Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    Senior Member Knarley Bob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Kandiyohi County, Minnesota
    Posts
    372
    Reputation
    1930
    Type
    Toxic old fart

    Some thoughts for today...

    No, MGTOW is not about hate. It IS about realization. Now, some men hate women, some women hate men, that is a given.

    It has been said that "It is better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved". It has also been said that "Women are incapable of love". What a sad life that must be. It's no wonder they are so vicious.
    Women say "All men are dogs". I take that as a compliment. A dog offers unconditional love, a dog will lay down it's life for the ones it loves. A dog will play with you 24/7, a dog will give you a shoulder to cry on, a dog is always there. Women are like a cat, which could care less. Will play when IT feels like it, will show affection only when It feels like it, when the hammer comes down, a cat is gone.
    It tells us in the Bible about creation. Eve was Adam's 2nd wife, the first, Lillith, turned out to be a demon. Eve, as we know, got the couple kicked out of paradise. Spoze if Adam would have waited, his third would have been the charm? We will never know.
    We have all heard men describe themselves as an "Average Joe", have you EVER hear a woman call herself an "Average Jane"?
    If you ask a guy what makes him "special", he most likely won't know what to say, were as a woman WILL TELL YOU! She'll give you a list.
    If a man turns down a woman for anything, it's bad. But it's fine for a woman to do just that.
    It's the fact that men are slowly figuring out how women operate, and are adjusting to the new way the game is now played, if one calls it a game. A game that favors one side isn't much fun, and the men are opting out. You give, I take, isn't this fun?
    Even down to the nuts and bolts of pro-creation, a man gives a part of himself to the woman, she takes it and combines it with herself, to create a new life.
    Knowing and understanding how the other operates is not hate. Knowing that a hot stove will burn you, doesn't mean you hate the stove does it?
    To become a true Jedi, one must learn to move amongst them and be able to deal with them unscathed. Avoiding them and hiding from them still gives them a sort of power.
    One would almost feel sorry for such a creature, hating them is a waste of time. Hate is hard on your soul, don't do that to your self, it's not worth it.
    Regards,
    As soon as she says "I do", she don't
    MOLON LABE......."Come take them"

  2. #2
    Senior Member rkspsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Delhi, India
    Posts
    297
    Reputation
    974
    Type
    Poltergeist

    Re: Some thoughts for today...

    Quote Originally Posted by Knarley Bob View Post
    No, MGTOW is not about hate. It IS about realization. Now, some men hate women, some women hate men, that is a given.

    ...

    Knowing and understanding how the other operates is not hate. Knowing that a hot stove will burn you, doesn't mean you hate the stove does it?
    To become a true Jedi, one must learn to move amongst them and be able to deal with them unscathed. Avoiding them and hiding from them still gives them a sort of power.
    One would almost feel sorry for such a creature, hating them is a waste of time. Hate is hard on your soul, don't do that to your self, it's not worth it.
    Regards,
    I tend to somewhat disagree with this kind of stance towards any psychological behavior which comes from our instinct.

    Before I move on, let me define which kind of "hate" I am addressing. One kind of hate is you are spewing insults to someone or some group of people on internet or in any discussion, with the intent of offending others or just to create drama. This is not the hate I am focusing on, this is an action which may or may not result from the hate I want to talk about.

    The hate I want to talk about is an instinctive feeling or wishing that harm comes to a specific person or a group of people. If the person is otherwise rational most of the time, then why will it exist in the first place ? I believe it exists as a mechanism of optimization by nature. If the person sees too many people exhibiting property X (race, gender, religion, etc) also exhibiting property Y (violent, supremacist, racist, etc) then as a self-defense optimization, his brain will learn to associate those two properties together.

    The proper way to deal with that person, IMHO, assuming he didnt do something which requires punishment, is not to just tell him to dismiss hate. But to reason with him, understand HIS experience of the world, present with evidence of different experience. If you fail to present different evidence, then maybe his optimization isnt all that wrong in the first place. Morally it may be wrong, but it still does its job of protecting him. It keeps him cautious.

    Regarding avoiding or hiding, I believe that is also a means of dealing with a problem. Again, its an optimization problem. You should calculate how much gain is there by dealing with them vs the risk involved. If you dont NEED to deal with the problem for any reason whatsoever, then the gain is 0. Any risk you take for zero gain, is not something I'd consider a smart or efficient move. Eg: I dont like cake, I have tasted many different varieties and I didnt like any of them. Now cake is not something which is nutritious, there is no NEED to involve that in my diet for ANY reason, be it taste or health. So the way I deal with cake, is to just avoid it altogether. Its the best move available to me.

    Lastly, your final sentence, sounds like you are addressing constant anger that persists all the time when you are hating something. I might be wrong but the phrase "hard on soul", do you mean the tiredness and loss of focus from anything except being angry at something ? If that is what you meant, then I'd say I do agree with that part. If you are so consumed with something, which you cant do much about it, then I dont think its very efficient. Though SOME persistent anger (or frustation) when you are doing some activity is good. I have read from several sources, that brain learns fastest when its just at the borderline frustated/angry level. More than that, you are too angry, less than that, you are too relaxed. And I have seen that work on me on several occasions. But again, I might be wrong, it might be with only some people, cant say.
    A clever fighter not only wins, but excels in winning with ease. His victories bring him neither reputation for wisdom, nor credit for courage. He wins his battles by making no mistakes. Making no mistakes is what establishes the certainty of victory, for it means conquering an enemy that is already defeated.

    Sun Tzu in The Art of War
    MGTOW is about making no mistakes against gynocentrism.

  3. #3
    Senior Member rkspsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Delhi, India
    Posts
    297
    Reputation
    974
    Type
    Poltergeist

    Re: Some thoughts for today...

    I can give one experience, as an example of hate working in my favor. This is gonna be a little long with some fine details, so kindly bear with me.

    There is this genre of games called MOBA (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena). The most popular games in this genre are most likely League of Legends and Dota. I played one such moba: Smite. I played it a lot (but dont play it anymore). In there, atleast in the main game mode: conquest, which I played most, you are placed in a team with 4 other ppl (5 players in a team) and are matched with another team of similar skill. They have matchmaking system which tries its best to make sure all 10 players are of same level, but its very rare that you can find 10 random people of all equal skill. So what it does, as a last resort, is to put equal outliers on each team. If you have a pro on your team, chances are there is a pro on other team too, but not guaranteed, the algorithms are far from perfect, or maybe there arent enough players online to pick from.

    In those games, you gain levels/items/gold during the game. They dont persist from one game to another, you start every game with level one. How fast you gain levels is based on how good you are performing. And one critical measure of performance is how many kills you have, and how little deaths you have. If one player or one team gets too far ahead, he becomes very dangerous player, because he has more levels and items, he will deal more damage and will take less damage. If you try to go 1v1 duel with that player on equal skill terms, then you are likely to lose, and he will get furthur ahead. This is referred as snowballing, and its very very difficult and annoying to deal with if it gets out of hand.

    One primary cause of someone snowballing is because someone else is "feeding". That means dying over and over again, giving the other player a large initial boost. This almost always leads to that player snowballing. Feeders are sometimes low skilled players and sometimes trolls. And if they are on your team, chances are you are already lost, if everything else is equal.

    Now with that out of the way, I'll say I HATE female players as my teammates. Why.. because they almost always end up feeding. Now I cant really do anything about it, I am not the one running the server, and if they are placed in my team and are low skilled then the matchmaking probably fkd up. But this hatred, keeps me cautious. If I know we have a female player, I will keep an eye what she is doing and who she is fighting. If she starts feeding, which they will do all the time, I will prioritize the enemy which is feeding off her. I will try very hard to kill that enemy as often as possible. He is most likely a skilled player who is able to utilize the situation, so this task is often very difficult. They wont die easily, and they will give a very tough fight. But still, sometimes I will succeed. This will stall the snowball effect. If you are a person who are NOT hating that female player in your team, you will not try to do what I am trying and will realize, few minutes later, that the game is essentially lost.

    My point is, I am not advocating that you try to find where that player lives and then do something about it which is most likely illegal. But the hate which I have, allowed me to alter my usual course of action and to preemptively solve a problem or potential problem, when it was manageable.
    A clever fighter not only wins, but excels in winning with ease. His victories bring him neither reputation for wisdom, nor credit for courage. He wins his battles by making no mistakes. Making no mistakes is what establishes the certainty of victory, for it means conquering an enemy that is already defeated.

    Sun Tzu in The Art of War
    MGTOW is about making no mistakes against gynocentrism.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Insidious_Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    3,043
    Reputation
    26564
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Some thoughts for today...

    I hate it that they told me I had innate value, like females do.
    I hate it that they needed to lie - to trick me into playing the game.
    I hate deception and I hate deceivers.

    As far as women go, I don't hate them any more than I hate venomous tree snakes.
    I just don't pick oranges from certain trees, as I don't trust any one woman farther than I can throw her.

    Feminism hasn't ruined women, it has merely shown us their true nature.
    - Feminism is Cancer.
    - Where have all the good men gone? Away. Far far away... from you.
    - NAWALT? Maybe, but EWALT means Russian Roulette is a much safer bet...

  5. #5
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Ghost town USA
    Posts
    1,341
    Reputation
    6434
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Some thoughts for today...

    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious_Sid View Post
    I hate it that they told me I had innate value, like females do.
    I hate it that they needed to lie - to trick me into playing the game.
    I hate deception and I hate deceivers.

    As far as women go, I don't hate them any more than I hate venomous tree snakes.
    I just don't pick oranges from certain trees, as I don't trust any one woman farther than I can throw her.

    Feminism hasn't ruined women, it has merely shown us their true nature.
    You don't have to worry about throwing the Twinkie chompers around here, because you can't, not without a massive trebuchet capable of launching full size automobiles!

  6. #6

    Re: Some thoughts for today...

    The notion that we're not supposed to feel any emotion at all towards these problems we are constantly faced with is one of the oldest shaming tactics in the book. The idea is to invalidate whatever point you might be making by implying that it is based on some shallow or petty emotion, not on cold logic and facts.

    The fact is, MGTOW is blowing up. There are a lot of men waking up, and a lot of them are very pissed off. Why are so many men so pissed off? No one ever even asks that. No one asks why are all the bad men being so HATEFUL towards all the good wahmen? Because surely, all those guys must be neckbeards, have tiny weiners, and live in their mothers basements, and that's why they're mad...until you realize that argument only works so many times, and when you really examine the reality of what we are, you realize it's simply not true. So the question remains...why are all these men pissed off?

    Do we have valid reasons to be pissed off? I think we do. I'll admit it, I'm angry. I think I have good reasons to be angry. I don't care anymore if someone says that we're angry. We've dealt with all their misplaced hostility, anger and hatred after all...why the fuck shouldn't we feel something about it? Why shouldn't we DO something about it? Because that's what they're really afraid of, you see. They clearly don't give a fuck about our reasons for being angry, they still ban and censor us all over the net when we try to talk about it. But the moment we start DOING something about it, then it's a problem.

    Well the way I see it, MGTOW is men finally getting fed up and doing something about it. That's the part that they have an issue with. We're not only walking away, but we're spreading the truth and waking up loads of other blue pill slaves who are abandoning the plantation with us. And if those men weren't angry at realizing how they'd been treated, how they'd been used...well, our message wouldn't be nearly so effective. Those guys would just dismiss us for the neckbearded basement dwellers we are.

    So let them say what they want about us. A lot of us are angry. And as long as they refuse to see why, they will never have any hope of stopping us.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    441
    Reputation
    1022
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Some thoughts for today...

    Most of my anger towards women in general has long since dissipated. Seeing them for the mind-f**king manipulative bitches they are and disassociating myself from them for the most part actually gives me a sense of serenity.

    But that does not mean I cannot be provoked.

    What angers me more than feminism and the obvious lop-sided society it has created is getting into conversations and debates with blue-pillers, people that will not accept reason when it's laid out right in front of them.

    Maybe anger is not the right word but more so frustration. Maybe though they are much the same thing.
    "Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

    All we can do is keep ourselves from all those who don't deserve it. – Dave Matthes

  8. #8
    Senior Member Joetech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    705
    Reputation
    2209
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: Some thoughts for today...

    As men our problem is simple. We are men, and as such we are prone to be independent thinkers and doers. We don't have time for a men's march or political activism. We're simply too busy. As a result we get fucked. When we have to fight for our rights it takes time away from us. Women seem to have nothing better to do but scheme. plot, and bitch when they don't get their own way. They want their way handed to them. We work for ourselves and they complain we have too much. They steal from us and complain we're poor and not worthy of them. No wonder sites like this are popping up. This is something we do have time for. And it seems to frighten them. Good! Let them give themselves heart attacks over nothing. It might just do them some good.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    441
    Reputation
    1022
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Some thoughts for today...

    Quote Originally Posted by Joetech View Post
    As men our problem is simple. We are men, and as such we are prone to be independent thinkers and doers. We don't have time for a men's march or political activism. We're simply too busy. As a result we get fucked. When we have to fight for our rights it takes time away from us. Women seem to have nothing better to do but scheme. plot, and bitch when they don't get their own way. They want their way handed to them. We work for ourselves and they complain we have too much. They steal from us and complain we're poor and not worthy of them. No wonder sites like this are popping up. This is something we do have time for. And it seems to frighten them. Good! Let them give themselves heart attacks over nothing. It might just do them some good.
    Yes, but when the get it they see us as fools, and it's never enough; or they have changed their minds between asking for it and it being delivered. We can never get it right.
    "Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

    All we can do is keep ourselves from all those who don't deserve it. – Dave Matthes

  10. #10
    Senior Member Joetech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    705
    Reputation
    2209
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: Some thoughts for today...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    Yes, but when the get it they see us as fools, and it's never enough; or they have changed their minds between asking for it and it being delivered. We can never get it right.
    Jack! A woman's perogotive is to change her mind. You're right. We'll never get it right until we quit letting them tell us what right is.

  11. #11
    Senior Member Knarley Bob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Kandiyohi County, Minnesota
    Posts
    372
    Reputation
    1930
    Type
    Toxic old fart

    Re: Some thoughts for today...

    Quote Originally Posted by Joetech View Post
    Jack! A woman's perogotive is to change her mind. You're right. We'll never get it right until we quit letting them tell us what right is.
    I believe it's : "It's a woman's perogotive to change her mind "….. Means: Their word is isn't worth spit.
    The guys I know, their word is their bond.
    As soon as she says "I do", she don't
    MOLON LABE......."Come take them"

  12. #12
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Planet Earth/Northern Hemisphere/Land of Low wages & High taxes
    Posts
    1,148
    Reputation
    10290
    Type
    Sagacious

    Re: Some thoughts for today...

    As men our problem is simple. We are men, and as such we are prone to be independent thinkers and doers. We don't have time for a men's march or political activism. We're simply too busy. As a result we get fucked. When we have to fight for our rights it takes time away from us. Women seem to have nothing better to do but scheme. plot, and bitch when they don't get their own way. They want their way handed to them. We work for ourselves and they complain we have too much. They steal from us and complain we're poor and not worthy of them. No wonder sites like this are popping up. This is something we do have time for. And it seems to frighten them. Good! Let them give themselves heart attacks over nothing. It might just do them some good.
    And that is why men are fucked, because women will cooperate even if they hate each others guts to get what they want. From company, society, government or any other institution. And good on them, they found a good way to get more goodies for less work!

  13. #13
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,001
    Reputation
    11574
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: Some thoughts for today...

    Quote Originally Posted by Knarley Bob View Post
    I believe it's : "It's a woman's perogotive to change her mind "
    Think for how long that little piece of brainwashing has been around. Itself a cover-up, to make socially acceptable a woman's inconsistencies, those words a man's only compensation for his effort in accommodating her shifts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joetech View Post
    We'll never get it right until we quit letting them tell us what right is.
    Yes, indeed.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax and register-her.net

  14. #14
    Senior Member JaydenJazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Downtown Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    211
    Reputation
    1983
    Type
    Adventurous

    Re: Some thoughts for today...

    Only those who are a slave to the pussy or own one themselves would think that men coming to understand woman nature can be easily labeled as hate. Those who would come to that conclusion hasn't seen how Sharia Law effects women.

    MGTOW is just as the acronym is, Men Going Their Own Way. Going against the grain of society by blindly wandering into matrimony only to be followed by misery. Maybe some men don't want to be put in that bubble and some guys thrive without needing a woman. Most of them would leech off of you anyway in the guise of labeling you as their provider. Many of us don't even hate women as a whole but just their mannerisms and the way how they conduct themselves. Not wanting to be a doormat or putting up with the BS is not hate, it's placing value on oneself and unlike what society says, women actually respect a man who is willing to check a woman but a secure man wouldn't give a fuck about that anyway. If something is bothering us, we'll address the issue regardless.

  15. #15
    Senior Member Insidious_Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    3,043
    Reputation
    26564
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Some thoughts for today...

    Ever notice the nastier a female is, the more she resorts to shaming men lower on the mating arena totem pole?
    It's a pathetic ego defense. "I can't attract a high value partner because I'm not a high value person so I'm going to aim my venom at low value men."

    You have obese 2's spewing venom at men who are 6's. Because they were spit-roasted by two guys from the football team 30 years ago, Ergo they deserve a 9.

    A woman only needs to be deserving of a 9 once. When she is 16, slim, nubile, pretty, all teeth intact, smooth supple skin, nary a blemish. Attention abounds.
    Now she's an obese trainwreck on 4 medications with 4 kids from 4 different sperm donors.

    Men, the female ego is almost indestructible. It surely defies logic. Even a narcissistic man will eventually break given an adequate gap between a grandiose image and his actual self.

    But with a female, the gap can span the universe and she will still think she's a goddess, even if she's an obese wretch drawing flies.

    And they're a dime-a-fucking-dozen in this fucked up Western culture.

    Entitled, angry females. They're everywhere.

    Attached Images Attached Images
    - Feminism is Cancer.
    - Where have all the good men gone? Away. Far far away... from you.
    - NAWALT? Maybe, but EWALT means Russian Roulette is a much safer bet...

  16. #16

    Re: Some thoughts for today...

    I never forgot the lyrics from a Soundgarden song

    Hate, if you want to hate
    If it keeps you safe
    If it makes you brave

    People are free to hate. I don't recommend it, but it's their right and choice. Sometimes it's necessary. Emotions aren't evil. It's how people channel them and the actions they take to express those emotions that can be evil.

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    441
    Reputation
    1022
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Some thoughts for today...

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyaku Shiki View Post
    I never forgot the lyrics from a Soundgarden song

    Hate, if you want to hate
    If it keeps you safe
    If it makes you brave

    People are free to hate. I don't recommend it, but it's their right and choice. Sometimes it's necessary. Emotions aren't evil. It's how people channel them and the actions they take to express those emotions that can be evil.

    Hatred and anger often go hand-in-hand. Anger is something of a passing phase, however hatred is more deep rooted and in my opinion is something to be fought against at every turn. Hatred is not so much an emotion as a state of mind.

    Emotions are neither good nor bad they are just a part of who we are.

    Often what we think of as the darker side of our emotional states are, as you say, often protective measures and there’s nothing wrong with that, so long as you remain aware that they are primarily reactionary. We can use reason and logic to overcome these ‘feels’, although sometimes this can be difficult.

    Acting out on our emotional states, although sometimes necessary, should be something we seek to avoid. This is how the female mind seems to work – feed my emotions because that is all I know!

    But hatred is something else entirely. There is no reason or logic involved here. When passion, for good or bad, consumes you you are on the road to hell (and I’m an atheist!).

    Hatred should not be tolerated neither within ourselves nor from others. No good can come of it.
    "Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

    All we can do is keep ourselves from all those who don't deserve it. – Dave Matthes


Similar Threads

  1. What are your thoughts on Roosh V?
    By BillyJack in forum Lounge
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: December 17, 2018, 8:17 PM
  2. Thoughts on IBMOR
    By pbisque in forum Lounge
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: May 27, 2016, 8:39 PM
  3. Thoughts on Trump?
    By Nuggets in forum Lounge
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: February 26, 2016, 2:32 AM
  4. Thoughts
    By Keep On in forum Philosophize
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: October 3, 2014, 3:51 AM
  5. Thoughts?
    By jagrmeister in forum Lounge
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: June 9, 2014, 10:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •