Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1

    What's your opnion on Incels

    Hi guys,

    Was just wondering what's your opinion on Incels? I wasn't sure if this has ever been discussed on this forum, so I was just really curious on your thoughts. I think those men are learning the really hard way. No woman is worth their time. Not trying to lose anyone's respect in posting this, just a discussion.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Jackal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    281
    Reputation
    1853
    Type
    Loose

    Re: What's your opnion on Incels

    Some men are simply born with a crappy genetics and no matter how hard they try, they will never reach that minimum threeshold to become attractive enough.

    Many others are simply socially and emotionally crippled due to their upbringing and cant do sh1t without an impact therapy.

    Nowadays there is also such imbalance when it comes of mininum requirements from men compared than women that a double digits of men are basically cut out.

    Just make sure that incels and mgtow have nothing to do with each other, the first group wants but cant while the second group simply doesnt want.

  3. #3

    Re: What's your opnion on Incels

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackal View Post
    Some men are simply born with a crappy genetics and no matter how hard they try, they will never reach that minimum threeshold to become attractive enough.

    Many others are simply socially and emotionally crippled due to their upbringing and cant do sh1t without an impact therapy.

    Nowadays there is also such imbalance when it comes of mininum requirements from men compared than women that a double digits of men are basically cut out.

    Just make sure that incels and mgtow have nothing to do with each other, the first group wants but cant while the second group simply doesnt want.
    Very well stated Jackal.

  4. #4
    Senior Member MGTOWFOREVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    929
    Reputation
    4552
    Type
    Living on my own terms

    Re: What's your opnion on Incels

    Jackal pretty much summed it up. I'd just like to add that incels are dangerous. They believe women owe them & then freak out when they don't get their way. That's why it pisses me off when society classifies MGTOW with them. MGTOW just don't give a shit anymore but don't harm anyone.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Azure Nomad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3,462
    Reputation
    16379
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: What's your opnion on Incels

    The mindset is that you have to shift the value onto yourself as a man and not look for validation from women.

  6. #6
    Super Moderator Mr Wombat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    4,772
    Reputation
    23334
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: What's your opnion on Incels

    Elsewhere, you have called Incels a "movement". If it's a movement, then you have to ask what is the agenda of the movement, what are the movement's social and political goals. Because that's what a movement is.

    MRA, as a movement, is pretty straightforward. Equity before the law and the courts. Give us back our sons.

    MGTOW, as a movement, is a little less clear. I suppose our goals are more social: "leave us be". An end to the notion that only a relationship with a woman can legitimise a man, to the notion that any man not seeking a relationship is suspect and ought to be penalised socially, legally, and financially. We are also interested in propagating the message that a man can live without women, because propagating that message is an act of charity and brotherhood. This is why this website and fora like it are a thing.

    Incels? Involuntary Celibates? I don't know what it's platform *as a movement* might be. If it's goal is to upturn social mores in such a away that its members become sexually desirable, it's spitting into the wind. Just not going to happen.

    It's worthwhile looking at the word: involuntarily celibate. The main burden, the whole point if the incel thing is a) want to get laid, and; b) can't get laid. It's difficult for me now to remember how 25 years ago finding a woman to have sex with was just the most important damn thing in the world; and difficult to keep in mind that just telling a young person that they should re-arrange their instinctively-felt life goals won't accomplish a thing. I sympathise. I even feel a little pity, although for some reason people resent being pitied. All I can do is point them at game. Lift. Read. Make money.

    But mostly: lift. Being fit and strong all on its own will get a man laid. Maybe not as much as he might wish, but a man who is fit and strong (and preferably tall) will be approached by women DTF. It's magical.

    And this, I suppose, is why people feel a little contempt for most incels. What ails them is so, so, so totally fixable. Everybody knows how. There are gyms on every street corner. Not only is the whole world is bristling with diet advice, but all that advice boils down to the same thing: eat a variety of fresh foods, in moderation, avoid processed food, and avoid sugar, starch, and salt.

    At the end of the day, I feel towards incels the same uncharity that most of the world feels. If being celibate bugs them so much, they should get off reddit and lift something.

  7. #7
    Member UnFucked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    95
    Reputation
    757
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: What's your opnion on Incels

    I don't mind them. I respect them for facing reality and speaking out, although I do not like how they encourage each other to kill themselves. But they tell it how it is, and I prefer them as human beings over blue pillers and white knights.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wombat View Post
    But mostly: lift. Being fit and strong all on its own will get a man laid. Maybe not as much as he might wish, but a man who is fit and strong (and preferably tall) will be approached by women DTF. It's magical.
    I disagree. Women do not approach, at least not the ones that are not completely desperate. Why would they when they can get sex with chad on tap by clicking a few buttons on their phone? And having a good body is not enough. Many men have social problems when dealing with women. I'd say the vast majority actually, due to lack of masculine role models, feminized or absent father, etc. In my case I'm not an incel because I'm completely done with women now and staying celibate for life, however I'm in great shape, in my best years and fairly wealthy. I have not once been approached by any woman ever in my life.

  8. #8
    Member UnFucked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    95
    Reputation
    757
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: What's your opnion on Incels

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wombat View Post
    And this, I suppose, is why people feel a little contempt for most incels. What ails them is so, so, so totally fixable. Everybody knows how. There are gyms on every street corner. Not only is the whole world is bristling with diet advice, but all that advice boils down to the same thing: eat a variety of fresh foods, in moderation, avoid processed food, and avoid sugar, starch, and salt.
    This is antithetical to MGTOW. We can workout all week and maintain a strict diet and cultivate the perfect body, meanwhile women don't have to do anything but merely exist. Even fat women get their chance to suck off chad whenever they want. The game is irrefutably rigged to favour women and men who will conform to their standards.

    My advice is to say fuck that. Do not self-improve other than for your own benefit. Make money and rent hookers (if you want). Deprogram yourself from female validation. Let go of women completely. This is the final hurdle to freedom.

  9. #9

    Re: What's your opnion on Incels

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackal View Post
    Just make sure that incels and mgtow have nothing to do with each other, the first group wants but cant while the second group simply doesnt want.
    I disagree. This is all too simplistic view. I find incels to be higher IQ than your average "mgtow" - mostly because on hierarchy of male emotions, his ego will take precedent over reality i.e. you'd find far more incels hidden in mgtows who claim it is their decision to forgo pussy. Like that ever happens to any heterosexual male with healthy amount of testosterone. I am in agreement in the tenets of mgtow, however this while "we better than them incels" is retarded. It is another level of division among men on account of pussy.
    learning to write my destiny, with the ink of my own actions

  10. #10

    Re: What's your opnion on Incels

    Quote Originally Posted by BilBoRing View Post
    I disagree. This is all too simplistic view. I find incels to be higher IQ than your average "mgtow" - mostly because on hierarchy of male emotions, his ego will take precedent over reality i.e. you'd find far more incels hidden in mgtows who claim it is their decision to forgo pussy. Like that ever happens to any heterosexual male with healthy amount of testosterone. I am in agreement in the tenets of mgtow, however this while "we better than them incels" is retarded. It is another level of division among men on account of pussy.
    They'll learn eventually women are never worth it, most of the Incels, are saving themselves.
    Last edited by Tomatoshadow2; February 9, 2020 at 8:48 AM.

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    603
    Reputation
    1741
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: What's your opnion on Incels

    Incels want something (poon) that they cannot get. As for why they cannot get it, well that’s anyone’s guess and I suppose it is for many and varied reasons. Some cite looks, disabilities, lack of prospects etc. but from what I see around me none of these alone would make getting laid impossible, just more difficult. I suspect that its more down to personality and high expectations – they can’t get the one’s they want. This lack of achievement in an area that is seemingly important to them appears to make them very sour and angry. For all their claims of being red-pilled they haven’t made the connection that relationships with women just aren’t worth it - not financially, not emotionally and not legally and therein lies the difference.

    MGTOW see what relationships with women are and what it costs. We want no part of them in any meaningful way.
    "Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

    All we can do is keep ourselves from all those who don't deserve it. Dave Matthes

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    603
    Reputation
    1741
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: What's your opnion on Incels

    Quote Originally Posted by UnFucked View Post
    Women do not approach, at least not the ones that are not completely desperate.
    May I ask what you mean by "approach"?

    If by that you mean that they actually ask the average guy out on a date you may be right, but read the signs - the furtive glance, awkward behaviour, or odd topics of conversation when you're around, even always finding argument with the things you say. These and many other tells will let you know if you're in with a chance if you wish to make a move.

    Once you have disconnected emotionally from wanting a relationship with women they are actually very easy to see.
    "Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

    All we can do is keep ourselves from all those who don't deserve it. Dave Matthes

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    603
    Reputation
    1741
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: What's your opnion on Incels

    Quote Originally Posted by BilBoRing View Post
    you'd find far more incels hidden in mgtows who claim it is their decision to forgo pussy. Like that ever happens to any heterosexual male with healthy amount of testosterone.
    I must disagree most vehemently on this. When in the presence of a beautiful, articulate woman desire to forego all that I know about women can be very powerful, but I resist because experience has taught me harsh lessons.
    "Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

    All we can do is keep ourselves from all those who don't deserve it. Dave Matthes

  14. #14
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Planet Earth/Northern Hemisphere/Land of Low wages & High taxes
    Posts
    1,256
    Reputation
    10534
    Type
    Sagacious

    Re: What's your opnion on Incels

    I disagree. Women do not approach, at least not the ones that are not completely desperate. Why would they when they can get sex with chad on tap by clicking a few buttons on their phone? And having a good body is not enough. Many men have social problems when dealing with women. I'd say the vast majority actually, due to lack of masculine role models, feminized or absent father, etc. In my case I'm not an incel because I'm completely done with women now and staying celibate for life, however I'm in great shape, in my best years and fairly wealthy. I have not once been approached by any woman ever in my life.
    I agree with the part in Bold/Green. Giving advise like 'go out and life, get shredded, get rich' sounds reasonable but it isn't going to work if you are an 'average' man. Hypergamy exists for good reason. Evolution sought that the women cluster around the top 3% of men. With technology, modernism, hypergamy has intensified. A woman, any woman, would not be able to I've with herself if she didn't now procreate with the top 3% of men.

    If she decided to settle, it will be accompanied with bitterness and spite!

    Regarding the part highlighted in red, I think you are mistaken here sir. It does not matter even if your father was an Icelandic viking and a world lifting heavyweight champion. If you are born with below average genetics - you are fucked, 100% fucked. There is nothing you can do about it. You can of course, 'improve' but it would not be enough for women to approach you out of the blue.

    Money, Status doesn't matter. For status, there is instagram, and for money? There is government benefits. So only thing left is genetics.

    I am in the same position as you, I am doing well for myself financially, well employed (for now), and in decent shape. No woman will ever approach. Two reasons, women see relationship dynamics in a business manner. If you call to sell something , the other person has leverage over you. And she will never make the first move, because she is a coward and does not want to be in the 'seller' position.

    Before the tech revolution and apps like Tinder, there was something called 'curiosity, romance, flirting' etc. You can get laid if you find yourself in the right place at the right time (like me). Now things have COMPLETELY changed. Women will not even give you a fucking nanosecond of their time if you do not fit a pre-prescribed specification (height, wealth, status etc.).

    Please, yes let's be positive and encourage and support each other, but don't give men false hope!

    What I have always advocated is that if you aren't top 3%, then focus on making and saving money. Make and save, until you have enough money to basically tell people to go fuck themselves if they ever tried to fuck with you.

    The only thing you have left is your wealth, and even that doesn't mean much nowadays.
    A mother cannot raise a boy to be a man, not because he needs a father figure; but because she favours team vagina over her own son.

    Tradcon women are the most manipulative of all kinds of women, because they infect you with false hope.
    Radfems are your best friend, because they hate you and verbalise it - that's honesty!

    The red pill rage is a process which takes many many years - so be kind and patient with yourself.

  15. #15

    Re: What's your opnion on Incels

    Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    I agree with the part in Bold/Green. Giving advise like 'go out and life, get shredded, get rich' sounds reasonable but it isn't going to work if you are an 'average' man. Hypergamy exists for good reason. Evolution sought that the women cluster around the top 3% of men. With technology, modernism, hypergamy has intensified. A woman, any woman, would not be able to I've with herself if she didn't now procreate with the top 3% of men.

    If she decided to settle, it will be accompanied with bitterness and spite!

    Regarding the part highlighted in red, I think you are mistaken here sir. It does not matter even if your father was an Icelandic viking and a world lifting heavyweight champion. If you are born with below average genetics - you are fucked, 100% fucked. There is nothing you can do about it. You can of course, 'improve' but it would not be enough for women to approach you out of the blue.

    Money, Status doesn't matter. For status, there is instagram, and for money? There is government benefits. So only thing left is genetics.

    I am in the same position as you, I am doing well for myself financially, well employed (for now), and in decent shape. No woman will ever approach. Two reasons, women see relationship dynamics in a business manner. If you call to sell something , the other person has leverage over you. And she will never make the first move, because she is a coward and does not want to be in the 'seller' position.

    Before the tech revolution and apps like Tinder, there was something called 'curiosity, romance, flirting' etc. You can get laid if you find yourself in the right place at the right time (like me). Now things have COMPLETELY changed. Women will not even give you a fucking nanosecond of their time if you do not fit a pre-prescribed specification (height, wealth, status etc.).

    Please, yes let's be positive and encourage and support each other, but don't give men false hope!

    What I have always advocated is that if you aren't top 3%, then focus on making and saving money. Make and save, until you have enough money to basically tell people to go fuck themselves if they ever tried to fuck with you.

    The only thing you have left is your wealth, and even that doesn't mean much nowadays.
    Women don't even meet their own standards.

  16. #16

    Re: What's your opnion on Incels

    Incel is a made up term by women and is a rhetorical trap.

    Due to legal practices that surpass cartels, paying for sex is made illegal (such as in the United States). As far as I can tell, the only legal sex is when woman desires it before and even well after the act. Without this force of law, incels could never, ever exist.

    So now that you have men who want sex but cannot get it, due to women not desiring them, the trait of GUILTY and WOMAN'S DISAPPROVAL are then seen as intertwined. Why is an incel an incel? It is because his country has the most ridiculous and hateful laws on sex. Remember, all incels would 'evaporate' if prostitution was made legal.

    Due to these laws, when men do not have sex with the women, there are only two reasons. He doesn't want her, or she doesn't want him.

    The cartel has already made 'men rejecting women' be seen as guilty of misogyny. But what about men the women rejected? Why, they are guilty of misogyny too! Which men are not guilty of misogyny? Those that are married and/or in a legal position where they have to do what women say and give women their money.

    When I was younger, I wondered why people attacked those who read books or did other nerdy things. The reason was that others were not profiting from them. That is what is going on here. Anyone in society not giving women their money, either freely or through force, must be guilty of being EVIL in some way. Guys who reject women, which is what MGTOW is, are branded evil. But incels have to be branded evil too.

    Look, if incels had money, they'd have women. I've never seen women turn down a rich, ugly man. What they call incels are really guys that have no looks, no fun, and no money. They don't offer women anything either because they can't or they don't know how. Because of that, they are useless to women. Because of that, THEY ARE EVIL.

    Every man who is NOT sending his money or time to women is going to be found GUILTY of hating women, of being socially 'imbalanced', and just pure evil. EVERY. SINGLE. MAN.

    Incel is to women what a stupid, unproductive peasant is to a feudal lord. Incel has nothing to do about not getting sex from women. It has everything to do with being useless to women. If "incels" were useful to women, they'd be getting sex.

    Incel is a 'woman cartel' term. I believe the word is nonsensical and covering the true reality of how women look upon men as slave masters looked upon their slaves.

    Women call men 'incel' in the same way big corporate bosses call entrepreneurs 'stupid' (i.e. entrepreneurs are worthless to corporate bosses, therefore they are 'stupid'. 'Smart' is defined as working your life for them and not for yourself). Or in livestock terms, the cattle running away are the MGTOW, but the cattle not breeding, not giving milk, they are worthless cows, i.e. the 'incels'.
    They intentionally say what we 'ought' to do instead of what we could do. For if the lion discovers his own strength, he will become uncontrollable.

  17. #17

    Re: What's your opnion on Incels

    Read this post on one of the main Incel forums about reformed MGTOWS becoming Incels on that forum, hopefully these men will learn MGTOW is their best option to live life to the fullest. [link redacted]
    Last edited by Unboxxed; February 12, 2020 at 2:22 PM.

  18. #18

    Re: What's your opnion on Incels

    Quote Originally Posted by Macavity View Post
    Incel is a made up term by women and is a rhetorical trap.

    Due to legal practices that surpass cartels, paying for sex is made illegal (such as in the United States). As far as I can tell, the only legal sex is when woman desires it before and even well after the act. Without this force of law, incels could never, ever exist.

    So now that you have men who want sex but cannot get it, due to women not desiring them, the trait of GUILTY and WOMAN'S DISAPPROVAL are then seen as intertwined. Why is an incel an incel? It is because his country has the most ridiculous and hateful laws on sex. Remember, all incels would 'evaporate' if prostitution was made legal.

    Due to these laws, when men do not have sex with the women, there are only two reasons. He doesn't want her, or she doesn't want him.

    The cartel has already made 'men rejecting women' be seen as guilty of misogyny. But what about men the women rejected? Why, they are guilty of misogyny too! Which men are not guilty of misogyny? Those that are married and/or in a legal position where they have to do what women say and give women their money.

    When I was younger, I wondered why people attacked those who read books or did other nerdy things. The reason was that others were not profiting from them. That is what is going on here. Anyone in society not giving women their money, either freely or through force, must be guilty of being EVIL in some way. Guys who reject women, which is what MGTOW is, are branded evil. But incels have to be branded evil too.

    Look, if incels had money, they'd have women. I've never seen women turn down a rich, ugly man. What they call incels are really guys that have no looks, no fun, and no money. They don't offer women anything either because they can't or they don't know how. Because of that, they are useless to women. Because of that, THEY ARE EVIL.

    Every man who is NOT sending his money or time to women is going to be found GUILTY of hating women, of being socially 'imbalanced', and just pure evil. EVERY. SINGLE. MAN.

    Incel is to women what a stupid, unproductive peasant is to a feudal lord. Incel has nothing to do about not getting sex from women. It has everything to do with being useless to women. If "incels" were useful to women, they'd be getting sex.

    Incel is a 'woman cartel' term. I believe the word is nonsensical and covering the true reality of how women look upon men as slave masters looked upon their slaves.

    Women call men 'incel' in the same way big corporate bosses call entrepreneurs 'stupid' (i.e. entrepreneurs are worthless to corporate bosses, therefore they are 'stupid'. 'Smart' is defined as working your life for them and not for yourself). Or in livestock terms, the cattle running away are the MGTOW, but the cattle not breeding, not giving milk, they are worthless cows, i.e. the 'incels'.
    Yes well said, women just want men as slaves to them and what they want.

  19. #19

    Re: What's your opnion on Incels

    If you have $200, you are not an incel. I think the term "incel" is becoming a media buzzword that doesn't mean anything. Unless you are like Sloth from "The Goonies", you more than likely can get laid. You may have to lower your standards a bit, but most guys can get laid.
    In the future there will be robots.

  20. #20
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,160
    Reputation
    11728
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: What's your opnion on Incels

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomatoshadow2 View Post
    Read this post on one of the main Incel forums about reformed MGTOWS becoming Incels on that forum, hopefully these men will learn MGTOW is their best option to live life to the fullest. [link redacted]

    Tomatoshadow2, I'm going to draw the line here, friend. As a new member, your many posts are very brief one-liners, many of them you are merely tipping your fedora to other member's lengthy contributions. I mention that because we don't learn anything about you that way, and your longest involvement thus far seems to be in bringing Inceldom to this site. We keep incels off of this site and therefore certainly will not advertise them. I think we have answered your incel question by now, yes? How about if we hear more of what you have to say... about MGTOW? You are an equal member here. We welcome your MGTOW contribution.

    Thread closed.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax and register-her.net


Similar Threads

  1. Could Incels have any common ground with MGTOW?
    By Chevelle's Punchline in forum Nonmember Questions and Opposing Views
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: December 4, 2019, 1:42 PM
  2. Replies: 61
    Last Post: September 7, 2019, 12:23 AM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: June 25, 2019, 2:10 AM
  4. Replies: 34
    Last Post: December 2, 2018, 2:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •