Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Senior Member UnKnownSurviving's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    711
    Reputation
    779
    Type
    MGTOW

    Exclamation What's your opinion? Should women have rights or no?? What's the different with privileges and rights?

    In my opinion, women have abused their rights, including privileges for years.

    Because of my experiences of abuse from women, in dating scenes, I naturally become mgtow, and eventually formed an opinion of women not having rights. Because once given rights and also, privileges, women intend to abuse it everyday, and abuse men as along with it.


    What's your opinion this matter?

    I still think women shouldn't have rights anymore, since women have long abused it. What's the difference with privileges and rights? Perhaps I shouldn't mix the two?

  2. #2
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Bumfuck, Egypt
    Posts
    3,850
    Reputation
    11712
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: What's your opinion? Should women have rights or no?? What's the different with privileges and rights?

    Quote Originally Posted by UnKnownSurviving View Post
    In my opinion, women have abused their rights, including privileges for years.
    Too right you are, but this genie can't be put back in the bottle. It would be political suicide to even try, nobody's going to touch that one.

    Ordinarily, I wouldn't say anything. But you asked. They might well be speeding up the end of civilization as we know it. But legally, women are still people and citizens. It's unfortunate they take advantage of the system every chance they get. But lawmakers taking their civil rights away is not going to happen.

    The system will no doubt find new ways to try and exploit us and their political lackies will make it happen. And we will stay out of it as best we can. It will cost us, but it's still cheaper than being a provider. It's about all we can do, the plantation cannot be openly attacked.
    Every day I make the world a little bit worse.

  3. #3
    Senior Member ResidentEvil7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Location
    Suburban Chicago, IL
    Posts
    1,040
    Reputation
    1560
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: What's your opinion? Should women have rights or no?? What's the different with privileges and rights?

    The only rights women should have is the right to remain silent and yet they don't do that very well.
    It's a man's world and we need to take it by the throat and make it give us what we desire.

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Tree
    Posts
    195
    Reputation
    417
    Type
    Crow

    Re: What's your opinion? Should women have rights or no?? What's the different with privileges and rights?

    As you've asked:

    My principles I apply equally to all, male or female:


    1. Rights are things others (especially government) cannot do to you, not things anyone or any organisation must do for you.
    2. Rights are not inalienable. Some actions are bad enough to deserve removal of rights.
    3. Don't give rights to those who do not reciprocate.


    That said, the terms "rights" and "privileges" are so misused and twisted that its arguably pointless using them.

    Without getting into detail, I believe society would be very different if the above were applied. Regardless, as others have 100% correctly said, nothing to do with women's rights will be changing anytime soon.

    I try not to spend so much of my time on mental masturbation such as fantasising what things would be like if I laid down the rules. I usually fail.

  5. #5
    Senior Member UnKnownSurviving's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    711
    Reputation
    779
    Type
    MGTOW

    Re: What's your opinion? Should women have rights or no?? What's the different with privileges and rights?

    Quote Originally Posted by frog View Post
    Too right you are, but this genie can't be put back in the bottle. It would be political suicide to even try, nobody's going to touch that one.

    Ordinarily, I wouldn't say anything. But you asked. They might well be speeding up the end of civilization as we know it. But legally, women are still people and citizens. It's unfortunate they take advantage of the system every chance they get. But lawmakers taking their civil rights away is not going to happen.

    The system will no doubt find new ways to try and exploit us and their political lackies will make it happen. And we will stay out of it as best we can. It will cost us, but it's still cheaper than being a provider. It's about all we can do, the plantation cannot be openly attacked.
    Yeah. Despite my opinion, I have come to conclusion that most simp politicians won't touch women's "rights" or their freebies "privileges", because it would backfire consequences from white knights and feminists.

    Not even "Strong Males" advocates like conservatives won't touch this either.

    I've heard from one mgtow, saying "If you want to live a country where there's more rights for men, and less or no rights for women, go live in Saudi Arabia."

    But he also adds, "The problem is that even Saudi Arabia is becoming more Westernized as well. So now in Saudi Arabia, women been allowed to drive, and other rights follow suits. It's a shit hole now."

    Even Iran is following suits. Allowing feminism cesspool to creep into those Islamic nations, and they're becoming a westernized nations, because of women's rights. And sure enough, those same nations have feminists causing problems on their own men.

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2022
    Posts
    206
    Reputation
    418
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: What's your opinion? Should women have rights or no?? What's the different with privileges and rights?

    I heard India is becoming Simp Central. They're introduced a ton of "Cruelty" laws and something about Expectation of Dowries that makes it a snap for a woman to sue or file criminal charges, with little to no evidence necessary other than her claims. Typically they do so back in their home town so the court case is there and they knew who to pay off.

  7. #7

    Re: What's your opinion? Should women have rights or no?? What's the different with privileges and rights?

    As long as there are droves of men wilfully slaving away for women's comfort, they will have their rights.

    You can't take away women's rights without taking away the rights of simps away.

    Actually you really need to only take away the rights of simps and women will fall in line quickly because no one would slave away for them.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    905
    Reputation
    1814
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: What's your opinion? Should women have rights or no?? What's the different with privileges and rights?

    Female nature is only bringing them back to how women were in the stone age and before. It's men that are stuck wanting the Disney Dream and feeling short changed when it's not there... It's time for men that want a relationship to start acting like men of the same time period.

  9. #9
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    7,005
    Reputation
    19080
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: What's your opinion? Should women have rights or no?? What's the different with privileges and rights?

    When it comes to survival one can only stride to protect their own rights while the others work feverishly to take them away.

    I'm no longer concerned about anyone's rights outside my own! These are the consequences to the long standing and ongoing cultural war against men, especially white men.

    It's like asking Toby if he's concerned about master's welfare while the bounty hunters hunt him down.
    Looking for a new site? For your consideration; https://mengtow.freeforums.net/board...ral-discussion

  10. #10
    Senior Member MGTOWFOREVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,833
    Reputation
    7098
    Type
    Living on my own terms

    Re: What's your opinion? Should women have rights or no?? What's the different with privileges and rights?

    Nobody cares about men. We are just laughed at and told suck it up. Nobody cares about me so why should I care about them? Remember as a straight white male who believes in Jesus Christ, everything is my fault. My great grandparents don't even have to be born yet. If YOU SAY it happened then it happened and it's my fault!

    Women won't lose anything. They say they want equal rights but what rights do I have that they don't? Exactly. They want special rights. The hell with them and society. It's why I became a cold miserable prick. I am not out to hurt anyone but at the same time I just don't care anymore. After all the bullcrap this is my theme song.

    Stay away from women. They will only break your heart.

    Quote Originally Posted by Survivor64 View Post
    Shit- Im adding you.12. MGTOWFOREVER- Guys got balls the size of church bells. Aint afraid to call out an oversight and hold people accountable. I love that! Be sure to move over to the new board guys!

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Posts
    254
    Reputation
    580
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: What's your opinion? Should women have rights or no?? What's the different with privileges and rights?

    As much I don't want to say it, no they should not have rights.

    Not because they are inferior but because they and society at large do not want to hold women accountable and responsible for anything.

    A right is like a power, and with great power comes great responsibility. A person with power but no responsibility makes for a shitty person.

    Because of that, they shouldn't have rights to influence anything meaningful because when shit hit the fan they will not be held accountable to support society in it's time of need.

  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2022
    Posts
    206
    Reputation
    418
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: What's your opinion? Should women have rights or no?? What's the different with privileges and rights?

    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    As long as there are droves of men wilfully slaving away for women's comfort, they will have their rights.

    You can't take away women's rights without taking away the rights of simps away.

    Actually you really need to only take away the rights of simps and women will fall in line quickly because no one would slave away for them.
    One way to do it, and it might be suboptimal for all, especially our Good Ghost Guys, is to restore minimal property/earnings and age requirements.

    I've noticed most Career Girls burn out sometime after hitting the Wall and "Develop" "Fibro? My Ass, Gia" or otherwise tune down their income earning, while Men stay on a steady increase in assets/income. This is true for many married women as well as unmarriagable* ones.

    Another way is to calculate by hours worked per week on average, rather than income or assets. A huge chunk of women, esp the ones deliberately working the least to min/max their bennies as single moms, would lose the vote if set at a particular level.

    Just brainstorming for ideas here.

    * Controlling the language is important. "Unmarriagable" is closer to reality than "Involuntarily Childless" or "Single Women".

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    1,539
    Reputation
    3544
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: What's your opinion? Should women have rights or no?? What's the different with privileges and rights?

    I still think women shouldn't have rights anymore, since women have long abused it. What's the difference with privileges and rights? Perhaps I shouldn't mix the two?
    A right is something like "People should have the right to feel safe and go about their lives without fear of being killed or assaulted" I think that is something reasonable people would agree with. When you get Feminist's who say things like "All men should die" they are infringing on men's rights to feel safe. They are in breach of their own Woke "Safe Place" bullshit.

    Privilege is something women tend to have. All women gyms but men can't have a men's only club for example. Women won't get drafted during wartime etc. Women have been living their best lives between what their grandmothers and great grandmothers would have experienced and what the past couple of generations have had where women get anything they want including accusing men of rape etc and not having to prove anything let alone allow the man to be tried fairly.

  14. #14

    Re: What's your opinion? Should women have rights or no?? What's the different with privileges and rights?

    Quote Originally Posted by frog View Post
    Too right you are, but this genie can't be put back in the bottle. It would be political suicide to even try, nobody's going to touch that one.

    Ordinarily, I wouldn't say anything. But you asked. They might well be speeding up the end of civilization as we know it. But legally, women are still people and citizens. It's unfortunate they take advantage of the system every chance they get. But lawmakers taking their civil rights away is not going to happen.

    The system will no doubt find new ways to try and exploit us and their political lackies will make it happen. And we will stay out of it as best we can. It will cost us, but it's still cheaper than being a provider. It's about all we can do, the plantation cannot be openly attacked.
    If I had a magic wand, I would get rid of feminism, and I would restore serious consequences for adultery. But, honestly, that could not be done in a republic like ours. It would take a totalitarian regime where you set up re-education camps for women that would be a lot like military boot camps. You would work their asses off every day and provide them a basic bean, rice, veggies, and water diet of 1800 calories every day. They would be required to do military-style obstacle courses, running miles each day, and calisthenics. Then you would require them to take anti-feminist deprogramming classes where all their bullshit is debunked. They would be required to pass those classes after something like a 6 month stay. Then they could be re-integrated into society, but would be monitored, and if they still spewed feminist bullshit, they would be sent straight back to the re-education camp. They would have a maximum of three trips to the camp, and if they still spewed feminist crap after that, they would face execution by firing squad.

    Then, of course, all of our family laws would be reformed to no longer be so anti-man. There would also be harsh penalties for adultery. Anyone who committed adultery would forfeit all rights in a divorce, and would get out of the marriage with nothing. If the man was true and the woman was an adulteress, he would get all the property, and vice versa. If they both had committed adultery, the state would take all their property and they both would end up penniless, but no longer married.

    That's what it would take, but, of course, that would be impossible to accomplish politically. But those re-programming camps are exactly what every feminist needs and deserves. Every feminist deserves to get screamed at by a drill sergeant a half an inch from her face and then made to run laps if she mentions any feminist dogma like "mansplaining" or "equal pay for equal work" (which really means "equal pay for less work and less qualifications").

    But this shit is impossible in a democratic republic, so we need to use MGTOW instead. Opt out, and refuse all cooperation with the system.

  15. #15
    Senior Member UnKnownSurviving's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    711
    Reputation
    779
    Type
    MGTOW

    Re: What's your opinion? Should women have rights or no?? What's the different with privileges and rights?

    Quote Originally Posted by TigPlaze View Post
    If I had a magic wand, I would get rid of feminism, and I would restore serious consequences for adultery. But, honestly, that could not be done in a republic like ours. It would take a totalitarian regime where you set up re-education camps for women that would be a lot like military boot camps. You would work their asses off every day and provide them a basic bean, rice, veggies, and water diet of 1800 calories every day. They would be required to do military-style obstacle courses, running miles each day, and calisthenics. Then you would require them to take anti-feminist deprogramming classes where all their bullshit is debunked. They would be required to pass those classes after something like a 6 month stay. Then they could be re-integrated into society, but would be monitored, and if they still spewed feminist bullshit, they would be sent straight back to the re-education camp. They would have a maximum of three trips to the camp, and if they still spewed feminist crap after that, they would face execution by firing squad.

    Then, of course, all of our family laws would be reformed to no longer be so anti-man. There would also be harsh penalties for adultery. Anyone who committed adultery would forfeit all rights in a divorce, and would get out of the marriage with nothing. If the man was true and the woman was an adulteress, he would get all the property, and vice versa. If they both had committed adultery, the state would take all their property and they both would end up penniless, but no longer married.

    That's what it would take, but, of course, that would be impossible to accomplish politically. But those re-programming camps are exactly what every feminist needs and deserves. Every feminist deserves to get screamed at by a drill sergeant a half an inch from her face and then made to run laps if she mentions any feminist dogma like "mansplaining" or "equal pay for equal work" (which really means "equal pay for less work and less qualifications").

    But this shit is impossible in a democratic republic, so we need to use MGTOW instead. Opt out, and refuse all cooperation with the system.
    Hey, Tig, I really love that idea! That would restore men's to power. I agree about getting rid of feminism, because it doesn't do anyone good. Unfortunately, it's not gonna happen anytime soon, because of the weak simp men in power, (and especially the weak conservatives), they wouldn't dare get rid of feminism because of the onslaughts from White Knights and feminists.

    There's a prophecy in a strong Christian realm, that when Jesus comes back, and win the war against the world, he's going going to setup a 1,000 year kingdom. He's also going to get rid of feminism, and restore men's back in place, but under Him. There won't be "democracy", or so called rights for women, or have a voting system in place, because there won't be. He will put women back in their place, and that His people that are godly, that died for their faith, will be resurrected to life, live for 1,000 years with Christ, and will judge the nations (judge against feminism and white knights/simps ruling), and will punish them according to their transgressions against mankind.

    Christ and his people will bring justice, grace, mercy and righteous back in place. And nations will serve God, and His people, His people will rule over the nations.

    And more.

    This is the prophecy that still coming.

    So I still love your idea, though.

  16. #16
    Senior Member Manfred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    532
    Reputation
    3907
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: What's your opinion? Should women have rights or no?? What's the different with privileges and rights?

    There is no such thing as "giving" or "taking" rights. It is the society and culture that changes first, as a result of technology, making room for concepts that could never survive before. The law follows.

    Women could never be considered as equal to men in the workplace before the industrial revolution. Because whatever work existed was a backbreaking application of muscles.

    Enter the machine, and now the force is mechanic. Women can do that work, but there is still a social inertia. Now comes WWI and suddenly is patriotic for women to replace men. Men come back and now makes no sense that women cannot work "just because". The sense of justice affect both men and women, so laws change.

    So, there is no going back except by change of circumstances... Like the impending civilizational colapse.

    That too is perfectly normal and an outcome of circumstances. The Romans got so rich and lazy that the elites didn't care to learn to read or write. Why, if they could have slaves doing thouse things (and everything else).
    We are in the same route. Just today I learned a nearby University had an emergency meeting and had to drop computer testing. Students would open ChatGPT and get the answers for the tests.
    Next to nothing people will not even be bothered to learn. They will just ask the AI all they need.

    If we have the movie "Idiocracy" becoming a documentary at the moment, imagine what the future holds.


Similar Threads

  1. Women's Rights VS Gas Prices
    By ResidentEvil7 in forum Lounge
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: November 4, 2022, 11:09 PM
  2. Women's rights in America
    By wayne1234 in forum Lounge
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: August 17, 2016, 8:24 AM
  3. Mens Rights are not Human Rights
    By The Prisoner in forum Lounge
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: February 19, 2016, 8:32 PM
  4. Women for men's rights
    By Cracked Lurker in forum Lounge
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: September 24, 2014, 11:50 AM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: August 16, 2014, 1:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •