Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 26
  1. #1
    Senior Member UnKnownSurviving's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    665
    Reputation
    694
    Type
    MGTOW

    Exclamation Sylvester Stallone's wife files for divorce after 25 years of marriage

    https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...years-marriage


    Typical. Nothing to see here. Actor Sylvester Stallone's wife files for divorce after 25 years of marriage. The bitch is Jennifer Flavin.

    She filed for divorced. Like any other women today, she get the money from the actor. Every women I heard, divorced men for their hard earned money. Bread winner (men who worked that hard for that money, and now women are taking it from men???!!!)

    Usually, women like Jennifer Flavin, wants Alphas tingles and after divorcing her husband, Stallone, she gets more money from him, because "she stayed faithful" or some bullshit answer of why she's divorcing. This bitch is a gold digger like any other women.

    All women are the same. more or less.

    And this is NOTHING NEW.


    Last edited by UnKnownSurviving; August 25, 2022 at 12:00 AM.

  2. #2

    Re: Sylvester Stallone's wife files for divorce after 25 years of marriage

    Frankly it is to be expected. 20 years, 40 years, 60 years - it means nothing to a western woman.
    Seems like 30 pieces of silver is totally worth wrecking few lives.
    Women don't realize they are paying with their soul for that silver.
    And it's not just some spiritual statement for spirituality sake.

    Crazy eyes, thousand schlong stare, outbursts of Karen behaviour and those mannerims in their speech.
    You see those women every day. Something in them is definitely broken.

    It's interesting if you think about it:
    The endgame of Judas was to buy a piece of land and die by asphyxiation.
    The endgame of modern women are cats and years of forlornness.
    " A man without purpose finds it in women " - UCXIV

  3. #3
    Senior Member Toolband89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Location
    The Woods
    Posts
    608
    Reputation
    1586
    Type
    Stoic

    Re: Sylvester Stallone's wife files for divorce after 25 years of marriage

    Don't get me wrong, there's absolutely no reason to stay with someone if you're miserable. But, it is my belief that far too many women "begin with the end in mind," when pursuing relationships with men. I know plenty of guys who thought they found their "soulmates," someone with similar interests, a decent libido, etc. Now, everyone knows that the frequency of sex with a single partner will wane over time, but a shocking amount of women seem to lose interest in it completely after the wedding day. Why? Because the mission is complete. They've secured their money bag, and they can cash in when they see fit in the form of divorce. This is why we advise strongly against marriage or cohabitation. However, if one is so inclined towards marriage, family, etc. Vet the hell out of your potential spouse, try to expose her real motives. If possible, stick with religious types.

    Otherwise, you could end up like so many dudes. Still alone but with half or less of the assets you had before.

  4. #4

    Re: Sylvester Stallone's wife files for divorce after 25 years of marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by UnKnownSurviving View Post
    https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...years-marriage


    Typical. Nothing to see here. Actor Sylvester Stallone's wife files for divorce after 25 years of marriage. The bitch is Jennifer Flavin.

    She filed for divorced. Like any other women today, she get the money from the actor. Every women I heard, divorced men for their hard earned money. Bread winner (men who worked that hard for that money, and now women are taking it from men???!!!)

    Usually, women like Jennifer Flavin, wants Alphas tingles and after divorcing her husband, Stallone, she gets more money from him, because "she stayed faithful" or some bullshit answer of why she's divorcing. This bitch is a gold digger like any other women.

    All women are the same. more or less.

    And this is NOTHING NEW.

    If the divorce laws were such that she wouldn't get diddly squat in a divorce, I'm certain she would still "love" him and want to stay together with him.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    791
    Reputation
    1557
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Sylvester Stallone's wife files for divorce after 25 years of marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Toolband89 View Post
    However, if one is so inclined towards marriage, family, etc. Vet the hell out of your potential spouse, try to expose her real motives. If possible, stick with religious types.
    Maybe a better approach is take RP truths and apply them to your relationship?

    Briffault's Law: Don't give her access to everything you have, so she can see there is benefits to keeping you around.

    Hypergamy: Be the best you can be. Keep in shape and workout. Eat healthy, drop bad habits.

    Be a man: Be masculine. Don't show weakness. Don't put up with bad behavior.

    Most men think it is the woman that makes the relationship last, I disagree. If AWALT is true, it is the man that makes the relationship last. OR... It is the man's value to the woman that makes the relationship last.

    We know what women are attracted to: The 6 sixes, including strength, resources, status, looks, personality, confidence etc. These qualities add value to the man.

    How can some men continually have affairs but the wife still stays with the cheating husband? Because he has more value to her than the affairs devalue him...

    Sylvester Stallone is getting old, he's showing his age. He played the tough man's man in the movies, but was he at home? Maybe he was, maybe he has become soft with old age. His wife looks sharp for her age, she likely spends a lot of time and effort on her looks.... Maybe she sees SS as lazy for not keeping up to her standards? What ever is the cause, she or he has lost value in the other person's view. There is no value in staying married any longer.

  6. #6
    Senior Member UnKnownSurviving's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    665
    Reputation
    694
    Type
    MGTOW

    Re: Sylvester Stallone's wife files for divorce after 25 years of marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by TigPlaze View Post
    If the divorce laws were such that she wouldn't get diddly squat in a divorce, I'm certain she would still "love" him and want to stay together with him.

    Yeah, right. She would pretend to love him for years. If the actor is a beta, then she would love him. But she wouldn't be IN LOVE WITH HIM.

    Women only loves what she can gets from him. Not what she sees in him.

    You know the saying, that women doesn't runs with him during the race, so women waits at the finish line, and fuck the winners.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    281
    Reputation
    383
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Sylvester Stallone's wife files for divorce after 25 years of marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Toolband89 View Post
    Vet the hell out of your potential spouse, try to expose her real motives. If possible, stick with religious types.
    No. No. No. Just no.

    There is no possible scenario where this works out.

    No vetting. No shared religious mumbo jumbo.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    281
    Reputation
    383
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Sylvester Stallone's wife files for divorce after 25 years of marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by RustyNuts View Post
    Briffault's Law: Don't give her access to everything you have, so she can see there is benefits to keeping you around.

    Hypergamy: Be the best you can be. Keep in shape and workout. Eat healthy, drop bad habits.

    Be a man: Be masculine. Don't show weakness. Don't put up with bad behavior.

    Most men think it is the woman that makes the relationship last, I disagree.
    No. No. No.
    Briffault’s law is just some shit a guy named Briffault once said. It’s not an actual law of nature.

    And no list or advice is gonna make a relationship work. The only thing that makes a relationship work is to not be in one. Don’t pander to them. Just do your thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by RustyNuts View Post
    If AWALT is true, it is the man that makes the relationship last.

    How can some men continually have affairs but the wife still stays with the cheating husband? Because he has more value to her than the affairs devalue him...
    All females are the same. There is no “if”.

    Alpha-fucks-guys are expected to cheat. An affair doesn’t devalue him, it makes him more attractive. On the other hand, no real chad is ever gonna get married, so there is that.

    All girlfriends I ever had expected me to cheat on them. One literally told me “Men are expected to be men.” Another one begged me to at least make sure I use a rubber when I am with other girls. Females only make rules for beta-bux guys. When you are the guy they really want to fuck, they are disappointed if you follow rules.
    Last edited by Bam; August 25, 2022 at 4:12 AM.

  9. #9
    Senior Member UnKnownSurviving's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    665
    Reputation
    694
    Type
    MGTOW

    Re: Sylvester Stallone's wife files for divorce after 25 years of marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by RustyNuts View Post
    Maybe a better approach is take RP truths and apply them to your relationship?

    Briffault's Law: Don't give her access to everything you have, so she can see there is benefits to keeping you around.

    Hypergamy: Be the best you can be. Keep in shape and workout. Eat healthy, drop bad habits.

    Be a man: Be masculine. Don't show weakness. Don't put up with bad behavior.

    Most men think it is the woman that makes the relationship last, I disagree. If AWALT is true, it is the man that makes the relationship last. OR... It is the man's value to the woman that makes the relationship last.

    We know what women are attracted to: The 6 sixes, including strength, resources, status, looks, personality, confidence etc. These qualities add value to the man.

    How can some men continually have affairs but the wife still stays with the cheating husband? Because he has more value to her than the affairs devalue him...

    Sylvester Stallone is getting old, he's showing his age. He played the tough man's man in the movies, but was he at home? Maybe he was, maybe he has become soft with old age. His wife looks sharp for her age, she likely spends a lot of time and effort on her looks.... Maybe she sees SS as lazy for not keeping up to her standards? What ever is the cause, she or he has lost value in the other person's view. There is no value in staying married any longer.

    Actually, Sylvester Stallone does do gym workout and post it on his instagram page, so I'm sure he's getting things done.

    Yeah, so? So what if Jennifer Flavin kept herself in shape, and looks good? She failed the marriage by divorcing Sylvester Stallone, because later it would be harder for her to land an Alpha dude, because #1: she's a single mother now, and #2: she has baggage now.

    Those two things are RED FLAGS.
    Last edited by UnKnownSurviving; August 26, 2022 at 3:22 AM.

  10. #10

    Re: Sylvester Stallone's wife files for divorce after 25 years of marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Toolband89 View Post
    Don't get me wrong, there's absolutely no reason to stay with someone if you're miserable. But, it is my belief that far too many women "begin with the end in mind," when pursuing relationships with men. I know plenty of guys who thought they found their "soulmates," someone with similar interests, a decent libido, etc. Now, everyone knows that the frequency of sex with a single partner will wane over time, but a shocking amount of women seem to lose interest in it completely after the wedding day. Why? Because the mission is complete. They've secured their money bag, and they can cash in when they see fit in the form of divorce. This is why we advise strongly against marriage or cohabitation. However, if one is so inclined towards marriage, family, etc. Vet the hell out of your potential spouse, try to expose her real motives. If possible, stick with religious types.

    Otherwise, you could end up like so many dudes. Still alone but with half or less of the assets you had before.
    Exactly. For women getting married is like climbing the ladder and grabbing the money in the bank briefcase. The duration of this money in the bank is a full lifetime. They can cash it in anytime they want.

  11. #11

    Re: Sylvester Stallone's wife files for divorce after 25 years of marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Toolband89 View Post
    Don't get me wrong, there's absolutely no reason to stay with someone if you're miserable. But, it is my belief that far too many women "begin with the end in mind," when pursuing relationships with men. I know plenty of guys who thought they found their "soulmates," someone with similar interests, a decent libido, etc. Now, everyone knows that the frequency of sex with a single partner will wane over time, but a shocking amount of women seem to lose interest in it completely after the wedding day. Why? Because the mission is complete. They've secured their money bag, and they can cash in when they see fit in the form of divorce. This is why we advise strongly against marriage or cohabitation. However, if one is so inclined towards marriage, family, etc. Vet the hell out of your potential spouse, try to expose her real motives. If possible, stick with religious types.

    Otherwise, you could end up like so many dudes. Still alone but with half or less of the assets you had before.
    Quote Originally Posted by TigPlaze View Post
    If the divorce laws were such that she wouldn't get diddly squat in a divorce, I'm certain she would still "love" him and want to stay together with him.
    That's the reason they stayed with their men until they got educated and got aware about the faggot laws.

  12. #12
    Senior Member UnKnownSurviving's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    665
    Reputation
    694
    Type
    MGTOW

    Re: Sylvester Stallone's wife files for divorce after 25 years of marriage

    As long the divorce laws and the prenup laws are unchanged, women will continue to benefit herself, and destroy the man, while she's get his hard earned money.

    As long as I live, I won't get married. There's no point. At all.

  13. #13
    Senior Member Toolband89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Location
    The Woods
    Posts
    608
    Reputation
    1586
    Type
    Stoic

    Re: Sylvester Stallone's wife files for divorce after 25 years of marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Bam View Post
    No. No. No. Just no.

    There is no possible scenario where this works out.

    No vetting. No shared religious mumbo jumbo.
    I mean this only for those poor souls who are hell bent on marriage and kids. Mormons for example. Go to Utah sometime. Nothing but young, healthy couples cranking out babies together. Do they occasionally get divorced? Sure, but a HUGE chunk of them stay together. Why? Their faith and a church/community that discourages divorce.

  14. #14

    Re: Sylvester Stallone's wife files for divorce after 25 years of marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Toolband89 View Post
    Why? Their faith and a church/community that discourages divorce.
    Exactly! Thats why the idea of unicorn doesn't work.
    You don't need to find just a one "good woman" but a buch of them.
    Everyone in her family needs to be an unicorn. Eeach of her friends
    needs to be an unicorn.

    The environment is a very important factor. Thats why there is no winning.
    How do you prevent her single friends from corrupting your woman?
    They are everywhere. They slide into her dm's. Their posts occupy
    the front page of her favourite forum. They are her coworkers
    and superiors. They are in her book, newspaper, radio and TV.

    And they all say one thing: "Man ain't shieet, go get your prize"
    " A man without purpose finds it in women " - UCXIV

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    1,429
    Reputation
    3283
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Sylvester Stallone's wife files for divorce after 25 years of marriage

    This is Stallone's third marriage and by far the longest one. He is in his mid 70's now and probably figured at his age it would last till his death. She is in her mid 50's and looks pretty rough but I guess it won't matter for her anyway after she gets the $$$
    Last edited by Kryptic; August 25, 2022 at 11:13 PM.

  16. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    281
    Reputation
    383
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Sylvester Stallone's wife files for divorce after 25 years of marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Toolband89 View Post
    I mean this only for those poor souls who are hell bent on marriage and kids. Mormons for example. Go to Utah sometime. Nothing but young, healthy couples cranking out babies together. Do they occasionally get divorced? Sure, but a HUGE chunk of them stay together. Why? Their faith and a church/community that discourages divorce.
    This means nothing.

    Just because they are not divorced when they are young doesn't mean they are in a functional marriage.

    And you don't see behind the scenes! The kinkiest, most depraved sluts I've ever met in my entire life where all religious girls who portrayed themselves as innocent catholics or in some cases virgins (LOL!!).

    I'd say even the promiscuous town whore is a better bet than one of these tradthots, because at least with her it's what you see is what you get.

    Quote Originally Posted by bazalgette View Post
    Exactly! Thats why the idea of unicorn doesn't work.
    You don't need to find just a one "good woman" but a buch of them.
    Everyone in her family needs to be an unicorn. Eeach of her friends
    needs to be an unicorn.
    The concept of a "unicorn" is an incel pipe-dream.

    I hate that term because it implies a fundamental misunderstanding of the Red Pill.

    All females share the
    exact same psychological wiring. There are no 'good' or 'bad' females.

    The moment you commit to them you are signalling to their lizard brain that you are weak, because a strong man has no reason to ever exclusively commit to one female. There is nothing females despise more than weakness. From that moment forward she will lose respect and attraction to you. That is also why all wives end up resenting their husband.

    And just because your religious stuff discourages them from divorcing you, doesn't mean she resents you less.

    You'll just be stuck with a resentful bitch who is extra pissed off because her religious hogwash prevents her from getting away from you.
    Last edited by Bam; August 25, 2022 at 12:10 PM.

  17. #17

    Re: Sylvester Stallone's wife files for divorce after 25 years of marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Bam View Post
    No. No. No. Just no.

    There is no possible scenario where this works out.

    No vetting. No shared religious mumbo jumbo.
    True dat. Religion doesn't override hypergamy. It MIGHT keep the illusion alive slightly longer. Maybe.

  18. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    281
    Reputation
    383
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Sylvester Stallone's wife files for divorce after 25 years of marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by TigPlaze View Post
    True dat. Religion doesn't override hypergamy. It MIGHT keep the illusion alive slightly longer. Maybe.
    It makes it much worse.

    From my extensive experiences, females who put on a religious facade are the most promiscuous, kinkiest, degenerate perverts.

    If you would put a gun to my head and I would be forced to get married, I'd get married to the town whore.

    Her and me, we would have an understanding ...
    Last edited by Bam; August 25, 2022 at 12:23 PM.

  19. #19
    Senior Member UnKnownSurviving's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    665
    Reputation
    694
    Type
    MGTOW

    Re: Sylvester Stallone's wife files for divorce after 25 years of marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Bam View Post
    This means nothing.

    Just because they are not divorced when they are young doesn't mean they are in a functional marriage.

    And you don't see behind the scenes! The kinkiest, most depraved sluts I've ever met in my entire life where all religious girls who portrayed themselves as innocent catholics or in some cases virgins (LOL!!).

    I'd say even the promiscuous town whore is a better bet than one of these tradthots, because at least with her it's what you see is what you get.

    The concept of a "unicorn" is an incel pipe-dream.

    I hate that term because it implies a fundamental misunderstanding of the Red Pill.

    All females share the
    exact same psychological wiring. There are no 'good' or 'bad' females.

    The moment you commit to them you are signalling to their lizard brain that you are weak, because a strong man has no reason to ever exclusively commit to one female. There is nothing females despise more than weakness. From that moment forward she will lose respect and attraction to you. That is also why all wives end up resenting their husband.

    And just because your religious stuff discourages them from divorcing you, doesn't mean she resents you less.

    You'll just be stuck with a resentful bitch who is extra pissed off because her religious hogwash prevents her from getting away from you.
    Yes, but it's not always the case. Very few religious women are not promiscuous and married to their husbands. Though I can believe that most of them are secretly sexually depraved. However, it's not always the case. Religious women can be a safe bet, but I wouldn't bet on it, because women are all the same more or less.

    I wouldn't date religious girls for same reason I wouldn't date promiscuous town whore, because all of them are looking for the top 20% Male, and these females have same behavior, when looking for 20% Alpha or a Chad.

    Knowing this also include religious girls who claim they're christians or other similar religions like Catholicism, I might as well go single and maintains my bachelorhood. Why not? I get peace and freedom and I get to do whatever I want. No nagging from women.
    Last edited by UnKnownSurviving; August 25, 2022 at 2:01 PM.

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    791
    Reputation
    1557
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Sylvester Stallone's wife files for divorce after 25 years of marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Bam View Post
    No. No. No.
    Briffault’s law is just some shit a guy named Briffault once said. It’s not an actual law of nature.
    Oh... But it is so well known...
    Google comes up with 9,460 results.
    Wikipedia has a page on it.
    Rollo Tomassi talks about it, She’s Not Yours (therationalmale.com)
    jagrmiester wrote about it here, Briffault's Law (goingyourownway.com)
    Heaps of YT videos
    Hell, I have seen it in RL after a top ranking junior athlete gets in a motorcycle accident and becomes a partial quad... GF gone within months. Besides countless others over the years when men loose their jobs or their health, the wives and GF are not long hanging around.
    I really don't understand on why it's not true when I have seen it happen many times...

    Quote Originally Posted by Bam View Post
    And no list or advice is gonna make a relationship work. The only thing that makes a relationship work is to not be in one. Don’t pander to them. Just do your thing.
    I agree, doing your own thing is the safe way. But that wasn't what was asked.
    Some marriages work. I personally know 2 marriages that are still going strong after 40yrs, (as in have witnessed them over the years) and I know more than a dozen marriages over 30yrs together. The safe way is no relationship, but why do some relationships last? Relationships can and some do last.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bam View Post
    Alpha-fucks-guys are expected to cheat. An affair doesn’t devalue him, it makes him more attractive. On the other hand, no real chad is ever gonna get married, so there is that.
    What does that statement have to do with a cheating husband and his wife still wants to be married to him? If he was Alpha he would not be married, yes you are correct. My example was a cheating HUSBAND andhis wife. (They are married). Why does the wife still hang around in the marriage?


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 20
    Last Post: August 30, 2019, 11:43 AM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: April 24, 2018, 5:49 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: December 22, 2017, 3:02 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: December 14, 2015, 7:44 PM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: February 22, 2015, 6:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •