Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 50 of 50
  1. #41

    Re: Why Men Don't Approach YOU! Woman "finally" Understands Why Men Stop Giving AF...

    I don't buy into any social necessity for men to make the approach, because it implies that women hold the more valued position and must be catered to. If I wanted a woman in my life, I'd need to feel a dynamic of meeting in the middle. I would of course determine what that means for me; other people don't tell me what I should accept. That would apply to the approach, to dating, to long-term finances, and all other responsibilities. In order to consider any kind of romantic relationship at all with her, she'd need to make at least 80% of what I make. Probably the most significant action toward the meeting in the middle is that if I were to ask a woman to marry me, I wouldn't get down on my knee. We'd both stand, and we'd both enter into it as capable adults.

  2. #42
    Senior Member MGTOWFOREVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,467
    Reputation
    5949
    Type
    Living on my own terms

    Re: Why Men Don't Approach YOU! Woman "finally" Understands Why Men Stop Giving AF...

    I stopped approaching women cause I'm sick of their shit. Straight up.

    You are supposed to approach them this way....No you are supposed to approach them that way.....If you have a heart you are a beta, blue pill , fag, pussy , etc. If you just want to shit all over women then you are alpha, strong, red pilled, etc. If you approach them but they are not interested cause you are not Chad, Brad, Tyrone, Pookie, Ray Ray, Chris, etc then you are a total creep who is sexually harassing them.

    I am sick of the constant shit tests and maintaining frame. I am not an actor so I don't want to play a character. If you say what you mean without any hidden agendas or meanings then we'll be fine. If you shit test by using something I don't like against me then f**k off. Example would be

    Her: I hate Justin Bieber
    Me: He has a few catchy tunes but I'm not a fan
    Her: I LOVE JUSTIN!! LIK OMG!! HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT???
    Me: (This is where I am supposed to be stunned but deep down I'm not) Why did you say you hate him then?
    Her (She is thinking I am a beta or whatever the manosphere would claim about me being a beta loser).

    Are you exhausted yet? I am!
    Stay away from women. They will only break your heart.

  3. #43
    Senior Member UnKnownSurviving's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    544
    Reputation
    553
    Type
    MGTOW

    Re: Why Men Don't Approach YOU! Woman "finally" Understands Why Men Stop Giving AF...

    I'm surprise that this thread is still going. I guess some mgtows have a shit ton of things to say about women, and it ain't pretty.

  4. #44
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    1,246
    Reputation
    2848
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Why Men Don't Approach YOU! Woman "finally" Understands Why Men Stop Giving AF...

    Quote Originally Posted by UnKnownSurviving View Post
    I'm surprise that this thread is still going. I guess some mgtows have a shit ton of things to say about women, and it ain't pretty.
    Probably different for guys growing up now but for those of us brought up in the 80's and prior, women and sex were really major topics and both were considered milestones and achievements to have.

    Even though I was cynical about them and didn't do a lot to pursue them, I still felt kind of weird and like I was missing out that I didn't have a girlfriend or was getting laid every second night etc.

    So it makes sense that we have a lot to say about it as we became more and more Red Pill we started realizing how silly it all was and how much of a rigged game it is. A rigged game where the prize is usually misery!

  5. #45
    Senior Member UnKnownSurviving's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    544
    Reputation
    553
    Type
    MGTOW

    Re: Why Men Don't Approach YOU! Woman "finally" Understands Why Men Stop Giving AF...

    Quote Originally Posted by Kryptic View Post
    Probably different for guys growing up now but for those of us brought up in the 80's and prior, women and sex were really major topics and both were considered milestones and achievements to have.

    Even though I was cynical about them and didn't do a lot to pursue them, I still felt kind of weird and like I was missing out that I didn't have a girlfriend or was getting laid every second night etc.

    So it makes sense that we have a lot to say about it as we became more and more Red Pill we started realizing how silly it all was and how much of a rigged game it is. A rigged game where the prize is usually misery!

    When I was in my 20s, I felt something was wrong. Mostly about women in redpill lens, and during that 20s, I felt it was wrong. It just took a while that something about women were wrong.

    So now, I'm past 29, I'm working on my goals, for 4th of July. I'm not giving up on my goals. I"m not worrying about women anymore.

    Women should not have a hold over men.

  6. #46

    Re: Why Men Don't Approach YOU! Woman "finally" Understands Why Men Stop Giving AF...

    Sitting here with my parents watching some program on TV that is old Beatles concert performances…every song is something about “I looooovvvve youuuuuu” or similar. Through music, movies and everything else we are really programmed from a young age to believe some woman is the be all end all of our existence. And we are to believe modern women are deserving of all this thought and emotion? LOL. Meanwhile women view men as something replaceable to suck recourses from.

  7. #47

    Re: Why Men Don't Approach YOU! Woman "finally" Understands Why Men Stop Giving AF...

    Quote Originally Posted by Edwardhaskell View Post
    Sitting here with my parents watching some program on TV that is old Beatles concert performances…every song is something about “I looooovvvve youuuuuu” or similar. Through music, movies and everything else we are really programmed from a young age to believe some woman is the be all end all of our existence. And we are to believe modern women are deserving of all this thought and emotion? LOL. Meanwhile women view men as something replaceable to suck recourses from.
    I too have thought a lot about the music I listen to. I don't mind lyrics that have a balanced view of romantic relationships, but I avoid all of the "oh, baby, it's all about your pedestal and my bent knee."

  8. #48

    Re: Why Men Don't Approach YOU! Woman "finally" Understands Why Men Stop Giving AF...

    Men were already sick and tired of the "how dare you even talk to me" attitude, and then #metoo happened. Gillette's notorious "hey, rapist, buy a razor" ad exemplifies the sick attitude. There's a point in the ad where a dude is attracted to a woman and wants to approach her, but his guy friend stops him, as if he had been doing something wrong.

    We're supposed to be the ones with the burden of the approach, and if you want a girlfriend, that's simply what you must do. Yet, now feminists have the absurd demand that men don't even talk to women. Even an innocent, "Hi, my name is ..." is considered predatory. So now that men are backing off, they're complaining about that.

    Feminism will always complain about what men do, no matter what we do. If we approach women, they complain. If we stay away from women, they complain. They just love complaining.

  9. #49
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Location
    French Canada
    Posts
    47
    Reputation
    48
    Type
    Hybrid

    Re: Why Men Don't Approach YOU! Woman "finally" Understands Why Men Stop Giving AF...

    Dont ask a fish on how to do fishing. Ask the fisherman...

    And let me had, some fisherman are tired of fishing like me. Unless the fish doesnt come to me id rather spend my time doing something else more fun or more constructive... sometimes both. That what i call doing my own thing without losing time fishing because to be honest... fishing aint nothing more than a waste of time

  10. #50
    Senior Member MGTOWFOREVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,467
    Reputation
    5949
    Type
    Living on my own terms

    Re: Why Men Don't Approach YOU! Woman "finally" Understands Why Men Stop Giving AF...

    Quote Originally Posted by KanedaPills666 View Post
    Dont ask a fish on how to do fishing. Ask the fisherman...

    And let me had, some fisherman are tired of fishing like me. Unless the fish doesnt come to me id rather spend my time doing something else more fun or more constructive... sometimes both. That what i call doing my own thing without losing time fishing because to be honest... fishing aint nothing more than a waste of time
    What they won't tell you about "there's plenty of fish in the sea" is the freaking sea is toxic. I stopped fishing years ago. Others can tell me to f**k off all they want but they better not come to me crying when they get sick from fish that were in the toxic sea cause I will tell them to go f**k themselves.
    Stay away from women. They will only break your heart.


Similar Threads

  1. What is your opinion on the book "The Subtle Art of Not Giving a Fuck"?
    By frompaintogain in forum Random (Non-MGTOW subjects)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: November 4, 2021, 11:06 AM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: June 13, 2016, 7:23 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: December 9, 2014, 3:45 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: December 9, 2014, 3:45 AM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: March 12, 2014, 7:55 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •