Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23
  1. #1
    Senior Member ResidentEvil7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Location
    Suburban Chicago, IL
    Posts
    980
    Reputation
    1439
    Type
    Ghost

    Exclamation Why Are Women So Dramatic?! Sheesh!

    Why is it that women, especially my mother, have be so dramatic and difficult when you talk to them? Saturday night, my mom calls and it started off good up until I told her that my aunt that she's helping me with the benefits application and the special needs trust and it sets her off. She even brought up and lied about my dad wanting to divorce her 30 years ago! Even if what bullshit she says about my dad wanting the divorce (while she's fooling around with what will be my stepfather) is true, why 30 years later is she bringing it up?! She even said that my dad's family never liked her. My dad loved her very much and was crying when she left, and she was messing around. SHE wanted the divorce and to move out of my and my brother's lives and she said that it was my dad that was keeping me out of her life, which wasn't true.

    About half hour ago, which was the last straw for me to make this post, because I need to vent, she calls again and this time she gets dramatic over having my best friend over at MY, not hers, house this week. She literally made me feel guilty about wanting him over. "If he's coming out, that means you don't want me to come out! Did I do something to make you upset?! Maybe I'll come over at a better time!" NAG NAG NAG! WHAH WHAH WHAH!

    So she's bring up something false from 30+ years ago; she's making me feel guilty; she's playing a false victim and being downright difficult. It sucks I have to live with this and it's getting worse since my dad passed.

    Women! They're so dramatic and impossible and feeling sorry for themselves while making you feel bad about nothing! SICK OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It's a man's world and we need to take it by the throat and make it give us what we desire.

  2. #2
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    6,506
    Reputation
    17795
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Why Are Women So Dramatic?! Sheesh!

    Ignore a woman's toolbox filled with devices to manipulate, drop their toolbox into the deepest pit you can find!

    Just the fact that you're outraged shows you've failed a shit test!

    Once you're good at passing shit tests, we'll work on SHIT STORMS!
    Bundle up, boys, it's gonna be a long cold endless winter.


  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2022
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    104
    Reputation
    337
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Why Are Women So Dramatic?! Sheesh!

    My mother is very much like this too - enough stories like that to write a book....I try to keep a healthy distance, but guilt seeps in every once in awhile as I'm not here without her of course.

  4. #4

    Re: Why Are Women So Dramatic?! Sheesh!

    Block her phone number. It's what I had to do. 6 calls a day to bitch, piss , and moan were just too much to endure. Peace and quiet reign once again.
    "Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite." Robert A Heinlein

  5. #5
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Bumfuck, Egypt
    Posts
    3,563
    Reputation
    11222
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Why Are Women So Dramatic?! Sheesh!

    Getting mad cause your aunts helping and a friend's visiting? Somethings fishy. I doubt she feels guilty about not helping herself, so that means she's trying to control you for whatever reason. I seem to remember you saying she didn't like the idea of you having your dad's house when he first died.

    My guess is she thinks dad's house should of went to her, and she's sore cause it's not going to happen. I could be wrong, but it's the only explanation that makes sense to me. Stick with your aunt and don't trust anything mom says. Whatever her sick game is, she's trying to drag you down. Maybe she wants you to fail and hopes to take over somehow. Don't give her the chance.

    Usually, I'd tell a guy to stick by his mom. But not when your forty and she's up to some dirty trick. She's way out of line. Good moms don't act this way.
    Every day I make the world a little bit worse.

  6. #6
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,675
    Reputation
    15396
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: Why Are Women So Dramatic?! Sheesh!

    Quote Originally Posted by ResidentEvil7 View Post
    it started off good up until I told her
    That will teach ya to stop telling her stuff. Even if she asks. Steer the conversation to something safe, or end the conversation.

    They say don't feed the trolls. Same idea here.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  7. #7

    Re: Why Are Women So Dramatic?! Sheesh!

    This is a simple one. Emotional abuse. She likes to make you feel guilty, ashamed, "not good enough", etc... Abusive people will get a rush out of these interactions. So as soon as something is not the way she wants she will cause the drama to at least get to feel important.

    The easiest solution is to never talk to her again. If you don't want to do that then learn how to stay stoic. Ignore her when she is going off and let her cool off. As soon as you get upset she got what she wanted out of the interaction.

  8. #8

    Re: Why Are Women So Dramatic?! Sheesh!

    Quote Originally Posted by Unboxxed View Post
    That will teach ya to stop telling her stuff.
    This ^

    To women information is like bullets. It can always be exploited in the future.
    Never ever provide more than is needed.
    " A man without purpose finds it in women " - UCXIV

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Posts
    84
    Reputation
    195
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Why Are Women So Dramatic?! Sheesh!

    Yes, they can be and will be dramatic. The more you engage in the bullshit, the shittier the experience becomes. It is an attention grab. If something gets under your skin, they will do it more because the more you react the more control she has over you.

    I only communicate when the conversation is acceptable to me. If I feel uncomfortable, I change the subject or end the communication all together. I say, "Hey, I am in the middle of <insert any activity here>. Talk to you later.", and hangup.

    From what I gather the topic of money with your mother is a touchy one. Do not talk about money with her.

  10. #10
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Bumfuck, Egypt
    Posts
    3,563
    Reputation
    11222
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Why Are Women So Dramatic?! Sheesh!

    Rather mom is really after your house I can't say, but I wouldn't rule it out. Wive's are used to getting everything when the man dies, and I'd bet money she thinks she's getting the short end of the stick. The fact that she bailed on your dad thirty years ago won't mean a thing, all she'll remember is what little work she put into the relationship before she bugged out.

    I don't think you should cut contact with her or block her number; she is your mom. But you got to quit playing her game. Don't feel bad, she's been manipulating people her entire life as well as playing on you because she's your mother. But you don't have to take it. Next time she jacks you around tell her your grown up now and she's not the boss anymore. If she don't like it, tough. I'd be really blunt and impolite myself, but everybody has to put their own spin on it. I'm sure you got it in you. After that don't be any meaner than you have to, but don't take any shit. Like GrnB says don't tell her much and say your busy if she's being a bitch. Unbox says; don't feed the troll. There's a lot of good advice on this thread.
    Every day I make the world a little bit worse.

  11. #11
    Senior Member Chris007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Location
    SF Bay Area
    Posts
    486
    Reputation
    1438
    Type
    Worry free

    Re: Why Are Women So Dramatic?! Sheesh!

    Quote Originally Posted by bazalgette View Post
    To women information is like bullets. It can always be exploited in the future.
    Never ever provide more than is needed.
    The old quote stands true:

    You have to treat women like mushrooms.
    Keep them in the dark and feed them shit.

  12. #12
    Super Moderator Mr Wombat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    5,536
    Reputation
    25282
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Why Are Women So Dramatic?! Sheesh!

    Quote Originally Posted by Unboxxed View Post
    That will teach ya to stop telling her stuff. Even if she asks.
    +1.

    Women can be good listeners, but it's because they are always looking for leverage. Or they are looking for personal secrets that they can exchange with another woman. Anything - anything at all - that you say to your mother (or wife, g/f, etc), her entire circle of friends will know all about within a couple of hours.

    It's not a chat. It's an interrogation. They are looking for information.

  13. #13
    Senior Member ResidentEvil7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Location
    Suburban Chicago, IL
    Posts
    980
    Reputation
    1439
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Why Are Women So Dramatic?! Sheesh!

    The problem I have when it comes to talking is that I tend to tell the fullest truth; it could be part of my autism. Even with job interviews, I go into full explanation (if I know what words to use). I don't know if she's after my house, considering she never lived in this house. She moved out in 1993 and I've lived in this house since 2003. So she can't get this house. Besides, why would she want this house, other than the fact it's in a good town, because her house is twice the size as mine. I think her big issue is will I be able to keep my disability benefits, and she's worried that my aunt or myself will do something to screw up. She says she doesn't want a dime of my dad's money. She just wants to make sure I'll be taken care of and doesn't want anything with my benefits or the special needs trust to go wrong. Personally, I think she's just worrying herself something bad. But you guys are right, I do believe this whole thing with her is to make me feel guilty, bad, ashamed and dragging me down, all because she's worrying herself. My mom hasn't worked a normal job since January 1996 when my sister was born. So I believe my mom needs to find a life instead of trying to solve all her family's problems, because all she does is worry.

    And no I will not ignore her or block her number. She the only parent I have left and she has helped me with my disability problems and has been understanding of it.
    It's a man's world and we need to take it by the throat and make it give us what we desire.

  14. #14

    Re: Why Are Women So Dramatic?! Sheesh!

    Look at it from a woman's perspective. She didn't get yr Dads house, in her mind that should have been hers ( gave yr dad the best years of her life ..etc..etc) and yr aunt is in the picture, that makes her major jealous/ suspicious.

    Women can not admit to bieng in the wrong( how she treated yr dad) and they will always try to " divide and rule" , this is what's happening here. Don't be too hard on her, she obviously loves you, otherwise she wouldn't be pulling these silly " emotions" on you.

  15. #15
    Senior Member MGTOWFOREVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,665
    Reputation
    6680
    Type
    Living on my own terms

    Re: Why Are Women So Dramatic?! Sheesh!

    fellas...guys.....

    You are forgetting one thing. It's how women are. They go based off emotion. Thats why I learned to ignore their outbursts and NEVER EVER apologize to them for anything. If you apologize then they see it as weakness and will hold it against you forever.

    Women go on emotion(gina tingles). Men go based on logic. Feminism wants men to treat women as equals. The problem is that you are playing with fire if you treat a woman as equal. They dont want equality. They wants special rights. There will never be equality cause no man ever got anything handed to him just for being a man. Women have gotten pussy passes and things done for them just based off their gender. They only complain when they hit the wall that "Men are trash" cause nobody is catering to them anymore. if they have a guy around that treats them equal such as a friend zoned guy then they will treat him like shit and complain about how much they hate men while this guy is bending over backwards for her.

    I understand its your mom but the second she started her shit then I would've hung up. I don't tolerate anyone trying to shit on me. It's the reason why I gave up on women and avoid them.
    Stay away from women. They will only break your heart.

  16. #16
    Senior Member MGTOWFOREVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,665
    Reputation
    6680
    Type
    Living on my own terms

    Re: Why Are Women So Dramatic?! Sheesh!

    Quote Originally Posted by ResidentEvil7 View Post
    The problem I have when it comes to talking is that I tend to tell the fullest truth; it could be part of my autism. Even with job interviews, I go into full explanation (if I know what words to use). I don't know if she's after my house, considering she never lived in this house. She moved out in 1993 and I've lived in this house since 2003. So she can't get this house. Besides, why would she want this house, other than the fact it's in a good town, because her house is twice the size as mine. I think her big issue is will I be able to keep my disability benefits, and she's worried that my aunt or myself will do something to screw up. She says she doesn't want a dime of my dad's money. She just wants to make sure I'll be taken care of and doesn't want anything with my benefits or the special needs trust to go wrong. Personally, I think she's just worrying herself something bad. But you guys are right, I do believe this whole thing with her is to make me feel guilty, bad, ashamed and dragging me down, all because she's worrying herself. My mom hasn't worked a normal job since January 1996 when my sister was born. So I believe my mom needs to find a life instead of trying to solve all her family's problems, because all she does is worry.

    And no I will not ignore her or block her number. She the only parent I have left and she has helped me with my disability problems and has been understanding of it.
    There is no rhyme or reason when it comes to women's "logic". They go based on emotion. It doesn't matter that she never lived in the house or her house is twice as big. Her giny is tingling and she must get her way.

    You said she can't get it. I wouldn't be so sure. You keep mentioning you are disabled. That is a weakness to women and they will use it against you. If she can find some liberal judge to claim you are too disabled for your own good then she WILL get the house AND YOUR BENEFITS.

    I know a guy it has happened to. It was his sister. The courts named her his Representative payee. No joke. She controlled his money. She ended up spending it on weed , clothes, etc. He almost got evicted until I stepped in. I knew the landlord very well and explained what was happening to him. We ended up going to the county assistance and getting the back rent. The landlord also had some pull to have his rent automatically deducted from his benefits.

    Be careful. I would contact your local legal aid. They help people on disability .
    Stay away from women. They will only break your heart.

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    1,371
    Reputation
    3166
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Why Are Women So Dramatic?! Sheesh!

    Some men can be like that too. We have all encountered him in some way, the guy who is pissed off and is yelling at everyone and everything wanting to start punch on's because the world doesn't suit him.

    The difference is that guy is either arrested or knocked out by a bigger more pissed off man.

    Women get away with their emotions, "Oh she's upset, we better find out what's happening! I bet it's because her husband beat her!" In the past they would be told to settle down.

  18. #18
    Senior Member MGTOWFOREVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,665
    Reputation
    6680
    Type
    Living on my own terms

    Re: Why Are Women So Dramatic?! Sheesh!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kryptic View Post
    Some men can be like that too. We have all encountered him in some way, the guy who is pissed off and is yelling at everyone and everything wanting to start punch on's because the world doesn't suit him.

    The difference is that guy is either arrested or knocked out by a bigger more pissed off man.

    Women get away with their emotions, "Oh she's upset, we better find out what's happening! I bet it's because her husband beat her!" In the past they would be told to settle down.
    No doubt. That man is the perfect match for her. The woman usually does defend him "Oh he's having a bad day", "He didnt mean it", "He's not a bad looking guy".

    I avoid both. The man is usually easy to spot cause all he talks about is violence or sex. "Oh I can beat that pussy up" and "I get mad pussy. You get no pussy". He usually puts on a fake macho front but deep down is really insecure with himself.
    Stay away from women. They will only break your heart.

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    1,371
    Reputation
    3166
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Why Are Women So Dramatic?! Sheesh!

    Quote Originally Posted by MGTOWFOREVER View Post
    No doubt. That man is the perfect match for her. The woman usually does defend him "Oh he's having a bad day", "He didnt mean it", "He's not a bad looking guy".

    I avoid both. The man is usually easy to spot cause all he talks about is violence or sex. "Oh I can beat that pussy up" and "I get mad pussy. You get no pussy". He usually puts on a fake macho front but deep down is really insecure with himself.
    Yep he tends to speak loudly in public places airing his opinions on anything from professional wrestling to politics to why the world is not good enough for him. He is trying and hoping someone will tell him to shut up, he thinks he has power if no one tells him to stop. What he doesn't know is everyone can tell he has no job, no skills no future.

    Not always but often he is a short man. I was actually on a train once and a guy was mouthing off to his female companion, he was really letting her have it. The conductor came out and told him to shut up or get off the train. When the train arrived at the station the guy got up - he was a dwarf!!

    And yes they try and recruit people by shaming them, as you say "I get so much pussy man. I bet you suck cock" etc etc Yeah whatever man, you enjoy the beat downs from the women you impregnate and the bigger men who have nothing to lose and knock you out.

  20. #20
    Member Joe Magarac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2022
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    61
    Reputation
    138
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Why Are Women So Dramatic?! Sheesh!

    Considering stories from history, ancient literature and folklore, I think it's safe to say that female dramatics are not an effect of our particular culture.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •