Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 213
  1. #181
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    791
    Reputation
    1556
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: The worst song on earth!

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    Not that I like the song.... But it's about falling for the "Town Bike"...


    Here's my story it's sad but true
    It's about a girl that I once knew
    She took my love then ran around
    With every single guy in town.

    Chorus:
    Hayp hayp
    Bumda hady hady, hayp hayp
    Bumda hady hady, hayp hayp
    Bumda hady hady hayp
    .

    Chorus

    Ah, I should have known it from the very start,
    This girl will leave me with a broken heart.
    Now listen people what I'm telling you
    A-keep away from-a Runaround Sue.

    I miss her lips and the smile on her face,
    The touch of her hair and this girl's warm embrace.
    So if you don't wanna cry like I do
    A-keep away from-a Runaround Sue.

    Chorus

    Ah, she likes to travel around,
    She'll love you but she'll put you down.
    Now people let me put you wise,
    Sue goes out with other guys.

    Here's the moral and the story from the guy who knows,
    I fell in love and my love still grows.
    Ask any fool that she ever knew, they'll say
    Keep away from-a Runaround Sue.

    Chorus

    (Repeat last two verses and Chorus)

  2. #182
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    791
    Reputation
    1556
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: The worst song on earth!

    Shania Twain - Man! I Feel Like A Woman (Official Music Video) - YouTube

    A feminist song.... It's very interesting to know Shania's "Break up story" with Mutt Lang and then read the lyrics to this song that came out before their beak up... "Do you feel like a woman now Shania?"

    Mutt ditched Shania for her best friend...

  3. #183
    Member NorthwoodsHermit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2022
    Location
    Western U.P.
    Posts
    231
    Reputation
    591
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: The worst song on earth!

    Quote Originally Posted by RustyNuts View Post
    Shania Twain - Man! I Feel Like A Woman (Official Music Video) - YouTube

    A feminist song.... It's very interesting to know Shania's "Break up story" with Mutt Lang and then read the lyrics to this song that came out before their beak up... "Do you feel like a woman now Shania?"

    Mutt ditched Shania for her best friend...
    She's got a few of 'em like that...many on just one album/CD...



    Or this dandy from the same CD...


    Excuse me while I toss my cookies...


    Here's a response song to the first...pretty funny (no video unfortunately)...


    ...and some ear wash...
    As MGTOW, resistance to the collective is NOT futile.
    Don't let yourself be assimilated and become a mindless zombie supporting and submitting to any woman.
    They will ultimately destroy you.

  4. #184
    Member NorthwoodsHermit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2022
    Location
    Western U.P.
    Posts
    231
    Reputation
    591
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: The worst song on earth!

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    MGTOW don't wonder, we know why!




    Double hitter/answer!

    I like both of those...good beat to 'em.
    Doesn't mean I've gone simp, though.
    Up to 10 pages on this so far.
    As MGTOW, resistance to the collective is NOT futile.
    Don't let yourself be assimilated and become a mindless zombie supporting and submitting to any woman.
    They will ultimately destroy you.

  5. #185
    Senior Member MGTOWFOREVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,780
    Reputation
    6966
    Type
    Living on my own terms

    Re: The worst song on earth!

    Stay away from women. They will only break your heart.

  6. #186
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2022
    Posts
    178
    Reputation
    374
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: The worst song on earth!

    This might have been listed already, but I was reminded of this awful song today at a store:



    I thought it was "Marry that Girl", and it's so awful and sappy it has countless covers.

  7. #187
    Senior Member MGTOWFOREVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,780
    Reputation
    6966
    Type
    Living on my own terms

    Re: The worst song on earth!

    I am not gonna lie. I had a lot of fun times to this song. It was back in my very young high school days and life didn't fuck me up the ass with a telephone pole yet. PS2, baggie pants, hanging with friends, showing up for role call at school then ditching out and the cops look for us, and just having fun. The only part of that I regret is meeting my ex-wife. I fell for a pretty face and a smoking body. My exwife use to be so hot that gay guys use to tease her that she would be the only girl they'd go straight for. But drugs, cigarettes, booze, stress, not sleeping much, eating like shit, and just being a scumbag took it's toll on her.

    Stay away from women. They will only break your heart.

  8. #188
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2022
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    79
    Reputation
    227
    Type
    Self-realised

    Re: The worst song on earth!

    I heard this the other day. I couldn't believe my ears. Musically I think it's wonderful, but those lyrics! I actually think they're dangerous for young men to hear, especially the bolded parts.




    Girl, I can't let you do this
    Let you walk away
    Girl, how can I live through this
    When you're all I wake up for each day

    Baby, you're my soul and my heart's inspiration
    You're all I've got to get me by
    You're my soul and my heart's inspiration
    Without you, baby, what good am I?

    I never had much goin'
    But at least I had you
    How can you walk out knowin'
    I ain't got nothin' left if you do

    Baby, you're my soul and my heart's inspiration
    You're all I've got to get me by
    You're my soul and my heart's inspiration
    Without you, baby, what good am I? Oh, what good am I?

    Baby, I can't make it without cha
    And I'm, I'm tellin' ya, honey
    You're my reason for laughin', for cryin', for livin' and for dyin'


    Baby, I can't make it without you
    Please, I'm begging you, baby
    If you go, it will kill me

    I swear it, dear, my love can't bear it

    You're my soul and my heart's inspiration
    You're all I've got to get me by
    You're my soul and my heart's inspiration
    Without you, baby, what good am I? What good am I?
    Last edited by Spooky; December 11, 2022 at 4:57 AM.

  9. #189
    Member FireBird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Location
    Classifed
    Posts
    174
    Reputation
    474
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: The worst song on earth!

    Quote Originally Posted by Spooky View Post
    I heard this the other day. I couldn't believe my ears. Musically I think it's wonderful, but those lyrics! I actually think they're dangerous for young men to hear, especially the bolded parts.




    Girl, I can't let you do this
    Let you walk away
    Girl, how can I live through this
    When you're all I wake up for each day

    Baby, you're my soul and my heart's inspiration
    You're all I've got to get me by
    You're my soul and my heart's inspiration
    Without you, baby, what good am I?

    I never had much goin'
    But at least I had you
    How can you walk out knowin'
    I ain't got nothin' left if you do

    Baby, you're my soul and my heart's inspiration
    You're all I've got to get me by
    You're my soul and my heart's inspiration
    Without you, baby, what good am I? Oh, what good am I?

    Baby, I can't make it without cha
    And I'm, I'm tellin' ya, honey
    You're my reason for laughin', for cryin', for livin' and for dyin'


    Baby, I can't make it without you
    Please, I'm begging you, baby
    If you go, it will kill me

    I swear it, dear, my love can't bear it

    You're my soul and my heart's inspiration
    You're all I've got to get me by
    You're my soul and my heart's inspiration
    Without you, baby, what good am I? What good am I?
    If low self esteem & worth was made into song lyrics this would be it.
    Last edited by FireBird; December 11, 2022 at 9:52 AM.

  10. #190
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2022
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    79
    Reputation
    227
    Type
    Self-realised

    Re: The worst song on earth!

    Quote Originally Posted by FireBird View Post
    If low self esteem & worth was made into song lyrics this would be it.
    I agree. I think if you were to actually sing a song like this to a woman (who has already lost interest) she'd be so disgusted, she'd probably want you to die. How on earth did they get away with those lyrics? Were women that different in the 60s that they'd find this sentiment sweet? I doubt it.

  11. #191
    Member FireBird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Location
    Classifed
    Posts
    174
    Reputation
    474
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: The worst song on earth!

    Quote Originally Posted by Spooky View Post
    I agree. I think if you were to actually sing a song like this to a woman (who has already lost interest) she'd be so disgusted, she'd probably want you to die. How on earth did they get away with those lyrics? Were women that different in the 60s that they'd find this sentiment sweet? I doubt it.
    From what I know back then since I wasn't born in that era Women were better at hiding their nature since at the time most societal expectations didn't allow them to act out the way they do now which of course made Men a lot more attracted to them and a lot more willing to spend their whole lives with them. Since the late 60s or earlier society's been slowly letting Women run the show and here we are today where most of them ain't worth dating due to the risks outweighing the benefits.

  12. #192
    Senior Member MGTOWFOREVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,780
    Reputation
    6966
    Type
    Living on my own terms

    Re: The worst song on earth!

    Heard this gem at work. I listened to it and it's about simping/impressing a woman who left her man.

    Stay away from women. They will only break your heart.

  13. #193
    Member NorthwoodsHermit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2022
    Location
    Western U.P.
    Posts
    231
    Reputation
    591
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: The worst song on earth!

    Quote Originally Posted by MGTOWFOREVER View Post
    Heard this gem at work. I listened to it and it's about simping/impressing a woman who left her man.

    Yeah, that one is a major simp song. I remember "feeling" that way towards a gurl years ago with that song.
    What goes unmentioned in that song is gurl back on the carousel while pining for Chad, plus simp never getting the gurl in the end anyways,
    yeah, that simp was me at one time.

    WTF was I thinkin'?
    But I digress.

    Here's another one by that same artist back when he was an Eagle, major hit for them, and quite recognizable.
    Listening to the words, it seems like it's a MGHOW who's being shamed or lured into going back to the plantation.
    (It was just a matter of time before this one made it on here)...

    As MGTOW, resistance to the collective is NOT futile.
    Don't let yourself be assimilated and become a mindless zombie supporting and submitting to any woman.
    They will ultimately destroy you.

  14. #194
    Senior Member MGTOWFOREVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,780
    Reputation
    6966
    Type
    Living on my own terms

    Re: The worst song on earth!

    Here is to my good ol' pal mgtower. Time to make him piss his panties in a rage again. It's been too quiet.

    Stay away from women. They will only break your heart.

  15. #195
    Senior Member MGTOWFOREVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,780
    Reputation
    6966
    Type
    Living on my own terms

    Re: The worst song on earth!

    I heard this song today. I immediately thought of mgtower and this thread.

    Stay away from women. They will only break your heart.

  16. #196
    Super Moderator Mr Wombat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    5,569
    Reputation
    25335
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: The worst song on earth!

    "Drops of Jupiter" by Train always gives me a rage-on. "No, idiot, she was not thinking of you while she was looking for herself out there, she was too busy fucking."

  17. #197
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    6,799
    Reputation
    18513
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: The worst song on earth!

    Thanks, MGTOWFOREVER, you're a musical laxative to me, all the shitty songs come pouring out!

    Bundle up, boys, it's gonna be a long cold endless winter.


  18. #198
    Member NorthwoodsHermit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2022
    Location
    Western U.P.
    Posts
    231
    Reputation
    591
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: The worst song on earth!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wombat View Post
    "Drops of Jupiter" by Train always gives me a rage-on. "No, idiot, she was not thinking of you while she was looking for herself out there, she was too busy fucking."
    You mean this one?



    Had to look that one up...had almost forgotten about that turd.
    I always hated that song too, and for the same reason.
    As MGTOW, resistance to the collective is NOT futile.
    Don't let yourself be assimilated and become a mindless zombie supporting and submitting to any woman.
    They will ultimately destroy you.

  19. #199
    Member K-Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2022
    Location
    Eastern US
    Posts
    123
    Reputation
    273
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: The worst song on earth!

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    Thanks, MGTOWFOREVER, you're a musical laxative to me, all the shitty songs come pouring out!

    That song was played to death when it was current, back when I was in high school. That seems to be a characteristic of a lot of these horrible simp songs.

  20. #200
    Senior Member MGTOWFOREVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,780
    Reputation
    6966
    Type
    Living on my own terms

    Re: The worst song on earth!

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    Thanks, MGTOWFOREVER, you're a musical laxative to me, all the shitty songs come pouring out!
    You made me cry. Oh how could you?!?!?!

    Stay away from women. They will only break your heart.


Similar Threads

  1. Men spin the Earth.
    By uroach in forum Lounge
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: April 20, 2018, 12:30 PM
  2. MGTOW and Atheism: A Match Made on Earth?
    By Matt Foley in forum Lounge
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: November 7, 2017, 10:28 PM
  3. If I were the last virile man on Earth...
    By LastPriory in forum For Ghosts
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: May 28, 2017, 2:40 AM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: August 17, 2014, 9:59 PM
  5. Objectivism: Ayn Rand's Philosophy for Living on Earth
    By cyberdude in forum Philosophize
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: August 17, 2014, 9:59 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •