Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1

    ‘Stashing’ Is the Latest Dating Trend That’s Honestly Worse Than Ghosting

    "It’s been four months since you started dating Jim. You’ve gone hiking, binged the entire second season of Fleabag together and eaten at his favorite pizzeria so many times you feel like the staff knows you’re together. But you haven’t met any of hisactual friends—let alone any family. Wait, you did run into his college buddy on the street, though! And they chatted for a bit…but now that you think about it, he glazed right over an introduction, didn’t he? And when you posted a pic of you two, he asked you to delete it. Welp, take a seat. We’re sorry to say it, but it sounds like this Jim character is stashing you.Hold up. What is “stashing” exactly?

    Stashing is when one person in a relationship makes the conscious decision to hide the other person from his or her inner circle, and yes, that includes both in real life and on social media. (Deep breaths.) Of course, this is so much more a reflection of the stasher than the stashee, but c’mon, it’s downright rude and hurtful as hell.
    Great, the person I’m seeing is stashing me. Why is this happening?

    There’s no one reason why stashing happens, but we spoke with marriage and couples therapist Irina Firstein about it. She told us the stasher may be stashing you because they 1) are embarrassed by or have issues with their family, 2) don’t see a serious future with you or 3) are carrying on another relationship simultaneously. None—we repeat, none—of these reasons (or any others) are good enough to justify making you feel like dirt, but having a little bit of insight might take the edge off.
    How do I bring up stashing to the person I’m seeing? . . . "

    https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/stashing-latest-dating-trend-honestly-030000746.html

    Comments: "It’s called “ friends with benefits “ with us 39-42 yr olds lol"





  2. #2
    Super Moderator Mr Wombat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    4,817
    Reputation
    23493
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: ‘Stashing’ Is the Latest Dating Trend That’s Honestly Worse Than Ghosting

    None—we repeat, none—of these reasons (or any others) are good enough to justify making you feel like dirt
    Although it must be said that you didn't feel like dirt until you read this article.

    It's yet more projection, of course. It's women who divide up the people around them into a set of social circles. It's women who have one man for shopping, and a different man for fucking, and my it would be awkward if they should chance to meet.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Jackal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    300
    Reputation
    1882
    Type
    Loose

    Re: ‘Stashing’ Is the Latest Dating Trend That’s Honestly Worse Than Ghosting

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wombat View Post
    Although it must be said that you didn't feel like dirt until you read this article.

    It's yet more projection, of course. It's women who divide up the people around them into a set of social circles. It's women who have one man for shopping, and a different man for fucking, and my it would be awkward if they should chance to meet.
    Exactly, its women who put men into different categories.

    This one is hot and masculine but wont stick around, will do as a fvck buddy uhm this one is not as hot but is more reliable and more nice, could be a boyfriend later on.

    Ohhh this one is ugly and over nice but has good connections and money, better keep him around with some kiss here and there....uhm this other one is short and fat I'll keep him around as long as he doesnt think he has a shot with me.

    So guy nr1 gets the drink date with the girls, guys nr2 is introduced at work and family, guy3 is a comodity and guy4 doesnt get his time unless the computer needs some fixing.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Knarley Bob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Kandiyohi County, Minnesota
    Posts
    554
    Reputation
    2515
    Type
    Toxic old fart

    Re: ‘Stashing’ Is the Latest Dating Trend That’s Honestly Worse Than Ghosting

    It's like my brother told me long ago....
    Fucking a fat chick is like riding a motor-scooter, it's fun untill someone sees you doing it.
    Note: a motor scooter is NOT a motor cycle.
    As soon as she says "I do", she don't
    MOLON LABE......."Come take them"

  5. #5
    Senior Member Boar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    521
    Reputation
    3834
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: ‘Stashing’ Is the Latest Dating Trend That’s Honestly Worse Than Ghosting

    If you swap the genders and replace 'stashing' with 'orbiting,' you would have the female modus operandi. I guess they do not like the shoe on the other foot. But, at the same time, I doubt any of these laydeez were paying for the date.

  6. #6
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    1,993
    Reputation
    8867
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: ‘Stashing’ Is the Latest Dating Trend That’s Honestly Worse Than Ghosting

    I know where the world's biggest "stash" of women are!

    The wall stashes them all! They're just cat food waiting to happen!
    Are the laws and order within your society a bit unreasonable, counterproductive, and even hazardous? That's the mark of feminism diligently at work in your society. Need relief? MGTOW is the only ejection seat available to men facing this live systematic crash and burn scenario.

  7. #7

    Re: ‘Stashing’ Is the Latest Dating Trend That’s Honestly Worse Than Ghosting

    I read the top post, didn't bother reading the articles since the post seemed to outline projection from women who do the exact same thing to us men. The subsequent posts from others caught the same vibe. So these thots keep trying to validate their actions by blaming others (men), they are just getting mad that Good men are no longer interested in playing their stupid games and treat them as they treated us for so long.

    my grandfather told me at a very young age "boy, there is only one thing a woman wants from a man...... it's 6 inches long and has a head on it..... and its a dollar bill"

  8. #8

    Re: ‘Stashing’ Is the Latest Dating Trend That’s Honestly Worse Than Ghosting

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wombat View Post
    Although it must be said that you didn't feel like dirt until you read this article.

    It's yet more projection, of course. It's women who divide up the people around them into a set of social circles. It's women who have one man for shopping, and a different man for fucking, and my it would be awkward if they should chance to meet.
    Wish I would of learned that in college, going after a girl I liked haha.

  9. #9
    Senior Member stanmsl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    THE ENGLISH COUNTRYSIDE
    Posts
    162
    Reputation
    911
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: ‘Stashing’ Is the Latest Dating Trend That’s Honestly Worse Than Ghosting

    Quote Originally Posted by starcruiser View Post
    So these thots keep trying to validate their actions by blaming others (men), they are just getting mad that Good men are no longer interested in playing their stupid games and treat them as they treated us for so long.
    I like the new dating trends that have happened thanks to the red pill community.

    Men refusing to date single mothers. Refusing to spend stupid money on first dates. Ditching her if she doesn't put out by third date...etc.....I just hope these trends keep spreading.
    Men are becoming MGTOW by the millions, most without ever having heard the term. They are simply doing what all living organisms finding themselves in a toxic environment do. They adapt to it or remove themselves from it. Females are not liking either the adaptations or the removal.

    FACEBOOK PAGE, TWITTER FEED

  10. #10
    Senior Member Insidious_Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    3,117
    Reputation
    27137
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: ‘Stashing’ Is the Latest Dating Trend That’s Honestly Worse Than Ghosting

    The smart phone and Tinder, like feminism, hasn't changed women for the worse... these things have merely shown us their true nature.
    - Feminism is Cancer.
    - Where have all the good men gone? Away. Far far away... from you.
    - NAWALT? Maybe, but EWALT means Russian Roulette is a much safer bet...

  11. #11
    Senior Member Jackal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    300
    Reputation
    1882
    Type
    Loose

    Re: ‘Stashing’ Is the Latest Dating Trend That’s Honestly Worse Than Ghosting

    Quote Originally Posted by stanmsl View Post
    I like the new dating trends that have happened thanks to the red pill community.

    Men refusing to date single mothers. Refusing to spend stupid money on first dates. Ditching her if she doesn't put out by third date...etc.....I just hope these trends keep spreading.
    True and lets not forget how we now mock cucks who date and feed single mothers, guys who spend huge amounts of money and get friendzoned.

    We now do what women have been doing toward other women who break the monopoly...slvts make pvssy cheap so women shame them while now its our turn to mock cucks and chumps for easily giving male assets.

  12. #12
    Senior Member Insidious_Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    3,117
    Reputation
    27137
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: ‘Stashing’ Is the Latest Dating Trend That’s Honestly Worse Than Ghosting

    Just remember - you're dealing with a female on her phone. She's immersed in feelz and tingles, and everything around her has been reduced to icons and avatars. There are no other people involved here, just her and her trusty thumbs. The fact those avatars she's flinging on and off her screen are real people with feelings and desires of their own is completely irrelevant to her. Until such time, of course, she's the one being ditched, ghosted or stashed... etc. Then it's outrage.


    You have to understand female nature and narcissism gone totally malignant by this technology.

    The entire world is just an idea in her mind now, and her thumbs are like two little gods doing her bidding. Hamster wants, hamster gets.
    The totally ironic part is the men who she claims oppress her are the same men who gave her such omnipotence.

    This pop tune sums it all up:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJrcvBxvle0


    I want it. I got it.
    I want it. I got it.
    I want it. I got it.
    My hair, you like it?
    Gee thanks, just got it.
    I see it, I like it,
    I want it, I got it.

    The primal base female instinct - unlimited resources in a world of abundance, with unlimited male servants waiting in the ranks.
    All for the purpose of social status and feeding her extremely fragile ego.

    It's disgusting. Shameful. Gross.
    - Feminism is Cancer.
    - Where have all the good men gone? Away. Far far away... from you.
    - NAWALT? Maybe, but EWALT means Russian Roulette is a much safer bet...

  13. #13
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    1,993
    Reputation
    8867
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: ‘Stashing’ Is the Latest Dating Trend That’s Honestly Worse Than Ghosting

    ^^^^LMAO! That was poetry!
    Are the laws and order within your society a bit unreasonable, counterproductive, and even hazardous? That's the mark of feminism diligently at work in your society. Need relief? MGTOW is the only ejection seat available to men facing this live systematic crash and burn scenario.

  14. #14

    Re: ‘Stashing’ Is the Latest Dating Trend That’s Honestly Worse Than Ghosting

    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious_Sid View Post
    Just remember - you're dealing with a female on her phone. She's immersed in feelz and tingles, and everything around her has been reduced to icons and avatars. There are no other people involved here, just her and her trusty thumbs. The fact those avatars she's flinging on and off her screen are real people with feelings and desires of their own is completely irrelevant to her. Until such time, of course, she's the one being ditched, ghosted or stashed... etc. Then it's outrage.


    You have to understand female nature and narcissism gone totally malignant by this technology.

    The entire world is just an idea in her mind now, and her thumbs are like two little gods doing her bidding. Hamster wants, hamster gets.
    The totally ironic part is the men who she claims oppress her are the same men who gave her such omnipotence.

    This pop tune sums it all up:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJrcvBxvle0


    I want it. I got it.
    I want it. I got it.
    I want it. I got it.
    My hair, you like it?
    Gee thanks, just got it.
    I see it, I like it,
    I want it, I got it.

    The primal base female instinct - unlimited resources in a world of abundance, with unlimited male servants waiting in the ranks.
    All for the purpose of social status and feeding her extremely fragile ego.

    It's disgusting. Shameful. Gross.
    Yes great point, women don't care until they get rejected.


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: April 28, 2018, 3:15 AM
  2. Replies: 19
    Last Post: December 12, 2014, 8:00 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: October 31, 2014, 3:33 AM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: October 23, 2014, 5:21 AM
  5. Latest twat trend: shaving your eyebrows
    By Silvestroyer in forum Random (Non-MGTOW subjects)
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: July 14, 2014, 2:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •