. They say want a bad boy, like gentleman with heart of gold, But we all know that bad boys aren't a gentlemen, and they have spines, and rough edges, that women find sexy., and also, they're looking for mating qualities for looks and attitude reasons that women don't reveal that they want those traits for their baby.

    Women, in my opinion, always looks to the next best male, and disregard the useless, until she has run out of materials. While women master relationship, they can't keep one.

    And they're always monkey-branching to another guy. When a beta want to develop a relationship with a hot bitch, the bitch master ghosting in relationship, and place the beta on the back burner, because obviously she's trying to snag an Alpha. When the Alpha had enough of her, he drop her, and find a prettier chick, with a hot figure. So, now she's been ghosted by the Alpha. So now, when she try to get back with the Beta, the beta is disgusted with her, and ghost her too.

    So now, she can't get a man. That's why I say women like her, can master relationship, but can't keep one.
    Everything you say here is true, but this is because compared to us their social skills are on a much higher level.

    No? Let me try to explain.

    Back in the day we had this new thing called T.V. and it was very limited, 2 or 3 channels to choose from. When we found a show we liked we got very excited about it but had to wait for a week to see the next episode. This kept our interest high and many shows today still keep to this for that very reason even though it isn’t necessary.

    Also Christmas T.V. shows were a real buzz but not any longer.

    So, what’s my point?

    When given too much choice the special becomes banal and this is what happens with women. Their social skills are so far above our own that their choices are immense. Blue-pilled men see individual women, women see them as a collection that they can pick and choose from.

    Enter the hamster.

    Just like us flicking through 200 T.V. channels looking for something interesting to watch, women flick through us men looking for something interesting to fuck. Their emotions are dulled by the sheer number of choices they have.

    And so they flit and turn from day to day, even minute to minute not because they don’t know what they want but because what they want changes constantly. They’re like kids in a candy store – so much choice, it’s overwhelming.

    This is what their advanced social skills teaches them, and blue-pilled men just go along for the ride believing that they are offering something special to a being that has no real idea of such a concept.

  5. #5

    Re: Women and girls are very incompetent on social skills, But they are also conniving and deceitful bitches. Take AWAY The TITS and VAGINA, WOMEN are psychopathic little men. (MY ThOUGHTS)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    An interesting viewpoint, one that I must respectfully disagree with.

    I agree that they don’t see things as we men do, and that can make them appear incompetent to us, but that’s because they’re working on a whole other level.

    Their whole being revolves around social skills and even the weakest of them are master adepts compared to us males.

    Never underestimate a female’s social skills; it’s a sure road to disaster.
    It depends on how you define social skills.

    For men, it is
    Use words to facilitate co-operation to reach a common goal, which is beneficial to the group/tribe and himself, a win-win situation.

    For women, it is
    Use words to deceit others to their OWN benefit. Dont care what lies are told and how many others men/women are harmed in the process, a zero-sum game.

  6. #6
    Senior Member UnKnownSurviving's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    435
    Reputation
    470
    Type
    MGTOW

    Re: Women and girls are very incompetent on social skills, But they are also conniving and deceitful bitches. Take AWAY The TITS and VAGINA, WOMEN are psychopathic little men. (MY ThOUGHTS)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    Everything you say here is true, but this is because compared to us their social skills are on a much higher level.

    No? Let me try to explain.

    Back in the day we had this new thing called T.V. and it was very limited, 2 or 3 channels to choose from. When we found a show we liked we got very excited about it but had to wait for a week to see the next episode. This kept our interest high and many shows today still keep to this for that very reason even though it isn’t necessary.

    Also Christmas T.V. shows were a real buzz but not any longer.

    So, what’s my point?

    When given too much choice the special becomes banal and this is what happens with women. Their social skills are so far above our own that their choices are immense. Blue-pilled men see individual women, women see them as a collection that they can pick and choose from.

    Enter the hamster.

    Just like us flicking through 200 T.V. channels looking for something interesting to watch, women flick through us men looking for something interesting to fuck. Their emotions are dulled by the sheer number of choices they have.

    And so they flit and turn from day to day, even minute to minute not because they don’t know what they want but because what they want changes constantly. They’re like kids in a candy store – so much choice, it’s overwhelming.

    This is what their advanced social skills teaches them, and blue-pilled men just go along for the ride believing that they are offering something special to a being that has no real idea of such a concept.

    Interesting analogy. Yet I still have to say something. Like I said, women may master relationship or that they have "higher social skills", like you say women have. But they always lack something that we all know, women can't be successful by themselves. And that they fail at something men readily understand is able to do. Like STEM. Or coding. I hear that women get men to help them code or have them get Stem degree, and they have no prior knowledge to any tech skills that makes money. They're users. What you're saying is that women have no worthy skills that make money, but they have such top notch psychology skills in managing people, namely men. Even if women do make money, they don't want to be the one that makes it, as they have learned that they hate working, and they want a man that makes his money, and take it from him. If we men and the US government is also at fault here, is that we enable laziness in women, and that we allowed many things that women could fuck us over. I'm just gonna add this, from welfare to alimony to a change in pre-nup, women get money in any way they can without working for it. I know there's relatively few women like Lori Garner from Shark Tank, I believe she's a billionaire that made her way to independency and few other women as well (I just do not remember what the other woman's name from Shark Tank).

    So I'm incline to agree with you that women do have higher degree of psychology skills in bewitching men (and other people as well), but the majority of women, though, they believe their beauty can last forever, so they can get benefits and choices, as like you say, which I also agree. Women rely on beauty, which is short term, and also rely on their high psychology skills. But that's only goes so far. Women age like milk, and men age like fine wine. It's the money-making skills that few women like Lori Garner, put efforts into it, not their beauty that can hit the wall in within 15 years.

    Women in general, will always rely on their beauty, rely on their people skills, and rely on men. Women, besides a few successful, independent women who are billionaires, are not independent as they claimed.

  7. #7
    Senior Member UnKnownSurviving's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    435
    Reputation
    470
    Type
    MGTOW

    Re: Women and girls are very incompetent on social skills, But they are also conniving and deceitful bitches. Take AWAY The TITS and VAGINA, WOMEN are psychopathic little men. (MY ThOUGHTS)

    JackOFF, I believe you have made fair points. In my experience, there's something about women that made them successful with men in the beginning, but became losers, once their beauty fades.

  8. #8

    Re: Women and girls are very incompetent on social skills, But they are also conniving and deceitful bitches. Take AWAY The TITS and VAGINA, WOMEN are psychopathic little men. (MY ThOUGHTS)

    top notch psychology skills


    I recalled reading something likes the line of "Online Customer Support Team members change their handle name to a woman name and get 40% less complaint"
    It isnt their skill that is better, it is our instinct that make a bias in favor of women.
    If it isnt double blind test, it proves nothing.

  9. #9

    Re: Women and girls are very incompetent on social skills, But they are also conniving and deceitful bitches. Take AWAY The TITS and VAGINA, WOMEN are psychopathic little men. (MY ThOUGHTS)

    I am really sorry to say this, but women are by no means more socially skilled than men.

    We all know that the state itself is protected by men with arms. The fact that these men have been brought under the influence of entitled women has nothing to do with social skills, but with antisocial skills.

    Without men a system collapses, we all do see it wherever we live on this planet. It is happening.

    There are even research results which are prooving the immense negative effects of no adult male in elefant population.

    I conclude with this, IF women were more socially skilled than men, would you really think that they would treat men like they do now?

    Well, I don't.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Wherever you go, there you are.
    Posts
    2,444
    Reputation
    4143
    Type
    Just Me.

    Re: Women and girls are very incompetent on social skills, But they are also conniving and deceitful bitches. Take AWAY The TITS and VAGINA, WOMEN are psychopathic little men. (MY ThOUGHTS)

    Quote Originally Posted by Smoking Wizard View Post
    has nothing to do with social skills, but with antisocial skills.
    You say potato, I say spud. They amount to pretty much the same.

    Quote Originally Posted by Smoking Wizard View Post
    Without men a system collapses, we all do see it wherever we live on this planet. It is happening.

    There are even research results which are prooving the immense negative effects of no adult male in elefant population.
    Agreed. I canít speak to the effects on other species as I donít live amongst them to understand their habits properly. Iím reduced to having to accept or reject the words of others.

    With humans though, thatís another story. Not only do we experience things first hand, we are also able to articulate our thoughts. This makes a big difference in our ability to understand each other and our motivations.

    Quote Originally Posted by Smoking Wizard View Post
    I conclude with this, IF women were more socially skilled than men, would you really think that they would treat men like they do now?
    Yup.

    In fact, I believe they treat men the way do for this very reason.

    Many years ago I was talking to a mate of mine about why I never learned to drive. It took me a while to get through to him that that the reason was I never had the need to learn, the individual reasons Iíll leave out as they are irrelevant.

    Itís the same with women. They use us men to do the heavy lifting in a relationshit because they never had to learn to do it for themselves. Itís a case of cause and effect. If they can use their greater social skills to manipulate others to do for them then they have no need to learn how to do things for themselves.

    Itís kind of sad because they then never get to feel the sense of accomplishment we men get out of simply doing things for ourselves, and yes even others.

    And so they grow up with this view of the world, one in which all others are there to be used to their benefit and never learn to do the practical things we men take for granted.

    Then they hit the wall and their whole world falls apart. Enter Big.Gov to pick up the remnants of their failed, miserable lives.

  11. #11

    Re: Women and girls are very incompetent on social skills, But they are also conniving and deceitful bitches. Take AWAY The TITS and VAGINA, WOMEN are psychopathic little men. (MY ThOUGHTS)

    Fair points you made there.

    The elefant example should point out that the absence of males in animal populations, as regulators if you will, has a negative effect. Of course they will invent stories to blame it all on men, but the negative impact still remains.

    What you said about women who don't really have the need to learn skills because there is always a man around is true.

    Where we disagree is the fact that you called these manipulative tactics "social skills" which they are clearly not, unless you don't differentiate between "good" and "evil" practices.

    And then there are also the ugly ducklings, the girls next door who have been thrown out of the sisterhood, because I don't know why, who are in fact good women and have no other opportunity than to learn how to work or to behave properly.

    I don't promote to look for them, but there are always exceptions to the rule.

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Wherever you go, there you are.
    Posts
    2,444
    Reputation
    4143
    Type
    Just Me.

    Re: Women and girls are very incompetent on social skills, But they are also conniving and deceitful bitches. Take AWAY The TITS and VAGINA, WOMEN are psychopathic little men. (MY ThOUGHTS)

    Quote Originally Posted by Smoking Wizard View Post
    The elefant example should point out that the absence of males in animal populations, as regulators if you will, has a negative effect. Of course they will invent stories to blame it all on men, but the negative impact still remains.
    I accept your elephant story as a fair analogy, although I doubt it applies to all animal species.

    Quote Originally Posted by Smoking Wizard View Post
    Where we disagree is the fact that you called these manipulative tactics "social skills" which they are clearly not, unless you don't differentiate between "good" and "evil" practices.
    Social skills, including manipulative tactics are neither good nor evil.

    Maybe a hypothetical will help explain my thinking:

    Imagine a below average looking woman using her manipulation skillset to get laid Ė no hidden motive, just looking for a good shag. I wouldnít consider that evil; in fact Iíd consider it perfectly normal, rational behaviour.

    Now imagine exactly the same scenario playing out, only this time she has a hidden motive and that is to accuse her mark of date-rape afterwards. This behaviour Iíd quite happily accept as evil, even though itís a term I dislike.

    It isnít the tool, itís how itís used that matters.

    Quote Originally Posted by Smoking Wizard View Post
    And then there are also the ugly ducklings, the girls next door who have been thrown out of the sisterhood, because I don't know why, who are in fact good women and have no other opportunity than to learn how to work or to behave properly.

    I don't promote to look for them, but there are always exceptions to the rule.
    NAWALT eh? Maybe. I personally lean towards AWALT myself. We should be able to agree on EWALT though Ė Enough Women Are Like That.

    If you concentrate on any particular female trait Iím firmly in the NAWALT camp, at least for the most part. When you look at women generally though they all (IMO) employ at least some of the undesirable traits we speak of here on this site, and Iíve yet to meet a single one that wonít try to mess with your head.

    Also, donít be fooled by ďthe ugly ducklings, the girls next door who have been thrown out of the sisterhoodĒ. They can often be spiteful bitches for this very reason.


    Anyway, I donít believe women have no desire to work. Many obviously do but many more are quite happy to hold down a job if they can.

    When I speak of practical skills Iím talking about ordinary, everyday tasks like changing a plug, or mending a poorly hung cupboard door, or removing a u-bend to remove the blockage in a particularly stubborn clog. How many women do you know that own a basic tool set? Hell, many wonít even own a single screwdriver.

    Men can take an interest in these things because weíre not spending so much time and mental energy on improving already adequate social skills. We (generally speaking) far prefer to do things for ourselves if possible because we understand the benefits of expanding our capabilities over a range of tasks instead of relying on just one: manipulating others.

  13. #13

    Re: Women and girls are very incompetent on social skills, But they are also conniving and deceitful bitches. Take AWAY The TITS and VAGINA, WOMEN are psychopathic little men. (MY ThOUGHTS)

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtow2021 View Post
    It depends on how you define social skills.

    For men, it is
    Use words to facilitate co-operation to reach a common goal, which is beneficial to the group/tribe and himself, a win-win situation.

    For women, it is
    Use words to deceit others to their OWN benefit. Dont care what lies are told and how many others men/women are harmed in the process, a zero-sum game.
    And for women, it's entirely a verbal process. They have exceptional ability to say the right things, make promises, appear to be adults with integrity. But actual behavior is something else entirely. This is how so many men get suckered into marriage or LTR's. Women can play an incredible verbal game, sometimes going on for years until the ring is on their finger. Then the other parts of the personality come into play. Whatever they said in the past doesn't matter. All that counts is how they FEEL today.

    In blue pill society it's assumed this is just a normal part of the female personality. They have a right to change their mind, unlike men, who have to honor their verbal commitments. Billy Joel managed to sneak some of the truth into his song "She's always a woman to me". "She'll promise you more than the Garden of Eden. Then she'll carelessly cut you and laugh while you're bleedin" The music makes it sound like a sappy love song, but the lyrics are a great description of female behavior.

  14. #14
    Senior Member MGTOWFOREVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,410
    Reputation
    5601
    Type
    Living on my own terms

    Re: Women and girls are very incompetent on social skills, But they are also conniving and deceitful bitches. Take AWAY The TITS and VAGINA, WOMEN are psychopathic little men. (MY ThOUGHTS)

    Women survive by using men. They need to manipulate, lie, and monkey branch. Stay away from them.
    Stay away from women. They will only break your heart.

  15. #15

    Re: Women and girls are very incompetent on social skills, But they are also conniving and deceitful bitches. Take AWAY The TITS and VAGINA, WOMEN are psychopathic little men. (MY ThOUGHTS)

    Women are basically some lazy mofos who use their pussy to manipulate men into doing stuff for them. Then they try to have a man locked down through marriage/kids before their pussy power wears off. Those that canít lock a man down by say 35+ have a good chance of ending up totally bat shit crazy with a high percentage owning 5+ cats.

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    1,166
    Reputation
    2671
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Women and girls are very incompetent on social skills, But they are also conniving and deceitful bitches. Take AWAY The TITS and VAGINA, WOMEN are psychopathic little men. (MY ThOUGHTS)

    My time on the Sugar Baby site made me realize that women, even when they are hoping to extract resources from men, actually have no idea at all how to relate or communicate with men. The whole superior female communication skills thing is a myth.

    Generally they would do things like post a provocative pic along with a profile that contradicts the pic. This goes for dating sites as well. Then you have the list of demands, the list of things that should cancel you out if you can't tick off their checklist. Even how you should approach them etc.

    And it's always the same questions, "Any kids/siblings/parents still alive/job/hobbies/fave colour?" it is same run of the mill questions. It never gets any more meaningful than that and then they wonder why some guys just see them as cum dumpsters.

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Wherever you go, there you are.
    Posts
    2,444
    Reputation
    4143
    Type
    Just Me.

    Re: Women and girls are very incompetent on social skills, But they are also conniving and deceitful bitches. Take AWAY The TITS and VAGINA, WOMEN are psychopathic little men. (MY ThOUGHTS)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kryptic View Post
    My time on the Sugar Baby site made me realize that women, even when they are hoping to extract resources from men, actually have no idea at all how to relate or communicate with men. The whole superior female communication skills thing is a myth.

    Generally they would do things like post a provocative pic along with a profile that contradicts the pic. This goes for dating sites as well. Then you have the list of demands, the list of things that should cancel you out if you can't tick off their checklist. Even how you should approach them etc.

    And it's always the same questions, "Any kids/siblings/parents still alive/job/hobbies/fave colour?" it is same run of the mill questions. It never gets any more meaningful than that and then they wonder why some guys just see them as cum dumpsters.
    Fair point well taken.

    I would argue that their social skills are superior for the simple reason that they are utilised by them more frequently and from a very early age, I’m talking toddlers here, and that they are rewarded each and every time – “Oooh, what did that boy do to you – he’s bad and you’re good!”

    And with constant usage and positive re-enforcement comes confidence and the desire to learn the trait more thoroughly because they are always rewarded for it. Until they hit the wall in latter years and they realise that all that time and effort put into this singular trait amounts to next to nothing because they no longer get the positive re-enforcement that they received their whole lives up until this point.

    Then again, maybe their social skills aren’t superior, just different. And maybe not that different either, it’s just that they’re more willing to put them to use to their advantage because they have been taught that they are rewarded for such use whereas men are demonised for doing exactly the same thing – “a real man would never stoop so low!”

    But with experience (usage) comes greater skill, and so I’m led back to my original conclusion that women’s social skills are indeed superior to men’s.

    Whatever the case they’ve been called out on their traits. Maybe the feminists, instead of re-enforcing stupid notions that inevitably lead to the disillusionment of women should be promoting traits in women that prevent them from hitting the wall at such high speeds.



    But feminism has never been about women’s interests, no more than it’s been about equality. It’s always been about shouting down men.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  18. #18
    Senior Member UnKnownSurviving's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    435
    Reputation
    470
    Type
    MGTOW

    Re: Women and girls are very incompetent on social skills, But they are also conniving and deceitful bitches. Take AWAY The TITS and VAGINA, WOMEN are psychopathic little men. (MY ThOUGHTS)

    I mean, I still think women master relationship to point of losing one. And they cannot keep one. That's my point. Women can do lot of things, but they won't extract resources for themselves, because they are NOT able to be self-reliant like men can. So that's why women can master lot of relationships, but they can't keep any of them, let alone one.

    It's make sense to say, like other mgtows said, women being master of communication is somewhat false. Because if they were, they would manage to keep one or two relationship. But they don't. Women are losers when it comes to losing their relationship, and they still don't get it why they lose it.

    Fucking hell.

  19. #19

    Re: Women and girls are very incompetent on social skills, But they are also conniving and deceitful bitches. Take AWAY The TITS and VAGINA, WOMEN are psychopathic little men. (MY ThOUGHTS)

    Quote Originally Posted by UnKnownSurviving View Post
    I mean, I still think women master relationship to point of losing one. And they cannot keep one. That's my point. Women can do lot of things, but they won't extract resources for themselves, because they are NOT able to be self-reliant like men can. So that's why women can master lot of relationships, but they can't keep any of them, let alone one.

    It's make sense to say, like other mgtows said, women being master of communication is somewhat false. Because if they were, they would manage to keep one or two relationship. But they don't. Women are losers when it comes to losing their relationship, and they still don't get it why they lose it.

    Fucking hell.
    Hence why staying single as a man in this shitty time remains a major priority.
    "Place not your faith in mankind, but within your own power." - Transcendent Sacred Courage, Author of The Legendary Tauran'creima series. (C) 2020
    -----
    Home: thelegendarytaurancreima.com

  20. #20
    Senior Member MGTOWFOREVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,410
    Reputation
    5601
    Type
    Living on my own terms

    Re: Women and girls are very incompetent on social skills, But they are also conniving and deceitful bitches. Take AWAY The TITS and VAGINA, WOMEN are psychopathic little men. (MY ThOUGHTS)

    Quote Originally Posted by UnKnownSurviving View Post
    I mean, I still think women master relationship to point of losing one. And they cannot keep one. That's my point. Women can do lot of things, but they won't extract resources for themselves, because they are NOT able to be self-reliant like men can. So that's why women can master lot of relationships, but they can't keep any of them, let alone one.

    It's make sense to say, like other mgtows said, women being master of communication is somewhat false. Because if they were, they would manage to keep one or two relationship. But they don't. Women are losers when it comes to losing their relationship, and they still don't get it why they lose it.

    Fucking hell.
    The problem is you (and many other men) buy into this "equality" bullshit. Stop listening to the feminist lies. Do you put the same values, morals, and rules on cat? Of course not. All you need to do is sit back & watch women. They want special rights. They hate when they are treated with respect . Ever notice how they absolutely despise and destroy good men?

    I treat women the same way they've treated me except I don't use or abuse them. I avoid them and if they come near me I say NO cause I know they are only coming around cause they want something from me. As soon as they get the resource then they take off never to be heard from until they need something else.
    Stay away from women. They will only break your heart.


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: December 14, 2021, 3:14 AM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: July 20, 2018, 8:57 PM
  3. Women Hone Skills Used for Cheating as Teens
    By William Noy in forum Lounge
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: March 30, 2017, 6:58 PM
  4. Real skills beat beauty and social skills
    By LuckyAustrian in forum Lounge
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: July 30, 2014, 3:44 PM
  5. Why do women go for thugs - Some thoughts
    By GabrielKnight in forum Philosophize
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: May 28, 2014, 9:42 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •