Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2023
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    26
    Type
    MGTOW

    The left acts like the issues that literally destroy men don't exist, the right exploits and profits off them with false gurus

    I seriously hate guys like andrew tate and all the other fake gurus out there. I mention andrew tate because to his credit he has blown up more than anyone else before him and if you watch him talk he is genuinely intelligent and can speak in a way that gets people to watch him

    But at the end of the day it's all the same BS. "Buy my course and you can be a millionaire just like me. Only I can teach you the secrets. If you don't buy my course that means you are lazy and you don't want to get better and you deserve to be broke and alone! Don't worry about the fact that the events and experiences in my life that led to my success may not transpire for you!"

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    806
    Reputation
    1596
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: The left acts like the issues that literally destroy men don't exist, the right exploits and profits off them with false gurus

    Quote Originally Posted by Presium View Post
    But at the end of the day it's all the same BS. "Buy my course and you can be a millionaire just like me. Only I can teach you the secrets. If you don't buy my course that means you are lazy and you don't want to get better and you deserve to be broke and alone! Don't worry about the fact that the events and experiences in my life that led to my success may not transpire for you!"
    WOW... All the free videos, like hours of watching and this is all you can get out of what he has to say?

    I suggest never to go to church, they pass a plate around for donations, it will be the only part you will remember.

  3. #3

    Re: The left acts like the issues that literally destroy men don't exist, the right exploits and profits off them with false gurus

    Quote Originally Posted by Presium View Post
    I seriously hate guys like andrew tate and all the other fake gurus out there. I mention andrew tate because to his credit he has blown up more than anyone else before him and if you watch him talk he is genuinely intelligent and can speak in a way that gets people to watch him

    But at the end of the day it's all the same BS. "Buy my course and you can be a millionaire just like me. Only I can teach you the secrets. If you don't buy my course that means you are lazy and you don't want to get better and you deserve to be broke and alone! Don't worry about the fact that the events and experiences in my life that led to my success may not transpire for you!"
    Of course!

    everyone profit off of men, it why it functional legal to scam men. There are no groups out there that look put for men. Everything is there to exploit them.

    That why you do your own thing and go your own way, to hell with people

  4. #4

    Re: The left acts like the issues that literally destroy men don't exist, the right exploits and profits off them with false gurus

    From a financial perspective I can’t blame these so-called experts for capitalizing on the situation to make money and get wealthy. Why not take advantage of a simp and drain him for everything he’s got?

    It’s definitely a reflection of the flawed, superficial, and distasteful society that we live in. Get all the money, houses, cars, yachts, boats, bitches, and more…
    A desperate, yearning simp will cling to any sliver of hope, especially the bullshit thrown out by these gurus. Even if some of the information and advice they’re putting out has some merit to it, how many average, regular schmucks are going to gain any real benefit from it? Most of the guys I know weren’t born with a silver spoon shoved up their ass, nor were they born with the looks and physique of Adonis. “Self-improvement” in the realm of attracting twats only really benefits those with a natural advantage. Chad has to exert minimal effort to get a whiff of twat, while the average simp winds up frustrated and bitter as he jacks off into the toilet before stumbling off to bed after yet another fruitless night of pursuit at the bar.

    Some guys have it and some don’t. That’s pretty much a law of nature.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    806
    Reputation
    1596
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: The left acts like the issues that literally destroy men don't exist, the right exploits and profits off them with false gurus

    Mother Tereasa died in 1997, she was the last person that helped others without asking for something in return. Everyone else has an angle for making money, even if it's just a commercialized YT video.

    Andrew Tate:
    MGTOW: No
    Means of income: Yes, expensive course
    Offer free content: Yes, heaps of videos.
    Free content worth watching: Yes.

    Strong Successful Male:
    MGTOW: Yes (?)
    Means of income: Yes, over priced merchandise, YT
    Offer free content: Yes, heaps of videos
    Free content worth watching: Yes.

    Rollo Tomassi:
    MGTOW: No
    Means of income: Book sales
    Offer free content: Yes, YT videos, Blog, RoK.
    Free content worth watching/reading: Yes.

    Better Bachelor:
    MGTOW: Yes
    Means of income: Subscription channel, YT
    Offer Free content: Yes, YT Videos
    Free content worth watching: Yes.

    The list is endless... IMO, I do not need to listen to just MGTOW creators, non MGTOW also have good content. Not all content I agree with, that does not mean all the content I disagree with. Pick out the content you find useful, discard the rest..

    Face the facts:
    -AWALT.
    -Women are attracted to the top 20% SMV males. It doesn't matter how much money you send on courses, if you can not level up to the top 20% your chances of a LTR lasting is slim... (save your money)
    -She is not yours, it's only your turn.
    -Women use (and abuse) men.
    -Loyalty is not a female trait.
    -There are no unicorns. All females have female nature. (Hypergamy, Briffault's Law)
    -Life is not fair, get use to it.
    -Play with fire and you will burn...

    IMO, Andrew Tate's expensive course is to help men level up and be better with women. If you feel you are missing out because the course is too expensive, why are you here? MGTOW don't have to level up and be better with women, we don't care. There is heaps of free self help videos on YT, start to level up following good advice you gather from watching them.

  6. #6
    Member K-Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2022
    Location
    Eastern US
    Posts
    123
    Reputation
    273
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: The left acts like the issues that literally destroy men don't exist, the right exploits and profits off them with false gurus

    Quote Originally Posted by RustyNuts View Post
    Mother Tereasa died in 1997, she was the last person that helped others without asking for something in return. Everyone else has an angle for making money, even if it's just a commercialized YT video.
    The late Christopher Hitchens disagreed with you there. He cited good evidence that the big money she raised didn't much help the people at her clinic in India, but was mostly funneled straight into Vatican coffers. His book about it was The Missionary Position. So Mother Teresa was just another typical woman...

  7. #7
    Member K-Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2022
    Location
    Eastern US
    Posts
    123
    Reputation
    273
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: The left acts like the issues that literally destroy men don't exist, the right exploits and profits off them with false gurus

    I've been suspicious for a while about many on the Right as well as those on the Left, not just on political stuff, but on such things as this thread title describes.

  8. #8
    Senior Member stanmsl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    THE ENGLISH COUNTRYSIDE
    Posts
    453
    Reputation
    1909
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: The left acts like the issues that literally destroy men don't exist, the right exploits and profits off them with false gurus

    Quote Originally Posted by K-Dog View Post
    I've been suspicious for a while about many on the Right as well as those on the Left, not just on political stuff, but on such things as this thread title describes.
    That's a good sign..........

    The world (esp USA) seems to be getting more politically divided to the point where each side is just heavily emotionally invested in hating the other. They will automatically disagree with the other side by default even when they make a good point.
    TWITTER FEED - THE MIDLAND MAN ..... MY BLOG - THE MENS DICTIONARY

    CORONAVIRUS, CONSPIRACY ? , BILL GATES, DEPOPULATION, VACCINES...................HELP ME LEARN MORE AT QUESTIONS FOR COVIDIOTS ON REDDIT

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    806
    Reputation
    1596
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: The left acts like the issues that literally destroy men don't exist, the right exploits and profits off them with false gurus

    Quote Originally Posted by K-Dog View Post
    The late Christopher Hitchens disagreed with you there. He cited good evidence that the big money she raised didn't much help the people at her clinic in India, but was mostly funneled straight into Vatican coffers. His book about it was The Missionary Position. So Mother Teresa was just another typical woman...
    Ok, I had a shot in the dark and it didn't pan out. Maybe I will just blame the Catholic Church once again for another blunder...

    I think the symbolism in that post still stands... Your mother is not here to look after you. It's time to be accountable...

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    230
    Reputation
    1335
    Type
    Unrelenting

    Re: The left acts like the issues that literally destroy men don't exist, the right exploits and profits off them with false gurus

    There was a liberal streamer who recently called out the manosphere as being the "Onlyfans for men" or something like that.
    He/Xhe/it was right. In some ways it actually is the OF for men.
    You give them something that they want to hear and see and they pay you for it. Just like OF does. The major difference is that it isn't pornographic so it's not on the same level but the comparison is there.
    At this point, the RP would evaluate the power dynamics of the situation and point out that OF degrades everyone involved whereas you don't lose anything from engaging and supporting RP content creators is a benefit to you because it helps you "lead your own life"/"become a better version of yourself" -insert other motivational bullshit here- etc etc

    Similar to how free porn exists outside of OF; manosphere content exists for free too if you're interested in it. You don't need to pay for anything.

    My problem with Tate specifically and other guys like him is that they try to "build" men up to be a generation whose only purpose is to die for the women in their life. That's a big fucking no from me pal.
    Nobody should be sacrificing themselves for these hoes and certainly not this society (which is what the Right wants you to do). Let. It. Die.
    If you believe everything you hear is a lie, you have a 100% lie detection rate.
    The opposite holds true but I would rather be surprised by the truth than a lie.

    Society is a Simulacrum.

  11. #11
    Member FireBird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Location
    Classifed
    Posts
    175
    Reputation
    475
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: The left acts like the issues that literally destroy men don't exist, the right exploits and profits off them with false gurus

    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut View Post
    My problem with Tate specifically and other guys like him is that they try to "build" men up to be a generation whose only purpose is to die for the women in their life. That's a big fucking no from me pal.
    Nobody should be sacrificing themselves for these hoes and certainly not this society (which is what the Right wants you to do). Let. It. Die.
    "Sacrifice" is just another shaming tactic society uses to convince Men to feed themselves into the meat grinder just to keep up the illusions of luxury and convenience. What do Men have to gain from sacrificing themselves for a society like the one today other than being taken granted for, forgotten about, shat on and even death? None. It's like a superhero continuing to protect a city that constantly dunks on him, slanders him in the media, belittles him, complains when he tries to do the right thing and overall tells him he ain't shit to them.

    It's at that point that you gotta stop self deprecating yourself for a bunch of ungrateful fucks and start living for yourself. If they have a problem with it then that's on them for not being more appreciative.
    Society's just one big clown show. Enjoy it while it lasts.

  12. #12

    Re: The left acts like the issues that literally destroy men don't exist, the right exploits and profits off them with false gurus

    I strongly believe people like andrew tate and others were/are a plot by the government to gain control our philosophical enlightenment mgtow movement.

    I was one of the original posters of the mgtow sub and had a very very high k-count on the original mgtow sub.

    My account got banned for no reason whatsoever.

    Like others on this forum, I'm sure they are others that can relate to me and share a similar experience.


    These "gurus" did nothing more than take our thoughts and run off with them to make a profit.

    They can't expand on our thoughts as it is not theirs originally which is why when you listen to them they lack in depth of our philosophy.
    We have a serious issue. Abolish the monarchy. That is my populist take.

  13. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2023
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    13
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: The left acts like the issues that literally destroy men don't exist, the right exploits and profits off them with false gurus

    Quote Originally Posted by Presium View Post
    I seriously hate guys like andrew tate and all the other fake gurus out there. I mention andrew tate because to his credit he has blown up more than anyone else before him and if you watch him talk he is genuinely intelligent and can speak in a way that gets people to watch him

    But at the end of the day it's all the same BS. "Buy my course and you can be a millionaire just like me. Only I can teach you the secrets. If you don't buy my course that means you are lazy and you don't want to get better and you deserve to be broke and alone! Don't worry about the fact that the events and experiences in my life that led to my success may not transpire for you!"
    The left has unquestionably been the primary problem, since they are also about 3rd and 4th wave feminism, even as it destroys women in the process.

    The right (Rinos) simply cover for what the left does, in conjunction with the 90% left-leaning media.

    So the problem originated and starts with the left, if we're having a discussion about partisanship as it relates to the manosphere. Making decisions based on emotional reactions over rational, logical thought is the MO.

    .

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    806
    Reputation
    1596
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: The left acts like the issues that literally destroy men don't exist, the right exploits and profits off them with false gurus

    IMO, this is good entertainment... He doesn't get to plug his course and the second disappointment you will find it's on a female's YT channel... It is what it is...

    Andrew Tate DESTROYS Feminist - YouTube

    He's not MGTOW, we all know that.

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    230
    Reputation
    1335
    Type
    Unrelenting

    Re: The left acts like the issues that literally destroy men don't exist, the right exploits and profits off them with false gurus

    Quote Originally Posted by manaloneforever View Post
    I strongly believe people like andrew tate and others were/are a plot by the government to gain control our philosophical enlightenment mgtow movement.

    I was one of the original posters of the mgtow sub and had a very very high k-count on the original mgtow sub.

    My account got banned for no reason whatsoever.

    Like others on this forum, I'm sure they are others that can relate to me and share a similar experience.


    These "gurus" did nothing more than take our thoughts and run off with them to make a profit.

    They can't expand on our thoughts as it is not theirs originally which is why when you listen to them they lack in depth of our philosophy.
    I've thought about this and I think that in that case, it's insufficient to simply just subvert us and command our spaces because female behaviour will consistently lead young men to us no matter what.
    If you look at all the possibilities that could happen they'd need to 'smoke us out,' ID us all and make an example of us.
    Right here, I'd like you to be reminded of Jan 6 and what is transpiring now, where everyone who was involved got either arrested/cancelled or both. This is one of the directions they could take where Tate dies to prove a point. Then young men come out and protest around the world to follow the same fate.
    The problem is, the police in other countries neither have the manpower nor the willpower to pull off such a thing like Jan 6, and the governments in these countries won't agree to waste time on this until a sizable donation is made to them.

    MGTOWs aren't coming out regardless so this won't work.

    The last option I see they have is total social monetary control. Force men to participate in society or starve when because now they have the power to take away your money a will. Then it's just a simple method of empowering law enforcement to catch all those who go off-grid and become self-sufficient.

    Then there's also wealth concentration into a few hands by endless money printing etc

    This is just ridiculous foreshadowing at this point.
    If you believe everything you hear is a lie, you have a 100% lie detection rate.
    The opposite holds true but I would rather be surprised by the truth than a lie.

    Society is a Simulacrum.

  16. #16

    Re: The left acts like the issues that literally destroy men don't exist, the right exploits and profits off them with false gurus

    Not to pop your bubble but ignoring mens issues are not a liberal "Left" specialty - the right and society in general does this, it's how the government functions - taxing the men. Though these days and probably a couple decades now, they can get away just by using corporations now - actual men are just tiny cogs in the corporate chains that throw dough at the revolving door of politicians.

    Top G Andrew had nothing of value to say that hasn't already been talked about by MGTOW a decade ago and what he did was barebones garbage barely scrapping the bottom of the red-pill barrel, blew up because of all the marketing and social media he spammed, boring.
    Just one of many influencers.

    And now he's sitting in a cell, wow what a great male figure lmao.

  17. #17

    Re: The left acts like the issues that literally destroy men don't exist, the right exploits and profits off them with false gurus

    Quote Originally Posted by Societysucksmyass View Post
    From a financial perspective I can’t blame these so-called experts for capitalizing on the situation to make money and get wealthy. Why not take advantage of a simp and drain him for everything he’s got?
    .......
    I blame them because they're being just as bad as women exploiting men for money. I would be like, "Hey, dumbass, no, you're not going to seduce NFL cheerleaders just because you got all dressed up and memorized some clever lines."

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    1,439
    Reputation
    3305
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: The left acts like the issues that literally destroy men don't exist, the right exploits and profits off them with false gurus

    The Left are a bunch of hateful fucks who as they gain more power (or feel they gain power) show their spitefulness more and more. Want to say something hateful? Direct it towards white straight men, you can even get on social media and state all white men should die and it's perfectly fine.

    Say that about any other group and you would have the Police knocking on your door.

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    806
    Reputation
    1596
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: The left acts like the issues that literally destroy men don't exist, the right exploits and profits off them with false gurus

    Quote Originally Posted by Kryptic View Post
    Want to say something hateful? Direct it towards white straight men, you can even get on social media and state all white men should die and it's perfectly fine.

    Say that about any other group and you would have the Police knocking on your door.
    I get that in the street.... One day out from their "Invasion Day"....

    "Fuck Off You White Cunt".... When I refuse to give them money on the street....

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    1,439
    Reputation
    3305
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: The left acts like the issues that literally destroy men don't exist, the right exploits and profits off them with false gurus

    Quote Originally Posted by RustyNuts View Post
    I get that in the street.... One day out from their "Invasion Day"....

    "Fuck Off You White Cunt".... When I refuse to give them money on the street....
    lol yeah they are talking about "Pay the rent" now where they expect everyone to give them money because we live here. They will wear people out with this bullshit and end up being classed as flora and fauna again.


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: July 23, 2022, 12:34 AM
  2. Just for the Dating "gurus"...
    By LastPriory in forum Nonmember Questions and Opposing Views
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: January 24, 2019, 1:13 PM
  3. Does God exist? Do we exist? (The ramblings of a mad man)
    By COSTPI in forum Random (Non-MGTOW subjects)
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: February 2, 2018, 8:41 PM
  4. Replies: 13
    Last Post: July 23, 2015, 2:45 PM
  5. Replies: 31
    Last Post: June 12, 2014, 9:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •