Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 37
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,117
    Reputation
    2785
    Type
    Ghost

    Understanding Sex Through Porn

    What sex means to you is exactly what you think sex means to you, nothing more and nothing less. But what if you wish to change that view? – It isn’t easy and it takes time.

    There have been many debates here on the pros and cons of watching pornography and no doubt this will start another but I would like to mention one possible benefit that seems to have been overlooked (or maybe I’ve just missed it).

    Some of our newer members wish to exclude sex from their lives and have asked about dealing with going without it, especially at the start. Part of the problem is seeing it for what it truly is and to this end porn can be an excellent tool.

    However, when we watch porn it’s usually as an aid to fapping, once done the porn gets switched off and life resumes with a much clearer mind-set – it is merely a tool, a means to an end.

    Using porn in this way psychologically re-enforces the need for sexual gratification even if it does allow you to deal with the issue short term. Think of it like a nicotine patch for smokers wishing to quit – they’re still getting their fix albeit in a slightly different form.

    If like me you do use porn in this way and wish to understand exactly what sex means to you personally, try this:

    Next time you have a dose of the horn, pick a longish video to watch, and after knocking one off KEEP WATCHING THE PORN and give a thought to what has just happened.


    When you start watching a particular porn vid it’s because you are feeling the urge, your emotions are high and clouding your judgement. The porn seems intense and exciting and the woman looks just the way you like them (you picked it after all). Everything takes on a deep meaning. Ooooh. Aaaah.

    And this is how you feel when you meet a woman you find interesting in real life; your senses heighten and distort your ability to think straight. There are things you want to know and there are things you want to do. Your brain kicks into overdrive trying to figure out just how to make things play out in a way which allows you to achieve these goals.

    But…

    With porn, once you’ve had your release as it were, you lose interest and it becomes almost impossible to watch, it gets boring VERY quickly. What was exciting only moments ago suddenly loses its appeal. Not only that, but if you pay attention to the female she suddenly morphs from someone that seemed almost perfect into: Mmmpf she’s good looking alright:

    Those breasts that seemed so perfect and alluring just moments before now seem ordinary and everyday; that minge that seemed magical now looks like what it really is: a gash that has taken a thousand cocks and god knows what else, and is a breeding ground for infection.

    And don’t forget the pretty face; it hides a multitude of secrets!


    Recalling this experience when interacting with women in real life may help calm those impulses we all feel.

    In addition, this process might help you understand just what is happening to you personally when you are attracted to a woman.

    While reading and understanding the views of others can be very helpful and increase your ability to read certain situations, few will apply EXACTLY to you and your situation, or it will at least seem not to in the heat of the moment. Your own experiences are more difficult to ignore.

    Understanding your own impulses and motives is the first step to addressing them.
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

  2. #2
    Senior Member Boar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    530
    Reputation
    3858
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Understanding Sex Through Porn

    Hormones are the only thing that can make the insufferable bearable. Remove those and the actual reward can be compared with the effort and risk: the sex drive is the only thing to make modern whimyn remotely bearable. And now, even those hormones are not enough of an enticement to interact with them.

  3. #3

    Re: Understanding Sex Through Porn

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    that minge that seemed magical now looks like what it really is: a gash that has taken a thousand cocks and god knows what else, and is a breeding ground for infection.
    If Jackoff ever write's a romance novel, I'll buy a copy.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Neo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,323
    Reputation
    5534

    Re: Understanding Sex Through Porn

    Porn is a dopamine high. A mass of energy that could have been transmuted to make a great life even greater.
    It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." - Jiddu Krishnamurti

  5. #5
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Planet Earth/Northern Hemisphere/Land of Low wages & High taxes
    Posts
    1,498
    Reputation
    10994
    Type
    UNAPPEASABLE.

    Re: Understanding Sex Through Porn

    Nice post Jackoff.
    Porn is indeed a tool, that you can use to relive your sexual urges. It can be used too much, which makes people addicted, but overall I think it has been a good thing.

    The implications though are much bigger; because it means that men are no longer beholden to a woman's dictates about sex. The woman is not longer in a position of power to dictate to you something so fundamental as the need for release of sexual urges.

    This is where the "balancing" happens. The western world is very nice in this regards because pornography is available, it means that men and woman are on a more equal footing.
    A mother cannot raise a boy to be a man, not because he needs a father figure; but because she favours team vagina over her own son.

    Tradcon women are the most manipulative of all kinds of women, because they infect you with false hope.
    Radfems are your best friend, because they hate you and verbalise it - that's honesty!

    The red pill rage is a process which takes many many years - so be kind and patient with yourself; you will overcome it!

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,117
    Reputation
    2785
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Understanding Sex Through Porn

    Quote Originally Posted by suspiciouscrow View Post
    If Jackoff ever write's a romance novel, I'll buy a copy.
    Mmmm. A MGTOW romance novel. Now there's a concept I hadn't thought of.

    I wonder how it might go: An endless stream of single moms trying to bait Mr. Bigwallet who leaves a torrent of pump 'n dumps in his wake only to live happily ever after without being caught by a single one of them.
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,117
    Reputation
    2785
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Understanding Sex Through Porn

    Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    Porn is indeed a tool, that you can use to relive your sexual urges. It can be used too much, which makes people addicted, but overall I think it has been a good thing.
    Indeed. Porn addiction, like any addiction can have a catastrophic effect on the individual.
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

  8. #8
    Senior Member Boar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    530
    Reputation
    3858
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Understanding Sex Through Porn

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    Mmmm. A MGTOW romance novel. Now there's a concept I hadn't thought of.

    I wonder how it might go: An endless stream of single moms trying to bait Mr. Bigwallet who leaves a torrent of pump 'n dumps in his wake only to live happily ever after without being caught by a single one of them.
    Don't forget the regret rape allegations, the false child-support claims (the court threw out the paternity tests), and the cell with your name on it at the local jail. You could even work in the same cast of cops that show up and ask, " The usual?"

    It might be best to skip the beginning and go right to the end: riding off into the sunset.

  9. #9
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    2,370
    Reputation
    9377
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: Understanding Sex Through Porn

    Quote Originally Posted by Boar View Post
    It might be best to skip the beginning and go right to the end: riding off into the sunset.
    Well said, it's like time travel, we vanish in a temporal displacement, and that's what has women asking "where are all the men".

    I vanished in 1997 to this MGTOW alternate universe. There's no going back when your in warp drive and feeding the fusion reactors lots of anti matter...
    We are lawfully exiled by the alterations and changes made to this social compact called government, its body politic now cancerous and destructive to its own ends.

    A man is on his own, always was, always will be.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Planet Earth/Northern Hemisphere/Land of Low wages & High taxes
    Posts
    1,498
    Reputation
    10994
    Type
    UNAPPEASABLE.

    Re: Understanding Sex Through Porn

    Indeed. Porn addiction, like any addiction can have a catastrophic effect on the individual.
    I actually want to clarify. As a student of the human condition, I do not likely to categorise this and that phenomena with "addicted" and "healthy".

    The problem with addictions, are not the addictions in themselves but the person's sobriety when not engaging in his/her addictions.

    There is no cure for anxiety, and it takes many forms and shapes. Anxiety about your future at work can result in porn addiction; which interestingly has nothing to do with women. Your work is not related to women directly or specifically, yet masturbation is used as a "tool" to fend off anxiety about employment in the future, for example.

    Again, I think it really depends on how porn is being used.

    For me, pornography, on occasion has been very good in that it grounds me, and gives me more realistic expectations about what I can achieve in terms of relationships with women. When I masturbate, I calm down and think clearly about whether to pursue or not to pursue certain relationships with women; and if I pursue then it is because I am not being dragged or pushed into said actions because of sexual urges, but something more, like "is this woman going to bring anything good into my life?" "is that girl behaving in a respectful way towards me?" etc. If that is missing, then I do not pursue.

    It cannot be mentioned enough, but pornography is single most powerful thing a modern man has in his arsenal, it is on par with the contraceptive pill, the laws that favour women so they can accuse any man of false rape allegations.

    If pornography is banned, this will make men extremely weak and easy to manipulate.
    A mother cannot raise a boy to be a man, not because he needs a father figure; but because she favours team vagina over her own son.

    Tradcon women are the most manipulative of all kinds of women, because they infect you with false hope.
    Radfems are your best friend, because they hate you and verbalise it - that's honesty!

    The red pill rage is a process which takes many many years - so be kind and patient with yourself; you will overcome it!

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,117
    Reputation
    2785
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Understanding Sex Through Porn

    I suppose it all depends on how you classify addiction.

    For example, I know quite a few people that I would categorise as ‘functioning alcoholics’, hell I fit into that category too.

    These people will drink anywhere between 10 and 20 pints of beer each and every day yet seem to be able to carry on with their careers quite well, many being quite successful businessmen. But what of their home lives? And what about the health impacts? Are they (we) ever completely sober? This must also have an effect on decision making not to mention the liver. How much more successful could they be if they didn’t drink quite so much?

    And no, they never appear to be over intoxicated. There is no belligerence, indeed their conversation seems quite normal and detailed. Nor do they ever lose their balance, at least no more than anyone else.

    For example, I am currently finishing my eighth can of lager and it’s only 8 p.m. here, does my reasoning seem impaired in any way? On second thoughts maybe you shouldn’t answer that LOL.

    While many addictions can indeed stem from anxiety, many develop over time due to simple availability, and then again there are more serious forms of addiction such as dependency on drugs.

    My own personal definition of addiction is any habitual action that can be considered detrimental to the individual concerned, and porn addiction can, for some, fall squarely into that category.

    However, as you say pornography can have beneficial effects depending on how it is used.

    If it was ever to be banned worldwide though, I am unsure of the effect that would have. People still have their own imaginations and we seem to have coped quite well for the thousands of years before the printing press was developed.
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

  12. #12
    Senior Member Knarley Bob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Kandiyohi County, Minnesota
    Posts
    554
    Reputation
    2515
    Type
    Toxic old fart

    Re: Understanding Sex Through Porn

    My best analogy would be....
    Don't go grocery shopping, when you are hungry.
    As soon as she says "I do", she don't
    MOLON LABE......."Come take them"

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    77
    Reputation
    468
    Type
    le chatelier's principle

    Re: Understanding Sex Through Porn

    I have often been on the very small minority of men who vehemently oppose porn - especially in the context of being aware of pitfalls of female nature and associations with such.

    My main contention is the longing and desire for a female in flesh. And regardless of excuses and rationals that are ritualistically shared porn substitutes that craving - it doesn't and it can't replace the true satisfaction that sex with a woman allows a man to feel. Which is not in fact about getting off but seeking female validation.

    Now the real question is during the heightened orgasmic period of 3-5 seconds can a red pill man escape the underlying longing for female validation from pixels on a screen? The answer is no.

    Masturbation and porn perpetually get a man stuck in the cycle - a longing, a desire and yet his own handicap at not pursuing the real woman because of numerous pitfalls. His psyche fractures - and what ought to have been a challenge in overcoming one's urges - and at least an honest effort to understand, and comprehend male sexuality turns into some frivolous (at best) &/or perversion (at its worst) form of indulgence.
    learning to write my destiny, with the ink of my own actions

  14. #14

    Re: Understanding Sex Through Porn

    Quote Originally Posted by suspiciouscrow View Post
    If Jackoff ever write's a romance novel, I'll buy a copy.
    "50 Shades of Regret"
    An escort is a woman you occasionally financially support only when she has sex with you.

    A date is a woman you occasionally financially support in the hope she will have sex with you.

    A wife is a woman you constantly financially support even when she is not having sex with you.

    An ex-wife is a woman you constantly financially support with alimony so she can have sex......with someone else.

  15. #15

    Re: Understanding Sex Through Porn

    Quote Originally Posted by Knarley Bob View Post
    My best analogy would be....
    Don't go grocery shopping, when you are hungry.
    And my coronary to that is, why be hungry?

    Somewhere between starvation and getting fat, is a happy medium.

    Somewhere between wasting your time away and an obsession, is a healthy past time.

    Somewhere between spending all your free time in 12 Step meetings and being a degenerate drunk, is someone who enjoys a fine wine with his steak.

    We can no longer have the full spectrum of relationships with women that our great grand parents did.

    And maybe we don't want to. Mens' lives were short, full of toil, and early death in dangerous workplaces and even more dangerous battlefields, and most women demanded a lifetime commitment of protection and provision in exchange for sex.

    We will not be able to un-ring that bell (3rd wave feminism) that go our attention when women decided to unmask themselves and show us their true nature.

    So we are here, going our own way, not because we have decided to starve ourselves, but because we decided we got lousy service at "the restaurant" and the groceries at the "company store" were too high.

    Compared to a century ago, we only enjoy 10% of the benefits of interacting with women in the workplace, in the class room, in the courts, in the market, in public, in the home, in the bedroom.

    So look at it this way, 10% of 'something' beats 100% of nothing at all.
    An escort is a woman you occasionally financially support only when she has sex with you.

    A date is a woman you occasionally financially support in the hope she will have sex with you.

    A wife is a woman you constantly financially support even when she is not having sex with you.

    An ex-wife is a woman you constantly financially support with alimony so she can have sex......with someone else.

  16. #16
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    2,370
    Reputation
    9377
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: Understanding Sex Through Porn

    Quote Originally Posted by sam luis obispo View Post

    So look at it this way, 10% of 'something' beats 100% of nothing at all.
    You left out the ever expanding 90% shit-tests and fuckovers. Maybe god's happy with 10% and 90% shit, but that doesn't mean I have to.
    100% in the shitcan works well for me...
    We are lawfully exiled by the alterations and changes made to this social compact called government, its body politic now cancerous and destructive to its own ends.

    A man is on his own, always was, always will be.

  17. #17

    Re: Understanding Sex Through Porn

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    You left out the ever expanding 90% shit-tests and fuckovers. Maybe god's happy with 10% and 90% shit, but that doesn't mean I have to.
    100% in the shitcan works well for me...
    Go your own way, then.

    But, ya gotta stop fasting sometime....otherwise you are just on a hunger strike.
    And we know that hunger strikes end one of two ways.
    An escort is a woman you occasionally financially support only when she has sex with you.

    A date is a woman you occasionally financially support in the hope she will have sex with you.

    A wife is a woman you constantly financially support even when she is not having sex with you.

    An ex-wife is a woman you constantly financially support with alimony so she can have sex......with someone else.

  18. #18
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    2,370
    Reputation
    9377
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: Understanding Sex Through Porn

    Quote Originally Posted by sam luis obispo View Post
    Go your own way, then.

    But, ya gotta stop fasting sometime....otherwise you are just on a hunger strike.
    And we know that hunger strikes end one of two ways.
    Yea, and the day I decide to feast, the food will be poisoned.

    Damned if I do and free if I don't.

    You can say "stop fasting" as easily a I can say "stop eating shit".

    Agree to to disagree?
    We are lawfully exiled by the alterations and changes made to this social compact called government, its body politic now cancerous and destructive to its own ends.

    A man is on his own, always was, always will be.

  19. #19
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Planet Earth/Northern Hemisphere/Land of Low wages & High taxes
    Posts
    1,498
    Reputation
    10994
    Type
    UNAPPEASABLE.

    Re: Understanding Sex Through Porn

    My main contention is the longing and desire for a female in flesh. And regardless of excuses and rationals that are ritualistically shared porn substitutes that craving - it doesn't and it can't replace the true satisfaction that sex with a woman allows a man to feel.
    No man, even the Buddha can get rid of desires for females and sexual union. This is also the same for women, a woman can never get rid of her desire for a man. Even the most satisfied lesbians require an occasion threesome with a man, because they need that penis, literally and figuratively in their life. The penis is an organ which women admire.

    You are right about the satisfaction that a man feels having real sex as opposed to porn. A wise man would pay the going rate. But many men cannot afford it ; so it is only fair their release their urges through porn.

    Now the real question is during the heightened orgasmic period of 3-5 seconds can a red pill man escape the underlying longing for female validation from pixels on a screen? The answer is no.
    I don't agree with this, it is too simplistic to say that every man, every time, on every occasion when he masturbate he is seeking female validation. Sometimes, yes. Other times, he is simply releasing sexual urges, which is healthy.

    You can do NOFAP for 10 years and be more attached to female validation than someone who masturbates once or twice a week.

    Masturbation and porn perpetually get a man stuck in the cycle - a longing, a desire and yet his own handicap at not pursuing the real woman because of numerous pitfalls. His psyche fractures - and what ought to have been a challenge in overcoming one's urges - and at least an honest effort to understand, and comprehend male sexuality turns into some frivolous (at best) &/or perversion (at its worst) form of indulgence.
    What are these pitfalls sir? Do you mean that fact that I am a below average, overweight and don't have millions to impress women with? These pitfalls were bestowed upon me by nature, I had no choice over them; and women will judge me according to their criteria. It doesn't matter if I masturbate or don't, if I work out everyday at the gym or not. It may change things slightly for the better but not enough to make it worth the effort and hence the mantra "the juice is not worth the squeeze."

    And what is wrong with a little self indulgence every now and then? What is wrong with smoking the odd cigar, drinking a quality whisky and jerking off to a satisfying porn scene? Women own dildos, take part in threesomes, orgies, go on luxury retreats, pamper themselves and we feel guilty about the most basic of things?
    A mother cannot raise a boy to be a man, not because he needs a father figure; but because she favours team vagina over her own son.

    Tradcon women are the most manipulative of all kinds of women, because they infect you with false hope.
    Radfems are your best friend, because they hate you and verbalise it - that's honesty!

    The red pill rage is a process which takes many many years - so be kind and patient with yourself; you will overcome it!

  20. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    77
    Reputation
    468
    Type
    le chatelier's principle

    Re: Understanding Sex Through Porn

    Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    And what is wrong with a little self indulgence every now and then? What is wrong with smoking the odd cigar, drinking a quality whisky and jerking off to a satisfying porn scene? Women own dildos, take part in threesomes, orgies, go on luxury retreats, pamper themselves and we feel guilty about the most basic of things?
    I find a life without lust and indulgence in porn allows more mental clarity, leaves more focus to tasks/hobbies that contribute to overall life satisfaction of the man. A woman can engage in all sorts of debauchery because she has no conscious beyond the material or consequences strictly tied to societal shaming of her actions. A man is more. He is spiritual. If you abstain from porn/lust and if you fast - there is an inherent craving for submitting to a higher authority. A form of spiritual submission. Whether it be a form of god in a religion or just a higher conscious - men need to find that connection.
    Feminism and porn among host of other collective anti-male tools used by the enemies are there to demoralize men. If you can access the most fucked up pornographic material in a matter of seconds, then rest assured it is part of a plan.
    Male freedom ultimately lies in freeing oneself from the desire of sex i.e. female valid validation. I haven't seen porn in 3 years, nor sit around jerking off to fantasy ..... it was a brutally difficult journey but now my quality of life is 100-folds better because there is very little external affirmation that I seek that relates to a woman or sexual.
    Sex is her weapon. I worked on myself to disarm the cunts. And it has paid me tremendously - from destroying egos of bitches at work to avoid drama among the whores of town looking to trap some sucker.
    It has worked for me and I am not advocating that it is what every man needs to do. But for 20 or 30-something men on here - it is a worthwhile venture to take. At the end whores and porn is not going anywhere.
    learning to write my destiny, with the ink of my own actions


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: January 31, 2018, 7:51 PM
  2. understanding police officers
    By wool.wizard in forum Random (Non-MGTOW subjects)
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: August 15, 2015, 5:23 PM
  3. Understanding the rationalisation hamster.
    By fathermarker in forum Lounge
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: July 11, 2015, 1:02 AM
  4. Understanding Online Dating Scams
    By Parker in forum News Articles
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: May 11, 2015, 12:46 PM
  5. The women understanding manifesto
    By VLazarusC in forum Lounge
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: October 29, 2014, 6:40 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •