Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1

    If this be True.....

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Us016WgHGXY


    If this video is legitimate....then India is wayyyyyy more fucked than ever thought possible.
    Life pursuit...The perfect 5 alarm chili recipe.

    What gives me pride? Knowing that I have helped a man escape this corrupt system.

    What I do take seriously...Reminding men that they have value in and of themselves!

    What's an ankle? About 2 feet lower than a cunt!

    My Avatar is Ike Turner.......May he rest in peace.

  2. #2

    Re: If this be True.....

    From what I have read, no matter what you thought, India is way more fucked than that.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Azure Nomad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3,340
    Reputation
    16025
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: If this be True.....

    India is a unique case where feminism has been interjected into the society at a hyper velocity. This is unprecedented and no example to parallel from any other country with feminism. It is clearly motivated by the state to control though, which is why it has become so rapid and so sudden.

  4. #4

    Re: If this be True.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Nomad View Post
    India is a unique case where feminism has been interjected into the society at a hyper velocity. This is unprecedented and no example to parallel from any other country with feminism. It is clearly motivated by the state to control though, which is why it has become so rapid and so sudden.
    It also helps that the political culture has been totally socialist shading towards communist for generations. Adding Feminism is easy if you already live in a totalitarian state.

    However, because the introduction has been so swift and so severe, men are actually fighting it in the courts. This is where we see the test of the frog in the frying pan of cool water being heated to boiling versus the frog thrown in boiling water. We live in interesting times. That is the Chinese curse.

    Gentlemen, the rot is spreading very quickly. I can still get out and avoid it at the end of my life. For those 40 and under I see nowhere to escape.

  5. #5
    uncle_redpill
    Guest

    Re: If this be True.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikediver View Post
    Gentlemen, the rot is spreading very quickly. I can still get out and avoid it at the end of my life. For those 40 and under I see nowhere to escape.
    There will always be the country, the forest, and hell.... open seas.

  6. #6

    Re: If this be True.....

    Quote Originally Posted by uncle_redpill View Post
    There will always be the country, the forest, and hell.... open seas.
    I am afraid that only the open sea will be safe in times to come. I love the sea as much as any man, and have lived on it while in the Navy for quite a few years. I would hate to have to flee there permanently. Once again, I am glad I am closer to the end than the beginning.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Up North Tabarnak
    Posts
    523
    Reputation
    2196
    Type
    Natural Neutral

    Re: If this be True.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikediver View Post

    Gentlemen, the rot is spreading very quickly. I can still get out and avoid it at the end of my life. For those 40 and under I see nowhere to escape.
    But I'm 28... What the hell am I suppose to do?

  8. #8
    Senior Member Azure Nomad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3,340
    Reputation
    16025
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: If this be True.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Target View Post
    But I'm 28... What the hell am I suppose to do?
    Prepare for the decline. I am in my early 30's.

    This isn't sustainable especially if men are shut out of the work force or they become apathetic...I personally am planning for an early retirement.

  9. #9
    Senior Member TheRecipe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    684
    Reputation
    2951
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: If this be True.....

    They've actually surpassed western countries, you're looking at our future here boys.
    Marrying a woman is like taking a shit upside down every day for the rest of your life. Don't do it!

  10. #10
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    5,332
    Reputation
    16215

    Re: If this be True.....

    *yawn* i decline sex offers from a woman i love to bits , i am mad i feel fine livin in mad world

    If you come up to a woman and chat her up you are loser in her eyes and prey , and the potential victim . Dont do it . Just dont .

    Life is beautiful if you are healthy . You just never appreciate it until its all over and too late . Your liver , your pancrea, your kidney ...your eyes . You wake up almost blind after a party . Even an atheist like me paryed and cried . I dont know how it all fixed up back to normal .

    Take it from me cause i was rushed to reanimation 2 times this year alone for OD . Nature gave me horse`s health and bastard`s luck thats what doc said .

    Never forget how lucky you are if you have food in your fridge and can walk , and read this forum .
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  11. #11
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    5,332
    Reputation
    16215

    Re: If this be True.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Alik Sakharov View Post
    *yawn* i decline sex offers from a woman i love to bits , i am mad i feel fine livin in mad world

    If you come up to a woman and chat her up you are loser in her eyes and prey , and the potential victim . Dont do it . Just dont .

    Life is beautiful if you are healthy .

    You just never appreciate it until its all over and too late . Your liver , your pancrea, your kidney ...your eyes . You wake up almost blind after a party . Even an atheist like me paryed and cried . I dont know how it all fixed up back to normal .

    Take it from me cause i was rushed to reanimation 2 times this year alone for OD . Nature gave me horse`s health and bastard`s luck thats what doc said .

    Never forget how lucky you are if you have food in your fridge and can walk , and read this forum .
    What a life

    Mi Vida Loca indeed.
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  12. #12

    Re: If this be True.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikediver View Post
    It also helps that the political culture has been totally socialist shading towards communist for generations. Adding Feminism is easy if you already live in a totalitarian state.

    However, because the introduction has been so swift and so severe, men are actually fighting it in the courts. This is where we see the test of the frog in the frying pan of cool water being heated to boiling versus the frog thrown in boiling water. We live in interesting times. That is the Chinese curse.

    Gentlemen, the rot is spreading very quickly. I can still get out and avoid it at the end of my life. For those 40 and under I see nowhere to escape.
    I really was not aware that it was so deep over there.
    Life pursuit...The perfect 5 alarm chili recipe.

    What gives me pride? Knowing that I have helped a man escape this corrupt system.

    What I do take seriously...Reminding men that they have value in and of themselves!

    What's an ankle? About 2 feet lower than a cunt!

    My Avatar is Ike Turner.......May he rest in peace.


Similar Threads

  1. Hi Everyone. My true story.
    By BSLDoc in forum New Member Intros
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: December 7, 2014, 3:15 PM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: October 28, 2014, 6:28 PM
  3. MGTOW is about true freedom
    By DanLimitless in forum Lounge
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: September 27, 2014, 5:48 PM
  4. Proof of what we say is true.
    By Cap285 in forum Lounge
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: August 31, 2014, 8:41 PM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: July 31, 2014, 4:59 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •