Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 39 of 39
  1. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    281
    Reputation
    378
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: the abortion bans will wind up biting men in the ass

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    Wow.

    You recommend the taking of another's life just to make your own a little easier?
    At least I am being honest with myself.

    If I had the choice between an abortion and being in baby jail for the rest of my life, abortion is something I’d seriously consider. And yes, I recognize that this basically means taking the unborn babies life.

    The judge and cops don’t give a shit about the lives they destroy.
    The world is a nasty place and there is no such thing as objective morality.
    You gotta do what you gotta do.

    I would however take precautions to avoid such a situation.
    Last edited by Bam; August 10, 2022 at 10:51 PM.

  2. #22

    Re: the abortion bans will wind up biting men in the ass

    Haha, Bam, you argue like a feminist.

    First of all, nobody forced you to fuck a woman without protecting yourself.

    And to cover your stupidity, you sacrifice a new, innocent life.

  3. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    281
    Reputation
    378
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: the abortion bans will wind up biting men in the ass

    Quote Originally Posted by Smoking Wizard View Post
    Haha, Bam, you argue like a feminist.

    First of all, nobody forced you to fuck a woman without protecting yourself.

    And to cover your stupidity, you sacrifice a new, innocent life.
    You are making an emotional argument and then accuse me of doing what you are doing, by claiming I argue like a feminist. In psychology this is called projection.

    Let me explain:

    There is no “innocent” life. Innocence / guilt is pseudo-christian terminology that evokes strong feelings in many Americans because they were programmed as children to have a strong emotional reaction to these concepts. Emotions are used to control people and so is the concept of morality. If you believe in morality, then whoever dictates what is moral controls your actions because they have planted a control mechanism into your psyche when you were little.

    The point of all this is that the people who control what is consider moral do not follow their own morals. The state, the politicians, the military, the law and of course law enforcement do not act morally. They act only according to the principles of power, because they know how the control mechanism works.

    Now whoever follows morals and believes in innocence/guilt and right/wrong and all the other dualistic concepts they want us to believe in, loses in this game of power.

    Morals are for the slaves, the slavers don’t follow morals.

    All that aside I am personally no fan of abortions and in a healthy civilization abortions would not be a thing. But condoms break all the time and then the state will come after you and they will use deadly power and not give a shit about innocence or guilt.

  4. #24
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    6,144
    Reputation
    16838
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: the abortion bans will wind up biting men in the ass

    Quote Originally Posted by Bam View Post
    You are making an emotional argument and then accuse me of doing what you are doing, by claiming I argue like a feminist. In psychology this is called projection.

    Let me explain:

    There is no “innocent” life. Innocence / guilt is pseudo-christian terminology that evokes strong feelings in many Americans because they were programmed as children to have a strong emotional reaction to these concepts. Emotions are used to control people and so is the concept of morality. If you believe in morality, then whoever dictates what is moral controls your actions because they have planted a control mechanism into your psyche when you were little.

    The point of all this is that the people who control what is consider moral do not follow their own morals. The state, the politicians, the military, the law and of course law enforcement do not act morally. They act only according to the principles of power, because they know how the control mechanism works.

    Now whoever follows morals and believes in innocence/guilt and right/wrong and all the other dualistic concepts they want us to believe in, loses in this game of power.

    Morals are for the slaves, the slavers don’t follow morals.

    All that aside I am personally no fan of abortions and in a healthy civilization abortions would not be a thing. But condoms break all the time and then the state will come after you and they will use deadly power and not give a shit about innocence or guilt.
    Gee Bam, I understand you more than perhaps you think I do.

    In psychology it's called wearing different hats. When I put on my geopolitical, lawfully oppressed and downtrodden hat with the sociopathic psychotic mindset that accompanies it, our minds mesh smoother than a planetary gear set!

    Takes one to know one!






    In the beginning, it only ate men, now it's coming for the women and children, and nothing can stop it.

  5. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    281
    Reputation
    378
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: the abortion bans will wind up biting men in the ass

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    Gee Bam, I understand you more than perhaps you think I do.

    In psychology it's called wearing different hats. When I put on my geopolitical, lawfully oppressed and downtrodden hat with the sociopathic psychotic mindset that accompanies it, our minds mesh smoother than a planetary gear set!

    Takes one to know one!






    Indeed. The concept of wearing different hats describes it very well.

    We can't follow the rules when we are fighting an enemy who doesn't give a fuck about the rules.

    The people in power don't care about rules, morals, ethics and neither do the people who work for them. But they sure want you to care about the rules and morality of things.

    One argument moralistic people use is that "we are better than them" and that is a fatal way of thinking.

    In any conflict whoever still stands at the end wins by default. Whoever is "the better man" or takes the moral high ground loses.

    We are not fighting for beliefs or morals - we are literally in a war for our souls.

  6. #26

    Re: the abortion bans will wind up biting men in the ass

    Quote Originally Posted by Bam View Post
    You are making an emotional argument and then accuse me of doing what you are doing, by claiming I argue like a feminist. In psychology this is called projection.

    Let me explain:

    There is no “innocent” life. Innocence / guilt is pseudo-christian terminology that evokes strong feelings in many Americans because they were programmed as children to have a strong emotional reaction to these concepts. Emotions are used to control people and so is the concept of morality. If you believe in morality, then whoever dictates what is moral controls your actions because they have planted a control mechanism into your psyche when you were little.

    The point of all this is that the people who control what is consider moral do not follow their own morals. The state, the politicians, the military, the law and of course law enforcement do not act morally. They act only according to the principles of power, because they know how the control mechanism works.

    Now whoever follows morals and believes in innocence/guilt and right/wrong and all the other dualistic concepts they want us to believe in, loses in this game of power.

    Morals are for the slaves, the slavers don’t follow morals.

    All that aside I am personally no fan of abortions and in a healthy civilization abortions would not be a thing. But condoms break all the time and then the state will come after you and they will use deadly power and not give a shit about innocence or guilt.
    Emotional? Okay, let me rephrase it:

    You argue like a feminist. First of all, nobody forced you to fuck a woman without protecting yourself. And to cover your stupidity, you sacrifice a new life.

    You are responsible for your actions. And to let another being pay the ultimate price for your moral lacking will only worsen your situation, because noone in his right mind would tolerate this behaviour. In a world without morals, you would be beaten dead in no time, believe me. Besides, why do you even care to explain your reasons, if morals don't exist for you?
    "Le seul moyen d'affronter un monde sans liberté est de devenir si absolument libre qu'on fasse de sa propre existence un acte de révolte." - Albert Camus

  7. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    281
    Reputation
    378
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: the abortion bans will wind up biting men in the ass

    Quote Originally Posted by Smoking Wizard View Post
    Emotional? Okay, let me rephrase it:

    You argue like a feminist. First of all, nobody forced you to fuck a woman without protecting yourself. And to cover your stupidity, you sacrifice a new life.

    You are responsible for your actions. And to let another being pay the ultimate price for your moral lacking will only worsen your situation, because noone in his right mind would tolerate this behaviour ...
    I disagree. Plenty of places allow abortion and clearly tolerate and support all sorts of behaviours.

    In regards to contraceptives, I've had countless condoms break on me especially when I was a teenager.
    In the 90s for some reason they only had one size and that was way to small for my dick.

    Thank god the girls always either were on the pill or took the morning after pill.

    In hindsight this saved my ass. So I totally understand why guys want easy access to abortions.

    In theory I agree with the responsibility argument, but in our society guys are not taught anymore to have control over their instincts. Then when they make a mistake they are fucked for life.

  8. #28
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    6,144
    Reputation
    16838
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: the abortion bans will wind up biting men in the ass

    Quote Originally Posted by Bam View Post
    Indeed. The concept of wearing different hats describes it very well.

    We can't follow the rules when we are fighting an enemy who doesn't give a fuck about the rules.

    The people in power don't care about rules, morals, ethics and neither do the people who work for them. But they sure want you to care about the rules and morality of things.

    One argument moralistic people use is that "we are better than them" and that is a fatal way of thinking.

    In any conflict whoever still stands at the end wins by default. Whoever is "the better man" or takes the moral high ground loses.

    We are not fighting for beliefs or morals - we are literally in a war for our souls.
    Fastest ticket to a bandwagon or a mob with torches, is failure to critically think.

    Without our individual brands of justice, there's tyranny unabated. We stop shit in it's tracks! We overruled all their fleeting achievements to master dominion over us! We're a grenade in their celebratory anniversary cake!

    They censored us from public opinion but our roots run deep under their footings!
    In the beginning, it only ate men, now it's coming for the women and children, and nothing can stop it.

  9. #29
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    6,144
    Reputation
    16838
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: the abortion bans will wind up biting men in the ass

    Quote Originally Posted by Bam View Post
    I've had countless condoms break on me especially when I was a teenager.
    In the 90s for some reason they only had one size and that was way to small for my dick.

    I stand enlightened, I thought they were shredding from reaming the hole with to much angle trying to get more edge! In Massachusetts they can fit 3 or 4 potatoes!
    In the beginning, it only ate men, now it's coming for the women and children, and nothing can stop it.

  10. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    281
    Reputation
    378
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: the abortion bans will wind up biting men in the ass

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    I stand enlightened, I thought they were shredding from reaming the hole with to much angle trying to get more edge! In Massachusetts they can fit 3 or 4 potatoes!
    I don’t know why but where I grew up they only had the standard size condoms which were WAY too small. That was in the late 90s. Now when I got to a store they have them in all shapes and sizes.

    Anyway, I always hated condoms. I can’t feel anything and they genuinely keep breaking on me. When I was an early teen I always went in raw. Always. I just didn’t give a fuck. Thinking back at my life, Jesus fucking Christ I dodged some bullets!!

    We are not teaching guys to keep their dick in their pants and the girls are all sluts anyway. And when the shit hits the fan the law holds the guys responsible. No!! The more I think about it, the more I support abortions.

    Despite all the complaining we do, once you are red-pilled and monk life is fucking awesome compared what everybody else has to go through. MGTOW truly is the cheatcode for life.
    Last edited by Bam; August 11, 2022 at 2:41 PM.

  11. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Wherever you go, there you are.
    Posts
    2,805
    Reputation
    4657
    Type
    Just Me.

    Re: the abortion bans will wind up biting men in the ass

    Quote Originally Posted by Bam View Post
    At least I am being honest with myself.

    If I had the choice between an abortion and being in baby jail for the rest of my life, abortion is something I’d seriously consider. And yes, I recognize that this basically means taking the unborn babies life.

    The judge and cops don’t give a shit about the lives they destroy.
    The world is a nasty place and there is no such thing as objective morality.
    You gotta do what you gotta do.

    I would however take precautions to avoid such a situation.
    Yeah well, popular opinion seems to be on your side for whatever that’s worth.

    In the referendum here (Ireland) 2 thirds of the turnout voted in favour.
    In the only other referendum on the issue that I’m aware of, San Marino, it was 3 quarters.

    And people wonder when my response to questions on the future of mankind is “Let It Burn”.

    When the majority of people are in favour of killing babies for any or no reason, society is fucked up beyond repair.

  12. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Wherever you go, there you are.
    Posts
    2,805
    Reputation
    4657
    Type
    Just Me.

    Re: the abortion bans will wind up biting men in the ass

    Quote Originally Posted by Bam View Post
    You are making an emotional argument and then accuse me of doing what you are doing, by claiming I argue like a feminist. In psychology this is called projection.

    Let me explain:

    There is no “innocent” life. Innocence / guilt is pseudo-christian terminology...
    Gimme a B.
    Gimme an S.

    Bull Shit

    innocent
    /ˈɪnəs(ə)nt/

    adjective: innocent

    1. not guilty of a crime or offence.
    Last edited by Jackoff; August 11, 2022 at 6:22 PM.

  13. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    281
    Reputation
    378
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: the abortion bans will wind up biting men in the ass

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    Gimme a B.
    Gimme an S.

    Bull Shit

    Crimes, offenses, innocent, guilty, … it’s all just shit people make up.

    For something to survive, something else has to die. That’s how the entire universe works.

  14. #34

    Re: the abortion bans will wind up biting men in the ass

    "For something to survive, something has to die."

    Yes, but certainly not the children, which are the future. And something only has to die, so that something else can survive by eating the first something.

    I would tell you to go to hell, but I think you are already there.

  15. #35
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    281
    Reputation
    378
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: the abortion bans will wind up biting men in the ass

    Quote Originally Posted by Smoking Wizard View Post
    I would tell you to go to hell, but I think you are already there.
    We all are. Hail Satan!

  16. #36
    Administrator jagrmeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    15720
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: the abortion bans will wind up biting men in the ass

    Quote Originally Posted by RustyNuts View Post
    This is not news, it's been around for 50yrs that I know of....

    I'm thinking this will be an inconvenience to the wives in sexless marriages that have entertained Tyrone when the husband has had the snip... It will go from an afternoon trip to the clinic to an out of state overnight trip.... A little harder to explain....
    It's not a matter of it being news or not. The issue is with the recent Supreme Court ruling that it will be more frequent and the risk is greater, esp. in states where access to an abortion is made illegal.

    Some of you may be wondering -- who is this Jagrmeister guy? Have a look at some of my posts from MGTOW Forums--> Jagr Archive (collection of my articles)



    Stuff I do: Box, Surf, Tennis (3.5/4.0), Downhill skiing. I lift 4x a week and have for 10 years.
    Stuff I like: Comedy shows, NBA, Reading Non-Fiction (sociology, philosophy, biographies).
    Random facts: I admire Steve Jobs. Favorite travel spots (Russia, Central America).

  17. #37
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Bumfuck, Egypt
    Posts
    3,358
    Reputation
    10833
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: the abortion bans will wind up biting men in the ass

    A little name calling is fine, but this one has run its course. Thread closed.
    Every day I make the world a little bit worse.

  18. #38
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,448
    Reputation
    14946
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: the abortion bans will wind up biting men in the ass

    Actually, name-calling itself is a violation of Principles and I'd rather not leave it to the individual member to decide when it is ok. It's never ok.

    What I see here are members getting excited over this controversial topic to where confrontations are occurring. Calling someone out rudely, cleverly telling someone to go to hell, then getting goaded in reply, these things are confrontational and if allowed to persist, we could have a barroom brawl here. And if left unaddressed then any members might feel it is ok to be that way in other threads, other topics.

    Let's keep members from getting to that point. It is good to close this thread.

    From the Principles:

    Don't:

    Insult fellow members:There's a difference between disagreeing and being confrontational. This is not Yahoo message boards where 'anything goes'. Chances are there's a way of expressing your opinion or disagreeing with a fellow member that doesn't involve your insulting them, being dismissive, or questioning their integrity.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  19. #39
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Bumfuck, Egypt
    Posts
    3,358
    Reputation
    10833
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: the abortion bans will wind up biting men in the ass

    Quote Originally Posted by frog View Post
    A little name calling is fine, but this one has run its course. Thread closed.
    Guess I should have chosen my words more carefully. How bought strong disagreements are fine.

    I see posts all the time where guys could have been a little more brotherly, but no principles were broken. To me, this more or less fits under name calling. Looks like I was wrong.
    Every day I make the world a little bit worse.


Similar Threads

  1. Self-Bans
    By jagrmeister in forum Banned Members
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: August 13, 2021, 11:14 PM
  2. Intro Bans
    By jagrmeister in forum Banned Members
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: August 13, 2021, 11:11 PM
  3. Self-bans are bullshit
    By Unboxxed in forum Rant
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: March 3, 2019, 5:49 PM
  4. Temporary Bans
    By BeijaFlor in forum Banned Members
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: May 25, 2015, 4:20 AM
  5. Replies: 12
    Last Post: December 12, 2014, 9:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •