Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 42
  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Posts
    350
    Reputation
    640
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: The female inflation problem

    I don't want her had on may lap... unless she's a blow fish. (THAT'S entertainment)!

  2. #22

    Re: The female inflation problem

    Quote Originally Posted by Unboxxed View Post
    Classic stuff. Kevin Samuels was great, wasn't he?
    He was. And he lives on in millions of men who finally got a voice, and millions of women who were forced to look into the mirror long enough to stop lying to themselves.

    I'll be the first to say it. Kevin might not have died of natural causes.
    An escort is a woman you occasionally financially support only when she has sex with you.

    A date is a woman you occasionally financially support in the hope she will have sex with you.

    A wife is a woman you constantly financially support even when she is not having sex with you.

    An ex-wife is a woman you constantly financially support with alimony so she can have sex......with someone else.

  3. #23

    Re: The female inflation problem

    Quote Originally Posted by Unboxxed View Post
    Classic stuff. Kevin Samuels was great, wasn't he?
    Idk man, he called Niki Minaj a 10 and promptly backtracked on most of his points during said interview. He haven't stood up for his principles as he cared more about fame/money than his 'beliefs'. I think Hammerhand and UCXIV were spot on regarding his real agenda. He was just another "bluepill cake with redpill sprinkles".

    Of course he did spread the message. He certainly did help with raising social awareness. I don't think this tradeoff is worth it though. Inconsistency is the very first step towards subversion.
    Last edited by bazalgette; June 13, 2022 at 10:57 PM. Reason: make comment more balanced + grammar
    " A man without purpose finds it in women " - UCXIV

  4. #24

    Re: The female inflation problem

    Attached Images Attached Images

  5. #25

    Re: The female inflation problem

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    When's the last time you saw a women drinking plane ole water? No, they need to satisfy their thirst with 3 or 4 cafe lattes daily with over 12 hundred calories each. With little self control or ramifications for their gluttony this trend will continue. It used to be cops fattening up at the local doughnut shop, but like everything else from drinking to tattoos, women have joined the party and even took it to the next level.

    I know a landwhale myself, when she attempts effortless workouts while drinking a latte the thoughts that go through my mind are not nice or kind in anyway, but damned if I'll open my mouth to a woman to criticize, there's only risk to myself and no reward so I remain silent and think the thoughts I think.

    And then in my experience it's rare to see a woman without a phone or a drink in her hand. They have to be consuming something, all the time. I've been observing this for years now.

    Lately I've noticed large female workers in physical labor jobs, such as stocking shelves in grocery stores. The phone is in one hand, while they do the work with the other. They pick up a bag of lettuce from the cart with one hand, move it to the display shelf, check the phone, then move another bag of lettuce. Others have a drink somewhere nearby, so they can take constant doses while doing their tasks.

    There's a gender discrimination issue. The overweight women get the easy assignments, such as standing at the front of the store greeting customers. The heavy lifting work is done by men.

  6. #26
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Bumfuck, Egypt
    Posts
    3,093
    Reputation
    10466
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: The female inflation problem

    Quote Originally Posted by BeenThereDoneThat View Post
    There's a gender discrimination issue. The overweight women get the easy assignments, such as standing at the front of the store greeting customers. The heavy lifting work is done by men.
    They don't have to be overweight. Women been getting breaks since they moved into factory gigs long ago.

    In a union mill, most jobs go by seniority. Sometimes the boss can put who he wants in a group of low seniority jobs, and if he can the woman always ended up with the easiest job. It wasn't so much white knighting. Low seniority mill jobs are hard work and the boss wants the mill to run the best it can. The weakest member of the team gets the easy job and if that's not fair, well too bad.
    Last edited by frog; June 14, 2022 at 3:24 PM.
    Every day I make the world a little bit worse.

  7. #27
    Senior Member WheelBarrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Boardwalk
    Posts
    343
    Reputation
    1025

    Re: The female inflation problem

    Women? Just look at the any high school class of graduating seniors in 2022 and there is three times more of female weight wise than when I graduated 41 years ago. The average high school cheerleader has to weigh at least 1.7 times more than they did back then. This isn't a grown woman problem, this is a female human problem all the way down to birth.
    ďAssociate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company.Ē Ė George Washington

  8. #28
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,037
    Reputation
    14329
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: The female inflation problem

    Quote Originally Posted by bazalgette View Post
    Idk man, he called Niki Minaj a 10 and promptly backtracked on most of his points during said interview. He haven't stood up for his principles as he cared more about fame/money than his 'beliefs'. I think Hammerhand and UCXIV were spot on regarding his real agenda. He was just another "bluepill cake with redpill sprinkles".

    Of course he did spread the message. He certainly did help with raising social awareness. I don't think this tradeoff is worth it though. Inconsistency is the very first step towards subversion.
    Yeah, I think they now call that "punching up" versus "punching down". Someone who won't go after people who could harm their career isn't punching up but can punch down on people who are no threat. My guess is that is what you saw. It's not unusual, actually.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  9. #29
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    5,679
    Reputation
    15866
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: The female inflation problem

    Quote Originally Posted by Unboxxed View Post
    Yeah, I think they now call that "punching up" versus "punching down". Someone who won't go after people who could harm their career isn't punching up but can punch down on people who are no threat. My guess is that is what you saw. It's not unusual, actually.
    A double standard two faced boot licking bully. Be a bareback pussy or a porcupine, but don't be both! My only problem is I'm running low on quills!
    Corruption, like low tide, lowers all boats and smashes their hulls on the rocks.

  10. #30

    Re: The female inflation problem

    Quote Originally Posted by BeenThereDoneThat View Post
    I wonder if anybody else is seeing a big increase in the typical female weight. We know there's been an epidemic of excess weight and obesity in modern society for many years now. But it seems to have exploded particularly among women over the past 2-3 years.
    It doesn't seem to be much better for men. In fact it's worse for men, except for the category of "severe obesity," which women dominate (you go, girl).

    2017–2018 NHANES Data2
    All (Men and Women) Men Women
    Overweight 30.7 34.1 27.5
    Obesity (including severe obesity) 42.4 43.0 41.9
    Severe obesity 9.2 6.9 11.5

    As shown in the above table

    • Nearly 1 in 3 adults (30.7%) are overweight.
    • More than 1 in 3 men (34.1%) and more than 1 in 4 women (27.5%) are overweight.
    • More than 2 in 5 adults (42.4%) have obesity (including severe obesity).
    • About 1 in 11 adults (9.2%) have severe obesity.
    • The percentage of men who are overweight (34.1%) is higher than the percentage of women who are overweight (27.5%).
    • The percentage of women who have severe obesity (11.5%) is higher than the percentage of men who have severe obesity (6.9%).

    So, there are more overweight men than overweight women; there are more obese men than obese women; but there are more severely obese women than severely obese men.

    https://www.niddk.nih.gov/health-inf...weight-obesity

  11. #31

    Re: The female inflation problem

    I'm so grossed out by what I see nowadays, blobs everywhere, men and women. I was fat at one point in my life, and who knows I may get that way again. But seriously, wtf happened to human beings? The streets, bars, and entertainment venues around here are dead, even on weekends thanks to Brandon's tremendous leadership, but EVERY fast food place has a huge line from 10 pm - 3 am. Every single one.

  12. #32

    Re: The female inflation problem

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Haskell View Post
    It doesn't seem to be much better for men. In fact it's worse for men, except for the category of "severe obesity," which women dominate (you go, girl).

    2017–2018 NHANES Data2
    All (Men and Women) Men Women
    Overweight 30.7 34.1 27.5
    Obesity (including severe obesity) 42.4 43.0 41.9
    Severe obesity 9.2 6.9 11.5

    As shown in the above table

    • Nearly 1 in 3 adults (30.7%) are overweight.
    • More than 1 in 3 men (34.1%) and more than 1 in 4 women (27.5%) are overweight.
    • More than 2 in 5 adults (42.4%) have obesity (including severe obesity).
    • About 1 in 11 adults (9.2%) have severe obesity.
    • The percentage of men who are overweight (34.1%) is higher than the percentage of women who are overweight (27.5%).
    • The percentage of women who have severe obesity (11.5%) is higher than the percentage of men who have severe obesity (6.9%).

    So, there are more overweight men than overweight women; there are more obese men than obese women; but there are more severely obese women than severely obese men.

    https://www.niddk.nih.gov/health-inf...weight-obesity

    I've wondered about the official stats. I found one report that claimed women were about 5% ahead of men just counting two categories overweight and obese. One problem is the method of gathering information. From what I've read, it's typically self-reported. Might women be more inclined than men to report themselves in a lower weight category? I believe misreporting is common with survey research methods. People don't want to give out negative information about themselves, even when it's confidential and reported to a stranger.

    And I imagine the outcry if official reports came out and said women in general have gotten fatter than men. Regardless, it certainly is a problem for both men and women. In my ongoing informal observations, I see plenty of overweight men and women, but fit women seem near non-existent. I live in a state that always ranks high on fitness. It's hard to imagine what it looks like in Kentucky or Alabama.

  13. #33

    Re: The female inflation problem

    Quote Originally Posted by BeenThereDoneThat View Post
    I've wondered about the official stats. I found one report that claimed women were about 5% ahead of men just counting two categories overweight and obese. One problem is the method of gathering information. From what I've read, it's typically self-reported. Might women be more inclined than men to report themselves in a lower weight category? I believe misreporting is common with survey research methods. People don't want to give out negative information about themselves, even when it's confidential and reported to a stranger.

    And I imagine the outcry if official reports came out and said women in general have gotten fatter than men. Regardless, it certainly is a problem for both men and women. In my ongoing informal observations, I see plenty of overweight men and women, but fit women seem near non-existent. I live in a state that always ranks high on fitness. It's hard to imagine what it looks like in Kentucky or Alabama.
    Not sure about those two states, but I can confirm it's really bad in Oklahoma and Arkansas.

  14. #34

    Re: The female inflation problem

    Quote Originally Posted by 2_Time_Loser View Post
    Not sure about those two states, but I can confirm it's really bad in Oklahoma and Arkansas.
    The more southern states seem to have it bad. Friends have told me Kentucky is a disaster. I get out and walk daily everywhere I go. Something I notice more often is how few people are doing any outdoor exercise. In Georgia recently I was the only person moving around any distance on foot. I suppose some people might have shifted to indoors due to covid.

    Two things that might have affected the obesity situation in my area are a massive in-migration over recent decades, and legal marijuana. People used to move here for the outdoor life. Now it's weed and micro-brew. The weed and liquor stores stayed open during covid, setting people up for a weight gain disaster. A young woman neighbor has gained about 100 pounds since 1/2020.

  15. #35

    Re: The female inflation problem

    In the United States, you simply MUST take control over your diet. If you live off fast-food or packaged food, or even regular restaurant food, you're destined to gain weight. They just serve way, way too large of portions with too many calories with way too many junk carbs and fat.

    I don't see how anyone in the US could be thin and fit without cooking for themself and exercising. It's probably similar in some other countries, but this is the country I know.

  16. #36

    Re: The female inflation problem

    Quote Originally Posted by TigPlaze View Post
    In the United States, you simply MUST take control over your diet. If you live off fast-food or packaged food, or even regular restaurant food, you're destined to gain weight. They just serve way, way too large of portions with too many calories with way too many junk carbs and fat.

    I don't see how anyone in the US could be thin and fit without cooking for themself and exercising. It's probably similar in some other countries, but this is the country I know.
    I live off junk food and fast food but I get full and donít eat 2,000+ calories in one meal. I also walk a few miles every day and push mow 3 1-acre lawns. I may be an exception though because Iím naturally thinÖI have to force myself to eat to gain/maintain weight. Once Iíve had a little food Iím full and the thought of eating more disgust meÖI think a lot (most?) of people never get that feeling so thatís where like you said they have to stay away from empty calories.

  17. #37
    Super Moderator Mr Wombat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    5,421
    Reputation
    24990
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: The female inflation problem

    Quote Originally Posted by Survivor64 View Post
    She was at least 350 - 400. Skin tight bright yellow yoga pants that showed every single cottage cheese crater. Low cut spandex blouse that seemed to …
    This guy: https://nigelsbiggameblog.wordpress.com/about/ Pretty sure it's satire, but thoroughly on point.

  18. #38
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2022
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    25
    Reputation
    95
    Type
    Optimistic Nihilist

    Re: The female inflation problem

    If you pardon the pun, I think it's a huge problem. I've absolutely noticed this, and was only talking about it last week with my parents. Form follows function, so it seems logical that as society is weak, dysfunctional, and totally inverted from what it was 70 years ago, that people express that in their outward appearance.

    Women have been told it's ok to be obese. They've even invented some newspeak discourse to normalise obesity, such as BBW (big beautiful woman). There's nothing beautiful about a fat woman. They're repulsive. There's also a tendency now to put fat models on the front of glossy magazines. I only understand it philosophically (i.e. feminist narratives), and not from my heart. My heart knows this is all wrong.

    Then we have corporations who have worked out how to turbocharge consumer manipulation, and one way this is done is to promote junk food. Humans love a bit of salt, fat, and sugar. This is seen rather acutely in the cult of the coffee shop, something not really seen on the other side of the year 2000. It's amazing how many women I see daily with some sugar filled drink or other in their hand.

    What we see before us is not normal, despite what the feminist inspired media tell and show us. It's just not normal. I often enjoy interactions with women. I don't mind mixing socially with them despite their faults. I'm only going my own way in terms of love, sex, and romance. But I won't even acknowledge an overweight (or tattooed) women socially, yet alone speak to them. They say if you want to change the world, then be the change. So in my own tiny way, I'm shunning overweight and/or tattooed women.

    There is nothing wrong with good, old fashioned, classic femininity and natural beauty, which means looking after one's body and remaining a healthy weight. A lot of women have the potential to be naturally beautiful and feminine, and it would suit them very well if they were to be that way. But as I said, form follows function. We live in a VERY fucked up culture and society. Expect it to take 70 years to reverse.

  19. #39

    Re: The female inflation problem

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wombat View Post
    This guy: https://nigelsbiggameblog.wordpress.com/about/ Pretty sure it's satire, but thoroughly on point.
    OMG- eye bleach warning on that one 🤮

  20. #40

    Re: The female inflation problem

    ...and the body positive narrative only goes one way. Case in point:

    Attached Images Attached Images


Similar Threads

  1. How is everyone handling the inflation
    By 2_Time_Loser in forum Lounge
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: June 19, 2022, 4:00 AM
  2. Peter Schiff's comments on Inflation
    By johnsmith79 in forum News Articles
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: January 19, 2022, 2:11 PM
  3. How do we protect ourselves from inflation?
    By sam luis obispo in forum Lounge
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: October 28, 2021, 3:00 PM
  4. Replies: 18
    Last Post: November 7, 2014, 2:37 PM
  5. Academic Inflation and Feminism
    By COSTPI in forum Rant
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: March 31, 2014, 4:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •