Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 59 of 59
  1. #41

    Re: Where are all the mgtow men gone?

    2 pieces of free advice for everyone here.
    1. Never trust a beautiful woman, ESPECIALLY one that's interested in you.

    2. Never underestimate the power of the pussy. One hair off of that thing will haul a freight train up a 3 mile grade.

  2. #42
    Senior Member NorthwoodsHermit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2022
    Location
    Western U.P.
    Posts
    251
    Reputation
    634
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Where are all the mgtow men gone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian Spartacus View Post
    2 pieces of free advice for everyone here.
    1. Never trust a beautiful woman, ESPECIALLY one that's interested in you.

    2. Never underestimate the power of the pussy. One hair off of that thing will haul a freight train up a 3 mile grade.
    Now a little friendly advice for you:
    I would strongly suggest you do an intro and post it in the New Members Intro section, and also read the Principles section as well.

    Those of us who have already done these things want to know that you're legit,
    and also have an idea of who you are as a MGHOW.

    The more senior members take this quite seriously.

    Note to Mods: I hope I didn't step on any toes here, just offering some friendly advice to a noob.
    As MGTOW, resistance to the collective is NOT futile.
    Don't let yourself be assimilated and become a mindless zombie supporting and submitting to any woman.
    They will ultimately destroy you.

  3. #43
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Bumfuck, Egypt
    Posts
    3,775
    Reputation
    11551
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Where are all the mgtow men gone?

    While Canadian Spartacus started out looking like a salesman, his later posts are more like a member would write. While kind of suspicious, he's not yet busted any principles that I can see. Like all rookies, he's being watched, but for now that's it.

    Long as your respectful, I see no harm in questioning someone's motives.

    If your still around CS, I hope you'll understand why were suspicious sometimes.
    Last edited by frog; December 8, 2022 at 3:14 PM.
    Every day I make the world a little bit worse.

  4. #44
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Wherever you go, there you are.
    Posts
    3,143
    Reputation
    5315
    Type
    Just Me

    Re: Where are all the mgtow men gone?

    Quote Originally Posted by NorthwoodsHermit View Post
    Now a little friendly advice for you:
    I would strongly suggest you do an intro and post it in the New Members Intro section, and also read the Principles section as well.

    Those of us who have already done these things want to know that you're legit,
    and also have an idea of who you are as a MGHOW.

    The more senior members take this quite seriously.

    Note to Mods: I hope I didn't step on any toes here, just offering some friendly advice to a noob.
    I liked CS's post for its truth and its levity.

    That said, a few posts with depth rather than 1 or 2 liners would go a long way in allowing us to understand where CS is coming from. As Northwoods says an intro would help.

  5. #45
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    522
    Reputation
    4273
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Where are all the mgtow men gone?

    I'll tell you what happened...

    The media began attacking PUAS and lumping MGTOW/Incels into the same category. They began attacking the identity
    of the MGTOW and called them angry and bitter female haters. Government are protecting women right now
    with the welfare state and making it difficult for white men to gain social status (unless you come from a privileged background)

    Any guys here who are sleeping with or dating any women definitely do not commit to them. Keep your options open
    because women use the branch system (dating apps) to find something better.
    Last edited by ShogunRonin; December 13, 2022 at 5:03 PM. Reason: more info

  6. #46

    Re: Where are all the mgtow men gone?

    Thank you frog.
    I'm still trying to navigate my way through this forum.
    I'm using a Samsung Galaxy smartphone, and not a computer.
    So I don't know if that makes a difference on this site.

  7. #47
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    241
    Reputation
    1362
    Type
    Unrelenting

    Re: Where are all the mgtow men gone?

    Feminist media will continuously mischaracterize and misidentify MGTOW because they keep trying to place an unattractive male archetype (something they made up in their head - an 'object of the mind') onto us.
    We're not incels.
    In fact, I'd gather that MGTOW are actually very charming people as a group because once you lose the anger and hate toward women (which incels fail to do), you become masters at apathy. You also become great at defusing conversations with women. Both those traits are seen as attractive to women.
    So our enemies (by their definition - I have no enemies) will always get it wrong. Maybe it's feigned ignorance on their part because they hate that our real identity challenges their imaginary version of us; or maybe they know and they use the descriptors to lead other boys away from finding us. Either way, they are all too stupid to pull that off and never forget - only a woman can redpill a man.
    If you believe everything you hear is a lie, you have a 100% lie detection rate.
    The opposite holds true but I would rather be surprised by the truth than a lie.

    Society is a Simulacrum.

  8. #48
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Posts
    263
    Reputation
    290
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: Where are all the mgtow men gone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut View Post
    Feminist media will continuously mischaracterize and misidentify MGTOW because they keep trying to place an unattractive male archetype (something they made up in their head - an 'object of the mind') onto us.
    We're not incels.
    In fact, I'd gather that MGTOW are actually very charming people as a group because once you lose the anger and hate toward women (which incels fail to do), you become masters at apathy. You also become great at defusing conversations with women. Both those traits are seen as attractive to women.
    So our enemies (by their definition - I have no enemies) will always get it wrong. Maybe it's feigned ignorance on their part because they hate that our real identity challenges their imaginary version of us; or maybe they know and they use the descriptors to lead other boys away from finding us. Either way, they are all too stupid to pull that off and never forget - only a woman can redpill a man.
    ďOnly a woman can redpill a man.Ē

    I have been seeing this making rounds here every now and then. With ALL due respect to my fellow comrades, above statement is not ALWAYS true, so it canít become/ isnít a rule. It can only be a ďtheory.Ē

    Let me explain: All the crows that have been seen by you are black. Does it mean that all the crows are black?

    Same same.

    I am a product of two very loving parents. Never have been hurt/cheated upon in a romantic relationship. I was involved in 2 and bid adieu to both of them. AND Iím a redpilled MGTOW. How?

    A man who learns from his experience is a VERY intelligent man. However, a man who learns from othersí experience is plain genius.

    Iím the crow thatís not black. Iím sure there ARE others. I ainít no exception.

    You're not a unicorn, you wonít find one!

  9. #49
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    West Texas
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    74
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Where are all the mgtow men gone?

    I noticed that I can do much more on this forum from my computer than from my phone.

  10. #50
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    241
    Reputation
    1362
    Type
    Unrelenting

    Re: Where are all the mgtow men gone?

    You didn't learn female behaviour watching other men...
    If you believe everything you hear is a lie, you have a 100% lie detection rate.
    The opposite holds true but I would rather be surprised by the truth than a lie.

    Society is a Simulacrum.

  11. #51

    Re: Where are all the mgtow men gone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    I liked CS's post for its truth and its levity.

    That said, a few posts with depth rather than 1 or 2 liners would go a long way in allowing us to understand where CS is coming from. As Northwoods says an intro would help.
    Thank you jackoff.
    About 2 hours ago I wrote and posted my intro.
    Just wanted you to know.
    Hope you're having an awesome day.

  12. #52

    Re: Where are all the mgtow men gone?

    Just noticed this thread and realised I haven't posted in almost 6 months! I think many of us don't really have much to contribute, though I don't mean that in a negative way. Barbarossa's last video was essentially him stating that there's only so much that can be said about MGTOW; eventually we have to go out and live that life. I think many of us have done that.

    That being said, I did take a trip to South Korea recently and made some observations on the mating and dating scene that some may find interesting. If I have some time over the holidays I may do a write up on it. Hope you've all been well!

  13. #53
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    826
    Reputation
    1643
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Where are all the mgtow men gone?

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderLuster View Post
    “Only a woman can redpill a man.”

    I have been seeing this making rounds here every now and then. With ALL due respect to my fellow comrades, above statement is not ALWAYS true, so it can’t become/ isn’t a rule. It can only be a “theory.”

    Let me explain:

    I am a product of two very loving parents. Never have been hurt/cheated upon in a romantic relationship. I was involved in 2 and bid adieu to both of them. AND I’m a redpilled MGTOW. How?

    A man who learns from his experience is a VERY intelligent man. However, a man who learns from others’ experience is plain genius.
    Ok, I will bite.

    Black crows have nothing to do with Female nature, well maybe if you are high on weed it does... Keep it simple and keep on topic please.

    So it boils down that you are a "Plain Genius" because you as a man, learned from other's experience...

    What was the "Experience" that others had, that you learned from, that had nothing to do with a woman, that lead you to be redpilled MGTOW?

    Remember: “Only a woman can redpill a man.” is not true for you. So it must be a man's experience only, that does not involve a woman...

    Please don't take this a personal attack, I am just trying to understand how a man can come to understand female nature (TRP) without a female teaching (showing) her true nature.

    Looking at other men's mistakes and seeing female nature play out on those men does not make anyone a "Plain Genius" it only takes a little logic to see what women are capable of. Understanding AWALT and she will treat you the same takes a little more understanding. Every day we learn from other's mistakes, at work, at play, driving on the roads etc. We don't have to get in a major car crash to know you don't want to be in one...

    Or you have extensive studies in Human Behavioral Biology or the like.

  14. #54
    Senior Member Joetech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    863
    Reputation
    2591
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: Where are all the mgtow men gone?

    I think most mgtow men have gone underground. The media wants everyone to be afraid of everything and depend on government to protect them. The media gets snooty when a few of us remind each other to "believe half of what you see and nothing of what you read and you'll do fine". A quote from my mom.

    With stories like Greg Ellis's book "The Respondent" floating around the dirty little secret is out. If the news outlets are ignoring the issue it's because over the decades the media has convinced itself that network television is effective propaganda. In the 50's it was, but by the 60's their credibility was shot. We were never winning in Viet Nam, there was a Mafia, and did we really go to the moon, or was that all staged? I know a couple of engineers at Boeing that say it was bullshit. Today the internet has pushed the networks to one side. The networks are becoming obsolete as is marriage.

    I see the world in a strange new light that makes me feel like a Nez Perce Indian looking for a new homeland sometimes. Here is where I feel at home. If you're wondering where we all are, it's here. We're all traveling the road of life together, but the difference between us and the Indians is that the cavalry isn't chasing us.
    "Don't follow in my footsteps. I stepped in something."

  15. #55
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Posts
    263
    Reputation
    290
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: Where are all the mgtow men gone?

    Quote Originally Posted by RustyNuts View Post
    Ok, I will bite.

    Black crows have nothing to do with Female nature, well maybe if you are high on weed it does... Keep it simple and keep on topic please.

    So it boils down that you are a "Plain Genius" because you as a man, learned from other's experience...

    What was the "Experience" that others had, that you learned from, that had nothing to do with a woman, that lead you to be redpilled MGTOW?

    Remember: “Only a woman can redpill a man.” is not true for you. So it must be a man's experience only, that does not involve a woman...

    Please don't take this a personal attack, I am just trying to understand how a man can come to understand female nature (TRP) without a female teaching (showing) her true nature.

    Looking at other men's mistakes and seeing female nature play out on those men does not make anyone a "Plain Genius" it only takes a little logic to see what women are capable of. Understanding AWALT and she will treat you the same takes a little more understanding. Every day we learn from other's mistakes, at work, at play, driving on the roads etc. We don't have to get in a major car crash to know you don't want to be in one...

    Or you have extensive studies in Human Behavioral Biology or the like.
    Did you see that I specifically mentioned I was in 2 romantic relationships? One of them lasted 5 years and I canceled my engagement (yes, USD$3000 ring down the drain) and the other lasted for slightly more than a year. 2 women, 2 continents, same result. We both said goodbyes to each other with a smiling face (couple tears in the eyes, yes) at the end of both the relationships. No drama, no hurting each other, no name calling whatsoever.

    I am HIGHLY EDUCATED (3 masters degrees) from 2 continents and graduated top of my programs (summa cum laude) by a MILE from BOTH universities and of course I do not smoke weed. CONSEQUENTLY, I know how to create a comparative analysis to make others understand what EXACTLY I want to communicate. HENCE, the crow analogy.

    Look around you, open your eyes and youíll see that everybody gets/knows what we say but NOBODY realizes what we say. They just NEED to find their unicorn and get burnt. Sometimes, more than once.

    HENCE:

    Youíre not a unicorn, you wonít find one!

  16. #56
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    826
    Reputation
    1643
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Where are all the mgtow men gone?

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderLuster View Post
    Did you see that I specifically mentioned I was in 2 romantic relationships? One of them lasted 5 years and I canceled my engagement (yes, USD$3000 ring down the drain) and the other lasted for slightly more than a year. 2 women, 2 continents, same result. We both said goodbyes to each other with a smiling face (couple tears in the eyes, yes) at the end of both the relationships. No drama, no hurting each other, no name calling whatsoever.
    Nope I did not mis that. Yes, this I can understand.

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderLuster View Post
    I am HIGHLY EDUCATED (3 masters degrees) from 2 continents and graduated top of my programs (summa cum laude) by a MILE from BOTH universities and of course I do not smoke weed. CONSEQUENTLY, I know how to create a comparative analysis to make others understand what EXACTLY I want to communicate. HENCE, the crow analogy.
    3 masters, yes ok... Doesn't mean you don't smoke weed when you compare the crows to being redpilled. The only crowing here is about your accomplishments, that has got nothing to do with your original statement that I am trying to understand and has got nothing to do with the question I asked in my reply.

    What was the "Experience" that others had, that you learned from, that had nothing to do with a woman,that lead you to be redpilled MGTOW?

    Remember: “Only a woman can redpill a man.” is not true for you. So it must be a man's experience only, that does not involve a woman...

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderLuster View Post
    Look around you, open your eyes and you’ll see that everybody gets/knows what we say but NOBODY realizes what we say. They just NEED to find their unicorn and get burnt. Sometimes, more than once.

    HENCE:

    You’re not a unicorn, you won’t find one!
    Yes, this I agree with. This also backs up, a man cannot Red Pill another man.

    “Only a woman can redpill a man.” Meaning only a woman can drive a man to seek knowledge of female nature... All what you say is not true with you...

    In case you missed that again:

    What was the "Experience" that others had, that you learned from, that had nothing to do with a woman, that lead you to be redpilled MGTOW?



  17. #57
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Posts
    263
    Reputation
    290
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: Where are all the mgtow men gone?

    Quote Originally Posted by RustyNuts View Post
    Nope I did not mis that. Yes, this I can understand.



    3 masters, yes ok... Doesn't mean you don't smoke weed when you compare the crows to being redpilled. The only crowing here is about your accomplishments, that has got nothing to do with your original statement that I am trying to understand and has got nothing to do with the question I asked in my reply.

    What was the "Experience" that others had, that you learned from, that had nothing to do with a woman,that lead you to be redpilled MGTOW?

    Remember: “Only a woman can redpill a man.” is not true for you. So it must be a man's experience only, that does not involve a woman...



    Yes, this I agree with. This also backs up, a man cannot Red Pill another man.

    “Only a woman can redpill a man.” Meaning only a woman can drive a man to seek knowledge of female nature... All what you say is not true with you...

    In case you missed that again:

    What was the "Experience" that others had, that you learned from, that had nothing to do with a woman, that lead you to be redpilled MGTOW?


    Clearly, you do not or do not want to understand the analogy.

    Iíll just leave one sentence here in the hope that you understand:

    Institution called MARRIAGE made me redpilled and go my own way AND Iíve never been married.

  18. #58
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    826
    Reputation
    1643
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Where are all the mgtow men gone?

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderLuster View Post
    Clearly, you do not or do not want to understand the analogy.

    I’ll just leave one sentence here in the hope that you understand:

    Institution called MARRIAGE made me redpilled and go my own way AND I’ve never been married.
    Ok.... I'm calling Bull Shit on your original statement that:

    “Only a woman can redpill a man.” is not true.

    Marriage when taking about female nature, involves a female. Sooner or later in any relationship with a female she will show her true nature. When the man questions her behavior, is the start of him seeking redpill knowledge. Therefor "Only a woman can redpill a man" applies.

    I was really hoping you could come up with a different way being directed toward redpill and MGTOW...

    It's great to hear you have learned from other's mistakes, I wish there were more like you. Most MGTOW don't want to give credit for anything to women, but in reality, they are the reason we are MGTOW.

  19. #59
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Posts
    263
    Reputation
    290
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: Where are all the mgtow men gone?

    Quote Originally Posted by RustyNuts View Post
    Ok.... I'm calling Bull Shit on your original statement that:

    “Only a woman can redpill a man.” is not true.

    Marriage when taking about female nature, involves a female. Sooner or later in any relationship with a female she will show her true nature. When the man questions her behavior, is the start of him seeking redpill knowledge. Therefor "Only a woman can redpill a man" applies.

    I was really hoping you could come up with a different way being directed toward redpill and MGTOW...

    It's great to hear you have learned from other's mistakes, I wish there were more like you. Most MGTOW don't want to give credit for anything to women, but in reality, they are the reason we are MGTOW.
    ďIím the crow thatís not black!Ē

    óWanderLuster, December 18, 2022.

    Figure it out!


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: January 2, 2022, 1:04 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •